Über Brandcast

Brandcast​ gives business teams the tools they need to deliver fresh, personalized content for every stage of the customer journey.

Erfahre mehr über Brandcast

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Brandcast bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ben L.
Ben L.
CEO in USA

We've been able to webify everything while protecting brand

5 letztes Jahr

Global Style module is so easy to use. It allows you to maintain brand guidelines in one place, regardless of how many sites, presentations, and/or projects you're maintaining. If the logo needs to be switched out, I only have to update it in one place. If brand colors change, same thing. I'm addition I no longer need to use Wordpress, PowerPoint or PDFs. Everything can be built in Brandcast.

Would love to have heat mapping feature added so that I can get a better understanding of how the content is being engaged with by users.

Julie T.
Chief Customer Officer in USA

A "no coding," customizable, scalable sales and marketing tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Brandcast is easy for companies to manage internally without any coding or web building skills and facilitates sales customization and pipeline tracking. Yet images, content, forms, design, and interactivity are all available to all users, not only to the marketing team, but also for sales teams. There is also a support team, either through the team at Brandcast, but also through the agency's that sell the product to customers.

Control, customization and affordability. It is designed to make it easy to manage web pages, therefore eliminating the need for third party developers to make edits and updates that require time and expense. It is a powerful resource that works for enterprise as well, but for a fraction of the cost. It's not just a website solution, it is also a sales enablement tool. It integrates with CRM, and companies can compete digitally by instantly converting sales PDF "sheets" and PPT decks to a single url, solving issues with email file size constraints and firewalls.

More "starting templates" options would be helpful.

Yoav G.
Yoav G.
Co-founder in USA

Great for ABM Proposals in Salesforce

Kommentare: More or less an easy tool to use but the jury is still out. I am really hoping that it is easy for our salespeople to use.

The integration with Salesforce - and allowing our reps to create customized mini-sites with proposals was the most attractive thing about Brandcast.

It can be hard to design on as well as to reach customer support. There is a live chat, but it takes forever for someone to respond. I also was sold on a number of templates being available to us but they were not...

Steven J.
Managing Director in Guyana
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing replacement for Hubspot

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Brandcast sent me a christmas card in Georgetown South America. It was the first time a vendor took the time to make sure I got my card in a foreign country - now that's customer service!

I was tired of hubspot's inability to seamlessly manage multiple domains and the learning curve to turn a micro site live is incredible seamless. Easily replaces the nightmare of having to constantly update wordpress plugins and the security vulnerabilities that i was facing from all of the different plugins. Its the only CMS I would recommend.

Sometimes the responsiveness when designing and building can be a bit sluggish, but may be due to user error.

Joshua B.
President in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Speedy Website Development And Sales Tools

5 letztes Jahr

Easy to rebrand my website extremely fast so I can allocate my time to other projects. Great analytics and heat maps to understand how I can drive more people to action visiting my homepage. Customer support was always available to help me address any questions or issues quickly.

Have not seen anything yet that hasn't worked well for me!