Filtern nach:

Über ShortStack

ShortStack ist eine digitale Marketingplattform für Kundenbindung, Leaderfassung und Marketingautomatisierung.

Erfahre mehr über ShortStack

Robbie B.
Robbie B.
Social Media Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ShortStack Review

Kommentare: I used ShortStack for several years as part of a social media/community manager role for both brand awareness, product spotlights and related contests/givewaways

ShortStack makes it really easy for a guy like me with no design or coding background to manage social media contests almost 100% by myself. Designing, launching, monitoring and measuring the contests and their results was really easy thanks to the platform's intuitive workflow.

After a few years of using this software, the designer and I started to reach the limits of its abilities. Part of what makes it so valuable is how plug-and-play some otherwise complicated design/programming features. However, that templated framework has its limits, keeping you from realizing fully customized ideas outside that framework.

Antwort von ShortStack

Hey Robbie! Thanks for this amazing review! We're sorry you had to move along to another means of contest building, but, if it interests you, the Code Widget and CSS panel in ShortStack give you the freedom to customize campaigns however you wish. If you'd ever like to give us another try, we'd love to have you back. Thanks again!

Janele P.
Project Manager in USA

ShortStack is the Best, Free Contest Platform

Kommentare: We were able to use ShortStack in order to gather user images to use on social media. We ran a photo contest where the winner wins free product and we gather e-mail and contact information from entrants and voters to use in future e-blasts.

I love that I am able to use this software in full for free. For a simple contest, we have free use of the platform as well as free support from the company. If we need to add features, it is easy to upgrade without a contract.

The software can take a little getting use to when it comes to design. There are design options within design options which can make it a little confusing. But you can always preview your design to make sure it looks okay.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wishpond

Warum ShortStack gewählt wurde: Wishpond had glitches and did not take the time to help us.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Wishpond

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ShortStack: Shortstack was easier to navigate and the support was a lot better.

Antwort von ShortStack

Thanks for the stellar review, Janele!

Donna B.
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Limited pause is scam

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Free version doesn't allow enough views, so you basically have to upgrade to paid, then they get you with only a 90 pause and charge you with no refunds.

It is convenient and was manageable to set up a contest with their templates, user friendly.

The limited pause of 90 days when it use to be you could pause and unpause as needed to avoid fees is such a scam, o and no refunds once miss charged, how convenient for them.

George A.
Digital Marketing Manager in Deutschland
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ShortStack is good, but has low limits on entries

-fairly easy to use -easy to scale up -the variety of ready made templates and the ability to customise them

don't like the fact that you are limited on : - views - entries i understand having a limit on the lower tier plans, but in the full plan, having limitations on the amount o page views and or entries on the account seems rather unprofessional to me. And this is a model i've seen to almost every software on the market that handles competitions ( i.e wishpond). They really should think about removing entry limits, at least on their full package, else if a company wants to create a high traffic competition and then replicate it, it will most probably mean it will need a new account..

Antwort von ShortStack

Hi George! We really appreciate your feedback! We always take customer feedback very seriously. In reference to your suggestion, we totally hear what you're saying! We offer Enterprise plans with no entry or view limits - this is something that can be discussed with our sales team. We're absolutely willing to accommodate as many entries/views you're able to acquire, but due to the resources these higher view/entry numbers require on our end, we have to charge a little more. Thanks again for your review!

Amberlee M.
Director of Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Program for Basic Giveaways

Kommentare: Overall I am happy to keep using ShortStack. While it isn't perfect it gets the job done for what I need it for.

They offer a variety of different giveaway templates. There are settings that enable you to hide certain sections based on the date. You can export your entries. You can email confirmations to your entrants. There is a social share ability that gives bonus entries when someone enters off your share link.

Not the easiest to set up the templates. Would be nice to be able to save custom templates and template sections for easier customization. The dashboard has never loaded for me - spins and spins.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Woobox

vor 3 Monaten

Amberlee, Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you like using our wide variety of templates. You can save a campaign as a personal template! Within the Campaign Builder, select the name of the campaign in the upper left corner. In the drop down menu there will be an option to save the campaign as a template. Click that and and you you now have a customized template.

Paul C.
Marketing manager in UK
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for competitions and lead gen

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good for what we needed it for. Great out of the boxes features - and quick to setup.

Easy to Setup. Great for quick landing pages & lead gen. great to customise & email triggers built in are a nice touch.

Little expensive. Some functions look generic unless designed & customised.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Unbounce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ShortStack: We tried both. Few more professional style templates on Unbounce.

Heather G.
CEO/Founder in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Professional Look Without the Pricetag

Kommentare: Positive. A well-designed piece of software. I will definitely be returning if we do this promotion again.

I really loved how easy it was to build a professional looking giveaway. My giveaway was very unique (different clues appearing at different days) and I loved how I could set the entire thing up ahead of time and let it run, confident all the timing was correct. This took a lot of stress out of the giveaway week.

It was hard to track the entries through social media.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Rafflecopter

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ShortStack: Pricing was better. Also the features better matched the type of promotion we were running.

Antwort von ShortStack

Thanks for this awesome review, Heather! We hope to work with you again on your future giveaways.

Tara H.
Tara H.
Marketing Coordinator & Corporate Social Responsibility Officer in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Resource, Intermediate Ease, Kind of Pricey

Kommentare: When I had questions they would refer me to the help section on the website which was outdated. Overall, it's a great tool if you have the money. They have multiple tiers to unlock different functionalities which was disappointing. Charge one price and give me all the things.

This was somewhat intuitive to use once you get the hang of it. You are easily able to integrate your social profiles to push out your campaign. We did photo submission contests and it worked great. Created a Giveaway section on our Facebook page and promoted it from there. Great turnout with a little Facebook promotion behind it.

It was kind of pricey for what you are getting. The software to building out your page if very technically involved so my assumption is that is what you are paying for. The overall collection of emails and assets, such as images, is fairly easy. Would probably make up for itself if you are doing a larger giveaway versus some under $100 items like we did. That way you are more likely to convert those into entries, aka emails that you can use.

Antwort von ShortStack

Hey Tara! This is super valuable feedback! Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know about those Help resources - we're always working toward making those better. And we're always looking for feedback on our pricing structure, so this is very helpful. Thanks again!

Leigh T.
volunteer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

First time using this type of program

Kommentare: I was totally impressed with the support I received. I experimented until I was confident that my contest was going to work. Payment started once it went live, not while I was learning how to use the site. I loved this because I work in a non-profit organization and I didn't want my organization to have to pay for my learning curve. After the contest was over, I was able to pause my account until ready to start another.

I was a novice when I did my first contest. I had never done anything like this before. I liked all of the support. There were written instructions and videos for each step and a a staff person (always the same person) was just a click away when I got stuck. I only needed help a couple of times.

I don't have any complaints. Having never done anything like this before, I had some difficulty with the meaning of some of the terms, but consider that I was able to successfully create an Instagram contest by just reading the instructions, seeing what the software was doing and asking for help when I really got stuck.

vor 3 Monaten

Leigh, thank you for your fantastic review! With our free trial, anyone is able to create campaigns and test out the majority of our features before committing to a paid plan. We are also happy to hear you utilize our Pause feature which allows users to take a break from billing but keeps all data secure until the plan is resumed.

Dan S.
Co-Chair in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty robust and video tutorials help a lot

Kommentare: Overall, ShortStack did the job I needed it to do and I found that it had the features I needed compared to some of its competitors.

There are lots of options for the contest types which makes finding a contest that fits your needs easy enough to do. There are a few ways to execute your contest, too, so pretty flexible.

Some instructions are not quite thorough enough so sometimes when you're trying to edit a template or make an adjustment... you have to dig for instructions or information to figure out what to do. I had to reach out to support a few times to figure things out.

vor 3 Monaten

Dan, thank you for your great review! We know the customization of our platform can be overwhelming, but we are happy to hear you utilize the Support Team and our video tutorials. As a reminder, we also have a free, step-by-step guide called ShortStack University (SSU) found here: https://ssu.shortstack.com/.

Candice H.
Digital Content Designer in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

You'll fall in love with ShortStack

Kommentare: I've been using ShortStack for at least eight years. I've used ShortStack on my own as a blogger, and with four different companies I've worked for. I've had to write proposals on why I need the platform and it's always immediately approved. Beyond the platform - one of my favorite things about ShortStack is their customer service. I come up with crazy ideas and whenever I need help I can just chat or email them and I get an almost immediate response thoroughly explaining how to solve my problem. Special shout out to the support staff whom I've been working with for years and always manages to exceed my expectations.

ShortStack is the most customizable platform you'll ever use. From contests to landing pages to interactive quizzes - you name it - it can be built within the platform. There are even features you didn't know you needed - like autoresponder emails and entry hosting - even pop ups!

I have a really hard time trying to come up with a con for ShortStack. The one thing I can think of is if you are on a lower level subscription - you will have their 'ShortStack' branding at the bottom of your campaign. It's not a big deal, but if you are working for a very corporate company - you'll want to pay more so their branding isn't on your campaigns.

Antwort von ShortStack

Wow, Candice! We're absolutely blushing. Thanks for this fabulous review!

Randy M.
Marketing Director in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Years of experience working with Short Stack

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's hard to remember when we first started with ShortStack it's been over 5 years for sure most likely 7 or 8 I would guess. I love the customer service we get through the online chat with a customer service person. I would give it a 10 out of 10 stars and I often recommend it to other businesses looking to customize contests or promotions they are offering online.

Super easy to manage ourselves, very intuitive design and options. Freedom to start from scratch or use one of their many predesigned templates. Customer service is A+

There's really nothing I dislike about it, often with I assume there may be a limitation just speaking with customer service we are able to find a way to over come any limitations. If I had to say something I would maybe say that our plan wasn't grandfathered with the options and price from when we originally signed up, that said I still think it really offers great value and if we had to step up to the higher plan to get the same features we had it would still be good value.

vor 11 Monaten

Wow, Randy! We are so grateful for your amazing feedback. Thank you so much for this stellar review!

Magnus H.
Online Retail and Systems Manager in Neuseeland
Kunst & Handwerk, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Powerful but not for the faint of heart

Kommentare: After 10 years, I still keep coming back to it. I suppose that's a good review? We've used others as well but for some types of campaigns, such as advent calendars and quizzes, Shortstack is head and shoulders above the rest.

I have used Shortstack on and off for, I think, about 10 years. It has always been able to do what I needed from it and we have created some very cool quizzes, competitions and particularly advent calendars, which is what I originally sought out Shortstack for.

The user interface is quite proprietary and can be daunting to get your head around. Make use of the instructional videos and do reach out to the chat support which is always very helpful and super quick. Once you understand how it works and fits together, it's very powerful but do allow some time to learn - it's not the most intuitive UI.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for your awesome review and your loyalty, Magnus! We're very grateful to have your business.

Jennifer H.
Marketing Analyst in Kanada
Halbleiter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, customizable look and to needs, with a few additions it could do everything you need!

Kommentare: Ability to embed a contest on our webpage, collect submissions efficiently, and close the contest seamlessly hiding some text (e.g., submission form) and displaying other text (e.g., "contest closed" text).

Ease of use. Fresh looking designs. Customizable to needs (voting/no voting). Widgit editing functionality (move content blocks). Visibility features (to be creating something without showing it, and timing features to swap out what is displaying).

A few rough spots to be improved upon. Entry form -- Default has First and Last name boxes beside each other, couldn't seem to make any other entry boxes beside each other. Text formatting – can’t have two lines with different font sizes without a space between lines. Gallery Widget – Doesn’t work in all browsers (looks bad in Chrome?). It stacks the images, instead of laying them side by side. Displaying Entries - more options for the layout of these would be preferable. Particularly what entrant info displays - and in each entries info, ability to add fields if we want to put certain info on each entry when displaying them (info that wasn't in submission form). Also - love the timing feature, but pretty sure one didn't work the way it should have. I had set to show something on a date and hide something on a date and it only did one of the two things. Couldn't figure out why the other wouldn't have worked. Email confirmation - only sends once per email address. I wish you could override this (we allowed multiple entries, would prefer they got an email for each one and it could reference one of the submission boxes like "photo caption". E.g., "Thank you, we received your entry "SEM image of microchip".

Antwort von ShortStack

Hey Jennifer! Thanks so much for your review and your detailed feedback! We really appreciate it. We're always working toward making the ShortStack platform better, so learning what features our users are looking for is always so helpful. In the future, if you ever need help troubleshooting a feature, our support team is eager to jump in. Just email us at theteam@shortstacklab.com. Thanks again for this great review!

Kate O.
Senior Graphic Designer in Australien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Stacks up to the hype

Kommentare: We have been using shortstack platform to create promotional competitions for seasonal campaigns which in turn has increased our sales during these times. Overall it’s a great tool and allows businesses like ours to not pay more for pricey developers we can do this ourselves for minimal cost but great results.

Ease of use, If you have some coding experience and can learn quickly this platform can be easy to implement once you get the hang of it. I could also adapt to suit my needs by adding unique code. Any questions I had were quickly and expertly answered by the support team. The framework of the design was easy to work with and design our own backgrounds and elements for also which made the end result presentation much more professional looking.

It can take a while to get the hang of the platform particularly if you are using sporadically. It would also be good to have the platform save all your data inputted without deleting if you don’t have monthly subscription - this would work better for us for seasonal campaigns as we only use 2 or 3 months but have to pay for 12 to make sure our data not deleted. The data tools also could be more refined ie it would be good to know which people clicked on which element within the design I don’t think this is possible atm from what I have seen.

Antwort von ShortStack

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! I wanted to let you know about our option to pause your account. You can pause an account for up to 90 days, during which time, you won't be charged the monthly subscription fee. It's a way to keep the data in your account without having to pay for the full 12 months. I hope that helps you out! If you have any more questions, we can be reached at theteam@shortstacklab.com.

Sarah-louise H.
Marketing Manager in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Helpful software for competition management

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our web agency find it easy to integrate into the website. Gallery option works well to allow people to see other entries. Easy way to gather enties together in one place. We had issues embedding Shortstack into Facebook and now direct people to a link within the post copy. Load time was an issue when we added too many videos for one competition. Hard to identify what platform winners came from to contact them.

Ability to vote for winners and easily collate the results.

Unable to tell what platform the competition entries have come from in order to know how to contact the winners.

letztes Jahr

Hi Sarah-Louise! Thank you for this fabulous review! If you're looking to see whether the entry came from Twitter or Instagram (in a feed) you can see that info in the Entries Manager. Each entry's thumbnail will display a small icon from either Instagram or Twitter. Or, if you drill down on an entry by clicking "View Details" you'll see that information in the field called "Source". If you have more questions, please reach out to our support team at theteam@shortstacklab.com. Thanks again!

Julie B.
Web & Social Media Editor in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Effective marketing tool for tourism

Kommentare: Short Stack Customer Support is FIVE STAR. These guys are always there for me, and I usually make mistakes and have loads of tech questions, or functional queries. They are SO FAST to respond, the online CHAT feature has been the most beneficial, and the yearly Agency subscription has met our needs nicely.

The diversity of the campaigns has improved greatly since we used to only have to import with a widget into Facebook. We have had a lot of success in promoting our destination through easy-to-create trip giveaways, including a cool trivia contest we ran, so folks learned something new, had a chance to win a trip, and had some fun doing it.

Sometimes the templates are different (newer) than the tutorial videos, so I can get a little lost at times. Understanding the lingo, and in the editing panels what each Rich Text box applies to can be cumbersome. I am not a great fan that I have to be a Developer in order to customize campaign URLs, so for now I stick with the provided link Short Stack provides, and it works fine.

Antwort von ShortStack

Wow, Julie! Thank you for this fantastic review! We also appreciate your feedback on the tutorial video updates - we're currently working to get those current. Also, next time you'd like to use a custom domain, reach out to us - we have some resources that will walk you through how to do it in "non-developer" language. : ) Thanks again!

Betsy K.
PR Consultant in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Social Media Contest Launch for NonProfit

Kommentare: Great. I would highly recommend.

I planned a series of social media photo contests for my client, Greenwich Botanical Center, to help create engagement during the COVID shut down of their programs and events. We held two photo contests 1) Hydrangea Envy and 2) Dazzling Dahlias and both were well received and increase overall engagement in our social media and web visits. Shortstack was very easy to use without extensive software knowledge in this space other than creating simple websites. It was easy to use and there was ALWAYS customer support at my beck and call. Every time I had a question...someone ws right there to guide me and put me back on track. on the higher priced subscription.The interface with our social media accounts was also a breeze for voting on FB and sharing. I still have the subscription and now want to do regular contests for all of my clients.

My only issues were that someone with an IT background used software to hack the voting and gave themselves over 4000 votes by appearing as unique IP addresses for each vote. My other issue was I found it hard to really. be creative in the initial design of the landing page...but that being said it always looked beautiful for my client and looked professional. I did not ask for more assistance to go to the next design level ann maybe that is also available at a higher subscription rate...I did not look.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you, Betsy! It sounds like your overall ShortStack experience was a good one! But sorry you had to deal with a cheater. That is never fun. We have a few resources on our blog that may help you combat cheating in the future. If you head to our blog (https://www.shortstack.com/blog/), in the search bar type in "cheating" and you'll see a whole list of articles. Thanks again for your feedback!

Andy R.
Andy R.
CEO in USA

Shortstack review

Kommentare: Getting custom-branded landing pages and contests up is very easy. The email tool built into each contest provides us a way to layout an entire contest campaign while logged into the platform, which is a major benefit to us.

Shortstack offers a great drag and drog type page builder with several contest tools that allow us to run successful contests. The drag and drop type builder allows us to create very custom-branded landing pages that our clients appreciate and users love.

As you start to use the software, you quickly realize that you need to upgrade to one of the larger plans to access the features that make the software attractive for most contests. We have the $199 agency option, which is relatively high considering our CRM costs about half that per month. After 12 months we will evaluate whether the monthly cost for the service is worth it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lumen5

Antwort von ShortStack

Thank you, Andy! We love that you're lovin' ShortStack and appreciate your feedback about our pricing. Thanks again!

Fernando j G.
Fernando j G.
Regional Business Development Director in Venezuela
201-500 Mitarbeiter

The most easy-to-use and powerful social media app for building audience... period!

Kommentare: Shortstack is easy to use, powerful, up to date, fast, creative... a great product for startups.

ShortStack takes you by the hand and shows you how to look like a real social media pro. It has a complete set of features that can put any small entrepreneur in the social media game without too much effort. Having the ability to view examples and even reproduce them is a very helpful feature that provides easy understanding of the reach and scope of the software. The edit platform is friendly and does not require any profund IT background. The free plan is already so powerful that anyone starting to use the app will feel fulfilled. As as social media consultant, I loved to know that Shortstack is now offering marketing automation. This a great feature that will take this app into a highe and promising level. I truly recommend small and mid size entrepreneurs to give Shortstack a try and enjoy the benefits of this great business support idea.

Antwort von ShortStack

Thanks for your compliments, Fernando!

Mandy D.
Account Manager in USA

Great little tool for your toolbox

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience. My first hour of training when I signed up went fast and was full of info but I got it. Then I did have to reach out for help through chat and finally figured it out. They were very professional and helpful.

I have a client that submits multiple job requests to me almost daily. We needed to create a form so they would be able to fill out all the pertinent info that i need to know in order to do their job requests. After much research, I found this product and it does what I need it to do (mostly)

There is a learning curve, and you cannot reach customer support by phone. But they definitely respond quickly by chat and are very helpful. But you as the user need to figure things out. One thing that I would like to see improved is the option to have the submitter be able to add more than one image at a time.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the great review, Mandy! We're adding multi-image uploads to the platform very soon!

Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great solution for those running contests

Kommentare: We are in a very niche market and we rarely run contests outside of social media giveaways, but I needed a good option for allowing our customers to enter using multiple platforms (i.e. Facebook, Youtube, submitting images, etc.). I looked at quite a few options and even tried out some other ones but ShortStack was by far the easiest to use AND offered the most versatility for the price. Because we do these types of contests so rarely, I actually did end up cancelling my account so that we weren't paying for a service that we didn't use, but for the time period that we needed it, ShortStack was great.

I chose ShortStack because we needed a platform that would allow multiple types of entries--everything from viewing a Youtube video to following us on social media to uploading images. Of the different software programs that I viewed or tried, ShortStack had the most versatility, was the most user-friendly, and had the best price point.

At first, it was kind of difficult to navigate all the different options and figure out how to create the contests that I wanted to. It took some playing around with, but I think compared to some of the other platforms I looked at, it was still more user-friendly.

Antwort von ShortStack

Thanks for your feedback, Kelli! I'm so glad ShortStack was such a good fit for you.

Director of Marketing, Marketplace Solutions in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Plug & Play - Mostly. Enjoyed the Features

Kommentare: I used Shortstack multiple times to run contests around email collection and was pleased with the results. It was easy to implement and after a few rough starts, was fairly easy to construct a campaign.

After creating everything at Shortstack, it was really easy to implement on my side. I implemented a campaign on both Magento and Shopify with absolutely no problem. It worked well the entire time it was live.

Getting started for the first time was a little complicated/confusing. I wasn't sure what to do and had to restart my project a few times after not being sure what I was doing. After I figured it out though, no problem.

Antwort von ShortStack

Thanks so much! We really appreciate your stellar review.

Momoko T.
Marketing coordinator in USA

A good basic software to create promotion

Kommentare: Despite having a difficult time navigating the page and not having some key needed features, ShortStack is a great platform for users to be creative and interact with the community.

I like that this software has all the basic functions needed to help create online application forms for giveaways contests, e-mail sign up lists, interactive quizzes, photo contests, or surveys, with the public. I like how it has different themes to help get you started on a new idea for promotions. There's also a lot of functions to explore to customize your page.

I dislike how hard it is to navigate on the site; even though there are a lot of great features, it can really overwhelm the page when they are not explained or shown properly. I had previously had to contact customer service many times in order to understand where each function is or how to use them. I also dislike how there's no function to add social media buttons such as to follow or like certain posts from Instagram or Facebook. Most of the time I want to use ShortStack to give exposure to our business instagram and Facebook page so having the functions and features to do so is important.

Antwort von ShortStack

Hi Momoko! Thank you so much for your very thoughtful feedback. We take it very seriously and use it to continue to make our platform better. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to add buttons to campaigns to like individual posts on Facebook or Instagram. You can embed specific posts in campaigns - clicking on them will direct the user to instagram where they can like the post. You can use embed code to add a Facebook Like button to a campaign, but there currently isn't a way to add a Follow button for Instagram. The best way to do this would be to link to your Instagram profile with a CTA of "Follow us on Instagram", so, when the link button is clicked, your Instagram page will open and the user will instinctually click "Follow". I hope that tip is helpful for you! We look forward to working with you more, down the road.

Christina L.
Senior Social Strategist in USA

Would Recommend Shortstack

It's extremely easy to use, even for non-developers and outside of the social team. Once you get the hang of how to edit the look, padding, etc., you can really make it your own without having to have creative team members generate this aspect.

There are still some struggles with the API integrations with Instagram (i.e. disconnects the feed almost daily). The fact that we have to fluctuate between membership levels to get the features needed from giveaway to giveaway. We're not able to pay annually, but rather have to work on a monthly schedule - not ideal for an agency.

Antwort von ShortStack

Hi Christina! Thank you so much for your feedback and awesome review! I'm so happy to hear you found the platform easy to use - even for non-developers. I wanted to mention that we offer annual plan pricing. On an annual plan, you'll even get a bit of a discount over paying month to month. You can switch over to an annual plan from your account's profile, or send us an email to theteam@shortstacklab.com and we'll be happy to help you out. Thanks again!