4.8/5
    4.8/5
    4.9/5

Über FeedOtter

Automatisierte Blog-, Nachrichten- und RSS-E-Mails für Nutzer von Marketo, Pardot und Eloqua.

Erfahre mehr über FeedOtter

Sydney S.
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2019

"Digital Marketing Manager"

Kommentare: If you're looking for a simple, effective way to create an automated blog subscription program with WordPress and Pardot/Marketo, FeedOtter is the best solution. Hands down.

Vorteile: FeedOtter delivers exactly what they promise: a simple, automated connection between your RSS feed and your marketing automation platform. I've used FeedOtter for years with both Marketo and Pardot to build blog subscription campaigns. The team is very responsive, the email builder is drag and drop (but also gives you access to the html if you want to dig into the code) and the overall setup is very straightforward. Well worth the investment!

Nachteile: Nothing really. I experienced a few hiccups when scheduled posts missed deadlines or when posts are updated and the publish time changes, but they were relatively minor.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Senior Content Marketing Strategist
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2019

"Easy to Use Product and Personable Customer Service"

Vorteile: FeedOtter's product has a ton of great features for content marketers and digital marketers. As a premium user, we have several feeds set up to automate our daily and weekly blog emails for all regions. The customization is top notch. Additionally, the customer service provided by our rep and his team is second to none. And in the SaaS world, customer service is everything.

Nachteile: It would be great to be able to analyze my programs within the platform itself. I run it through my MA platform, so I can get a full view of everything which is also awesome, but sometimes I want to be able to make on the fly decisions on what works best for our customers without needing to work with our marketing operations teams.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Joe V.
Senior Content Managing Editor
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2018

"So easy to use (and help when you don't even know you need it)"

Vorteile: We're using FeedOtter to send automated emails via Pardot that are populated by our podcast RSS feed. Set up was literally under 20 minutes. Templates are great and it just works. I edited some code in the template that caused Pardot/FeedOtter to error. Didn't know what I was doing wrong and was getting frustrated so I just decided to let it sit for a while. Then, out of the blue, FeedOtter customer success sends me an email saying something along the lines of "I noticed you were getting some errors. I took a look at your template and I noticed you edited some code. I found the piece that was giving you the problem and fixed it for you. Hope that was ok." It was more than OK, it was FANTASTIC! Boom -- it worked flawlessly from that point on. I wish every software solution had that level of proactive customer service.

Nachteile: Nothing yet. It is totally turn-key and is really smart. I had it set up so the automated email that goes out weekly shows the newest 3 episodes. One week we only had 2 new podcast episodes. I was worried we were going to get a repeat on the newsletter, but FeedOtter was smart enough to know to only populate the template with only the 2 new episodes. I have literally 0 complaints.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Heidi H.
Marketing
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2017

"No features, little flexibility, can't customize, insert image or schedule posts. Really unhappy. "

Vorteile: Easy to set up and use (as long as you don't care what it looks like, the wording or just about anything customized.)

Nachteile: Where to begin....FeedOtter has virtually no functionality besides pulling in text from the blog, inserting a logo and then sending. You can't even insert a basic banner image, insert text, customize it or even schedule a post. Don't listen to the site where it says you can customize it within the HTML. We had HTML and CSS experts working on it for days and there is no easy way to go into the code to make changes. I was dumbfounded how little this produce does. Such a disappointment.

von FeedOtter an 27.2.2018

Heidi,

I've sent you several emails over the past months trying to learn what features would be most helpful to you with no response. I apologize for the simplicity but our product was made to do 1 thing really well, send blog posts via Marketo & Pardot and that is what we do.

Please let me know if you'd like to speak anytime.

Best,

• Bewertet am 19.7.2017
Michael T.
Marketing Operations Analyst
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2017

"Great Overall Experience"

Kommentare: Our company needed a way to optimize our blog digest to increase engagement with our posts. FeedOtter provided us with the ability to not only customize and optimize our blog templates but also A/B test as much or as little as we need to. Since we implemented FeedOtter, our blog digest subscribers have steadily increased and we have continued to see improvement in overall blog engagement. FeedOtter has also been great about support through our transition process to using the product as well as any questions we had after. I can only see our relationship with FeedOtter growing in the future as our needs for RSS feed integration increases!

Vorteile: We love how clean the integration with Marketo is as well as how easy it was for us to upload our own custom HTML template and code it with tokens to track attribution. The ability to A/B test blog digests is also key to our program development.

Nachteile: To this point, we have not experienced anything bad about the software.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2017
Ryan B.
Senior Communications Specialist
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Great Product. Great Price. "

Vorteile: Quick and easy installation out of the box integration with Marketo. Great customer support to help add modifications. Andy took a lot of time to help implement several changes to fit our RSS feed. He was very attentive, knowledgeable, and was great to work with.

Nachteile: Implementation can be a little tricky if you have custom RSS elements, but the team is more than capable to help get whatever you need up and running.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Farrah raine B.
Demand Generation Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2018

"FeedOtter does exactly what it says it does, and it does it well!"

Vorteile: Easy to install and set up - customer service is top notch and really made it easy to get what I needed done. Execution of these types of emails is something people take for granted - for years I executed "blog subscription emails" in a manual process. I am THRILLED that FeedOtter has tackled this issue with a smart easy to use product.

Nachteile: I am pissed I didn't find it sooner! Love FeedOtter!!

• Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2019

"Excellent Software, Awesome Team"

Vorteile: Super affordable and easy to setup. Worked flawlessly first time. Excellent customer support!

Nachteile: None come to mind. Excellent software created by an excellent team.

• Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Taylor G.
Content Marketing Specialist
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2018

"Easily the best email software I've ever used"

Vorteile: This is the way email software should be. FeedOtter made our blog digest 100% better and for half the cost of what we were previously using. I set up our daily and weekly campaigns in under 10 minutes and was able to quickly integrate with Marketo. I've recommended it to other Marketing pros and teams within our organization. Couldn't be happier with it. As an added bonus, the level of customer support I've received is way above any other vendor I've worked with.

Nachteile: Being able to easily customize each template a bit more would be nice. But that certainly isn't a deal breaker for me.

• Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Kaitlyn H.
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2018

"Great tool for an okay price"

Kommentare: A little overpriced for our specific use case. Hopefully we'll get more use out of it in the future to make it work the price tag but overall the product itself is great and works perfectly with Marketo.

Vorteile: We use Marketo and set up was a breeze. Took about 15 minutes total and that included taking my time to review things as I set it up.

Nachteile: It's super easy to set up but there are plenty of free tools out there through wordpress that automate blog send outs for you. If we weren't using Marketo, I probably wouldn't pay the monthly price simply to automate blog post notifications.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Megan P.
marketing automation manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2017

"Great way to quickly start up a blog subscription program"

Kommentare: Automate a blog subscription email program without manually having to create and manage email sends.

Vorteile: Everything is very straight forward. Someone with no email or HTML experience can get this up and running, but it still also allows someone that does have experience to further customize. The integration with Pardot took only a few minutes and all the data is collected and stored in there so it makes reporting and checking the success of each send very easy. The time interval options are also a really great feature. You can have it go out immediately upon each blog post or as a weekly or monthly round-up. Andy, the founder/creator of it is also very helpful. Any question I have he'll either answer via email or point me to a blog that he's already written that's very straightforward with instructions. The documentation is great and I used that to easily set up a new feed specifically for this program so we can pick the best blogs to include.

Nachteile: Now that I'm used to it, it isn't as big of a deal as it was when I was trying to get it up and running, but when you go in and edit certain things, it will change the sending date to the following week. So, for example, on a Tuesday, you can't change the time for your weekly email to send to Thursday at 12PM and have it go out in 2 days, it'll scheduled for next Thursday.

• Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Senior Marketing Automation Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2017

"It just works!"

Kommentare: Easy of managing RSS campaigns
Seamless Pardot integration
Flexibility in custom design/layout

Vorteile: The Pardot integration is seamless and ties all our RSS emails directly to the prospect activity! It's brilliant for functionality and you can also create custom templates if that is your desire.

Nachteile: Yes, I would prefer for Pardot to have this "table stakes" functionality within it's offering, but FeedOtter fills the gap very nicely. So it's a con on Pardot, not FeedOtter.

• Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Brad J.
Online Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2016

"Awesome product, even better customer service!"

Kommentare: We needed something to pull our RSS feed into a newsletter that could be sent from Pardot, the first solution we found was FeedOtter and it does exactly what it says on the tin! Setup was really easy - it was connected with Pardot in minutes. Setting it up to pull our RSS feed was even quicker. When I started building a template I found it to be a little bit rigid with minor things like logo dimensions, but after jumping into the template HTML I was able to solve this with little effort. What really set FeedOtter apart, is the service. Andy has been really responsive with emails and quickly helped us to fine tune a few of the specific requirements we had. Overall it's been an awesome experience working with FeedOtter and wouldn't hesitate to recommend others use them as well.

Vorteile: Easy to use, great customer support.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2016
Ajmal K.
Product Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2016

"FeedOtter is Highly Recommended"

Kommentare: We had been using another software as our blog subscriber email fulfillment tool. It had a lot of holes in its capabilities and we simply were not getting enough value. Moving to Feedotter has allowed us to do a/b tests far more easily, run better analytics, and scale out our operations.

Vorteile: Superior analytics, ease of use.

Nachteile: None that comes to mind.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Sally D.
Digital Operations Marketing Manager
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2017

"FeedOtter works like clock work!"

Kommentare: We are able to quickly engage with prospects by providing them relevant content that they are have opted in to receive.

Vorteile: The product integrates easily with WordPress and Marketo. You can choose to review the email generated in the send program before sending or automate the email send process. Features include single blog post, digest with configurable number of posts, multiple templates, sending a sample email, and cloning RSS Campaigns. Support was very responsive and was able to answer all of my questions so that I could get up and running quickly.

Nachteile: Not really a "con" but it requires adding open graph tags to your WordPress site if you haven't already done so.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2017
Marketing Systems Manager
201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2018

"Wonderful Customer Support"

Vorteile: Very simple to setup and great integration with Pardot. Pro-active customer support reached out to me when they noticed an issue I had not.

Nachteile: Only con may be that the interface could be slightly easier to use - perhaps a first time 'guide-to-setup' option. No real cons.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2018
Larissa C.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 11.11.2016

"FeedOtter is a lifesaver! "

Kommentare: FeedOtter saved my marketing team at least 3 hours per week in email newsletter production. Customer service so far has been amazing. When I needed customization and certain features for my newsletter, they were able to code it for me with exceptionally fast turnaround. New improvements get added to FeedOtter every month, making it better and better for deliverability, open rates, and overall usability. I'm extremely happy with the product and would definitely recommend the service to other marketing automation users!

Vorteile: It's a great time (and money) saver. Customer service is awesome!

Nachteile: It lacks some functionality and DIY customization out of the box.

• Bewertet am 11.11.2016
Global Marketing Automation Lead - Pro Install
Unterhaltungselektronik, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2019

"Easy Marketo integration"

Vorteile: We've integrated FeedOtter with our Marketo instance and found it to be a clean, simple way to deliver digest emails to blog subscribers. Great tool!

Nachteile: Only shortcoming is that cute otter pictures do not attend success/confirmation messages ;)

• Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Michael L.
Senior Marketing Systems Manager
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2017

"Support was very quick to respond to answer my questions and the product is very easy to set up "

Kommentare: I do not have any at the moment. This product really did fill all our use cases and I have not had an issue that support has not been able to resolve in a short period of time

Vorteile: Ease of implementation - Takes less than an hour to set up Flexibility of automation - If you are worried about sending an automated email that pulls content from an entirely different system, you can just have FeedOtter create the email and infrastructure to send out the email, and then you can test the email, create a/b tests, etc to ensure it is exactly to your liking Price - This also happened to be one of the cheaper solutions on the market

• Bewertet am 30.6.2017
Mike M.
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2016

"Excellent product with Marketing Automation integration"

Kommentare: There aren't many services for converting RSS feeds to emails and even less that integrate with Pardot. To top it all off, the design is simple and user friendly, while allowing for customization for power users. Finding FeedOtter has helped us consolidate systems, saving both time and money while providing an even better customer experience.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2016
Rosilyn R.
Content Marketing Director
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2017

"Easy to use!"

Kommentare: We were able to easily integrate our Pardot system to our blog.

Vorteile: I love the simplicity of FeedOtter. It took no time to implement and get the platform set up and connected to our Pardot system.

• Bewertet am 31.5.2017
Kelly D.
Asset Managment
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2018

"FeedOtter is the place to be"

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use. Makes business content easy to get out in an organized fashion.

Nachteile: There isn't anything I don't love about it.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Viola H.
Marketing Analytics Manager
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2017

"Straightforward integration with Pardot"

Vorteile: Easy to set up (took a few hours to set everything up), integrates with Pardot, flexible layout templates and wonderful support.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2017
Joshua F.
Think-Tanks, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2018

"beautiful automagic emails"

Kommentare: Save time. Make a good impression. Easily create automated emails from RSS (blog posts) to Pardot email list

Vorteile: Super easy, gorgeous emails from RSS. Works seamlessly and, as a not-super-technical user, I was able to set up weekly RSS feed->Pardot took under an hour. Been easy to do things like modify template, I like it that I can directly edit stuff in HTML

Nachteile: more amount than I wanted to spend, it's good software but it's a bit of a stretch to add on top of pretty expensive Pardot

• Bewertet am 2.5.2018
Joseph C.
Sr Manager, Demand Generation
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2017

"Great Product, Amazing Customer Service!"

Vorteile: FeedOtter is great for our company! As a means to send out automated emails to our clientele and people interested in our suite of products, it's an invaluable tool that has proven to be extremely useful for our company and easy to use. And their customer service was so outstanding that they were able to work with me on the Marketo integration as well. They respond quickly whenever we have questions and are always pleasant to deal with.

• Bewertet am 27.10.2017