Über Tree Plotter INVENTORY

Baumbestandssoftware, GIS/GPS, Mapping, Datenmanagement, Berichterstattung, Arbeitsaufträge, Serviceanfragen, Ökosystem-Services und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Tree Plotter INVENTORY

Internet connectivity sometimes poses a problem.

Bewertungen zu Tree Plotter INVENTORY

Tree Plotter INVENTORY hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 118 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tree Plotter INVENTORY bereits verwendet?

Brian G.
Brian G.
Shrub and Tree Care Manager in USA

Commercial User

Kommentare: When managing large commercial or large residential sites data collection and review is usually the most difficult part. The client usually does not know what he has on property and what services he needs now or in the next year. Collecting the data and presenting the information to the client can help them use their budget efficiently. Most of the time site managers do not realize the clarity that can be provided by implementing a product like this.

Property management has become simple and profitable through the use of the software. From the beginning consultation with the client all the way through to delivery of the management plan, Tree Plotter has the data we need.

During the collection process the app has a tendency to slow down when a picture is taken and saved to multiple trees. The best way to overcome this deficiency is to log out, refresh and/or delete browser history and cookies.

Antwort von Plan-It Geo

Thank you for the review and feedback Brian! We appreciate it. Great to see the tool being used to further your business and communicate with clients. Please let us know if we can do anything for you!

Daniel M.
Director of Operations in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Tree Inventory Software Available

Kommentare: when we first looked into a tree inventory system, we were looking to solve specific data managemnt issues. little did we know how quickly Tree Plotter would be come the center of our operations. The quality of our reports improved as well as all aspects of our tree data services; resulting in our revenue doubling within the first year. The trajectory has continued to climb ever since. We would not be where we are to day had we not invested in Tree Plotter when we did.

High customization. Support. Comprehensive data collection, filtering, management of data.

There is a lot of features and functionality to the program that can take a little time to become familiar with. Support is great and is there as needed to walk yo through any issues.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ArborLine und Forest Metrix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tree Plotter INVENTORY: Best features, price, customization. Able to set up endless users (and clients) with specified access at no additional cost. Overall by far the most comprehensive, highest quality Inventory software with unparalleled support.

Antwort von PlanIT Geo

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for that awesome review! As one of our long standing clients, we really do appreciate your loyalty and all the feedback you have provided over the years. Here's to many more! Abel & PlanIT Geo

Lina R.
Program Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review for tree plotter volunteer registration site

Kommentare: The staff were really accessible and responsive to questions. The process of transitioning from Moqup to the actual site was difficult. There was some functionality in the Moqup site that was lost in the transition. One big change was that the data in the final site has to be entered into a spreadsheet where in the Moqup site, we were entering right into a Form which was way faster. With the hand off between staff, there was some information that we had sorted out for the Moqup site that got lost in translation for the final site and we then had to go back and explain why we needed something a certain way. Some of the things that we had decided on in the Moqup version ended up not being possible in the final site and I wish that we had started with the criteria/parameters of the final site at the start of planning. We (King County) did have staffing changes and the scope of the project did change from the original goal so that I definitely do not hold Treeplotter to. I recognize that some of the scope changes put the design of the site more into volunteer registration and less into tracking trees. I have no doubt that the site is amazing for tracking trees. I find it less powerful/efficient for large scale volunteer registration.

The map feature is neat and allows viewers to see where our projects are located. I appreciated the amount of time staff took to review with me and address my questions and concerns.

The data entry into spreadsheet is slow and a little clunky. Entering data into a form would be much more efficient, then being able to export it into a spreadsheet vs having to enter directly into the spreadsheet. Template does not leave a lot of opportunity for photo images, more updated and dynamic look. I do recognize that the more customized options can be purchased.

Antwort von PlanIT Geo

Hi Lina, Thank you so much for your honest review! Even with the staff and scope changes, we tried to accommodate every need to the best of our ability. If you ever feel like there is room for improvements regarding your TreePlotter application, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@planitgeo.com. We're here to help! Abel & PlanIT Geo

Darpan C.
Freelancer in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great experience with Tree Plotter

Tree Plotter is not difficult to utilize and exceptionally natural. The custom elements are extraordinary and the client care is five-star. The extra modules are incredible choices to develop into as we use the Tree Plotter program.

Since it relies upon a web association, it tends to be slow on the off chance that the association is slow.

Andy G.
Park Maintenance Supervisor in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Tree Plotter Operations Review

Kommentare: Very pleased and excited about new features they are continuing to come up with.

Easy, dynamic and robust way to capture data that was very much needed for our organization. Gives me the ability as administrator to create and assign work duties with supporting documentation.

Some of the features have been a bit confusing to general public (ie: color coding of trees, how to make Service request) but that is probably more about education on our end.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ArcGIS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tree Plotter INVENTORY: Seemed easier to use as administrator and data collector. Like how it integrated work module and lots of data table options for reporting.

Antwort von PlanIT Geo

Hi Andi, Thank you so much for the awesome review! It's been a pleasure working with you and the rest of your team to ensure that everyone is up to speed and using TreePlotter to its full potential. As always, make sure to reach out to support@planitgeo.com with any questions. Happy plotting! Abel & PlanIT Geo

Peter V.
Arborilcultural Consulting Manager in USA

Plotter Inventory

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use the program daily for all kinds of tasks. From permit applications for municipalities to forest track inventories to establish an overall health of said forest and creating accurate plans. The customer service team is fantastic and can help you even is you're out in the field.

The program is very easy to use and versatile. The integrated GIS software allows you to upload CSV and Shapefiles making survey point sharing easy. The add on options are well designed and tailored to the Arboricultural world. Tree Risk Assessments are a breeze as well as the Appraisal process. The data collected is very thorough and can give you the tools to provide accurate budgets for customers of all sizes.

I have had issues with the software crashing, you don't loose the software but you do have to log back in and re-open the client site. Really not a big deal and it is probably because I use an older Ipad. I have not had this issue using the program while connected to the WiFi in the office.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Peter, Thank you for the great review! We are happy to help you maximize the way you use TreePlotter. Reach out anytime. Beth and PlanIT Geo

Matthew K.
Director in Südafrika
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must have in our industry.

Kommentare: We have had an exceptional experience using Tree Plotter and dealing with the PlanIt Geo team. The functionality and feature packed software has allowed us to save massive amounts of time. It has streamlined the way we deal with clients and their trees and having all of our clients, both large and small in one place is a must. We have increased productivity as a result of using the user friendly interface and our clients have access to view their data, creating a completely transparent work flow for all.

Ease of use, functionality and an absolute time saver. Being able to customize data attributes and run reports In a matter of seconds makes Tree Plotter our go to client and tree data management software. The client support is great and the team is always willing to assist with any questions or customizations we may require. The user centric interface makes collecting, managing and mapping data a straight forward process which saves us time in the field and in the office.

Possibly a more customizable map export function where legends and symbology can be changed to represent more specific attributes.

Antwort von PlanIT Geo

Hi Matthew, Thank you for your honest and detailed review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your TreePlotter experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Happy plotting! Abel & PlanIT Geo

Sean L.
Forestry Operations Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

My thoughts on Tree Plotter

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I'm very happy with the software. It takes a little while to get used to the interface but once you do it works great. Also I've have nothing but good things to say about the support we've received from Planit Geo, we've always gotten our questions/problems addressed quickly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been especially helpful with any issues we have run across.

That it incorporates most aspects of our tree inventory into one piece of software that can be used with any device with an internet connection. I also love the software appearance and that the public can have access to it.

I wish there was an option to close out a Work Record with out having to add it to a Work Order. It would be great if I could click on a completed Work Record and close it out directly in the Work Record interface. This would be great for when you only have a few WR to close out, the Work Order do would great for other purposes though. Also I wish there was a way I could add my tree orders (number of trees and species) for the year into Tree Plotter and as we plot new trees as Planting Locations, Tree Plotter would automatically deduct each tree we plot from my Tree Order inventory, giving me a running total of the amount of trees I still have available to plant.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Sean, Thank you so much for your honest review! Work Order Management can do everything you are looking for. I will reach out to you so we can show you how. If you ever have questions regarding your TreePlotter application, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@planitgeo.com. We're here to help! Beth & PlanIT Geo

Maria maryelis D.
Maria maryelis D.
Coordinadora in Venezuela
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best tool avaliable for tree mapping

Kommentare: Working with Tree Plotter has made my work both in the office and in the field so much easy and efficient.

I truly love that I can use it in all my devices and I can even do it offline, those two things are definitely the ones that I like the most.

For me the only thing I like the least is the high price of Tree Plotter apart from that is a pretty good software for tree data management and mapping.

Antwort von Plan-It Geo

Thanks for the feedback Maria! It is great to know that Tree Plotter has made your work more efficient. Please reach out and let us know if we can do anything for you!

Urban Forest Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great resource!

I love the ease of access and understanding for new users and residents of our city (Grand Rapids). Our volunteers and supporters are amazed when I tell them about this tool, and it is one of the most popular tools we share on our website. I even share this tool with kids at some of our school events, and it is

Neighborhood boundaries have changed in our city, so they don't match up 100% anymore.

Antwort von Plan-It Geo

Thank you for the review and positive feedback! We should be able to update those neighborhood boundaries as well if provided with current data. Let us know how we can help!

Elise W.
Community Forestry Program Manager in USA
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Plan-it Geo is a professional, hard-working company with a fantastic product I'm proud to use.

Kommentare: With Tree Plotter we engage the public to plot private yard trees on our map, view public trees, and take self-guided tree walks. This enables us to better understand the composition of our urban forest and associated ecosystem benefits calculations. Not to mention, people will learn about the trees around them and hopefully become more informed about trees and advocate for planting and proper care. Tree Plotter also allows us to track our organization's tree planting and tree care activities on a digital map, for the first time! We also engage volunteers to survey trees in several programs, providing regular data on the status and needed care for young urban trees.

Our organization needed a platform to 1) engage the public in plotting trees, and 2)help us manage our programs better. We reviewed several tree mapping software programs/providers, and chose to subscribe to Plan-it Geo's Tree Plotter system because we felt that the team and products would best suit our needs for the present and near future. The customer service is fast and attentive, with a skilled team that works with us to craft a custom map that we can use effectively. The software is user-friendly and highly customizable, which helps us create a tool that does what we want and looks how we want it to look. They also have several add-on tools that you can purchase when you have funding, or leave out if you don't need it. Being able to pay for what you need and not what you don't was a nice model for us.

As Plan-it Geo grows and evolves, we hope they will continue to take our suggestions to allow us (clients) the ability to customize some things on our own. It really helps speed things up if we are able to make some changes to our Tree Plotter map structure without asking them first. I think the only thing that is still an issue is some slowness and incompatibility with various Apple devices. It works great on android devices I've used, but many of our users with iPhones can have a tougher time with loading the map/features quickly. Any other things we've expressed a desire to see changed has been taken into consideration and they've shown that they value our feedback and make changes based on client wishes - which is awesome!

Antwort von Plan-It Geo

Elise- Thank you so much for such a wonderful and thought out review! We appreciate you taking the time to do so! We've enjoyed working with you and your team to help make Tree Plotter work for you all, and look forward to doing so into the future. Thanks again! Matt & Plan-It Geo

Gerry B.
South Idaho Community Forestry Assistant in USA

Easy to learn, easy to use, and accurate. Reports are great!

I work in the Idaho Community Forestry Program. The State is supplying Tree Plotter at no cost to Idaho cities so that a statewide tree inventory is developed. It's easy to train volunteers or employees to use, it's cloud based including photos of the individual trees. And, the reports generated from inventory results offer much needed information that influences urban forestry management and planning decisions. The accuracy of the GPS coordinates is terrific, this helps not only for street trees, but for locating trees growing in parks and green ways. Data collection can be done using any device that has an internet connection, eliminating the need for expensive equipment such as a Trimble.

Tree Plotter uses Bing or Google maps. It's been my experience that one or the other contains more current imagery. But when you log on to collect data, Bing maps are the default map, even though Google maps may be more current. I'd like it if there were a way to set the default to whichever map was more useful. Also, at least in the Idaho Tree Plotter program, when collecting DBH information, only even inch measurements can be recorded. Measuring growth over time, especially in younger trees, requires measurements to the 1/10th of an inch to accurately assess how vigorous a tree is growing.

Antwort von Plan-It Geo

Thank you so much for your review! I am happy Tree Plotter is helping you be more effective in caring for Idaho's urban forests. Our new App Manager will be out soon that will allow you to customize things like default base map, and fields and values. We will keep you posted when this is released. Thanks again! -Evan

Greg H.
Manager of Forestry, Horticulture and GIS in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Tree Plotter is SO Much MORE then a Tree Inventory System

Kommentare: The customizing process was very well handled by the Plan-It Geo staff. They asked lots of questions and made quick changes and updates as Forestry staff began to use the software and found things they didn't like or wanted in another place in the database. As Forestry staff have continued to evolve the database whenever they needed assistance with Tree Plotter by either sending an email or by using the in app support responses were quick.

Completely customizable to include whatever information you want to collect. Scalable to your needs: Tree Plotter can be a simple, basic tree inventory database or by adding desired modules it can become a full fledged work management system. Or you can do appraisals or risk assessments. Its up to your needs and budget. Information can be exported for use in ArcGIS. Some lists you can edit yourself such as adding tree species, there by speeding up adding new trees to your inventory and not needing to send a support ticket to have a tree name added.

By fully customizing and scaling the software up with modules it can take a little while to understand where different parts of your data is located and how to use the filters to find what you want. Cellular and Wi-Fi connections or having a very large database can slow down the process of adding data. However Tree Plotter does have work around for this such as off line data.

Antwort von Plan-It Geo

Thank you for the detailed review Greg! We appreciate you taking the time to do so, and your feedback is always valued. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with!

Maria B.
Director of Business Development in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Support/Help Desk

Kommentare: The tool has helped us with closing deals, explaining to our clients a scope of work and seeing trees plotted keeps our work laser focused. The down side is that it’s cumbersome to use, I don’t have time to “discover” features and I know we are not utilizing the software to its full potential.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Company have been extremely supportive during our use of the software. The system can easily be modified to suit our specific needs. When reaching out, the response time is immediate with the recommended solution or directions on how to accomplish the task.

The software is cumbersome and confusing. There are duplicate ways to do certain things. I feel categorizing items into specific buckets would help. It takes five steps to do one thing

Antwort von PlanIT Geo

Hi Maria, Thank you for your honest and well thought out review! We are constantly looking for ways to improve TreePlotter's functionality and streamline workflows where applicable. I encourage you to reach out to us at support@planitgeo.com to go over any pending questions you may have and if needed, we can even schedule a short training meeting to go over certain features of the app that you may not be utilizing or be aware of. We're here to help! Abel & PlanIT Geo

John H.
President, Landscape Economist in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review from John Harris of Earth Advisors

Kommentare: The simplistic user interface makes it easy to learn and use, but having the data input window scroll and reset each time a data field is entered takes time to scroll back to the next data field to enter and is frustrating. The background aerial photos work well, but we want to be able to zoom to smaller scale in the Google Earth Map than the overall Tree Plotter subscription for the aerials allows. We usually download the shp files and make our own ArcGIS maps so we can input our company title block and needed labeling, and to allow for setting the print scale to not have overlapping points.
We continue to use and expand our use of Tree Plotter, and continue to provide useful feedback and revision ideas to Plan It Geo staff for improving the program. Thanks for working with us for a better shared environment.

Operates well in any mobile device we have used from tablets and handheld data recorders to phones. The real time and multi user environment allows us to both monitor our staff in the field and also for everyone to work cooperatively in completing inventories and damage assessments. We use Tree Plotter for full landscape inventories and contractor work audits, as well as tree surveys and tree inventories.

We do not want our work, or our client list, to be visible to others, as we have many competitive advantages and legally protected work products in our projects. Having our Tree Plotter account visible to anyone who can enter the url has been an issue for us that we want resolved so our account is not publically visible at all.

Antwort von Plan-It Geo

Hi John- Thanks for the review! We appreciate it. Also, we'll be reaching out regarding the data visibility you mentioned and hopefully taking care of that for you.

Kelly W.
Program Development Director in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Tool For Urban Forestry

Kommentare: Our ability including the efficiency we experience tracking each and every tree we plant in neighborhoods throughout the city of Albuquerque is significantly enhanced by using the Tree Plotter program. We are able to train novice neighborhood leaders in its use providing them with faster and more accurate accounting of the trees being placed. We are able to create reports on when where and how many trees were or have been planted for the city councilors who paid for them. We are able to communicate with our funding partners (USFS and State FS) regarding our tree planting programs and projects. More recently we expanded our programming and use to include orcharding and fruit trees. We are partnering with an organization that gleans fruit throughout the city called Food Is Free. It has been equally helpful to them in their operations.

The ability to use a tablet or smart phone. This makes the tool readily accessible, even to those who are computer shy.

There were things we wanted to do that were not possible because of the software layout. These limitations were disappointing, but not a game breaker.

Antwort von PlanIT Geo

Wow, thank you so much for the great review, Kelly! It's been a pleasure working with you and the rest of the team over at Tree New Mexico. It fills me with joy knowing how much value TreePlotter brings to your organization. Happy plotting! Abel & PlanIT Geo

Rikki S.
Managing Consultant in UK

Review

4 letztes Jahr

I love the way that specific data can be used. There is no need for superfluous information to confuse or distract clients. All relevant data can be extracted from the reports and transferred to other documents. Its a very easy system to use. Extremely user friendly. The multi layer maps option allows data to be displayed clearly, particularly when overlaying DWG files...

On the note of DWG files. There is a limited amount of Coordinate systems that Treeplotter uses. Through experience over the last year, the vast majority of clients either do not attribute coordinate systems or do not use those that Treeplotter recognises. I have lost a lot of valuable time going back and forward with clients and Treeplotters support (who are very helpful)... This can all be done via other CAD programmes but if this could be incorporated into Treeplotter itself, then it would fully be deserving of a great reputation.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Rikki, Thank you for the great review. We continue to work on increasing the number of systems with which we coordinate. We appreciate your feedback! Beth and PlanIT Geo

John B.
Public Works Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tree Plotter taking Roots in Bennington

Kommentare: I use the Tree Plotter mostly to create and update our ever changing City Tree inventory but use it equally to assess risk in our parks and Arboretums. I enjoy the portability and it helps me plan ahead for our future plantings and tree development.

While I have only used Tree Plotter for less than a year, it is one of my most useful Arborist tools in my arsenal. We have been able to create an inventory of the City's trees (still a work in progress), identify the species, assess the tree health and condition, identify all the Ash trees and create a list of the ones we want to treat and the ones we want to remove, assess any potential public risk, create work orders and maintain a record of maintenance that will be passed down and shared with future City employees. I enjoy the mapping aspect of the program the most. I can go anywhere in the City and pull up the tree on my laptop and see what notes we have, assess any trimming needs and most recently, I have added the year the tree was planted (we plant 50-75 trees per year). I love the portability of this tool and enjoy the ease of use. This is a great resource to have.

There is very little that has been overlooked with this software. If there was anything that is lacking, I have yet to find it. The functionality is very intuitive and easy to use.

Antwort von PlanIT Geo

Wow, thanks for the amazing review John! I'm so happy to hear not only that you're using TreePlotter to its full potential but also how much value it brings to the City of Bennington. As always, happy plotting! Abel & PlanIT Geo

Marcella L.
Urban Forestry Lead in USA

The Best Way To Stay Organized

Kommentare: Overall, I like that this software is relatively easy to use, highly customizable, and is integrated with many of the programs we already use. I only wish that it was more compatible with similar programs to make collaboration with our partner organizations easier.

I like that this software is very customizable and can be built to serve our organization's specific needs, which helps us stay really organized. I also like that TreePlotter has export to Excel capabilities and Google Maps integration.

I wish the admin level users had even more editing/customization capabilities and control over the order of specific fields. I also wish there was better cross compatibility with other similar programs as not all the organizations we work with use TreePlotter.

Antwort von PlanIT Geo

Hi Marcella, Wow, thank you so much for that awesome review! It fills me with joy to hear how much you and your organization have benefited from using TreePlotter for the last couple of years! Thank you for your continued support. Here's to many more! Abel & PlanIT Geo

Pieter T.
Arborist in Australien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tree Plotter in Local Government

Kommentare: Ability to provide quick feedback and reporting to management.

Functionality is great and it has many reporting tools to use for Urban Forest Management. Great IT support!

Much of the systems is still not available in metric measurement, although it is being worked on I believe. The CTLA Valuation system is difficult to work with.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ArborSite

Warum Tree Plotter INVENTORY gewählt wurde: The other product did not have the same functionality and backup support.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tree Plotter INVENTORY: Better functionality and backup.

Antwort von PlanIT Geo

Hi Pieter, Thank you so much for the honest review! While some components of TreePlotter cannot currently handle the metric system (e.g. Ecosystem Benefits module), most of the app is completely customizable and able to meet the needs of our international clientele. Our support team is top notch so make sure to continue to reach out to us with any questions. Cheers! Abel & PlanIT Geo

Dylan G.
Tree Trimmer 2 in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Tree Inventory Software

Kommentare: My experience has been great. I love the customer service.

I think the best thing about tree plotter is the visual layout of the trees and the search capabilities. It makes it really easy and fun to interact with the software. Also, the fact that tree plotter can be customized to the needs of my organization makes it fit our work flow really nicely. Probably the best part about tree plotter is the customer service and the fast response I get from Tree Plotter developers.

I think some of the work flows to do with work management could be streamlined more. Also, it would be nice if tree plotter had some kind of calendar feature built in where we could pull up a schedule of work and due dates.

Antwort von Plan-It Geo

Thank you so much for that thought out review Dylan! We pride ourselves on having a very versatile product with a great support staff to back it up. We actually have two rounds of updates coming out this summer in regards to the Work Order Management so stay tuned! Abel & PlanIT Geo

Nathan S.
Consulting Department Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A necessary tool for communication

Kommentare: Tree Plotter has become an essential tool of communication in our daily operations. We brought Tree Plotter into our Consulting Operations as a means to offer our same premium level consulting services to a wider range of clients. We have had success with that goal, and have realized a "TREEmendous" benefit of better communication internally between management, sales, and production staff. We utilize Tree Plotter to create maps for our various Plant Health Care treatments. These maps allow our sales staff to efficiently gather data for these treatments and easily share high quality maps to our production staff to access from their smart phones in the field. We could not be happier!

The design of Tree Plotter is user-friendly and professionally functional.

The early days (2015) required an internet connect to utilize the app. This was difficult for some of our rural and remote client properties. PG solved this problem with the offline functionality!

Antwort von Plan-It Geo

Nathan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this well thought out review! We have certainly come a long way from when we first started and continuously work to push the bar higher and higher. Thanks for being such a great client throughout all these years. We really appreciate your business! Abel & PlanIT Geo

Katie K.
Urban Forestery in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Tree Plotter Review

Kommentare: This has been incredibly helpful for our data collection methods, which were previously collected on paper then inputted in to the computer. It has streamlined this process to a great extent!

Efficient data collection. Ease of use. Data compilation to show summary. Sorting capabilities.

Have had some glitches, including data incorrectly calculating. Difficulty to attach photos in the field (however that may be a problem with our connection..) Would like to have parcel information available - click for property owner info would be helpful.

Antwort von Plan-It Geo

Thanks for the review Katie! We are glad that Tree Plotter has helped your workflow. Adding parcel information is certainly possible within the application and can be done a few different ways depending on the data format.

Stacy B.
Arboriculture Superintendent in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tree Plotter Review

The customization and features offered are far superior to the previous inventory software we were using.

The Tree Risk Assessment Module does not reflect the complete TRA form and could be improved.

Antwort von Plan-It Geo

Thanks for the great review Stacy! Glad to hear that you love TreePlotter and its versatile functionality. We are always looking for ways to increase the value of the add on modules and that process starts with our users input so I really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again! Abel & PlanIT Geo

Chris M.
Tree Care Sales Arborist in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product and support

Kommentare: I use Tree Plotter to map trees on townhome association properties that we do lawn and tree maintenance on. It is great to be able to give the production crews a map and spreadsheet listing the trees they need to work on.

I love this software! The company is very good about always updating it based a lot on customer feedback and requests. Customer support is great and they always respond quickly. My issues are sometimes self inflicted but I think I have helped them improve the product based on my suggestions.

Nothing that hasn't been fixed.

Antwort von Plan-It Geo

Chris, thank you so much for that great review! We love providing our clients with the tools they need to be more efficient with their business. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thanks again! Abel & PlanIT Geo