Über GoodHire

GoodHire bietet einfach ein gutes Bewerberscreening für Unternehmen aller Größen in allen Branchen.

Erfahre mehr über GoodHire

Good Hire is easy to use and integrates with our applicant tracking very easily.

The delay time waiting for other counties who are still using paper files.

Bewertungen zu GoodHire

GoodHire hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 115 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoodHire bereits verwendet?

Sean
Sean
Product Support Lead in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Background Checks with a Human Touch

The system is extremely easy to use. I personally was in the industry for 12 years prior to moving on to my current role, so I'm still up to date on systems like this. However, in my new role I'm training a team that is starting from scratch on the whole process - and inside of our first two checks they're logging in and generally able to navigate around and read/process reports with little problem. The UI/UX is intuitive and the system does a fantastic job of hand-holding through complex processes such as state-specific forms and the pre-adverse/adverse action workflow. Also, while it says "software", it should be noted that our account rep Jory is a bona fide rockstar. She's incredibly proactive, helpful, and is a joy to work with. Beyond that, I can speak to the fact that they are well up on their compliance enforcement as well, which is a mission-critical piece when dealing with a CRA. Given some of the issues inherent in working with one of the bigger fish (and I did work for one of the biggest), I'd strongly recommend looking into GoodHire if you're shopping for a CRA.

Just about the only thing is that because they aren't one of the biggest fish, the system still has a few quirks that the bigger ones have mostly ironed out by now. Minor things like, for example, not being able to order a SODB search as an a la carte...or the ability to run searches in Canada. The thing is, all of the above will be addressed in time, I'm sure. I work in product, I get what comes with the territory of a packed tech roadmap. It's comfortably outweighed by their competence and friendly service when it comes to the baseline functions of background checking.

Serene
HR Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoodHire does GoodWork

This is the easiest thing in the world to use. I love their customer service, they put a proposal together quickly for me and were able to give me different background check options for different positions in our office. I love being able to send out the background check through a link. The website is very easy to use and the print out backgrounds are very easy to read and their turn around is so fast. I can't say enough good things about this company.

I live everything about the software, I have been really happy with it.

Nikki
Recruiter in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly - but terrible TAT

I liked the platform and how easy it was to run a background check. Very user friendly.

TERRIBLE turnaround time. Reports take far too long to come back which would result in me losing candidates.

Antwort von GoodHire

Of course we're disappointed that you were less than satisfied with our background check turnaround times. In an effort to respond to your review, we've looked into your account and see that one of our customer support agents reached out to you directly and discussed this particular issue. Background checks play an important role in the hiring process, and we understand your frustration when issues arise -- we hope you're willing to give us another try.

Kathryn
Chief of Staff in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recommending GoodHire

Kommentare: I researched a handful of different companies to do background checks and was highly recommend GoodHire. I now recommend GoodHire to others as an easy-to-use platform that is affordable and quality.

Easy interface; affordable for a small, start-up nonprofit like ours; great customer service; VERY fast turnaround

Would appreciate having a way to do background checks for people without social security numbers in order to increase the inclusivity and equity of our team and community to include those who are undocumented. I'd also like a way to cancel the background checks if someone has not filled out their information.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied with this company

Kommentare: We have been very satisfied with GoodHire. The system is fast and dependable and the very few times we have had problems the phone service has been friendly and excellent.

Very reasonable priced, very efficient and fast, very easy for us and our clients to use

There are no drawbacks with this product.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoodHire Review

Kommentare: Overall, we are very pleased with GoodHire. Their reports they give us give us everything that we need and and processed in a timely manner.

GoodHire has been a great background search tool for us. Their user interface is easy to use and their reports come back quickly. They setup the reports to pull all data that is required by your company.

Since we have been using this software, we have not had any issues. We have not seen any cons as of yet, which is a good thing.

Bernadette
Bernadette
Admin in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Background Checks Made Easy!

Kommentare: Overall our experience with GoodHire has been perfectly good.

What I like most about good hire is that you can have the applicant fill in their information! It's so convenient. GoodHire doesn't take forever to get you the results like companies we've had in the past.

I can't think of any cons with GoodHire, they are a great company that has made it easy for employers to get fast background checks at a reasonable price.

Shelby
Administative Assistant in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice Product, a bit Pricey

Kommentare: I like what they have to offer, especially as far as customer service. It's really easy to run a background check and allow a candidate to schedule their own drug screening. Basically, you enter their name and email address (which you likely have from their resume,) and they approve to be checked and submit to a drug screening. It's been really easy, especially when you have remote candidates like us.

- Easy to use - Customer service is VERY helpful. I've messaged their live chat reps several different times and always had a good experience. - Clean interface, easy to export/read reports - Customizable but automatic notifications

- Background checks took at least a week to complete. This isn't necessarily uncommon, but when you're in an industry where quick turn-around is essential, it's not great. - A little pricey. While a background check and drug screening may not be cheap, the add-ons like MVR and education checks add up quickly.

Todd
Todd
Director of Human Resources in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, quality Background Check Tool

Kommentare: Goodhire works!

GoodHire is easy to use, quick to provide results and so far, hasn't made any errors I'm aware of.

No real cons, other than it GoodHire doesn't integrate with our ATS (JazzHR.)

Leila
Leila
Founder in
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Easy Background Checks

Kommentare: I used this the last time I had to run a background check on a new hire, and it made the process extremely easy. The UI is excellent, automation of previously cumbersome processes, progress reports, etc.

Proactive communication (progress tracking), UI, ability to create your own packages (purchase just the reports needed), and the support is excellent (I got very quick response)

I wish there was some way to pay a rush fee for certain elements to go faster (obviously there are limitations when there are dependencies on external agencies)

Mary
Office Manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Background checks in lieu of drug testing

Kommentare: We have given second chances to several people. The detail in the report is excellent.

What I like about the software is that in a matter of moments you have results. No waiting around. It is fast and easy to use.

Sometimes a crime/conviction is not listed because the agency does not participate with online reporting - NOT really about the software though is it?

Kim
Clinical Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoodHire is absolutely excellent

Kommentare: We use GoodHire for background checks for our medical staff. It makes that an easy process for us.

GoodHire is very easy to use and it provides a complete background check for our employees. The process is very quick and thorough.

I don't have any issues with GoodHire. I can't think about anything negative.

Christine
Sales administrators in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good hire

Some pros about this app that I enjoy is the candidates being able to fill in their own information. Saves a bunch of time on our end. Also this is a very easy app to use and understand

Not being able to run background checks without a social security number and the time it takes to complete the background check

Antwort von GoodHire

Christine, Thank you for your review, and for the positive feedback about your experience using GoodHire! With regard to your comments about candidates' Social Security numbers (SSNs), an SSN is required because it helps us ensure that we return accurate information about the right person. I'd also like to add that 85% of GoodHire's background checks are completed in less than one minute. Some results may take longer, particularly county checks since not all counties have digitized records. Rest assured that we are taking all necessary steps to deliver the most accurate results. Again, thanks for sharing your feedback, and thank you for being a GoodHire customer! Mike Grossman, CEO, GoodHire

Matt
Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An easy to use employment screening tool

Kommentare: GoodHire is an extremely easy to use employment screening tool that works well for my business.

I appreciate that the system has such a clean and intuitive user interface. The results come back very quickly and the candidate is kept notified through every step in the process. GoodHire also helps guide you away from making potential HR missteps.

The basic check does not offer much information, but there are lots of additional checks that can be added to customize the screening. The downside is all of those additional checks add up in cost very quickly.

Marilyn
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product With Quick Results!

Kommentare: The products meet our business needs. We had a small issue and when we contacted the staff at GoodHire they were able to solve it immediately and we have always been very satisfied.

I feel that the product is very easy to use with immediate information being sent to my new hire for a background check and the results are very quick and sent to us with a very fast turnaround time. The software and very quick and simple to understand.

There is nothing that we could recommend to improve. It all works well for us and our needs.

Payroll/HR in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Recommend Goodhire

The program is easy to use, the information is thorough and the response is quick.

No cons that I can think of, I think that a good product has been built.

Jeff
Physician Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software

Kommentare: This employment screening tool has made the hiring process much simpler.

I appreciate the timely responses (updates and final report) to screening requests.

I have no improvement recommendations at this time.

Jena
People & Culture Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Would recommend

Kommentare: Having GoodHire integrate with our ATS and our HRIS system has allowed for seemly process during on boarding.

The ease and functionality of the platform make this tool very efficient for our use.

I wish I didnt have to click into the platform to get the information that was provided in an email. Outside of that, no other complaints

Cindy Jo
Executive Admin Assistant in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome!

Kommentare: I use it for new hire processing and it has been wonderful. All-in-one stop shop and quick responses.

I love this software. Easy to use, quick results and all-in-one processing.

Since I have been using this product it has made new hiring so easy. I have no complaints.

Crystal
Human Resources in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful Tool

Kommentare: We use this software during our hiring process and it is very helpful in determining who we are sending out to potential clients.

I like the ease of use, but I found that when an alert comes back, giving the potential employee a chance to provide an explanation of the occurrence is a great feature.

There is nothing I have found that I do not like about this software.

Brad
HR Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So Easy To Use!

Easy data entry, user friendly platform.

Does not provide accurate completion dates.

Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

Kommentare: Loved it, would use again in the future. I highly recommend

How easy it is to use, saves you tons of time, and actually works doesnt give you the hesitance other software does

Can't say too many issues however the server is a little slow at times when updating other than that was great

Antwort von GoodHire

Hello, Thank you for taking time to review GoodHire, we appreciate your positive feedback!

Kelly
Volunteer Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoodHire streamlines the process

Kommentare: Very positive - customer service has been wonderful and timely. I nevre personally worked with the program a previous employer used, but I know this process is much more user friendly than the one they used

I like that the candidate can easily complete their background check information on their own. I have had no one complain about unnecessary glitches or obstacles.

It is a little wonky if you have the rare person who doesn't have an email address, but there is a way around it so even this is not a big deal in any way.

Linda
HR Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Employment checking

Kommentare: Meets our new hire needs

Ease of use along with pre-packaged options.

Took a while to navigate, otherwise no issues.

Phillip
HR Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: I am able to complete background checks without the worry of missing one.

I like the ease of GoodHire. Their integration with our ATS makes background checks much easier. Quick turnaround on results.

There was nothing about the software to dislike.