Über Kajabi

Kajabi ist eine Content-Marketing-Plattform, die dir hilft, Inhalte online mit allen benötigten Tools unter einem Dach zu verkaufen.

Erfahre mehr über Kajabi

Especially in regards to courses and making the most out of your customer relationships. It's user friendly, and allows your courses to look very professional.

The price is what really hurts my heart and my pocketbook.

Bewertungen zu Kajabi

4,0
3,7

Kajabi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 172 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kajabi bereits verwendet?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Co-Founder in USA

LOTS of Features

Kommentare: We host our courses on Kajabi and use it for some landing pages. We also run most of our checkouts through Kajabi.

Kajabi sells itself as the one home for your whole business - websites, courses, checkout, membership, landing pages, email. And all those features are pretty decent. Not best in class, but pretty good. They also work to make things better. They just totally remade the page editor. Then emails. Now sites are next, and a revision of memberships is probably coming soon. They really are making it better all the time.

Right now, it seems (based on feedback in the official Facebook group) that email deliverability isn't the best right now (but being worked on). You run into some constraints when you work entirely inside Kajabi, but if you embrace those limitations, it really does free you up to do your work and get on with running your business.

Mohammed
Owner in Kanada

The Rolls Royce of Online Course Delivery

Kommentare: While Kajabi will position and advertise itself as the "one and only platform you need" its expertise is what it started out with, which is online course delivery. Since it has introduced email marketing, checkouts, landing pages, website builder, membership programs and I believe in podcast hosting, but all of that is pretty basic and while it does the job, you are better served using other options. That being said, when it comes to hosting online courses, and wanting to share your expertise with your audience, no one does it better. Kajabi is more expensive feature for feature when it comes to what else is out there, but Kajabi does it the best and it's worth the premium. I have no intention of switching to anything else. It hosts my demo classes, free classes, full out programs and has helped me in growing my business. My clients love the ease of use, layouts, and of course the Kajabi Mobile App.

Kajabi hands down is the best of the best. The different templates, organization and layout of content makes for easy user consumption.

Could do better with landing pages, checkouts, and membership programs.

Founder in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beware! Nightmarish Experience with KAJABI

Kommentare: This company's unethical behavior and lack of integrity are utterly disgraceful. They have shown a complete disregard for their customers and failed to fulfill their contractual obligations. It is evident that their primary concern is making a quick buck rather than providing quality services.I strongly caution anyone considering working with kajabi to reconsider. Save yourself the headache, frustration, and financial loss by looking elsewhere for a reliable and trustworthy software company. It is regrettable that I fell victim to their deceitful practices, but I hope others can learn from my mistake.In conclusion, my experience with kajabi has been nothing short of a nightmare. They have not only failed to deliver on their promises but also owe me a significant amount of money. Please take my warning seriously and avoid this company at all costs.

Unless you want to lose thousands of dollars there is nothing to like. Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ (0/5)Review:I feel obligated to share my horrendous experience with Kajabi. It has been an absolute nightmare dealing with them, and I strongly advise everyone to steer clear of this company.I engaged Kajabi for a project, and it turned out to be a colossal mistake. Not only did they fail to deliver on their promises, but they also owe me a significant amount of money, a staggering $4,000+!Their lack of professionalism and poor communication were evident from the beginning. The project was plagued with delays, missed deadlines, and countless excuses, leaving me frustrated and dissatisfied. I was constantly chasing them for updates, and when they did respond, it was always with vague, AI and unhelpful answers.To make matters worse, the software they eventually delivered was riddled with bugs and glitches. It was virtually unusable and fell far short of the promised functionality. The quality of their work was shockingly poor, indicating a complete disregard for their customers' satisfaction.When I tried to address these issues and request a refund, I was met with nothing but silence. They conveniently ignored my emails and phone calls, leaving me in the dark and feeling helpless. It has been over 18 months, and I am still fighting tooth and nail to get my hard-earned money back.This company's unethical behavior and lack of integrity are utterly disgraceful.

Their lack of professionalism and poor communication were evident from the beginning. The project was plagued with delays, missed deadlines, and countless excuses, leaving me frustrated and dissatisfied. I was constantly chasing them for updates, and when they did respond, it was always with vague, AI, automated email templates and unhelpful answers.To make matters worse, the software they eventually delivered was riddled with bugs and glitches. It was virtually unusable and fell far short of the promised functionality. The quality of their work was shockingly poor, indicating a complete disregard for their customers' satisfaction.When I tried to address these issues and request a refund, I was met with nothing but silence. They conveniently ignored my emails and phone calls, leaving me in the dark and feeling helpless. It has been over 18 months, and I am still fighting tooth and nail to get my hard-earned money back.

Simran

Keri
Keri
Systems Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All-in-One business solution for memberships and course creators

Kommentare: I love Kajabi. I was able to pick up on how Kajabi works pretty quickly and found it to be an intuitive product that is easy to use.

I love that with Kajabi, you have the ability to build all the basics in one location. You can create free content and publish via podcast, email marketing, blog, and website, and also have exclusive content, trainings, etc. behind the pay wall. It is all-in-one for basic use. A new online business owner can dive into Kajabi and have pretty much all the basic tools they need. I also love the automations built in to Kajabi.

The biggest con I have heard from others is pricing prior to a new business generating steady income. However, Kajabi occasionally offers longer than normal trials that can help business owners hit the ground running. In the big picture, it is more streamlined than and comparable to linking together other platform options to achieve all of the same services as Kajabi. Kajabi makes it simple, so the price seems well justified.

Maureen
Executive Director in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than most, but room for improvement

Kommentare: I switched to Kajabi from Teachable. I was very unhappy with Teachable and did not have the time to create content on my own business website. I have created more than 10 separate products with this platform and at times it has a steep learning curve. The UI looks fantastic and very professional. I love how easy it is to add basic content to a product, but wish many of the menus talked to each other much better. The workflow is often very disjointed when creating a new product. I wish they would fix this aspect. If the flow was better and there were more in app capabilities for basic data analysis (e.g., assessment results without needed a separate download), that would be amazing.

I enjoy how easy it is to create, upload and organize content for a given product. I also like the progress monitoring capabilities.

I am incredibly frustrated by the assessment aspect of this platform. It is extremely limited. It is hard to see results from assessments and difficult to set them up. You have to create your assessment before you can add it to a course instead of creating it while you are working on a course. It is a completely different menu. It is also incredibly hard to get assessment results.

Joan
Founder in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great all in one platform for website and learning content management

The website builder is great. I love the plug-and-play options and a suite of simple clean templates to choose from.

If you are a novice in the space you may find it challenging to know what to search for in Kajabi University. But once you locate the information, it is detailed and answers the question.

Scott Brandon
Scott Brandon
Founder in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Kajabi Rocks!

The ease of use to create pages and opt ins, and easy design.

The email and contacts CRM is pretty basic, but still does the job. If you want a higher end one you'd have to go separate, but I like that it works all together with my Kajabi system, so I'm happy for now.

Candice
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for Coaching Products

I like that Kajabi continues to improve and grow the features of the platform on a daily basis. They value customer feedback a lot.

If a feature is lacking such as drop-down menus you have to send in an inquiry for the development team to consider and it could be over a year before this feature is added or updated if it didn't already exist.

Sport, Selbstständig

So Much Easier Than WordPress

Kommentare: I am amazed at how easy it is to create a decent looking website in minutes!

I am new to Kajabi. My wife just switched her website over from WordPress and I helped her with transferring a bunch of blog entries. I could not believe how much easier it is than WordPress. Everything is so user-friendly, the photos and videos upload and automatically compress, and the layout stays the same. You can't mess it up.

You can't customize the website as much as you can with WordPress but honestly, for what we do, it's not needed. It's also a little pricey but when you consider that you can run online programs (my wife does), host your website and blog, have emails, and more, it's really pretty reasonable.

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Currently testing/attempting to migrate/deploy all-in-one website + online education platform. 2/5

Kommentare: Kajabi overpromises and under delivers.

It claims to have all the features to deploy an all-inclusive solution that encompasses online pressence, marketing, and online education.

The website builder is absolutely horrendous. The entire platform in general is very finicky and incredibly difficult to work with. I've worked in the space for over 10 years and it's by far the worst platform to work with. Even simple things like moving text blocks or uploading images in their wysiwyg builder are an abomination. I cannot recommend to anyone, especially at the price point they are asking.

Rebekah
Personal organizer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A lot to be improved upon.

Kajabi is a platform that has the ability to do it all. I like that I can integrate email and online courses as well as the 24 hour chat customer service.

There is a lot that can be improved. The rules for dripping courses, the email setting and the ability to suspend email sequences, the ability to get better analytics on emails, track users, and the interface of the courses themselves can all be improved. I find that they are slow to implement change but do listen to user feedback. I found that even though the customer service is great, I needed a back end programmer to make the design do exactly what I wanted.

Sam
Course Creator in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kajabi: The All-in-one E-learning Platform!

Kommentare: Kajabi has offered me, all in only one platform, all what I need to run my e-learning business.

It's an amzing all-in-one tool which I use for my courses and memberships. Memberships work wonderfully in Kajabi.

The price can be expensive for newbies. But it is definitely worth it, you would only need Kajabi to run your whole business.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes running an online biz a breeze

Kommentare: We're so happy to host our course and membership on Kajabi and will stay with them for years to come. So beautiful and clean looking.

Years ago when we started out, my husband was trying to build our website from scratch using Wordpress plugins. He was pulling all nighters and pulling his hair out...but still was falling behind deadlines and the site looked like crap. Enter stage left, Kajabi, and all our problems were solved. INSTANT profressionalism given to us from their fresh and clean layout and look.

The ONE con I've got is that they don't have any way for the community to really engage inside Kajabi. So our course students and Academy subscription members aren't engaging inside it...and we have to use Facebook instead, which I think we all have a love/hate with these days.

Brady
Kanada
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Go-To Solution for Courses, Live Events, Evergreen Webinars, and CRM

I like that it's almost an all-in-one solution for my business. The customer service is excellent and they listen to their customers feedback. I've been with them since the launch of the new Kajabi a couple years ago and there has been constant improvement. If something goes wrong with my site, they fix it quite quickly whether it's a known bug or if they are just fixing something specific for me. Here are the things I do in Kajabi: - storage for my courses and trainings - houses my actual website, no other option needed - I can use the system to run live events and sell the tickets from the cart - I can set up an evergreen webinar in the system, although the tracking and such is nowhere near as robust as other dedicated platforms yet - my wife sells her audio products as well as courses on her site - I use it for a CRM with basic tagging functionality Highly recommend.

Sometimes the features are slow to come and it doesn't always do what I want it to do but the team has helped a lot. I don't find the help section helpful and have to rely on the live chat usually to solve issues. The support for custom fonts isn't good so don't purchase any custom fonts to use here as most of the places you would want them are restricted to the options they have. On the plu, many themes support Google fonts.

Osama
Osama
Systems Admin in Frankreich
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and helpful customer service

Kommentare: Kajabi has a come a long way with everything integrated into one system. The mobile app and marketing pages make it well rounded solution to teach online. It is an impressive all-in-one platform.

We wanted to offer online classes. Kajabi has a lot of features that add to the online classes like marketing and payment. Our main concern was giving the students the content. We easily added audio and video to the course. Payments worked smoothly with Stripe and has many options to customize the price and discounts. It keeps track of the students in an easy way. The best part of Kajabi is the helpful and welcoming support. They really go the extra mile and are patient. Their caring attitude helped me setup the custom domain. Customer support makes Kajabi one of the best choices.

It does not have an attendance system. Even though it does have quizzes/surveys, tracking attendance will require extra manual work. The price is high (about $120/month) but if you have a hundred students every month, then price is not an issue. You can customize the look and use the templates.

Dan
Ceo/Founder in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great place to build courses and build your marketing funnel with an all in one platform

Kommentare: Kajabi delivers courses pretty seamlessly to my audience and makes it easy to create live events and do my email marketing.

The course builder is really seamless and to have the email marketing in the same platform to create automation, forms, etc. IT can replace a lot of tools and save you the headache of complicated workflows and integrations.

They need to create a certificate builder within the platform, for some course providers this is. critical element to their business

Ze
Ze
Mindset Coach in Australien

Has Everything

Kommentare: The platform is really good and I do enjoy the functionality

I love that its a full CRM and EDM and Coaching program all in one.

The customer service has let me down a bit. I'm a "one man band" and I need support so when that is lacking or they let me down it can really hold me back.

Robert
Chief Customer Officer in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kajabi Has Limits

Kommentare: Overall I'd give Kajabi a positive rating, but I'd be willing to consider other options.

I love using Kajabi compared to Leadpages, mostly because Kajabi has a less-complex WYSIWG editor. Overall it's fine.

Myself and my team dislike that some tasks seem unnecessarily repetitive, such as adding in yes/no to assessments.

Virtual Assistant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Businesses Portal Access

Kommentare: It allows businesses of all sizes, most specifically bigger companies that have ample clients needing access to multiple resources of information. So awesome!!

This product offers ease for companies that have multiple products needing to have portal access where they can house information, webinars, calendars, etc. Super easy to use. Clients love that they can go to one place to access all the info they need.

You can't company a project and all it's contents into a new project. You have to manually add it all over again.

Lori
Founder, CEO in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

My new favorite business tool!

Kommentare: I signed up for Kajabi when I began to transition my business from client-based to teaching online trainings and courses. It is exceptional for those offering value to their followers/students through lead magnets, trainings, and courses. It is easy to learn how to use and their customer service via chat is outstanding. As both an instructor and a student who has taken courses via the platform, Kajabi is the best experience by far. Their email management system has some catching up to do when comparing it to other tools, but it is clear they are on the path to improve it. I can't recommend Kajabi enough.

The multiple options for creating content from freebies to mini trainings to online courses. Their customer service is also excellent.

Their email system is a bit behind the curve in regards to options and functionality, but they are on the path to catch up with other options.

BONNIE
OWNER in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

KAJABI - GOOD FOR AESTHETICS, BUT COMMUNITY NEEDS TO BE BUILT ELSEWHERE

Kommentare: If I only wanted to showcase videos, I'm okay with it. The UX/UI is pretty good. If I want to build a business on it, not so much.

I really appreciated the look of Kajabi products. Many people can design out the site and make it look very professional.

There are sevearl: 1. Monthly $100+ cost. 2. No ability to hid the comments from certain folks. One course I had was all about sharing their vulnerabilities. There was no way to hide JUST THAT ONE person's comment and make it their own journal process. Instead it was an all or nothing type of ordeal. All comments shown, or no comments. 3. Their chats are horrible. Most of their customer service reps are outsources and I've had over 20 conversations that led to me being extremely frustrated as they often did not have the critical thinking skills or just was too unmotivated to help the situation. 4. No opportunity to really have community groups within the software. I want to track people in groups in a way where I can have live conversations or some sort. 5. You will need a Kajabi specialist to help you create the site (which costs more money) if you actually want it to look nice.

Rasmus
Creative in Deutschland
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Many talents in an uncomfy suit

Kommentare: Tedious to work with, blogposts e.g. take forever to write, but always happy to have such a beauty of a website afterall. Good course functionality, but poor default confirmation emails where you can design NOTRHING at a point when your customer has the very first impression. Ugh.

If you have no strings attached to any other software, this is a grab & go.

The pricing is stiff. You better have something to sell from the first day. Then, you can make THREE (3) products in the lowest plan. Hilarious.

Nicole
Assistant farm manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great customer service

Kommentare: Assisting with an online course, been able to grow sales with greater functionality of Kajabi.

I like how simple it is to use Kajabi - you don't have to be a designer to have a great-looking website. Customer service is top notch - quick response and through answers.

Sometimes you run into design features that don't yet exist but you wish they did - customer support lets their development team know of any suggestions for improvement. Would be great to have more products available without having to upgrade to a higher payment plan.

Phyllis
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Don't believe their customer support claims of 24/7

Kommentare: I'm new, which is why customer service is important to me. This platform costs much more than others and should be giving better customer support.

I think it will be ok if I ever get it up and working. Trying to get it set up has taken days of wasted time and I'm normally pretty computer savvy. It looks simple on the surface in their videos but is not as easy as it looks.

The customer support has been non-existent. I signed up for the medium growth level to get 24/7 customer support. When I contact chat, they always say they can't help with coding so I wonder what they do help with. Everything says to email support but I haven't gotten any replies other than a case number, then an email asking "how did we do?" This has happened every time I emailed which has been several times because I'm not getting answers - I have not received a single support reply. I also asked to be signed up for their weekly streaming, which had to be done through support emails. I received a link only one week.