Über Vision6

Hol mehr aus deinem E-Mail- und SMS-Marketing heraus. Starte kostenlos und weite dein Geschäft aus, indem du perfekt passende E-Mails sendest und automatisierte Kampagnen verfolgst.

Erfahre mehr über Vision6

Bewertungen zu Vision6

Vision6 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 36 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vision6 bereits verwendet?

Lisa
Lisa
Australien
Quelle: GetApp

Everything you could want and more.

Love using Vision6 for so many reasons. It's easy to use and intutive yet sophisticated at the samme time. In particular the advanced automation and data management features set it apart from competitiors in the market.

Like any SAS product, there are quirks that are easily worked around. Cant think of anything right now to be honest - so it cant be anything that major.

Cameron
Head of Products and Innovation in Australien

Vision6

Easy to setup, use and customise. Australian software means it's great for billing and invoicing, budgetting, data stored in Australia, and local support.

Would like to see more features, like transactional emails, and ability to export/retrieve a copy of the final html/message sent to a contact.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Art Director in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

email marketing

Kommentare: I was the person that put my company onto vision 6. I trained multiple people in how to use it and spent three years building bimonthly newsletters. We moved to marketto last year to send out emails and it's been even worse. I no longer do this in my job role but we have changed to a Microsoft product to send out our newsletters.

We used the email send out app between 2011 to 2017 • easy to use • logical layout • good price point

• needed a better metric system • system was a bit clunky in what we could do with templates • WYSIWYG did not always worked. • questions when i hit troubles took a long time to solve or didn't come back with a response.

Patrick
Sales & Training Director in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Aussie product with a local service team!!!

Kommentare: The customer support team is the best i have come across in the cloud market place. To have a phone number that you can phone and actually have a conversation with the support team is a massive help for a novice in this area!!
Currently i am dealing with a CRM company, i have had 2 zoom.us sessions and i have signed up.
When i sent them a email because there on line help / support didn't answer my question, i received a email to say bluntly we are sales people, we don't supply help, support or training. You need to go to this link and have a good read basically!!!

It ticks all the boxes from a marketing to current clients and prospects point of view. Its a Australian Company with a local support team, massive plus. Pricing is very reasonable given the upside for the client using there to product.

I would like to see on line help to reflect the "Kiss Principal,Keep It Simple Stupid" Step 1 you do this, Step 2 you do this etc. It may not look fancy on screen from a display point of view , but the average person using your system is flying blind when they first sign up, pressure is on to present to management/boss. Some videos to back this up will definitely help. Don't let the builders of the software have total say on how the help /support/training should look and feel, the support people are the best, because they actually use the software on a daily basis and interact with the users, not the builders.

Xavier
Senior Account Manager in Australien

Great software with a supportive team to assist when i need support

New customers find it easy to navigate and use without need of too many instructions. A lot of features and ability to create great looking emails with the knowledge of HTML code writing. Nice template designs.

I feel like you need a degree to make automation work for you. Its great functionality but underutilised because it can get complicated. While pricing is competitive, it is still a bit more expensive then some others. The email drop and drag editor is great but i think it can be improved a bit so we can get a bit more creative without having to ask a coder to assist.

Jeewon
Marketing Assistant in Australien

Useful and Easy

Kommentare: Easy. "Well we can always use vision6 to do it".

Easy for anyone to pick up and use. New staff can start using with short training and learning on the job. Template system is very useful.

Would really like to be able to group lists so that sending can be streamlined and footer unsub etc. links can be unified instead of having to individually create a setting for every single list.

Michelle
PR Director in Australien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer support & partner arragement

Kommentare: We have been working with Vision 6 for over a decade and value them as a supplier and partner

We love that we can partner with Vision 6 and offer the system to our clients. There customer service is fantastic and they take and respond well to feedback. They also keep updating and improving the system so it remains a market leader.

Nothing specific to mention.

Richard
Digital marketing Coordinator in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not the monkey

Kommentare: The WYSIWYG approach to edms make like MUCH easier when throwing together last minute urgent emails!

* Both template based, and fully customisable * Drag and drop * End product (email) doesn't look like a 'monkey' template

* More complex task integration (without having to export and reimport csv files) ie - resend to unopens * More detailed analytics (ie how did i filter the lists in this previously sent edm) * More comprehensive filtering options (there's no 'values between X and Y' as yet - ie postcode filtering)

People Business Partner in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great tool but watch out for the costs

Best tool for designing engaging emails and marketing to help gain more customers. It uses SMS to reach out to people and every message is like a campaign. You can save the templates and constantly update and make them appealing with ease. The messages are sent to targeted people and can segment your lists. The free preview allows you to see how this will look.

The reporting tool is good but can be improved. There are free training opportunities but they are basic. The costs pile up when you make mistakes but the free trial seems ok.

Matthew
Matthew
Quelle: GetApp

A dream for designers and email marketers.

Kommentare: I have used many of the EDM platforms over the last seven years and none come close to the usability for Vision6. WHat makes things even more exciting is the instant reporting upon deployment and that is still only scratching the surface of VIsion6's capability! Highly recommend — 5 stars.

Ability to easily produce stunning EDM's for my clients and partners.

The only speed bump I experienced was learning the new terminology. Tradition problems like learning a new UI was not an issue. Vision6 is very intuitive.

Rohan
Content Strategist in Australien

Everything you need, with plenty under the hood.

Kommentare: I recommend Vision6 to all my clients (mainly because it makes my job easier), and will take it with me if I ever leave agency land for an in-house role.

I use it largely for basic stuff - just standard email newsletters. Extremely simple drag and drop interface and never had troubles with responsiveness across different devices.

I've banged my head against a wall a few times trying to get through some of the advanced automation, and occasionally I've found it hard to google my way out of a problem - but the support team is exceedingly responsive.

Michelle
PR Director in Australien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Secure, easy-to-use, great support

Kommentare: Easy-to-use, SPAM compliant, bug-free and reliable

The software is easy-to-use and doesn't have bugs and in the more than 10 years I have had an account, I can't remember the system ever going down!

Pete
Customer Relations in Australien
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool

Kommentare: Has been really great. Support teams are fantastic as well.

Functionality and ease of use. It does what is required.

Changes/updates could be communicated better.

Duncan
Client Relationship Manager in Australien

Great product that allows me to effectively engage with my clients.

Kommentare: I like being able to send my clients a nice looking email, that is still from me but easier to manage. Its also great to be see who is opening my emails and when.

I love the embedded forms and ease of use of the design of the emails. The layout is easy to use and understand once you get to know it.

I think it is very important to have extra functionality around collecting big data on my contacts. Reporting functions that look at all my emails rather than by campaign only. ie. Being able to drill down but across emails, who always opens my emails, who never opens my emails so that I can target specific campaigns to specific people based on how they respond to emails. Another example. John smith always reads his emails at 6am, so I should be targeting him at that time to best get his attention. Also need A/B marketing campaign functions.

Vivian
Engagement officer in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

APD Dept Review of Vision 6

Kommentare: Excellent - Has improved the quality of the communications we send out

Reporting Ease of use Intuitive Simply brilliant Love the fact that the subscription automatically updates as per contact numbers

Cannot find anything that I do not like about it

Paul
Marketing Co-ordinator in Australien

Sophisticated, easy to use, intuitive software that gets real results

I have been a long time fan of the Vision6 drag and drop editor - it is intuitive and simple to use with new features regularly added to speed up email design and creation. However, what really sets the Vision6 platform apart is the contact management.

The software is designed for the sophisticated marketer so while it's easy to use the features are a bit advanced.

Annabel
Foudner in Australien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for SMEs

Kommentare: Excellent product and the service is also fantastic. I would highly recommend to any SME.

I like how the platform is automated and we can use it for Clients to fill in forms and send through work orders. We also have full visibility of what our customers are viewing and responding.

I don't find it easy to navigate. The UI is dated and could be more user friendly.

Director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer for more than a decade

Exceptional Customer Service - the team go above and beyond to provide support and assistance.

Its design needs to be modernized. Unable to order fields under a customer's profile. The price is on the dearer end - it's because of the excellent customer service that we have remained customers for more than a decade.

Human Resources Manager - Australia in Australien
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Does everything we want without hassle

Kommentare: The ability to communicate with all our employees, particularly those that are not provided with a company address, in a manner which is appealing to the eye & as such, more likely to be read.

Easy to use for anyone even if they've only used MS Word before. I also like the way you can check is a spam filter may get in the way of a message being successfully delivered.

Sometimes the editor produces weird results particularly when text is pasted into it. It would seem that the extra HTML buried in Word text isn't filtered out when pasted.

Melissa
General Manager in Australien
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome, easy and straightforward

Kommentare: Quick and easy way to communicate with or clients!

That it's easy, I don't have to think or go through some massive training session, it's just intuitive!

No preview thumbnail pics in the list of created message means you have to go through all of them if you don't remember the name of the one you're looking for.

Shannon
Managing Director - President in Papua-Neuguinea
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and User Friendly

Kommentare: Vision6 is an excellent EDM platform. The interface is set up very well making it easy to understand - even for beginners. I especially appreciate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the support team who have be prompt to assist and respond to any of my requests. I highly recommend using the platform!

The interface. The templates available for selection.

I honestly didn't have a bad experience with the platform.

Alistair
Marketing and Communications Coordinator in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great email platform

It's easy to set up custom templates or one-off messages, the automation features and A/B testing have made things even easier

Some bugs remain, including occasional problems with uploading pics.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Proprietor in Australien
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Not such a steep learning curve as some systems

Kommentare: Easy autoresponders, nice looking templates
Not many unsubscribes

As I have used other complicated software before, the learning to get autoresponders and forms set up in Vision6 was relatively easy. It also lets you segment some of your list. Also when I dumbly deleted my list and its responders a bit too soon, the customer service reinstated it for me--even though I'm not yet on a paid plan. I think this is top service.

Sometimes I cannot get forms to exactly go to correct size on my sidebar - still a bit big - they have tried to help, but I am not sure of correct sizing. You have to go through Zapier rather than direct integration to use SumoMe (an optin helper) so it's one extra step.

Annabel
Found in Australien
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vision 6 delivers an exceptional platform and awesome customer service

Kommentare: We love the forms that can integrate with your website.

The automation process and complete transparency on what you have done. I like to also see how our emails are tracking and whether my customers have opened up what we have sent.

UX could be better on the dashboard ( in particular forms/lists). Otherwise the portal is excellent.

Sarah
President in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use for non-profits

The templates and how easy they are to personalise. Love the reporting/statistics provided after each send to.

Have been using it for several years for my non-profit monthly eNewsletters and have seen some very good changes made over the years to the software. Can't really thinking of anything I don't like about it at the moment. Maybe it could be even more affordable for non-profits/registered charities as the pricing does go up as your contacts list grows but they do provide a 25% discount for non-profits.