Über Tithe.ly

Tithe.ly wurde entwickelt, um die Anzahl und Höhe von Kollekten sowie die Großzügigkeit zu steigern, indem technologische Innovationen in Kirchen eingeführt werden. Starte kostenlos in nur wenigen Minuten.

Erfahre mehr über Tithe.ly

Current integration with ChMS is buggy. No notification when someone gives.

Bewertungen zu Tithe.ly

Tithe.ly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 627 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tithe.ly bereits verwendet?

Joshua
Joshua
Administrative Pastor in USA

Online Giving

Kommentare: I really enjoy the software and would recommend it for other churchs!

The fact that it is clean and easy to use. The integration with QuickBooks was a massive plus.

Some of the integration issues need to be resolved. It does record exactly how I would. But it works. A kiosk version with tap and swipes would be awesome.

Esther
software & IT implementationn + marketing & communications in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One stop shop

Kommentare: Like most software companies, it's easy to reach sales, but a little harder to reach tech support. Thankfully, we don't need tech support much because it's pretty intuitive and they have an extensive knowledge base.

We started with Elvanto around 7 years ago before it merged with Tithly. You'll notice I refer mostly to Elvanto in this review because that is the most important part of the system for us. We had so many people who refused to use technology, but despite personal feelings, the system quickly became indispensible for communications and church management. The last few years brought many changes to our world, and we were able to maintain at least basic communication because of Elvanto. Over the last 2 years we have been transitioning to a forward-thinking environment where many people are empowered to lead, teach, or do whatever it is they do best. To keep it all together, we needed a central hub to share information. Elvanto is that hub for us. The addition of the full Tithely suite last year let us engage our community at a whole new level as well with the website and app. We haven't started using the full functionality of the entire platform, but we are glad to have software that will allow us to grow without artificial limits.We also loved being able to get our non-profit started using Elvanto. Without this powerhouse of a database, we could not have managed the clients who come to the food pantry, the community members who come for classes, and the entire church family. We also use Elvanto in conjunction with our daycare software for certain reporting and communication features that are not available in the daycare software.

After the tithely/elvanto merge, I was concerned the functionality in Elvanto would be lost. I am pleased to announce this was not the case. However, the tithely side still needs a little work when it comes to giving anyone outside of a full admin access to the various areas. I am also looking forward to better stats in the communications area so we can see who is engaging (opening, clicking) and who isn't. I would also like to see the newsletter function from the website integrate into the communications area.

Lead Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great set of tools for the church, but TONS of core functionality missing

Kommentare: I like the Tithely vision: a whole suite of products under one roof. But given that they've bought different products and merged them rather than developing from scratch, there's little continuity between the products. They don't fix bugs and dont demonstrate a culture that even cares about the bugs. I feel as though those doing the development planning have NEVER worked in a church before, because of the amount of core functionality missing. That said, this company has the potential to be the leader in church tech products if they'd just change their culture, quit launching half-baked products, and fix what's wrong with current products. They love God and want to serve the church. Hopefully they can fix what ails them so they can serve even more churches!

Tithely has built an amazing suite of tools for the church, at an amazing price: $99/ month. Really can't beat the price, when you consider that this provides Church Management, Text Messaging, Website, Giving, Media, and a Mobile App

There are TONS of missing features and functionality, and this isn't disclosed or known until after you've made the conversion and are in too deep to switch again. For example, in ChMS, -The framework is outdated - 20 years old or more. -Automated reports really aren't reports, just an email reminder to run a report -Due to bugs, Giving transactions dont auto-populate in ChMS -No conditional rules for forms -No report data in emails -Still get notifications of reports have no data, which is a waste of time, since you have to log in to see the report before you know there's no data -Members can't see their year to data giving total in Member area -no calculations of report fields -Almost NO integrations with other platforms -No form data sent to admins when forms are completed -Almost NO customization of the GUI -social media integration has been broken since we came on board, but no sense of urgency to fix For the mobile app -cant check in on the app -mobile app requires use of Tithely Giving, which isnt disclosed until after you build your app -no geolocations -can't configure home tiles For Giving: -Current integration with ChMS is buggy -No notification when someone gives -Fees cant be a designated fund Also -New products launched barebones, like Messaging (no groups or keywords) -Media can't be edited -No enhancements to Websites in almost a year -Will not allow concerns to be posted to Tithely FB group; blocked everytime -Bugs galore with no sense of urgency to fix

Lead Pastor in Kanada

Budget ChMS/all in one

Kommentare: Customer service is always fantastic to deal will which helps when I have questions on how to do things

Tithely is working hard to be the one stop shop. They have many options at competitive pricing. I can't think of a more cost friendly product

They need to integrate their systems better. They have 2.5 ChMS that don't talk to each other fully. It's a bit of a headache to deal with the switching of 1.0 to 2.0 as it should have been a full 2.0 rollout. However, the cost and offerings are hard to beat

Greg
lead pastor in USA

Great Online Giving Tool for Churches

Kommentare: Customer Service was great to work with. On the problems that I have had setting this up they have been very responsive. I did do the online zoom sessions that you pay for. Very helpful. Tithe.ly is far better than the last system we used. And the price of $99 per month for the all inclusive package is a great value. It's not a perfect system but for the price it is great for our budget as a small church.

Online giving is easy to set up. I love the app and website features included with the all inclusive package.

Elvanto and Tithe.ly don't integrate with one another smoothly. Also, I can't use my messaging package that is in tithe.ly with my names that are in Elvanto.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Pastor Greg! We love hearing this! Thank you for being a part of the Tithe.ly Family.

Elijah
IT in USA

Tithe.ly is Awesome

Kommentare: I love Tithe.ly and my church is very excited to use it. It has already made it easier to communicate and assign people to groups for organizing. It is a great resource for any church no matter the size. Giving has increased and we are seeing more participation in our events.

Tithe.ly is super easy to use and start from the ground up. Have little to no experience with starting a website and picked up with Tithe.ly with no troubles. On top of that, it has just about everything you need to starting a media presence for a great price.

Transferring the information from our old website was a little time consuming and the live stream is not recurring yet.

Simple giving platform

Kommentare: Overall a reliable option for doing online giving but likely will switch to another platform that offers better integration with other software (ChMS and website) or that offers reduced fees for processing giving transactions.

It offers an easy to set up giving solution for non-profits with the ability to designate different accounts for giving and set up re-occurring giving without any up front costs.

Its integration within its own platform (user management, website, etc.) is messy at best. Giving fees are industry standard with no discounts or savings for non-profits.

Steven
Steven
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement online giving

Kommentare: We began looking at the possibility of online giving in 2019 and after reviewing all the major online giving platforms we decided to implement Tithe.ly in February of 2020 and we have been very please in the increase of giving and the greater consistency in giving we have seen as a result of using Tithe.ly

Tithe.ly has been easy to integrate with our existing website. Even our less technologically savvy members have found it easy to use. It has helped increase our giving over the past year.

Customizing was a bit difficult to figure out initially especially resizing our logo and getting the colors to match our branding.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for a Small-Medium Church

Kommentare: The on-boarding team was friendly and the website is pretty intuitive. There are parts of the site however which link back into v1/old pages which don't work quite as well. Once the site is fully replaced with the updated experience I expect things will get better.

Overall Onboarding was easy. I was able to create a church account quickly and easily registering for direct deposit into my Church's account. Web/Mobile giving is free.

I was under the impression we'd get basic text giving included in the free tier of the software. Turns out you need the Messaging add-on, currently $19/Mo. I couldn't fully use the service until I had a "Church Verification Call" with the Tythe.ly team. This was all fine except it took 2 weeks to get a scheduled call.

Javier
Javier
Founder in USA

Church and Non Profit Donation Software

Kommentare: Customer service has been attentive but overall there are a few things that still seem NEW that need addressing, which would make my review 5 stars

Easy to implement and functions mostly as you would expect.

Switching between modes to view different "campus" giving and reporting does not seem intuitive

letztes Jahr

Thanks Javier for being a part of the Tithe.ly family!

Kyle

Inexpensive and Feature Rich but Lacking

Many features in one package. It was the main reason we went with Tithely. ChMS, Website, App, Messaging, Events, Media all in one place is a great option at a great price.

Some of the integration is lacking in capability. I would love to see more ease of use between all the different systems. The website is not as customizable as I would like, lacking some features that are standard on most other builders. When building a website, it can also be difficult to find where you want to be and how to create menus vs pages etc. Customer service has been the part i have been most disappointed with. We paid for the onboarding and yet now have heard nothing in a while and even when we reach out are left wanting more.

Jamie
Chairperson in Kanada

More Secure and Friendlier

Tithe.ly is very comparable to their competitors. However they stand out on being more trustworthy, dependable and friendly. So far, every time I have called about a question, I have had the same person each time. He already knows who I am and about our organization, which makes things a lot easier to manage. It also saves me time, where with the previous company I would spend hours on hold to get a different person and have to explain who we are every time. Thank you [sensitive content hidden] for all your help.

We have not run into a problem yet. So thankful for this easy to use program for both ourselves and our donors.

Kathryn
Registered Nurse in Mexiko
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This software gives you tons of great features with very competitive fees! Highly recommend!

Kommentare: We are a small non-profit, and the features mentioned above with the competitive pricing makes this product absolutely essential. If you are shopping for a sharp, easy to use, customizable giving platform, with great rates and useful features, look no more. THIS is a quality product for a great price and I have yet to be disappointed!

The fees are competitive. When compared to other companies, their prices are equal or lower. The company only charges a fee on actual donations (they DON'T charge a separate monthly fee regardless of donation amounts). They give donors an option to click a box where they will cover the fees for the donation. They also allow donors to set up recurring giving, which is an important option for us. Tithe.ly also tracks all the electronic giving from donors, and compiles it at the end of the year in order to generate tax-statements for non-profits. It is EASY and quick. An additional feature is that you can customize your tax letter, including your logo, and any write-up you want to add to your tax letters. To generate the forms, you input the dates for the prior year, and the forms are generated. You can email them instantly, and have the option to print and mail any letters you choose. This feature ALONE makes this software worth having! The other AMAZING feature is that you can manually input any non-electronic donations into the software. This is a feature many other companies will charge you extra to use. For no additional cost, you can manually input other donations and keep track of ALL your giving in one software program. These manual entries will populate to the same tax form as the electronic giving. This feature makes this an outstanding product. I have also had questions about the software and features. I receive quick replies to my inquiry emails.

At this point I have not discovered a feature I don't like. I came to tithe.ly after using 2 other giving platform softwares, and this is, hands down, the best I have used. Probably the only drawback is just learning your way around when getting started. There is a fairly extensive options list when you log in, and can be a bit confusing at first. Don't be afraid to select options and see where they lead you. If you feel it is confusing or overwhelming, send an inquiry email or ask your question through the help menu. I had a few questions when getting started. I had quick follow up by emails/chat and even had a customer service agent call me to follow up on my questions/concerns. The agent was polite, professional and very knowledgeable and I have been MORE THAN SATISFIED with this software!

Corey
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tithely offers a lot tools for a reasonable price

Kommentare: Overall, Tithely was helpful in getting us switched over from our previous provider and is constantly working to create new features and products to add value to the product.

There are a lot of tools that are very helpful: online giving, church management software, email campaigns, text giving, website creator, mobile app and so much more. There are a lot of tools at your disposal for a very reasonable all-inclusive price.

The one downside is that some of tools do not communicate with each other. You have to keep a separate database in the church management side from the one on the donor side. It can be time consuming to do duplicate work. They have promised for a while to fix this with a two-way sync, but it has never come to fruition. Despite this flaw, it is still worth the cost and will be EXCELLENT once it is fixed (hopefully).

Arlene
Office Administrator in Kanada

Church-friendly software

We use it for donation tracking and receipts, member management and communication mostly. We have used the software a lot to send reminder emails to various groups with web meeting links, taking attendance for worship and sending out bulletin emails. We have used the giving software Tithe.ly which is free and very effective. I would recommend every church use their giving software which is the original offering of the company and their best product.

We use the church management software Elvanto and they didn't include tax receipts in the software even though it is used to track donations. The customer support staff had to duct tape a receipt template for me to use last year. If you are using the free software, the tax receipts are automated but not for the paid software which doesn't make sense. Still they are very helpful and gave me something I could use.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Arlene! We're so happy to hear that you are served well by our Tithe.ly team, and also enjoy using the product.

Assistant and Student Ministries pastor in Kanada

Great, but needs improvement

Lots of functionality!People and service management is wonderful

2 management systemsGTithely and Elvanto are separated too much

letztes Jahr

Thanks David! Glad you are enjoying the features!

Greg
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's wrong to make your members suffer when they give

Kommentare: I am embarrassed to say that over the years I have inflicted 3 horrible online-giving experiences on our members. Pastors need trust building experiences with people and after I recommended those online-giving methods that disappointed, I lost trust. All the companies looked great and advertised the right features. But it's true what they say about the details. Even if only one member had a negative or frustrating experience, ten others would soon hear about it and trust my leadership a bit less. Any pastor reading this knows how that works. Being a hobby coder, I decided to learn about online-giving systems myself to see what was causing the trouble. I found out that, just like with clergy taxes, churches have special regulatory and user-issues when it comes to giving and most software companies don't spend the money to have their engineers resolve those, they just change a label (to deceive us) and call it good. But soon enough, inevitable member complaints start to come in. Tithe.ly is supported on the backend by the leading online payment system, Stripe. They have successfully resolved the unique regulatory and user-issues churches have and the company has the technical, fraud prevention and banking infrastructure required for a church. I confidently signed our church up with Tithe.ly knowing they had the foundation and infrastructure to do what needs to be done and now have only praise to give. I have not heard of a single complaint since we started using them. Nobody says anything which is exactly what I wanted in an online-giving option. And yes, giving has gone up significantly. We have a few users who now give several times a week at odd hours, which is weird for me, but evidently completely normal for millennials.

Does what it is supposed to do.

None. I like everything about it.

Mike
Director of Funding in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Made receiving donations simple and easy!

Kommentare: I had a donor who wanted to give a $20,000 single donation to our cause. He navigated to our website and to giving page with Tithe.ly's giving form. Tithely's giving form made it so easy that he never had to call or email me for help. In the past, receiving this offering would have required a phone call, tech support, and double checking on the back end to ensure it got to the right fund. The donation has already been deposited and everyone is happy, happy, happy. I am very satisfied customer. Thank you for making giving simple and easy.

The thing I like most about Tithe.ly is how easy and simple it is to make and receive donations through our website.

There is nothing I really dislike about Tithe.ly software. It takes a little time to setup but that is to be expected with any new software. It takes less time than other systems we've used in the past.

Juston
ED/Campus Pastor in USA

Great for Non-Profit

Kommentare: We love the product, the quick customer service, and the ease of use!

The customer service is amazing and helped to implement the software system from our previous system. It didn't take long and they guided us through the entire process.

Remembering how to get to some reports and reconciling the deposits from breeze to our bank can me a little more steps than the last system. But not a deal breaker!

scott
Technical Director in USA

Tithe.ly review

Kommentare: It has really smooth for the most part for the the time we have been using the software

It is user friendly and easy to learn. The team that we worked with to get us up and running were nice to work. With and made sure we were ready to go

They are continuing to listen to their customers and are having quarterly updates

Heather
Treasurer in USA
Fundraising, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Subpar app lacking basic features

Kommentare: No benefits except a lower charge than the app we were using. However, definitely not worth it since we can't access our donations for two weeks and have to track balances and etc ourselves anyway.

Cost was competitive. This review says I need to come up with more positive things to say, but this has not been a positive experience.

Two major issues, one minor1. Bank transactions are delayed and it takes "up to" 10 BUSINESS days for tithely to deposit the money that was donated into our bank account. 5 business days at a minimum, and that is unlikely. Other apps transfer the same day (for the same donors from the same bank accounts)2. Does not have a dash board or track the amount given that has not yet been deposited. Especially an issue when the deposits are not made consecutively by when the donations were made, and with long delays.3. Not user friendly. Donors had multiple issues getting set up.

letztes Jahr

Hey Heather, Thanks so much for your feedback about your experience using Tithely giving. We wanted to reply here with the goal of being helpful for you and even others! It is true that for ACH (or Bank transfers) that the timing is slower than for Credit Cards, however this is not something that Tithely controls, but rather a limitation of the technology for these types of transfers. With your ability to setup daily deposits with Tithely we make it easy for the money to transfer to your bank account as soon as it completes processing! Our goals for both you as a customer, and your members (or donors) is to have a product that is easy to use to help support your ministry. If there's ever trouble there we'd love to help out. You can reach our teams at support@tithe.ly.

Alexia
Sr pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tithe.ly is a game changer

As a church planter, I needed something affordance, easy to implement and effective. Tithe.ly is all of these things. I’ve recruited other churches small and large to Tithe.ly.

Service planning is not as robust as Planning Center. But there are always improvements coming down the pike.

Tony
Treasurer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tithe.ly is great for congregational giving.

Kommentare: Giving is simple, as is reporting.

We'd had Tithe.ly before the pandemic, but it was only used by a few members. Once the pandemic hit and we were unable to meet in person it became critical for people to have an easy way to tithe. It has continued to be a popular option even after we've returned to in-person services. We've continued to stream our services for people who cannot attend in person because of ailments, physical limitations, or having moved from the area. It is an easy and secure way for them to tithe.

I don't know of any features that the software is missing.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Tony ! Glad our giving platform has been able to support you and the congregation through so many seasons of change.

Kirk
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Initially excited but somewhat disappointed

Kommentare: Initially excited and hopeful; over the couple years of use, continually disappointed due to difficulty in accessing aspects of the program.

The software does track giving correctly

The use of the software for annual letters to donors and other accounting issues needs improvement. Getting around the platform is confusing. So much so, that it is nearly impossible to get to where we need access.

letztes Jahr

Hey there Pastor Kirk! Thanks so much for your comment and your feedback. We actually worked for the past several months to rebuild how we were creating the tax statements to ensure things were working better than ever for you! Ultimately we want our software to serve you and your church really well and if you are having any troubles we'd love to assist! Would you mind reaching out to our Support team at Support@tithe.ly and allowing us to assist you?

Jesse

Perfect for small Churches

Kommentare: Having used other online giving platforms, Tithe.ly was inexpensive and easy to use. We love it.

Ease of use and tracking of weekly giving is amazing.

No complaints about the product, it does exactly what we need it to do.