This software gives you tons of great features with very competitive fees! Highly recommend!

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Kathryn H.
Registered Nurse
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a small non-profit, and the features mentioned above with the competitive pricing makes this product absolutely essential. If you are shopping for a sharp, easy to use, customizable giving platform, with great rates and useful features, look no more. THIS is a quality product for a great price and I have yet to be disappointed!

Vorteile: The fees are competitive. When compared to other companies, their prices are equal or lower. The company only charges a fee on actual donations (they DON'T charge a separate monthly fee regardless of donation amounts). They give donors an option to click a box where they will cover the fees for the donation. They also allow donors to set up recurring giving, which is an important option for us.
Tithe.ly also tracks all the electronic giving from donors, and compiles it at the end of the year in order to generate tax-statements for non-profits. It is EASY and quick. An additional feature is that you can customize your tax letter, including your logo, and any write-up you want to add to your tax letters. To generate the forms, you input the dates for the prior year, and the forms are generated. You can email them instantly, and have the option to print and mail any letters you choose. This feature ALONE makes this software worth having! The other AMAZING feature is that you can manually input any non-electronic donations into the software. This is a feature many other companies will charge you extra to use. For no additional cost, you can manually input other donations and keep track of ALL your giving in one software program. These manual entries will populate to the same tax form as the electronic giving. This feature makes this an outstanding product. I have also had questions about the software and features. I receive quick replies to my inquiry emails.

Nachteile: At this point I have not discovered a feature I don't like. I came to tithe.ly after using 2 other giving platform softwares, and this is, hands down, the best I have used. Probably the only drawback is just learning your way around when getting started. There is a fairly extensive options list when you log in, and can be a bit confusing at first. Don't be afraid to select options and see where they lead you. If you feel it is confusing or overwhelming, send an inquiry email or ask your question through the help menu. I had a few questions when getting started. I had quick follow up by emails/chat and even had a customer service agent call me to follow up on my questions/concerns. The agent was polite, professional and very knowledgeable and I have been MORE THAN SATISFIED with this software!

Tithe.ly is Good But not Great

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Lorie S.
Business Manager
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tithe.ly syncs with our church management software which is a big bonus. Reconciling our bank statement is a breeze! Having said that when using Quick books together we've had to get creative on entering our deposits.

Vorteile: Tithe.ly is easy to use for our donors. The App works well as does the Text to Give feature. Set up was quick and fairly easy. The roll out included fairly good instructions and best practices for launching the giving platform.

Nachteile: The colors and art features are limited. Tech support is not consistent. Sometimes we get an almost immediate response and other times it may take an hour or two to resolve questions.

It gets the job done.

Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Heidi G.
Membership Engagement Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it gets the job done. I have never had trouble with people hacking my account, or the money not going through, or it withdrawing funds when I didn't indicate it to do so. It's simple, easy to use, and straightforward. As a small church, or a growing church, this app definitely has what you need to stay technologically relevant in today's modern world. Would recommend.

Vorteile: Tithing in the Christian faith is one of the most important traditions and sacrifices that is consistently asked of us, and this modern-day app makes it helpful to transfer that tradition into the modern age. It makes it simple to automate and consistently give to the church of your choice who is on the app. If you are a pastor or administrator of your church, this app makes it easy, and yes... convenient, for your congregation to give. By having an online tithing outlet that is quick to access, it has increased the monthly giving of our church. People don't carry cash or check anymore. It's all online. Allowing your church to move into the online platform is essential for church administration to stay up-to-date and relevant. This app is very useful.

Nachteile: Of all the app designs, this one definitely isn't the most aesthetic. But it's useful and gets the job done. If a church is not apart of the app, you cannot give to it.
Although you can automate your payments, I do not do this. Maybe this is too cliche, but my paycheck isn't a static amount each month, so I never know what my 10% is. This app does not calculate that for you. I typically round up after each paycheck comes in, and then it processes.
Everything is straightforward. No bells and whistles on this app.

I use it for my church

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
QC Chemist II - ICPMS Coordinator
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use tithely for my church fundraising. It makes it very easy for people to donate electronically rather than send checks in the mail.

Nachteile: I would like to for it to have a better marketing platform. Its not as easy to "spread the word" as other platforms.

Intuitive. Effective. Simple.

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Justin W.
President/CEO
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall - it's been a solid tool that I recommend to all new churches that I consult with.

Vorteile: This is probably one of the easiest methods of giving that I've seen for the various houses of worship that I am contracted to serve. Using either the website, app, or text to give really opens doors for all visitors to be able to give, and have a record of giving with little effort on their own.

Nachteile: I think the UI of the app and the website are a bit dated, and could use some refreshing. It doesn't detract from the general user experience, however it also doesn't add to it either.

Helped us Go From Offering Plate Only to Online Giving

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Andrew r P.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Prior to Tithe.ly, we were only accepting donations via cash and check. Tithe.ly provided wonderful materials to help me convince my governing board that we needed online giving, and that Tithe.ly could provide that solution in a secure and cost-effective way.

Vorteile: I liked that Tithe.ly had reasonable fees, a clean interface, and ways to give on desktop, mobile, and via text. The option for people to use a bank account was also very important for my demographic.

Nachteile: Some of the options to customize the look and feel of the software are lacking (e.g. logos don't always render correctly against a white background). Some of the back-end features (like logging multiple gifts) were not intuitive at first, but got easer with practice.

Tithely is Easy to Work With

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tithely has been great to work with. They are very friendly to faith-based organizations, since they are also faith-based. I would recommend them to anyone.

Vorteile: We have been with Tithely since shortly after they began. They are super friendly and very easy to work with. Getting setup to accept donations through Tithely was easy.

Nachteile: We have had no qualms at all with Tithely software. It works well and is pretty much hands-off once you get it setup.

Tithe.ly

Bewertet am 29.9.2019
Chris M.
Case Manager
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using Tithe.ly for an easier way to make donations. Overall, our congregation has been satisfied with the ease of use and the ability to make recurring donations. We do not plan on switching to any other competitors due to the low fees and the user friendly format.

Vorteile: Tithe.ly gives you the ability to receive donations in an easy-to-use format and to show all of the incoming donation amounts in an organized manner. We are able to provide the congregation the opportunity to cover the processing fee as well. Many of our church goers use the recurring giving option which makes the process even easier for the user. Reasonable fees compared to competitors.

Nachteile: We have not ran into any major issues that call for concern. We have had minor bugs occur, but refreshing would normally solve the issue. Tithe.ly is quick to reply if we have any questions or concerns.

Great Tithe Software

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
President/Owner
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, it has been great. It has made tracking donations very easy and gives the church the ability to receive money in different ways. It integrates mostly very well with Quickbooks as well.

Vorteile: I have used this app personally and I also have used this app on the back-end with my church clients. It has a great application to be able to pay virtually. In a day where most people don't carry cash this has helped churches be able to give their congregation options to give outside of cash.

Nachteile: The way the deposits are done in accounting software can be a confusing. I have to double check on the tithe.ly side to make sure which donations are in each "deposit".

Making it easy for people to give

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
David S.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our church has been using Tithe.ly for several years and it has made it so easy to people to give electronically.

Vorteile: Tithe.ly makes it simple for people to give to your church. The app is easy to set up and allows church members to give on Sunday during the offering time or they can set up an autodebit for weekly or monthly giving.

Nachteile: Tithe.ly is a little more expensive to use than some of the other companies but the quality and customer service more than makes up for it.

THE CURE for the standard, ancient church giving platforms

Bewertet am 18.8.2019
Clint B.
Director of Media & Communications
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I love Tithe.ly! We also switched to their ChMS Church Management System and the power of the platform is really exciting!

Vorteile: What I like most about Tithe.ly giving is the user interface! It's modern, sleek, runs great on desktop and mobile. The typical church online giving experience has been lost in platforms that provide a user interface that looks like it was built by a non-design-minded programmer from 1990. We wanted to remove any obstacle from our online giving. People are used to great payment experiences online, so ours needed to match that experience. Now it does because we launched Tithe.ly. It has been well received, and the reports from our members have been overwhelmingly positive about how easy it is to use.

Nachteile: Figure out all the little intricacies for migrating data from our old system to Tithe.ly was a bit of a bear. But that's not really Tithe.ly's fault. Also - our finance admin wasn't happy about having to enter checks by hand (scanners do not work with Tithe.ly), but the improved interface we hope will cause more people to move away from physical checks.

It's wrong to make your members suffer when they give

Bewertet am 18.3.2017
Greg G.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am embarrassed to say that over the years I have inflicted 3 horrible online-giving experiences on our members. Pastors need trust building experiences with people and after I recommended those online-giving methods that disappointed, I lost trust. All the companies looked great and advertised the right features. But it's true what they say about the details. Even if only one member had a negative or frustrating experience, ten others would soon hear about it and trust my leadership a bit less. Any pastor reading this knows how that works. Being a hobby coder, I decided to learn about online-giving systems myself to see what was causing the trouble. I found out that, just like with clergy taxes, churches have special regulatory and user-issues when it comes to giving and most software companies don't spend the money to have their engineers resolve those, they just change a label (to deceive us) and call it good. But soon enough, inevitable member complaints start to come in. Tithe.ly is supported on the backend by the leading online payment system, Stripe. They have successfully resolved the unique regulatory and user-issues churches have and the company has the technical, fraud prevention and banking infrastructure required for a church. I confidently signed our church up with Tithe.ly knowing they had the foundation and infrastructure to do what needs to be done and now have only praise to give. I have not heard of a single complaint since we started using them. Nobody says anything which is exactly what I wanted in an online-giving option. And yes, giving has gone up significantly. We have a few users who now give several times a week at odd hours, which is weird for me, but evidently completely normal for millennials.

Vorteile: Does what it is supposed to do.

Nachteile: None. I like everything about it.

A great experience from day one thanks to personal customer service.

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Neal f F.
Director of Communication
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It does what it is supposed to do. It works and integrates seamlessly.

Vorteile: BACKGROUND Our synod had just completed a study in online giving. One of the key piece of feedback was support for our leaders without having to go through a phone zone for support only to be told you'll have to look through the support documents on the website. Our results were mixed. THE DECISION TO MAKE THE MOVE TO TITHE.LY As we looked into Tithe.ly as a provider of eGiving solutions, from day one, I was continually impressed with their responsiveness and the level of their customer service we received. If I have a question, I can call ONE PERSON directly. No phone tress. No... you'll have to read our support forum for that answer. Just great, personalized customer service from one representative. They work to get me the best answer. Tithe.ly also has very competitive rates. In other words, we get to keep more of the money that is given to us. Having the option for text giving is helpful in situations when there are emergencies, disasters, or events. We decided to add a personalized app. It is intuitive and the process of building the app was informative and quick. I can't thank the folks building the app enough. Pros: Great Customer Service, Price is fair, and in my conversations with their people, I got the real feeling like this is a company that really wants to be the best they can be.

Nachteile: I have not experienced many negative things with Tithe.ly. Just take your time and ask a question so you fully understand what is being offered and what you can do, if you move forward with a personalized app. Most of the confusion I had around the was on me.

Tithe.ly has increased our giving over 50% it's so easy for our members to give using it.

Bewertet am 13.9.2016
Suzanne C.
Lead Pastor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything from the get go of introducing Tithe.ly to our church has been a great experience. The service is amazing staff are great at getting back to us should we have any questions. Our members find the app easy to use and would rather use this method than cash, check or paypal. It has increased our giving over 50% since introducing it, I believe mainly because people do not carry cash and checks are becoming obsolete. We have found that our members that travel for work or are on vacation are now using the app while away rather than not giving at all.
The video's were very useful in introducing the new options of giving and we found that most people switched over from other options to Tithe.ly.

Vorteile: The back end of the book keeping side is also very easy, at any time we can review giving statements. We are able to have a monthly statement very early in the month which again makes book keeping easier and quicker for reports to the board etc. Whereas Paypal does not have a monthly statement ready until the 10th of the month.

Nachteile: We don't have any con's I'm sure there is more that we could be using withing the software and don't only due to our people not doing so.

von Tithe.ly an 13.9.2016

Thank you so much!!! :)

Considering Mobile Giving? Go With Tithe.ly

Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Josh E.
Executive Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Text giving is very easy. You can easily export giving reports on the administrator side.

Nachteile: You have to search for the church you're giving to and if you're not careful, you can accidentally give to another church that might have a very similar church name. You can't actually view someone's giving profile. Little strange.

Giving made easy for churches

Bewertet am 16.9.2016
Jason A.
Co-founder
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: During a pilot project, we integrated Tithe.ly within our mobile app platform for our clients. One client was able to see 50% increase in giving. Besides that, our clients love the ease of setup, ease of use and responsiveness of the team to implement new features based on needs.

Vorteile: Easy to setup and works well with our mobile app and website system. Our clients love it. Super powerful dashboard and great support. Pricing is simple to understanding. 98% of our clients we refer at happy with their experience. One super cool feature is where the donor can cover the processing fees. Our clients love that. Generally, you almost forget that you have a business relationship with the guys across at Tithe.ly. We experience that and our clients says the same. It also helps when the co-founders believe in Jesus and want to truly equip churches to be more effective.

Nachteile: That's honestly a really difficult one to state. As a vendor, however, I would love to be able to integrate directly with their platform through an API. This seems to be in the works so not a major issue. Their simple integration works and they already integrate with many systems that our clients use.

LOVE TITHE.LY!!!

Bewertet am 21.12.2016
Kevin M.
Church Mission
Religiöse Einrichtungen

Kommentare: This is the most simple, elegant solution to challenges facing our churches and its members...in our modern day accepting mobile and electronic payments! Tithe.ly's zero setups and zero monthly giving platform cost option with 5-minute church sign-up make it easy to try with your congregation and see how quickly your church and members can benefit by this simple 5-ways to give the solution! We are seeing 25%+ increase in giving including receiving donations every day of the week. FIVE STARS! Thank you Tithe.ly....keep up the GREAT WORK!

Vorteile: Ease of use, simple to get started and tools available to engage your constituents. Low simple price point with cover my fees option that enables the church to increase overall funds raised -- seeing 25% improvement within 6-months of going live with Tithe.ly.

Nachteile: Increased engagement and mobile alerting customization capabilities....I understand this is being launched by end-of-year 2016.

They kill it, every single time.

Bewertet am 22.3.2017
Russ C.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have worked with Tithe.ly as a church, outside consultant, and as a small business owner. They have always been the best bang for your buck, the most feature-rich platform, and bar none the best customer friendly staff around. While others are worried about competing in the marketplace of apps and giving platforms, Tithe.ly charges ahead on a course all their own, determined to serve their clients well now and into the future.

Vorteile: Feature-rich, cost-effective, friendly customer service, on-demand techs.

Nachteile: Nothing at the moment.

Great product, great service, great price

Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Brian R.
Technical Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been using Tithe.ly since Fall 2015, having switched from another online giving provider and reviewing numerous systems before deciding on Tithe.ly. Simply put, Tithe.ly has all of the features we needed from an online giving provider. The fact that they don't have a monthly fee or minimum donation requirements is icing on the cake. It took us all of 15 minutes to sign-up, register our church, set up our preferences, and add their built-in widget to our website. We were able to theme our church to fit the rest of our branding very easily. The best aspect of Tithe.ly is their active development and customer service. Whenever I have a question or run into an issue, they're quick to respond. It's not unusual to get a response late at night or on weekends. They integrate with many of the big church management systems out there, and I've found that they're very receptive to suggestions for new integrations and features.

Vorteile: Low-cost
Actively developed
Great customer service
Easy to set-up
Easy to use

Nachteile: Missing a few features that their more expensive competitors have
Text giving is a bit more expensive than the competition
As with many actively developed solutions, the occasional, minor bug does appear

Tithe.ly is a tremendous giving solution with a ever growing set of tools and intuitive UI

Bewertet am 25.2.2018
Douglas P.
Pastor

Vorteile: I have worked in the IT world for over 20 years and rarely see a business software solution with such intuitive admin interfaces. The Tithe.ly team does a great job of building tools that work well and in an uncomplicated way. The stuff just works and the reporting is clean. They also are constantly adding new features. Thanks guys!

Nachteile: Was missing a way to do recurring giving with a designated end time, but i hear that is coming soon too!

Online giving made easy

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Deanna M.
Office Administrator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I did a ton of research before deciding on Tithe.ly for our online giving needs, and I am very pleased with my choice. Setup was extremely simple, so easy that I almost felt like I was missing something. The fees are very reasonable and the lowest I could find for our organization's needs. I was concerned with some (older) reviews saying it could take a while to receive funds, but was relieved to find that this was not true. The funds are deposited to our account very quickly (received within 2 business days). I was able to add all the categories I needed and love that I can activate/inactivate categories as needed when we have special offerings. Really my only complaint is that it doesn't default to Bank account payments as I feel more people would choose that option if it were the default. It would be nice to have the option to not allow credit card payments at all, as it would both save on fees and discourage people from getting into debt paying their tithes. Overall, the pros very much outweigh the cons and I feel this is the best online giving option out there.

Vorteile: Very quick and easy to set up. Easy to use. Can customize giving categories and activate/inactivate as needed (great for special offerings). Recurring giving option. Donors have the option to cover the fees. Allows donors to leave additional comments. Funds are deposited quickly. Fees are reasonable.

Nachteile: Would prefer if it would default to Bank account payments rather than Credit Card payments, since the fees are lower, although I am happy that in the most recent update they made the options more noticeable. There is no option to disable credit card payments.

Best Church Online Giving Tool I've Used {And I've Used a Lot of Them}

Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Greg D.
Chief Proprietor
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I help churches build websites and many of them are looking for a good looking, simple solution, for their online giving. The days of the poor user experience of being ushered to a merchant web page and back to your web page are gone with Tithe.ly. Tithe.ly is great because I've not seen all the features they offer packed into any other solution that doesn't require a monthly fee. One of the features that make them unique is that they allow the giver to cover the transaction fee, which in my experience, the giver does over 90% of the time. I've helped implement Tithe.ly not only on my own churches site but on many other sites as well. It is my go-to online giving tool...now if they would only make a more generic platform that wasn't so specific to churches to use on non-profit websites.

Vorteile: Full feature set...no monthly payment required, offers both credit card & ACH, user accounts, and allows the giver to cover the transaction fee.

Nachteile: It is very specifically geared towards churches. The platform could easily be adapted to other giving scenarios outside of the church if the name were different.

Great Customer Service and Easy App/Website Integration

Bewertet am 15.9.2016
Collin B.
Senior Pastor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Kommentare: We have used Tithe.ly for over a year as our mobile and online giving platform. We have had a great experience with the company as well as the product. Customer service has been excellent. We have seen automated giving increase since we introduced our church to online giving. About 25% of our Tithe.ly gifts are recurring.

Vorteile: The minimalist interface is pleasing to the eye and simple to use. It was very easy to implement in our mobile app. Our users are able to give through our app quickly and easily from wherever they are. One of the features we have used often is the ability to create custom URL links for special giving events. If there is a special need (e.g., disaster recovery), we can post a link on social media and whatever gifts are made through that link will be automatically marked for disaster recovery.

von Tithe.ly an 15.9.2016

Wow!! Love that your recurring giving program is headed in the right direction and that you're using the custom URL features to create special fundraising and event forms. Great idea!!!

Great Product Excellent Service

Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Jeffrey R.
Deacon
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One of the great barriers in equipping and relating to the next generation is in regards to how normal financial transactions are done. With tithely, we have been able to remove the barriers and the next generation can relate to, experience and grow in the discipline of generosity in a way that is useful and familiar to them

Vorteile: Ease of use, eliminates barriers in engaging and equipping disciples especially the coming generation

Nachteile: Customization can sometimes require creativity, but help is readily available and solutions are solid

BEST Church Giving Service

Bewertet am 14.9.2016
Josh B.
Creative Pastor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My church had been looking for an all in one solution for online and text giving. We didnt have tons of gold bricks in our safe, so Tithe.ly hit the spot. It's easy to use, reliable and most importantly affordable for churches of all sizes! Our online and text giving has dramatically increased since we launched Tithe.ly at our church!

Vorteile: Awesome customer service. The folks at Tithe.ly took the time to help us get set up and have been there to help us along as we continue to grow!

Nachteile: If I'm being honest, and frankly I'm a pastor so I have to be, there's not much I don't like. Easy and reliable! We've had no issues at all.

von Tithe.ly an 14.9.2016

Well, we couldn't be more flattered, Josh! Thanks for being such a great partner. Keep up the amazing work you're doing in Kansas City, Missouri. :)