Über Tithe.ly

Tithe.ly ChMS, ein Church-Management System, mit dem du deine Gemeinde einbinden, dein Team ausstatten, die Verwaltungszeit reduzieren und deine Kirche wachsen lassen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Tithe.ly

Current integration with ChMS is buggy. No notification when someone gives.

Bewertungen zu Tithe.ly

Tithe.ly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 631 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tithe.ly bereits verwendet?

Joshua
Joshua
Administrative Pastor in USA

Online Giving

Kommentare: I really enjoy the software and would recommend it for other churchs!

The fact that it is clean and easy to use. The integration with QuickBooks was a massive plus.

Some of the integration issues need to be resolved. It does record exactly how I would. But it works. A kiosk version with tap and swipes would be awesome.

Esther
software & IT implementationn + marketing & communications in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One stop shop

Kommentare: Like most software companies, it's easy to reach sales, but a little harder to reach tech support. Thankfully, we don't need tech support much because it's pretty intuitive and they have an extensive knowledge base.

We started with Elvanto around 7 years ago before it merged with Tithly. You'll notice I refer mostly to Elvanto in this review because that is the most important part of the system for us. We had so many people who refused to use technology, but despite personal feelings, the system quickly became indispensible for communications and church management. The last few years brought many changes to our world, and we were able to maintain at least basic communication because of Elvanto. Over the last 2 years we have been transitioning to a forward-thinking environment where many people are empowered to lead, teach, or do whatever it is they do best. To keep it all together, we needed a central hub to share information. Elvanto is that hub for us. The addition of the full Tithely suite last year let us engage our community at a whole new level as well with the website and app. We haven't started using the full functionality of the entire platform, but we are glad to have software that will allow us to grow without artificial limits.We also loved being able to get our non-profit started using Elvanto. Without this powerhouse of a database, we could not have managed the clients who come to the food pantry, the community members who come for classes, and the entire church family. We also use Elvanto in conjunction with our daycare software for certain reporting and communication features that are not available in the daycare software.

After the tithely/elvanto merge, I was concerned the functionality in Elvanto would be lost. I am pleased to announce this was not the case. However, the tithely side still needs a little work when it comes to giving anyone outside of a full admin access to the various areas. I am also looking forward to better stats in the communications area so we can see who is engaging (opening, clicking) and who isn't. I would also like to see the newsletter function from the website integrate into the communications area.

Christie
Communications in USA

Great app for many uses

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We can schedule events using Tithe.ly events and have guests register at no additional cost. Tithe.ly media is a great resource for finding content to use in social media graphics, etc.

The giving flow for members is not the best. It can be very confusing to try and give, especially with Apple Pay or other digital wallets.

vor 2 Monaten

Hey there, Kris with the Support team here. We would love to work directly with you and or any of your members having troubles donating so that we could not only help resolve troubles for your church- but potentially others out there experiencing the same thing! We have recently released a new Giving Form and also a new Giving App that is designed to make things even easier for donors to support your mission! If our support team can assist you, please let us know by emailing Support@tithe.ly .

Heather
Executive Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lack of Transparency and Accountability

Kommentare: As the leader of a small nonprofit, we were eager to use a platform that we thought would give us a one stop for many different functions we currently use through separate platforms. I don’t believe Tithe.ly was honest about how much time and work would go into trying to build the website and transfer data. After going through an incredibly difficult period and not accessing any of the tools in our subscription, we were denied a refund. Tithe.ly gives ZERO refund, even if the tools don’t meet your needs and even if you don’t use the services. Nothing in their website says this.

I liked that it seemed noncommittal and well priced.

Website is time consuming to set up and the required format for merging contact lists made them completely incompatible for us. The data collected cannot be customized. Events cannot be created as a series so every event must be copied and pasted as many times as you provide it.

vor 4 Monaten

Hey Heather, I’m Kris from the Customer Support team, and I wanted to thank you for sharing your thoughts on our products and policies. Your feedback is valuable to us, and I truly appreciate the clarity of your comments. Launching new products can be a fun challenge, especially when aiming for a high level of customization or perfection. Our pricing strategy is designed to provide a hassle-free experience, with no contracts or cancellation fees, allowing customers the flexibility to cancel at any time. It seems like there might be some unique circumstances at play here. If you’re open to it, I would be delighted to investigate further and see how I can assist you. Would you be able to reach out to our Support team at support@tithe.ly (mailto:support@tithe.ly) and mention that I suggested you get in touch? I’m looking forward to our conversation, Heather!

Cameron
Cameron
Senior Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to streamline giving

Kommentare: Overall, this is worth the cost of use because of the ease of giving options.

There is a tremendous ease in donating through Tithe.ly. It gives the admin the ability to customize the options for giving, which in turn helps the donors realize the financial opportunities of giving. The processing fees are worth the price.

The fees are not fun, but they are understandable for the use of the software. Definitely not as high as some companies.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you Pastor Cameron for your feedback! We're grateful to hear that Tithely is making it easy for your donors to give, and your admin to support your church.

Greg
lead pastor in USA

Great Online Giving Tool for Churches

Kommentare: Customer Service was great to work with. On the problems that I have had setting this up they have been very responsive. I did do the online zoom sessions that you pay for. Very helpful. Tithe.ly is far better than the last system we used. And the price of $99 per month for the all inclusive package is a great value. It's not a perfect system but for the price it is great for our budget as a small church.

Online giving is easy to set up. I love the app and website features included with the all inclusive package.

Elvanto and Tithe.ly don't integrate with one another smoothly. Also, I can't use my messaging package that is in tithe.ly with my names that are in Elvanto.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Pastor Greg! We love hearing this! Thank you for being a part of the Tithe.ly Family.

Elijah
IT in USA

Tithe.ly is Awesome

Kommentare: I love Tithe.ly and my church is very excited to use it. It has already made it easier to communicate and assign people to groups for organizing. It is a great resource for any church no matter the size. Giving has increased and we are seeing more participation in our events.

Tithe.ly is super easy to use and start from the ground up. Have little to no experience with starting a website and picked up with Tithe.ly with no troubles. On top of that, it has just about everything you need to starting a media presence for a great price.

Transferring the information from our old website was a little time consuming and the live stream is not recurring yet.

Lead Pastor in Kanada

Budget ChMS/all in one

Kommentare: Customer service is always fantastic to deal will which helps when I have questions on how to do things

Tithely is working hard to be the one stop shop. They have many options at competitive pricing. I can't think of a more cost friendly product

They need to integrate their systems better. They have 2.5 ChMS that don't talk to each other fully. It's a bit of a headache to deal with the switching of 1.0 to 2.0 as it should have been a full 2.0 rollout. However, the cost and offerings are hard to beat

Steven
Steven
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement online giving

Kommentare: We began looking at the possibility of online giving in 2019 and after reviewing all the major online giving platforms we decided to implement Tithe.ly in February of 2020 and we have been very please in the increase of giving and the greater consistency in giving we have seen as a result of using Tithe.ly

Tithe.ly has been easy to integrate with our existing website. Even our less technologically savvy members have found it easy to use. It has helped increase our giving over the past year.

Customizing was a bit difficult to figure out initially especially resizing our logo and getting the colors to match our branding.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for a Small-Medium Church

Kommentare: The on-boarding team was friendly and the website is pretty intuitive. There are parts of the site however which link back into v1/old pages which don't work quite as well. Once the site is fully replaced with the updated experience I expect things will get better.

Overall Onboarding was easy. I was able to create a church account quickly and easily registering for direct deposit into my Church's account. Web/Mobile giving is free.

I was under the impression we'd get basic text giving included in the free tier of the software. Turns out you need the Messaging add-on, currently $19/Mo. I couldn't fully use the service until I had a "Church Verification Call" with the Tythe.ly team. This was all fine except it took 2 weeks to get a scheduled call.

Thomas
Senior Leader in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for getting started with online giving

Kommentare: Great experience overall, this was something we got as a first-time online giving option and it has not disappointed. They continue to release new features all the time and there's a lot of potential for what you can do with it. We only use online giving, but I would like to explore other functions. Customer service is on point.

Easy to set up and learn as admin. Takes a lot of work off my plate and totally worth the small fee for what it does. One of my favorite features is sending giving statements for the year by email with a click of a button. Boom, done.

Viewing transactions doesn't always work on mobile. Doesn't load fully, so I have to refresh a couple times.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Thomas We love hearing this! Thank you for being a part of the Tithe.ly Family.

Josh
Executive Pastor in USA

Considering Mobile Giving? Go With Tithe.ly

Text giving is very easy. You can easily export giving reports on the administrator side.

You have to search for the church you're giving to and if you're not careful, you can accidentally give to another church that might have a very similar church name. You can't actually view someone's giving profile. Little strange.

Deanna
Office Manager in USA

Easy to Use Online Giving Platform for Churches

Kommentare: I have loved using this. It is an affordable and easy way for us to accept bank and debit card payments.

I love that we can set up multiple types of funds - pledges, mission, unpledged giving, memorial fund, so that people can share how they want their gift applied to our budget.

It would be nice if there was a very easy way to set up a link directing people to give to a specific fund type. I think there is a way to do it, but setting this up is not obvious.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Deanna! We love hearing this! Thank you for being a part of the Tithe.ly Family.

Jamie
Chairperson in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More Secure and Friendlier

Tithe.ly is very comparable to their competitors. However they stand out on being more trustworthy, dependable and friendly. So far, every time I have called about a question, I have had the same person each time. He already knows who I am and about our organization, which makes things a lot easier to manage. It also saves me time, where with the previous company I would spend hours on hold to get a different person and have to explain who we are every time. Thank you [sensitive content hidden] for all your help.

We have not run into a problem yet. So thankful for this easy to use program for both ourselves and our donors.

Kathryn
Registered Nurse in Mexiko
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This software gives you tons of great features with very competitive fees! Highly recommend!

Kommentare: We are a small non-profit, and the features mentioned above with the competitive pricing makes this product absolutely essential. If you are shopping for a sharp, easy to use, customizable giving platform, with great rates and useful features, look no more. THIS is a quality product for a great price and I have yet to be disappointed!

The fees are competitive. When compared to other companies, their prices are equal or lower. The company only charges a fee on actual donations (they DON'T charge a separate monthly fee regardless of donation amounts). They give donors an option to click a box where they will cover the fees for the donation. They also allow donors to set up recurring giving, which is an important option for us. Tithe.ly also tracks all the electronic giving from donors, and compiles it at the end of the year in order to generate tax-statements for non-profits. It is EASY and quick. An additional feature is that you can customize your tax letter, including your logo, and any write-up you want to add to your tax letters. To generate the forms, you input the dates for the prior year, and the forms are generated. You can email them instantly, and have the option to print and mail any letters you choose. This feature ALONE makes this software worth having! The other AMAZING feature is that you can manually input any non-electronic donations into the software. This is a feature many other companies will charge you extra to use. For no additional cost, you can manually input other donations and keep track of ALL your giving in one software program. These manual entries will populate to the same tax form as the electronic giving. This feature makes this an outstanding product. I have also had questions about the software and features. I receive quick replies to my inquiry emails.

At this point I have not discovered a feature I don't like. I came to tithe.ly after using 2 other giving platform softwares, and this is, hands down, the best I have used. Probably the only drawback is just learning your way around when getting started. There is a fairly extensive options list when you log in, and can be a bit confusing at first. Don't be afraid to select options and see where they lead you. If you feel it is confusing or overwhelming, send an inquiry email or ask your question through the help menu. I had a few questions when getting started. I had quick follow up by emails/chat and even had a customer service agent call me to follow up on my questions/concerns. The agent was polite, professional and very knowledgeable and I have been MORE THAN SATISFIED with this software!

Rachel
Director of Finance in USA

Overall very happy

Kommentare: We use Tithe.ly plus Elvanto. It's much more affordable and also MUCH more user friendly. All of my staff were able to learn it quickly and are actually utilizing the software on a regular basis. We use the reporting, emailing, and people data functions the most. We use it to organize our weekly volunteers. We also use it as a donor database to track donor giving. We have used it for 1.5 years and have so many more features we plan to put to use in 2023.

We use Elvanto a LOT, which is owned and integrated by Tithe.ly, much more than we actually use the Tithe.ly software. As Tithe.ly continues to build out it features, we use more and more of it. However, we are extremely happy with Elvanto and the integration between it and Tithe.ly.

No software can meet 100% of your needs because everyone's needs are so unique. However, Tithe.ly meets more of our needs and also has fabulous customer service that helps whenever needed. We don't plan to switch anytime in the near or distant future.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much Rachel! We love hearing this! And often see that church staff feel supported when using digital tools that help their roles become more efficient. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

James
Tech/Production Leader in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Giving Patform & More

Kommentare: It has been a good relationship with Tithely. I think as they grow there needs to more communication with our contact at Tithely dedicated to our area. We do like the quarterly Tithely Next live streaming to inform clients of updates, new features, improvements.

The ease of giving attracted us the most with all the different ways to give, online, text to give through Tithely or driving traffic to our website. Using Tithley for our website has been a great combination to the giving platform as mentioned and all the information we can offer our members and others who are searching for a church. We have yet to really tap into some of the other features Tithely offer like messaging, events etc.

The app has not been the best experience so far. There as a plug and play goes, there still needs to be a request to Tithely support to change certain items ie logos, header changes etc. We do like the push message section of the app that we use on a daily/weekly basis to members who have downloaded the app. We also like the sermon notes section that we use weekly to give members a place to make notes during the service. It does need to be manually imputed but other than tha it's a great feature.

IT consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Something changed in privacy.

Kommentare: Horrible, Customer service recommended i send private license and statement information through standard email. Really bad experience. I would not suggest using them now. Something has changed. Either too big or facebook is involved now.

While easy to setup when a modification had to be made we came to an impass. Customer support to resolve a solution took three months and hours of communications all the while Tithe.ly continued to collect donors money and would not transfer it to the Church. We finally had to have Tithe.ly return donations and they came back through Facebook listings on credit cards, much to my surprise. Has facebook purchased tithe.ly or are they part or disclosing even more information on who belongs to what church, to a company that is already carrying too much personal data in our country? The return of funds from facebook was a second big red flag. The first was reading tithe.ly's privacy agreement when personal license and bank statement images were requested. Thoroughly read thithe.ly's disclosures for you and your donors before you sign up. I wonder how long this post will last David/ 12/06/21

NO customer service, facebook is invloved with credit card transactions. and 3 months to return funds to donors.

Assistant and Student Ministries pastor in Kanada

Great, but needs improvement

Lots of functionality!People and service management is wonderful

2 management systemsGTithely and Elvanto are separated too much

letztes Jahr

Thanks David! Glad you are enjoying the features!

Greg
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's wrong to make your members suffer when they give

Kommentare: I am embarrassed to say that over the years I have inflicted 3 horrible online-giving experiences on our members. Pastors need trust building experiences with people and after I recommended those online-giving methods that disappointed, I lost trust. All the companies looked great and advertised the right features. But it's true what they say about the details. Even if only one member had a negative or frustrating experience, ten others would soon hear about it and trust my leadership a bit less. Any pastor reading this knows how that works. Being a hobby coder, I decided to learn about online-giving systems myself to see what was causing the trouble. I found out that, just like with clergy taxes, churches have special regulatory and user-issues when it comes to giving and most software companies don't spend the money to have their engineers resolve those, they just change a label (to deceive us) and call it good. But soon enough, inevitable member complaints start to come in. Tithe.ly is supported on the backend by the leading online payment system, Stripe. They have successfully resolved the unique regulatory and user-issues churches have and the company has the technical, fraud prevention and banking infrastructure required for a church. I confidently signed our church up with Tithe.ly knowing they had the foundation and infrastructure to do what needs to be done and now have only praise to give. I have not heard of a single complaint since we started using them. Nobody says anything which is exactly what I wanted in an online-giving option. And yes, giving has gone up significantly. We have a few users who now give several times a week at odd hours, which is weird for me, but evidently completely normal for millennials.

Does what it is supposed to do.

None. I like everything about it.

Mike
Director of Funding in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Made receiving donations simple and easy!

Kommentare: I had a donor who wanted to give a $20,000 single donation to our cause. He navigated to our website and to giving page with Tithe.ly's giving form. Tithely's giving form made it so easy that he never had to call or email me for help. In the past, receiving this offering would have required a phone call, tech support, and double checking on the back end to ensure it got to the right fund. The donation has already been deposited and everyone is happy, happy, happy. I am very satisfied customer. Thank you for making giving simple and easy.

The thing I like most about Tithe.ly is how easy and simple it is to make and receive donations through our website.

There is nothing I really dislike about Tithe.ly software. It takes a little time to setup but that is to be expected with any new software. It takes less time than other systems we've used in the past.

Juston
ED/Campus Pastor in USA

Great for Non-Profit

Kommentare: We love the product, the quick customer service, and the ease of use!

The customer service is amazing and helped to implement the software system from our previous system. It didn't take long and they guided us through the entire process.

Remembering how to get to some reports and reconciling the deposits from breeze to our bank can me a little more steps than the last system. But not a deal breaker!

Corey
Technology and Communications Director in USA

A great start

The member directory on the Elvanto side has a lot of options and works well. I think the volunteer management feature is a good inclusion. The online giving component is simple to set up and use.

There are a lot of features that are great inclusions but could be better. The Tithely Pay POS system is good but too simplistic; transactions aren't categorized on the back end, which makes it difficult for the accounting team. The volunteer management system feels overly complicated and difficult to manage. The language around the notifications and how they work is difficult for the staff to understand and has made it almost unusable for our church. The messaging feature has a lot of potential but seems to be missing some critical pieces, especially around the email blast features (couldn't embed a video link?) The sync between Elvanto and Tithely has been a gigantic headache.

Alexia
Sr pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tithe.ly is a game changer

As a church planter, I needed something affordance, easy to implement and effective. Tithe.ly is all of these things. I’ve recruited other churches small and large to Tithe.ly.

Service planning is not as robust as Planning Center. But there are always improvements coming down the pike.

Tony
Treasurer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tithe.ly is great for congregational giving.

Kommentare: Giving is simple, as is reporting.

We'd had Tithe.ly before the pandemic, but it was only used by a few members. Once the pandemic hit and we were unable to meet in person it became critical for people to have an easy way to tithe. It has continued to be a popular option even after we've returned to in-person services. We've continued to stream our services for people who cannot attend in person because of ailments, physical limitations, or having moved from the area. It is an easy and secure way for them to tithe.

I don't know of any features that the software is missing.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Tony ! Glad our giving platform has been able to support you and the congregation through so many seasons of change.