Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Play Digital Signage Erfahrungen

Über Play Digital Signage

Import, Design und Veröffentlichung von Inhalten mit Leichtigkeit. Füge Text, Formen, Bilder, Videos, Webseiten und vieles mehr hinzu

Erfahre mehr über Play Digital Signage

Vorteile:

Integrated with other composition products such as Google Slides. Produces a solution that runs on inexpensive controllers.

Nachteile:

There was initial learning curve to creating the navigation layout, I think it could be simplified even more, but unfortunately I can't propose a more concrete recommendation.

Bewertungen zu Play Digital Signage

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,7
Kundenservice
4,8
Funktionen
4,6
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,7

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,1/10

Play Digital Signage hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 352 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Play Digital Signage bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (352)

Gordon
Dachbaustoff Größhändler in Deutschland
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Sehr gutes Werkzeug

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Wir würden Play Digital Signage auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen.

Vorteile:

Einfache Einrichtung mit einem guten Support bei Fragen.

Nachteile:

Wir würden uns über einen besseren Austausch bei Produkt Neuerungen freuen.

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

letztes Jahr

Hi Gordon, Thanks for the great review. Regards Lars

Peter
Chef in Deutschland
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Tolles Marketing Programm für Digital Signage

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Vorteile:

Die Preis-Leistung ist super. Gerade als Einzelunternehmer ist das ganze einfach und verständlich zu nutzen, auch wenn man nicht viel Ahnung von Technik hat.

Nachteile:

Es könnte mehr Gestaltungsmöglichkeiten geben sowie Interaktivere Vorlagen.

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Peter, Thanks for the review. Regards Lars

Sascha
Holder in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Das beste Preis/Leistungsverhältnis auf dem Markt

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Die Software ist einfach zu bestehen und alles funktioniert einwandfrei

Nachteile:

Mir fehlt manchmal eine Art Instagram oder Facebook Counter

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 2 Jahren

Hi Sascha, Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this. Regards Lars

Helge
IT Manager in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Top Willkommens Monitor

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

das sie so einfach zu programmieren ist

Nachteile:

eigentlich fehlt mir nichts es bietet alle was ich benötige

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 2 Jahren

Hi Helge, Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this. Regards Lars

Russell
Russell
Station Manager in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great way to run local TV station basic functions.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It certainly beats old fashioned manual or digital switching systems to control media content!

Vorteile:

We utilize both Google Slides and YouTube videos of local events that we then loop back to our cable provider. Residents get to see the content on an easily scheduled basis. Creating new slides is a very simple and intuitve process.

Nachteile:

Nothing stands out as lacking, but some features are easier to access than others, like slide duration, etc.

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Russel, Thanks for the great review. If there are things you think we can or should make better please feel free to reach me at lars@playsignage.com Regards Lars

Martin
Owner in Deutschland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Up and running with dedicated support every step of the way

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: There's been a learning curve, but Play have been there to teach me! The system is succesfully up and runnning. I'm confident that if I have additional requirements, they'll be met.

Vorteile:

Honestly I've been most impressed that I can be working at 10pm at the office and there is still someone on hand to answer my questions and look at my system.

Nachteile:

No cons. Even compared to other solutions.

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Martin, Thanks for the review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this. Regards Lars

Sandy
Personal Concierge in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Concierge kiosk

3,0 vor 9 Monaten

Vorteile:

The price, and I like the idea to try this company out because it has a lot of potential and it is my first time using this software, which I have to get to know the features better.

Nachteile:

Help support I called the other day and they didn't gave me the right answer for my issues.

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Sandy, Thanks for the review. Are you sure you called us? The reason why I am asking is, we don't offer phone support. And I have no record of a person by the name Sandy in our Live Chat. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions or problems. Regards Lars

Chris
Teacher in Kanada
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent for Educational Environments

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: The support is excellent. Since we only required one screen there is no cost, yet full support is still offered. Not many companies would offer support under those terms.

Vorteile:

Play Digital Signage was the easiest to work with for our needs. It effectively communicates to our students events and reminders throughout the day. We have various playlists that trigger at various times to remind students when classes end and begin. It is also used to communicate emergency procedures for fire drills and lockdowns.

Nachteile:

Not being able to play a background music playlist continuously without restarting when the top playlist loops back to the beginning.

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Chris, Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate that. You mention that you are not able to play background music, I'd love to look in to that if you have time? Reach out using the live chat at playsignage.com and let's figure that out. Regards Lars

Amy
Director of Marketing in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Happy with Play!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Our experience with Play Digital Signage has been very smooth and simple thus far. Highly recommend!

Vorteile:

Play is user-friendly, easy to learn, and looks professional in our lobbies and in our ATM lines. We are very pleased with this choice of product of digital signage. We highly recommend it! I love that we can manage any of our screens in multiple locations directly from the Play website.

Nachteile:

We typically do not create in Play. We create images, graphics in Canva and simply upload as 1 image for each frame in play. This is still a very simple process.

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

letzten Monat

Hi Amy, Thanks for the amazing review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this. Regards Lars

benjamin
ACTIVITIES CHAIRMAN in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

LIVONIA MOOSE 1317

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: it works for what we need it for. the play signage is helpful for info

Vorteile:

Gives us the ability to update from anywhere and inform our membership of all on going activities

Nachteile:

facebook and streaming apps do not work. would like ot see moe work to be able to stream our facebook page

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Benjamin, Thanks for the review. In the review you mention that Facebook and streaming apps does not work - I'd love to hear more about this, you can reach me at lars@playsignage.com Regards Lars

Jeffrey
Operations Manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Amazing Product!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Amazing hands down! Continue the great work

Vorteile:

The ability to try the product before placing into production areas

Nachteile:

Would love to have a on click option to add a photo

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Jeffrey, Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate you taking the time to do this. Regards Lars

Bhargav
Manager in Indien
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Bhargav Dutta

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

Its ease of use. Very convenient to display our Advertisements

Nachteile:

It is very expensive for small businesses like us

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Bhargav, Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time. Regards Lars

KEVIN
Facility Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy peasy

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great experience great customer service

Vorteile:

Pretty easy to use good customer service

Nachteile:

Nothing that I didn't like about the product

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 4 Wochen

Hello, Thanks for the great review. Regards Lars

CARLOS
ceo in Venezuela
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

How Play changed the way I manage my screens

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: excellent very good user experience and excellent service

Vorteile:

how easy and agile I can manage my screens

Nachteile:

I can't find any disadvantages, so far so good

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 5 Tagen

Hi Carlos, Thank you for the awesome review! Regards Lars

Jenny
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great, Simple, Reliable for Public Schools

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with Play Digital Signage. It is a great option and the fact the app can be downloaded on most smart TVs. It allows us to avoid installing any external hardware. Just downloaded the app, activate the screen, and assign a playlist. Super simple and user friendly.

Vorteile:

The software is easy to use and upload. Being cloud based allows me to update all screens all over campus without having to be in one specific location.

Nachteile:

Sometimes the app with have issues updating and publishing .MP4 files.

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jenny, Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time. Regards Lars

Will
Ceo in Niederlande
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

No more excuses for not using distal signage

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy come, easy going software. People can start this software intuitive. The tutorials will help to fine tune your products.

Vorteile:

Easy to use, good tutorials and excellent helpdesk.

Nachteile:

Haven’t experienced one yet. So i can’t honestly tell you

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

letztes Jahr

Hi Will, Thanks for an amazing review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this. Regards Lars

Oak
CFO in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy to use, priced right

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Vorteile:

We've been using a commercial package called SuperSign to broadcast to our lobby TV. We used it because for a long time we wanted to display a TV station inside a frame and put a welcome message on the side of the TV to greet people. It was very complex and a real pain for our receptionists to edit and change when clients came in. So we decided to find a better product and decided we didn't need TV broadcasting. That opened the field wide up. I found a lot of products that would do the job but many were quite expensive. Play Signage was priced right and free for the first instance so I figured I had nothing to lose but for the cost of buying an Amazon Fire stick to plug into the TV. I bought one and started configuring the system. I'm big on systems being intuitive and not requiring tutorials for basic functionality. I like to jump right in and if I get frustrated, ask for help or look for something better. In this case, I asked a number of questions to support about what the capabilities of the product were and they were very responsive. When I ran into a couple issues with how to do things, same thing. The best part though was how easy it was to get started and build out the playlist and publish it to the Fire stick and get it displaying on the TV. Super easy and I did that all without assistance. I'm definitely going to be deploying more of these.

Nachteile:

The software is great, but just a general warning about the platform. The Amazon Fire stick is not a powerful platform to run the software from. When I put a "Welcome to" ticker on the bottom of a template, if I play at normal or fast speeds, it stutters when the slides above it change. If action is required for your purposes, you'll want a microcomputer platform instead of the Fire stick, but this is an easy way to test the platform and see if you like it. I put the ticker at slow speed so the stuttering isn't as noticeable and now it's acceptable for our purposes.

Nicolas
RI in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

I've been using Signage display software for a few months now, and overall I'm very happy with it.

4,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: In summary, Signage signage software meets most of our digital signage needs, and we've been happy with it so far.

Vorteile:

- The user-friendly user interface makes creating and managing our display content quick and easy.- The software offers many customization options to meet our specific display needs.- We have not encountered any major stability issues or crashes with the software since we have been using it.- The customer service is responsive and efficient, which is essential when we need help or solve problems.

Nachteile:

- Some advanced features, like real-time data integration, might be more accessible

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Nicolas, Thanks for your review. We appreciate you taking the time. Regards Lars

Franka
graphical designer in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Professional and user-friendly digital signage

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We were looking for a new system for our digital signage system and this system has exceeded our expectations. Our customers are very satisfied users.

Vorteile:

The Playsignage system is very user-friendly. Our customers quickly mastered the possibilities. Despite the fact that the system is English and we have Dutch customers.

Nachteile:

We have been working with the system for over 2 years now and we have not been able to discover much that we are missing. Because media RSS doesn't work in the Netherlands, they even made a special RSS reader for us, which makes it possible to use the Dutch RSS feeds. In addition, they have made the weather plugin available in Dutch for us.

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

letztes Jahr

Hi Franka, Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time to do this. Regards Lars

Kjersten
Assistant Campus Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Review of Digital Signage

4,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we like the product and will continue to use it. We will continue to trouble shoot the issues that we have been having with getting the screen to sync with the TV that we display the graphics on.

Vorteile:

I most like the fact that I can update the screens from anywhere and choose a variety of different designs, fonts, and sizes to show what needs to be shown.

Nachteile:

The thing that we like least about the software is that it can take a while to update from our laptops to the screen that we have the Signage displayed on. Sometimes it fails to update altogether.

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kjersten, Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this. Regarding your comment about slow updating. I recommend you check the wifi and/or internet for your players. Also, keep in mind larger files takes longer to update on the players. Regards Lars

Nelson
DIRECTOR in Portugal
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

shots review

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: many play bugs, the app is often turned off and local technical assistance has to be done, I use android boxes

Vorteile:

ease of playlist creation, easy access to the app, creation of groups of screens

Nachteile:

few and weak templates, many app bugs , constant service failures with RSS , overlay this service on slides

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 2 Jahren

HI Nelson, Thanks for the review. Regarding your comment, we'd like to know more about how and what you experience. "Many APP bugs" + "app is often turned off" sounds like a overloaded player. We are not in control of the player nor the resources in the player so if the content is too heavy for this player it will break down, but it's really not related to our APP or our software in general. Feel free to reach out if you want me to take a look at your content. Also, our Live Chat is available 24/7 should you have questions.

Bruce
Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Intuitive software with fantastic customer service

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I had an initial conversation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] before trying out the software. He is exceptionally knowledgeable and personable, and did not try to "sell me" the product. We discussed it's potential and limitations.
Once I started playing with the software, I had a couple of questions, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was just an email or IM away.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really went above and beyond in helping me out. I am really impressed with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the software and the company.

Vorteile:

The software is pretty easy to use, I love the drop-in, plug-and-play capabilities. And when things get a little confusing, the customer service is beyond extraordinary, going way and above what you would expect!! I also really liked the image and video options that come standard with the package.

Nachteile:

I 'm not a fan of the gif's but I'm sure others could find better uses for them than I could. It would also be nice to be able to edit my playlists from my smartphone, but having a tablet that works, helps tremendously.

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 2 Jahren

Hi Bruce, Thanks for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this. Regards Lars.

Jackie
Director of Technology in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Stonewater Church

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We needed the ability to have multiple sites where we could create different groups for management of screens. We also needed the ability for video walls in various formats. Playsignage was great to work with us and help us work through issues along the way.

Vorteile:

Playsignage is a great product from the ground up. It can be installed on many hardware configurations. The software is versatile and users pick up the management quickly. Pricing is very competitive and support has always been responsive.

Nachteile:

There is not anything that stands out as something we do not like.

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 2 Jahren

Hi Jackie, Thanks! We appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Mark
President in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great communication tool

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Before we switched to digital signage we had clocks and whiteboards throughout our facility to communicate messages. The clocks were always off. Now everyone is on the same schedule and getting the same message.

Vorteile:

We use Play digital to communicate information to employees throughout our facility. The main template shows the time, date, weather. We have different templates for breakt times and holidays.

Nachteile:

When we create a slide for a future date we can't see it in the preview. Wish there was a way to see the preview for a slide with a future date.

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 2 Jahren

Hi Mark, Thanks for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this. I have added a discussion on the next dev meeting to add an "override future slides in the preview" functionality. Regards Lars.

Michael
IT Director in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Play Digital Signage

4,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very happy with the product.

Vorteile:

Very easy to set up and use. I like the ability to restart the player remotely.

Nachteile:

Instructions for setup w/ChromeBox were a bit outdated. If the player is offline for a certain amount of time, you will need to add it as a new screen at https://my.playsignage.com/

Antwort von Play Digital Signage, Inc.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Michael, Thanks for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do this. Regards Lars