Über Maximizer CRM

Maximizer ist nicht nur einfach ein weiterer CRM-Systemanbieter. Erfolgreiche Unternehmen erhalten einen nachweislichen Wettbewerbsvorteil.

Erfahre mehr über Maximizer CRM

Ability to capture lots of information is there but it overwhelming to find all the places to input.

I haven’t really use this software a lot so I can’t really say a lot of things that I dislike about the software.

Bewertungen zu Maximizer CRM

3,8
4,0
3,9
3,8

Maximizer CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 352 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Maximizer CRM bereits verwendet?

Ajbinder
Ajbinder
President, Chief Investment Officer in Kanada

Making Maximizer Your Firm's Cornerstone

Kommentare: We are able to complete our tasks much more efficiently and able to coordinate with other members of our team. Over the years we have tried other CRM options but Maximizer has been the one we have been looking for. Extremely glad we made the switch.

Maximizer is very intuitive to use and the layout feels as if it has been designed with the end user in mind. The easy to navigate fields and customization allows it to be adaptable to many different practices. Our efficiency has improved significantly as a result of Maximizer.

Personally, I am still confused on how to best set up households and individuals within that household and it feels like I have some duplication but I have not been able to figure out how to clean it up.

Adam
Manager in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Update from Past CRM

Kommentare: We switched from Goldmine because of the extreme limitations we were finding with ongoing support and updates. We have been pleasantly surprised with maximizer, but still feel as though there are opportunities for improvement.

The interface is intuitive and allows for easy access to information that is needed to confidently engage a client across all team members.

It would be nice to include some type of gant chart to help track projects that are not sales-based.

Antwort von Maximizer Software

Hello Adam, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you Maximizer easy to use and intuitive. I have shared your feedback directly with our Product Manager to address these challenges. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process. The Maximizer Team

Javier
Development Director in USA

Clunky, undeveloped; Not useful

Kommentare: It was not a good experience. Nothing was as advertised, from the user experience to the security of purchase. The address book was not able to be converted from the Leads module and the maps feature wasn’t able to connect from Leads. The mobile version has a lot of bugs and isn’t very functional. They have a tutorial, yet aren’t proactive in distributing it to new users. Their focus is on sales. And it’s not a very salable product in my opinion. The worst aspect of this company is that they aren’t risk free. If you purchase a year software and decide after a few weeks it simply isn’t for your company, there are no refunds. I had to initiate a chargeback with my bank after being told that “unfortunately, due to the terms and conditions...”
No customer wants to hear that. They tried to bully me into keeping their software. There are far too many options in 2021 for CRM to be forced into one, especially one so difficult to use. When I asked about a feature that I needed, I was told, “Perhaps later this year...”
Not what I need if I’m paying good money for a software. Their sales VP wouldn’t call me when I requested a call after being denied a refund.
When I went through their main website again after my experience with Maximizer, I noticed that everything they advertise is not in line with the product they put out. They say that there’s a free trial available. Not the truth. Any company who can’t be trusted to keep their word on something so simple isn’t reputable.

The sales team was excellent. Some features work well, but no better than free versions of other softwares.

This maybe would have been a good CRM in say, 1999. It’s antiquated and didn’t serve the needs of my business. I used well-known CRM previously and didn’t find Maximizer to be better than the free version of that one. There was a disconnect in usage that wasn’t able to be overcome by myself or my employees in several weeks of trials.

Ella
Administrative Assistant in Kanada

User-friendly

Kommentare: The system is great and we are excited to see how it plays a part in our daily lives, but the sales portion could be worked on.

I like how user-friendly the system is and that they set up team is dedicated to teaching us how to use the back side of the system so we are able to make our own customizations, imports, ect. without having to contact them.

During the sales portion we were not told all of the fees included in set up in a clear way, the team seemed to work very hard to to maximize what we were paying for the original set up.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Ella, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We really value your input and flagging up areas where we can further improve. I have shared your feedback directly with our team to address these challenges. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process. The Maximizer Team

Kathy-Rae
President in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Maximizer user since the early 90's

Kommentare: The latest feature that I love is the relation manager it could be a little easier to use. For example I refer customers to service providers that I have in our database. The feature allows me to link that customer with the service providers that we have referred. I can then follow up with the provider to see if they heard from the customer and to make them realize that I'm tracking the precious leads that I send to them.

Maximizer has been my right arm since the early 90's. Our company has grown with Maximizer and watched the software evolve into a very powerful tool. The ability to organize all your customers in one program and to have the mobile ability to bring customer files up on our smart phone is incredible. It makes the customer feel important as you have all the details at your finger tips about their likes and dislikes. Many customers will comment that they can't believe I remembered one detail or another...I don't have the heart to tell them I have it all documented in my Maximizer program.

The addition of the campaign management is a critical feature but is very difficult to use. It is fabulous to have this in Maximizer but it is not as easy to use as some of the others such as Constant Contact. The integration of and the statistics are very important to see what customers are clicking on within your email broadcast. Increasing the ability to make adding graphics and enhancing the viewing pleasure of the customer would be very helpful.

Adrian
Financial Advisor in Kanada

Maximizer CRM for Financial Advisors

Kommentare: Client relationships are the heart of our business. Maximizer makes the managing of these relationships easy and limits things "falling through the cracks".

Once we had imported our current clients, Maximizer was incredibly easy to use. It's well laid out, and its simplicity belies an underlying ability to do complex things. I love the fact that it integrates really well with the Microsoft Office suite of programs.

I can't think of a true "con" for Maximizer. It's always being updated and features added so it's never stale.

Antwort von Maximizer Software

Hi Adrian, Thank you very much for sharing your positive Maximizer experience with us! We're so happy to hear that we've helped make managing client relationships easier for you and reduce the amount of missed opportunities. Looking forward to helping your organization continue to thrive! The Maximizer Team

Todd
Todd
Manager in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My use of Maximizer

Kommentare: Since 2002 Maximizer has aided me in keeping in touch with my clients. The action plans I have set early in 2004 still work to this day, and are easily assigned to my new and existing clients.

I have used Maximizer since the early 2000's. It is my MAIN source of CRM. I have many pre-edited documents that automatically get sent and merged with my contacts. I love this software and the amount of time and energies it's saved me over the years.

Originally, I didn't like the cost of the product, but as it became more mainstream the price dropped. The features increased and their negatives turned into positives. SO I don't have any cons to discuss at this time.

Antwort von Maximizer Software

Hi Todd, Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to helping you build on your already solid client relationships. Thanks again!

Ulrich
Ulrich
Doctor in Benin
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Big Maximiser CRM

Kommentare: Am very satisfied with this software. Its ease of access, the best and simplistic data storage method, and the very good customer support it offers make it better and satisfying.
Being able to maintain good relationships with customers is magical.

I like this software. It allows you to organize yourself, offer good customer service, ensure the future, and therefore manage your time well. Very intuitive and practical, it is easy to use, in this case for the information necessary for communicating with a customer.

It works very well. Nothing to complain about so far.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Ulrich, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! We’re delighted to hear that you've enjoyed Maximizer. Looking forward to continuing to serve you! The Maximizer Team

Jacob
Jacob
Associate in Kanada
Vermögensverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A good piece of CRM Software

Kommentare: Overall experience is quite positive from an administrator end, from a user perspective I have & have helped people who have had problems navigating and using Maximzier to its fullest potential when they are brand new to the platform.

Maximizer in comparison to some of it's competitors runs a very light & simplistic method of storing data. This is mainly in respect to have to act as the admin for the data, but Maximizer exports and imports quite nicely from most data subsets which makes maintaining data on a day to day that much easier.

The site is very dated (especially before the reskin of 2017), and this causes user intuitiveness of finding things were one expects them to be quite difficult. At this point it is a difficult process to properly bring the website into the 21st century, since a massive overhaul would leave many existing users lost.

Abel
Abel
Agent in Benin
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avis maximiser crm

Kommentare: perfect software, intuitive and allows us to have access to information...but it would be better if it helped us to do better housekeeping

super software that is very intuitive to use also makes it easy to have useful information to communicate with a client

I have difficulty making households and people within households better.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Abel, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us—we really value your input and flagging up areas where we can further improve. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process. The Maximizer Team

Josh
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Robust, but lacking integration

Kommentare: It really is a solid CRM, and did well keeping the entire company apprised of the situation. It handles B2B and B2C with ease, and made it very easy to keep tabs on our clients. If it integrated with other critical apps, automated marketing tasks, and had a stronger customer service tool, we'd still be using it today.

I really liked the User definable setup, and the hierarchy between contacts and companies. I also liked how every user defined value got it's own view in SQL, so it was very easy to extract data into other systems using the database. It's very familiar to office users, and performed really well, even with 90,000 contacts/companies in it. It's a solid CRM, as long as that's all you need.

It didn't integrate well with other applications. We use Google Apps, and Quickbooks, which are pretty common. But it wouldn't integrate with either, and was going to cost in order to write each integration. The customer service case manager was minimalist, so it was simple to use, but didn't allow for a conversation to happen (eg I couldn't tell how much back and forth happened during a customer service case, or if the customer had updated information on the case). The email generation tool was primitive, and only allowed for basic, ugly html. Any advanced formatting, or click tracking common to things like MailChimp weren't available. There wasn't any marketing automation to speak of, and there wasn't any automated lead scoring. Everything had to be done by hand, and unfortunately humans aren't reliable.

Ray
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ray's Review

Kommentare: There are too many problems it solves to list, but suffice it to say, I could not run my business without a CRM and a Case Management system which Maximizer does very well!

The best part has always been the comprehensiveness of the product, how modules fit together, combined with Mail Integration. These have always been key for me. It's easy to use for the most part if you enjoy technology and when you need them, support is very close and very good.

The price is high in my mind. I enjoyed stand alone because I was more in control of my expenses. I could keep a version running until I had to upgrade. I don't like the never ending cost and in truth, it has caused me to begin looking for alternatives.

Antwort von Maximizer Software

Hi Ray, Thank you very much for sharing your positive Maximizer experience. We're happy that you've found our product easy to use. We certainly value your business and hope to retain you as a client. Still, we also believe in the value of our product and try to add the most value for our customers by reinvesting back into Maximizer and its processes. We hope you appreciate the value of our service in terms of customer experience, user interface, and product features. We hope to continue to serve you and help your organization thrive. The Maximizer Team

Peter
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Perspective from an almost retired user

The support during the transition from another CRM was exceptional. The training videos and online webinar have been most helpful in the early days of being a user. Office app integration for the most part have been trouble free.

The interface with the dealer's system (IPC) was way too slow to be of any practical use. It hung up way too often and after 3 minutes of watching the circle of doom, I used to retrieve the pertinent data directly from the manufacturer's website. A highly desirable feature that motivated me to sign up in the first place ended up being a costly proposition that added no value.

Manager in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CESCO MAXIMIZER REVIEW

Good data base and records keeping ... allows instant recall of important information.

THIS IS LUDICROUS ! I really cannot believe you did this in the new version ( cloud ) vs. the old version. USER DEFINED FIELDS ... must be entered for EVERY CONTACT NAME despite the fact they generally remain the same for the ADDRESS ENTRY ! An address entry ( Company ) may have many employees and the UDF for the company remains the same IE customer / supplier / competitor etc. For every contact name you must go in and enter all of the data in UDF for each one. This is a complete time waster ! Once you make a new address entry and then enter contacts under that name, the UDF should remain there unless there is an exception. THIS IS ANNOYING TO THE ULITMATE EXTENT !!!!! Imagine entering a corporation and having to do the UDF for every person ! THE OLD VERSION DID MAINTAIN THIS INFORMATION ... This is the most disturbing time waster in the new software and I have advised our I T supplier of this many times.

Chrissy
Client Services Coordinator in Kanada

Great Product to Keep Your Business Running Smoothly

Kommentare: Maximizer is a very important part of our day, we check it to see what tasks we have coming up, have completed, and what we are waiting for. It makes our day run smoothly and keeps everyone on track.

The features I like about Maximizer is that it is easy to use. There are many features that we use to keep the company running smoothly, even if someone is on holidays. You can add their tasks to yours so you know what needs to be done while they are away. The program keeps the client's files secure and easy to access when looking for a form. The customer service is wonderful and fast in helping find solutions.

There isn't much negative I can say. I don't use alot of the features, because I don't have time to just play around and see what else I could use to help with efficiency.

Antwort von Maximizer Software

Hi Chrissy, Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Maximizer, we continuously strive to serve you better. Looking forward to continuing to serve you! Maximizer Team

Greg
Financial Planner in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Maximizer review

Kommentare: Maximizer really helps me to keep track of all the important personal and relevant business information for my clients and I can easily reference this information when I am talking with my clients. It's a great place to store my notes and I always quickly look over my client information on Maximizer before any client meeting to refresh my memory on everything I know about them.

I like how I can quickly access all of the information I have gathered on my clients and that it is categorized in easy to see areas.

I find the software a little clunky to use and I often have difficulty editing things how I would like it. For example, I would like to be able to edit some of the drop-down box options to delete options I never use and add things that I would. For example, in the notes section, I would like to have a category in the drop-down box for "withdrawal" but there is no such option and I cannot edit it to add something myself.

Shelley

Review

Kommentare: Have used for over 10+ years have been very pleased no reason to change

Cloud based … confident in their security features

Price for smaller offices

Antwort von Maximizer Software

Hi Shelley, Thank you very much for sharing your Maximizer experience with us! We look forward to continue to work with your organization. The Maximizer Team

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Daily necessity of my business

Kommentare: I keep detailed client meeting notes, important dates and follow-ups are automatic. I don't personally utilize the email integration within Maximizer, and hope that some day soon Maximizer will release functionality with MacOS for Outlook Integration, as this would be a huge pro for my business / work-day.

Customizable to your businesses needs and functions. Organization of all client data and notes. Follow up functionality, and searchable User Defined Fields a huge asset. Access from web/cloud based from anywhere.

Outlook integration compatibility does not work with MacOS which is a huge negative for me. The Windows Outlook & Word compatibility is seamless though.

Antwort von Maximizer Software

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We're happy to hear Maximizer is having such a positive impact on your business, and want to assure you we are working on improving the Outlook MacOS integration.

Sandi
Operations Manager in Kanada

Using for 20+ years!

The ability to see and share data is key and the live version allows it to be always up to date

The time zone for customer service is sometimes and issue because we are on the east coast. I also feel there is so much more we can be doing, but we don't know what we don't know.

Antwort von Maximizer Software

Hello Sandi, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and for being a Maximizer customer for over 20 years! We're delighted to hear that our shared address book functionality allows you to see and share key data. Please reach out to our support team at support@maximizer.com. The team can help find a solution for the issues relating to time zones and ensure that you are getting the most out of Maximizer. We look forward to continuing to work with you for many more years. The Maximizer Team

Phil A
Financial Planner [retired] in USA

The Best

Kommentare: Excellent, I will continue to use in my next business adventures.

Over the 30+ years, I have used MaximizerThey always delivered more than I could have possibly wanted.Just excellent.

Sometimes it required, more set up than I had time to give it.But, I should have used more of what it had to give.

vor 11 Monaten

Hello Phil, Thank you very much for sharing your positive Maximizer experience with us and for being a Maximizer customer for over 30 years! Looking forward to helping your next business adventure thrive! The Maximizer Team

Lisa
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Broken Promises

Kommentare: I spent a lot of time last year vetting CRMs for my company. I needed a product that myself and my account managers could use for both sales and client management. I was very very specific with Maximizer in what I needed from them. One MAJOR component was that I needed to have my client invoicing automated, and gave the Sales Rep from Maximizer the criteria for the development of the invoices. He said that he would take it to the development team and see if it was possible. He then emailed me and assured me that it would be no problem at all. Between the product initiation costs, training costs, and costs for 15 seats, I spent almost $12,000 to implement this software program. I'm locked in to a one year agreement. The purchase took place in December 2020 and almost 9 months later I still have not been able to do any client invoicing. They have my money but no support or follow up whatsoever. If I need something I need to initiate the call. This is no way to do business. As an example, three weeks ago we did a call with one of the trainers. He had absolutely no idea that Maximizer had agreed to create the invoice templates for us and was trying to train us on how to create the templates ourselves. When we explained this to him he said he'd get with the developers and get back to us. It's been 3 weeks and we've heard absolutely nothing from them. Beyond frustrating, and at this point I want my money back.

After using it for a while, I cannot find anything I like about it.

Finding data, TMI, too cluttered, company did not deliver the product they promised

Nadia
Wein und Spirituosen, Selbstständig

One of the best technical support in the industry

Kommentare: I have been using Maximizer , on & off, since its inception in the 90's. The off period was mainly due to its lack of affordable & efficient technical support. This year I have been blown away by the dedication, expertise, follow-up and care of the technical support agents. Truly some of the best I have even experienced.

Integration with Outlook. Absolutely the best feature of maximizer.

Mobile version is quite weak. I am unable to save any contact or communication such as emails from the mobile version so I just gave up.

Antwort von Maximizer Software

Hello Nadia, First of all, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're delighted to hear about your positive experiences with our customer support team. We really value your input and flagging up areas where we can further improve. I have shared your feedback directly with our Product Manager to address these challenges. In the meantime, please feel free to contact support@maximizer.com and our team will find a solution that will best fit your needs. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process. The Maximizer Team

Graham
Director in Südafrika
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Maximizer needs to keep up with the times

Kommentare: The ease of usage is great. Tracking and closing of task remains top of mind

Value for money compared to Salesforce. Ideally a step up from Microsoft Excel.

Not great. Upgrades not compatible with current data, had to reload info again. Battling with integration.

Wilson
VP Senior Underwriting Counsel in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Integration with Outlook for saving e-mails.

After a recent update, the system seems much slower and the reporting function does not always work correctly when I try to run reports on the entries of my direst reports.

Antwort von Maximizer Software

Hello Wilson, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you've enjoyed the Outlook integration. I have shared your feedback directly with our Product Manager to address the challenges you are seeing after the latest update. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process. The Maximizer Team

Jasmine
Administrative Assistant in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Maximizer Overview

Kommentare: My overall experience has been amazing. If I have any problems your website is easy to navigate through to find help or even contacting maximize support has done wonders for me.

Navigation through the database is simple and easy. It has a lot of features that do not exist in CRM that are beneficial for advisors and their support staff. I really like the "Schedule an Action Plan". I have an appreciation for the online courses and webinars that Maximizer holds. I find something new about the system anytime I participate.

Sometimes it is very slow when I track any emails and update my contacts. It will freeze up and boot me out so I have to sig back in. Not too sure if this may be a connection problem or a problem with the system itself.