Über GrantHub

GrantHub for Grantseekers ist eine Lösung für das Fördermittelmanagement, die dir Zeit spart und gleichzeitig deinen Erfolg bei der Fördermittelfinanzierung erhöht.

Erfahre mehr über GrantHub

The software is intuitive and easy to use. I love using the tasks feature to set automated reminders for each responsible party on a grant.

No quick way to search where donors are located (have to export files to a spreadsheet then sort).

Bewertungen zu GrantHub

4,9

GrantHub hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 62 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie GrantHub bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Molly H.
Molly H.
Chief Thinker in USA

Game Changer for Grants and Grantwriters!

GrantHub replaced all the spreadsheets, file folders, lists and messy methods I have tried to streamline grant writing over my 15 years in the business. It's intuitive, easy to use and accessible by all in the process who need to see/approve/add information. It tracks stages--from "I just heard this idea" to research to writing to submitted and more. The information is saved forever--it won't be lost when a person leaves the position or changes jobs. The deadline feature is wonderful, too. No more paper notes, shared calenders or missed deadlines. As a grant writer, I can have one login and access multiple clients--super efficient and good for the organization as well, since they give me access and can take it away if they ever choose to. This software is constantly improving its capabilities and the support team welcomes suggestions and ideas.

I'm not sure I really have many things I don't like. My only "warning" is to watch out what sort of access is given to whom. Not frequently, but I have worked with a few organizations where the grant writing process can be micromanaged by people who really don't need to be in the details. For example, board members should be aware of grants in process and grants submitted but (in my opinion) should not have the ability to read/edit/revise applications just because they can get access. Also, I'm happy that GrantHub continues to add new reporting options--it is the one area I feel like will benefit from a few more options so writers and administrators can share progress and success with boards and others.

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Thanks so much for your review, Molly! Your thoughtful feedback will be a great asset to other grantseekers looking for tools to streamline their grant process.

Alhassan A.
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Our leads on potential funding opportunities more than tripled with GrantHub

Kommentare: The number of leads we generate for potential donor-project matches have more than tripled once we started using GrantHub. Also, managing leads and subsequent grant application preparation with our international institutional partners has become very easy. We no longer need to rely on excessive emailing to coordinate our collaboration.

Automating the processes for alerts and notifications is very easily set up and never misses a beat once deployed. For most of the projects where we are only subcontracted by bigger partners to implement specific project components, GrantHub's project tracking features allows us to keep up with all contractual obligations and never miss any important deadlines.

There should be more options for easy integration with other software; particularly for file or documents sharing and storage. Because this is lacking, we usually have to share reporting documents externally, and this somewhat disrupts workflows.

Pam G.
Grant Writer in USA

We use GrantHub to inventory and track our grants. Overall, the program has been helpful.

I like the "Reports" function of the program. It has been helpful in letting us see the Big Picture of our Grants program.

There still are some "funky" parts of the program that I don't like. For instance, if you forget to "save" all the data that you have input and you go to another window then the data is lost. A final reminder would be helpful: "are you sure "

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Hi Pam! Glad you are finding GrantHub helpful. We are releasing an update in the next month that should address the suggestions you list! Let us know if you still have issues. Take care and keep the feedback coming!

Ryan B.
Strategic Initiatives and Grants Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

GrantHub is a must for nonprofits!

Kommentare: GrantHub is straightforward in their service - they want to create a functional and effective product that helps your organization be successful. In this they have more than succeeded. Also the cost is inexpensive for the quality of the product. I would highly recommend for any nonprofit that writes, manages and reports on more than 10 grants annually - it is a lifesaver for a small grants department!

GrantHub is easy to use and functional in meeting our needs. It is intuitive and clean. Our grants are easily organized and searchable by many fields. There are even email reminders as application or report deadlines get closer!

There is some unique complexity to our organization, like the fact that we receive funding that crosses 4 (and sometimes more) different fiscal years. We have to be thoughtful for how we track funds in these years. There are fields that help organize this within the system, but the searchability is not quite at the functionality we need. However, you can export the data to excel and run it there, which is what we do when we need this specific data by program and fiscal year.

vor 11 Monaten

Ryan, thank you for your review of Granthub. We are glad to hear that the system is meeting your needs!

Dotti H.
Executive Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love this company and product!

Kommentare: This company has been a dream to work with. From the very beginning, meeting them at a grant conference in Seattle, to purchasing and implementing the software when it was very new (just a couple years "old"), has been a wonderful experience. Their customer service is very responsive and is diligent about making sure any questions get completely answered and all issued are resolved in a timely manner. I am a total GH advocate (and evangelist)!

Super easy management of the entire grant planning and administration process. I love the ability to attach the entire "story" that was submitted with each grant as documents, text files, etc. I also love the Answer Library. Can't pick just one!

Well, the administration that I can't do through their reporting feature, is compensated by the ability to export all my information to Excel. I would like to see a more comprehensive dashboard.

vor 11 Monaten

Dotti, thanks for your review of Granthub. We pride ourselves on customer support, so we are happy to hear that you are receiving great support!

Kim T.
Director of Grants in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent option for managing grant activity scheduling, assigning, tracking, and reporting.

Kommentare: They are an excellent company to deal with, very responsive to customer needs, and very well priced for the benefits.

It saves me a great deal of time and makes me more efficient. It increased my productivity by more than 50%.

Occasionally, the server demand gets overloaded and the software responds a bit slowly. Foundant has set a timer on inactive logins which automatically logs you out after a certain amount of time inactive and this fix has reduced this problem greatly.

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Kim, Thank you so much for your review on Granthub. We are joyed to see that your grant management efficiency has improved!

Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive, high-quality. Great customer service; customer input is heard & used to improve product

GrantHub is affordable, high-quality, and easy-to-use. I love how responsive GrantHub's customer service staff is to questions and customer input. I was impressed to learn that they keep record of all suggestions and feedback from customers (I learned this when GrantHub staff asked if I'd be willing to discuss some past suggestions I'd made, but I'd forgotten what I'd suggested; the staff person had them all on file and we went through them over the phone). They really try to make their product work for the people who are using the product, and many of the updates have addressed issues identified by customers. I love that they take the time to work with and talk to their customers in order to learn how their product can be better.

Since it's a newer grant management software compared to some, it doesn't have as many features as other software. For instance, GrantHub does not have any privacy settings to limit who can or cannot view certain information. However, the staff has said they are working on implementing this feature and many other features that customers have requested. Also, if a certain feature isn't available in GrantHub but a customer expresses a need for it, GrantHub staff often has creative ideas to at least partially meet the customer's need for a feature until that feature is available through GrantHub. For example, I mentioned my need for privacy settings on some of the documents I upload to GrantHub, and their staff suggested to me that, while I'm waiting for this feature to be available, I can password-protect confidential documents before I upload them to GrantHub, then share the password(s) with those who are allowed to access the documents.

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear you've had a positive experience with our support and providing feedback. We strive for continual improvement based on what we hear from our users.

Stephany H.
Grants & Foundations Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bringing GrantHub in to our Grants Management at our organization was program-changing!

Kommentare: This has streamlined our entire grants management system. We used to use an Excel form with drop down filters. Now it is so much easier to link grants with funders year over year, track gifts by funder, and program. It's just been such a time saver for us to use GrantHub. The ability to track deadlines, tasks, and follow up actions within the opportunities has been a lifesaver - we no longer have multiple calendars going with due dates/deadlines/tasks and everything lives in one place. The email reminders for these have been critical to our punctuality in getting asks and reports out the door!

*Ease of entering funders & opportunities * Ease of tracking grant status - research, in progress, pending, awarded, denied * Ease of tracking tasks associated with grants - we never miss a report deadline now * Automatic email reminders when grant due dates and task due dates are approaching. * Ability for multiple users to make the system their own * Quick reporting * Price Point!!! * Customer service is out of this world.

* For how we get federal grants and contracts, I do wish there was a better way to track those of what is in house/out of house/has been billed v. to be billed. * I wish there was an and function on reporting - so I could pull things from two categories - Like FY and Program area - but that's how we report as an organization. It's just pulling everything to excel and resorting that makes it a pain but still gets the same data. * I wish there was a way to save report templates/formats in the system - so if I always run the same report format, I wish it would just save that and update with the data with the new date I'm running the report.

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Thank you for your providing your detailed feedback for other grantseekers. We really appreciate your time!

Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Community Resources Manager in USA
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Grant Hub is relatively easy to learn and use compared to other databases. I highly recommend it.

Kommentare: Organization, reports, tracking, some customization, easy-to-use

I like how comprehensive the features are for each funder and opportunity. I can track almost everything I need to- when the grant proposal is due, if it's rolling, the project name, the report due date etc. Plus, I can roll all of this into reports. Grant Hub is very intuitive and easy to use. much more so than a CRM or database like Raiser's Edge.

The only feature I wish the software had was the ability to set reoccurring opportunities. It's not enough for me to just "copy" the task or opportunity because it copies it once. A lot of our grant proposals have the same due day every year for years. We want the ability to project those due dates for the next 3-5 years.

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Hi Lauren, Thanks for the feedback on handling recurring grants. We've heard that before and I added your vote for the enhancements. Our 'Copy' only does one at a time and is the best solution right now. But you can also work with us to export and then import your recurring opportunities for multiple years into your account. Reach out to us if you want to do that.

Julie P.
Julie P.
Independent Nonprofit Consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Foundant for Grantseekers Review

Kommentare: I have been extremely pleased with my dealings with Foundant. I very much appreciate their regular check-ins to see how the software is working for me and to seek input into their development process. Thier webinars for grant professionals are top rate, and I have benefitted from the professional development. The fact that they offer these for no extra cost to the client seals the deal with me. I am a customer for the life of my career!

GrantHub is a comprehensive grant writer's tool that is invaluable to my work as a grant writing and management consultant. It allows me to track each grant opportunity from research to submission, and on through grant management. The task calendaring feature means I don't miss a beat with deadlines and follow up reporting. The Reports feature facilitates easy grants activity reporting to my clients. I can also add writers in order to assign and track tasks easily, making client and project management a breeze. .

Can't think of a single think I don't like!

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Thank you for the feedback on your favorite features Julie! And we are glad that you get value from our educational webinars too.

Diane D.
Director of Grant Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Grant Hub saves me so much time, organizes my efforts and helps me demonstrate my impact

Kommentare: I have a much better way to describe our grant seeking success to my CEO and board. Now I always report # grants awarded and dollars awarded. To illustrate last year I had 52% of grants awarded and 48% denied; but, 82% of the dollars awarded and only 18% of the dollars denied. One of these alone wouldn't tell the story. I submitted 135 grants last year, up 18% over the previous year. Grant hub helped my efficiency and I think is partly responsible for my ability to get more done. Also, I see better coordination with my fiscal department and gradually, program directors are looking to Grant Hub to see opportunities that I have identified. We're also capturing more small grants that programs were applying for on their own but weren't recorded anywhere. Overall, much improved system of grant info for our organization. I feel a lot better knowing if or when I leave my job, there will be a great history for all things grant related. Important tool for succession planning.

One place to organize all grant related materials. Gives us a great historical archive of grant efforts which are quite significant in a large organization. We have 20 programs and a 43 year history. A place for all program directors to go for updated information. Shared access means my financial team in always in the know on grant efforts and we can coordinate our grant development work flow. The reminders for tasks have helped immeasurably, keeping the process going especially on large grant applications with a team. Reporting functions have been terrific for board reports.

When I need to update one piece of information from the opportunity view; like change from in progress to submitted, I have to go into the opportunity detail. I would love to have a way to make simple updates from the spread sheet rather than going into each opportunity. When I run reports I find errors in my data (that I input incorrectly usually or a date auto filled) that can impact a report. I think any instruction or updates on how to insure quality data, like in any data system would be helpful. In the ETO system, if you are familiar, you can download an excel sheet and then make corrections and upload to update a number of items at once. One way I would use this for instance, on the rolling deadline grants, I usually put a date about 6-12 months out. I have to keep pushing the dates out further if we don't submit that one. I can have a dozen or more at one time that I need to push dates out on but have to do them one at a time. I really like the category field to show up on the opportunity search; maybe the column for funder could be smaller making room for category. I use it a lot.

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Thank you Diane! We appreciate the suggestions and ideas. Also - Congratulations on submitting more grants over the previous year. You are awesome and we are honored to be part of your grant team.

Stacy F.
Grant Writer in USA

Makes it easy keep up with many deadlines for applications & reports (both immediate and long term)

I can set up email reminders for myself and others in our organization. When prospecting for new grant applications, I can file due dates into GrantHub and feel relieved to not have to remember when they will be due. I really rely on GrantHub to remind me, and it always does! I can customize timing of receiving email reminders depending on my preference for how many days or weeks ahead of the due date. It is quick to enter a potential funder and task. I often include newly found opportunities that have rolling deadlines (even ones that we may or may not pursue). GrantHub is great for just putting it all in there and then having the freedom to move due dates around as the workload changes. It is also great for planning around vacations/breaks. Sometimes it feels like everything is due today! However, with GrantHub you can see the list of deadlines and feel better knowing you have a plan.

I wish the automatically generated reports met my individual needs. I can get the information I need by downloading an Excel file and then deleting all of the columns I don't want. It is a little time consuming. I need my reports organized by date submitted and date awarded or declined. The automatically generated reports are sorted by due date, and that just doesn't help me so much. I also wish I could navigate through my list of funders by alphabet instead of by page number. In the past, I had issues with not being able to log in, but that seems to be resolved now.

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide our thoughtful feedback on the solution and are happy to hear it's working well for you!

Heather L.
Grant Administrator in USA

GrantHub has helped our agency organize over 300 grants and funding sources with over 20 staff users

GrantHub is very user friendly. I love how each opportunity is organized, so that you can store all of the information, including PDF's and word docs, related to each grant in one place. It makes it very easy for agencies that have staff in multiple locations and/or satellite offices. It is also a nice back up in the case that staff leave, information is lost, etc. It is easy to filter and sort through to get the information you're looking for, and even allows you space to store grant related documents and boilerplates. Also has nice report pulling features.

GrantHub is on the slower side, so it takes a while for pages to load. It also isn't customizable yet, so there are some settings we would like to adjust that would make use on our end a lot easier, but aren't able to do yet. Also, I wish the main opportunities page held more information such as grant terms, program (opportunity category) name, etc. so that it was easier to look at stuff without having to open each grant. Lastly, as the administrator, I would like to get notification emails when someone adds an opportunity. It makes it hard for me to keep up with current statuses.

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Hi Heather, Thank you for the review and feedback. I will put your suggestions into our system and consider them as we plan our updates for the next year. I'm glad you are seeing the benefits of having everything accessible to your team - we will keep your suggestions in mind for future updates.

Katie D.
Associate Director in USA

Will Make Your Job Easier

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use Granthub on a weekly if not daily basis, and it keeps me on track as we are applying for grants and meeting compliance requirements on our grant awards. And the customer service is excellent! In addition, we also have access to a number of high-quality, relevant professional development opportunities through webinars included in our subscription.

Granthub makes my tasks around applying for grants easy and streamlined. All of the information is in one place whether it's researching grant opportunities through their Resources page which provides access to GrantStation, logging potential Funders, creating Opportunities which allow me to copy over to the next year, as well as a task feature for tracking Deadlines and compliance, a really solid Reporting function and an Answer Library.

The one feature that would be useful is linking the Answer Library to my Google Drive or having similar capacity to update documents right in to Granthub. This would allow me to easily update information in my Answer Library from year to year, rather than updating an external document, saving it, and attaching it back into the Answer Library. Other than that, absolutely no complaints!

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, Katie! We are happy to hear that Granthub has been able to streamline your grantseeking process!

Julie O.
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GrantHub for nonprofits

Kommentare: GrantHub changed fundraising in our office. It made it so much more efficient and allowed users to work from remote locations and still communicate effectively. GrantHub took the worry out of ever missing a deadline or searching for notes on a particular client. It was all stored neatly into an online system that was available from any computer 24/7.

I love the team behind the product, you know them by name. Their customer service is superb as they are always available to guide you through any piece of the application. Best part, they actually listen to their customers and incorporate your suggestions and desires into their ongoing upgrades, so the product you are paying for actually gets better and better during your contract without a rate increase.

Nothing! It is very user friendly, has a great reminder system and keeps track of everything!!

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Thank you for your review Julie! We enjoying helping our customers with their grant fundraising and getting great ideas on how to improve our products and services. Keep the ideas coming!

Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Out-of-this-world customer support!

Kommentare: The customer support has been outstanding. The "chat" feature is one of my favorite things about GrantHub because a friendly staff person is always immediately available and provides a quick, simple solution to any question or issue I have. There are a few features I'd like to see implemented that would expand how I'm able to use GrantHub... one of which is privacy settings on documents and such for certain opportunities. Having privacy settings for opportunities would enable me to upload documents, such as budgets that show staff salaries, to an opportunity so that it is readily available for the project leader that has access to it.

Easy to use, great customer service/support, and it really helps me keep track of what is next on my to-do list

I wish there was a visual deadline calendar (not just a list of deadlines, but an actual monthly calendar showing deadlines). I also wish there were privacy settings for opportunities/tasks/documents.

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Thank you for the input Evan. We have received these suggestions before and I will update our suggestion database with additional votes based on your feedback. And thank for letting us know how much you enjoy the chat feature. We take calls and email support as well - but have found that most of our customers get hooked on the chat once they try it! Thanks again.

Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Grants Officer in USA

GrantHub for

Kommentare: This is a very valuable tool for managing our multiple missions grant process and history. The customer service is excellent and the company does regular upgrades based on user feedback.

Importing our grant history was easy. Our organization has multiple branches and I am able to keep them all separate as needed by using categories and tags. I had previously used a spreadsheet and Access database that was very cumbersome. GrantHub takes the best of both and I no longer have to do duplicate entries. It is great to be able to have source documents, current opportunities, and history all in one place.

It would be helpful to be able to select and reorder columns of information in the Opportunities and Deadlines views. At present, I have to download to a spreadsheet if I want to select only certain fields to look at.

vor 11 Monaten

Kathy, thank you for your review of Granthub! We are happy to hear that importing your grant history was a breeze!

Will D.

A Lifesaver

Kommentare: Our grantseeking lives are 100% better since subscribing to GrantHub. Automating due dates alone has saved us the loss of more than one grant, and keeping necessary information all in one place saves hours of time when looking for needed statistics or descriptions of programs for grant applications. I've also found GrantHub's staff to be not only highly responsive but also incredibly personable. It's a pleasure to talk with them when we need something​ done.

It effortlessly combines categories of information​ that used to be housed in different locations and different media (paper, electronic; Excel, Google, Word) so I can easily refer to grantors, information about them, our grant history, my notes, deadlines, and so on. As a beginner in the grant-seeking world (although with over 40 years of work experience), I can't praise GrantHub enough; it makes me look like a genius.

Sometimes I'd like to see the different slots (Opportunities/Funders/Notes/Deadlines, etc.) be a little more connected so I don't have​ to switch back and forth so much, but this is a minor note in the​ grand scheme of things.

Rachel R.
Grants Coordinator in USA
Philanthropie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great product that helps me approach grants management with ease.

This is a great product and is pivotal to my team's grants management. We submit scores of grants and reports every year and this enables us to organize based on where we are in the process, leave detailed notes, and attach documents

One of the few complaints I have about the software is the interface becomes clunky and hard to read on a smaller screen or window. For example, if am working from a laptop and trying to look at GrantHub alongside a grant agreement, it is challenging to navigate GrantHub in a reduced window. It requires lots of scrolling back and forth. Lastly, there are restrictions in some fields for "https//:" addresses. This is inconvenient at times, when I'd like to include a link but am not able to.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for your review of Granthub, Rachel! We are happy to hear that the system is helping you be efficient in your grant management process.

Mic M.
grants coordinator in USA

Foundant is an excellent software!

Kommentare: Support for internal collaboration, improved records retrieval across departments, easy transitional access to records for "new" employees, and a complete tracking system for deadlines

It is so easy to use, it brings multiple departments to the same page- one set of records for quick reference, one data source, one deadline tracking software- and allows for tasks to be set per award! And the customer support is STELLAR!!! If you have a question- they are patient and extremely helpful!

I would appreciate a new feature- a separate tab for each opportunity for "due dates" and tracking reviews and "approvals" "signature approval dates". Where administration could actually receive an email to "review and approve" or "decline with comments" and it would be dated so I know when to move forward. That would be a great feature! "On line" approval of outgoing and incoming awards to support internal process flow, but I might be the only user who would want this!

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Thanks so much for your review! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to the team.

Shannon M.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Thoughts from a Professional Grant Writer: How did I Manage Before GrantHub?

Kommentare: As a professional grant writer and trainer who's been in business for over 20 years, I developed my own way of tracking grants. My method worked very well over the years so well, if fact that I shared it with my workshop participants and integrated it into my guidebook on writing grants. About a year ago, however, I was introduced to GrantHub; coincidentally, my volume of grants I was writing had increased, meaning my method was becoming obsolete. So I took the plunge. I went from my "manual" grant tracking to GrantHub, and I'll never look back. The features I like best? Its seamless way of enabling the grant writer to track deadlines (by offering email reminders, which are hard to ignore); the feature that allows the grant writer to upload documents for each section of any grant for any funder. There's no limit to how many documents you can maintain under each funder's page. And...this is really cool...the user can open the documents on the GrantHub page, so you don't have to go back to your desktop and open the document through your computer. It's all there for you in one location. The notes and tasks section of the funder's page has compelled me to take better notes and not trust my memory; and for a person with ADHD, that's priceless. Another plus. Simply by clicking on the icon for Guide Star, you can go to any funder's Form 990, which is where you will get most of the information you need to start building your library.
This program does not cost; it saves. Valuable time. On-schedule submissions. Tracking of tasks through email.
Okay. So I might sound like an employee of GrantHub. I am not, but I certainly am a fan! Try it; you'll like it! And one more thing. Your privacy and confidentiality are secure. Don't worry about your notes. No one will read them but you. Happy grant writing!

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Thank you Shannon for the great comments. I appreciate you writing about how useful GrantHub can be for consultants as well as nonprofits. We love having you as a fan!

Rosalina A.
Rosalina A.
Fund Development Associate in USA
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very complete software for tracking nonprofit grants fundraising

Kommentare: Our nonprofit is able to easily tack 200+ grants at their various stages including, steward, follow up, apply for grant, submit proposal, and submit grant reports on time. Also are 10+ offices' Executive Directors are able to also track their regional grant opportunities.

The ease of use is the simplest. I also love their customer service, no additional charge for it, and always there to help you through. Features and functionality allow for easy tracking of over 200+ grant opportunities annually and follow up. They allow for multiple viewers which allows for our multiple regional offices Executive Directors to also be in the know of their local grant opportunities statuses.

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Thank you Rosalina! We are happy that you are able to track your many grant opportunities and keep your team informed about what is happening. And I'll pass along your appreciation to our support team. They love helping our customers out.

Peggy R.
Director of Foundation Giving in USA

Managing Grants

Kommentare: I love this software. It has really helped me to manage grant income, deadlines for application and reports. I think that because I use Firefox the system is sometimes slow (ease of use) but lately the software has been very responsive. I would request that more reports could be generated (overall quality) but GrantHub is a great tool for development. There are functions that I know I haven't used to their full potential. At this point, I cannot live without GrantHub!

Ability to keep track of grants, deadlines for applications, reporting, adding funders, keeping information about all of the funders and their giving history.

I would like if their were more reporting options.

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Thanks Peggy! We have enjoyed your feedback in the past and I will let our team know about the occasional slowness you see in Firefox so we keep an eye on that. And we have some more reports on our list to add to the product. Stay tuned!

Communication & Grants Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, accurate info, great support

Kommentare: I needed a simple software to organize and track my grants and prospects. I came into a practice where tracking was manual and extremely time consuming. I looked at other programs and all were very time consuming to learn. This software is so easy. I was able to load most of my grants in in a couple of hours. and now I can glance at due dates and handle the pipeline with far less stress.

This is a VERY user friendly software; very intuitive and easy to learn. I was able to input and use data immediately. Great reports. In my busy practive I don't have extensive time to learn a new program and this made the using the tool a time saving event.

So far I can see I would like to explore different ways of seperating funder info, and reports.But I haven't had adaquate time to really get into these.

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Thank you for your review. We strive to keep GrantHub's interface intuitive and easy to use. Also - let us know if you need any help in separating funder information or reporting on your grants. Being able to set up your own funder categories makes this really easy to do!

Melissa P.
Associate Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Granthub is a great project management tool, as well as a database. We work better because of it!

Granthub helps us to effectively track the proposal preparation process, collaborate with multiple individuals in an organized way, and to never miss a deadline.

It does not appear that Granthub sends task reminders when changes are made to the task or to the owner. This would be helpful.

Antwort von Foundant Technologies

Hi Melissa, Thanks for the feedback. We updated GrantHub earlier this year to send a notification to the task owner if changes are made to the task. Thanks for sending in your feedback - it helps us prioritize our roadmap!