Über TextUs

Von über 75.000 Business-Profis als vertrauenswürdig eingestuft. Wenn dein Unternehmen Geschäfts-E-Mails und -Telefonnummern hat, benötigst du Business-SMS-Messaging.

Erfahre mehr über TextUs

I use TextUs for communication with clients and prospects every day. Its integration with SalesForce allows me to easily send and receive texts via my laptop and smartphone.

There is no ability to create multiple inboxes or folders in which to organize messages. This makes it difficult to keep track of messages.

Bewertungen zu TextUs

TextUs hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 112 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TextUs bereits verwendet?

Carol
Carol
Branch Manager in USA

Effective & easy product for recruiting in the staffing industry & Tech Support is ALWAYS helpful

The text blasts - Accessing so many people at 1 time. Customer Service - They are always available really quickly through a chat feature and guide me on how to fix an issue OR answer a simple question. They're also really friendly. Features - scheduling texts for the future, personalizing messages in blasts to include first name of contact, analytics to review it's effectiveness. Just awesome.

I can't write more than 140 characters in a text blast and the personalized first name feature takes up 22 of those characters. Sending too many blasts in 1 day or at a time delays our messages from being received immediately, but that may have to do more with the cell phone providers than textus.

TextUS

Kommentare: Business problems i am able to solve is getting in touch with individual quicker than sending a email most of the time.

What I like most about the software is feature offered easy communication option for my clients and other branch locations.

The feature I like lease about software it does not work if I am text message to client or teammates cell phones .

Shannon
Branch Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Do not change to Next Textus if currently using Textus

Kommentare: LOVED the standard Textus. Don't "upgrade" unless there are specific features you are looking for that Next Textus provides. For ease of use and multiple users, Next Textus doesn't come anywhere near the great experience we ALWAYS had with the standard Textus. It is far more time consuming now that they made it "individualized".. I wish they had the option to go back, whereas with my company that is the decision they made, but would be great if it weren't "all or nothing".
I think it's great if you are an individual user having individual conversations that only you are reading and answering, but if you are in an environment where everyone in the office can and does answer incoming texts (for better response time and customer service), it is simply frustrating now.

I loved Textus because it was so user friendly and everyone in my office could jump in and see each conversation and make sure that we were giving the correct information. Also, the customer service has always been fantastic. Even after making the switch to Next Textus, customer service has really been fantastic (thankfully, that didn't change)

They took something that was sooooo user friendly and easy and made it far too time consuming and with virtually zero ease of use. I can see if they were trying to make conversations more private, but now half of my office doesn't know what anyone else is doing unless they change their parameters to open and if someone responds, you have to know where to look and it doesn't update and kicks you off the mobile app, that never had issues (that we knew of)

Next Level Communications

Kommentare: In staffing, the phone call has long been the communications medium of choice. The text message has quickly replaced a call as the most effective method as well and a means of getting a much higher percentage of response from our candidates.

The admin panel allows us to carry on multiple conversations at the same time without confusion as to which discussion thread you are replying to.

The user administration is a little lacking but support makes up for this with their rapid response to support tickets.

Michelle
Michelle
Executive Search Consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TextUs is a fabulous tool!

Kommentare: TextUs was able to quickly adapt to the way my teammates and I reach out to people, and mesh their system with our existing database. The customer service is top notch - responses are immediate to any concern, and generally they have a solution to problems within moments.

I love the convenience of being able to text using my computer keyboard and having that connect directly with our database. I don't have to waste time copying and pasting my communication notes - TextUs auto-populates my communication in database notes whenever I use it!

I'd love it if there were a way to combine individual texts into a single "conversation note" in my database.

Anna
Front Office Coordinator in USA

TextUs Review

You can create custom templates and send mass messages easily. It is good for large organizations because you can assign multiple people to a conversation.

Text Us is extremely buggy with notifications. It goes offline fairly frequently and their customer service is not responsive.

Paula
Sr Recruiter in USA

My thoughts on TextUs

Kommentare: My experieince has been very good overall. Customer Support is excellent and I use TextUs every day

Easy way to reach the nurses I work with. So I can let them know about new contracts available. In todays world I find texting the best way to reach people, better then the phone or email in most cases.

Still not happy with the attchments they are to small to read and I have been unable to enlarge them and still read the content

James
James
Senior Analyst in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's like having a cell phone on your workstation!

Kommentare: Mass communication and 1 on 1 communication are a breeze to manage with this software.

Communicating with numerous clients across a large variety of industries can be challenging enough on it's own. Texting has become a preferred method of contact for busy people and using the TextUs app makes it very efficient on our end. Also, you can use this on a PC, Mac, smartphone on the go - all are seamless and allow us to communicate with current and potential clients on the fly.

Jessica
Jessica
Medical Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I love TextUs!

Kommentare: They are very easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions or errors that may occur. Great experience overall!

Efficiency it allows when trying to communicate quickly. Very user friendly!

Nothing comes to mind! I use this app every single day to communicate with my colleages.

Tom
CEO/Founder in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A Game Changer

TextUs allows us to do a number of things; 1) Quickly reach sales prospects and current customers when they ghost us or are too busy and hard to get a hold of. Executives don't answer their direct phones or emails, but they will do answer texts. 2) Automate following up, demo scheduling, payments, etc. 3) Quickly integrate with the mobile phone numbers we have in salesforce using our chrome extension. This is a rock solid solution that has helped us earn more revenue, save time and get demos scheduled.

I don't know yet. I haven't seen anything that is causing us issues so far. I believe the benefits of their solution have made me not think of anything that could be a problem.

Felicia
Technical Recruiter in USA

Great for Recruiting!

Kommentare: Overall, TextUs makes my job a lot easier and is an essential part of my day

I like that I can use my work phone rather than my personal number to text my candidates. I set up almost all my conversations through text and it's one of the main forms of communication I have with candidates. Plus, I have the app and can quickly access it anywhere!

The extension is slow to load a lot of the times which slows down my day, and sometimes doesn't open at all.

Victoria
Recruiter in USA
Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I love TextUs!

Kommentare: Using Textus has made it a lot easier to communicate with our associates, especially younger generations that cherish texting rather than calling.

I love that it is easy to use and opens up communication in a way that many other offices don't have access too.

My least favorite thing about textus is the app. It could use a little work to make it more functional. I frequently have to open textus in my phone's browser to do things I need to do because I can't do them on the app.

Deanna
Staffing Support Specialist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use!

Kommentare: I am able to contact hundreds of new applicant within 3 hour time frame. Its a great tool if you are looking for something to free up time. You can spend less time sending text message or you can send individually. This product has made my job a lot easier.

I can contact hundreds of new applicants within a few hours or just one second. Its an amazing product.

I have only had one issue with slow service issue. I sent text message to Text us and they were able to fix issue within 30 mins.

Jennily
Nail Technician in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Great app for small business owners

One of my favorite things about this software is that I’m able to send a mass text message to my clients. This is a great way for me to inform them on any current promotions or product launches.

As much as I loved this software, it is difficult to say what I didn’t like about it. Just like any app, sometimes it freezes or crash. It could be an issue on my end. So to me it’s not a big deal

Erin
Credentialing Specialist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hard to remember what what I did before TextUs! The efficiency is incredibly time saving!

Kommentare: Get responses and get them quickly!

It saves me time, frustration and so much more!

That I cannot attached documents to it, that would be even MORE fabulous but at least now I can receive documents which has been so wonderful!

Stacey
Candidate Relations Specialist in USA

Love the Bullhorn - TextUs Integration

Kommentare: We love TextUs! Our recruiting start-up uses it to get ahold of candidates even faster.

I love the ease of use of Text-Us and the Bullhorn integration. As a recruiter, it is so easy to text candidates, and track all of our communication in our ATS - Applicant Tracking System.

I wish that the contacts automatically downloaded into TextUs from our ATS, but it still easy to use. Luckily - if you are in a contact account in Bullhorn - it will pull the name and number into TextUs and makes it easy enough to add.

Raysa
Healthcare Recruiter in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool and customer service

Kommentare: easy to communicate and maneuver with.

Easy to use, and great way to communicate with clients for business purposes. You are given a great amount of characters to type, per message sent. And if I have any issues I reach out to customer service text support, who are fast a responsive.

i don't have any complaints, easy tool to use. Only issue I've had if I am limited text per hours and must avoid certain characters to not be off the grid for 2 hrs during broad cast.

Eva
Office Manager in USA

AMAZING experience. No complaints at all.

User-friendly and convenient. Right on our desktops, makes it very easy and faster to get a response from our employees. Easy mobile app.

The only thing I can say is a "Con" is having to wait one hour to text employee's again after a mass text message is sent out.

Tina
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Platform

Kommentare: Great! Very responsive team.

TextUs such an easy to use platform that allows us to efficiently communicate with our our team and potential prospects.

Wish TextUs could integrate with other platforms (eRSP - our operations system)

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TextUs a better way to connect

Kommentare: A new and better way to connect to candidates

Very helpful in connecting to candidates. Another method to connect outside of calling and emails.

Sometimes it takes time to load and send message to candidates.

Hilda
Sr. Job Placement Specialist in USA

Great tool to have these days.

Kommentare: This is an easy and effective way to get in touch with those hard to get a hold of people.

Communicating with our employees is very effective. A lot of people like to communicate via text versus answering a phone call.

I have not yet found anything that I do not like about this program. This tool is very effective in getting in contact with our employees.

Whitney
Operations in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our experience using the TextUs application has been amazing. The mass texting function is great.

Kommentare: We were wasting time as a company individually calling and texting candidates. Since we routinely have to update our employee's with a client and shift information, the mass texting capabilities have made us more organized and productive due to the time we have saved using TextUs.

The ability to mass text our employee's for announcements, updates as well as mass text our candidates to thank them for applying online and invite them into our office locations to meet with a recruiter in person.

I wish the mass texting count could be higher. I would like to blast out a message to 500 candidates an hour if possible. But we do understand that this is a regulated process.

Lauren
Recruiter in USA

Great and easy to use!

TextUs makes my job easier, and all of my clients are now able to communicate with me via texting and text in some of their documents.

When I send out a mass text and get a high volume of responses back, I sometimes have to wait an hour before I can respond.

Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great app, I use it every day at work!

Kommentare: Saves hours of time and numerous games of "phone-tag". I have used many other texting apps for work over the past few years and this one is the best!

Easy to use. Saves hours of time over calling customers. Love the back up emails when I am not logged into the app.

Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TextUs Review

Kommentare: updating, contacting new provider during a work day.

easy to use, flexibility to schedule a text for future date, love the group text.

the amount of text allowed to send per day