Über Donately

Donately trägt dazu bei, die Spendererfahrung zu verbessern. Nutzerdefinierte Spendenformulare, SMS-Messaging, Spendenseiten und vieles mehr. Pläne erhältlich ab 0 $/Monat.

Erfahre mehr über Donately

The fact that I can easily link this via Constant Contact, Wordpress, and other applications that we use is also much appreciated.

It's been difficult to mine the information from donately (emails, data, etc) for use in our database.

Bewertungen zu Donately

Donately hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 164 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Donately bereits verwendet?

Jennifer
Jennifer
Executive director of sing and relax unleash the Hearts Academy in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

A really useful tool with a great team of people running it

As a small business owner and somebody who just wants to make a difference and teach her students to do so as well this is perfect for us. The folks that donate to our program never have a problem using the software and whenever we've run into trouble someone from the team always responds and fixes the issue. I'm hoping to grow with this software and this organization.

I wish there was another option besides using striped when it comes to accepting the donations. I don't understand why it is that it should cost so much especially since this is all about charity giving back to your community. That being said the format of the software is very good as I said before and the customer service makes up for what I think is pretty hefty when it comes to how much money is taken from our organization being able to help people. Another thing I would really like is it there would be a way to make an app for Android and iPhones. It would be so much simpler for us to promote and use. But again I guess that probably will come with time.

Antwort von Donately

Hi, Jennifer. Thank you so much for taking the time to review Donately! We are glad that our platform is meeting your needs and helping you make an impact. In regards to payment methods, please do note that we also offer PayPal as an option. We understand that keeping costs low is a vital component of fundraising, which is why we're committed to providing our platform at an affordable rate for organizations of all sizes.

Andy
President/Founder in USA

Technically excellent product

Kommentare: Overall have had very strong experience. Wherever there has been a hiccup, it has turned out that the Donately technology was working fine, and it was a problem with a third party technology instead. Customer support has always been rapid and on point. I would strongly recommend use of the Donately technology.

The thing i like most about the software is its customizability, and the ability to deploy the widgets onto third party websites. The ability to customize the donation form to gather aditional data is great and the ability to manage formatting through the API is also great.

The out of the box features could be enhanced, both in terms of using the standard donation pages, or in using the API. For example, when inserting a custom field into the donation form, there is some weird logic about the attributes on the form appearing in the code in reverse order, so a bit tricky to figure out where to place your custom object. Would also love to see more detailed reporting on the 'gross' and 'net' donation information in the dashboard so it's easier to track how much was received from donor vs how much after fees will actually hit the bank account. It should be easier to understand what portion of fee is going to Donately and what portion of fee is going to Stripe.

Antwort von Donately

Hi, Andy. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experiences with Donately. We are happy to hear that Donately has fit your needs, and you'd be proud to recommend our platform to others. We also thank you for providing us with suggestions where we can improve. We will always take this into consideration as we continue to improve the platform.

Teresa
Director of Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Donately - one of the best platforms for nonprofits on a budget!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience was fantastic. It was cost-effective and it was user-friendly and, most important, donor friendly.

Unbelievably, we used the free version and thought that it was fantastic. It's great for small nonprofits with small budgets but also larger groups who don't want to pay through the nose for an online fundraising portal. We thought everything about it was great and had no complaints. And even though we were using the free version, when we needed help from customer service, they were there and they were fantastic.

There is nothing that I did not like about this platform.

Claudia
Executive Director in Norwegen

Simple Easy To Use Solution

Kommentare: Its been okay and it does serve its purpose. Customer support is slow especially when you're trying to have a conversation with someone to answer all your questions. Forms aren't able to be customized which is especially disappointing with campaigns and peer to peer fundraising. There should be more templates for options on both the campaign and fundraiser angle. More importantly I wish there was a way that our campaigns could stay on our site and not bounce to the donately url. This serves its purpose and isn't horrible and given that the other options out there are massively more expensive then this seems like the right option for smaller non profits.

Ease of use

lack of different templates and customization

Antwort von Donately

Hi Claudia, Thanks for filling out a review! Sorry that there was some aspects of Donately that you felt needed work. The good news is that we take your suggestions very seriously and we are always trying to make Donately better. Per customizing the donation forms, by using the form embed you essentially have full control. If you are using our free hosted pages I'm happy to say that we'll have all the embed form features available there as well, in the next few months. Per more campaign types, you're speaking our language there - that's a major push in 2017 for us. We will have various options to choose from. Per bouncing to Donately from your site, I don't understand that one. One of the main features of Donately is the ability to embed the donation form on your site - and not send them to your free pages on Donately. If you have any further questions on any of this, please contact me at support@donate.ly Cheers! Bryan

Nora
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly donation platform

Kommentare: My overall experience with Donately has been great, though I do think some of the features that are lacking could prove problematic. I would also like to be able to more easily add team members to the free software.

Donately is an easy-to-use fundraising platform. Campaigns are easy to set up, customer support is reliable, and payments are on time. It is a free platform that allows many payout options and as many campaigns as you want at a time. I would definitely recommend Donately to people looking for a reliable, easy-to-use donation platform.

The only thing I believe Donately should add to their platform is a feature for comments by donors. At this time, donor comments are anonymous, which means people cannot see their support live on the campaign, nor can the campaign managers respond back publicly. I would love to see a new comment feature in the future.

Antwort von Donately

Hi, Nora. Thank you for your honest review of Donately! We're glad to see that you've found Donately easy-to-use and useful tool to enable your fundraising. We'll definitely take your feedback for a public comment feature into account as we further evolve and grow Donately!

CORY
CORY
Director of The Roberts Center in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent fundraising tool!

Kommentare: As we raise money for our campaign, it has been incredibly easy to get fundraisers to sign up. Additionally, attracting donors has been simple, too.

Donately is easy to set-up, navigate and get support when needed (which, thanks to it's user-friendly interface, is very rare).

The monthly fees are high for our organization but the fee upon completion of a campaign is one of the lowest.

Antwort von Donately

Hi, Cory. Thank you for leaving this review! We're happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with our platform and our team. We understand that keeping costs low are the utmost priority for all organizations. We're committed to providing one of the best values in the online fundraising space, and giving nonprofits of all sizes a scalable option for their needs.

Nipuna
Nipuna
Aircraft Maintenance Trainee B1.1 in Sri Lanka
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

NGOs' True Friend

Kommentare: It is really helpful service to NGOs and Start-ups. The features and support from staff, leads me to recommend this to worldwide users.

We can create forms to accept donations and can customize the form accordingly. It is able to share the campaign easily to reach more people. There is no monthly fee or other hidden fees, just only a processing fee charging per donation which is really helpful.

Need more support to Asian Countries. Not getting any notification when recurring donation stops. Need features to customize the donation page more.

Antwort von Donately

Thank you for your honest feedback and suggestions, Nipuna!

Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Project Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Small nonprofits may benefit big!

Coming from the nonprofit industry, I am no stranger to fundraising software. I've used Donately in a program assistant capacity. A cool thing is that you don't pay monthly. You pay per donation, which helps small nonprofits (this could also be a con for some). However, focusing on larger, fewer gifts rather than a bunch of little ones -- the per donation fee wasn't horrible for us. Having this tool made us more legit rather than relying on PayPal or a common third party app.

Customer service could be improved, but thankfully we didn't have too many issues.

Antwort von Donately

Thank you for your feedback, Brianna! We're sorry to hear that our customer service fell short of your expectations. Please feel free to email us at support@donately.com so that we can make this up to you.

Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Donate.ly Solves Need

Kommentare: Donate.ly has allowed me to collect donations easily, both on the giver's end and on the administration end. I'm not sure right now what we would be using without it.

The user/giver has no problem navigating to make a donation, and the interface looks very professional. It's very easy for the giver to use, and I appreciate there not being monthly fees for times when slow donations may not have covered the cost. The per-donation fees are reasonable and at or below what a competitor might charge. I'm just getting into the donation tracking tools now but they appear easy to navigate as well.

I haven't been able to associate multiple bank accounts but that's a relatively minor issue.

Antwort von Donately

Thank you for your review! We look forward to continuing to serve your organization.

Bhagya
Bhagya
HRM Student in Sri Lanka
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best way to accept Donations!

Kommentare: Donately helped our team a lot to get support from worldwide for our startups to kick start. Recommend it.

They only charge a processing fee only, which is very small precentage. With these service, donators can donate via many options. And user can customize the donation page to match the need. Customer Service is really friendly and helpful.

When Embedding form to other websites, sometimes getting issues. Need support to more services. Add features to support other currencies as well.

Antwort von Donately

Thank you for your honest review, Bhagya! We look forward to serving your organization into the future.

Grace
Director of Artist Relations in USA

Overall very satisfied!

Kommentare: Coming into using Donately, we didn't really have anything else to compare it to as this is our first go at an online donor database. There are a lot of positives of Doantely (including the automatic receipts, it is so easy to use, our donors seem to like it so far!) and a few things our team has found challenging. (isn't really clear on how donors can log-in on their own and change information, can't easy merge contacts..etc.) But anything we haven't liked, your team has been so willing to try and implement the changes as quick as possible. We LOVE that you all are so easy to get ahold of.

Easy to use and easy to communicate!

Not as clear on how donors can re-access their log-in. We have had donors accidentally create multiple accounts which then can't be merged into one.

Alex
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not bad, just wish it was integrated ...

Kommentare: Just wish there was a pre-prepared package that allowed for immediate integration with the top 10 crs programs such as Donor Perfect.

stats

not integrated with CRS data bases

Sonya
Director of Philanthropy in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple Donation Solution

-very user friendly -great for managing campaigns & monthly giving -donor dashboard provides transparency for donors

-wish that integration features were easier to use -wish that we could customize more auto-responses and donation forms -sometimes not very mobile friendly

Thomas

Pretty satisfied

Kommentare: Donately has been pretty good to us so far. I like the simplicity of it. I'd give it four stars in terms of simplicity of use because of the need to be a bit more technically savvy to be able to modify the donation pages and what not. We haven't gotten there yet and the improvements we need to make haven't been done because of the need to get high tech assistance. I think if that process were easier, then the lack of advanced controls would be more easily surmounted. I haven't had issues with customer support, but haven't needed much.

works well, looks nice, pretty easy to use

Hard to take to the next level without help.

Sarah
President in Singapur
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use-seamless way to raise funds!

Kommentare: We tried many site to help us raise funds, but many were complicated and costly. This has been a seamless way to achieve the financial goals we have with minimal upkeep.

SImple, easy to use, able to create multiple campaigns for ongoing donor involvement, low fees, able to have reoccurring donations. Easy for DONOR to access and sign up! Best reason is our donor love it.

I do not to not have the option to turn off the donors ability to see how much funds are raised and the goal. Its great for special project, but if we are raising support on an ongoing basis, I would like to have a main account and the ability to have other small campaigns for special projects.

Tom
VP Sales operations and enablement in USA
Medizinische Praxis

Chiefs RFC

Kommentare: It is great for our fundraising to take a team to England for a rugby tour. We are taking 46 players, coaches and parents to England for a rugby tour in July 2017. Donate.ly gives us a great option to collect payment via credit card and payment plans.

Flexibility and payment plans

Fees for 501c

Beau
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More expensive than some, but pays itself off than its competition

Kommentare: I've done a ton of research for our nonprofit, and I like donate.ly because they do not charge a monthly fee, they hook up to my existing stripe account, and although their fees stack up more than other alternatives, their interface is so incredibly simple and easy I have found that if just ONE more donor is gained BECAUSE of their easy interface It pays for the fees for an entire year! Also it's incredibly easy to implement on a website. No HTTPS security certificate needed Though highly recommended of course!

Clean, simple interface. Extremely easy to implement on websites.

A bit more expensive in fees compared to it's competent

Priscilla
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Effortless, absolutely the easiest part of our fundraising campaign

Kommentare: It has been so easy, It save me time from trying to figure out complicated computer jargon. That gives me more time to do what my non-profit was designed to do...Save Lifes!!! That makes me very happy

The support is by far the best support I have ever experienced. I cannot say enough about how great the support has been. I would recommend this software and company to anyone and everyone

Nothing...I have nothing but positive things to say about this software and company. It truly has been the best I have dealt with

Laverne
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Constructive Criticism

Kommentare: Overall, Donately has been a great experience. It's overall very user-friendly; however, I do believe there are certain aspects that could be even more simple for those who are not good with tech stuff in the administrative department.

I like the overall easy to use...more so than many softwares

I don't like the administrative aspects...they can be confusing

Rick
Sales in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall pretty satisfied!

The interface is nice and clean. Super easy to use. I love the option for donors to set up a recurring donation!

It would be nice to be able to pull reports for the year or longer if necessary. Also, it would be nice to get some sort of alert/notification if a donor's recurring payment was not able to be processed.

Antwort von Donately

Thank you for your feedback, Rick! We will take this into account as we continue to improve the platform.

Broan
Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Great way to raise donline donations!

Kommentare: This has helped out ministry raise awareness to our cause and take online payments.
Highly recommend for anyone looking for a payment database online.

Ability to accept online payments easily

Payment percentage is high but expected for low dose of credit card donation

Lauren

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: The thing we like best about Donate.ly is how great their customer service is! They answer our questions the same day that we ask them. Being a small nonprofit, this is extremely helpful as we grow.

Great customer service. Looks great on our website. Easy for users to sign up.

Some limitations on software. Cannot personalize reciepts. Cannot merge contacts. Users who send in checks cannot see their donations online.

christina
Ceo in USA

Review

Kommentare: nothing

Did not have any life changing experience the software didnt really do anything to help me so I cant really say all the much about it but thanks for the free trail

nothing really i dont have complaints just dont have anything good to say either

Molly
Communications & Development Manager in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Free version for Nonprofits have limited features

Kommentare: It's okay but to be honest I think there are platforms with lower fees and higher customization

Collects a fair amount of donor data in case we want to try contacting individuals again at some point

Very little integration with other platforms like social media platforms

Kristin
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Solid, basic crowdfunding platform

Kommentare: My organization uses Donately for both public campaigns and for peer-to-peer fundraising. It is very easy to set up these campaigns and get started. The social sharing function has improved in the last year. Reports are plentiful but exporting requires a fair amount of data manipulation. The front-end UI is clean, crisp, and no frills. I wish there were more capability to change the UI-ie , add video (without just embedding a video in the text area) and to have a full scrolling 'honor roll' of those who gave (currently just the last 5 are shown).

Ease of set-up

Lack of flexibility in configuring