Über Plesk

Führende WebOPS-Plattform für die Ausführung, Automatisierung und das Wachstum von Applikationen, Websites und Hosting-Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Plesk

Easy to use, good overview. Setup and management are simple.

I once broke a development server while installing some Plesk components. It took a lot of time and google search to fix it.

Bewertungen zu Plesk

Plesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 145 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Plesk bereits verwendet?

Nabin
Nabin
CEO in Nepal
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Secure and easy server management

Kommentare: I am very happy with Plesk as a web hosting management system. Its pricing is cheaper, features are great, now I do not have to worry about managing my secure server anymore.

Plesk is easy to set up, provides a feature-rich user interface for managing multiple websites. Supports Nginx, regular backup, and migration from popular web hosting management systems. The pricing for VPS with 10 domains starts at $11 per month which is an unbeatable price in the industry.

Plesk does not offer a single site license.

Plesk Review

Kommentare: A great experience! If you are uncomfortable with performing updates, changes or maintenance via a command line. Plesk allows you to perform most of these tasks through a user interface. It's an ideal CRM for web hosting.

Mostly everything! Plesk is great platform for managing a large number of website for clients. You can create and customise your own subscription plans, limiting or extending resources per client. The software is intuitive and you have available the essential features for managing website hosting.

One missing feature that would be very useful. The ability to upgrade your databases to newer versions of MySQL (5.5 > Current). Plesk already provides the capabilty to upgrade the PHP versions per website. Having the feature to upgrade the databases would be an extremely useful addition.

Jon
Jon
Email Marketing Expert in UK
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Pricey, lacking in features with terrible customer service

Kommentare: Poor service, very expensive, wouldn't recommend.

It's reasonably easy to use, but not as many options as the price commands.

Expensive for what it is. Customer support is horrific. You buy through a reseller and all support has to go through them, massively increasing time for support. Features are lacking and the price is astronomical for how basic it is.

Owner / Operator in UK

Plesk - Making web servers easy to manage

Kommentare: I have been using Plesk for a long time, I always pick Plesk of other systems, even when it costs extra and I save in the long run with admin and server uptime. As Plesk has grown over the years I have had to do less and less outside of the Plesk interface. I have had nothing I need to do server admin wise outside of Plesk for the last few years due to the feature-rich interface.

The user interface is easy to use. Plesk has all the different server options in easy to understand sections ready to be customised.

When you want to do anything that Plesk can't do, can be hard to work out how to make the change or add the server tool you want.

Jose J
Jose J
CTO in USA
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Cloud Hosting Management Platform

Kommentare: I had a great experience using Plesk so far. It gives me peace of mind with my business WordPress websites and PHP web apps.

I like how organized is the user interface in Plesk. All functions are well displayed on the left sidebar, or you can easily find them using the search bar on the top of the screen.

There are certain functions that I believe So are confusing like the breadcrumbs between the global options and specific domains and websites options.

Ben
Ben
Lead Platform Developer in Finnland
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Plesk has made my life so much easier!!!!!!!

Kommentare: I have been extremely happy with Plesk so far - I met some of the guys at WordCamp Nordic and they gave me an extended trial - the whole system has blown me away and I can't wait for the new version to come out :)

For a start it works - doesn't crash all the time like other web hosting software. It works with ubuntu instead of CentOS which is huge for me. It integrates amazingly well with AWS, especially RDS and Aurora databases. Having Ngnix as standard is huge, it was a real issue with cPanel ... and the LetsEncrypt system works great. The NewRelix integration makes life easier.

Generally, it's pretty good - it can be a pain to install integrations with PHP (datadog, sqreen, etc), but this is just a learning curve.

Stanley
Stanley
System Administrator in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Plesk as a cPanel replacement

Kommentare: Amazing user interface and a good replacement for cPanel.

Simple to use and amazing user interface that is self-explanatory even for newbies. The best one click install for Let's Encrypt for certificates.

Lack of more tools to create a tailor-made experience.

Dominik
Student in Kroatien
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Build and maintain your web hosting

Kommentare: With Plesk, I am no longer spending time typing some long commands in secure shell window because I can do almost everything with nice and functional Plesk interface.

- one control panel to rule them all - manage all websites from one place - hundreds of plugins which extend the functionalities even greater - regular automatic updates - out of the box integration with cloud service providers like DigitalOcean, Vultr, AWS... - full SSH root access remains available so if I don't like something I can customize it the old fashioned way - amazingly good security and firewall integrated - WordPress toolkit is a must-have if you manage multiple WordPress websites - SSL integration with Let's Encrypt work flawlessly

- not so fast in loading speed compared to cPanel - the dashboard can often be confusing with so many menus and options - lack of support for Amazon Linux - a little bit more expensive if you are looking for a shared web hosting with Plesk installed but in most cases, you will be using Plesk on your own VPS or server

Giancarlo
Giancarlo
designer in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Simply the best

Kommentare: Came to Plesk from a proprietary panel, found the community heartwarming and their support spot on.

It's constantly updated, feature rich, strong disaster recovery features

It could have better built in antispam features

Chrissos
CEO, CTO in Griechenland

Plesk Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use, customizable with great support

Lacks support for managing Microsoft SQL Server

Cássio Henrique
General Manager in Brasilien
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Rersources, Great App!

Kommentare: Greate Rersources, Great App!

Greate Rersources, Great App! I am a new user o Plesk and I use to say the is one of the most powerful web application what facilitated our daily job!

Unfortunately I am having in trouble for use it outside Google Platform.

suyog
System admin in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Plesk- The pocket friendly yet powerful website hosting panel

Kommentare: Plesk have enabled our customers to manage their servers/websites easily and in a pocket friendly manner

Easy to Use, subscription addition and oveusage monitoring, monitoring of server resources, ease of availability of statistics, ability to create user and assign required roles, integration with smartermail or mailenable,budget friendly

Plesk takes long time to doll out new features, should give more options to harden the server from the panel itself

Pedro
Pedro
CEO in Portugal

Great, but prefer cPanel

Plesk is indeed a great tool. It's complete, it's secure, it has a good performance so yes, it's a great tool. I just don't give it 5 stars because I feel cPanel to be more complete.

In my opinion, cPanel is a more complete solution and simpler to use. Have been using both systems for many years now and I always feel that options in cPanel are more intuitive and require less clicks to reach where we want

Robert
CTO in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Plesk is Beautiful

Kommentare: My team and myself can easily learn just about anything quickly but Plesk is so much easier for clients to learn when moving from other platforms.

The admin interface is easy to use for my team and clients.

There was a small learning curve for new team members used to Cpanel but I think everyone likes working with Plesk.

Mike
CEO in Frankreich
internationale Angelegenheiten, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Almost all is there

Kommentare: Very stable, support is very good. Evry issue solved in reasonnable time

Great for multi web site hosting. Ability to customize

Missing some essential functions (till now)

Gage
Gage
Director in Neuseeland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great to get started on

The interface is easy to navigate and it handles a lot of the tedious problems like security and maintains very well

Can be a steep learning curve when it comes to configuring the services

Andrew
Owner in Australien
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes life easy

Kommentare: We switched from CPanel to Plesk years ago for managing our server and haven't looked back since. Very stable, mature software which makes server management much easier.

Plesk cuts through the complexity of server and hosting management with a stable easy to use interface. I can't remember encountering any bugs, and find its cost quite reasonable for the power it brings.

There's a level of complexity in the software which could be an obstacle for some users.

Marvin
CEO in Deutschland

Good Control Panel

- Different versions for various use cases (e.g. a special edition for WordPress only) - Extremely easy setup on many cloud platforms (e.g. on DigitalOcean) - Intuitive interface - Straightforward process for setting up e-mails & databases - Some sort of marketplace for installing software with only one click - Many extensions available (e.g. Let's Encrypt) - Different pricing plans depending on your use case - 30 day trial before purchase

- Some setups are not possible because Plesk restricts some features you have on a root server; if you are an extremely advanced sysadmin you might should not use a control panel

Yağızhan Burak
Founder in Türkei
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Plesk helped us growing our shared hosting environment

Kommentare: We manage our websites including our main website using Plesk, and we also created a nice shared hosting environment using Plesk. Plesk helped us build a big audience of shared hosting. We could easily create packages that come with WordPress installed.

Our customers found Plesk useful, easy to use and handy. Plesk gives us whatever we need, Plesk has automated updates, integration with other software and a handy API interface. Plesk also has cool people who manages their Twitter account, they always respond in minutes. Plesk's WordPress plugin is one of it's most-liked features, our customers mostly choose to go especially with Plesk just because of the WordPress plugin. The add-on packages system is also cool, we can easily add our customers additional resources and can also easily charge them.

Pricing is a bit out of hand, it's better than it's biggest opponent, cPanel though.

CEO in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Web server administration made relatively easy

Kommentare: Helps to keep the web server admin costs low.

Relatively easy to handle since many otherwise difficult tasks can be done with a relatively simple user interface.

Always a bit slow in implementing strong security, like HSTS took years to implement, to name just an example. So you always have to tinker about if you want to have it as secure as possible. Also, nowerdays almost every new feature gets implemented as seperate addon you have to pay a monthly fee for. They simply want to make money with everything.

Miguel
Miguel
CEO in Puerto Rico
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Hosting Panel

Kommentare: With plesk i solved all requirements because have apps to integrate directly to the panel i used dockers into plesk and is great option and functionality

To me the best hosting panel with great features constantly update and integrations i love this panel every day

To me no have any cons to this admin panel because have all tools to work in best place

Account Manager in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I LOVE Plesk!

Kommentare: I am an Account Manager and I have to log in to a client's FTP and manage their scheduled tasks from time to time. Plesk is a life saver and allows me to easily navigate and update what I need. Saves a lot of time and effort.

It makes the whole process of managing a server way easier, especially for people like me who are not are not server whizzes.

I can't think of anything. There are a few nuances to the navigation, but it's super easy to figure them out.

Sener
CEO in USA

Earth Skater Proud Plesk Partner

Kommentare: Web hosting management so Earth Skater small business owners have self service access to hosting features as needed.

Earth Skater, a leader in small business e-commerce, has been with Plesk for over 8 years and the product, timely updates, and especially customer service have been impeccable.

The event triggers and API could be improved on the earlier version of Plesk.

Umair
Manager in Pakistan

The innovative and Professional Hosting Control Panel

Kommentare: My overall experience with Plesk is really awesome, because now I can build and manage multiple sites from a single and unique dashboard. I can monitor performance and lot of other tasks from the same place.

Plesk is an incredibly amazing hosting control panel and platform for the IT admins, developers, content managers and digital agencies. There are a lot of Plesk extensions available, that really extend the functionality of your platform.

All options of Plesk are really easy to use and understand, I never found any kind of issue during the use of this amazing control panel. For me the plesk is perfect, without any kind of cons.

James
Developer in USA
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Plesk over all review !

Kommentare: Over all extremly pleased with Plesk. I am not currently using the application right now but when I open future projects I plan on using it.

I really enjoyed the compatibility and usefulness of the product. It has greatly helped me launch and monitor my projects and over all really enjoyed this product. My project I was running with my friends sadly didn't last long, but my experience and over all perspective of Plesk is pure contentment.

I think the less favorable part about plesk (for me anyways) was the setup process of the program. I used digital ocean services for plesk and this was before they had onclick installs. It wasn't difficult to setup, but it wasn't a walk through the park.