Über Mediatoolkit

Ein Tool zur Medienüberwachung und für Social Listening, das eine globale Berichterstattung in Echtzeit, fortschrittliche Markenanalysen und Markteinblicke bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Mediatoolkit

The ease in which I am able to set up my queries and integrate with the tech team. Reporting is also very simple to use.

No data archive, you can monitor mentions captured only 90 days ago.

Bewertungen zu Mediatoolkit

Mediatoolkit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 37 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mediatoolkit bereits verwendet?

Michael K.
Managing Director in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zuverlässiges Tool zu einem reellen Preis

Kommentare: Im Krisenmanagement ist man auf schnelle und zuverlässige Informationen angewiesen. Bei guter eigener Konfiguration des Tools erfüllt es sämtliche Ansprüche.

Das Tool hat ein gutes Preis- Leistungsverhältnis und ist sehr zuverlässig . Außerdem ist es leicht zu bedienen und läuft auf allen Devices. Die Nutzerfreundlichkeit auch auf dem Smartphone ist sehr gut. Der persönliche Support ist ebenfalls sehr gut.

Es gab keine Probleme bei der Integration der Software in mein System. Insofern gibt es nichts zu beanstanden

Gøran M.
Gøran M.
CEO / Founder in Norwegen
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great and affordable media tool

Kommentare: It helps us to track information from media and social platforms about whats written about our company and games.

Easy to use. Super support from the Mediatoolkit if you need help with how to track specific targets and keywords. Integration of this tool to fit our needs was very easy.

Dont have any thing to put our finger on so far.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: RiskScreen OnBoard, CarmaLink und BuzzSumo

Warum Mediatoolkit gewählt wurde: Price and mediatoolkit seemed to offer what we needed to a much more affordable price.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Meltwater

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mediatoolkit: Mediatoolkit was the easiest to use and most affordable option

Maxim C.
Marketing Manager in Deutschland
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

a controversial industry needs to monitor online buzz

Kommentare: I've been receiving alerts daily for years now and it's very helpful

it's important for us to know exactly what is being said about us as soon as it happens

sometimes I receive impertinent alerts and it feels a bit like 'the boy who cried wolf'

Enes Y.
Information Technology in Türkei

Mediatoolkit Review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Very comprehensive application is great and gorgeous in every way

It's a very expensive app. Not a suitable app for those who don't have a budget

Founder in Südkorea

lovely tool but loading speed and channel varierty

Kommentare: good for profiling, bad for analyzing

profiling for social media listening about specific keyword.

API stability and customization, kind manuals

Anamarija H.
Anamarija H.
Senior Consultant in Kroatien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, intuitive monitoring platform with great customer support

We use Mediatoolkit on a daily basis, for monitoring, reporting, research and educational insights. The support team is very responsive and ready to give education any time we need - weather it is related to some new feature or to our new team members. Only thing I am sorry about is that we haven't been using the total MTK potential so far, when it comes to reports and some additional options besides just monitoring media mentions, but that is about to change.

We did encounter some of the websites that haven't been included in the mentions overview, but with regular feedback to the MTK team, that matter gets resolved asap.

Dammion M.
Operations Director in USA

Mediatoolkit - My's customers edge

Kommentare: Our business has benefited greatly from using Mediatoolkit. We have been able to monitor keywords efficiently for our clients. Mediatoolkit has been instrumental in building out our Crisis Management plans and in tracking unusual thresholds.

Not able to track mentions over the airwaves

Daniela D.
Junior Assistant in Panama
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Komunika Latam really benefits from Mediatoolkit monitoring and social media listening

We like the fact that we can open a lot of queries for our clients, to monitor different sectors websites and rrss. Also we have had a great experience with the Customer Support team, they helped us understand the tool which is important to be able to get the results we needed.

What I like least of the software is the complexity to set a query to find information in specific websites or social media accounts such as twitter, instagram and facebook.

Head of Digital Marketing in Kroatien
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for insights and reporting

It's easy to get an overall view of the market or competitors communications. Easy access to reports provides easy arguments to present to the board on changes to comms strategy.

The tool is great for everything around online media monitoring, but the reports would be even better if it was possible to include or import additional mentions from offline or different sources not currently tracked.

Emirhan S.
Music in Türkei
Musik, Selbstständig

Mediatoolkit is nice but...

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Yes, it solved most of my work directly. It has become even more useful thanks to its easy and understandable interface.

I think they should lower the price. This price is too high

Isabela N.

Inaccurate tracking on Instagram False negative results

Josef P.
CIO in Tschechien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mediatoolkit is the right tool for us.

- Ease of use - Ease of deployment and setup - simple UI that does not confuse our users

We had a few minor hiccups when inviting colleagues to join the Mediatoolkit, but these were resolved by the MT support rather quickly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Neticle Media Intelligence und Monitora

Warum Mediatoolkit gewählt wurde: Mediatoolkit was easier to maintain & operate plus we lacked the manpower to keep the in-house system up-to-date & operational.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mediatoolkit: Ease of use, price to performance ratio.

Massimiliano F.
Media Analyst in Italien

Useful media monitoring and analysis software

Kommentare: With MTK we have improved our ability to explore big data. The team is very competent and has been ready for our request to customize it.

Easy to use, affordable, graphics and report clear and Support team is very responsive. New features periodically added

Sentiment analysis needs to be improved.

Director in Tschechien

Mediatoolkit review

User-friendly and reliable software for continuous monitoring on social media as well as in media articles and discussions. We can rely on Mediatoolkit to monitor all the mentions and give us an accurate overview of media coverage.

No data archive, you can monitor mentions captured only 90 days ago.

Yasemin H.
COO in Norwegen
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Effordable, quick and easy to deal with

Kommentare: I always thought such tools are complicated, but the opposite was the case. I found my way around very quickly. The costumer service is amazing. Very nice, helpful and competent! So, if you had any questions, they were always there to help. Top!

Setting your own keywords. Seeing online mentions in real time.

I can't think of anything right away. For our small business it offers all we need.

Tajana N.
PR Manager in Montenegro
Bildende Kunst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: Doing my job became so much easier since I started usig Meditoolkit. I strongly reccomend it!

It is so simple and easy to use. All the features are well implemeted so a user can easily find whatever he needs.

Everything works great for me. So far I didn't find anything I didn't like.

Miro H.
Partner in Kroatien
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Toolkit that helps tracking your appearance online and offline

Kommentare: For our team, Mediatoolkit allowed us to be more in control of our marketing campaigns and it also saved us time when doing reporting to our clients.

We have used the most feature that helps us track the impact of our campaigns through different online channels. We have also used the Data analysis dashboards tho track our appearance online but also as an easy way to create reports for our clients.

I took us some time to get used how to setup filters that will work well for us.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Brand24

Jaime G.
Strategy Director in El Salvador
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mediatoolkit is great for crisis prevention and management

Kommentare: I am having a great experience with Mediatoolkit. After almost 2 years of using it, I have seen many improvements and always have a quick costumer service.

That is an easy-to-use tool, you can change manually the social sentiment and have a great costumer service.

Sometimes some mentions don't appear and the limitations that listening has with Facebook (it is not only with this tool)

Ivan M.
Ivan M.
Digital Marketing Manager in Ukraine
Computerspiele, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good media monitoring software

Kommentare: Overall, it does it's job well. Allows me to track brand mentions consistently and efficiently.

- aasy to setup - picks up on most of brand mentions - has built-in flexible reporting - easy to export raw data and then fuel into whatever BI stuff you use, e.g. Google Data Studio

- doesn't pick up on Youtube mentions. For a media/entertainment brand that is crucial. - sentiment analysis is still kinda off-beat

Anna C.
CEO in Italien
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Useful

Kommentare: Excellent. They are all very kind and always available for solving nearly any problems in a quick time

Easiness, practicality, tailor-made, promptness of the needed help, value for money.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great :-)

At the moment I don't find anything wrong

Sofia V.
Journalist in Peru

Pros and Cons

Kommentare: Thanks to Mediatoolkit, our team find important crisis and manage it

It easy to use and gives me a completed report,data analysis.

Not appear all mentions like videos in new digital platforms like TikToK

Dražen M.
Dražen M.
COO in Slowenien
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

One stop place for all my keywords

Easy to use, can create as many search criteria as you want, have "feeling" per each found topic (neg, neut, pos), create alerts, get reports

could have wizard or how to create new or edit already created search criteria. Sometimes you forget or add additional conditions and later on you realize that something is wrong.

Internal & External Communications Manager in Ruanda
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Very quick email alerts, great customer service, and Mediatoolkit is always ready to help at any time. The insights and reports are very detailed as well.

It worked pretty well for us. Very easy to use and terrific customer service from the team.

Abara E.
Communication officer in Nigeria
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

My experience with using Media tool kit

Kommentare: It's been an exciting experience using the platform. It has saved me time and energy.

I like the fact that I can monitor all social media conversations in one place

I will like to see the more sentiment analysis of the mentions.

Ingrid A.
co-owner in Südafrika
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mediatoolkit - you need this!

Kommentare: Been fantastic, help desk is super

Easy to use and the help desk is amazing, made my life a whole lot easier to find my features

I do not feel that anything is missing