Über Rhumbix

Rhumbix ist ein Datenpool für Außendienstdaten.

Erfahre mehr über Rhumbix

Ease of use once your familiar with the platform.espeacially compared to prior plat forms even though I believe certain features we don't use as a company.

It took a while to navigate to figure out to make a correction to a timesheet once in putted. Also accidentally double hours on worker when I tried to correct it.

Bewertungen zu Rhumbix

3,9
3,8
3,9

Rhumbix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rhumbix bereits verwendet?

Richard
Design Engineer & Project Manager in USA

Rhumbix

Kommentare: Our ability to track the labor our projects and improve our tendencies is fantastic

I initially liked the most that the customer service staff was always available to work through issues and customizations for the product. It seems as they've gotten larger they are more focused on the masses of their product which is understandable but would like implientations to not be sacrificed as much.

It seems as though a lot of their updates are pushed through without proper beta testing and there ends up being a lot of obvious bugs. I also feel like there is a tendency to fix what isn't broke which causes a lot of customer frustration having to constantly adjust to a "new" program.

William
Prefab Manager / Production Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Rhumbix review

Kommentare: Rhumbix assists in verifying hours charged to jobs both to projects managers as well as to general contractors who often question the hours charged and rates charged, i.e. journeymen, apprentices.

Provides a daily and weekly snapshot of employees hours. The drop down for each employee which shows the breakout of hours for each project worked on, is very helpful for reviewing productivity.

there seems to be a lot of clicking onto "SAVE", "Save" to retain info. If I forget to hit SAVE and then Save again, the hours do not record. I find myself at times re-doing a days time sheets.

Antwort von Rhumbix

We are sorry to hear about the issues with the save button, we will look into what is going on there.

Desmond
Assistant Superintendent in USA

Almost ready software

Kommentare: The program has frozen on me several times, lost information that we've entered, taken me hours to complete instead of minutes, and made my record keeping far more difficult.

I understand the goal of the software and appreciate the interface. Rhumbix has a great color scheme and easy to follow layout. I haven't had any problems finding what reports I need to complete.

Rhumbix lacks several items that I feel would make it feel less like a 'beta' tester and more like a robust program. One of the main draw backs for me is the method of data entry. I only have 14 employees on my team, but I plan to double that. Entering time shouldn't be a chore! For a daily entry, You have to add each employee(There should be a group feature that allows me to add a group of employees, similar to a distribution list), add each cost code (items they worked on), then individually add hours. To make entry a little more difficult, if I duplicate the previous day's input, Rhumbix scrambles the data and forces me to work harder to find the person I'm looking for. Also, Rhumbix should freeze the top panel of employee codes so that as I scroll down, I can easily see where to put my information. I did this same thing with an excel file that was done simply with drop-down menus.

Antwort von Rhumbix

Hey Desmond, sorry to hear we are falling a little short of your expectations for data entry. We want to make time entry easier not harder! I've passed along your feedback to the product team.

Neil
General foreman in USA

New look

Kommentare: Overall experience with Rhumbix has been positive, customer service is impeccable.
This system has helped reduce office paper work. Electronic filing is a breeze.

Over all I Like the new look, some what easy to use. Foremen still have questions on how to use certain features which is easily explained.

Cannot divide hours among multiple task codes, this is a problem.

Bob
Supervisor in Kanada

Ease of use

Kommentare: The Edit process did not exist at first, we had to get administrator to do changes.

Learning curve is fairly easy, you can input time for multiple employees that are working on the same code.

When your inputting time for an employee, you can’t do the whole days work all at once if you have multiple codes you have to save change for each code

Andrew
Foreman in Kanada

Rhumbix User

Kommentare: Its been okay, this tool helps the company overall and not just the user.

Keeps hours organized. Filter through employees simple.

Weekly review on cell phone difficult to read, much easier on desktop computer. Scrolling through for date selection, a calendar should be shown instead. Duplicating time cards becomes messy at times, hard to understand what day of the week I'm on. Start and stop time of shift does not stay the same day to day after I have adjusted the pre-set times.

Rhumbix - PM user

Kommentare: Our payroll administration team really likes it because the output they receive is very simple to use and read.

It took us away from using Excel spreadsheets for timekeeping. It allows us to have a lot of different cost codes to be able to use.

It is not very user friendly. Our field foreman have to spend a lot of time to make it work. This could be because we have so many jobs and cost codes that it just becomes more tricky.

Antwort von Rhumbix

Glad to hear your team was able to digitize previously paper-based workflows. That's great that the payroll team is finding value and ease of use with the product. We continue to talk to our customers to get feedback on the application, we are always making improvements to the technology to better empower workers.

Cameron
Project Engineer in USA

Cameron Nickerson's review

Kommentare: Overall the experience with Rhumbix is good. I know for field management it is very good for being able to see all of the workers and walk them through all of the functions that it can do. If they could add a section for how much material they put in and where that would be fantastic.

The Ipad and Iphone functionality of this program is incredibly smooth. It is very easy to input your time. The only thing I would add is maybe an option to say who the person was working with or if you can input the amount of material installed or something of that nature.

The website version seems to crash often and isn't as smooth as the ipad version. Also not having permission can sometimes be an issue if I went to work on another project and need to get transfered.

Antwort von Rhumbix

Sounds like your field is loving the Rhumbix application. We continue to work on making the web version more robust.

Patrick
Patrick
Field Engineer in USA

Rhumbix Review

Kommentare: The ability to get an overview of the entire companies time has helped reduce errors in payroll. We will have employees that may work on several different projects over a week and with Rhumbix you can verify the payroll will be correct.

I like the ability to look at the project budget and use the cost code tracking tool on the dashboard is my favorite feature. The ability to see the status of a project in man hours and production units helps keep the project on time and budget.

That the cost codes you use on timekeeping are not the only cost codes to choose from when you have to fill out equipment tracking. You should not have to search all of the cost codes again and there is no description by the cost code in the equipment tracking drop-down lists. The other thing is the formatting of the drop-down lists. The light grey background with the dark grey font is very difficult to read.

Valerie
Project Engineer in USA

Rhumbix with DPR

Kommentare: Overall it's pretty good. A few minor things that I feel could be adjusted. But overall has really helped our jobsites.

I like the iPad use of it with the foremen. It's easy to learn. I had to take through them once and they got the gist of it. It's easy to learn.

So there are a few things on the laptop "website" side of things I would change / make it easier. Like in the "Daily View", when you add a new card and you have to add "Craft Worker" or "Cost Code", it is repetitive to "Add" every time you add someone new. It'd be nice to not have to click those same buttons and just add until "done". Same with adding numbers or foremen. It'd be nice to not have to do that repetitive process, and have the foremen's name pre-installed, with the option to change it. But not to add it every single time.

Russell
General Foreman in USA

Rhumbix Review

It's quick and convenient when it's working properly. With a few tweaks, it could be great.

I don't like the fact that some days it just doesn't work. It crashes a lot. When that happens, I have to delete and re-install the app again to get it to work. In our fast-paced industry, this can be a real pain. It would also be nice if when we were in the 'Select worker' tab, all the workers who have already been selected would be bumped to the top of the list. That way we could see who's on our list at first glance. Otherwise, we have to search for each worker individually to uncheck their name if they change job sites or move to another foreman.

Mike
Plumbing foreman/supervisor in Kanada

Rhumbix review

Kommentare: It’s good but could use improvement. I hate when I have to add something and go through the entire set up.

Easy to review by date. Easy access on phone. Can do time sheets anywhere anytime

Hard to edit an error. Also hard to look up codes on multiple jobs. I wish that all job codes would be grouped per job.

Antwort von Rhumbix

We are happy to hear you are finding it easy to do time entry from anywhere. Thanks for the feedback on editing, we'll pass it along to our development team.

Bruno
Lead Locate Techician in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time cards simplified

Rhumbix has made sending in timesheets and work performed on a daily basis a breeze. The old process was time consuming and a waste of paper. Our billing processing team can now compare the amount of hours billed on one program with the hours inputted into Rhumbix. Great job Rhumbix I hope the owner decides to keep using this service. We love it.

Set was a bit confusing but like everything else in life, once you learn it it’s easy.

Antwort von Rhumbix

Bruno, wow, thanks for the kind review. We sure hope you keep finding value in Rhumbix and continue to use us long term.

Joshua
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rhumbix makes my life easier

Kommentare: Overall, Rhumbix made my day to day on the jobsite easier.

I love how easy it is to input weekly time sheets over multiple cost codes without much thinking at all. After a couple of weeks it was second nature.

The mobile app is a bit wonky sometimes, particularly being able to see a full week or month at a time. It is much easier on a desktop.

Melissa
Office Manager NV Operations in USA

Rhumbix YaY or NaH?

Pros: real time, easy to navigate, easy to setup and maintain, auto saves entries, user friendly, great search feature that allows you to search for projects multiple ways, cloud/on-line based, and great access ability (desktop, ipad, app).

Cons: reporting is very basic (not ideal for job costing), limited user roles (all or nothing), no export to PDF feature, and you can only view entries 1 week at a time.

Antwort von Rhumbix

Thanks for the great feedback, we'll pass it along to our development team.

Albert
Piping Foreman in Kanada

One Stop Shop

Kommentare: Rhumbix is your one stop shop for organization of your time card, cost codes and daily reports. I use it on a daily basis and haven’t turn back! It has a section for feed back that I have abused in a good way! The customer support is amazing. They have taken my ideas, implemented them for use and simplified my life. A must have tool for any contractor!

- Organization - Accurate time cards - Daily reports - Cost codes, reflect hours used on site. - Great customer support

Daily report section could use a refresh to simply things.

Nick
IT Manager in USA

Rhumbix Review

The ability to free the field from paper copies of timesheets. Providing immediate feedback on Productivity

There are still glitches with the software, especially when new update are released

Antwort von Rhumbix

Nick, we love that you now have more transparency into productivity. We are committed to releasing more error-free updates.

Terry
Supervisor in Kanada

I like Rhumbix

No paperwork Can review submitted time Quite fast with practice

Won’t allow time outside of cost codes Would like to be able to add note directly on the time card If wrong date used or other mistake it can’t be fixed by user once submitted can only be changed by office.

Antwort von Rhumbix

It's great to hear your finding value in the digitization of previously paper based processes. Thanks for the feedback on the cost codes and notes, we'll pass this along to the development team.

Kiziak
Forman in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rhumbix user review

Kommentare: Having all job #,and codes readily accessible

It is done on a daily basis and submitted daily.All job codes are imputed no chance of errors on the code #

Having not to research the job codes and able to impute on a daily bases.

Mark
Superintendent in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: I'm 61 years old, so I was very skeptical at first. Oh no something new again. Well it turns out not to be the case. Now i wish we had something like this 26 years ago.

I can check my Foreman's Time Sheets daily. I can see if they are using the right cost codes and their productivity.

We work Time and Material jobs and sometime we don't have our cost codes entered in a timely matter.

Tyler
Forman in Kanada

Personal issues with app

Kommentare: I like the app a lot and has potential to be better once the bugs and in efficient problems are fixed.

I like how I can do the hours on site when the workers finish the job and I can track the cost codes better. Can also do time sheets anywhere that save valuable time.

When looking at week view I can see the workers hours but it should also list the cost code and job he was working on for tracking at the end of the week with multiple jobs. Also you should make the selected workers that are check marked pop to the top of the list so I don’t have to scroll though 500 employees or type his name to find him.problem is when you change job numbers the workers from previous job stays check marked and I lose time.

Travis
Superintendent in USA

Overall View

Kommentare: Saves me tons of time daily

How user friendly it is for us out in the field.

Some of the updates really have trouble with the IPads. At times can be very flusterating.

Jeff
Plumber in Kanada

Rhumbix Review

Time sheets are automatically sent in to office.

It has bugs in it for instance I did my time sheets for the week Monday morning they were gone.

Ryan
Plumbing General Foreman in Kanada

Review

Very easy to use Easy to adjust time sheets out in the field - saves time

No real complaints so far. So far so good

Matthew
Foreman in Kanada

Few bugs to fix

Kommentare: Overall, not bad app to use. Just a few bugs to iron out could be better

Ease of use. Makes it’s easier then having to do paper copies

When editing time cards most of the cost codes get erased. Also, when adding new codes they go to the bottom of the list instead of chronological order.