SureLock Kiosk Lockdown

Great product

Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Adam S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A very positive experience so far.

Vorteile: I run a large nursing home with a “no mobile phone” policy. With Surelock I can have dedicated devices for the carers and nurses utilising the lockdown feature. This has increased productivity and taken away the temptation to use the devices for other purposes

Nachteile: Nothing has put me off so far............

100% committed and work-oriented team!!!!!

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Gerente de Distrito Regional
Pharmazeutika

Kommentare: Working hand in hand with sales team of my company, this tends to disperse quite with social networks. For this reason, when we purchased the ipad to manage the clients, we decided to look for a program that would allow us to block it and make it only to work. In this way we not only guarantee the productivity of the work, we also reduce the costs of the additional MB that can be generated (in my country good plans do not exist, in general the consumption is paid monthly and the rates are high).

Vorteile: What I like most is that it is quick to install, configure and does not require programming. In turn, it can be blocked peripherally (bluetooth, wifi, etc), which further guarantees access security.

Nachteile: I really do not have any objection with this system, I could comment that it has few languages available, but it really is not against, nowadays most companies should know that at least English must be handled by the person who is going to manage such technical programs.

SureLock for Scan Guns

Bewertet am 13.2.2017
Murray K.

Kommentare: I use SureLock on Windows CE scan guns. It limits the customer employees from accessing non-work related apps and keeps the employee focused on work. Also cuts down on support calls because it stops the operator from accessing apps that can get viruses or from going to apps that are incomplete or that lock up from not being fully configured.

Vorteile: Easy to use.

Nachteile: Has to be loaded from your licensed app and can't be sent to a customer to load even thiugh it was developed on a licensed app.

Saves costs and maximizes work time

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Ornela carolina A.
EJECUTIVA DE COBRANZAS

Kommentare: Good technology and excellent customer service

Vorteile: At corporate and corporate level it is quite practical, it saves money and time. You have discount options

Nachteile: They require an update to simplify the insurance. They should still improve letter sizes and icons and problems with the language

The 42gear support are awsome

Bewertet am 23.11.2017
Bruno S.

Vorteile: Surelock is easy to use and fast to deploy.
The way that we could download from playstore or deploy with adb and the options to export and import configurations gives you a very fast deploy.

Nachteile: I think that surelock is a little bit expensive. In my case because i use surelock to secureme since i rent devices with my solution.

easy to use and a lot of features

Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Albert P.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Extrem Low Support Overhead

Vorteile: - A lot of features (limit use of wlan, UMTS, Bluetooth, use individual icon sets, place widgets on the home screen, etc.)
- Great support
- automatically imports settings (very good feature when used with a mdm system)

Nachteile: -Lacks multi language support (we have elderly customers that don't speak English)
- some minor bugs (resizes icons when updated)
- documentation could be improved

Very good experience with this product.

Bewertet am 6.11.2017
Matthew K.

Vorteile: The software works as intended. Very easy to use and understand. Long time customer and will continue to be.

Well deserved 5 star review. Best kiosk software for android bar none.

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Michael T.
Network Administrator II
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Keeps several of my android devices locked to a single app so that we can use it and still be in compliance with security requirements.

Vorteile: There are so many features worth mentioning. Surelock met my needs to be able to lock down a couple of android devices so that they could be used for business purposes. Surelock is very easily configured. The support was excellent, and I was up and running after less than an hour with 3 devices after searching over a month for a kiosk solution.

Nachteile: There is absolutely nothing to like about this software. It was created with security in mind, and it does that with ease.

Excellent customer service and customization of the program to fit our needs.

Bewertet am 27.11.2017
Nicole S.
Operations Manager
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It allows us to run our customized program for our mobile escape room company.

Vorteile: I had quite a lengthly problem with my Sure Lock application, but everyone on the Sure-Lock team,

It took about 4months of troubleshooting, engineering fixes, re-installs, Skype calls, screenshots and more troubleshooting, but we eventually have the program working perfectly for our intended use. I am very grateful to the Sure-Lock team for the wonderful customer service, patience and willingness to go over and above to fully solve the issue.

I would absolutely recommend SureLock to anyone. Thank you again!

Pros:
Customer service
functionality
hiding soft keys
Support

I got which i looking for. super security technology

Bewertet am 20.11.2017
Arun K.
System Admin
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I got impressed by the "Safe mode Locking" system. its more secure for students and children form unwanted apps and videos