4,6 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,3 /5

Über SignNow

SignNow ist eine preisgekrönte Lösung für elektronische Signaturen. Millionen Menschen nutzen sie für elektronische Unterschriften, Dokumentenversand und -verwaltung.

Erfahre mehr über SignNow

Sharon E.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2019

"Easy to use. Great value."

Kommentare: When I started my business, I needed to find a digital signing solution for a low cost... so even though I had never heard of this program, I decided to give it a try instead of using one of the more well-known digital signing programs. My business is small, and I don't need digital signing on a daily basis. So, the lower price very much attracted me. And ultimately, I'm very glad I gave it a shot. It has definitely met my needs and is affordable. Also, there was one occasion when I needed to contact customer service because I changed my e-mail address, which caused a billing error. I sent an email to customer service, and the issue was resolved very promptly and easily.

Vorteile: The program is quite easy to use and navigate. And it appears my clients find it easy to use as well. I've never had any complaints or questions from them.

Nachteile: The only thing I have difficulty with is the editing tools box... it can be moved side to side so you can see your document, but not up and down. The bottom portion of the editing tool box gets cut off by my Windows task bar at the bottom of my screen, and since I can't move the box up, I can't access the tools in the lower portion.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2019
James G.
Director of Lending
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Great value for cost"

Kommentare: digitizing the signing process. saving paper and time and adding convenience to our clients.

Vorteile: when it works as planned, it offers a lot of convenience to our business. every transaction in our industry requires about 20 pages of investor disclosures and signatures. SignNow allows clients to easily complete this process from their computer or mobile device. saves a lot of time, saves a lot of trees, and both our office and client get a PDF Copy when complete.

Nachteile: sometimes there appear to be technical glitches where it does not work as planned. usually we just have to wait till SignNow has update a fix and then works again as expected. but this is sometimes and inconvenience. if this is resulting from user error on our end, I would to know and be put in touch with a training person so we can address this.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Fotografie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.9.2020

"The only software for signing contracts online!"

Kommentare: Every contract I have my clients’ sign is done through SignNow.

Vorteile: So so simple to use and very professional looking. My clients feel confident when signing contracts through SignNow.

Nachteile: Creating text boxes for clients to input information could be more precise. Trying to get the text to line up with existing information can be tricky.

• Bewertet am 29.9.2020
Arkin H.
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2018

"The product is good, but there is a glitch, and we can't figure out how to get tech support."

Kommentare: It allows us to create and send digital agreements

Vorteile: The customization of the agreement templates is very appealing. It allows us to create agreements that look just the way we want.

Nachteile: We can't get customer support to fix a glitch in the software. In the dialog box that pops up when our agreement is loaded, it's stuck on a person's name for all the agreements. I've tried to find a phone number or way to contact SignNow, but I can't see how to do it, at least not easily.

von SignNow an 10.7.2018

Hello,

We understand your concern and your feedback is really important for us to make your user experience as much sufficient as it should be.
From our side we want to apologize for the inconveniences that you are currently facing.

We constantly working to improve our service. The level of the reliability is our top priority as we want to make sure our customers can trust us. Rest assures our service improved a lot.

We have a special offer for you due to the difficulties caused in the past. Please contact us at support@signnow.com for more details.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with us.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2018
Sara D.
Administration
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2020

"Sign Now!"

Kommentare: Simple to use, and very handy. My company uses this on a day to day basis.

Vorteile: We use sign now on a day to day basis. Simple to use and very convenient.

Nachteile: I would like to see if the emailed document was ever opened upon receiving.

von SignNow an 14.9.2020

Dear Sara, many thanks for your positive feedback!
And yes, you CAN actually track whether the document was ever opened or not. We have Audit Trail for that.
Click on More, then go for History: https://prnt.sc/ugwwwa
Then you will see all actions taken to your document, like here: https://prnt.sc/ugwyqs
And you will also see the timing of all actions, the email credentials of the signer and their IP address.
Hope this helps!

• Bewertet am 27.8.2020
Rachel G.
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"Good Value and Versatility"

Kommentare: I use Sign Now for e-contracting of artists. It does the job and gives me the full range of tools I need to create a custom contract for each artist.

Vorteile: I like the Radio Button feature and the conditional options.

Nachteile: Sometimes I wish I could update my templates more easily.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2019
David R.
Broker
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Easy Digital Signing"

Kommentare: Great experience.

Vorteile: This service is efficient for office users and easy for signers.

Nachteile: Would like software to save a default email per template.

Chief Executive Officer
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2019

"Makes Doing Business Easier"

Kommentare: SignNow is the perfect complement to our small business and helps us to do things more professionally when it comes to our clients and business partners.

Vorteile: SignNow helps to cut out inefficiencies in doing business. It does that by allowing us to get necessary documents signed quickly without us having to scan pages and constantly run behind people to get signatures.

Nachteile: I can’t say that there’s really much that I don’t like about this software. If I had to point out one thing, I’d ask for the ability to reduce the time to sign all the way down to 1 day. Currently that minimum is 3 days.

Account Executive
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2019

"Great features and Great Value"

Vorteile: SignNow does everything I expect from an e-signature platform and provides an easy experience for my customers.

Nachteile: I wish there were more customization options available at my level (language preferences, for example)

Yeni O.
Product Engineer
Computer-Software
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2018

"Efficient and fairly priced."

Vorteile: Sign-now provides my organization access to its security and integration features which puts the deployment of legally binding and widely accepted e-signature across devices on our fingertips.
With Signnow, we have been able to create a resilient and scalable electronic digital workflow and automated paperwork across all engagements with clients and partners.Resulting in a faster paperwork process in all of our dealings. I especially cherish the bulk invite feature , which enable us send invites to multiple persons all at once ,by simply creating a single paperwork template and uploading a list of people we'd like to append their signature to the paperwork. This works perfectly in situations where multiple persons are needed to sign a paperwork.

Nachteile: Quality of support is very slow and just not good enough. We will like to get responses to concerns and setbacks we encounter on this tool in a matter of hours ,rather than days ; which is the norm with the Signnow support team as of this time.

• Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Patricia B.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2019

"Sign Now for 100's of Contracts"

Vorteile: The price was the biggest factor in going with Sign Now. As a new company, we needed the most cost-effective way to send out our contracts.

Nachteile: Up until recently, I would have given 5 stars across the board. My company celebrated our 1 year anniversary and with that came contract renewals. This is where Sign Now has lost stars for me. They don't have a way for a business to look at the contract date signed without going into each one and researching. I have 300 contracts renewing with multiple dates for renewals over the next few months. I would love a feature where we could see the email we sent the contract to and the date the contract was signed in a spreadsheet format. When I reached out about this issue they seemed stumped themselves. In my industry we will send out thousands of contracts a year and we need a system to keep up with who signed and when. At this time my staff is having to update an excel spreadsheet.

Joy D.
Assistant
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent product"

Vorteile: Gives me everything I need when we send out documents for clients to sign. I like how easy it is for me to add fields for recipients to fill out and specify the format. It's also great that even our most technically challenged user could always figure out how to sign and send us back our documents.

Nachteile: I always customize the message and subject accompanying each document we send. Unfortunately, I guess only the recipient sees it. I don't see the customize message in the confirmation email I receive and neither do the other email address cc-ed on the documents. I have no idea how my customized messages look and if the recipients actually see it.

Kevin V.
Service Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Outstanding business solution"

Kommentare: We are able to have contracts, hiring paperwork, employee reviews all completed without having to rely on the involved parties being physically present.

Vorteile: The ability to upload forms and create templates.
Document groups - like sending a virtual packet.
The ability to have multiple people fill out their portion of a document at the same time.

Nachteile: Poor support. I haven't had to use the support often, but the times I have it was very difficult and laborious on my end.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Jed L.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2019

"Real threat to Docusign with a couple glitches!"

Vorteile: I like how it is integrated with our AMS so that when we email docs to our clients we can click "sign-now" and set up the spots we need electronic signatures for. However, there are times where the actual email never sends and I end up having to send it again through SignNow rather than NowCerts automatically (our AMS provider). That has caused some issues with customer service with our agents. Otherwise we get a discounted rate and it is by far one of the friendliest and most customer friendly products for e-signature I have seen--a true rival to Docusign.

Nachteile: Double sending glitch I wrote about above is the only issue really, the setup for e-sign and pointing where you want it is a little touchy. You can accidentally click somewhere and not know you asked for a client's signature in an area of the policy that you don't need a signature on all because you accidentally brushed your mouse.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Heather J.
Controller
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"It's the times"

Kommentare: Using the templates is an awesome feature and makes sending all my onboarding documents easier. We use SignNow exclusively for signing contracts, agreements, and policies. All of our employees and vendors are familiar with it, which makes the process smooth.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to set up a document, send the document and that the person receiving the document doesn't have to have an account or sign up for anything in order to sign it. I also like the notifications I get each step of the way.
In the times we are in today, with everything basically paperless and electronic, this kind of a service is an absolute Must-Have.

Nachteile: The only thing I would ask for that it doesn't offer is for the signer to have options to add their own comments and fields. If the signer had their own set of options they could respond with comments or respond with request for information, forward get extra signatures from another signer, etc.

Leo N.
Realtor
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

"Easy to sign software"

Kommentare: Love it. Been a user for over 3 years now and will continue to remain a paid subscriber.

Vorteile: Very user friendly and easy to understand. You can upload documents in the app and iPad as well making it convenient for all parties.

Nachteile: No cons. So far so good. I would just say enhance security features. With so much hacking and fraud going on now a days, I would hate for my account and documents to be compromised!

• Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Mark F.
VP
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2019

"Perfect for people with low volume of e-signatures"

Kommentare: We've had a great experience. However, they changed their plan design and when doing so, it bumped me out of phone support and down to email only support.

Vorteile: SignNow is affordable yet give some very advanced features. My favorite feature is where you can create a link for people to access a reoccurring form to fill out. This is very helpful when selling insurance over the internet. People come to my website and buy insurance without me involved.

Nachteile: Simple tasks such as selecting multiple documents at once or deleting batches of documents isn't available. You would think something this simple would be included. Perhaps they will add this in the future.

von SignNow an 23.4.2019

Dear Mark, many thanks for your detailed feedback from an experienced user of SignNow! We are happy to know you find signing links' generation convenient and handy for your business :)
I'll pass your comments about selecting/deleting multiple documents to our developers team! Thanks again!

• Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Brianna L.
Front Desk
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2020

"SignNow"

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with SignNow, I have using it for 2+ years now without any issues.

Vorteile: I like that you are able to edit almost any document and add your signature to send it to the recipient.

Nachteile: I dislike nothing really, I use the software to sign documents sent to me from my colleagues or other partnership companies.

• Bewertet am 11.6.2020
Jen P.
V.P
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2019

"Right for my Business"

Kommentare: I love the fact that I just don’t have to print contracts anymore and save paper that way and this app has helped me with that.

Vorteile: It’s easy to use , all of my documents are right there for me to see , I can keep them for as long as I want to and don’t have to delete them. I also really like the option that I can use it as businesses and personal . Changing the Signaturs it’s super easy . Al around a great app .

Nachteile: Right now I liked the option where it would keep track of what I have written so I don’t have to repeat my self , I fill out a lot of forms and all the time it’s not address and all that fun stuff and I just loved the optin where I could see what I had written before so I just tap on that . Now I have to fill it out each time and it’s so time consuming. That’s the only thing I’m not all to happy about .

• Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Ashley M.
Systems Manager
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2019

"Good for getting signatures"

Kommentare: We're using it more for signing and sending documents to the insurance companies and having them sign and send them back. The experience in that aspect has been good.

Vorteile: It makes getting signatures from customers easy by being able to upload the document and add form fields for them to fill out/sign and then send electronically for them to complete.

Nachteile: Our company does better with software that allows you to pull up the form in the field and fill out while with the customer. However, this is great for using if the customer is unable to complete the information in person.

von SignNow an 8.4.2019

Dear Ashley,
we are happy to read about your positive experience with SignNow!
Actually, you can also use SignNow in the field too! This is called in-person e-signing, or Kiosk Mode. Here is the instruction with screenshots: https://www.signnow.com/features/turn-on-the-kiosk-mode-on-ipad-to-collect-signatures
Hope this helps!

• Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Managing Broker
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2018

"SignNow is a life saver! Convenient, easy to use... my clients love it!"

Vorteile: With buyers and sellers all over the country and the globe, being able to sign listing and purchase agreements electronically is a must. SignNow is convenient, easy to use, and my clients love it. Being able to use the app on my mobile device has changed my business for the better. I will never look back!

Nachteile: If I could change one thing about the software, I would add an auto-populate setting on iPhone to where you wouldnt have to type in the destination email address every time. If the contact isnt in your existing phone book, you have to type in the email address manually. Thats fine, but its easy to transpose a letter or number and then have the incorrect signer.

• Bewertet am 8.1.2018
Volunteer
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2019

"Keep and manage all your documents in one place"

Kommentare: Allows me to receive signatures and proxies from multiple residents. Easy!

Vorteile: I can add multiple documents to one email. Whee!

Nachteile: Signnow has too high a price. Please lower the price.

Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Great app for quick electronic signatures"

Kommentare: Overall SignNow is an inexpensive solution for online signatures. The platform makes it easy to collect and send completed documents to clients.

Vorteile: Applicants are able to quickly and easily fill out forms we design and load into the program. The user interface works great to collect information and sign documents.

Nachteile: Creating templates can sometimes be cumbersome and unclear. Once they're loaded in they work fine but getting there can be an issue. Organizing documents in the program and archiving can also be time consuming.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Pete S.
President & COO
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2019

"SignNow is a great product at a great price"

Kommentare: It was easy to get started and very easy to use.

Vorteile: Ease of use and good value for the price.

Nachteile: I really loved the user interface. It was easy to get started and easy to use. My customers like it too.

Nicholas H.
VP of Customer Experience

"Sign Now is great"

Kommentare: It has been great! Document adding is easy.

Vorteile: It is easy to set up great looking contracts.
The template option is fantastic to make minor changes, but keep using the same contract.
The sign now options are clean and easy to use by our customers.

Nachteile: I don't like that we can't integrate it with Infusionsoft (known now as Keap). It would be great to trigger off a SignNow document when a certain event occurs from the CRM and pushes the contact info directly into the document that we are wanting to send.