Über airSlate SignNow

SignNow ist eine preisgekrönte Lösung für elektronische Signaturen. Millionen Menschen nutzen sie für elektronische Unterschriften, Dokumentenversand und -verwaltung.

Erfahre mehr über airSlate SignNow

The ability to have clients sign anything virtual makes the process quick and easy especially when you work in real estate and require multiple client signatures on documents.

When you login, it's a bit of a mess to see of the different contracts.

Bewertungen zu airSlate SignNow

airSlate SignNow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 521 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du airSlate SignNow bereits verwendet?

Office Service Clerk in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love this signing app, easy to use

Kommentare: Love it, would be my go to app if it weren't for the price point.

Love how easy it is to set up and use to get documents to get signed by clients or employees. The interface is pretty straightforward, once you figure it out, it's easy to rely on this program for most your needs. So easy to use even if the other party doesn't have the app.

Some slight issues filling out the fields when creating contracts via mobile, not a big issue.But the price of this app is the main drawback is the cost. I find the price point super high if you just want to use for basic uses. Wish there was a lower cost option for personal or freelance small business.

Lucy
Owner & CEO in Türkei
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Can't do without signNow for our agreements

Kommentare: We switched over to signNow after having enough of our previous e-sign tool. Performance was the most important factor for us as we had a couple big deals fall through in the past due to errors with the signing process. And so far, signNow has been very impressive. We haven't ran into any performance issues, and all the other factors like integrations, data safety, ease of use, etc., are pretty good too.

signNow provides a much smoother service than other e-sign tools I've tried in the past. Namely, the PDF scanning feature, the smooth field alignment, good uptime, and all the compliances makes it very hassle-free to use. We usually scan our docs but we had to create several docs from scratch as well and the template library was very helpful when doing so because you don't have to do everything form the beginning but can just pick a standard agreement and edit where necessary.

I can't think of anything mahor to complain about, but I think the pricing could be an issue for some SMBs. Maybe more plans to cater to all plrice ranges would be helpful

Steve
Sales Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I don't think they have a Support Team

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Terrible experience. I never write reviews but I did in this case because the treatment was so bad

None, they didn't respond to my requests to cancel the service

Their Support team is terrible. Its noon on the east coast and nobody is even working to help customers. I requested to cancel my account, they didn't cancel it.

letzten Monat

Steve hi! Very sorry to read all of this! Did you email support@signnow.com? Or please let us know your email. If you haven't received anything from us by the time this review went public, of course. Unfortunately, we see no email, no last name here, so it is impossible to find you in our system right away. Please let us know more and we will address the issue ASAP. Thanks!

Thanh
Administrator in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SignNow Review

Kommentare: We have been using this for several years. Great service and works well.

Inexpensive, simple interface, custom fields, ability to batch send to participants with custom message.Ability to save documents with incomplete signatures is useful (i.e., documents don't time out where you would need to get signatures from everyone again).

Lacking certain features, not easily customizeable.

Rachel
Founder in USA
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Value and Versatility

Kommentare: I use Sign Now for e-contracting of artists. It does the job and gives me the full range of tools I need to create a custom contract for each artist.

I like the Radio Button feature and the conditional options.

Sometimes I wish I could update my templates more easily.

Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Digital Signing

Kommentare: Great experience.

This service is efficient for office users and easy for signers.

Would like software to save a default email per template.

Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes Doing Business Easier

Kommentare: SignNow is the perfect complement to our small business and helps us to do things more professionally when it comes to our clients and business partners.

SignNow helps to cut out inefficiencies in doing business. It does that by allowing us to get necessary documents signed quickly without us having to scan pages and constantly run behind people to get signatures.

I can’t say that there’s really much that I don’t like about this software. If I had to point out one thing, I’d ask for the ability to reduce the time to sign all the way down to 1 day. Currently that minimum is 3 days.

Andrew
Andrew
Managing Director in Ungarn
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best signature management app on a price basis

Kommentare: Great - now I've set it up, it runs on autopilot when it comes to me needing to create and send a contract to clients for signing.

When it comes to document signing it's a crowded market with lots of options - where signNow stands out is on price. It does pretty much the same as the others - but for at least half the price. This was the main reason we picked it.

The dashboard looks dated and takes a while to get familiar with - but past that it has all the same feature as it's competitors.

Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great features and Great Value

SignNow does everything I expect from an e-signature platform and provides an easy experience for my customers.

I wish there were more customization options available at my level (language preferences, for example)

Christopher
Investor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

SignNow does the job

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Comes free with US Legal Forms subscription and provides digital signature services and links to e-notary.

A little unintuitive to operate at first.

Jed
President in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Real threat to Docusign with a couple glitches!

I like how it is integrated with our AMS so that when we email docs to our clients we can click "sign-now" and set up the spots we need electronic signatures for. However, there are times where the actual email never sends and I end up having to send it again through SignNow rather than NowCerts automatically (our AMS provider). That has caused some issues with customer service with our agents. Otherwise we get a discounted rate and it is by far one of the friendliest and most customer friendly products for e-signature I have seen--a true rival to Docusign.

Double sending glitch I wrote about above is the only issue really, the setup for e-sign and pointing where you want it is a little touchy. You can accidentally click somewhere and not know you asked for a client's signature in an area of the policy that you don't need a signature on all because you accidentally brushed your mouse.

Don
VP of Web Solutions in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Main Features Do Not Work. Support is Slow!

It's can be a decent system at an affordable price, if it worked.

The Bulk Invite doesn't to work. After uploading a list of clients, the field chooser removes sending options that are available prior to the CSV upload. Reporting is broken. Reports display random field names instead of user information. Could be a good system is it worked. Support is slow. I only say this because if this is their main business, it should not take a business week to fix a basic function.

Antwort von airSlate

Dear Don, we are very sorry for the disappointing experience! Can we have your ticket number, please? You've mentioned that you contacted our Support but since we don't see your email in this review, we can't detect the case on our side. We at signNow are actually using bulk sending via CSV quite frequently ourselves. And it seems to be working alright, for our internal purposes. We would like to investigate this case and settle this as soonest. Please, provide more details, and we would do our best to solve this ASAP. Thanks!

Patricia
owner in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sign Now for 100's of Contracts

The price was the biggest factor in going with Sign Now. As a new company, we needed the most cost-effective way to send out our contracts.

Up until recently, I would have given 5 stars across the board. My company celebrated our 1 year anniversary and with that came contract renewals. This is where Sign Now has lost stars for me. They don't have a way for a business to look at the contract date signed without going into each one and researching. I have 300 contracts renewing with multiple dates for renewals over the next few months. I would love a feature where we could see the email we sent the contract to and the date the contract was signed in a spreadsheet format. When I reached out about this issue they seemed stumped themselves. In my industry we will send out thousands of contracts a year and we need a system to keep up with who signed and when. At this time my staff is having to update an excel spreadsheet.

Mark
Mark
VP in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for people with low volume of e-signatures

Kommentare: We've had a great experience. However, they changed their plan design and when doing so, it bumped me out of phone support and down to email only support.

SignNow is affordable yet give some very advanced features. My favorite feature is where you can create a link for people to access a reoccurring form to fill out. This is very helpful when selling insurance over the internet. People come to my website and buy insurance without me involved.

Simple tasks such as selecting multiple documents at once or deleting batches of documents isn't available. You would think something this simple would be included. Perhaps they will add this in the future.

Antwort von airSlate

Dear Mark, many thanks for your detailed feedback from an experienced user of SignNow! We are happy to know you find signing links' generation convenient and handy for your business :) I'll pass your comments about selecting/deleting multiple documents to our developers team! Thanks again!

Ashley
Systems Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for getting signatures

Kommentare: We're using it more for signing and sending documents to the insurance companies and having them sign and send them back. The experience in that aspect has been good.

It makes getting signatures from customers easy by being able to upload the document and add form fields for them to fill out/sign and then send electronically for them to complete.

Our company does better with software that allows you to pull up the form in the field and fill out while with the customer. However, this is great for using if the customer is unable to complete the information in person.

Antwort von airSlate

Dear Ashley, we are happy to read about your positive experience with SignNow! Actually, you can also use SignNow in the field too! This is called in-person e-signing, or Kiosk Mode. Here is the instruction with screenshots: https://www.signnow.com/features/turn-on-the-kiosk-mode-on-ipad-to-collect-signatures Hope this helps!

Scott
Director of Infrastructure and Operations in USA
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SignNow is a lower-cost solution that their competitors, but support and reliability are an issue.

We looked at several products before choosing SignNow and did so mostly based on price. They had the features we were looking for and were much cheaper than DocuSign, Adobe, and other e-signature applications we looked at. The workflow/routing functionality is really beneficial, especially if you don't have another solution at your organization that can manage workflows. We were trying to find a solution to handle electronic signatures, but really found the platform most beneficial for workflow management.

The biggest cause for concern though is the reliability and support of the product. The authentication portal is unavailable several times a week and this has been going on for weeks. When this happens, existing forms can still be filled out, but no new forms can be created or modified and form owners can not check on the status of forms. SignNow has phone and email support, but I've called the support line several times and am always instructed to leave a message and it is never returned. Also, emailing their support typically does not yield a response. I've emailed in about 20 times over the past year for different things and have received a response for five of them.

Pete
President & COO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SignNow is a great product at a great price

Kommentare: It was easy to get started and very easy to use.

Ease of use and good value for the price.

I really loved the user interface. It was easy to get started and easy to use. My customers like it too.

Nicholas
VP of Customer Experience in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sign Now is great

Kommentare: It has been great! Document adding is easy.

It is easy to set up great looking contracts. The template option is fantastic to make minor changes, but keep using the same contract. The sign now options are clean and easy to use by our customers.

I don't like that we can't integrate it with Infusionsoft (known now as Keap). It would be great to trigger off a SignNow document when a certain event occurs from the CRM and pushes the contact info directly into the document that we are wanting to send.

Lisa
Executive Assistant in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy for our clients to use

Kommentare: I am very pleased with SignNow. It has improved our firm and clients seem to be happier with it.

SignNow is a very cost effective way to get electronic signatures. They are super reasonable with their fees. The software is very easy to use as well. With our last software I got way more calls with clients struggling to sign. Since getting Sign Now the number of people struggling to use sign now has dropped significantly.

I wish I could make notes somewhere that corresponds with each signature being sent out. I would like to note if I called them to remind them to sign and when.

Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good e-sign solution that is really affordable.

Kommentare: A good e-sign product that isn't expensive.

Features that allow smart signing by URL and robust validation options. They also offer a cool feature called a signing link which makes it easy to use a tiny URL instead of a long one.

Support is pretty slow. Also, for a year or so they were constantly changing between two brands, SignNow and CudaSign. I think they were switching from one to the other, then decided to revert back. Sometimes this caused confusion as links changed and logins didn't work, since we were attempting to login to one URL when it changed to another.

Operations Coordinator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An Integral Part of Our Operations

Kommentare: SignNow is a great, comprehensible software product that is a cornerstone of our digital operations.

Our company makes substantial use of SignNow with a wide base of our clients. While I have entered a position that no longer uses SignNow, I continue to follow its development and use in our company. SignNow provides a good experience for both our staff and our clients. Setting up document templates is quick and easy, and making signature fields visible for document receivers is equally easy.

We have only ever experienced minor issues SignNow, all of which I have trouble recalling the exact details. Occasionally, we have had trouble with getting contract transmissions through spam filters, even when the receiver whitelists SignNow. While I actively used SignNow, I only had to transmit a contract by alternative means once due to this issue.

Jessica
Jessica
Care Patient Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not particularly mobile friendly

Kommentare: SignNow used to be my go to way for signing documents and sending them in, but I now don’t want to pay for the service and would rather sign documents in person.

Originally, I liked that I didn’t have to go in person to sign and that I could do it from the ease of my phone! You could sign in your own cursive, or you could choose a signature look and make it easy. I liked that you could import the date and put check marks in boxes. It used to be free when I first started using it as well.

Over time, SignNow started charging for using (which stinks when it used to be free), and now it seems harder to use on my iPhone, even though I have a much nicer iPhone now than I used to. It’s such a pain now that I would rather go sign documents in person (as I no longer have a good reliable computer).

Heavy user of SignNow.

Kommentare: Ability to quickly garner signatures from around the world.

Easy to manage documents and status of signatures. Ability to store email address for frequent signers.

Unable to toggle between signing details near the signature on final document, or at the end of the document on a separate sheet. Some large files are very cumbersome to deal with. Would also be nice to have a central repository of documents from which documents with details can be downloaded by any approved user.

Mary Katherine
Operations Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stagnant but dependable

Kommentare: Ability to get forms filled out without killing trees.

I love having a legal signature without worrying over when people can get to a printer, scanner, fax machine, post office, or whathaveyou. I like how it tries to hold clients hands to walk them through signing.

Implying that users must create log-in's is not cool. Nor is how slowly features are added. Really basic things, like non-archive folders and addenda, should have been added years ago.

Alejandro
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing app !!

Kommentare: Excelent experience.
Very happy . I been a user for 3 years now.

Easiness to use. Fast. I use it daily with my real estate transactions.

I can't edit a pdf. Or put colors or erase a text.

Antwort von airSlate

Many thanks for your positive feedback, Alejandro! If you frequently need document editing, erasing, highlighting and all that before sending for e-signing, we can recommend you our friends and partners at www.PDFfiller.com They have all these functionalities and a 30-day free trial ;) Hope this helps!