Morweb.org

Morweb.org Bewertungen

von Morweb.org

Morweb was the perfect fit for us

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Derrol M.
Executive Director - Colorado BMA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Updating our web platform for the first time since 2002. Allowed us to better engage our members and prospects in a modern, easy to use website.

Vorteile: Morweb is not a corporate giant. That means I get real customer service from a real person from support all the way to the CEO. You just don't see that much anymore, especially in the tech field. Also, their platform is built to support our association/not-for-profit needs including events, online directories, job module and integration with our CRM.

Nachteile: Nothing really, if I had to nit pick it might be that sometimes response to my questions/problems is not as immediate as I would like it (but to be clear, it is almost always within 24 hours). :)

Enhancing the Mission and Impact of Nonprofits through Web Design

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Hunter C.
Manager, Communications and Marketing
Philanthropie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: On behalf of the Community Foundation of Sarasota County, I can strongly recommend considering Morweb for enhancing your current or future website. For nearly six months, we have worked closely with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team to redesign and launch our new site, and we are quite satisfied with the end result. During the development phase, no matter how complex our requests or ideas were, Morweb would not hesitate to look for or develop a solution to meet our needs. Morweb’s willingness to transform our aspirations into reality was truly refreshing and a pleasure to be a part of. We chose to work with Morweb particularly due to its CMS software, which is simple to maneuver and learn, giving novices like myself the tools to make complicated updates to webpages with ease. Overall, we are proud to have worked with Morweb on this important project and look forward to continuing and strengthening this relationship.

Vorteile: During the development phase, no matter how complex our requests or ideas were, Morweb would not hesitate to look for or develop a solution to meet our needs. Morweb’s willingness to transform our aspirations into reality was truly refreshing and a pleasure to be a part of. We chose to work with Morweb particularly due to its CMS software, which is simple to maneuver and learn, giving novices like myself the tools to make complicated updates to webpages with ease.

Nachteile: Cannot think of something we do not like about this software.

What an upgrade!

Bewertet am 7.1.2019
Taylor G.
Donor Relations Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Working with Morweb has been a wonderful experience. As a Development manager for a non-profit, web design is not part of my acumen, but the team at Morweb showed such tremendous patience and made it much easier for even a novice to understand the process. Thanks to Rep. and his team, our organization was able to upgrade our website and make it comparable to all of the other large animal welfare organizations around the United States.

Vorteile: The ease of the editing tools compared to our past CMS platform is out of this world. It saves my colleagues and I time and frustration to keep our new website updated while preserving the beautiful layout and design created by Morweb.

Nachteile: There are a few customization opportunities that Morweb doesn't currently offer, however they appear to always be working towards advancements in future releases.

von Morweb.org an 13.8.2019

Thanks for the kind words Taylor! It's great to hear that you're happy with the website and finding it easy to keep it updated!

Pleased with platform

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Kristin K.
Communications Associate
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is definitely easier to use than our previous platform. Once it launched, we were pleased and we liked that the Morweb staff were willing to take time to show us more about how to use it.

Nachteile: There was a bit of transition in Morweb before our site launched and our site did take more time to launch than expected.

von Morweb.org an 13.8.2019

Thank you Kristin! I'm glad you're enjoying the platform and we were able to work through the road bumps and launch a great website!

So happy!

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Lex C.
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Their customer service and support are absolutely fabulous. The software is user-friendly and extremely customizable.

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to easily copy elements, but I'm told they're working on this. Not a big deal!

von Morweb.org an 13.8.2019

Thanks for the kind words Lex. The copy feature will be released later this year with Morweb 3.0!

A Well Needed Upgrade

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Nathan F.
Network Technician
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have gone from being in the past to being up to date and relevant.

Vorteile: easy to navigate, user-friendly. I am a WordPress user and this platform is just as user-friendly as that. It took me a short time to get used to everything and if I have a question, the chat bubble is right there in the corner to click on and chat with customer service.

Nachteile: I have no complaints or dislikes. everything has been great so far.

von Morweb.org an 13.8.2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Nate! Glad you're enjoying the platform and find it easy to navigate.

My experience so far has been more than pleasant. They have been very accommodating.

Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Suren G.
Director of IT

Vorteile: Morweb software is very flexible and offers complete control to its users. Modifications and layouts of web pages can be quickly edited.For all the features that are provided it is reasonably priced and I would recommend it to other businesses.

Nachteile: Based on our users we have not experienced any issues with the software so far and response has been positive.