Über Brushfire

Das Ziel von Brushfire ist es, die Ticketing- und Registrierungsplattform zu sein, die Kunden verdienen. Brushfire passt gut zu dir.

Erfahre mehr über Brushfire

Ease of use, exceptional support, and quick response time.

Accessble on the internet but difficult to recieve.

Bewertungen zu Brushfire

Brushfire hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 144 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Brushfire bereits verwendet?

Daniel
Daniel
Director of Alumni Engagement in USA
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

So robust, yet so easy to use!

Kommentare: Amazing! We'll be using them again and again - and recommending them to others!

Ease of setting up new events, repeat events, and then sharing information with team members and collaborators - whether through users or automatic reports. In addition, the Support team is incredible, from simple changes to elaborate custom needs, they have been so helpful all along the way. The ability to hide/show what we need to for different attendee types is amazing. Also, love the integration between the in-person event registration and the online livestream event portal.

There are areas that are fairly locked in due trying to accomodate as many people as possible - for example, it'd be nice to be able to design our own e-ticket (rather than work through them). We've gotten it setup for our multi-day Homecoming event, but it's a little clunky. It is much better at single events/tickets, rather than multiple days with lots of varied events.

Mikel
Marketing Director in USA

Absolutely Incredible.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Brushfire is incredible. I mean, hands down their customer service is the best. Any time I need something, I send a quick email and get a response within the hour. The team takes on the problem as their own and helps me to find the most creative and best way to solve it. I also love that it's not a one-size fits all approach. The customization in form creation is amazing and the team helps in bringing the desires to life!

I absolutely love the back end of brushfire. The update to the "Manage" page really increased the usability and ease of finding things. Oh, and the reporting feature. I love the ability to create custom reports within the same system and not have to download multiple spreadsheets to create my own views. And the customer service is top notch. Nothing like it: Fast, responsive and more than helpful in troubleshooting the best way to accomplish your request.

I wish the check-in app was a little better in ease of use and for admins. It would be great as an admin to be able to use the app to see registrations, look up registrants, etc. Basically anything I can do on desktop in app form would be amazing!

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Mikel, thanks for the kind words! We're releasing an update to the app soon and looking to take it even further in 2020!

Christina
She Rises Conference Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love Brushfire's customer service, and report features, interface isn't the easiest for customers

Kommentare: We used this for our women's conference in the Dolby for 3 yrs in a row and will be using it for our 4th year.

Customer Service, seat map ability, exporting reports is super easy, tracking promotional code usage

Using Promo codes isn't that easy and gets confused with access code for customers, which results in a lot of phone calls/ emails. Also it would be great if access code would take you right to which seats they actually open instead of still having to know the section and click on it after you've entered the access code.

Kim
Strategic Church Partnerships Coordinator in USA

Excellent Event Management Tool

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been very smooth, thanks to their Customer Support team! Like I said, there is almost always a way to do what I need to do and someone is there to help walk me through how or to do it for me and show me what they did so that I can learn for the future.

Honestly the Customer Support.... if ever there was something I couldn't figure out on my own end from registration build to email marketing to adding features to reporting to name tag creation, their Customer Support was there to walk me through it or build it out for me. They also were the front line response team to most of our guests answering as many questions as they could on our behalf. This is the extension of our own team, in my opinion, for an organization that doesn't have the capacity to hire people directly to answer all of our event attendees questions!

A lot of the locations of features are not intuitive. For example, the way to find out how many guests received refunds was not intuitive, but there is always a workaround and way to figure it out!

Gary
Gary
Assessment and Operations Director in Deutschland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome customer service that backs up a great product

Easy to setup as the Brushfire staff are always on hand to help Exactly what we need for our event planning

Any problems I have had with it, customer service have always found a good soloution.

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Thanks for the kind words Gary!

Beth
Operations Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why we switched to Brushfire

Kommentare: The customer service has been excellent. Thank you, Johan!

The integration of registration form and payment platform was seamless.

We had to rely on someone else to set up the initial registration form, so the timing was a bit out of our hands. However, the response time has been extremely good.

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Beth, thank you for the kind words. Stay tuned for updates to the event setup process!

Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does the (basic) trick

Kommentare: We are implementing Brushfire to handle a 2,000-person, 2-day event. We use a custom solution for our smaller events.

Brushfire support has been strong. The service is built for organizations that need to handle lots of people in a short time for low cost. We like the fact that (optionally) tickets can be purchased for a group without providing the personal details of each person. The price of the service is reasonable.

I wish there were more options for building an event website. It's a registration service, and apparently a good one, but certainly not comparable to some competitors when it comes to the website.

Scott
Event Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

What A Great Team To Work With!!

Kommentare: We had been looking for something that would link to our Square account, and Brushfire exactly fit the bill for that! In addition to solving that problem, anytime I had a question or wanted our online forms to do just a little something different, the Brushfire team was willing and able to do what we needed in order to make our event a success! Great team!

I loved the fact that our attendees could go online, choose the events they were going to attend, and pay for everything right then and there! It was awesome!

I really didn't have any drawbacks to using this software!

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Scott, thanks for the review!

Will
Will
Online Minister in USA

Impressed

Kommentare: We came to Brushfire from a free, online event website service that wasn't meeting all our needs. We have been very pleased at what Brushfire offers, the user experience, the backend for admins, the customer service, and how cleanly it integrates with our content delivery network.

The user experience for the online site is clean and feature rich. We especially like the option of an integrated paywall and the ability to host multiple live streams with unique user experiences on 1 site.

We haven't spent a lot of time using the registration site, but it seems to have a more difficult learning curve than the online site. For us, that's ok. We have time to learn the registration side before our first registered event.

Jeffrey
Secretary And everything else in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just flat out Awesome Sofware and Support

Kommentare: BrushFire is very easy to use and Setup they Helped me create out event in No time Flat. There Support People are just awesome and very helpful

I like the Ease of setup and Reporting. the Customer support is Outstanding

The Groups Function Needs to Be 1 and above not 2 The Documents could use a refresher

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Jeffrey, thank you! Updates are coming soon!

Rachel
Events Associate in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Brushfire has been such an incredible company to work with for all of our events!

Kommentare: It is very helpful for us with all of the different events that we do! The call center is SO helpful and the team is so helpful and amazing to work with :)

We are able to customize all of our events in a way that best suit us! We have had many different types of events with different seating maps and locations and Brushfire has been such a big help as we explore new and better ways to plan for our events!

There are only a few minor things that have been an issue such as the inability to take certain options (like access codes) off of the page. It has been confused multiple times for promo codes.

Natalie
Administrative Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Support is a great quality!

Kommentare: Keeping track of attendees and campers and able to reports very quickly

We have had some very complicated events and they have walked me through each event with ease. Pulling reports is easy. Re-creating recurring events is great.

Attaching documents to emails would be a nice feature. I know that we can do a link to a document but some things would be nice as an attachment.

Russ
Director: Gateway Conference & Blessed Life TV in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Brushfire has made managing three distinct events - very easy and very organized.

Kommentare: The ease of managing three distinct events with very different registration needs. Brushfire met the complex need with an easy, user-friendly solution.

The fast customer service response, the clarity, ease and logic of working within the software to design your reg and reporting needs.

Chandler
Executive Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Friendly. Allowed customization and always willing to work with us on new ideas or features.

Customization. Easy to get a hold of for problems. Love the staff. Great for multiple types of events.

The aesthetics. I wish it was cleaner and maybe more modern feeling. Sometimes feels a little outdated.

Rachel
Conference Coordinator in Israel
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love brushfire and the people behind the software, its been a helpful tool to help me do ministry.

I like that the software has customization to it that allows you to modify things so easily and quickly. It is a great tool to bring clear communication to your attendees pre during and post an event. The report features and tracking from years past is helpful. I've used many registration softwares and brushfire has hands down always been my favorite.

The one thing that as a new user that I didn't like much was how many things you have to click on to get somewhere. And that there is a lot of ways you can get to the same thing. It was a lot before I knew how to get around.

Audrey
Community Support in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brushfire is a great asset to our company

Kommentare: overall a great experience

Brushier is easy to use, and great customer support.

at this time brushfire is well equip to deal with all our needs.

Tommie
Office Manager, Music Ministry in USA
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Exemplary service since 2005/2006

Kommentare: Our experience with this online ticketing service has been fantastic in every aspect. We have used this service every year for our major Christmas productions (2-3 shows). Response time to any requests for additional support or customization for our event needs is always immediate. They are exceptional in every way and we will continue to use this service for all our online ticketing needs, and will continue to encourage others in our organization to do so. Impossible to imagine another ticketing company providing the quality of product and service that Brushfire does.

Ease of use. Appealing and clear presentation. Service support is EXCEPTIONAL.

Nothing comes to mind.

Kourtney
Conference Director in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Have An Event? Brushfire IS the BEST Option

Kommentare: Brushfire has the most helpful staff. We had an amazing experience using this software. We have used other software like eventbrite and we had SUCH a better experience with Brushfire. They are affordable, helpful, and the sotfware is great.

Easy to use . Functionality is amazing!

At times it ran a little slow, but nothing too inconvenient

Garrett
Awaken Conference Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Technical Support

The team at Brushfire is incredibly responsive (and always has been). My organization has worked with them several times in the past, but recently my team needed some intense customization done for a project and the Brushfire team knocked it out of the park. We needed their help and they came through. Can't say enough about their development team or their company...you need Brushfire in your corner!

There is nothing to dislike. Read on, reader.

Fred
Founder/Event Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

These folks are AMAZING!!!

Kommentare: Top notch! Our last ticket platform went bankrupt robbing us of nearly $10,000. We were so discouraged but we now regret not starting with Brushfire. A great company!!

From the onboarding demonstration with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to the frequent contact with Brushfire's customer service reps [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were AWESOME! Customer service of this caliber is so uncommon these days. Brushfire sets a new standard for customer service!!

Nothing yet. Buying group tickets is a bit confusing but customer service reps were able to help us get through it.

Rob
Director of Media & Technology in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ticketing for our events used to be a major stresser, Brushfire is the answer to relieve the stress

Kommentare: we have the ticketing process completely taken care of and do not have to worry about it for our events that require tickets

The is all inclusive from start to finish and takes care of your ticketing needs from the beginning of the process all the way to check in

the mobile experience needs to be a little more user-friendly as well as it would be nice to be able to see what is available in the diagram you send (make the diagram dynamic).

Steve
Events Manager in USA
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Brushfire Ticketing

Kommentare: Excellent service

Excellent customer support. Every time we call or email with a questions. Brushfire is on it! We sell or distribute over 40,000 tickets for our Singing Christmas Tree and we're very pleased with Brushfire.

it's all good

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Thanks for the review, Steve! Merry Christmas!

Lori
Finance Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We use this software fairly regularly for concerts and events

Simple to use for selling tickets, reporting options are good. Learning curve is easy even for those who are not computer people.

The return/exchange interface is kind of clunky. It would also it seems like we used to be able to click multiple seats to add to cart rather then having to add them one at a time but made that is a set up issue and not a software issue.

Mindy
Office Manager in USA

We have enjoyed working with Brushfire for the past few years

Kommentare: Ease in ticket sales for our annual show

The site has a clear interface; we like the options of choose your own seats or best available; the site is easy to use; prompt and friendly customer service.

Tickets are held in the cart for up to 30 minutes. This may be convenient for some, but holds seats "hostage" that may not end up being purchased.

Sha
Director of Business Operations Assistant in USA

Brushfire Success During COVID 19

Kommentare: We only experienced a problem once during the 13 months we used Brushfire for registration.

Brushfire enabled our church to open in May 2020 when most churches were closed. The COVID-19 pandemic was just getting started and we were able to make reservations for the congregation members that still wanted to attend service in person. Great tool to use for events.

No problems except operator error at times. Anytime I had a problem [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was always an email away and fixed the problem within minutes. Always gave great customer service!!!