Brushfire: A perfect solution to Hillsong's small to large scale event's ticketing and registrations

Bewertet am 26.5.2017
Robert B.
Chief Information Officer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have been responsible for our large event's ticketing and registrations for a number of years as well as the technology and information areas for Hillsong Church. Two years ago, after meeting with the world's best ticketing platforms and providers and coming to the realisation that they could not support our specific requirements as a church requiring complexity and depth in our registrations, we decided to build our own software. However, we understood the gravity of the decision to develop such a system and weren't excited about the journey ahead. I was introduced to Brushfire Technology and their ticketing and registration platform. After a very short time and no upfront costs, Brushfire's solution had proven itself as the perfect solution for our needs, with their unique understanding of industry standards around software development and the nature of the church, we had found our answer. This allowed our conferences and events to move forward and our technology department concentrates on other issues. Brushfire as a team now operates as an extension of our own events and technology departments, though their flexibility and commitment to excellence in customer service it's difficult to remember that they are a supplier and not part of our family. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Nachteile: ..............................................................................................................

Best ticketing service available

Patti C.
Marketing Specialist
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy monitoring of entire system. This is especially important when using volunteers to take in money. It is web based and can be used or monitored from any computer or phone and offers multiple payment and delivery options. You can "see" which agents have placed orders. I also like the availability the patrons have to email me directly if there is a problem. The map and directions are also helpful.

Vorteile: I can monitor orders, agents and release seats from ANYWHERE at ANY TIME, including opening the balcony seating from my phone 200 miles away during a homecoming football event. It is flexible to include seating choices, dinners and other add-ons, and promotional codes. It is easy to create revenue reports and monitor volunteer agents who handle money. We scan tickets at the door from tickets, e-tickets, and smart phones. It also has e-Blast capabilities to communicate with patrons.

Nachteile: It doesn't automatically show orders as fulfilled when you print. You have to mark the will call orders as you print. It shows all events when creating reports...which for me is WAY too many. It has a function to uncheck all events but I'd like a function to hide anything that's not in my current season.

Next level platform!

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Juliette B.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Setting up an account on Brushfire is a life saver. Initially, I had problems with keeping all of my data organized, sending out emails and keeping track of registrants. However, through the help with my amazing customer agent, I was able to accomplish a successful set up with a professional and organized site. He even made me aware of options that I was not even aware of. I would say that the customer service was my highlight, as I felt that he was directly with my team. He literally set up calls with me until everything was working smoothly and to my complete liking. He was the most patient person I've worked with that wasn't directly tied to my ministry. He truly took on the care of ensuring a thorough set up as if it was his own. I truly value my whole experience!

Vorteile: I like the organization & variety of it all. It's not just a template site, but you can make it customized in how you want it with ease. I like the daily notification of sign-ups, automatic welcome email, and all the back end details that the software provides. Also, when registrants sign up, they can login back in and track their payments and amount owed.

Nachteile: It's very overwhelming because there are a lot of moving parts & options I didn't know about because it's very complex. However, that is solved by customer service call.

Brushfire Software

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Lori M.
Finance Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We use Brushfire for ticketing for a number of events every year. The software is easy to set up and use. The fees are more reasonable than some other options that we looked at. It's very customizable to different events, different venues and different prices or add-on's within an event. We have utilized the coupon codes for special offers and I the reports are helpful for tracking income, attendees and for making settlement on shows that are based on doors sales or percentages of door sales. We also use the Brushfire app to "check in" people to an event, using mobile phones or ipads.

Nachteile: It would be helpful for the email confirmations you receive to include the event name along with the event number.

Working with Brushfire has been a great experience! I love the product and the team behind it.

Lindsey B.
Communications Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Better registration experience for our customers and organization for our team!

Vorteile: I love the reporting module! It is very user-friendly compared to some other reporting software that I have used. I also appreciate the ability to customize event set up for the needs of our organization. I think we do some wild things sometimes that Brushfire handles well and I have even had cases where the team changed the software to function better for our needs. Brushfire has LOTS features and helpful tools! Sometimes I feel as though we have just scratched the surface.

Nachteile: The many features Brushfire offers came with quite a learning curve for me (BUT, BF team is always quick to help me out!). It took me about 6 months to feel like a savvy admin. That being said though, I feel as though our organization does some intense things with ticketing that may add an element of complexity. :)

We use this for payments of special event tickets and ongoing donations & student deposits

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Accounts Receivable Manager
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Flexible registrations and ease of reports. Ease of refunds.

Vorteile: Very versatile - ticket registrations, payments, easy to refund, downloads into excel. Love the ease of reporting & use.

Nachteile: Only one email can be set up to receive the alerts & immediate payments for each event. This isn't a big concern for myself but we have so many different departments using the software it is more complex for us because there are so many users. Love it though. Anyone can log in and find their own reports so this isn't a major con.

I absolutely love Brushfire. The system is super easy to use and understand.

Jonathan K.
Admin Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have benefitted by reducing the time it takes for me to accomplish my tasks and updating registration information. I also save so much time with the reporting system.

Vorteile: I love the flexibility and all the options for setting up attendee registrations and event data. It makes things so easy.

Nachteile: The promo code system is a little bit constraining. I would like to be able to set a number to limit code uses. currently the date option to limit codes is good for most situations but this would be the main thing I would like fixed.

We love Brushfire. They feel like family.

Bewertet am 24.5.2017
Hannah E.
Associate Director
Eventservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customer service and adaptability are my favorite things about this software. Thank you for all you do to customize it.

Nachteile: Pulling reports feels confusing and hard. We had a hard time figuring out how many tickets were meal tickets versus tickets. Also, when I need data it's just hard to know which report presents it best. However, I'm not sure there is a better way. I just think it's sort of the way of the data reporting world.

Brushfire has been such an incredible company to work with for all of our events!

Rachel K.
Events Associate
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is very helpful for us with all of the different events that we do! The call center is SO helpful and the team is so helpful and amazing to work with :)

Vorteile: We are able to customize all of our events in a way that best suit us! We have had many different types of events with different seating maps and locations and Brushfire has been such a big help as we explore new and better ways to plan for our events!

Nachteile: There are only a few minor things that have been an issue such as the inability to take certain options (like access codes) off of the page. It has been confused multiple times for promo codes.

Brushfire has all of the qualities of a great software!

Valerie S.
Accounting Support/Purchasing
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Offering more options to our customers with making online purchases. Also the ease of reporting for accounting purposes is excellent.

Vorteile: Great reports for our staff to give updates and great accounting reports!
Customer Service has a fast response time! Brushfire is easy to use and to make changes.

Nachteile: Some visual designs for our customers are a little cumbersome - maybe less "clean" and simple than we would like, but overall very functional.

Next level features and service!

Bewertet am 18.9.2017
Liv G.
Conference Registrations Manager

Vorteile: Brushfire took what was many complex processes for our team and were able to simplify them into an admin/user-friendly and flexible setup. We are able to adjust and manipulate events and data as required and the web-based nature of this software makes it accessible anywhere (including your phone!). The Brushfire team are outstanding in their commitment to our organisation winning and moving forward at every stage of the process and provide continual support especially when implementing new features or developing function areas.

Support is a great quality!

Natalie H.
Administrative Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Keeping track of attendees and campers and able to reports very quickly

Vorteile: We have had some very complicated events and they have walked me through each event with ease. Pulling reports is easy. Re-creating recurring events is great.

Nachteile: Attaching documents to emails would be a nice feature. I know that we can do a link to a document but some things would be nice as an attachment.

Brushfire has made managing three distinct events - very easy and very organized.

Bewertet am 23.5.2017
Russ L.
Director: Gateway Conference & Blessed Life TV
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ease of managing three distinct events with very different registration needs. Brushfire met the complex need with an easy, user-friendly solution.

Vorteile: The fast customer service response, the clarity, ease and logic of working within the software to design your reg and reporting needs.

Brushfire has made all my event management needs extremely simple!

Kim M.
Women's Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Increased ticket sales and excellent event management capabilities.

Vorteile: The Brushfire support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond. It has also helped increase ticket sales and is very easy to use. Very reasonably priced for the services offered.

Great!

Bobbie M.
Business Developement

Vorteile: Ease of user usage! Getting events set up has also been great. We enjoy that there are several customizable options.

Nachteile: Security rights are not specific enough. We would like select which users have specific financial rights.

Friendly. Allowed customization and always willing to work with us on new ideas or features.

Chandler B.
Executive Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customization. Easy to get a hold of for problems. Love the staff. Great for multiple types of events.

Nachteile: The aesthetics. I wish it was cleaner and maybe more modern feeling. Sometimes feels a little outdated.

Best people to work with; simple to learn program

Debi S.
Admin Ass't - Music
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to encourage our congregation to purchase online which helps alleviate the crowd situation.

Vorteile: Very easy to learn and I'm NOT a computer person. I learn as I go! Every time we use it there are upgrades that improve the process but it is still a simple process to learn and pass on to other users. I love being able to find customer/purchase info. Many ministries use Brushfire on our campus and seem very happy with it.

Nachteile: Sometimes the process seems slow because of the many pages. We typically have a crowd of people to serve at one time so it would be great if it wasn't such a long process.

I love brushfire and the people behind the software, its been a helpful tool to help me do ministry.

Bewertet am 25.5.2017
Rachel B.
Conference Coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that the software has customization to it that allows you to modify things so easily and quickly. It is a great tool to bring clear communication to your attendees pre during and post an event. The report features and tracking from years past is helpful. I've used many registration softwares and brushfire has hands down always been my favorite.

Nachteile: The one thing that as a new user that I didn't like much was how many things you have to click on to get somewhere. And that there is a lot of ways you can get to the same thing. It was a lot before I knew how to get around.

Awesom, easy, and perfectly suited to our needs!

Bewertet am 25.5.2017
Brent D.
Worship Pastor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used to do ticket sales on our own or through a local company - Brushfire is so much more professional, easy, and brings results.

Vorteile: The system, process, and support are second to none. We sold 25,000 tickets with ease. Will never use anyone or anything else.

Nachteile: A small learning curve for new users, however, tech support is available and goes above and beyond.

Great service

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Jan C.
Business Manager
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Brushfire staff are always very helpful. We often have to implement an event with short notice. They respond in a timely manner and always come through for us.

Vorteile: Easy to use, very flexible to accommodate almost any event

Exemplary service since 2005/2006

Bewertet am 30.11.2016
Tommie B.
Office Manager, Music Ministry
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience with this online ticketing service has been fantastic in every aspect. We have used this service every year for our major Christmas productions (2-3 shows). Response time to any requests for additional support or customization for our event needs is always immediate. They are exceptional in every way and we will continue to use this service for all our online ticketing needs, and will continue to encourage others in our organization to do so. Impossible to imagine another ticketing company providing the quality of product and service that Brushfire does.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Appealing and clear presentation. Service support is EXCEPTIONAL.

Nachteile: Nothing comes to mind.

Very helpful in navigating our specific needs for an event.

Christine C.
Public Relations Account Manager
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease and convenience! It's nice to have all the information in one spot and where we can email those who have registered.

Vorteile: I like that is has capabilities beyond just tickets like email, a database, customizable fields. I like that we can set up a customized form for people to fill out for our specific events. It is really nice to have the scanning technology for checking people in!

Nachteile: It would be helpful to have a record of which emails were sent (like a distribution report) to verify the email addresses.

Great For Event Registrations!

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Karina G.
LPC
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that different unrelated events are all accessible on one site. If I register for a training with my job, a church event, and concert, all unrelated events, they all show up in one spot so that I can keep up with dates, registration, tickets, etc. I like when events offer Brushfire as a way to register. It makes it simple!

Nachteile: I do not have any dislikes for Brushfire. It has worked very well for me thus far.

Perfect solution for our needs!

Bewertet am 23.5.2017
Chris T.
Registration Coordinator
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Immediate customer service! Every question is resolved within minutes. We love the support from Brushfire.

I've used Brushfire several times to manage large events with different moving dynamics.

Katherine H.
Event Coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software has been invaluable in managing attendance and all aspects of our events. The major benefits have been reporting, tracking attendance and financials, sending communication to attendees, etc.

Vorteile: The versatility and functionality of the software are unparalleled in the event field! You can make it do almost anything that you want. I've managed volunteers, multiple breakout groups, lunches, everything pertaining to my event through Brushfire - AND it allows me to pull data and reports on all of those functions. I've never seen anything like it. The support team and customer service have always been so prompt and helpful that I literally can't complain.