Über Brushfire

Das Ziel von Brushfire ist es, die Ticketing- und Registrierungsplattform zu sein, die Kunden verdienen. Brushfire passt gut zu dir.

Erfahre mehr über Brushfire

Ease of use, exceptional support, and quick response time.

Accessble on the internet but difficult to recieve.

Bewertungen zu Brushfire

Brushfire hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 143 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Brushfire bereits verwendet?

Daniel
Daniel
Director of Alumni Engagement in USA
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

So robust, yet so easy to use!

Kommentare: Amazing! We'll be using them again and again - and recommending them to others!

Ease of setting up new events, repeat events, and then sharing information with team members and collaborators - whether through users or automatic reports. In addition, the Support team is incredible, from simple changes to elaborate custom needs, they have been so helpful all along the way. The ability to hide/show what we need to for different attendee types is amazing. Also, love the integration between the in-person event registration and the online livestream event portal.

There are areas that are fairly locked in due trying to accomodate as many people as possible - for example, it'd be nice to be able to design our own e-ticket (rather than work through them). We've gotten it setup for our multi-day Homecoming event, but it's a little clunky. It is much better at single events/tickets, rather than multiple days with lots of varied events.

Mikel
Marketing Director in USA

Absolutely Incredible.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Brushfire is incredible. I mean, hands down their customer service is the best. Any time I need something, I send a quick email and get a response within the hour. The team takes on the problem as their own and helps me to find the most creative and best way to solve it. I also love that it's not a one-size fits all approach. The customization in form creation is amazing and the team helps in bringing the desires to life!

I absolutely love the back end of brushfire. The update to the "Manage" page really increased the usability and ease of finding things. Oh, and the reporting feature. I love the ability to create custom reports within the same system and not have to download multiple spreadsheets to create my own views. And the customer service is top notch. Nothing like it: Fast, responsive and more than helpful in troubleshooting the best way to accomplish your request.

I wish the check-in app was a little better in ease of use and for admins. It would be great as an admin to be able to use the app to see registrations, look up registrants, etc. Basically anything I can do on desktop in app form would be amazing!

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Mikel, thanks for the kind words! We're releasing an update to the app soon and looking to take it even further in 2020!

Christina
She Rises Conference Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love Brushfire's customer service, and report features, interface isn't the easiest for customers

Kommentare: We used this for our women's conference in the Dolby for 3 yrs in a row and will be using it for our 4th year.

Customer Service, seat map ability, exporting reports is super easy, tracking promotional code usage

Using Promo codes isn't that easy and gets confused with access code for customers, which results in a lot of phone calls/ emails. Also it would be great if access code would take you right to which seats they actually open instead of still having to know the section and click on it after you've entered the access code.

Benjamin
Benjamin
Digital Product Owner in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A powerful multi use Registration Platform

Kommentare: Fantastic would highly recommend this product.

Brushfire is an outstanding multi-use ticketing platform perfect for all sized events and loaded with great reporting, registration, and check in tools. Its very easy to use compared to other platforms on the market and gives you multiple personalisation tools in the ticketing space to make your event run smoothy. I would highly recommend this platform and the customer service and support is better then the majority of software companies on the market.

Lack of triggers to automate email communication or customised forms to collect additional information (and only additional information) post registration.

vor 3 Monaten

Benjamin, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience utilizing Brushfire for your events!

Kim
Strategic Church Partnerships Coordinator in USA

Excellent Event Management Tool

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been very smooth, thanks to their Customer Support team! Like I said, there is almost always a way to do what I need to do and someone is there to help walk me through how or to do it for me and show me what they did so that I can learn for the future.

Honestly the Customer Support.... if ever there was something I couldn't figure out on my own end from registration build to email marketing to adding features to reporting to name tag creation, their Customer Support was there to walk me through it or build it out for me. They also were the front line response team to most of our guests answering as many questions as they could on our behalf. This is the extension of our own team, in my opinion, for an organization that doesn't have the capacity to hire people directly to answer all of our event attendees questions!

A lot of the locations of features are not intuitive. For example, the way to find out how many guests received refunds was not intuitive, but there is always a workaround and way to figure it out!

Gary
Gary
Assessment and Operations Director in Deutschland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome customer service that backs up a great product

Easy to setup as the Brushfire staff are always on hand to help Exactly what we need for our event planning

Any problems I have had with it, customer service have always found a good soloution.

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Thanks for the kind words Gary!

Beth
Operations Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why we switched to Brushfire

Kommentare: The customer service has been excellent. Thank you, Johan!

The integration of registration form and payment platform was seamless.

We had to rely on someone else to set up the initial registration form, so the timing was a bit out of our hands. However, the response time has been extremely good.

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Beth, thank you for the kind words. Stay tuned for updates to the event setup process!

Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does the (basic) trick

Kommentare: We are implementing Brushfire to handle a 2,000-person, 2-day event. We use a custom solution for our smaller events.

Brushfire support has been strong. The service is built for organizations that need to handle lots of people in a short time for low cost. We like the fact that (optionally) tickets can be purchased for a group without providing the personal details of each person. The price of the service is reasonable.

I wish there were more options for building an event website. It's a registration service, and apparently a good one, but certainly not comparable to some competitors when it comes to the website.

Scott
Event Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

What A Great Team To Work With!!

Kommentare: We had been looking for something that would link to our Square account, and Brushfire exactly fit the bill for that! In addition to solving that problem, anytime I had a question or wanted our online forms to do just a little something different, the Brushfire team was willing and able to do what we needed in order to make our event a success! Great team!

I loved the fact that our attendees could go online, choose the events they were going to attend, and pay for everything right then and there! It was awesome!

I really didn't have any drawbacks to using this software!

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Scott, thanks for the review!

Will
Will
Online Minister in USA

Impressed

Kommentare: We came to Brushfire from a free, online event website service that wasn't meeting all our needs. We have been very pleased at what Brushfire offers, the user experience, the backend for admins, the customer service, and how cleanly it integrates with our content delivery network.

The user experience for the online site is clean and feature rich. We especially like the option of an integrated paywall and the ability to host multiple live streams with unique user experiences on 1 site.

We haven't spent a lot of time using the registration site, but it seems to have a more difficult learning curve than the online site. For us, that's ok. We have time to learn the registration side before our first registered event.

Laura
Associate Director of First Impressions and Women's Ministry in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saved us where other software lacked

My department went to this software when we found our new software lacking in the area of ticket registration. I have been very pleased with Brushfire as it has saved us in this area and surprised us! The options for the different ways to interpret the data have become very useful. Being able to take that data, extract it, and analyze it has helped us better understand our advertising campaigns, purchasing history, seat breakdown. The ability to create the details we want included (yes/no questions) and shift things around when changes happen, has been extremely helpful in collecting what we need to collect and fix human errors. All in all, a VERY good software.

The many data points and ways to interpret the data can be a bit overwhelming. While this is awesome, the sheer magnitude of the different options can come off as a big bite to chew (all this to say, it is learnable and the data interpretations are extremely helpful when following trends, gathering numbers, etc.).

Valerie
Accounting Support/Purchasing in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Brushfire has all of the qualities of a great software!

Kommentare: Offering more options to our customers with making online purchases. Also the ease of reporting for accounting purposes is excellent.

Great reports for our staff to give updates and great accounting reports! Customer Service has a fast response time! Brushfire is easy to use and to make changes.

Some visual designs for our customers are a little cumbersome - maybe less "clean" and simple than we would like, but overall very functional.

Starla
Administrative Specialist in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Brushfire is THE answer to your ticket management needs.

Kommentare: The customer service is absolutely amazing. When emailing questions, response time is almost immediate and if you need to chat in person, that is an easy process as well.

Ease of use, exceptional support, and quick response time.

For choosing seats at banquet-style round tables, we were not able to use Brushfire because you could not choose a seat AT the table. You had to go to a different screen and choose a seat--with all the seats in a row. We would LOVE to see this feature added so that we can use Brushfire for all our needs.

Bobbie
Business Developement in USA

Great!

Ease of user usage! Getting events set up has also been great. We enjoy that there are several customizable options.

Security rights are not specific enough. We would like select which users have specific financial rights.

Debi
Admin Ass't - Music in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best people to work with; simple to learn program

Kommentare: We are able to encourage our congregation to purchase online which helps alleviate the crowd situation.

Very easy to learn and I'm NOT a computer person. I learn as I go! Every time we use it there are upgrades that improve the process but it is still a simple process to learn and pass on to other users. I love being able to find customer/purchase info. Many ministries use Brushfire on our campus and seem very happy with it.

Sometimes the process seems slow because of the many pages. We typically have a crowd of people to serve at one time so it would be great if it wasn't such a long process.

Audrey
Community Support in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brushfire is a great asset to our company

Kommentare: overall a great experience

Brushier is easy to use, and great customer support.

at this time brushfire is well equip to deal with all our needs.

Tommie
Office Manager, Music Ministry in USA
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Exemplary service since 2005/2006

Kommentare: Our experience with this online ticketing service has been fantastic in every aspect. We have used this service every year for our major Christmas productions (2-3 shows). Response time to any requests for additional support or customization for our event needs is always immediate. They are exceptional in every way and we will continue to use this service for all our online ticketing needs, and will continue to encourage others in our organization to do so. Impossible to imagine another ticketing company providing the quality of product and service that Brushfire does.

Ease of use. Appealing and clear presentation. Service support is EXCEPTIONAL.

Nothing comes to mind.

Karina
LPC in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great For Event Registrations!

I like that different unrelated events are all accessible on one site. If I register for a training with my job, a church event, and concert, all unrelated events, they all show up in one spot so that I can keep up with dates, registration, tickets, etc. I like when events offer Brushfire as a way to register. It makes it simple!

I do not have any dislikes for Brushfire. It has worked very well for me thus far.

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Thank you for the review! As Karina said, we can handle all types of events.

Katherine
Event Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I've used Brushfire several times to manage large events with different moving dynamics.

Kommentare: This software has been invaluable in managing attendance and all aspects of our events. The major benefits have been reporting, tracking attendance and financials, sending communication to attendees, etc.

The versatility and functionality of the software are unparalleled in the event field! You can make it do almost anything that you want. I've managed volunteers, multiple breakout groups, lunches, everything pertaining to my event through Brushfire - AND it allows me to pull data and reports on all of those functions. I've never seen anything like it. The support team and customer service have always been so prompt and helpful that I literally can't complain.

Jessica
Owner and Founder in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great integration with Square

We have been using Square payments for a while before we started using Brushfire. It’s been such an easy addition to our business that I would highly recommend.

That payment isn’t taken automatically from tickets to Brushfire

Thank you, Jessica!

Steve
Events Manager in USA
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Brushfire Ticketing

Kommentare: Excellent service

Excellent customer support. Every time we call or email with a questions. Brushfire is on it! We sell or distribute over 40,000 tickets for our Singing Christmas Tree and we're very pleased with Brushfire.

it's all good

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Thanks for the review, Steve! Merry Christmas!

Cristy
Events Co-ordinator in Australien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great support and streamlined processes

Kommentare: Streamlined registration process, easy access to information.

The program is easily adaptable and very user friendly, they really have thought of everything! The support team were very accessible and prompt with replies.

Having to use a payment gateway, it is an added cost and another step in the reconciliation process.

Lori
Finance Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We use this software fairly regularly for concerts and events

Simple to use for selling tickets, reporting options are good. Learning curve is easy even for those who are not computer people.

The return/exchange interface is kind of clunky. It would also it seems like we used to be able to click multiple seats to add to cart rather then having to add them one at a time but made that is a set up issue and not a software issue.

Sha
Director of Business Operations Assistant in USA

Brushfire Success During COVID 19

Kommentare: We only experienced a problem once during the 13 months we used Brushfire for registration.

Brushfire enabled our church to open in May 2020 when most churches were closed. The COVID-19 pandemic was just getting started and we were able to make reservations for the congregation members that still wanted to attend service in person. Great tool to use for events.

No problems except operator error at times. Anytime I had a problem [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was always an email away and fixed the problem within minutes. Always gave great customer service!!!

Sheree
Women’s Hub Leader in USA

Worth it!

Kommentare: The customer service is what sets BF a part from other software programs. Our organization had lots of questions during the set-up/registration process. Each one of our questions was answered in a timely fashion. The customer service is the number one reason we chose BF!

We have the ability to edit tickets, issue refunds and change information. The best advantage of the software is that attendants have the capability to resend misplaced tickets, change names and forward tickets as gifts.

When we used the service we did not have the ability to utilize the app for registration. Recently, BF change things! We can now utilize the app for registration.