Über Brushfire

Das Ziel von Brushfire ist es, die Ticketing- und Registrierungsplattform zu sein, die Kunden verdienen. Brushfire passt gut zu dir.

Erfahre mehr über Brushfire

Ease of use, exceptional support, and quick response time.

Accessble on the internet but difficult to recieve.

Bewertungen zu Brushfire

Brushfire hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 131 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Brushfire bereits verwendet?

Gary
Gary
Assessment and Operations Director in Deutschland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome customer service that backs up a great product

Easy to setup as the Brushfire staff are always on hand to help Exactly what we need for our event planning

Any problems I have had with it, customer service have always found a good soloution.

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Thanks for the kind words Gary!

Mikel
Marketing Director in USA

Absolutely Incredible.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Brushfire is incredible. I mean, hands down their customer service is the best. Any time I need something, I send a quick email and get a response within the hour. The team takes on the problem as their own and helps me to find the most creative and best way to solve it. I also love that it's not a one-size fits all approach. The customization in form creation is amazing and the team helps in bringing the desires to life!

I absolutely love the back end of brushfire. The update to the "Manage" page really increased the usability and ease of finding things. Oh, and the reporting feature. I love the ability to create custom reports within the same system and not have to download multiple spreadsheets to create my own views. And the customer service is top notch. Nothing like it: Fast, responsive and more than helpful in troubleshooting the best way to accomplish your request.

I wish the check-in app was a little better in ease of use and for admins. It would be great as an admin to be able to use the app to see registrations, look up registrants, etc. Basically anything I can do on desktop in app form would be amazing!

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Mikel, thanks for the kind words! We're releasing an update to the app soon and looking to take it even further in 2020!

Christina
She Rises Conference Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We love Brushfire's customer service, and report features, interface isn't the easiest for customers

Kommentare: We used this for our women's conference in the Dolby for 3 yrs in a row and will be using it for our 4th year.

Customer Service, seat map ability, exporting reports is super easy, tracking promotional code usage

Using Promo codes isn't that easy and gets confused with access code for customers, which results in a lot of phone calls/ emails. Also it would be great if access code would take you right to which seats they actually open instead of still having to know the section and click on it after you've entered the access code.

Margarita
Marriage Ministry Coordinator in USA

Brushfire

Kommentare: Brushfire delivers speedy, world class customer service. If there is anything I am unfamiliar with, the representatives are always so helpful and quick to respond. I have graduated from a beginner user to intermediate pretty quickly with the guidance of their team. This is my 3rd year using this program for our 1000+ person event and
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been one of the main CSR's that has supported my many questions over the years.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of his colleagues will guide you every step of the way with much professionalism and joy!

I appreciate the ease and convenience for the attendees and as the administrator for our program. I love the ability to create custom reports which allows us to send information to all the different departments.

I can't think of anything to comment on at this time as we love everything about Brushfire.

Kim
Strategic Church Partnerships Coordinator in USA

Excellent Event Management Tool

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been very smooth, thanks to their Customer Support team! Like I said, there is almost always a way to do what I need to do and someone is there to help walk me through how or to do it for me and show me what they did so that I can learn for the future.

Honestly the Customer Support.... if ever there was something I couldn't figure out on my own end from registration build to email marketing to adding features to reporting to name tag creation, their Customer Support was there to walk me through it or build it out for me. They also were the front line response team to most of our guests answering as many questions as they could on our behalf. This is the extension of our own team, in my opinion, for an organization that doesn't have the capacity to hire people directly to answer all of our event attendees questions!

A lot of the locations of features are not intuitive. For example, the way to find out how many guests received refunds was not intuitive, but there is always a workaround and way to figure it out!

Daniel
Daniel
Director of Alumni Engagement in USA
Eventservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

So robust, yet so easy to use!

Kommentare: Amazing! We'll be using them again and again - and recommending them to others!

Ease of setting up new events, repeat events, and then sharing information with team members and collaborators - whether through users or automatic reports. In addition, the Support team is incredible, from simple changes to elaborate custom needs, they have been so helpful all along the way. The ability to hide/show what we need to for different attendee types is amazing. Also, love the integration between the in-person event registration and the online livestream event portal.

There are areas that are fairly locked in due trying to accomodate as many people as possible - for example, it'd be nice to be able to design our own e-ticket (rather than work through them). We've gotten it setup for our multi-day Homecoming event, but it's a little clunky. It is much better at single events/tickets, rather than multiple days with lots of varied events.

Beth
Operations Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why we switched to Brushfire

Kommentare: The customer service has been excellent. Thank you, Johan!

The integration of registration form and payment platform was seamless.

We had to rely on someone else to set up the initial registration form, so the timing was a bit out of our hands. However, the response time has been extremely good.

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Beth, thank you for the kind words. Stay tuned for updates to the event setup process!

Project manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Does the (basic) trick

Kommentare: We are implementing Brushfire to handle a 2,000-person, 2-day event. We use a custom solution for our smaller events.

Brushfire support has been strong. The service is built for organizations that need to handle lots of people in a short time for low cost. We like the fact that (optionally) tickets can be purchased for a group without providing the personal details of each person. The price of the service is reasonable.

I wish there were more options for building an event website. It's a registration service, and apparently a good one, but certainly not comparable to some competitors when it comes to the website.

Will
Will
Online Minister in USA

Impressed

Kommentare: We came to Brushfire from a free, online event website service that wasn't meeting all our needs. We have been very pleased at what Brushfire offers, the user experience, the backend for admins, the customer service, and how cleanly it integrates with our content delivery network.

The user experience for the online site is clean and feature rich. We especially like the option of an integrated paywall and the ability to host multiple live streams with unique user experiences on 1 site.

We haven't spent a lot of time using the registration site, but it seems to have a more difficult learning curve than the online site. For us, that's ok. We have time to learn the registration side before our first registered event.

Marlon
Tech Admin in USA

Great Customer Service

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Brushfire was great! What made that possible was the great customer service that was provided to me by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] . His patience and the way he made himself available to ensure our experience was excellent was commendable.

What I liked most about the software is it allows the ability for the platform to be set up in a way that would work for the attended audience.

What I like least about the software is not having the ability to put pre-recorded videos in a particular order.

Robert
Chief Information Officer in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Brushfire: A perfect solution to Hillsong's small to large scale event's ticketing and registrations

I have been responsible for our large event's ticketing and registrations for a number of years as well as the technology and information areas for Hillsong Church. Two years ago, after meeting with the world's best ticketing platforms and providers and coming to the realisation that they could not support our specific requirements as a church requiring complexity and depth in our registrations, we decided to build our own software. However, we understood the gravity of the decision to develop such a system and weren't excited about the journey ahead. I was introduced to Brushfire Technology and their ticketing and registration platform. After a very short time and no upfront costs, Brushfire's solution had proven itself as the perfect solution for our needs, with their unique understanding of industry standards around software development and the nature of the church, we had found our answer. This allowed our conferences and events to move forward and our technology department concentrates on other issues. Brushfire as a team now operates as an extension of our own events and technology departments, though their flexibility and commitment to excellence in customer service it's difficult to remember that they are a supplier and not part of our family. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

..............................................................................................................

Patti
Marketing Specialist in USA
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best ticketing service available

Kommentare: Easy monitoring of entire system. This is especially important when using volunteers to take in money. It is web based and can be used or monitored from any computer or phone and offers multiple payment and delivery options. You can "see" which agents have placed orders. I also like the availability the patrons have to email me directly if there is a problem. The map and directions are also helpful.

I can monitor orders, agents and release seats from ANYWHERE at ANY TIME, including opening the balcony seating from my phone 200 miles away during a homecoming football event. It is flexible to include seating choices, dinners and other add-ons, and promotional codes. It is easy to create revenue reports and monitor volunteer agents who handle money. We scan tickets at the door from tickets, e-tickets, and smart phones. It also has e-Blast capabilities to communicate with patrons.

It doesn't automatically show orders as fulfilled when you print. You have to mark the will call orders as you print. It shows all events when creating reports...which for me is WAY too many. It has a function to uncheck all events but I'd like a function to hide anything that's not in my current season.

juliette
CEO in Indonesien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Next level platform!

Kommentare: Setting up an account on Brushfire is a life saver. Initially, I had problems with keeping all of my data organized, sending out emails and keeping track of registrants. However, through the help with my amazing customer agent, I was able to accomplish a successful set up with a professional and organized site. He even made me aware of options that I was not even aware of. I would say that the customer service was my highlight, as I felt that he was directly with my team. He literally set up calls with me until everything was working smoothly and to my complete liking. He was the most patient person I've worked with that wasn't directly tied to my ministry. He truly took on the care of ensuring a thorough set up as if it was his own. I truly value my whole experience!

I like the organization & variety of it all. It's not just a template site, but you can make it customized in how you want it with ease. I like the daily notification of sign-ups, automatic welcome email, and all the back end details that the software provides. Also, when registrants sign up, they can login back in and track their payments and amount owed.

It's very overwhelming because there are a lot of moving parts & options I didn't know about because it's very complex. However, that is solved by customer service call.

Lori
Finance Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brushfire Software

We use Brushfire for ticketing for a number of events every year. The software is easy to set up and use. The fees are more reasonable than some other options that we looked at. It's very customizable to different events, different venues and different prices or add-on's within an event. We have utilized the coupon codes for special offers and I the reports are helpful for tracking income, attendees and for making settlement on shows that are based on doors sales or percentages of door sales. We also use the Brushfire app to "check in" people to an event, using mobile phones or ipads.

It would be helpful for the email confirmations you receive to include the event name along with the event number.

Mary Carl
Director of Special Assignments in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Love Brushfire

Kommentare: Being a school we host many events during the year like homecoming, parent events, club activities, fund raisers, conferences, training events etc. The Brushfire team has gone over and above to make their platform work for our many varying needs and events. They are professional, prompt, and their work product is excellent.

The flexibility of the program as we use it for more then I'm sure it was intended. We use it for all our events, product sells, sign ups etc.

We use the platform for more then it was intended so occasionally have to use things in a template that we do not like but nothing that can't be worked around.

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Thank you for the kind words and being a loyal customer!

Lindsey
Communications Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Working with Brushfire has been a great experience! I love the product and the team behind it.

Kommentare: Better registration experience for our customers and organization for our team!

I love the reporting module! It is very user-friendly compared to some other reporting software that I have used. I also appreciate the ability to customize event set up for the needs of our organization. I think we do some wild things sometimes that Brushfire handles well and I have even had cases where the team changed the software to function better for our needs. Brushfire has LOTS features and helpful tools! Sometimes I feel as though we have just scratched the surface.

The many features Brushfire offers came with quite a learning curve for me (BUT, BF team is always quick to help me out!). It took me about 6 months to feel like a savvy admin. That being said though, I feel as though our organization does some intense things with ticketing that may add an element of complexity. :)

Scott
Event Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

What A Great Team To Work With!!

Kommentare: We had been looking for something that would link to our Square account, and Brushfire exactly fit the bill for that! In addition to solving that problem, anytime I had a question or wanted our online forms to do just a little something different, the Brushfire team was willing and able to do what we needed in order to make our event a success! Great team!

I loved the fact that our attendees could go online, choose the events they were going to attend, and pay for everything right then and there! It was awesome!

I really didn't have any drawbacks to using this software!

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Scott, thanks for the review!

Accounts Receivable Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

We use this for payments of special event tickets and ongoing donations & student deposits

Kommentare: Flexible registrations and ease of reports. Ease of refunds.

Very versatile - ticket registrations, payments, easy to refund, downloads into excel. Love the ease of reporting & use.

Only one email can be set up to receive the alerts & immediate payments for each event. This isn't a big concern for myself but we have so many different departments using the software it is more complex for us because there are so many users. Love it though. Anyone can log in and find their own reports so this isn't a major con.

Jonathan
Admin Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

I absolutely love Brushfire. The system is super easy to use and understand.

Kommentare: I have benefitted by reducing the time it takes for me to accomplish my tasks and updating registration information. I also save so much time with the reporting system.

I love the flexibility and all the options for setting up attendee registrations and event data. It makes things so easy.

The promo code system is a little bit constraining. I would like to be able to set a number to limit code uses. currently the date option to limit codes is good for most situations but this would be the main thing I would like fixed.

Hannah
Associate Director in USA
Eventservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

We love Brushfire. They feel like family.

Customer service and adaptability are my favorite things about this software. Thank you for all you do to customize it.

Pulling reports feels confusing and hard. We had a hard time figuring out how many tickets were meal tickets versus tickets. Also, when I need data it's just hard to know which report presents it best. However, I'm not sure there is a better way. I just think it's sort of the way of the data reporting world.

lasky
Director in Sambia
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

camping in zambia

Kommentare: it has been difficult to receive funding

easy to use but my organisation has never received anything it is even difficult to explain that we have benefited anything from Brushfire

accessble on the internet but difficult to recieve

Antwort von Brushfire Technology

Lasky, we're sorry you've found Brushfire difficult. Visit http://get.brushfire.help to talk to our team!

Liv
Conference Registrations Manager in Australien

Next level features and service!

Brushfire took what was many complex processes for our team and were able to simplify them into an admin/user-friendly and flexible setup. We are able to adjust and manipulate events and data as required and the web-based nature of this software makes it accessible anywhere (including your phone!). The Brushfire team are outstanding in their commitment to our organisation winning and moving forward at every stage of the process and provide continual support especially when implementing new features or developing function areas.

Rachel
Events Associate in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Brushfire has been such an incredible company to work with for all of our events!

Kommentare: It is very helpful for us with all of the different events that we do! The call center is SO helpful and the team is so helpful and amazing to work with :)

We are able to customize all of our events in a way that best suit us! We have had many different types of events with different seating maps and locations and Brushfire has been such a big help as we explore new and better ways to plan for our events!

There are only a few minor things that have been an issue such as the inability to take certain options (like access codes) off of the page. It has been confused multiple times for promo codes.

Valerie
Accounting Support/Purchasing in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Brushfire has all of the qualities of a great software!

Kommentare: Offering more options to our customers with making online purchases. Also the ease of reporting for accounting purposes is excellent.

Great reports for our staff to give updates and great accounting reports! Customer Service has a fast response time! Brushfire is easy to use and to make changes.

Some visual designs for our customers are a little cumbersome - maybe less "clean" and simple than we would like, but overall very functional.

Laura
Associate Director of First Impressions and Women's Ministry in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Saved us where other software lacked

My department went to this software when we found our new software lacking in the area of ticket registration. I have been very pleased with Brushfire as it has saved us in this area and surprised us! The options for the different ways to interpret the data have become very useful. Being able to take that data, extract it, and analyze it has helped us better understand our advertising campaigns, purchasing history, seat breakdown. The ability to create the details we want included (yes/no questions) and shift things around when changes happen, has been extremely helpful in collecting what we need to collect and fix human errors. All in all, a VERY good software.

The many data points and ways to interpret the data can be a bit overwhelming. While this is awesome, the sheer magnitude of the different options can come off as a big bite to chew (all this to say, it is learnable and the data interpretations are extremely helpful when following trends, gathering numbers, etc.).