Great team and company to work with

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I really love the team that has been helping me from the beginning. They are always there to help during the week, and are easy to reach. They also provide me with really detailed resources when needed - they are definitely experts on their product.

Vorteile: - I liked that it is an affordable way to build a highly customized marketplace site
- A lot of features can be added-on at a cost, that can really elevate the user experience
- I don't ever feel "trapped" by off-the-shelf constraints - the team can really help me tweak every part of the site to suit my business' needs

Nachteile: - Not the most intuitive UI when I first started, but they have been rolling out significant improvements
- A lot of the built-in editable features are not easily formatted (for example, it's hard to format large blocks of text, and you're rather confined to fit all the words into a designated space, rather than typing into a dynamic text box that will adjust the web page to accommodate the text)
- Occasionally I run into bugs, but of course the team looks into and fixes it in a timely fashion - this is largely due to the fact that my site has a lot of custom code

von My Marketplace Builder an 21.6.2019

Hi! Thank you for your review you left. We love that our company has the ability to work for people just getting started or people who have needed extensive customization. We love helping our clients build their dream!

So you want to be the next Airbnb?

Bewertet am 19.1.2019
Rob D.
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It works. Build. Test. Conquer.

Vorteile: Well, you better be prepared to spend at least $50,000 to $100,000 dollars building a custom website that will probably be a complete waste of time and money. Or, you can save yourself the humiliation and frustration and $$$$ and go with My Marketplace Builder for next to nothing. Regardless of your market idea, if you aren't established, be prepared to spend the next 6-12 months or realistically could be years finding out if anyone really wants your idea. That being said, be smart, go with a team of experienced, professional, peer to peer marketplace builders who can give you a really nice, basically pre-built rental, service or product marketplace and walk you through the process with how to videos, content or email support. I just launched my site, have some more tweaks ahead and I am not super tech savvy, but so far, this has been a great experience for me. Great team! Maybe, one day, I'll pick them up with my private jet and take them all for a ride! Lol!

Nachteile: In a perfect world, the world would be perfect....right?
Some tweaks needed here and there. Big deal.

von My Marketplace Builder an 17.4.2019

Rob thank you for the great review! We appreciate your honesty and enthusiasm for the product! Our passion is seeing users like you succeed. Let us know about that jet ride!

Implementation

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Ryan O.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall:
This is the most cost effective way to launch a custom marketplace within a couple months without sinking hundreds of thousands up front. We are very pleased with our decision to choose my marketplace builder and work with their amazing team.

Vorteile: Pros:
We were especially impressed with the customizability and rapid deployment time for launching our marketplace.
The project manager and development team made us feel involved every step of the way and provided expert advice on best practices which proved extremely valuable to us

Nachteile: Cons:
There are always more customizations to add but we are thankful we can choose when to implement more based on our own timeline and budget

Great core product with limitless possibilities to customize for enterprise

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Andi C.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm an enterprise client and have done a lot of customization for my marketplace. The team had been awesome to work with... they really know their stuff, and are all lovely people! I've worked with a lot of developers in the past, and these guys are by far the best, as far as quality of work, creative and collaborative problem solving and speed to market. I'm super happy with my decision to start my business using My Marketplace Builder!

Vorteile: The base product came with a lot of great features, and well thought out UI for each marketplace user (customer, provider/seller, admin). They have a lot of video content and support to help you set things up. The CMS capabilities are great, as I am able to configure a lot on my own, once it's built out. The admin capabilities also allow me to monitor onsite activity and easily fix most issues for customers.

Nachteile: Some of the admin functionality for reporting and configuring the marketplace is outdated and does not apply to my specific marketplace. So it was a bit confusing as first. That said, they are working on an updated admin platform with a much nicer and more intuitive UI.

von My Marketplace Builder an 17.4.2019

Thank you so much Andi for the great review! We love having happy clients and it has been a pleasure working on your build!

A great way to sink your business before it even gets started.

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Michael V.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The biggest issue with My Marketplace Builder is payment processing. They claim to use Stripe and other online payment processing and that they come with the basic package for their service. However, this is misleading. In order to process payments, sellers on the site had to link their bank account to MY STRIPE ACCOUNT via micro transactions. What kind of seller is going to link their bank account to a completely unknown website via micro transactions? The answer is nobody is going to do that. This information was not known to me when I bought the subscription, and only came out after months of dealing with customer service trying to get my website working. To counter this, they told me they would give me a true Stripe payment processing connection "Free of charge" (as if I should be charged more for something I already paid for). This Stripe connection they promised never worked in the year I worked with them, and I never once got my website up and running. If you want to sink your business before it even gets off the ground, then by all means choose My Marketplace Builder.

Vorteile: They were very good at selling the illusion of a working platform. They have professionally made videos and other tools on their customer support site to help customers get their websites up and running. They also respond quickly to customer service requests.

Nachteile: The videos and customer support do not help at all. My website was riddled with bugs to the point where I could not perform basic functions like signing up, changing an email, setting up a payment method. In the year I had the website, I wasn't able to have a single working TEST transaction. You read that right, I never even go to the point where I tried attracting real customers, because I spent the entire year just trying to get the website to work.

New Experience

Bewertet am 14.9.2019
Gretchen B.
Co Founder | CEO
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My Marketplace Builder was recommended to us by a friend. My business partner and I are starting a marketplace and this was a new experience for both of us. We had a little trepidation because it was a big financial investment for us, but we couldn't be more pleased with the product and service. The look and feel of our site exceeded our expectations and rep. (and her team) have been awesome to work with. She is a great project manager with a balance of enthusiasm and keeping us on track. I am looking forward to their continued contribution and partnership on our journey.

Vorteile: We are still in the early stages of using this software so it is too soon to tell, but I am very optimistic about what is to come.

Nachteile: Because it is in the early stages of our company it is too soon to tell.

An actual software you can use for a real business

Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Leandro B.
Virtual Proffesor
E-Learning, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience was great. At first I was overwhelmed by all the options, but once I started understanding how it worked it was pretty simple. There were some things I needed that were not "standard" but they were able to build it for me (I had to pay extra for it).

Vorteile: Differently from other products I tried, this one is a bit more complex, but has an amazing number of features. Everything I wanted to do was either there or I could talk to them about building it for me.

Nachteile: It takes a while to understand where everything is located as it doesn't come with any kind of first time installation tutorial or something like that. That said, they have plenty of tutorials on their site and their support is great.

von My Marketplace Builder an 17.4.2019

Hey Leandro-- So glad you enjoy the software. We love having clients who are satisfied and have enjoyed working with you on your marketplace!

Marketplace Builder

Bewertet am 6.7.2019
Randon M.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: From the very beginning of just reaching out to them to see if they would be a good fit, they exceeded my expectations. They take the time to build a relationship and make sure everything makes sense to you, and everything is how you want it to be. I am very happy with their work and look forward to working with them on future projects. Thank you Cortney and the team!

Vorteile: They have incredible features they can add seamlessly, and if you have a feature in mind they don't offer, they will work on to provide that customization for you!

Nachteile: I don't have anything bad to say about the software. Everything comes together and works great.

Bass Parlour Review

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Darryl S.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They are awesome! They walked me through each step and thoroughly explained things along the way. The final product is great as well.

Vorteile: Very responsive customer support; Patiently answers all questions; Great Features

Nachteile: There have been several bugs to work through and correct.

von My Marketplace Builder an 17.4.2019

Darryl- thank you for the great review! You are a fabulous client and your marketplace is great! We have loved working on your site with you.

Provided solutions not just designs

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Adrianne S.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I worked with the team at MMB to redesign my marketplace site and complete discovery. They spent hours going over designs, strategy, and user flows with me to get everything exactly how I wanted it. They were extremely responsive to feedback and also came with their own ideas and marketplace experience to provide valuable feedback throughout the process.

Vorteile: It's highly customizable and has convenient built-in features for marketplace owners

Nachteile: It wasn't designed for B2B transactions, so some customization was required to make it work for our model. But the team is standing by to make it happen!

von My Marketplace Builder an 19.6.2019

Adrienne, Thank you so much for the great review! We always appreciate our clients and love when they enjoy the experience. We look forward to continuing to working with you!

Scam! The product isn't proprietary or include all the features as described on the website.

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Jawon S.

Vorteile: I liked the ideas, features and ease of use that was advertised to me. However, nothing was delivered.

Nachteile: The fact that the specific features I wanted were not delivered to me and the company refused to honor their refund policy.

von My Marketplace Builder an 29.6.2018

We are always sad to see a client unhappy, and do everything on our power to remedy any issues quickly. Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities.

Our platform is designed and coded in house by our team of developers. We offer standard features for all site types: Product, Service, and Rental. In addition, we offer the ability to upgrade the site with a large range of additional features and customizations.

When a client comes on as a custom web site build, they sign a contract with our company for the scope of work via a proposal. In the contract we detail the release date for the site to be handed over to the client for testing and refinement, as well as everything agreed upon as far as changes to the core framework.
Once released, the client can test, request modifications, and go over buyer and seller flows before going live. In this instance, we provided the client with additional features and built out functionality beyond the proposal scope at no charge.

Terrible Customer Service

Bewertet am 24.6.2018
John B.
CMO

Kommentare: None

Vorteile: The software could be used for certain applications, it is not customizable but that could be good for some.

Nachteile: The support team behind the software. The sales team was rude from the first call. They over charged us and refused to refund.

von My Marketplace Builder an 29.6.2018

We are always sorry to hear of clients who were dissatisfied with our product. We always try to offer the best platform but at times our product might not work for everyone, and that is OK. This is why we offer a 2 week trial, allowing you to test the software and see if it might be a good fit for you.

We offer several packages as well as custom development for marketplace software. Our prices vary and include out of the box solutions all the way to a custom built site. We have an extensive list of features users can chose from. You can view those here: https://mymarketplacebuilder.com/upgrade-customizations/

In the case of this reviewer, we refunded the monthly hosting charge the same day they requested it. Oftentimes, we are at the mercy of the payment processors refund schedule so it can take a few days for a refund to process.