Filtern nach:

Über Keela

Keela unterstützt gemeinnützigen Organisationen dabei, eine große Wirkung zu erzielen. Verwalte Spender*innen, erstelle Spendenseiten und Berichte, sende E-Mails und mehr in einer einzelnen Plattform.

Erfahre mehr über Keela

Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Principal in Kanada

Keela has been highly responsive and quick to evolve to meet the practical needs of its customers.

I like the simplicity of Keela however, it's important to point out that the simplicity doesn't compromise how useful the tool is. They've stripped down the CRM model to make it exactly what fundraisers at small and medium size charity need and got rid of all the extra widgets that just make tracking donor data unnecessarily complicated. We have also greatly appreciated the quick response time of the support team. Multiple features that we have suggested would be useful have shown up in new iterations of the product and the team regularly checks in with us to make sure that we are happy.

The dashboard isn't the best. I would appreciate being able to customize it to be able to see the information that is important to you at a glance.

Antwort von Networks for Change

Thanks for your feedback! We are planning to make some improvements to the dashboard and we'd love to hear your ideas. Please get in touch with us here: http://bit.ly/2H0UvvM

Laura W.
Resource Developer in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with our experience!

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy. Keela is easy to use and has helped us improve our donor experience. Our staff can now check donor accounts and see all relationship details at a glance.

As a smaller charity we are most impressed with the integrated features on Keela. Being able to direct our donors to give online and know that they will automatically receive a tax receipt and thank you makes us very happy. Tax receipts are now branded and our charity is listed on our donors credit card bill. This helps tremendously with brand recognition! We are now able to save a lot in administration costs by no longer having to be dependant on third party processors. More importantly than money saved is the improved donor experience that we can now provide. We never have to direct our supporters to a third party to resend tax receipts, update credit card information, stop or increase monthly donation, etc. The BCC and FWD email features are a real time saver as well!

There are some features that need improvement to completely satisfy our needs but we find Keela always makes the effort to continually improve their product and is open to suggestions through their Ideas Portal. At the moment our biggest challenges with the software are: limitations in reporting, e-blast design features are limited and donor interactions are not able to be imported.

vor 5 Monaten

Oh, hello Laura! Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback. Firstly, let me just say that the Customer Care team think you are great, too! Your feedback over the last 9 months (Wow, has it really been that long?) has been absolutely integral to our Product Road Map. I'm very happy to share that enhancements to Reporting and E-blasts as well as the ability to import Interactions are on all on there! Keep an eye out for communications about each improvement as they're made in the system. Thanks again - we really appreciate you!

Rafael D.
Marketing & Fundraising Manager in Australien
Philanthropie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A reasanably good software, with usability downfalls

Kommentare: It is positive, but definetely not ideal. The platform was sold to us as basic but powerful, in reality it is basic and need a lot of work, in some instances to get the basics correct (i.e. invoices, integration with payment gateways etc.). Keela lacks a lot of key features we already provided feedback on. We do feel that Keela priority has been in functionalities that are tertiary and not a necessity (i.e. have details of transactions going to stripe description, invoices being more customisable, being able to edit recuring donor accounts without having to recreate them etc ). Those can be very frustrating and we had went backwards in our internal processes, specially with accounts, due to the platform lack of basic business customisation, things we had in our previous software.

Keela is happy to listen to customers. They are quick to provide support and the platform offer the basics needed.

The basics are not well polished. Usability is a big issue and the navigation is clunky - we find ourselves going back and forwards a lot, some would be easily fixed with a simple "right click to open in new window" but that is not available. We end up using the export feature way more often than we should in order to get the data we need. We have provided a list of cons in the past.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your review Rafael, we appreciate the transparent feedback. Over the past year, you and your team have provided our Product Team with really insightful feedback and have suggested really great features to enhance the system. These absolutely do not go unnoticed! Our team is working super hard to make sure we continue to build a system that meets the needs of our users. While some features may take longer than others to build out based on the level of complexity, know that your ideas are being heard and discussed amongst our Product Team. We look forward to you and your team continuing to share innovative ideas with us to support us in building an even better system. Thanks for joining us along the innovation journey :)

Cheri B.
Director of Finance in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent experience with Keela!

Kommentare: We had excellent direction from the Keela team members who walked us through the process. They have gone above and beyond their duties to help.
They cleaned up and imported our data into the Keela system in just seven days!
Our questions were answered quickly and professionally.
We were able to schedule training immediately.
We were up and running on Keela within three weeks and our team is finding Keela to be very user-friendly!

Integration with our current business was seamless! We were up and running on Keela in less than three weeks. Keela offers all the functionality necessary for nonprofit management.

The only feature missing is a built-in events platform however, EventBrite integrates with Keela. We did not find any other software that offered all the functionality in one place.

vor 2 Monaten

Oh Cheri - this is absolutely wonderful to read and I want you to know that the feelings are mutual! We are so happy to have been able to give you such an excellent experience and I look forward to lots more interactions in the future! Thank you again for this fantastic feedback.

Douglas L.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Keela "Thinks" Like We "Think"

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm sorry that, when a person reads the "cons," it probably sounds like I'm "dissing" the software. But the truth is - it's the best we could find. And there's something else: They (the entire team) seem to have such a customer service orientation that they LISTEN! And they aren't afraid to admit that something needs to change. For example, see above when I mentioned the problem with state abbreviations. After I submitted the idea into the idea portal and copied the customer support email, they wrote me back a personal email and admitted that they should have caught this earlier. The fast-tracked the fix and -- I'm serious - they rolled out the fix within like... maybe three weeks max. (As fast as we would have wanted them to make a fix, test it, and releast it.) In fact, they've listened every time - and they've begun implementing changes based on sincere user feedback. Last week (I'm not making this up), they arranged a call with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]-- both on a Zoom call with the customer support specialist that they assigned to us. Their main purpose seemed singlefold: To listen. They never became defensive... not once. They basically said, "Make a list of your 'pain points,' and give ALL of them to us." No software vendor had EVER done that for me before (even though I've been equally forthright with ALL of them). The pricing is fair for what we get. Imagine - we sent out 9800 emails. Keela did GREAT. There's so much more I could say. Love it.

Keela's pricing structure was straightforward and fair. They didn't charge "by the user," like some vendors do. Yes, there's a sliding scale based on the range of contacts, but for our org, the scale seemed fair. We had tried numerous (I forget how many) products previously. I'm ashamed to admit we rarely stayed with one product longer than a year. DonorPerfect. CiviCRM. Salesforce. Blackbaud. Bloomerang. Salsa CRM/Engage. The list goes on. Not sure why - but when we found Keela (I'm not kidding), it was like finding "the one." For one thing, they didn't make me make an appointment with some sales rep that would do a 30-minute demo, then ask me if I had questions, even though I had already watched everything in her/his demo in dozens of YouTube reviews. (That's a crazy system, if you stop and think about it.) Keela let me open the account, set everything up, do my first imports, and start using the program all without having to wait on ANYONE in ANY time zone. (It's not that I'm anti-social. I just wanted to experiment with it on my OWN.) They advertised some outlandish increase we should expect in fundraising. I remember thinking, "Now how could they know that?" But I'm serious - from the day we first installed until the first email campaign, it was under 90 days. And our first email/printed mail campaign has just topped (you're going to think the company hired me to say this - but they didn't) $100,000 in income. Our typical email campaigns had been $10,000 or $12,000prior

I need a bigger box. (haha) I didn't like the way they seemed to want to hide certain fields from me - like, they were afraid it would make the software seem too complex. The reporting module seemed sooooo basic. I just wanted them to give me a "field picker" for every field and let me choose exactly which fields I wanted. Instead, someone in their product development team had apparently decided which fields that he or she thought were important enough to include in a report. What's so hard about giving us a dropdown box with choices -- ALL choices?! States and Canadian provinces were listed in a dropdown - but I had imported thousands of records with state abbreviations -- and, strangely, it wasn't an option to search for those. (?????) Again, it was like they were trying to make the program so friendly that they prevented us from graduating to more of a "power user" posture. The software was fast (I mean - we have 17,000 contacts and it seemingly always finds the desired contact within 1 second - seriously), but some of the clicks and steps between functions are dreadfully filled with twists and turns and dead ends. Too many clicks. They allow the user to manage importing - and they have documented it well - but I can't designate a "key field" that I want to use as the key. They have their own Keela index - but it's hard to assign multiple keys. They DO keep an "external index" and they use it - but sometimes I'm not clear how to mesh the two.

vor 9 Monaten

Doug! We've said it before and we'll say it again - thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your enthusiasm, your passion and most of all your willingness to work with us to make the system better. Keela is on a rocket journey to the moon and we're so glad to have you onboard! Thanks always, the Keela Customer Care team (and every single team member t Keela if I'm being honest - we are all BIG fans!)

Richard M.

A Modern and Innovative Tool that Helps Us Manage Our Donors and Sponsorships

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Keela has helped our organization have a centralized data management center that multiple volunteers can access to perform tasks that keep us in compliance with our local and national government. In simple terms, it's made everyone's job a little bit easier!

It was fairly easy to switch from our previous CRM database that we were unhappy with. This software has given us the ability to communicate effectively with our donors, keep track of sponsorship pledges, and track our yearly fundraising goals. All of this has been easy to customize to our organization and add the custom fields that pertain to us.

To be fair, it's hard to be a "one size fits all" for any product, so of course there could be things that could be enhanced or added. For us, I would like to see when a pledge payment is past due and be able to create a segment or report that could show who is behind and by how much. Also, I would like the ability to create custom reports that would allow custom queries. The nice thing though about the Keela team, is they REALLY listen when you have a particular need like I just mentioned and they provide an Ideas Portal for just that!

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks so much for your detailed review Richard, this is great feedback for our team. I am happy to hear that Keela has supported you with data management, donor relationships, and fundraising reporting - that's exactly what we built the system for! If we are not saving you time, we aren't doing our job I noticed there are a few things in the system you are still on the lookout for. Specifically when it comes to viewing and reporting on Pledges. You can actually view the 'Status' of all of your Pledges by going to the 'Fundraising' tool and clicking on the 'Pledges' tab. Here you will be able to view and 'Filter' by Pledge 'Status'. As for the ability to have a visual report of who is behind and by how much, this would be an excellent idea for our Product Portal for our team to review (https://portal.productboard.com/keela/1-product-portal/tabs/1-under-consideration). As for custom reporting, I reccomend reaching out to our Support team at support@keela.com. We have become

Elsa P.
General Manager in Kanada
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic value for getting your business organized

Kommentare: Customer service has been incredible. Prompt, helpful and definitely above and beyond my expectations. I appreciate the newsletters Keela sends out - they are relevant and timely.

I find the software very easy to use. The customer database is laid out very well and I love you can track emails through gmail. The email creator is a wonderful addition and it is very helpful to have a newsletter generator built right into your database software.

I wish the dashboard was more customizable. I would like to see some automation available in the campaign section - to have emails triggered automatically would be helpful.

Antwort von Keela

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, Elsa! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying Keela :) I have some good news in that we've launched more customization for the dashboard in our new platform, that you'll have the opportunity to migrate to in the coming months. Also, I love your idea on email automation - I'll definitely get that to our product team for consideration for future releases. Thanks again for your time and we look forward to sharing the new dashboard with you very soon!

Christopher R.
CDO in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great team, great product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been top-notch!

Easy integration with multiple other tools related to email, events and accounting. We were very happy with the ability to upload our previously accumulated data through the import tools. Self Help documents are thorough and the Support team are responsive, clear and concise.

Soft credits and ability to report on both the initiator and the final delivery vehicle would be super helpful. Minor- but an ability to track any premiums distributed through some form of inventory capture would be great.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Christopher, thanks so much for your feedback! The Support Team is thrilled to hear our Support resources have been useful for you and your team. I'm curious about your recommendations for Soft Credit Reporting and 'Inventory Capture'. Our team would love to hear more about what you have in mind related to this. If you are interested in sharing your ideas with us, please reach out to support@keela.com. We are problem solvers, so we may even be able to help you report on some of the things you are hoping for in the system. Otherwise, you can always add your ideas into our Product Portal for our team to review (https://portal.productboard.com/keela/1-product-portal/tabs/1-under-consideration). Thanks again for your review, we look forward to hearing your ideas!

Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Watershed Education Lead in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A CRM that better fit our needs.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Keela and their team has been exceptional in their customer service and getting back with answers to my questions.

Keela's features were designed with non-profits in mind (versus business-based designs from competitors) that allow for easier organization of newsletter campaigns, volunteers, and interactions with contacts.

Keela 1.0 is rough around the edges in some aspects. For example, the e-blast editor is difficult to navigate on a laptop or smaller desktop screen as some text boxes or drop down menus get squished or pushed off screen, and pressing one wrong button could lead you to lose your work.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your review, Mackenzie! We hope that Keela 2.0 has been a more user-friendly experience for you! Your team has provided great insight to our Support Team on additional features you are looking for in the system. This goes a long way in supporting our team in building an even more user-friendly platform! We appreciate your time and look forward to continuing to work with the team!

Sam G.
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love it so far and excited to continue integrating it into our regular workflows.

The customer service has been good, the platform offers a robust feature set with good customization. We are still learning and implementing the tool and it feels like it has a lot of more to offer as we continue to integrate it into our daily operation. Some of the other platforms didn't offer as much flexible control. The pricing feels fair and transparent. As we were looking for a tool the more established systems were too expensive and were hard to get a good sense of and the cheaper systems lacked a lot of features that we were looking for. Keela feels like the right balance, and we have already seen updates and new features that make it a better solution.

The user interface is good but there are areas where it feels old and clunky and a little confusing. The report creation and segmentation tools in particular feel like they could be streamlined. The tools work but they feel like they are lagging behind some of the other user experiences in other parts of the Keela platform. That's a small complaint so far very happy and excited to continue to learn the platform.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Sam. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We really appreciate this - especially your comments on our Reporting tool. I'm happy to report that our Product Team are currently designing a bunch of enhancements to improve it, based on feedback from our users just like this! It's always a great feeling to know that our Product Roadmap aligns exactly with what our customers are asking for. That's the sweet spot! If ya'll keep providing us with such thoughtful and challenging (in a good way!) feedback, we'll keep working to make Keela the best that it can be. Thanks so much! The Customer Care team.

Meghan C.
Charity Administrator in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product for NPO's

Kommentare: We're happy to finally have a cloud-based database where many of our team members can access important information and we can all work together to perform tasks. Working with Keela has been a positive experience from the beginning and we especially appreciate that they consider feedback and are constantly improving and making updates.

Keela has become our one-stop-shop for donor, member, e-mail management, etc. and has streamlined our processes immensely. The integration and import of all of our current data was seamless and quick and if we ever ran into any issues, customer service was very helpful. Keela is very easy to use and learn, which made training our very busy staff and volunteers very easy.

Our organization has some pretty specific needs, and not every feature from our previous donor/member database was able to be customized in Keela. However, we were able to find some work-arounds and the pros of using Keela vastly outweigh the cons.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Meghan! This review made our hearts sing - This is exactly the experience that we are striving for you and your team members. While you said so many wonderful things, it's your comment about us considering feedback and making constant improvements that I'm most pleased about. Our Product Team works so very hard to collate and action each piece of feedback that we receive and it's brilliant to see that their hard work shows. I'll be sure to pass this through to them! Of course, your compliments for our customer service was the cherry on top. Thank you again! Keep sharing your feedback and we'll keep building together.

Linda C.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I started working with Keela on my own and now we have a Development Director who is on Keela daily. It has been a huge help in determining how different campaigns are working. We can do everything we need to communicate with contacts through Keela.

I switched to Keela after using eTapestry which I found ridiculously complicated. I wanted something that I could use immediately. I also wanted a platform that could generate emails and newsletters. We stopped using Constant Contact and Mail Chimp and found that the emails we generated from Keela was sufficient for our use. This not only saved us money but time in having to update contact lists from 2 places.

I still find making reports harder then it should be. It is sometimes hard to find a contact, even if you input the email address. Finding duplicates takes several steps. There was an interface with Google Chrome that would copy your emails for that contact to Keela. This was a real time saver, but I believe they are discontinuing this. You can now do a blind copy to Keela but so far I haven't remembered to do this!

letztes Jahr

Hi Linda, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I noticed your comments about reporting and duplicate checking. I hope that your recent migration to Keela 2.0 made these processes a bit more streamlined! Note that we are always in the process of improving Keela's platform, so your feedback is invaluable. If you have any suggestions or additional feedback, send it on over to support@keela.com. Thank you again for your time, we are happy to have you as part of Keela's team :) Maggie Keela's Success Team

Doug K.
Vice President/Treasurer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with Keela

Kommentare: My experience with Keela has been wonderful. I truly believe their heart is to provide a great product and an affordable price for non-profits of all sizes. We're a new and small non-profit but I feel like they give me just as much attention and support as they would a larger one. If I ever run into a question about how to do something, my customer support contact responds quickly and usually sends a personalized video telling and showing me how to accomplish what I am trying to do. The start up and data import process was simple enough to do myself. I use Keela every single day to manage our donor information and communication, eBlasts, fundraising (donations, pledges, recurring transactions, etc.), campaigns, formbuilding, etc.

I like everything about Keela. Their contact/donor management is powerful and thorough. Their forms are easy to set up for any need you might have - donor, subscription, membership, or other custom needs. Also, there is no limit to the number of forms you can create so you can have different forms for different campaigns, donor contact segments, responses to eBlasts, etc. Their integrated eBlasts are easy to set up and the layout and templates are nice and flexible. I no longer use an external email system. I do everything within Keela. They've recently rolled out a completely new interface that I love and they're adding new functions and features all the time. One of the best things about Keela though is their customer support. They respond quickly. I have a direct rep who is quick to address any problems or questions I have and she does a fantastic job of helping. They're open to input and suggestions. They have an idea portal where you can suggest new features and they actually work on implementing ideas regularly.

The biggest thing I wish they could do that is currently not available is to accept donations via eCheck or Bank ACH withdrawal. They are working on this though and I believe it will be implemented eventually. There are a few other bells and whistles that I would love to see added, but they are definitely secondary items. The core functionalities of Keela work great so my cons aren't really cons. They're more of a wish list that will probably be implemented eventually. Other than that, I really have no complaints.

Antwort von Keela

Wow Doug, what an excellent review! Our team is so appreciative of all the detail you provided. You have been an absolute pleasure to work with. We can tell you are super engaged with making the most of Keela and can not wait to see all the things you accomplish. Also, we think having a wishlist for Keela is great. Our product is built from these very ideas, so keep them coming! As always, we are happy to have you, keep up the brilliant work :)

Melanie E.
Deputy Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Keela to supports my nonprofit needs!

I am so happy to have found Keela to supports my nonprofit needs! At first, I was impressed with the sales team and the product presented to me. The team took the time necessary to help me understand the product. They were not pushy and answered all my questions. They are more affordable than competitors with similar functionality. The software is super easy to use. It looks great. The functionality is excellent and is getting better each day. I really love the software. The best thing about Keela is their ongoing customer support. They are prompt when I request help. They answer the questions I ask specifically. They are really lovely! I am on a first-name basis with one of them. Ha. I recommend this software. It has been excellent for our nonprofit. We are a public policy nonprofit.

I do not use the dashboard so much and it's not that customizable.

Antwort von Keela

Hi Melanie, thanks so much for your fabulous review! We all love working with you, so glad you've enjoyed working with us too :) Regarding the dashboards, some great improvements are coming in our new platform that you'll have the chance to migrate to this summer. We look forward to sharing that new enhancement as well as many others with you very soon!

Elisabeth O.
Executive Director in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Review for small charity with staff of one looking to grow our capacity

Kommentare: Overall Keela is excellent and I love using it. More than that, I love the Keela brand and what the company stands for. There's a warmth and personal approach that helps me feel confident that the Keela team are in my corner. Since I'm the only staff member for my charity, I can't overstate the importance of feeling like Keela are an extended part of my charity team - you help me feel supported and less alone. Thank you!
(Also love the annual capacity conference - please keep it coming!!)

The price point is REALLY amazing for very small, young charities. For the functionality, Keela offers huge bang for our buck. My charity Board love that Keela are specifically aiming to help small charities like our grow our capacity. Switching to Keela has allowed me (the ED and sole staff member) to streamline our work flows and automate a bunch of things (like tax receipts and donor thank yous!) that were taking up a lot of my time.

One thing that bugs me a lot is when someone uses the contact form that is embedded into our website I seem to need to click through several layers in Keela to actually get to their message (notifications > contact > interactions > contact form > message). It'd be amazing if somehow those messages were easier to access - it took me a few goes to figure out that I need to look up "interactions" for a contact, and not "emails".

Antwort von Keela

Hi Elisabeth, thanks so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review for Keela! We are so warmed that you consider us part of your team. We definitely love helping out our customers and consider them part of the Keela family as well :) I've passed on your feedback to our team regarding the form responses and interactions vs emails. We are currently working on some improvements, so hopefully, these items will be included in a release soon!

Executive Directory in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great starter tool, needs more features for more mature orgs

Kommentare: This is my second non-profit where I've chosen to install Keela. The first installation worked super well for managing donations and volunteers.
The second installation is for a more mature non-profit, and requires managing donations, memberships year over year, and putting financial entries into quickbooks. This isn't working quite as well because we need more sophisticated features than Keela provides.
I appreciate the support team a lot. They respond quickly and try to find workarounds for us. My feeling is we are probably pushing Keela over its current functionality because we have sophisticated needs, and will have to wait for features to be developed to keep using this tool. I don't want to migrate to yet another tool, having done so much integration work with Keela, and only being 6 months into having converted to Keela from a desktop version of Membertize.
My first installation also provided a lot more data migration support, and the second one, I was on my own.
Overall, it's a friendlier tool than most on the market. Sometimes it can be hard to figure out how to perform a certain function, as not all menus are totally intuitive, or you have to press a special button on the left, etc.
For a start-up org or non-profit just needing to track donations and volunteers, Keela is ideal and far less on the cost than more mature systems.

Easy to use, start-up ease, good import process, easy export. It worked really well for me in one non-profit where I needed simple email blasts, to track donations, volunteers, etc. It has a nice automatic email form for donations and memberships. You can search your contacts easily by name or email, and tag groups easily. Tags are easy to organize. The old dashboard did a great job managing campaigns and tracking donations against the goal. For small orgs, this is a good basic starter tool for managing your contacts and interactions.

It's missing some things a more mature org needs. We're a neighborhood organization that relies on memberships. There's no renewal process in Keela at this time. You can't search by street name or address fields, so broadcasting to a group on a street is impossible. Sometimes we feel Keela gets 'tired' and can't find a contact we know is in there. So we refresh the browser, and lo and behold, there it is. The integration to mailchimp is weak, and unfortunately, Keela's email blast tool isn't as robust as Mailchimp, so we're forced to stay on Mailchimp. We've had problems with the quickbooks integration not putting funds into the right account. The other problem is reporting. We find the tools not as robust as we'd like for reporting total membership sales data. We've also had to cancel a class of membership and redo it, and that jacked all our reporting for people who'd already taken out memberships under the 'wrong' class. For a larger org with heavier membership management needs, this tool, wasn't as robust as we hoped.

Antwort von Networks for Change

Hi there. Thank you for providing such detailed feedback. This is absolutely outstanding and we are very grateful to you for taking the time. I've crossed referenced some of the missing features you mentioned (such as address filtering and membership reporting) and I can see that they are logged in our Ideas Portal and our Product Team are working hard to introduce them. Thank you for sharing this with us - it's instrumental in our quest for constant improvement! :)

Gina C.
Elder Abuse Support Line & TeleCheck Coordinator in Kanada
11-50 Mitarbeiter

I love Keela! is very organized, efficient and user friendly. I wouldn't use any other program

Kommentare: Saving Time, organizing how we manage our volunteers (I would suggest at Social Services to your industry category as it isn't there and thats what we do.)

Visually appealing: good use of colour to organize categories and make it easy to find, images that help identify what category has what information. I had A.D.D and so many websites or programs are so text heavy and overwhelming and everything is shouting at you at the page to notice it. This program is superior in its use and look. User Friendly: I got the hang of the program easily. It is very detailed and easy to use. I like the fact I can email a volunteer and all the staff can see the email thread between us both. That is very convenient. My favorite is the interactions page. As I can see if there is a LOA posted, or if the volunteer only wants to volunteer in one program and not another. I am able to find out what is going on with the volunteer without reaching out to each one or calling a staff member as we all post our interactions in there. It saves me a lot of time and any program that can offer that is aces in my book

I wish Keela could create a software program for inbound and outbound calls. The program currently being used is "iCarol" which is a great program, however it would be great to have another software option. Once upon a time Bell was the only company to monopolize the phone industry...now there are several ... Removing a volunteer: It is frustrating categorizing volunteer as "inactive" as they still show up with all the active volunteers, which clogs up the page. If you had a separate page as inactive (so they wouldn't show up with the active volunteers) that would make a MASSIVE difference. As volunteers honor their commitment and leave .. so we have A LOT of inactive volunteers with the active volunteer

Antwort von Networks for Change

Thanks for your feedback! We're always happy to receive suggestions on how to improve Keela. Please get in touch with us so we can hear more about what you have in mind: http://bit.ly/2H0UvvM

Matthew H.

Small Nonprofit Review

Kommentare: Prior to Keela, we were using multiple tools for CRM, donations, and communication. Keela has simplified this and has made my job much easier.

The intuitiveness and ease of use, along with the broad versatility, are the main aspects that I like the most. It has made our CRM tasks so much easier to perform and track.

I don't really have any complaints. There are a couple more features I'd like to eventually see (like mobile access or some smoother integrations.)

Antwort von Keela

Howdy Matthew! Firstly, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Keela. We're very grateful! We are chuffed to hear that you find the system easy and intuitive - #goals! We're very excited for mobile access too... coming soon! Thank you, again.

Melissa T.
Vice President in USA
Fundraising, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Keela Review

Kommentare: We are now able to track all of our sponsors and communicate more effectively with them. When we have fundraisers, we can create e-blasts and link them to our website. Support in is up! I am so happy.

This software is so user friendly. When I began using this software, I had extremely limited knowledge of computer use and I was still able to figure it out quite easily. The software is able to accommodate all of our needs and do what we need it to do to help our animal shelter and fundraisers run smoothly and with accurate data. It is easy to track everything we need. I am so impressed. And for the price... I can't imagine using anything else. There is no need to spend a lot of money on some of these other programs when Keela and do ALL you need!

So far, the only thing that I don't like is that I cannot print off an e-blast that I design to post in various vet offices and at the shelter. I have to create a separate brochure for anything besides e-blasts. Maybe this is possible and I just don't know how to do it. But to me, this is the only draw-back.

Antwort von Networks for Change

Hi Melissa, thanks for your feedback! Posting an E-blast at vet offices and shelters sounds like a great idea. You can definitely save a PDF of an E-blast for printing. You can find instructions for how to do this here (https://keela.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000961432-Saving-an-E-blast-as-a-PDF) - and don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team if you need assistance with anything. You can reach them at support@networksforchange.org. Screen reader support enabled. Hi Melissa, thanks for your feedback! Posting an E-blast at vet offices and shelters sounds like a great idea. You can definitely save a PDF of an E-blast for printing. You can find instructions for how to do this here (https://keela.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000961432-Saving-an-E-blast-as-a-PDF) - and don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team if you need assistance with anything. You can reach them at support@networksforchange.org.

David P.
Philanthropy Officer in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with our nonprofit's first CRM

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've only had positive experiences with Keela; the staff are all super helpful, they truly listen to customer feedback and make changes accordingly which is what's made Keela 2.0 more or less perfect for our small non-profit.

Keela's interface is easy to use and intuitive. The Help articles are easily searchable and clear and if you're still stuck the customer support is the best I've experienced from any software provider. Keela has made managing donor data a breeze and I can easily segment donors with the tag feature. The reporting function in Keela 2.0 seem greatly improved from 1.0. Donation forms are easily created, customized and embedded on our website.

There were a few things I didn't like in Keela 1.0 (the reporting function, custom columns to view certain bulk contact info at a glance, monthly donation only form) but as far as I an tell so far they've all be fixed in Keela 2.0.

letztes Jahr

Hi David, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Keela. It is awesome to hear you are enjoying Keela 2.0 a much as we are. You have been awesome to work with, we've appreciated you reaching out to our Success Team with your desire to learn and curiosity. We look forward to continuing to work alongside Environmental Youth Alliance. If you have any additional feedback, or questions come up in navigating our new system, you know where to find us :) All the best, Keela's Succes Team

Andie T.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality - looking forward to UI improvements!

Kommentare: We really love using Keela and feel/hope that we're on the verge of seeing an interface that is jam-packed with functionality and more streamlined snapshots.

Keela is straightforward, streamlined, and organized. I love having donors and follow-up notifications at my fingertips, and the integrations are great. I also really enjoy the 'big picture' view of a campaign, through which I can see which emails we've sent, who has donated, and how much we've raised. Plus, the support team is awesome!

Not having a mobile app makes it very difficult to utilize the software for our needs. I am often on-the-go with my team when I need donor information or to check on the status of a campaign. Also, I find the landing page to be lacking. The basic format (multiple mini-dashboards in one) is fantastic, but I usually only look at the box that shows current donations for the month. I think having a snapshot of current campaigns in one box, donor follow-ups in another, and maybe top donors or most recent gifts in another would be much more useful.

Antwort von Keela

Hello Andie! Firstly, thank you very much for taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback. We appreciate it! I'm so glad to hear that you find the system straight forward and easy to use. I assure you that our support thinks that YOU ARE AWESOME! I definitely agree that a mobile app will be a really important addition to Keela and it's currently in production. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the exciting new features to come - it'll be a blast! Thanks again.

Bryant W.

Keela

Kommentare: About the only benefit I have seen so far is that it is an online portal that is easy to put in information and to download contact lists. All of the other functionality that is available is there--we just don't know how to use it. We are still not even accepting payments via PayPal, even though we synched the accounts. Our marketing director needs some hands-on assistance with merging the forms to our website.

The set up was not as complicated as I thought it would be, and the navigation is well laid out and easy to follow.

I don't think we received enough human training with on-boarding, and it would have been nice to have more one access to a human as the "prompted" help answers are often inaccurate and not helpful. Our sales agent was fantastic and very knowledgeable, but once we purchased I felt as we were kind of left to our own devices. Now I am not even sure that we set it up the best way. 1. We hae to enter memberships as donations and as memberships 2. The "tags" remain even if a membership expires. 3. We still aren't sure that when we are pulling reports that the information is being put in correctly to access what we need as as information. 4. We were not aware that in order to sync membership payments automatically, we have to use Skype. 5. We should be much much further along in using the different amenities of the site, but so far we are just kind of stuck. We need assistance.

Antwort von Networks for Change

Hi Bryant, thanks for bringing these issues to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that you have a challenging experience with Keela so far. Our Head of Customer Experience will be reaching out to you shortly to schedule a call to discuss your concerns, and offer assistance and additional training for your team so that you can feel confident to keep growing with Keela in the future.

Angela R.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience and meets many of our needs, but there's still room for improvement.

The contacts database is great - it's easy to use, searchable, updates donations automatically, allows the team to stay up to date on who is assigned to the individual and events involving the individual. We used DonorPro at my previous place of employment, and it was more expensive and more complicated to use than Keela. Keela offers great value for it's database. Would love to connect to people's linkedin profiles and have pics, etc. Customer support is excellent. I get answers to my questions quickly, and they are always happy to help.

Some functionality is still missing - when adding tags to new contacts, you need the option to check a bunch at once (almost everyone has more than one tag) as opposed to having to select each one individually. We haven't used the campaigns option much as we are familiar with and like the options of MailChimp. It's great that we can import data from MailChimp; however, we make all of our templates and mailings on MailChimp because it has so much more to offer in design and customization than Keela's campaigns, which we find to be very basic. There's also many features that I wish Keela had so that it could be a "one stop shop" for our needs. For example, a calendar that has deadlines and events on it for all to see that also connects with other parts of Keela so if there's an event on the calendar, this then becomes an automatic option for an "interaction" with those who attended; better syncing with Google Docs so that we can open and edit the docs in Keela versus having to download them or go to another webpage; ability to do/plan social media; and a Keela mobile app to access things on the go.

Antwort von Networks for Change

We're excited to let you know that our mobile app is coming soon! The best way to be notified of new feature is to subscribe to our blog for updates. Re: your other ideas for new features, we're always happy to receive suggestions on how to improve Keela. Please get in touch with us so we can hear more about what you have in mind: http://bit.ly/2H0UvvM

Cynthia C.
Marketing and Development Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good "first-time user" system for basic needs

Kommentare: We had hoped to use Keela for grants and donation management, as well as the primary email blast tool to replace MailChimp and Salesforce. Our expectations exceeded the capabilities of the system. Still, I would recommended it to small organizations that are moving from Excel spreadsheets and other less sophisticated ways of managing contacts.

The project management tool is exceptionally well done and easy to use. It's the feature I use the most. The online donation/payment tool is also very well done, easy to set up and manage, and user friendly for both the administrator and the donor/payee.

There are some significant limitations in the contact management tool. It is not designed to link or associate individual contacts (persons) with organizations. This creates some difficulties in parsing lists for email blasts and analysis. As a basic contact list, it's okay, but not adequate for our contact and donation tracking needs. The e-mail form is limited. There are not a lot of design features. It's fine for basic messages, but don't expect to get too fancy with the layout and design.

Antwort von Networks for Change

Hi Cynthia, thanks for your feedback. I have some good news! Based on our previous discussions with you and other clients on this topic, we're going to be adding a new feature to split contacts into "Organization" and "People" contacts and create associations between them. This is coming very soon. If you'd like to be notified when this feature is available, please subscribe here: https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-52 P.s. We're also planning to improve our E-blast template builder to give you additional options for layout and design, follow our progress here: https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-8

Susanna B.
Stewardship Coordinator in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for tracking and managing our contacts for our non-profit

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is a great CRM for our needs. It has increased the ability to share contacts and all associated correspondence and information. As we move to track our donations and volunteer connections, I think it will be an effective tool to manage and track them. I have also been blown away by the awesome customer service when I have a question.

Keela is very easy to use. There is lots of support, training, and help available, both through a person, but also through online tutorial videos, etc. Makes storing donation (dollars and in-kind) and volunteer hour information easy. I love the smart list feature to tease out certain profiles and get some statistics. Being able to store correspondence information is great, especially for sharing the information with staff.

Keela is very tied to Google products, which is great for Google product users, but is lacking for other browsers and platforms (i.e. Mozilla Firefox). A method to do a bulk volunteer hour/donation input within Keela would be great. The spreadsheets for doing this are a bit confusing.

letztes Jahr

Hi Susanna, Thank you so much for your review. It is great to hear that Keela's support materials have been helpful for you in getting familiar with Keela. As for Volunteer Activity and Donation Imports, we have drastically improved our importing data process in Keela 2.0. Matching your spreadsheet columns to accepted fields in Keela is a lot more automated and straightforward. You also have a lot more options to customize how you want your data to be imported into Keela. We would recommend migrating over to Keela 2.0, this way you can explore our new import tool and several other enhancements. Reach out to support@keela.com if you are interested in migrating to our new system. We would be happy to introduce you to importing 2.0 style ;) Maggie Keela's Success Team