Noble Hour - great concept!

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Annie A.
Parent Engagement Officer
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Noble Hour is a great concept and I was very excited to implement for our charter school community. It is great for us to have a way to track the hours already required of student cadets. I like that we can run reports and get whatever information we need. I really like the Economic Impact data as well. The customer service has been GREAT! I have had many questions during the year, and Godwin, our Noble Hour Representative, has always gotten back to me quickly. He is also always willing to give us extra training on topics as needed.

Nachteile: I really wish there was a way for me, as the administrator, to go in on the back end and add hours for members. We had many people complete hours but then not actually get them entered in the system. Although many student, cadets and community members do enter the hours, many are not comfortable using the website. It would be much more efficient for me to be able to get the hours in different ways and enter them in the system so all the hours would be tracked in the same place.

FAU- Noble Hour Review

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Aaron H.
Associate Director, Civic Engagement & Service Learning
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In terms of benefits, there is so much to like. The system (and the Noble Hour team) give us the data that we need to make informed decisions, and to get a better understanding of the work that our students were doing.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use, responsiveness of the Noble Hour team, and the functionality of the program.

Nachteile: Nothing, to be quite honest there isn't anything that I would change.

NobleHour is a great product for capturing our college community impact!

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Anne L.
Student Community Impact Coordinator
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: NobleHour is our key ingredient for featuring community service opportunities for our students and staff, tracking the hours served for course requirements and service awards, and engaging online with our community partners. They have been an excellent company to work with since we started our new community impact program just over a year ago!

Vorteile: What I like most is the customer service. Godwin has been excellent at helping our college get NobleHour set up for students and staff to use and working with us to customize our needs and answering a million questions! NobleHour is also a very good value for the price.

Nachteile: Sometimes NobleHour has "bugs" that have to be worked out.

Noblehour is Perfect for Silver Cord

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Sponsor
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service is amazing! They can solve any issue.

Vorteile: It has solved my organizational issues for silver cord hours collection and verification. Kids really like it and use it better than anything we had before.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is a lot of clicks to get to what I want. Phone app is not as reliable.

Helpful team blazing new trails

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Hayley A.
Community Development Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The team behind it has been helpful at all levels.

Vorteile: The look/feel of it; UI design is clean and simple.

Nachteile: The functionality doesn't fit quite right yet with our corporate use; it seems better fit for schools, which makes sense.

NobleHour is amazing!

Bewertet am 11.7.2019
Taylor C.
Training & Development Specialist

Kommentare: Our representative, Godwin, is so helpful and so friendly! He made the onboarding and set up so easy and has gone out of his way to reach out to make sure we are comfortable using the platform. Aside from stellar customer service, we have all been super impressed with NobleHour as a software. Super user-friendly and super detailed. It seems like they thought of everything when designing this. We love it!

Vorteile: The software is so well thought-out, easy to use, and is making organizing community service so much easier for our company.

Nachteile: As of right now, I am very happy with NobleHour and cannot think of anything negative to say about it.

Easy to use and quick integration into network

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Karla B.
Event and Volunteer Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive! We were able to set up our first postings very quickly, which is helpful especially when things get busy as part of a larger project.

Vorteile: I was very surprised by how easy it was to post an event or volunteer opportunity. The set up was very straightforward and our customer service rep was super helpful in this process and reached out to us repeatedly to check in.

Nachteile: From what I understand it's still somewhat in development. I was a little unclear at first as to what I could/could not do.

Great idea!

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Sonrisa S.
Sr. HR Generalist
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer service is great. The platform is a bit underutilized currently but we hope to make a big push this month to have employee re-engage.

Vorteile: I really like how easy it is to document and approve hours

Nachteile: I wish there were more community partners logged into the platform. It would be great to have information on each of the company profiles to read about what the organization does before committing to volunteering

NobleHour Review

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Alex D.
Lead Researcher/Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it has served it's purpose well! We have had a space to collect our volunteering data and the customer service team is always there to help when we need it. As I mentioned before, the only thing that would make the system better is to have it operate at a more intuitive level. The goal would be that a new user could go on the website and navigate through it with minimal external guidance.

Vorteile: I love that we have a place to document all of our hours, graphs to demonstrate where we have been using our time, and an area to see the monetary impact we have produced from our volunteering.

Nachteile: The system is not the most user friendly. I am able to navigate through it because the customer service team is so amazing, but my coworkers struggle often and have mentioned that they would like for the system to be more intuitive.