Über Sideways 6

The idea management platform for companies with over 1,000 employees that use Microsoft Teams, Yammer or Workplace from Facebook.

Erfahre mehr über Sideways 6

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Sideways 6 bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Global Internal Communications Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy and effective

Great analytics and insight, love the chatbot functionality too

I think the continuous improvement of the platform keeps it updated and fresh and has dealt with anything that isn't already great.

Ben M.
Solutions Analyst in UK
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software with a great team backing it up

Kommentare: The software is good but the team behind it are great I've been working with the team for around two years now and nothing is too much trouble for them. They are all hard working, committed and willing to help at the drop of a hat.

The ability to stand up a campaign and then choose either "out of the box" or extremely high levels of customisation is a plus point. The opportunity to learn (with support) how to make complicated flows and chatbots and all of the different integrations methods are also plus points

If I really had to pick something, I'd say a desired feature would be for the Automations to be able to pick up on the fact we have more than one form integration on a single campaign

Oscar G.
Oscar G.
IT INNOVATION MANAGER in Spanien
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good Idea Management platform

Kommentare: We are happy with the platform although there is room for improvement on user interface, panel reviews and additional features such as the possibility to have a campaign website

The configuration of a campaign is easy and straightforward. It is also quite easy to create and update an online form. The reporting functionality is very useful Have a lot of flexibility to create required fields for the campaign. The configuration of rules is also quite flexible.

It would be very useful a better way to export the ideas out of the platform having a connection between the idea and the supporting files associated, at the moment it is imposible to correlate when exporting to a spreadsheet. The panel review panel it is not very intuitive to score the ideas and we need to host a session to help experts to go idea by idea. The scoring criteria could be improved. The possibility to have a website to describe a challenge in the same way you can create the form so it is not necessary to have another portal with the description of the challenges. The possibility to have a Write API to enter idea through an external form or interface (different to workplace or Sideways6 form)

Paul P.
Business Improvement Manager in UK

Sideways 6 Review - Amey

Kommentare: I took up the role as Springboard manager in October 2020 and overall i think the experience has been really positive but also a learning experience. I didn't appreciate the number of internal resources/ engagement that was required but employees at Sideways6 have always been supportive and try and help as best as possible. The customer Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always available to help with internal processes and shared examples from other customers that has helped me in my role.

Sideways 6 enables a workforce of over 16,000 people feel engaged and valued to contribute to the future look of the business. Ideas submitted in a central system also enables business units and accounts to share best practice to maximise the benefits on a new idea.

An area of improvement for Sideways would be the review functionality - simple features such as adding a filter option that enables filtering of business unit or subject i.e. HR ideas would result in it being more user friendly.

Roger M.
MD Innovation &Technology in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for Ideas capture and employee engagement

Kommentare: We are still developing our ideas system so we are not fully functional but we have had excellent service from the Sideways6 team.

The software is easy and intuitive to use but the biggest benefit of working with Sideways 6 is the experience and enthusiasm of their team and the community of other users of their software that you can join. We have learned a great deal from the S6 customer success team and from other users and this has directly benefited our own implementation

Sideways 6 integrates well with Workplace, email and our website. You do have to add an @tag to deal with the access controls in Workplace but this is not a major issue. We do not have all our staff e-enabled so for these staff we have found more traditional ways of capturing ideas worked best - but we then found the S6 pipeline system was good for tracking ideas and providing feedback to the idea initiator

Gary S.
Innovation Research Lead in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Sideways 6 review

Kommentare: We use Sideways 6 for short targeted idea campaigns within the business. Overall experience has been good, especially the support provided by Customer Success Managers in learning and using the software and running campaigns.

Intuitive, clean interface. Good for data and analytics during idea campaigns. Useful functionality to allow filter and triage of ideas.

Some settings/options can be hidden behind settings that aren't obvious although this is always minor settings. Added functionality on integrations and more integrations would be useful (although these will come over time I understand).

Chris D.
Consultant in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great team, great product

The way in which it easily display the core information to the leadership team. Streamlining decisions and empowering users to easily get their voice heard

There is not a lot not to like about the software, perhaps more analytics and tracking can be provided to user who submitted the idea would be beneficial, allowing them to see the traction and feel rewarded for their efforts

Antwort von Sideways 6

Thanks for your review - We're currently building out our analytics function to include even more insight, so stay tuned for that.

Jonathan R.
HR Systems Analyst in UK

Excellent software

The ease of integrations to farm user feedback is fantastic, from an end user perspective they can use their existing feedback tools such as Yammer, as Sideways6 sits in the background. Analytics are solid, the product is always improving and the customer support is excellent.

The text analysis to determine user sentiment on comments can at times be slightly inaccurate, but that is a minor gripe.

Fiona B.
Executive Assistant in UK

A mixed bag

Kommentare: Generally good, account manager is very helpful. Sometimes the helpdesk/intercom just gives you links to articles - generally its if I can't find something that I contact the so its not very useful.

Some of it is very easy to use, others not so much. The intercom method of customer service is good and quick.

That there's not a clear process/sequence of activities to be set up a campaign - the user articles are helpful but are very stand alone.

Gurdish B.
Digital Communications Advisor in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Having only used the platform for a few months (with no training) I can say it's very easy to use!

Kommentare: Reporting tools and the monitoring of campaigns is great.

The software is easy to use and as a complete novice I could find my way around the platform with little trouble. Navigating from different sections was simple enough and I like that you can filter down on options as well as downloading reports. The platform has a modern look and feel which makes it visually pleasing to use and that is a must for me. A word on Hugh, who has been supporting me on my usage. He is very helpful, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Also, he doesn't make me feel silly when I am asking questions ' however easy they may be!

I havent come across anything as yet that I dont like. I believe that I am still scratching the surface with the software though and I still have a lot to learn!

Antwort von Sideways 6

We're really glad you're enjoying working with Sideways 6!

Ben A.
Continuous Improvement Coach in UK
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Really straightforward and intuitive to use. Provides the right level of functionality for my needs

Kommentare: A consise and intuitive way to present and share information, analyse data and manage workloads

How straightforward and interactive it is. The analytics features are also great and with the introduction of customisable fields, it really helps me to analyse my content.

Could do with some additional analytics features and a more ability to customise for specific users (as in different users can have their own 'profile' for view and feature settings)

Antwort von Sideways 6

Thanks for the review. We're working hard on improving all aspects of the Sideways 6 platform, including reporting. Watch this space :)

Tereza U.
Head of Corporate Communication in UK
Tiefbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

We did only a pilot and used it for 3 campaigns we organized.

Depth of analytics and ease of use. It was quickly set up. I also like the sentiment and wordcloud parts of the reporting.

on't like. Report downloading could be improved - made easier with visuals. More insight into the negative sentiment - i.e. what it actually means. 'Thank you' messages, when posted as posts, took a while to appear.

Antwort von Sideways 6

Thanks for your feedback - we're glad you've got value from Sideways 6. We're working hard on reporting this quarter so expect to see improvements there shortly.

Dave M.
Talent Acquisition Manager in UK
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sideways6

Kommentare: Really positive. Our customer success team were brilliant.

Software very easy to use. Customer support is brilliant.

Nothing. Very user friendly and simple to use.