Über Make

Tool für Workflowautomatisierung, um sich wiederholende Aufgaben zu beseitigen.

Erfahre mehr über Make

Customer support is great. Amount of apps and integrations constantly being added to the system.

It's a bit unclear exactly what is happening that counts against your limits, but the lowest paid plan is so little I upgraded to that when I needed to.

Bewertungen zu Make

Make hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 247 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Make bereits verwendet?

Chamaru A.
Chamaru A.
Tech Lead in Singapur
Zeitung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I automated work of 2 people within 1 week.

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: As an online news outlet, we use this tool to automate the content moderation, image manipulation, and sharing of the news on social media channels, including WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and so on. Previously there were 2 people who were doing this task all by themselves repetitively and now everything is automated using Make. Now those 2 people just have to engage with our audience making their time well spent. Totally recommend this product!

You can automate almost everything with a couple of buttons. The platform is really easy to use and user-friendly making it a breeze to use. I learned and deployed production level no-code automation in 2 days when I was beginning.

Some third-party services are still not available. But they really do respond to our suggestions. Make was previously called Integromat. I used Integromat first and It was a little bit painful to migrate from Integromat to Make, Not because platforms are different. But because I had to transfer all the credentials and data. If you are new to using the platform, then you would never worry about this.

Lawyer in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best overall option out there. Support needs improvement.

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Make is an excellent product overall, and in my opinion has the best mix of features, usability, features, etc. It also comes at a much lower price than Zapier for most uses. This is very important.

Make is one of the most flexible SAAS products on the market. Its interface is more intuitive to me than Zapier. I love the workflow diagram structure. It works with a huge number of different apps. When I started using it, I needed Zapier to fill in some of the gaps where Make could not complete the needed integration (at least natively). Since that time, Make has added nearly all of my required integrations. It also has the flexibility to work with the API directly.

Support takes a really long time to get back to you. Often times the response leaves something to be desired. Other times, the response is great (though slow). The transition from Integromat to Make was not handled very well. There are tonnes of complaints about problems caused as a result of the transition. Some of the complaints are warranted, others are overblown in my opinion. Would love the ability to run an automation again when things go wrong. This is currently missing (there may be a complex solution that I'm not aware of).

Jeroen V.
CEO in Belgien

Worst and most non-functional automation / integration platform that exists

1 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The connections between Facebook and Sheets simply don't work. What is possible in under 5 minutes with Zapier will cost you an entire work day with Integromat / Make.com and you still will be stuck and nowhere. When you contact support with this, they try to tell you the bug isn't theirs while it is their issue to fix. And then they will send you tutorials on how to do it etc. While you did it perfectly according to the book. My conclusion: Make.com / Integromat does not maintain the Facebook API connection and now that the Facebook API refuses to function, all Make.com / Integromat customers are stuck.
Zapier is a somewhat more expensive, but given the massive amount of time and frustration you'll save, a more cheap solution than Make.com / Integromat!

It has a good dashboard. Its recent dashboard upgrade is an improvement.

CEO in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Switching task-intensive automations from Zapier

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Zapier will always be the king of the low-code automations game, but their pricing is pretty ridiculous. There are certain app integrations for which I need to stick with Zapier, but thanks to Make, and some clever Webhooking, I've been able to significantly reduce the number of daily tasks used by Zapier. This has enabled me to drop back down to their 2,000 task/month plan (I was on the 5,000 task/month plan and was already bumping up against that). Make definitely takes some time getting used to, especially if you are coming from Zapier. But after a few days, I got a pretty solid handle on things and was off to the races. Another benefit is that Make seems to have significantly greater flexibility when it comes to some of the core apps. For example, Zapier does not allow you to share Google Drive files/folders with specific users. Make allows you to do this in a few clicks. Similarly, you are limited to a single line item when creating a Zoho Books invoice in Zapier, whereas in Make you can add as many line items as you'd like. Little things like this make a big difference for me.

The learning curve is a bit tough; they could use a lot more support videos. Additionally, their support is severely lacking when compared to Zapier. I would certainly pay extra for premium support if that were an option.

Luca N.
Director in Italien
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

professional workflow diagram

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: the most tedious flows like: complete forms, save documents in a specific place, insert pdf invoices from e-mail into our ERP without any manual step

The diagram editor is a unique feature, but you need a while to learn how it works.

is not simple like others, but is really powerful, if you are a programmer-like minded you'll love it at first sight

Dayhawk K.
Marketing in Panama
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An Amazing Tool for Marketers and Business Automation

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Make is simply the best automation tool that connects thousands of cloud and on-premise endpoints through a visual interface. Make helps create intuitive automations, from mundane tasks to complex business processes, which save time and headaches.

Initially, the lack of MS SQL Server triggers seemed like a turnoff. It turns out, there's a better way. Instead of needlessly polling your DB constantly, contacting Make via a simple webhook is much more efficient. What seemed like the only con wasn't a disadvantage at all.

Marketing Director in Mexiko
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An easy way to use tools together for automation

5 letzte Woche Neu

I love this product because they make it easy to put together several software tools. I created a marketing process where I put together: Google Sheets, Gmail, HubSpot, and Mailchimp. Since I implemented this, I have saved hundreds of hours; the process is automated, and it didn't take long to do it.

I was afraid with the migration from Integromat that, I would need to create the process again or tweak it. But no, the migration was great, easy, and straightforward.

Philipp D.
Director in Mauritius
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent alternative to Zapier

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

All the essential tools for integration and workflow automation, wide range of available integrations, flexible pricing plans.

Interface is ok, but could be improved, particularly while editing the scenarios. Some advance flow control options (like consolidate flows) are missing, but there are workarounds.

Ondřej V.
Customer service manager in Tschechien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Can do things you didn't even know are possible

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall Make is a great tool for everybody who wants to make his life easier through workflow automation.

Make (Integromat) does unbelievable automations for us. Makes some other tools much "smarter" and is really easy to set up.

Sometimes, I would appreciate better error handling and notifying user about possible problems in flows.

Nick W.
Nick W.
Solution Engineer in UK

Make is a piece of cake !

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Superb tool to help automate workflows and integrate systems

Very easy to integrate multiple systems together and automate workflows

Takes some time to get going with - but once you understand how it works it is very easy to use.

Alfredo J.
Alfredo J.
Founder in Panama

Leading the automation no-code (or low code) solutions

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been a long time user of their free tier, but a particular project required some advanced features. I tried using other services with lower costs or higher limits, however even basic things like supporting a JSON Api, handling files, or handling multiple steps had issues. Not the case here: I was able to completely

Integromat is, to me, more advanced and way better priced than Zapier. It supports a whole lot of apps, and has an excellent support for JSON and external APIs. It also provides webhook support. Their free tier has been very useful to me for years, and now that my needs have expanded I'm finding value in their next tier.

I still feel limited by the pricing scheme. The lower tier has enough operations and bandwidth for my needs now, but the time interval is 5 minutes, which adds up on my workflow. The next tier lowers the interval to 1 minute, but is significantly more costly (because it also adds more operations and bandwidth). However, it is still less expensive than Zapier and actually works for my needs compared to other cheaper alternatives.

Baruch P.
CFO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

By far the BEST AUTOMATION SOFTWARE!!!

Kommentare: At first (we're talking months) I didn't get how it works. It was very difficult for me to follow and understand and unfortunately the documentation is so poor that it's almost non existent. Which probably causes the customer service to be inundated with customer questions. Therefore, the response you get from customer service is slow, and when you get it, it doesn't answer your question/issue. Since the customer service is out in in Prague, Czech Republic, their CS agents are not very good with english and it often reflects in the unclear responses you get.

The software has an amazing UI and provides unmatched features, functionality and options. It's just one of the most amazing piece of software platform that I have ever encountered. We also use Zapier, which is easy to learn and use, but it dwarfs Integromat in the UI, functionality and options available. If I were to choose between the 2, Integromat is the winner by far. I'm actually planning to migrate all our automation to Integromat and cancel Zapier.

Very high learning curve. Can be very frustrating to learn it as the documentation is sub-par lacking detailed examples. There may be a single short example, which will be irrelevant to your scenario, which will make it difficult and frustrating to pick up from and learn. Most of the tutorials are difficult to follow. That said, once you get the hang of it, you'll discover how powerful the software is and start having a lot of fun.

Kimberly D.
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Tremendously powerful, well worth the learning curve!

Kommentare: I can't count the number of hours I've saved by using Integromat. Every single day is simpler because of Integromat's automation. I enjoy building the scenarios and really enjoy everything I'm able to do with the time I don't spend doing repetitive processes!

As a regular user of Integromat, Zapier, and IFTTT, I can say that Integromat offers an unparalleled range of features and capabilities. Don't expect to start using it effectively within minutes; it will take a bit of time to learn the architecture, and more time to make sound decisions about building the most efficient scenarios. The tutorial videos are excellent and the site documentation is very good. Customer support is also very helpful. With time and patience, you'll soon be able to SAVE HOURS OF TIME by incorporating Integromat into your business and personal responsibilities. The sky is the limit!

In the past, a few services I needed were unavailable. Since they continually add to the list of supported connections, this is not a major con in the long run. With Webhooks, it's possible to do almost anything you need.

Vasilis S.
Engineer in Finnland

Is Integromat 'the glue on the internet' as they claim to be?

Kommentare: This is by far the best program in the market in my experience. I usually start with HTTP Requests, or Webhooks and the result is magic. I can root scenarios, putting conditions, it's math funtions, text functions and more in a very relaxing UI. And, Relaxing UI, means hard to get asleep, more time to work, more efficient results, time saving.

Their friendly visual interface is the first thing that will attract your attention, and much easier than any other program in the market (to my knowledge). Many important features, that may seem unimportant at first sight, but critically useful in practice. Error handling, filters, and more, really working with Integromat is like playing a mind game, rather relaxing you. I often do scenarios for my self, just to test functionalities etc. Many apps covering and growing really very fast, as Integromat team takes their business very seriously. There's a 'semi interactive' page with customers requests, and they really implementing what customers ask. WEBHOOKS, XML/JSON PARSE, GET, POST, HTTP, SOAP... Smart Scheduling, and a flexible plan with reasonable prices, generally all the package is really attractive. Once their site was down due to a DDoS attack, but the Bots were running unaffected. The very plus that I want to highlight is that, it's a very able team caring very much about their application and that's obvious in many details.

There is no LINK to the applications they work with. For example, I browse through apps and see "BulkGate". By name, it looks like an app perhaps useful to me but where's their website? Nowhere they give their link. There is no Javascript Cloud, and that's a really major problem. Minor bugs in functionality, for example in WordPress posting but they're usually solving very fast. The organisational platform need improvement as it's limited only in folders. You start a new scenario, first you have to save it in 'bulk' then to find it and then to move it to the folder you want. Anyway these are minor problems and I believe they're going to fix, the Java Cloud would be a very big improvement if they will include it, as several projects need to run Java in the middle of the scenario. Some other times, after XML or JSON parsing, is giving output but that is not passed to the next module.

Howard J.
Principal in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant software. Fantastic support

Kommentare: I first started with Zapier, which whetted my appitite for automating processes. Then I stumbled accross Integromat and never looked back. One of the first Scenarios I built transferred invoice information between SugarCRM & QuickBooks online, this was so successful that we could do away with a member of staff (my wife, she was grateful to not have to come in). since then we've automated so many processes that while our turnover has more than doubled since we first started using Integromat, we've managed to keep the same staff levels

the versatility and flexability is amazing. there is no limit to what you can do. well that's not quite true, you are the limit. You have to keep using it to fully appreciate what you can do. Even if there isn't an app for your software, the chances are if it has an API, Integromat will be able to automate it.

Possibly the shade of blue, but that sort of grows on you. If I was picky, the documentation could have a few more clearer examples of exactly what I'm trying to do.

David K.
David K.
General Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful glue to connect my apps

Kommentare: We are moving all of our Zapier routines to Integromat. We can do more complex processing - such as determine if the time of the missed phone call was during regular or off hours - and have our scenarios customized far more than we could do with Zapier. This is nice but requires support from Integromat (we do not have any programmers on staff). Still, the up-front cost to set this up is reasonable and powerful features make this a very good tool for connecting apps and exchanging information between apps.

We started with Zapier and are migrating to Integromat. Zapier had some bugs that limited our use of the software. Integromat is far more powerful than Zapier, although no where as easy to setup. We are utilizing their custom development services to create 2 scenarios that are too complex for me to create - but the cost to setup these scenarios is quite reasonable.

It's more complex then Zapier. Even with the intuitive graphical interface, you need to understand arrays and regex programming to really utilize the power of this tool.

Mitch B.
Consultant in Australien

Powerful automation app

Kommentare: I started using integromat for more complicated things that I couldn't automate easily with zapier. I've now moved all my automations to integromat as it is far superior to anything else on the market.

Integromat packs a punch when it comes to automating your business or personal tasks. The scenario builder, which allows you to visually build multiple routes with filters, is top notch. I use the app daily for me and my clients. Whenever I get stuck, I reach out to their support and they always amaze me with their fast responses and helpful advice. Their support makes this app, which can be a little confusing, very user friendly and easy to use.

Integromat is not designed for the everyday user. It is an advanced level automation app that does take some getting used to, and requires coding knowledge. I really wish they had more 'human shorthand' to simplify some things such as formatting dates, times etc, such as appending '+2h' to a time to add two hours, like zapier does. This would speed up and simplify making some scenarios. I've also found a few of their help docs are a little sparse and I wish there was more detailed documentation available. The trade off of needing to code certain data is that you truly can manipulate it anyway you want - if you know how to write the code to do it. And the shortfall in documentation is made up with their stellar support. Testing is another issue, as you cannot easily test scenarios, or re-run data through them. This is a known issue and I'm sure integromat are working on it already.

Mark B.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Admin-slayer!

Kommentare: I'm a "one-man-band" running a non-profit that puts on multiple free, short, and in-person leadership training events through the year, as well as a low-cost annual day-long symposium. Two of my main platforms are Eventbrite (for ticketing) and MailChimp (for marketing). Although there is a readily accessible "direct" connection between Eventbrite and MailChimp, that connection is rather limited in what data is passed. In MC I set up two groups for each event (registered, checked-in). EB won't pass the checked-in datafield directly to MC..but Integromat can! Also, for our symposium, I use Integromat to connect EB to not just MailChimp as described above, but also to connect EB to Airtable as part of managing registration/data collection for presenters, volunteers and sponsors. In the past this was a labor-intensive, error-prone process. Now...it's automatic. SO MUCH GOODNESS!

Tons and tons of connectivity, lots of capacity and functionality even at the entry level, and I've fallen in love with the graphical interface. I totally dumped another integration/automation service that was more expensive, less capable, and harder to build/analyze.

Array management is a bit clunky, but once I got some hand-holding from their helpdesk, all is good. Graphical interface took some getting used to, but still much more effective than a simple list of automations (scenarios) created. Blog and other online sources also help move me through "hmmm, how do we do that" moments.

Tim M.
Tim M.
Lead Designer and Developer in Kanada
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic alternative for Data Automation

Kommentare: We are using Integromat to keep data in sync across various platforms, and also to automate some menial data entry tasks. I love, love, LOVE using Integromat! It is so much fun to work with. The visual workflow is very intuitive, and makes it easy to visualize the complex workflows that I've been building. As mentioned in my Cons, the poor documentation made it very hard to learn some of the quirks of the platform, but I'm so glad I stuck with it. I highly suggest you do the same!

The awesome visual design makes it really easy to visualize data and workflows. The interface is much easier to work with than the typical list-based interface of major competitors. I've been really impressed with how much thought and polish has gone into this product! Integromat clearly understands the needs of data automation workflows, and it shows in the intuitiveness and powerful functionality of the product. Also, Integromat's free plan is very flexible, and allowed me to test the product with ease without having to worry about running into limits.

This is a big one, but I'm glad I didn't let it scare me away. Integromat's documentation is currently VERY poor. There are a lot of little quirks in the way Integromat works, particularly with handling arrays and objects ("collections"). It was only after a lot of trial and error and a few support requests that I figured out how all these things worked and was able to competently build the workflows I needed. I really hope they can work on improving the support docs, because this is the biggest thing holding them back at the moment IMHO!

Michael K.
Director in Australien

Integromat is awesome

Kommentare: Amazing

Continuous updating new modules, reliability of the system. I am able to deploy custom integrations with very little code knowledge and much quicker than the alternative

Can be a little bit time consuming learning how to use. Documentation is not great. I have been informed that they are working hard on documentation.

Guy M.
ceo in Israel
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love integromat

Kommentare: im a heavy user most of my services are including integromat

ITS FLEXIBILITY, THE PRICE IS ALMOST FREE, GREAT SUPPORT

That same time i need to go to zapier because same other apps for now, trigger only in zapier

Geoffrey J.
Founder in Italien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great balance between flexibility and ease of use

Kommentare: Make is still my go to automation tool.
I do have to resort to some other tools for more specialized needs like scraping or looping/transforming data as I feel like it uses lots of ops for such trivial tasks.

I love the visual workflow editor (much more flexible than the static one in Zapier for multipath and conditional logic). It's the best in it's category. I also love how easy it is to debug each step.

Pricing is still great value even after the rebrand. It just feels strange though to pay 3x more for your ops if you have to upgrade. I always had a mixed feeling about the support, sometimes I don't get an answer, sometimes it's super fast. Some modules are not maintained (or very slowly) and cause your scenarios to break (Youtube come on !) Some features have been massively voted (like merged path) and years later, it's not there yet. Arrays and collections work differently, which is always a headache to convert to the format your need in my experience. I'm missing a way to resume or restart a run that errored after fixing the scenario.

Ricardo A.
Co-Founder in Costa Rica

Much better than the competition!

Kommentare: I am not sure why this service is not as popular as Zapier, for us has been much more useful, easy to use, and cost-effective.

- Easy of use when creating the scenarios and integrations - Customer support is great - Amount of apps and integrations constantly being added to the system

- Some missing apps - Error handling is not intuitive enough

Artur A.
Artur A.
Product Owner in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Generation "Z" ("Zero-coders")

My team and I truly felt in love with Integromat since very first interaction. A visual interface that is simple enough but provides outstanding possibilities whatever you decided to make or create. The whole variety of integration schemes, connectors, settings, and other product customization appeared to be much over our expectations and engaged us to run more creative sessions with an internal team and outside with our users as well. That dramatically increased our product delivery speed rate and encouraged product team to reach more goals withing the same sprint cycle. With integromat, you help your product team grow. It shortens a development cycle up to 5x faster than we had before.

Would be great to have more examples of a case by case implementations. Also, it seems to be obvious, but there are no pre-built templates or fully-built examples that could make a team engagement more seamless and time-efficient. So the learning curve exists and can freeze your team for quite a long time if you won't focus on just a particular case.

David S.
IT Consultant in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service and great combination of functionality and usability

Kommentare: We solve most of our back end problems with this service. We have a lot of communication between our website, our database, Trello, Mailchimp, Typeform and Google services.
Integromat automates all those processes easily.
We generate and send out all our documents with Integromat.
We handle all our contact and application forms on our website and on Typeform with Integromat to generate support tickets in Trello, send notifications via Gmail and make entries in our database.
From fairly simple to very complex processes Integromat automates all of them to save you a lot of time and nerves.

There are a lot of functions for almost every scenario you can think of. But it is still very easy and simple to use. In comparison to many other service (Zapier, IFTTT, automate.io) this is by far the most powerful tool i have used. That is why i was really surprised how cheap the subscription is. There is even a free subscription model that is enough for some basic scenarios. One of the major points that convinced me to use this service was the customer service. The response time is really short and the customer service even helps with specific scenarios.

Because of the variety of third party ad-ons there might be some issues when a third party updates their software. But after reporting the issues to the customer service they find a solution.