Fantastic alternative for Data Automation

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Tim M.
Lead Designer and Developer
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using Integromat to keep data in sync across various platforms, and also to automate some menial data entry tasks. I love, love, LOVE using Integromat! It is so much fun to work with. The visual workflow is very intuitive, and makes it easy to visualize the complex workflows that I've been building. As mentioned in my Cons, the poor documentation made it very hard to learn some of the quirks of the platform, but I'm so glad I stuck with it. I highly suggest you do the same!

Vorteile: The awesome visual design makes it really easy to visualize data and workflows. The interface is much easier to work with than the typical list-based interface of major competitors. I've been really impressed with how much thought and polish has gone into this product! Integromat clearly understands the needs of data automation workflows, and it shows in the intuitiveness and powerful functionality of the product. Also, Integromat's free plan is very flexible, and allowed me to test the product with ease without having to worry about running into limits.

Nachteile: This is a big one, but I'm glad I didn't let it scare me away. Integromat's documentation is currently VERY poor. There are a lot of little quirks in the way Integromat works, particularly with handling arrays and objects ("collections"). It was only after a lot of trial and error and a few support requests that I figured out how all these things worked and was able to competently build the workflows I needed. I really hope they can work on improving the support docs, because this is the biggest thing holding them back at the moment IMHO!

Powerful glue to connect my apps

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
David K.
General Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are moving all of our Zapier routines to Integromat. We can do more complex processing - such as determine if the time of the missed phone call was during regular or off hours - and have our scenarios customized far more than we could do with Zapier. This is nice but requires support from Integromat (we do not have any programmers on staff). Still, the up-front cost to set this up is reasonable and powerful features make this a very good tool for connecting apps and exchanging information between apps.

Vorteile: We started with Zapier and are migrating to Integromat. Zapier had some bugs that limited our use of the software. Integromat is far more powerful than Zapier, although no where as easy to setup. We are utilizing their custom development services to create 2 scenarios that are too complex for me to create - but the cost to setup these scenarios is quite reasonable.

Nachteile: It's more complex then Zapier. Even with the intuitive graphical interface, you need to understand arrays and regex programming to really utilize the power of this tool.

Admin-slayer!

Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Mark B.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm a "one-man-band" running a non-profit that puts on multiple free, short, and in-person leadership training events through the year, as well as a low-cost annual day-long symposium. Two of my main platforms are Eventbrite (for ticketing) and MailChimp (for marketing). Although there is a readily accessible "direct" connection between Eventbrite and MailChimp, that connection is rather limited in what data is passed. In MC I set up two groups for each event (registered, checked-in). EB won't pass the checked-in datafield directly to MC..but Integromat can! Also, for our symposium, I use Integromat to connect EB to not just MailChimp as described above, but also to connect EB to Airtable as part of managing registration/data collection for presenters, volunteers and sponsors. In the past this was a labor-intensive, error-prone process. Now...it's automatic. SO MUCH GOODNESS!

Vorteile: Tons and tons of connectivity, lots of capacity and functionality even at the entry level, and I've fallen in love with the graphical interface. I totally dumped another integration/automation service that was more expensive, less capable, and harder to build/analyze.

Nachteile: Array management is a bit clunky, but once I got some hand-holding from their helpdesk, all is good. Graphical interface took some getting used to, but still much more effective than a simple list of automations (scenarios) created. Blog and other online sources also help move me through "hmmm, how do we do that" moments.

Very confusing program

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Jesse C.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Compared to Zapier, this program is hard to use.

Vorteile: It is very customizable with many features.

Nachteile: You really need to know what your doing to make this work.

Powerful automation app

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Mitch B.
Consultant

Kommentare: I started using integromat for more complicated things that I couldn't automate easily with zapier. I've now moved all my automations to integromat as it is far superior to anything else on the market.

Vorteile: Integromat packs a punch when it comes to automating your business or personal tasks. The scenario builder, which allows you to visually build multiple routes with filters, is top notch. I use the app daily for me and my clients. Whenever I get stuck, I reach out to their support and they always amaze me with their fast responses and helpful advice. Their support makes this app, which can be a little confusing, very user friendly and easy to use.

Nachteile: Integromat is not designed for the everyday user. It is an advanced level automation app that does take some getting used to, and requires coding knowledge. I really wish they had more 'human shorthand' to simplify some things such as formatting dates, times etc, such as appending '+2h' to a time to add two hours, like zapier does. This would speed up and simplify making some scenarios. I've also found a few of their help docs are a little sparse and I wish there was more detailed documentation available. The trade off of needing to code certain data is that you truly can manipulate it anyway you want - if you know how to write the code to do it. And the shortfall in documentation is made up with their stellar support. Testing is another issue, as you cannot easily test scenarios, or re-run data through them. This is a known issue and I'm sure integromat are working on it already.

Generation "Z" ("Zero-coders")

Bewertet am 25.8.2019
Artur A.
Product Owner
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: My team and I truly felt in love with Integromat since very first interaction. A visual interface that is simple enough but provides outstanding possibilities whatever you decided to make or create. The whole variety of integration schemes, connectors, settings, and other product customization appeared to be much over our expectations and engaged us to run more creative sessions with an internal team and outside with our users as well. That dramatically increased our product delivery speed rate and encouraged product team to reach more goals withing the same sprint cycle. With integromat, you help your product team grow. It shortens a development cycle up to 5x faster than we had before.

Nachteile: Would be great to have more examples of a case by case implementations. Also, it seems to be obvious, but there are no pre-built templates or fully-built examples that could make a team engagement more seamless and time-efficient. So the learning curve exists and can freeze your team for quite a long time if you won't focus on just a particular case.

Better than Zapier by a mile

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Deryco H.
Web Developer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: System works flawlessly out of the box and has made my day to day tasks much easier, I've gone from 2 hours of work to 5 minutes. Made the rest of my day super productive.

Vorteile: - Ease of Use
- Alot more programming, filter and functions can be done
- can be triggered based of certain function and fields
- There actually is a customer support with the company vs an automated response I've receive with others

Nachteile: - havent honestly had a single one, wish for more google maps integration but thats more of a personal thing.

Amazing software and better to any other competitor

Bewertet am 5.10.2019
Xavi F.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was using Zapier for a while, and this software is so much worth it for less money. Free plan is excelent and payment plans are so much better.

Vorteile: This programe works counting actions and not automations, so if you are a small company is a better option.

Nachteile: Some actions are not as practical as other programes and you would need to be helped by the support.

Like Zapier but a lot cheaper.

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Luca R.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Advanced scheduling, hundreds of integrations, low price. I couldn't ask more from integromat.

Vorteile: This software is incredibly powerful and with countless of integrations, I can always find the right solution for my problems. It is as good as the more famous Zapier, only more than two times cheaper.

Nachteile: Nothing I can think of. Webhooks and mailhooks are not limited by an minimum interval even for the free tier.

Underrated automation tool

Bewertet am 29.9.2019
Co-Founder
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Integromat has become indispensable in a few parts of my business.

Vorteile: Integromat is so POWERFUL and it's so underrated. I feel like not many people know about this amazing tool. Coupled with a visual builder, Integromat makes it so easy to build automation to connection various of my applications.

Nachteile: Some features require steep learning curve. However, the support is super helpful even to free users.

Best customer service and great combination of functionality and usability

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
David S.
IT Consultant
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We solve most of our back end problems with this service. We have a lot of communication between our website, our database, Trello, Mailchimp, Typeform and Google services.
Integromat automates all those processes easily.
We generate and send out all our documents with Integromat.
We handle all our contact and application forms on our website and on Typeform with Integromat to generate support tickets in Trello, send notifications via Gmail and make entries in our database.
From fairly simple to very complex processes Integromat automates all of them to save you a lot of time and nerves.

Vorteile: There are a lot of functions for almost every scenario you can think of. But it is still very easy and simple to use. In comparison to many other service (Zapier, IFTTT, automate.io) this is by far the most powerful tool i have used.
That is why i was really surprised how cheap the subscription is. There is even a free subscription model that is enough for some basic scenarios.
One of the major points that convinced me to use this service was the customer service. The response time is really short and the customer service even helps with specific scenarios.

Nachteile: Because of the variety of third party ad-ons there might be some issues when a third party updates their software. But after reporting the issues to the customer service they find a solution.

Zapier on steroids with the best customer support out there!

Bewertet am 29.6.2019
Ratko I.
CEO & Founder
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I simply adore Integromat! I'm using it in a number of projects and still haven't scratched the surface of what its potential really is. Anyone who I know who started using Integromat, as soon as they got over the initial bump of how to use it - they fell in love with it. They're soooo robust, have an ability to tackle almost any situation, either with a pre-built module or by letting you create your own one. Highly highly highly recommended!

Vorteile: - An amazing visual user interface to see automated workflows and data flows within them
- Robust features to setup each part of the automation (filters, error handling, multi-steps, etc.)
- A great list of ready-to-plug-in tools (each with a number of actions and triggers)
- Ability to create your own modules
- User interface for a all automations and results tracking is amazing
- Amazing price for value

Nachteile: - Takes a while to learn how to properly use the tool (the Facebook community and customer support is amazing so that definitely helps), and how operations are counted is a bit different than other tools so can be confusing
- Doesn't have that many tools they integrate with, compared to their popular competitors
Just to note, both cons above are getting better daily, and they're minimal compared to the tremendous value you get out of Integromat.

best easy to use tool programmers

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Yousef A.

Kommentare: I'm using it +2 years. so far always working as intended. i would recommend this.

Vorteile: it's easy to use.
fast connection setup between platforms.
easy to start for beginners.
enough advanced options for people who understands them.
community driven development.
you can create your own app.
logs per operations.

Nachteile: the documentations are thin, not enough examples and explainations. (per app).
some workflows require a lot operations, which can cost a lot.

This tool definitely crushes the competition

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Lucas P.
Creative Director
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've tried a number of tools in the space, and Integromat really just brings it in all the places that are important to me. I appreciate the overall flexibility -- the developers have assumed nothing about your project and so there are no restrictions to what you can achieve. The pop-open config panels for each pre-built module are a clean and simple way to manage what would otherwise be a HUGE tangle of individual libraries and imported classes. I've created a tool that funnel multiple lead sources into a single PipeDrive sales flow. I've built a service to provide email addresses to website members that forwards inbound messages to the address associated with their user account. I've built a signup-processing tool that adds new subscribers to variable MailChimp lists depending on the details of their service agreement.

Vorteile: Visual UI simplifies complex integration networks
Really good selection of pre-built interface modules
Ability to write your own reusable modules
Debugging system to track down integration errors
Lots of options for handling of errors
Usable freemium offering and great pricing after that

Nachteile: There are a few interface modules that I'd like to see pre-built for tools that I use, but these tools also utilize REST APIs, so the lack of pre-built modules doesn't get in the way of actual development. It just feels a bit neater to use a pre-built module and see those icons in the UI instead of just seeing a bunch of webhoook icons.

The most important tool for my business

Tomáš P.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Every aspect of business... processing orders based on payment received, bulk orders shipping, e-mail lead automation, crm, accounting... and more.

Vorteile: Thanks to Integromat I am able to automate such a lot of tasks. I use it for creating lists of customers, orders ready to be shipped immediately. Use it for data transfer automation between a group of our services (e-mailing, crm, accounting...). When it comes to e-commerce, this is a must have tool.

Nachteile: Even when I cannot find a service I need to connect, Integromat support can add it asap on request. Cannot think of any cons.

Amazing features and integrations

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Herbert H.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is by far the best and most intuitive of the data and task automation options.

Vorteile: Tried IFTTT and Zapier. This grasshoper-like interface makes way more sense to me. When I got hung up with errors, support team helped me get things working quickly.

Nachteile: There aren't many guard rails on the software yet, so newbies like me can make mistakes that require tech support to undo our errors.

Hands-down the best integration solution for business

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Director & Business Services Lead
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've built a number of integrations and automations with integromat involving customer-facing apps, our CRM and our marketing tools. Our use and development roadmap with Integromat continues to grow and we will also phase out our existing integration tools.

Vorteile: Incredibly capable, robust, well designed and provides a very comprehensive set of tools for integration.

Nachteile: It's really hard to criticise this product. It's possibly most suited to developers or users with a technical flair.

It's one of the best integration software in existence

Benjamin M.
Artistic Director
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Integromat is by far one of the best integration softwares on the market today. I've used several, including Zapier and others, and I find this online tool to be easy to understand, easy to use, and I recommend it to EVERYONE who runs any kind of business that they should learn to use Integromat. Yes, there's a learning curve, but it's not a steep one, and if you have any understanding of basic logical thinking, puzzle solving, and know what it is you want to achieve, Integromat makes it very easy to do.

Vorteile: The intuitive way of thinking about the logic of a workflow. The "bubbles" that you add and do the "if this then that" allows for a wide array of very intricate and detailed automations that prevent a lot of manual labor. I absolutely love this about the software

Nachteile: Documentation is rather limited, but they're working on that as I can see. But nevertheless, I do often have to contact support for some new features or oddities that I run into. But they're very quick to respond and help with issues.

Amazing tool and very very good support

Bewertet am 21.9.2019
Žiga K.
Business development
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Integromat is basically like superpowers. It provides an amazing interface to automate everything in your company and save development costs and time. In comparison with other tools out there it is by far the most powerful one.

Vorteile: Hands down customer support. Our rep and the others from support team are very skilled and always super on-point. They all have a background in dev so no struggling with outsourced tier 1 support!

Nachteile: Nothing in particular, everything seems to be working reliably

So powerful without a single line of code

Ruben M.
Product Manager

Kommentare: Like happens with other tools, you need to spend some time in learning about the tool before you can use it as a regular user. But once you understand how it works, is very easy and quick.

Vorteile: You can build any flow you want/need in a very easy way. Even non technical members can create their own pipes with a basic learning.
Many integrations are available and you can make curl, so you can do (almost) everything.

Nachteile: Filter conditions are not completely flexible. You need to make workarounds with more conditions than desired.

Great product

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Shang-lin C.
Business Owner
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great! Although it seems like they dont have a lot of tutorials - just needed to play around with the functionality. Feel that there should be a bit of leeway on the number of operations "to test", as i quickly ran out of operations during my testing phase! messaged support and they sorted me out with a pretty quick response time. so far a very happy user of integromat and its support team

Vorteile: I liked that integromat integrates shopify and quickbooks, which meant that when someone purchased something off my website, i wouldnt need to manually put in all the line items in quickbooks! this means new customer details, line items, which can be quite gruesome to do if a customer orders multiple items.
I also liked that integrotmat integrates with google sheets, which meant that when someone purchased something, it can make changes to a spreadsheet which gives me an overall view of my inventory.

Nachteile: Not the easiest to learn, but that goes with any software. You'd need some technical knowledge and a deep understanding on what your process should be like. that being said since the software is so flexible, there are lots of things to change, which makes this software so powerful.

Cheaper than others and easier to use

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Managing Director
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall I have been very impressed with Integromat. Easy to use fast to accomplish your goals, unless you need support which takes ages to get a reply from

Vorteile: I have tried lots of automation solutions out there but Integromat really is far more intuitive. What once was a daunting prospect of linking systems and data together is now a breeze. The list of different sauces and apps to choose from is massive. They also have huge amount of documentation which is very easy to follow.

Nachteile: It is easy to get yourself in a mess adding connectors when you didn't mean to and it isn't possible to save a scenario unless you have completed all the fields. This is a pain when you are creating more complex scenarios and need to flick in and out of other apps.

von Integromat an 19.2.2019

Hello, thanks a lot for your review. Just a note, it is possible to save scenario at any point, it can even be completely empty or in any kind of unfinished state. And if you don't mind, I would like to hear more about why you are unsatisfied with our Customer support. Thank you. Ondrej, Integromat

Cheap, easy and reliable

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Owener
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm integrating a web crawler with podio, and transfers data back and forth between the crawler, integromat, podio and back. Integromat does most of the heavy lifting as its so easy to use, and very stable.
Creating even complex flows is easy as you have a great overview of what is going to happen, and where your flows break. The amount of integrations are astonishing, from crawlers to crms, to pdf-converters and mysql databases. You can do ALOT in integromat, even without any programming experience.

Vorteile: Its is extremely easy to use. The flows shows in a logical way what is going to happen, and compared to many competitors this gives you a great overview when you are creating your flows.
You can build simple things quickly, but integromat is powerfull enough to create extremely complex flows.

Nachteile: You can quickly run out of credits when you test flows. Would be nice if not-live flows was free. A flow of say 20 actions count as 20 credits, so if you test the flow with 5 items 10 times, your free credit is used up (20 * 5 * 10 = 1000 actions).

Easier to use and more functions compared to competitors

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Maxime V.
E-commerce Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's so easy to use, just drag and drop. But don't be fooled by simple GUI you can do a lot with this software! Complex API connections between multiple API's is no problem with this software. Everyday new connections with other software is being added.

Nachteile: From the moment i started with Integromat i had no real problems. Questions are answered within hours. So far no cons.

Game Changer

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Greg B.
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is overall a phenomenal experience. I own a small business and it feels like we have a big IT budget. I have no programming training or professional experience. I have successfully connected API's for our web forms, CRM, appointment setting, POS, recurring billing, and g-suite.

Vorteile: Function. I used Zapier for years and was continually frustrated with it's limits. Somehow found Integromat and the things it can do are truly amazing.

Nachteile: I am not an IT guy, I consider myself an affluent user of software. In the beginning I was totally overwhelmed. At times I still am overwhelmed. I wish there was more online documentation. Understandably they are a new company, but I like least that I feel like a fool asking basic questions of support. Although, they are always super helpful and very responsive!