Über Make

Tool für Workflowautomatisierung, um sich wiederholende Aufgaben zu beseitigen.

Erfahre mehr über Make

Customer support is great. Amount of apps and integrations constantly being added to the system.

It's a bit unclear exactly what is happening that counts against your limits, but the lowest paid plan is so little I upgraded to that when I needed to.

Bewertungen zu Make

Make hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 377 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Make bereits verwendet?

Pieter
Pieter
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great competitor to Zapier, but not for everyone

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Manuel
IT-Projektmanager in Deutschland
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Einfach zu konfigurieren, läuft stabil, ich bin sehr zufrieden!

Prozesse automatisieren per Drag&Drop. Wenig manuelles Eingreifen in den Code. Gute Möglichkeiten, Daten, Connections, etc. weiterzuverwenden.

Die vielen Möglichkeiten sind manchmal ein wenig verwirrend. Die grafische Oberfläche ist manchmal etwas verwirrend.

Christian
Christian
CEO in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Amazing Software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It’s the easiest way to connect workflow and automate process

I don’t know exactly.. I think the only things is the number of app social to connect. There isn’t TikTok and YouTube. This 2 app is so important to automate social workflow

Arjun
Arjun
Co-founder in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

the most intuitive workflow manager out there

Kommentare: Overall, we're very satisfied with Make. It's a phenomenal tool. We are able to automate entire teams' worth of work because of it's wide APi access (every tool from Hubspot to Stripe to our database), large toolkit (we can connect with everything from web scrapers to OpenAI) and intuitive UI (which lets us build complex configurations). you do pay a premium over Zapier for this, but it's incredibly worth it.

- excellent support for every major SaaS and AI tool - easy to create complex workflows - straightforward pricing - very easy to debug tasks and workflows

- custom code modules leave something to be desired - Google Drive integrations lag Zapier's capability

Informationsdienst, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good value in case of simple flows.

Kommentare: Overall, integrating this with a custom developed platform was a painful process.
It is an excellent tool for small to medium businesses that need to automate light processes (like requesting feedback after an order was placed, or autoreplying); but it falls short when it is needed for integrating with other custom APIs; as an example: a JSON schema cannot be defined upfront, it can only be inferred from an actual endpoint call - meaning that the model that Make suggest, may not reflect the actual response that will be received in various scenarios.
The model definitions, are stored in a data store (which is also part of the platform), but the data store is extremely limited in terms of what it can store vs cost; so for custom solutions the costs will increase rapidly.

It provides a friendly and easy-to-use interface for defining and maintaining simple flows - these are called scenarios and they are comprised of tasks. It has connectivity with a wide range of services (pretty much all mainstream social apps, chat apps and email apps) The interface also allows you to see the general status of the execution, along with stats like number of running instances and an overview of completed/ failed scenarios. Also, the fact that this is provided as a SaaS solution made it appealing from a setup & configuration point of view.

It is lightweight, meaning that anything above defining a simple flow that sends messages to a number of persons is extremely hard to implement. Although it has support for JSON or for calling web APIs, this is cumbersome, even for a technical user. In a similar fasion, it comes with the ability to define webhooks, but these are generally focused on mainstream social media platforms. Additionally, the active scenarios overview is extremely light, it does not give information about the actual tasks, only about the scenario itself - at times, this made it hard for the business users to determine what had gone wrong.

Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Supercharge your workflows with Make

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Make to any business looking to get into automation or add more power to their workflows. It has expanded my horizons to workplace automation and operational efficiency in ways I didn't think were possible.

Make is a game-changer for business of any size, and has allowed our team to supercharge its workflows. We've created automations that are far more powerful than any native integrations on our platforms (i.e. Jotform's Monday.com integration, which doesn't support all column types like Make does). Make's customer service team is also top-notch and goes above and beyond to help problem solve.

The only thing is that I wish the error reporting information were more direct/helpful. That being said, if you read the documentation provided it explains everything. Sometimes the error reporting just goes over my head and/or can take a while to troubleshoot.

Pedro
Pedro
Marketing & Growth Ops in Portugal
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best Marketing automation hubs

Tools usually don't have native integrations with each other.Make.com is your best friend in these cases. You can easily set up conections between tools and do all kinds of workflow management stuff (Branches, routers, filters, transform data etc).Usually tools have an integration with make but, if you don't have it, you can always use the API.

It can become expensive because you pay per each operation that runs

Stephen
Stephen
Owner in UK
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Automations MADE easy with Make

Kommentare: Essential piece of kit for our Ai Automations Agency that just works. Connecting things that fire upon triggers is a life saver and increases productivity

The automation of set and leave for a lot of our daily processes and the ability to connect so many APIs

Not a lot to complain about but maybe advanced pricing options for different levels of usage than already exist

Mike
Developer in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easily and Profesionally Connect your data across platforms

Kommentare: Great, we have around 40+ scenarios running that make sure our data is on all the correct places at all time.

Easy to create your flows, connect the different apps and handle errors.

Support has been slow in replying when something is not working or I'm not really sure if I'm doing it correctly.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A useful alternative to Zapier

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Multiple paths and error handling are better than in Zapier. Good value plans with generous free tier.

UX can the confusing at times. It’s frustrating there isn’t a custom code action readily available.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

The best no-code automation tool out there

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The visual interface of Make is a joy to use. The educational course content is very comprehensive and makes it easy to get up and running and learn, not just how Make works, but how applications communicate in general. So even if you're a complete novice but have a desire to learn a new skill, it's very valuable. Support is excellent and the Make community will always support you if you have trouble with building particular scenarios.

If I had to pick a flaw, while the educational content is very good, there are "continuation" errors (I assume due to updates in the course content which is not back-checked and edited, or due to updates to the platform, so an image you see may not be the same as in the course). This can confuse beginners and did confuse me at the start. But it is improving.

Alexander
CEO in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My favourite automation tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Make is very versatile - You can adjust countless settings to match your business case. Also, it is significantly cheaper than Zapier.

The amount of integrated apps is way less than on Zapier. Alltough I prefer using Make whenever I can, sometimes I have to come back to Zapier because of the missing app integration.

Mark
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Admin-slayer!

Kommentare: I'm a "one-man-band" running a non-profit that puts on multiple free, short, and in-person leadership training events through the year, as well as a low-cost annual day-long symposium. Two of my main platforms are Eventbrite (for ticketing) and MailChimp (for marketing). Although there is a readily accessible "direct" connection between Eventbrite and MailChimp, that connection is rather limited in what data is passed. In MC I set up two groups for each event (registered, checked-in). EB won't pass the checked-in datafield directly to MC..but Integromat can! Also, for our symposium, I use Integromat to connect EB to not just MailChimp as described above, but also to connect EB to Airtable as part of managing registration/data collection for presenters, volunteers and sponsors. In the past this was a labor-intensive, error-prone process. Now...it's automatic. SO MUCH GOODNESS!

Tons and tons of connectivity, lots of capacity and functionality even at the entry level, and I've fallen in love with the graphical interface. I totally dumped another integration/automation service that was more expensive, less capable, and harder to build/analyze.

Array management is a bit clunky, but once I got some hand-holding from their helpdesk, all is good. Graphical interface took some getting used to, but still much more effective than a simple list of automations (scenarios) created. Blog and other online sources also help move me through "hmmm, how do we do that" moments.

Howard
Principal in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant software. Fantastic support

Kommentare: I first started with Zapier, which whetted my appitite for automating processes. Then I stumbled accross Integromat and never looked back. One of the first Scenarios I built transferred invoice information between SugarCRM & QuickBooks online, this was so successful that we could do away with a member of staff (my wife, she was grateful to not have to come in). since then we've automated so many processes that while our turnover has more than doubled since we first started using Integromat, we've managed to keep the same staff levels

the versatility and flexability is amazing. there is no limit to what you can do. well that's not quite true, you are the limit. You have to keep using it to fully appreciate what you can do. Even if there isn't an app for your software, the chances are if it has an API, Integromat will be able to automate it.

Possibly the shade of blue, but that sort of grows on you. If I was picky, the documentation could have a few more clearer examples of exactly what I'm trying to do.

Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best overall option out there. Support needs improvement.

Kommentare: Make is an excellent product overall, and in my opinion has the best mix of features, usability, features, etc. It also comes at a much lower price than Zapier for most uses. This is very important.

Make is one of the most flexible SAAS products on the market. Its interface is more intuitive to me than Zapier. I love the workflow diagram structure. It works with a huge number of different apps. When I started using it, I needed Zapier to fill in some of the gaps where Make could not complete the needed integration (at least natively). Since that time, Make has added nearly all of my required integrations. It also has the flexibility to work with the API directly.

Support takes a really long time to get back to you. Often times the response leaves something to be desired. Other times, the response is great (though slow). The transition from Integromat to Make was not handled very well. There are tonnes of complaints about problems caused as a result of the transition. Some of the complaints are warranted, others are overblown in my opinion. Would love the ability to run an automation again when things go wrong. This is currently missing (there may be a complex solution that I'm not aware of).

E-Learning, Selbstständig

Switching task-intensive automations from Zapier

Zapier will always be the king of the low-code automations game, but their pricing is pretty ridiculous. There are certain app integrations for which I need to stick with Zapier, but thanks to Make, and some clever Webhooking, I've been able to significantly reduce the number of daily tasks used by Zapier. This has enabled me to drop back down to their 2,000 task/month plan (I was on the 5,000 task/month plan and was already bumping up against that). Make definitely takes some time getting used to, especially if you are coming from Zapier. But after a few days, I got a pretty solid handle on things and was off to the races. Another benefit is that Make seems to have significantly greater flexibility when it comes to some of the core apps. For example, Zapier does not allow you to share Google Drive files/folders with specific users. Make allows you to do this in a few clicks. Similarly, you are limited to a single line item when creating a Zoho Books invoice in Zapier, whereas in Make you can add as many line items as you'd like. Little things like this make a big difference for me.

The learning curve is a bit tough; they could use a lot more support videos. Additionally, their support is severely lacking when compared to Zapier. I would certainly pay extra for premium support if that were an option.

Geoffrey
Founder in Italien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great balance between flexibility and ease of use

Kommentare: Make is still my go to automation tool.
I do have to resort to some other tools for more specialized needs like scraping or looping/transforming data as I feel like it uses lots of ops for such trivial tasks.

I love the visual workflow editor (much more flexible than the static one in Zapier for multipath and conditional logic). It's the best in it's category. I also love how easy it is to debug each step.

Pricing is still great value even after the rebrand. It just feels strange though to pay 3x more for your ops if you have to upgrade. I always had a mixed feeling about the support, sometimes I don't get an answer, sometimes it's super fast. Some modules are not maintained (or very slowly) and cause your scenarios to break (Youtube come on !) Some features have been massively voted (like merged path) and years later, it's not there yet. Arrays and collections work differently, which is always a headache to convert to the format your need in my experience. I'm missing a way to resume or restart a run that errored after fixing the scenario.

Lindsay
Director in Neuseeland
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Like having an extra staff member

Kommentare: Brilliant.

The vast connectivity to other apps that I use all the time means that while I selected it with a task in mind, I now find myself imagining new tasks to automate all the time.

I'd love a little more responsive assistance when I have a question around how to achieve something. But still they are pretty responsive so It's not really a complaint.

yousef
owner in Niederlande
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best easy to use tool programmers

Kommentare: I'm using it +2 years. so far always working as intended. i would recommend this.

it's easy to use. fast connection setup between platforms. easy to start for beginners. enough advanced options for people who understands them. community driven development. you can create your own app. logs per operations.

the documentations are thin, not enough examples and explainations. (per app). some workflows require a lot operations, which can cost a lot.

Tim
Digital Manager in Australien
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

it is the glue

Kommentare: we use integromat for feeding social media feeds to our busienss pages , passing jotform data to our internal system, passing shopify data between shopify and our internal sytems.

it works with ftp and csv's and txt files that we still use and integrates with Shopify. took sime support assistance but they were fantastic and we can now import customer data and export orders as well as support tickets using jotform.

creating scenarios can sometimes be difficult for a non-developer.

Federico
Process lead in Mexiko
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No code changed my life

Kommentare: It took me 1 day of poking around the tool to understand the logic. After that I was able to do usefull stuff.

This software enables old dogs like me learn new tricks! I have been able to come up with neat solutions to automate multiple administrative tasks without the need to know how to write code.

It ocasionally runs into API obsolescence from 3rd parties (eg. Google sheets), when that happens you need to configure you scenarios in the new version. Consumes time.

Philipp
Director in Mauritius
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent alternative to Zapier

All the essential tools for integration and workflow automation, wide range of available integrations, flexible pricing plans.

Interface is ok, but could be improved, particularly while editing the scenarios. Some advance flow control options (like consolidate flows) are missing, but there are workarounds.

IT Consultant in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service and great combination of functionality and usability

Kommentare: We solve most of our back end problems with this service. We have a lot of communication between our website, our database, Trello, Mailchimp, Typeform and Google services.
Integromat automates all those processes easily.
We generate and send out all our documents with Integromat.
We handle all our contact and application forms on our website and on Typeform with Integromat to generate support tickets in Trello, send notifications via Gmail and make entries in our database.
From fairly simple to very complex processes Integromat automates all of them to save you a lot of time and nerves.

There are a lot of functions for almost every scenario you can think of. But it is still very easy and simple to use. In comparison to many other service (Zapier, IFTTT, automate.io) this is by far the most powerful tool i have used. That is why i was really surprised how cheap the subscription is. There is even a free subscription model that is enough for some basic scenarios. One of the major points that convinced me to use this service was the customer service. The response time is really short and the customer service even helps with specific scenarios.

Because of the variety of third party ad-ons there might be some issues when a third party updates their software. But after reporting the issues to the customer service they find a solution.

Kevin
Kevin
Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent iPaaS Tool - Less Brand Recognition, More Value

Kommentare: Excellent

I have used numerous offerings in the integration platorm as a service category. Big name, expensive platforms such as Boomi, Informatica, Snaplogic, JitterBit, Workato, MIcrosoft, and Software AG. And also platforms I consider not true iPaaS platforms. Zapier/IFTTT are the best examples. They are truly targeting the citizen integrator, not a more advanced user or developer. I've used those tools directly, and using them to embed as functional components of a broader product architecture, such as using a Model Driven MIcrosoft PowerApp in a commercial software offering. Personally, I have found Microsoft's M365, Power Platform, and Azure suite, and even D365 though less so, to offer the greatest net value. Microsoft Teams is a tool that doesn't really have a peer (not even Slack in my view) in bringing all the value to an accessible place for end users to use the tools to measurable effect. However, I have also found the need for a complimentary tool that is not Microsoft developed, and after testing and labbing Informatica, Boomi, Jitterbit, Workato, and SnapLogic, and using Zapier for more personal-oriented purposes, I now look at Integromat as that key 2nd tool. It does not have the brand recognition of many of the others mentioned. But it's flexibility, utility, value, support, and the constant innovation by those managing the platform. I highly recommend the platform.

Very little to complain about. Perhaps because of less brand recognition (in the US anyway), the community is smaller.

Nathan
Founder in Belgien
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best!

Kommentare: Make is one of the best in his category, we have a lot of integrations and we can do things great things if we know how it works.

The number of integration, the possibilities that we have, the great free plan and the fact that others plan are modulable.

With possibilities come complexity. We can do basic things but if we want to make things a little more complex, we have to spend some time on the platform.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All these things we couldn't have done

Kommentare: I'm running a lot of automation that makes my life easier, with an incredible gain of time. It could be simply e-mails sorting, data collection, social media posts... the range of use of Make is incredible, there is approximately nothing you can't do with it!

Make is an incredibly great tool for automation. I like the product direction and the continuous expansion of Ootb integrations available that are for now covering all our needs. The ROI is great.

It's sometimes a bit complicated to use for non-techie people, compare to their competitors - sounds less intuitive than Zapier for instance.