Immediately useful

Bewertet am 25.8.2016
Richard K.
Managing Director

Kommentare: Signup Zone is one of those (few) products that makes you wonder "Why didn't anyone think of that before?". It is so obviously a good idea, and its a pleasure to use. For a family BBQ, I can organise who will bring what by email - no app required.
But once you have more that 4-5 people involved, signup zone is brilliant.
It is quite like a piece of paper that everyone can look at and write on at the same time.
The organiser can set up jobs to be done and people can sign up to do do those jobs, bring those things, etc.
Everyone can see what everyone else has signed up for, so you don't end up at a BBQ with 20 salads and no meat.
Sometimes you want to assign people to a job that has to be done each week - the organiser can do that so its not editable by everyone.

Vorteile: Simple - does one thing extremely well.
Easy - so easy to use you're barely aware that software is involved - instead you focus on what you're doing (which, after all, is the point)

Nachteile: I love Signup Zone and I have nothing bad to say about it.

Has simplified a complex job!!

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Mary H.
Early Childhood Director
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With over 100 volunteers to keep track of monthly in our church Children's Ministry, this allows each volunteer to view the schedule without having to log in or remember a password. We keep it first name only for that reason. But anyone can update their availability at anytime, even when another person is looking at the schedule. No more emailing the schedule back and forth from work to home and remembering to update any changes!! YAY!! It does not notify the administrator or volunteers about changes or reminders yet (maybe someday) but it is worth it even so!! The developers are very responsive to ideas and are quick to offer help when needed. GREAT TOOL! I am very thankful for it.

Vorteile: That there is no need to login--just click the link and it appears! Administrators can lock sheets that need to be saved (such as a template) This helps when there is a regular pattern of volunteering which may change week to week. Saves time to set up new months by copying template.

Nachteile: I do wish change notifications could be e-mailed to administrators. And maybe even reminders to those who are on schedule.

SIGN UP ZONE makes my life easier

Bewertet am 31.8.2016
Jenny C.
Bildungsmanagement

Kommentare: Sign Up zone has become an integral part of my life. I use it to organise holiday play dates for my kids (make a 2 week calendar and ask friends to fill in their preferred date and time), shared custody arrangements with my ex, dinner dates with friends, camping weekends and school reading groups. I have even used it as a central point from which to share and update data with others for a research project.

Vorteile: - Users can access and update information without having to sign into the website
- the screens are clear and user friendly without distracting information and images

Nachteile: Text in the table cells cannot be varied, eg. made bold

Hard to beat if you need a simple but flexible and easy-to-use signup tool

Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Jon D.
volunteer coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are loving signup.zone for coordinating volunteers to help shelter and feed temporarily homeless families in our church building for a week, four times per year. We built the signup forms once and then every three months we clear out the old data (after saving the tabular reports for our records) and re-use the forms for a new signup, with different dates. Simple! We pay a small annual fee in order to retain a custom URL, but it's totally worth it. In short, signup.zone is a superb web tool and head and shoulders above everything else we tried. The developers have obviously put a lot of thought into user needs, simplicity of design, and functionality, and it shows. They also responded right away to our suggestions for enhancements. What's not to like?

Vorteile: simple, flexible, easy to set up and maintain, no ads, easy for volunteers to use without training.

Nachteile: Almost no complaints-- it would be nice to be able to upload a custom logo as opposed to the 'canned' options, but that is far from being a deal-breaker. There is also currently no option for a reminder email to volunteers on the day(s) they signed up for a task (although an email does go out on signup), but in truth we haven't found we missed that feature.

So Easy to Use, Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 29.8.2016
Anna H.

Kommentare: Signup Zone is very easy to use, even for someone who is not very computer literate. Setting up rosters is simple and making changes is quick and easy. It is a great way to organise volunteers and events. It is very useful being able to keep an eye on rosters in real time. The customer support is efficient and friendly. I have used it on numerous occasions and will continue to do so. I have also recommended it to other people, based on my experiences with it.

Vorteile: Easy to use.
A great way of organising volunteers and events.
Updated in real time.
Reliable and friendly customer support.

Nachteile: Nothing

Great for community groups

Bewertet am 4.9.2016
Catherine V.
Directoe
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sign Up Zone is a wonderful asset for the team at LOVLIST and for our users. Its clean design and clear instructions and demos allow users to set up groups in no time. Visitors to LOVLIST use Sign Up Zone to create volunteer groups for helping others - creating rosters to coordinate meals, child care and the like. SignUp Zone's flexibility allows them to tailor the rosters exactly to the needs of the group, and its attractive, intuitive interface makes it easy to use, even for those who are not so computer literate.
Customer support is fast and friendly and the team at Artana have gone out of their way to help us to tailor our signups to suit LOVLIST volunteers.

Vorteile: Clean, attractive design
Ease of use
Great demos
Excellent customer support

Easy to use and excellent customer service!

Bewertet am 9.11.2016
Jen Y.
Ministry Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a children's ministry assistant at a large church in a suburb of Buffalo, New York. Our team stumbled upon this site while searching for an easier way to coordinate and schedule our ministry volunteers. We are loving the ease and efficiency of your website ' it suits our needs perfectly!! We even had a few questions and suggestions and contacted the owners regarding a few specific needs we had, and they responded quickly, and were able to meet those needs in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend this site to anyone looking for an easy way to create schedules and sign-ups!!!

Vorteile: Easy to use.

Nachteile: Nothing - Arthur Street fixed the one issue I had with the software after I e-mailed him about it!

Our go to program for any event

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Penny G.
Paramedic
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Kommentare: Sign up Zone has made what was once a difficult task so easy. It's quick and simple to use, has a great format and is easily shared if you have multiple organisers.
We use it now over a number of our groups including Scouts, Guides and our school/pre school. From book fairs, sausage sizzles, camps and fetes it's perfect.
Thanks for amazing tool.. We wouldn't be with out it and recommend it to anyone needing a professional and fool proof rostering system.

Thank you!!!

Vorteile: Easy to use, wide range of uses, well presented

Nachteile: Honestly I have no negatives

Works for us!

Bewertet am 24.8.2016
Catherine S.
Bildungsmanagement

Kommentare: Signup Zone worked well for us, to encourage parent volunteers for reading groups and string ensemble rehearsals.

Vorteile: Easy and intuitive to use on Windows computers and iPhones.

Nachteile: Some parents still didn't sign up

Nicely done

Bewertet am 9.9.2016
Bill A.

Kommentare: The user experience really caters to what you're trying to do. For example, when I created a Signup Zone for a class roster, it recognised dates when I added new rows. It knew I was doing a weekly agenda and just automatically filled the dates in for me as I added rows. The developers have thought through the experience.

Vorteile: Very intuitive which saves time, beautifully designed, free, responsive support.

Nachteile: can't think of any right now

I really recommend this site for anyone that's a class parent or coordinator of school events. It's

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Alison R.
Class Parent

Vorteile: This software is really easy to use. It covers all our needs in a clean, simple and effective way.

Really helpful

Bewertet am 19.9.2016
Murray W.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Signup Zone has been really helpful when running "unconference" types of events. I have been able to use it to create a programme of speakers on the fly. It is a pleasure to use and very quick to get up and running with.

Very responsive.
Looks good.

Nachteile: You can't upload your own image - but I can live with that.

Woodend Hawks Netball Team

Bewertet am 5.9.2016
Ilka T.
Team Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Signup Zone really helped me to coordinate the scorers roster for a very busy netball season. All the parents on the team were impressed with the program.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Simple concept. Effective.

Nachteile: No cons.

Wonderful tool for creating rosters

Bewertet am 20.2.2017
Katherine M.

Kommentare: I've just started using Signup zone to create an online school noticeboard for my son's class. Most of the pages I've created are rosters, but I've also used the roster template to create a list of important dates throughout the year which worked well too. It's is very easy to use, and so easy for other parents to view and access. And it looks great too. I will definitely use it again and recommend it very highly.

Fantastic program

Bewertet am 11.12.2016
Michelle B.

Kommentare: Used this great rostering system to organize our school father's day stall this year. It is so easy to set up and use. Parent volunteers could easily see the dates and time slots that needed to be filled. Was great to have a simple, clear printed list with names and mobile numbers of volunteers on hand.

Signup Zone

Bewertet am 25.8.2016
Stephanie G.
Fair Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using Signup Zone to organise our volunteers for the school fair has been a huge improvement. It looks great, it's easy to use and it does exactly what we need.

Vorteile: So simple to use.

So simple!

Bewertet am 24.8.2016
John L.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good stuff. Really easy to use. Thanks! I'm using it as the co-ordinator to get volunteer names for our class stall

Vorteile: So simple to pull something together