4,4 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,6 /5

Über Syxsense Manage

Mit fortschrittlicher und proaktiver Endpunktsicherheit, die Schwachstellen vorhersagt, erkennt und neutralisiert, bist du stets einen Schritt voraus.

Erfahre mehr über Syxsense Manage

Paul R.
Head of IT
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2020

"An essential tool for any IT Department"

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend this for anyone trying to stay on top of the security element of their network. Its is an essential tool for any IT Department.

Vorteile: This software allows you, at a glance to see exactly where you are with your patching on each device.

Nachteile: Sometimes and rarely you may get sync issues but support have always been on hand to resolve the issue and quickly.

Paul B.
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2020

"Additional features and reduced costs."

Kommentare: My over experience with Syxsense Manage has been excellent. When I came into this role there had been a lack of follow up from my MSP on why patches where failing and as a result the estate wasn't patched to a level I was happy with. It only took 3 months with Sxysense Manage to get every machines completely 100% patched, including some key 3rd party applications not just Microsoft and Apple Mac OS patches.

Vorteile: It has allowed me to have a granularity over my estate patching that I never had when I had a Managed Service Provider patching my estate for me. The remote control function is good in that all a device needs is to have an internet connection for us to be able to fix issues. This has helped us fix VPN issues, remotely. Reporting, the detailed reporting is invaluable to prove the system is doing what I expect and when.

Nachteile: Remote control tools is a little "flakely" over lower bandwidth connections.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2020
Won P.
It administrator
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2020

"Syxsense makes sense if you are a small company who needs almost one stop management"

Vorteile: The ability to do almost everything one would need in IT administration.

Nachteile: Bugs with remote connectivity and control, website issues with site rendering. Lack of ability to transfer more than one file at a time from a target system

Michael P.
IT Technician
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2020

"Great for SMB Remote/Mobile Companies"

Kommentare: Our deployment team at Syxsense went smoothly with the team giving us the best practices and setting our environment up.

Vorteile: It allows for our IT team to easily scan and patch Windows(desktop and server) and MacOS with OS and 3rd party updates. No need to manually upload updates, the full update catalog is done by Syxsense. We have a fully automated system scanning and patching schedule with different groups receiving patches at different calendar days. There are also tools included such as ability to view event logs on a machine, view the serial number of a device, and a big one, upload and remotely deploy software that our org didn't have before. A fair amount of our team of about 150 people are traveling or working remote which made a solution like Microsoft's SCCM or WSUS not practical. In addition, we don't have to have a separate management solution for Apple devices. We have the Syxsense agent on cloud hosted servers in Azure and AWS also. Lastly it is very easy to setup patching groups and windows as well as manually scan and patch if needed.

Nachteile: The remote screen desktop connection tool could be a little more polished.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2020
Ajet I.
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2020

"Good system for patching servers"

Kommentare: we are using them for almost 2 years and are very satisfied. Are able to patch 1000+ remote servers.

Vorteile: Its easy to setup, cloud based so you don't have to setup and configure any on-prem infrastructure, can patch servers without being connected locally to them i.e over vpn or on same subnet

Nachteile: Not much, it works really well, sometime when they have new features they might break some tasks and support is not fast in fixing them but that does not happen very ofthen

Adam N.
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2020

"Syxsense has made management of remote users a breeze"

Kommentare: Our company had a problem with management of users working from home. If they did not connect to VPN there was not a lot we could do to keep the machine patched and secure. Ever since we installed the Syxsense agent on all our machines we can keep them up to date and connect to them with one click from the dashboard.

Vorteile: Being able to connect to remote machines easily was a big need for us and syxsense makes it very simple for the administrator and the end user. Patching computers automatically and being able to see the inventory of computers is very useful for me.

Nachteile: The amount of steps you have to go through to create a task I feel could be improved.

Derek E.
Sr. IT Support Administrator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"My review on SyxSense"

Kommentare: My overall experience is great. This has become my go to application and is used daily for me. I enjoy the ability to connect to a users machine without approving the connection. This is very handy when troubleshooting with non technical people. Last, I also enjoy that the connection last even when the computer is not signed in. This has been very handy as I can restart a machine, connect to it, and log back in to complete the troubleshooting steps I am doing.

Vorteile: I love the software overall. There are a few things in particular I use the software for: Remote access, Viewing a computer's inventory (Installed applications, computer information, logged in user, disk space, and patches). I love the ease of connecting to a users machine. I love the ease in packaging the software.

Nachteile: There are a few glitches that need improving with the software. First, the remote access option works well. But, switching between the monitors is not so great. I have found that our users working on a wifi connection do not allow us to swap between monitors. If the user is on a wired connection, it appears to work fine. When we first began using the software, swapping worked great. Then, after the last update, it stopped. Also, I noticed that there was a box added to the recipents computer that shows when we connect and offers a disconnect option in the center of the screen. Users have been disconnecting the session as that was the first time they saw that box and they panicked. I am not sure if this should be removed, but relocating it when the connection is established would be great. It should not pop up in the center of the screen and disturb their work. I liked the version before that came in the taskbar and had to be clicked to open the disconnection box. Also, it did not pop up in the middle of the screen in interrupt their work. If this could be moved, it would be great.

Rick H.
IT Desktop Administrator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2020

"Constantly listening and improving"

Kommentare: Being able to monitor inventory, processes, patching and queries in real-time have really helped keep our environment secure and up to date. This has been very important as remote working has increased across the board. This is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of my company.

Vorteile: Each major update seems to improve the UI and simplifies existing processes within the system. I've been using this for over two years and can't be more pleased with how the company listens to it's clients and level of support whenever questions or issues may arise. Implementation was easy, patching is a breeze, software deployment is improving, notifications and customization of queries and reporting has been fantastic. This is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of my company.

Nachteile: Overall, the good far outweigh the bad here. The only issue that pops up now and again is running into duplicate device IDs for end user machines. Support has helped us track down why this happens, and does an amazing job of detailing what causes the issues. However, it seems to come back every so often due to our changing environment. I'd also like to see a right-click option to install applications on a per-machine basis. This is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of my company.

Dan O.
Systems Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Time saver!"

Kommentare: It has been a real lifesaver especially since everyone has been working remotely since covid, being able to keep all of client machines up to date has been easy and caused us one less headaches to worry about.

Vorteile: Ease of use, We found the interface so easy to navigate and was very intuitive. We were creating patching policies in minutes. Being able to push out software has been great also especially while everyone was working from home.

Nachteile: Think the interface for managing multiple tasks could be improved would love to be able to quickly edit schedules from 1 screen rather than having to go into each task. Also would the start time and end time that are displayed after task is run never appears to be correct. At the moment it appears that you push the patches/scans from the console with the tasks.. I would much rather that the client pulled and pushed these back.. too often a machine might miss the task we run , would be great if when that machine came back online it would auto report back to the console with its patch status. Wouldn't mind some more comms when new patches are released like Microsoft send out.
Reporting could be better.

Paul M.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"One of our key tools"

Kommentare: We use Syxsense to quickly associate and end user with a device, for remote control of devices and of course to maintain patching on all devices

Vorteile: We really like the user friendly interface. It gives us a quick view of all of our devices and access to them using the remote control element.

Nachteile: This may be operator error but there seems to be a gap in assessing and deploying patches to machines that need them. For example, if we see that a particular machine needs a patch it would be useful to know which other machines need the same patch. The only way I know to do this is to note the patch # and then look up that patch under Patches and create a job from there. IT would be very helpful to see and do this right from the patch view under the an individual machine. Another wish list item would be regarding asset mgmt. While this gives us some asset mgmt ability it falls short of a complete solution

Ètienne R.
Rechtsberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2020

"Syxsense patch management is instrumental in making telework happen"

Kommentare: A couple of years ago, our organization saw a need to move its patch management technology, which was on-prem, to a cloud solution. As we started to transition to a mobile workforce, we quickly realized that we needed to have the same visibility into the laptops as we had into our desktops and servers. We vetted several companies. None offered the capability and simplicity of the Syxsense.

Vorteile: Syxsense is much more than a patch management solution. Syxsense gives us the ability to deploy software and provide remote assistance to our employees no matter where they are in the world.

Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, with more and more of our employees being required to work from home, Syxsense has been instrumental in making telework happen for our organization.

Nachteile: Having a cloud solution is a huge benefit over what we were using, which was on-prem. There's nothing I like least.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Kim H.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"The way of the future"

Kommentare: We have been able to bring in all of our member offices and view their device health through the same console that we use to manage our corporate devices. The ability to setup patch scans and patch deploys based on different offices and different operating systems has helped relieve a lot of stress and worrying for us.

Vorteile: We were starting to see issues keeping our devices up to date prior to Covid but when Covid hit and we were no longer seeing devices in the office Syxsense was a life saver! It has allowed us to keep eyes on our devices and ensure that they are fully patched against vulnerabilities. The remote control feature has allowed us to get to devices that we can't access via VPN.

Nachteile: The interface can be a little slow and quirky occasionally and we do run across strange issues with devices from time to time but I have to say the support team has been very helpful in following up quickly to our tickets and working with us to understand and resolve the issues.

Liam R.
IT Systems Administrator
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2020

"Patch Management Made Easy"

Kommentare: Overall, the product is helping us save time, and be more efficient when it comes to patch management. It also makes sure that our devices are up-to-date and secure against the many new threats that come about.

Vorteile: One of the main pros of this software is the ability to easily see the status of your devices in one place, to easily pick out devices that need updating. Being able to click on the device and view a fully detailed view of the device and the patches available for it saves so much time for us as in IT department. Another pro is the ability to schedule patch installations to avoid downtime during the day. The report feature is also very useful for auditing and tracing purposes.

Nachteile: I am happy with the product and can't think of an improvement at this time.

Jim K.
Information Technology Desktop Analyst
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent customer service"

Kommentare: cuts down on the time it takes to resolve problems

Vorteile: The support you get from Syxsense is unmatched.

Nachteile: due to it being in the cloud, it tends to sometimes be a bit slow going from task to task and updating properly on screen.

Nick W.
Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2020

"That solution that works perfectly"

Vorteile: I love that the software just works and you can set schedules for all patching needs. I have Sxysense setup to be fully automated. A huge pro for this is that Syxsense can patch devices that are connected to Home Wifi when users take devices home.

Nachteile: I have no big cons for dealing with the software.

Wajji R.
Systems Engineer
Metallabbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2020

"Best and Easy to Manage"

Vorteile: Syxsense is a lot easy to use and has all the features that I was looking for for a while. I have been using it for more than a year now and it has been the best product I have ever used when it comes to manage organization devices.

Nachteile: I never disliked anything about this software. Whenever I had questions, I would open up a case with their technical support team and they would reach out right away to help me out with anything.

Sean M.
Director of IT
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2020

"Patching rescue to Covid-19"

Kommentare: I've been able to address Windows patching for staff who no longer come into our network due to Covid-19, as well as software patching capabilities. Remote management has also been helpful as well as basic system review/maintenance in the background without the user's input(CMD/Powershell).

Vorteile: The software allows us to easily manage the Windows/software patches to our fleet of users forces to work remotely due to Covid-19. the software was easy to deploy and fairly intuitive to use.

Nachteile: So far I haven't found any drawbacks to the system.

Narasimha B.
System ENgineer
Hausmeisterservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Syxsense Feedback"

Kommentare: I dont have to worry if my systems are patched because I can run them on a schedule with Syxsense

Vorteile: The ease of running patches, pushing software to remote computers and the remote feature in Syxsense are the key factors that I liked about the product

Nachteile: The UI was really bad couple years ago when we got the software but it has developed a lot over the time.

Nick H.
Head of Technology
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2020

"WSUS to cross platform and third party app patch management"

Vorteile: Cross platform (Windows, Mac, Linux server and client) patch management. Third party application patch management with ability to extend. Managed service and agent doesn’t require corporate network.

Nachteile: Tutorials default to patch entire estate which could be dangerous. Interface could be more intuitive.

Andrew M.
Head of Infrastructure
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent product"

Kommentare: Awesome love the tool

Vorteile: Very Easy to manage pretty much set it and forget it

Nachteile: Would like to be able to automatically join groups upon agent install creates alot of management

Matheus N.
IT Analyst
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2020

"Syxsense is a great tool in its main proposed functions."

Vorteile: Being able to manage computer security quickly and easily is great. The patch management is done in a way that I have not found in another tool.

Nachteile: Minor flaws in the remote access function, but nothing that impedes the main functions of the solution.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2020
Jayson J.
It manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Syxsense"

Vorteile: Easy patch deployment in and out of the organisation’s network.
Possible to deploy software too

Nachteile: Slow web console interface, needs to refresh at timess

John B.
CTO
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2016

"one company who gets their clients and adopt a can adjust thinking"

Kommentare: We proved cyber security solutions for the investment community. One key point in security is maintaining updates and reporting the changes. We have found a good partner with Cloud Management Suite. Having the ability to have reports monthly on all our client's machines has given us and our clients the compliance we need. At first, some of these special reports were not available in their offering. After speaking to the company and exampling how documenting what was done is key for compliance. The company created our reports within the same week we spoke. It is a pleasure to work with a company who listens and then act on the items.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2016
William F.
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2016

"Great for the small shop IT department"

Kommentare: Maintaining all systems and infrastructure can be a challenge for any IT department. Leaving everything to one person, that becomes almost impossible. With sales agents on the road more than in the office we needed a product that would allow use to update, as well as manage software from a distance. Cloud Management Suite has brought all this together for us, at a fraction of the cost a managed service provider would charge. For those IT professionals who want to take the headache out of patch and software management, so that you can focus on what really matters than this is the software for you!

• Bewertet am 2.5.2016
Samuel R.
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2016

"Excellent product, makes OS and Application patching as easy as it gets"

Kommentare: I have a background with SCCM 2012, Seccunia, Desktop Central, and a few other endpoint management systems... and I will hand it to these guys at CMS... they have made a product that is very intuitive and very easy to get up and running.
Their customer service was also excellent. They were very quick to respond, always available to help, and good people all around. I would recommend them to any small business with limited IT resources who want a simple platform to get up and running quick with no on-prem server to maintain and no week long training classes required to administer.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2016