PostBeyond Erfahrungen

Über PostBeyond

Mit PostBeyond können Mitarbeiter genehmigte Markeninhalte mit Netzwerken teilen.

Erfahre mehr über PostBeyond

I like this software because it's easy to make automation and very easy to use.

I haven't found anything that I don't like about PostBeyond. It has it's purpose and serves just as it should.

Bewertungen zu PostBeyond

PostBeyond hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 107 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PostBeyond bereits verwendet?

Prashant T.
Prashant T.
Senior Lead in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

its a best service to share things on multiple place

features related to share the multiple platforms

less updates on new feeds to be shared to social media

Clinical Operations Leader in USA
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

You can create regular schedules for the posts meaning the users can connect once per week or bi-weekly to create schedules. Saves a lot of time.

You cannot tag people who are mentioned in the posts

Lauren D.
Field Marketing Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Content Creator & Every Day User

I enjoy the recommended feeds, and creating posts to share with the organization is fairly straight forward. The platform is user friendly.

When posting, I would love to have the capability to open the piece of content and highlight a quote/text within to share as part of the caption. Currently that is not a feature, however when you share the content outside post-beyond, in your own browser, it is.

Business Development Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Content sharing at its finest!

Kommentare: Overall it's allowed me to stay visible online in the most efficient way.

The ease of use and the ability to put it on autopilot after setting it up. New contents are readily available on a regular basis.

Need to have more content to give us more options to cater to different markets.

Account Executive in USA

PostBeyond is a must

Kommentare: I would not be one to typically post a lot to social media about the services, success stories, and interesting tidbits from my company. Though with PostBeyond it makes it easy to do so and a great way to share information out in a matter of moments.

Being able to have prewritten content easily ready to be shared and posted to friends, colleagues, and prospects is amazing. Having the ability to edit the post content and curate it to your particular style or add additional comments before sharing is great as well. Quick and painless integration with your existing social media accounts.

So far, as a general user, there are no downsides to the software. I cannot speak from an implementation or admin user aspect.

BDR & Inside Sales in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great social interaction without wasting a lot of time!

Kommentare: Very good experience and easy to use.

The feature I like the most is the ability to schedule posts. With video calls and calls to customers every day, it's hard to have time for good social interaction and with PostBeyond you only need a few minutes to schedule your posts during the week.

We are not able to schedule a post twice. If you already have the post scheduled for tomorrow, you have to wait for the software to make the post to schedule it again. In the case of a webinar, this option would be great to remember customers and partners.

Account Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn Engagement SO EASY

I like how easy it is to browse and share articles to LinkedIn. As LinkedIn is highly valuable in my role to make connections and be a thought leader in the space. Sharing articles that align to my connections values, helps build my credibility and audience so much easier.

Nothing really. When you go to share an article to LinkedIn. I know many people at my company share the same article, maybe give different caption options to choose from.

Senior Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Crisp

Kommentare: Just click and go, very fast and amazing interface

The interface of this software is amazing, very user friendly interface with just a click you can share the posts in other platforms. You can link your other social media accounts in a very easy and quick manner. Saves a lot of time compared to other platforms as sharing the contents is very quick and easy. Also you can customize your dashboard according to your needs which is very helpful in following up contents in which you are interested.

None , I would say as I am using this for few months I never came across any major issues.

Staffing Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

M&L Randstad Staffing Employee

The ease of sharing articles that relate to the industry I am in.

It can be difficult to manage or save things in your que to share at a later date and or time

Nishant B.
Nishant B.
Lead Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool to increase engagement

Kommentare: So far it has been good only!

From one place we can share post to different networking sites.

Twitter feature is little slow and hangs sometimes.

Jusitn B.
Account Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

PosyBeyond Review

Kommentare: From the minute I downloaded it, I've had great success posting online for my colleagues and clients. Everyone enjoys my postings and they provide great value through numerous sectors. I use it on a weekly basis and post 3+ times a week.

This software is so easy to use and all the articles/descriptions are already ready for you. You can share the numerous Social Media Platforms with a click of a button. A great all-around platform that will let you share great information with colleagues.

There are zero cons to this software. You can't go wrong with having PostBeyond for your company. You will see great value and be very happy you use it.

Neil B.
Sr Director, Global Inside Sales in USA
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool to get the attention of the masses

Kommentare: I'm able to share valuable content to a global audience very quickly. This content drives a lot of engagement and inbound leads

PostBeyond allows me to place many pieces of content that will hit the masses for weeks in about five minutes. It also allows me to measure what type of content the market is most interested in!

More advice around the type of content my specific industry responds to would be great.

Adam R.
National Lead, Digital in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Helping employees walk before they can run with their online brand

Kommentare: Love it and it has been a huge factor in spurring adoption of social media among our leaders at the firm

Makes sharing to social channels easier than ever before Streamlined to use where-ever and whenever they wish

Would love if videos were integrated better into the platform

Ashley C.
Marketing Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Extremely helpful and useful social selling platform

Kommentare: Our account rep,[SENSITIVE CONTENT], is wonderful and always helpful stelling in when there are issues (which is not often).

The ease of this software is incredible. It's extremely intuitive and easy for all of our thousands of team members to use.

Would love to be able to find the functionality to post to Instagram with it being an increasing and engaging platform.

Christopher D.
Director, Business Transformation in Kanada
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

PostBeyond makes my Social Media Management Easy

Kommentare: Great experience. Love the product. It's easy to use, and while it helps me boost my social profile, it also helps free up my time to focus on my work.

Because of its seamless integration, PostBeyond helps me easily post to LinkedIn and Twitter, and schedule those posts to the most impactful time of day. Our company curates content, from which I can select the content that's appropriate for my role. It's served up in an organized menu that makes it quick and easy to post from.

Wish it was easier to recommend content and post content that is recommended by peers. Also, the layout is a little clunky and requires a lot of scrolling to find content.

Michael C.
Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy to use!

Kommentare: I love using PostBeyond to sort through curated content I can post and query posts for future weeks. This tool makes posting on social media a fun and simple task rather than an arduous daily task that I loath doing.

What I like the most is being able to query future social media posts so I can schedule time to create a week or more worth of social media posts.

Because I schedule posts for a week or two at a time, it would be great to receive an email notification that I need to update my connection to my social media sites instead of learning after the fact when I return to schedule more posts.

Sarah R.
CSR in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use & A Time Saver!

Kommentare: This is a great tool for improving my social media presence and increasing my appearance of knowledgeability in the industry.

This is a great resource to grow a social media presence and gain credibility in the field! Not only does it compile relevant articles for my field, but they organize them accordingly for ease of viewing and make it easy to plan and queue articles to post ahead of time. It may appear that I am up-to-date on everything and read articles all the time, sharing insightfully, but Post Beyond lets me do this weekly without spamming news feeds. I also love the ability to suggest content as well and have been able to recommend articles for the organization this way.

In regards to functionality, nothing could be improved. Simply more content maybe, but I believe that would rely on others to suggest content, and I believe that ultimately falls to our corporate support team?

Darsha S.
Marketing Manager in Südafrika
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Love PB

Its easy to use and can be shared across multiple social platforms by just one click.

nothing...I personally love it, I would change nothing

Tim F.
SAE in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Strong Social Selling Tool

I find PostBeyond to be a very useful tool for keeping my social accounts active with relevant information. It also enables me to effectively track levels of engagement from various posts, allowing me to refine my messaging.

It would be very helpful if two features would be added: 1) allowing tagging in the caption I add to the post, and tracking engagement on posts that do not originate in PB (allow me to attach the post to the tool).

Donna J.
VP Post Closing in USA
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

PostBeyond works for Mr Cooper Group

Kommentare: Using PostBeyond has many benefits, one of them being we get to advertise our culture while recognizing our awesome employees.

The most impactful feature is that we are getting information out to a large audience via Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. We not only use this tool to recognize our awesome employees, we use this to recruite those that may be in the industry and looking for our type of positive, diverse culture.

Often required to relink the program to our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn page.

Stacey H.
Client Development in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend PostBeyond

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great. I feel confident in referring and encouraging my colleagues to use it as I have enjoyed the true benefits from it. Who doesn't love saving time in their day!?

I like that it pushes the latest posts that I will most likely be interested in to the top of the page. This makes it easier to use the platform efficiently.

It would be neat to see the actual posts that others shared about an article on Post Beyond.

Janine B.
Inside Sales Rep in USA

PB is simple, straightforward, and user friendly

Kommentare: I use PostBeyond every week and queue up my posts for LinkedIn with the library that my admin prepares.

The user-friendliness - very easy to spend 5-10 minutes a week to queue up my linkedin posts for the following week. Very easy to customize posts and you can set it and forget it!

Can't think of anything! I haven't had any issues with signing on or queueing posts.

Andrea W.
Senior Manager, Client Development in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to simply social media engagement!

The hard work is done for you - the fact that you can filter content relevant to you, and you can schedule it for various times throughout the week, gives me no excuse not to be active on social media! It practically spoon feeds me content!

Nothing to complain about. I've used this software at my last 2 companies and it has changed the way senior management uses social media.

Cathy G.
AE in USA

Social Selling Made Easy

Kommentare: Great product and easy to use. Love having one place to find great info.

PostBeyond helps curate relevant information so it makes it easier to post to my social media channels. It also provides information that I can use in other forms of reach outs. Love the tool.

Sometimes the content is old or outdated. Needs to remove time sensitive data faster.

Andrew C.
Regional Sales Manager in UK
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great outbound tool

Kommentare: I've used PostBeyond for over 12 months now and my network has grown through its use

Very easy to use and integrate with existing Social Media channels

There is nothing negative about this platform