Über MoveitPro

Webbasierte Lösung zur Automatisierung des Managements und der Abläufe eines Umzugsunternehmens. Es ist wird Zeit für eine herausragende Umzugssoftware.

Erfahre mehr über MoveitPro

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie MoveitPro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Charley B.
Charley B.

Revenue Generating Product And Award Winning Service

Kommentare: My overall experience has been delightful. Nobody or no company is perfect. But I gather the feeling each time that I speak with anyone, including the owner, that there is a sense of pride to strive for perfection. They want to be better at all times. That is something I think everyone can value.

The product is very impactful. It creates an added layer of professionalism that is impossible to achieve alone. Customers are delighted to see their estimates professionally written line by line with the personized branding that is integrated into their product. There were a few things that were not easily integrated into their software. I did have to make a few tough changes that I struggle with till this day. Most notably I had to switch my merchant account to the one that integrates with their systems. It has made it incredibly challenging to keep tabs on where and how the money is flowing because the gateway Moveitpro uses is quite archaic.

There are a few difficulties here or there that I wish were easier to use. I think there isn't a software out there that will integrate perfectly with your existing processes. I may be wrong. But, I'm interested in the potential the company has shown and am willing to stick around and see what else they improve on. This is a testament to their customer service and willingness to listen to your needs and attempt to correct things.

Ryan F.

Simply the best.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been superb! From the onboarding through the training I have had nothing but great customer service and exceptional responses from the staff at MoveItPro. I wouldn't ever consider using anyone else...ever!

The software is very modern and easy to use. It was the most user friendly and intuitive versus other platforms that I researched.

There are very little concerns I have with the product. Only issue is the ADMIN dropdown does not freeze when working within it and you have to click back in each time. This is the most used tab.

Kyler C.
Owner/Operator in USA

Poor Customer Service, To The Extreme

Kommentare: It's truly a shame that a company I had very little to complain about handled a situation so poorly. I have lost all trust in these people, and warn others looking into using this company that their money and financial information could very well be mishandled and left unprotected like mine was.

The company provided a quick response time when needed.

The people in customer service. I recently tried to cancel my monthly subscription, for which I was being charged per month for the entire length of time I used this service. When I attempted to cancel my subscription, I was told I would be called back, as my contract needed to be looked into prior to cancelling. Before I received a call back, my account was charged for an additional three months all at once. I was charged TRIPLE what I am normally charged at one time. When I received my "call back" after this charge was put through, the representative told me her hands were tied and that nothing could be done at this point.

Greg S.
Greg S.
Co-owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Solid software for moving companies

Kommentare: So far so good!

Ability to be virtually paperless. Well thought out from perspective of sales person, customer, and crew members.

Many things such as importing leads, changing certain fields require help on the backend. Fortunately [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest are extremely responsive to questions.

Stuart W.
Sales Manager in USA

Daily MIP User

Kommentare: Support has been great with the onboarding and setup process, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great with helping get everything set up and running and answering any questions that we've had

The software is easy to use in the daily functionality with estimates and dispatch being readily available. I like being able to track the business numbers from sales/estimates/actuals and keep all of my information in one spot

More integrations and customizations would be nice, but that may not be a system error as much as a unfamiliarity with the software. One specific thing would be having an "add custom item" button in the inventory portion of the estimate to allow for the non typical items. I would also like to see the clients contact information appear on the Account Data page for fast easy access for calls. Last request would be to have a manual send email bank for specific follow up emails that are not linked to the automation program.

Patrick D.
Patrick D.
Executive Director in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Move It Pro and their team are nothing short of outstanding!!

Kommentare: It helped tremendously bring my company up to speed with the latest technology in the business. It made estimating jobs so much easier and more efficient. From an operations standpoint, dispatching has become tremendously more efficient and easy to understand. No more confusing printouts and trying to figure out the crews. One easy to use function. I couldn't recommend the Move It Pro more. It is a must-have for any moving company.

The software has a polished and professional feel about. It is simple to use and understand. And when you don't understand something, their OUTSTANDING support team is there to help. My representative, Kayla has been amazing!! The rest of the team is also quick, responsive, and quite honestly really great people. They understand the business and are able to guide and direct all my employees on how the software works. The dashboard gives you a quick snapshot of the business and everything that happened that day, week, month, and even yearly. If you run a moving company, this software is simply a must-have! It makes everything from sales to operations more efficient. I could not more highly recommend Move It Pro!

There a couple of functions I would like to see when it comes to reporting. I would like to be able to see how each branch is doing individually in a snapshot. The same applies to storage. But the great thing about Move It Pro is they listen to your concerns and then take action. I know both of these things are in the works. Thanks!!

Julie P.

Simplicity and Manageability

Kommentare: My experience has been great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always been available to guide me, train me, and trouble shoot any issues that have come up (mostly user defined issues) she is friendly and has fantastic customer service skills.

I love that it is personalized to my company, everything is digital, I can manage my trucks and teams efficiently. The appearance is professional. The amounts entered are easily changed to suit our customers.

I am excited for the packing services to be completed.

Coe D.
Branch Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

As we acclimate to this software, the support staff has been simply fantastic!

Kommentare: Reduced entry time, cost of running 3 other software programs it replaced, and efficiency!

We are now able to do in one software, easily, that we were using 3 different programs for. This has reduced data entry times, and afforded more availability for new and existing client needs. The support staff is quick to respond, assist, and work on implementing suggested changes or additions as we learn about each others needs and capabilities.

Since we are still, what I would consider in a ramp up period, where we are both learning about each others needs and capabilities, I can only say speed at the time of updates being made, but that is to be expected.

Lee J.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MoveitPro made a huge difference for us!

Kommentare: MoveitPro Software and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been excellent in helping our company organize, professionalize, and capitalize on business leads with quick and thorough training, awesome support, and guidance. It's made a major difference for us! I am a new employee and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a great trainer and support person! My business owner said after using this software with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] assistance and ongoing support, it changed his "world!"

Multiple features that make a job with many "moving pieces" more organized, professional, and efficient.

I have not noticed anything that I don't like about MoveitPro software as of yet.

Andy C.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Rating MIP

Kommentare: Apart from the billing department making an extra debit from my credit card, (which they already fixed), everything it’s been pleasant up to this point.

Seems simple enough haven’t been able to use it yet.

Again, I haven’t been able to fully work with it, we just got it. From the training looks easy enough, at least [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes it look like that, she’s the best.

Tom S.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best Moving Software, Hands Down... Don't mess with the other ones out there. THEY DON'T COMPARE!!!!

Kommentare: I have been using MoveitPro now for my moving company. We have tried 5 different software specifically designed for moving companies and everyone of the promised the world while trying to get my money but then when I became a customer it was like they disappeared. Several of them are no longer in development and the support is horrible, and then others look great and they tell you how they are the newest best thing and give you great cheap rates but then you get setup and there are more bugs than you can believe. With one company I actually lost business by using their software because when I needed it their system was down. Not to mention their was so many things that made no sense for my moving company or moving companies in general in their software. Then I found out that they were just a software company from another country that thought they new the moving business better than me. THEN I FOUND MOVEITPRO!!! They are owned by the same owners of a multi-million dollar moving and storage company that has been in business for half a century. I am able to use their expertise and the same software that a company of their size uses to grow my business. I have personally talked to several people of their staff and they are top notch. The customer support and training could not be better. I was amazed after I was a customer for about 2 weeks I logged in and their was a notification of about 30 new features in my system for free. I was shocked, I was like wow... They actually do what they say. And then... 2 weeks goes by and BAM... Again, another notification pops up when I log in and another almost 30 new features. This is amazing. Needless to say, I can't believe how awesome this company is and while I spend a decent amount of money with them each month I KNOW that i not only save that much money in time, I am booking about 20% more of my estimated moves because of the automation that MoveitPro does all in the background with my potential customers. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!

Support, Training, Constant adding of new features at no cost other than my regular monthly payment.

The only bad is I wish I found this software 3 years ago when I started my quest for moving software.

Ashley M.
Sales in USA

10 Star Customer Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: There are things about how efficient the software works that I do not like, but the team at MoveItPro are so amazing that I am happy to do a few more extra steps to complete a task because I truly feel like they are an extended part of our company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been one customer support member that has helped us so much with all of our automotive emails and any tech questions! She is brilliant and so quick to respond! They all are though! I can not say one negative thing about any of the customer support employees. They all deserve a 10 Star review.

Wow! the Customer service with move-it Pro is like nothing I have ever seen. I feel like I have an entire team just waiting to help and answer any question I may have about their software program! They are all so very sweet and will help you will any issue you are having.

I feel like there are too many (click/steps) to do in order to get one job completed. I don't like that I can't write a custom email to my customers through the software program. I wish I could send a potential client an inventory more efficiently. Customers sometimes complain about how hard the inventory form is to fill out and submit.

John D.
Branch Manager in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Move it pro user

Kommentare: Excellent

Very user friendly. Communication with help center is beyond Phenomenal.

When any editing is needed to a booked move it unbooks the move and you have to rebook the move. It’s really the only thing that I dislike about the software.

Elena V.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good experience, quality product.

Kommentare: We save time by keeping initial lead time to one interaction potentially.

We use Moveitpro software for our local moving company, we love the professional look of the quotes that it sends our customers. Initially the software was easy to learn and the online support team was very helpful and answered our questions via chat promptly. Thank you cust support team! You girls are awesome! The software is easily manipulated to customize your preferences. The only complaint I had was initially the software was a little slow but they have totally fixed that! It now runs smoothly and I can have a quote sent before I get off the phone with the customer which is what we want. I would definitely recommend trying Moveitpro to help run your moving business.

Loading time, sometimes the inventory has to catch up to my clicking of items and I have to wait and make sure everything was logged.

Jennifer H.
Customer Relations in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best software for our company and the support is absolutely phenomenal.

Kommentare: I have been using this software for several years for our multi-million dollar moving company. We do everything from capturing leads on our website, giving phone estimates, sending quotes, tracking referral sources, booking jobs, scheduling crews, managing HR, managing fleet, taking payments, digital / paperless bill of ladings, payroll, and so much more. Truly we couldn't be any happier with MoveitPro. It is a bit more expensive than most all moving softwares but the price difference is overridden with the additional business and money saved in time without a doubt.

Everything, The way it is all designed very easy for new users to begin using, the support, the automation of emails, and digital invoicing / BOL.

Cj O.
Self Employed in USA

Great product with really great people standing behind their product!

I have been in the moving industry for nearly 15 years and have used multiple programs, softwares, and methods for estimating and booking. When we transitioned to Move it Pro, we immediately became more efficient at estimating and organization. With MiP being web-based, it has allowed us to go paperless and manage invoices and clients from the field or the office. Emails, customer changes, invoices and receipts for our clients are now seamless. The dedicated customer service at MiP is top notch. They get back to you quickly and keep you posted on updates and changes.

There is a lot more that could be possible on the operations, but this is a developing product that I am sure sill ger there.

John M.

I can't believe I spent the first 5 years of my business without MoveitPro

Kommentare: I have been using MoveitPro now for about 6 months and I truly don't know how I was operating without it. They really know the moving business and this is not just some software that was built and then they decided oh lets sell it to moving companies too. You can tell in every step that the software was built from the ground up for moving companies. I have seen our sales increase 30% over last years same months and I really attribute it to MoveitPro. Besides for the fact that it auto sets up campaigns to talk to my customers as for emailing, calling, etc. All while it is doing this I can work on whats actually important and that is out getting more and new accounts. The support is the best, by far. When I contact then even when it is after hours I have a response within usually 5 minutes or so. How can you beat that? You Can't. Thank you again MoveitPro for helping me grow my business.

24/7 Support, Automation of emails, estimating my jobs letting me know how to price them, and so much more.

None

Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Relocation Specialist in USA

Overall, very happy with the software.

Kommentare: It makes paperwork and doing estimates very easy. It is user friendly and our customers love it too.

The customer service is amazing. The 24 hour availability is great. At any time if we have a question about something, someone is there to help us. This is especially helpful with the fact that we are in California and they are 3 hours ahead of us. The time difference has never effected our business at all. The very few times there is a glitch in the system or we have an issue, they are super quick to fix it if they haven't already done so. It is constantly being worked on and upgraded.

Being that we are in California and our laws here are a lot different compared to the rest of the U.S., it took a while to get our system set up. We had a lot they had to adjust to make the system compliant with the state of CA but they did so willingly and were very helpful.

Vincent C.
Co-Owner in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Outstanding Support Team!

Kommentare: We have already recommended it to business associates who are starting their own company. I've used other Moving Industry software and it is ugly and unappealing. I am still learning to utilize the full benefits of this powerful software and in turn it is helping our business achieve its full potential.

What we like most about this software is that it can be tailored for our specific needs. The answers to our questions are a simple chat away and the support team is very helpful and friendly. Also, we feel a part of something "bigger," meaning we don't just feel like another "user." The team actually knows who we are and seems to genuinely care about us personally as well as the successes of our business.

Some of the functions need formal training to figure out and to navigate....but then it forces us to utilize and interact with the support which is great!

David V.

Absolute BEST!

I have been in the moving business for over 20 years as an owner. I have been affiliated with Bekins, Arpin, Allied, National, and Wheaton. I used Chrisco software, Techmate software, Compumove, Windfall, and this is hands down the best I've ever seen, or used. I don't think I could run my business more efficiently without Move it Pro, Once you get it setup it really helps in every aspect of the moving industry. Well worth the money. But if you are on the fence on software please go with Move it pro. Their support system is 2nd to none. I could go on and on forever, but bottom line. To be successful and set you apart from other movers, I guarantee apples to apples the consumer will go with the Move it Pro salesman. I love it, and the people who work there are the best. Superior product and wonderful support. What else can you ask for? Thanks guys you're the best.

No cons, getting it setup to send direct emails might be tough, but they will help walk you through it and they are always there to help.

John S.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I switched over to MoveitPro from another platform and I really like the service.

Kommentare: Helped increase overall productivity and organization.

The support team is very helpful. They walked us through the basic set up and got us to a point where we were comfortable using the system. From that point on there was a small learning curve, but the more we used the system we found it to be well organized and have many features our old system did not have. The overall use is very simple.

I worry about all cloud based systems failing at times, but we have not had any issues yet. They are still working out some small bugs, but it is good to see the team is proactive and working on the quality of the product all the time.

Nate M.

Best Option Out There!!

Kommentare: Phenomenal software at a great price! We will use this software for the life of our business.

The team at Move it Pro is so responsive when we have a question. Having the ability to chat with a rep at any time is extremely helpful, especially when working late nights. The software has made scheduling and day to day management so easy for us. Would definitely recommend!

I honestly cannot think of a CON at this point.

Kayla P.
Customer Relations in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Every Moving Company Needs MoveItPro!

Kommentare: Here, at J&J Metro, I use MoveItPro on a daily basis and I can honestly say that this is the best and easiest moving software there is. There is truly nothing this software can't do.

-The process of creating an estimate for customers is simple, quick and easy -Live Chat is very convenient for customers who may not be in a position to speak on the phone but need an estimate. -The 'Jobs Calendar' allows you to keep track of all jobs and revenue for each day during the month -Estimates are all calculated in the system which tremendously cuts down on time for the business -The software makes Follow-ups very easy to keep up with. -The system automatically sends emails & estimates to the customer which also saves time of having to manually send them. -All work orders, Invoices and directions for the move are automatically generated in the system which then allows you to easily print what is needed for each job. -It offers the ability to create tasks for other employees

None

Sherrie C.

Best Customer Service/Great Product

Move it Pro Software has helped us tremendously in growing our small moving company. The best part for us has been going from doing everything on paper to now having a calendar that we can all look at daily to see what is ahead, being able to bill customers, accept payments and send communications to our customers all from one place. Customer service has been exceptional. Honestly, I have never experienced such great customer service as that which we have received from Move it Pro!

We haven't really found anything about the software that we do not like. There are a few features that I hope they will add in the future, however.

Rick C.

Review of MoveItPro

Kommentare: Over all, To me, this is wxactly what i needed. It filled in the gaps for my company, and allowed us to move up the ranks and not be just another local mover. It also gives us a more professional face to our customers. The software also makes the experience with our company much easier!!!

This is an easy question to answer. Im going to SCREAM customer service! I know these people by name and am able to get a hold of them 24/7 within 5 minutes. And any time i have even the smallest issue, they dont just tell me how to fix it, they do it for me, then teach me how they did it.

I am very curious if anyone has ever had a valid complaint to be honest. If i absolutely had to pick something to complain about (because that is what people do) I would say i think it is absolutely absurd that I no longer have the ability to tell my wife i work 18 hours in the office anymore. Because its saved me numerous hours by integrating with quickbooks and just being a very efficient tool. I had to watch chick movies the other night! Im not happy about that.