Über MoveitPro

Webbasierte Lösung zur Automatisierung des Managements und der Abläufe eines Umzugsunternehmens. Es ist wird Zeit für eine herausragende Umzugssoftware.

Erfahre mehr über MoveitPro

Support, Training, Constant adding of new features at no cost other than my regular monthly payment.

Customers sometimes complain about how hard the inventory form is to fill out and submit.

Bewertungen zu MoveitPro

MoveitPro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MoveitPro bereits verwendet?

Charley
Charley

Revenue Generating Product And Award Winning Service

Kommentare: My overall experience has been delightful. Nobody or no company is perfect. But I gather the feeling each time that I speak with anyone, including the owner, that there is a sense of pride to strive for perfection. They want to be better at all times. That is something I think everyone can value.

The product is very impactful. It creates an added layer of professionalism that is impossible to achieve alone. Customers are delighted to see their estimates professionally written line by line with the personized branding that is integrated into their product. There were a few things that were not easily integrated into their software. I did have to make a few tough changes that I struggle with till this day. Most notably I had to switch my merchant account to the one that integrates with their systems. It has made it incredibly challenging to keep tabs on where and how the money is flowing because the gateway Moveitpro uses is quite archaic.

There are a few difficulties here or there that I wish were easier to use. I think there isn't a software out there that will integrate perfectly with your existing processes. I may be wrong. But, I'm interested in the potential the company has shown and am willing to stick around and see what else they improve on. This is a testament to their customer service and willingness to listen to your needs and attempt to correct things.

Ryan

Simply the best.

Kommentare: It has been superb! From the onboarding through the training I have had nothing but great customer service and exceptional responses from the staff at MoveItPro. I wouldn't ever consider using anyone else...ever!

The software is very modern and easy to use. It was the most user friendly and intuitive versus other platforms that I researched.

There are very little concerns I have with the product. Only issue is the ADMIN dropdown does not freeze when working within it and you have to click back in each time. This is the most used tab.

Regina
Sales in USA

Moveitpro: A Total Disaster in Call Center and Software Management

They original salesperson that I joined the platform with was great, unfortunately he didn't stay long.

Moveitpro's call center and move management software are an absolute nightmare. I can't express enough how disappointed I am with their services. The people they hire are simply terrible. It seems like there's a constant turnover of staff, and I can't blame anyone for wanting to leave such a dysfunctional environment.To make matters worse, the call center representatives can't even get the basics right. They state the wrong business name, which makes me question if they even bother to pay attention to the details. It's embarrassing and unprofessional.Their so-called "salespeople" are a complete joke. They lack any persuasive skills and are simply not cut out for the job. And I don't blame the ones who do have some talent for leaving quickly; who would want to be associated with such a poorly managed company?As for their move management software, it's a disaster. It claims to calculate quote times accurately, but in reality, it couldn't be farther from the truth. It's unreliable, glitchy, and seems to make things more complicated rather than streamlined. I can't trust the quotes it provides, and I can't trust the company to deliver what they promise.The cherry on top of this disastrous experience is their abysmal customer service. If you're looking for help or support, don't bother reaching out to Moveitpro. They seem to have no interest in providing any level of care or assistance to their customers.Overall, my experience with Moveitpro has been nothing short of inf

Greg
Greg
Co-owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid software for moving companies

Kommentare: So far so good!

Ability to be virtually paperless. Well thought out from perspective of sales person, customer, and crew members.

Many things such as importing leads, changing certain fields require help on the backend. Fortunately [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest are extremely responsive to questions.

Stuart
Sales Manager in USA

Daily MIP User

Kommentare: Support has been great with the onboarding and setup process, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great with helping get everything set up and running and answering any questions that we've had

The software is easy to use in the daily functionality with estimates and dispatch being readily available. I like being able to track the business numbers from sales/estimates/actuals and keep all of my information in one spot

More integrations and customizations would be nice, but that may not be a system error as much as a unfamiliarity with the software. One specific thing would be having an "add custom item" button in the inventory portion of the estimate to allow for the non typical items. I would also like to see the clients contact information appear on the Account Data page for fast easy access for calls. Last request would be to have a manual send email bank for specific follow up emails that are not linked to the automation program.

Tom
President in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best Moving Software, Hands Down... Don't mess with the other ones out there. THEY DON'T COMPARE!!!!

Kommentare: I have been using MoveitPro now for my moving company. We have tried 5 different software specifically designed for moving companies and everyone of the promised the world while trying to get my money but then when I became a customer it was like they disappeared. Several of them are no longer in development and the support is horrible, and then others look great and they tell you how they are the newest best thing and give you great cheap rates but then you get setup and there are more bugs than you can believe. With one company I actually lost business by using their software because when I needed it their system was down. Not to mention their was so many things that made no sense for my moving company or moving companies in general in their software. Then I found out that they were just a software company from another country that thought they new the moving business better than me. THEN I FOUND MOVEITPRO!!! They are owned by the same owners of a multi-million dollar moving and storage company that has been in business for half a century. I am able to use their expertise and the same software that a company of their size uses to grow my business. I have personally talked to several people of their staff and they are top notch. The customer support and training could not be better. I was amazed after I was a customer for about 2 weeks I logged in and their was a notification of about 30 new features in my system for free. I was shocked, I was like wow... They actually do what they say. And then... 2 weeks goes by and BAM... Again, another notification pops up when I log in and another almost 30 new features. This is amazing. Needless to say, I can't believe how awesome this company is and while I spend a decent amount of money with them each month I KNOW that i not only save that much money in time, I am booking about 20% more of my estimated moves because of the automation that MoveitPro does all in the background with my potential customers. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!

The only bad is I wish I found this software 3 years ago when I started my quest for moving software.

Patrick
Patrick
Executive Director in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Move It Pro and their team are nothing short of outstanding!!

Kommentare: It helped tremendously bring my company up to speed with the latest technology in the business. It made estimating jobs so much easier and more efficient. From an operations standpoint, dispatching has become tremendously more efficient and easy to understand. No more confusing printouts and trying to figure out the crews. One easy to use function. I couldn't recommend the Move It Pro more. It is a must-have for any moving company.

The software has a polished and professional feel about. It is simple to use and understand. And when you don't understand something, their OUTSTANDING support team is there to help. My representative, Kayla has been amazing!! The rest of the team is also quick, responsive, and quite honestly really great people. They understand the business and are able to guide and direct all my employees on how the software works. The dashboard gives you a quick snapshot of the business and everything that happened that day, week, month, and even yearly. If you run a moving company, this software is simply a must-have! It makes everything from sales to operations more efficient. I could not more highly recommend Move It Pro!

There a couple of functions I would like to see when it comes to reporting. I would like to be able to see how each branch is doing individually in a snapshot. The same applies to storage. But the great thing about Move It Pro is they listen to your concerns and then take action. I know both of these things are in the works. Thanks!!

Nicole
Nicole
Relocation Specialist in USA

Overall, very happy with the software.

Kommentare: It makes paperwork and doing estimates very easy. It is user friendly and our customers love it too.

The customer service is amazing. The 24 hour availability is great. At any time if we have a question about something, someone is there to help us. This is especially helpful with the fact that we are in California and they are 3 hours ahead of us. The time difference has never effected our business at all. The very few times there is a glitch in the system or we have an issue, they are super quick to fix it if they haven't already done so. It is constantly being worked on and upgraded.

Being that we are in California and our laws here are a lot different compared to the rest of the U.S., it took a while to get our system set up. We had a lot they had to adjust to make the system compliant with the state of CA but they did so willingly and were very helpful.

Tony
Tony
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer support is awesomeness x10!

Kommentare: Easy end to end processing for all our staff, from lead generation to Quickbooks online integration. Everyone so far has adopted the program and are off and running quickly. In a matter of two weeks, we have moved away from much of our paper-based processes, including moving from paper BOLs and Invoices to processing everything digitally on tablets. We love that we can take pictures with the tablets and attach them directly to a job. I'm sure we will find much more we love about this program.

The entire software is very user-friendly for a complex program. And I love that new features and fixes are completed and posted continuously. As a former software salesperson, both for small businesses and enterprise level, the Chat for Help and instant responses and help is some of the best I have ever used, regardless of industry. It has made our initial adoption and onboarding extremely efficient and quick.

Really haven't thought about what we don't like as its been so easy to adopt and we launched in just two weeks.

, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MoveitPro has been a game changer for our moving business

Allows us to fully operate our day-to-day operations, and keep everything organized. Extremely user-friendly, and if you ever have an issue or need to troubleshoot, they have 24/7 customer service available to help. One of the best things we've done for our company.

There have been a couple instances where it took a little long to load, but other than that, it's been worry free.

Arthur
CEO in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Software DO NOT USE!

Kommentare: Horrible company. Will deceive every step of the way just to get a payment. Lied from the beginning until the end. Tried them out for one month charged me $600 and refused to refund. Lied about services they can provide. Their software is made for companies operating based on weight and hourly rates, not volume. I specifically asked this question prior to signing up and was told everything is customizable but that was a lie. Told me DOT is shutting down companies operating based on volume, another lie. Total waste of time and money. Do not use this software for your moving company I promise you will regret it! This is coming from someone with 20 years in the moving industry!

Nothing, complete waste of time. They just keep putting you into useless training sessions!

Everything and everyone! Pure lies from start to finish!

Christophe

Great customer service

If ever i have an issue the team is prompt with a resolution. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always there when I need them most. And its a great start for a one-man admin team.

A few things i hope to change in the future as far as access and functionality with out having to contact support and limiting access to what crew members vs drivers/crew leaders can see.

Russell
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR AND DISPATCH in USA

MOVE IT PRO SOFTWARE IS SIMPLY THE BEST

Kommentare: Very happy with how this cloud based software has helped our company (Green Apple Moving) step our game up and usher us into the next digital era. We are nestled deep in the Rocky Mountains which offers its own set of challenges and I am so grateful to be on the Move It Pro team.

The "round the clock" customer support is unreal and so helpful. I work 8 days a week and holidays too and someone is always there to help me out. Live messaging almost all of the time. I wouldn't want to tackle my job with anything less than what this cloud based software has to offer. If you're wondering weather or not to jump on this wagon..... DO IT!!!

I can't edit the quotes I make with out completely removing it from the schedule and rescheduling it. I would like to be able to print more invoice notes on the paper BOL. There are not enough Elizabeths! Clone that woman please!

Sharaf
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Moveitpro makes us look good

Kommentare: Fantastic experience, the software makes us look good to the customers and stand out from the competition

Funcionality IS GREAT AND SUPPORT TEAM IS FANTASTIC, REALLY ENJOED OUR TRAINING SESSIONS. MOVEITPRO TRAINED MY ENTIRE SALES AND ADMIN STAFF

SOME OF THE FEATURES WERE UNDER DEVELOPMENT STAGES WHEN WE GOT THE SOFTWARE, IT MEETS ALL OUR NEEDS NOW

Donald

The software allows me to easily manage my moving company.

The software is easy to use and allows my team to be more productive. I appreciate the ability to use one software that provides multiple functions. It allows me to keep up with new leads and follow up with my customers. The Moveitpro team is also great. Whenever I have a issues, they normally respond within minutes.

Matt
President in USA
Lagerung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Moving Software made easy

Kommentare: The managers use the quoting tool every day and make sure that our customers receive the most accurate quote possible.

Software is intuitive and pretty straight forward to use.

I also own a mobile container company and would love to integrate software to use both in one system.

Wesley
Operations Manager in USA
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mi-Mover Moving and Storage

Kommentare: Major benefit to estimating jobs and letting us learn as well what to expect when doing these moves and giving the customer an accurate cost of the move, so there are no surprises with pricing at the end of the move.

The software gives you a very close estimate of time, square footage, labor hours all to accommodate the Moving company in estimating as accurately as possible for the customer.

Not really anything that I would have to say I don't like about the software, Moveitpro is still adding more and more options as time goes on so all the items you would want to add they are already on top of it!

Ashley
Sales Representative in USA

The work load and stress for our staff has decreased tremendously thanks to this software.

We love how universal the software is for all of our staff. All of our files and information are now found in the same place, and we have full records of our communication with clients. It's easy for everyone to view and understand our clients' information without having to discuss amongst ourselves.

The speed of the software could be improved. We often find ourselves waiting longer than necessary/expected for pages to load. Also due to the slowness, we occasionally have issues with our staff trying to complete tasks that have already been addressed. Thi

TIM
OWNER in USA

Move It Pro Rocks

Kommentare: Overall Im a happy customer.

Easy to use. Has just about everything I need. Always improving and adding features.

There are bugs as with any software but it always gets fixed

Roger
Customer service representative in USA

Using MoveitPro is spectacular! It is so easy to navigate and create estimates for customers!

Kommentare: Easy way to create estimates that are accurate to give to customers which results in happiness in both ends.

One of the greatest features also being a NEW feature is text message. I am able to text customers and help them out with any questions right to their smart phone. Sometimes customers are in a place where they cant talk so text message is a vital source for communication. I use MoveitPro on a daily and its very easy to maneuver. I definitely recommend it to every moving company out there!

Adam
Sales Manager in USA

Great Staff

Kommentare: Makes us more efficient and professional looking to our customers.

I like the ease of use and the customer service that comes with it. They are always available and have quick answers and are willing to help. Thanks to our reps and the rest of the staff that frequently helps, I'd name everyone if I could.

I like most everything really. If anything it was just a transition to get used to but the staff helps so much.

Andy
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Rating MIP

Kommentare: Apart from the billing department making an extra debit from my credit card, (which they already fixed), everything it’s been pleasant up to this point.

Seems simple enough haven’t been able to use it yet.

Again, I haven’t been able to fully work with it, we just got it. From the training looks easy enough, at least [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes it look like that, she’s the best.

Diana
Administrative Assisstant in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MoveitPro Review

Kommentare: I enjoy using this software and I would recommend it to other companies.

I like that most features are easy to find and learn.

I do not like that the follow -up date isn't easy to see on a customer's estimate. I do not like that we have to book a move that is 2+ days when we are only trying to send an estimate with an easy-to-read breakdown.

Rebecca
Move Coordinator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly, Quick Responses when you need help, looks great!

Kommentare: great customer service, accurate and consistently programmed!

I like how user-friendly it is and how responsive the customer service team is! They have thought of so many aspects concerning the details that are needed to plan for a great move!

Moves that are multiple day jobs are a little more challenging to schedule correctly - but there are ways to do it!

Marcus

Blown away by MoveItPro!

Kommentare: I have been in the moving industry for 7 years and have used 4 other moving software's none have come close to comparing to MoveItPro. I also want to mention while working through the startup process and the day to day MoveItPro exceeds every expectation.The support staff have been so awesome to work with, excellent customer service!. Thank you for helping me take my business to the next level MoveItPro.