Über Culture Amp

Ein Produkt zur Unterstützung der Effektivität von Mitarbeitern, das über die neuesten Erkenntnisse der Organisationspsychologie und der Datenwissenschaft verfügt.

Erfahre mehr über Culture Amp

As we've been going through rapid growth, we've been sourcing and implementing a variety of new technologies.

Leaders want to see a one pager with data cut several different ways.

Bewertungen zu Culture Amp

Culture Amp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 136 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Culture Amp bereits verwendet?

Casey
Casey
Inclusion Manager & Senior People Ops Partner in USA
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Culture Amp is an essential tool - I wouldn't be able to do my job as effectively without it.

I think the UX/ UI is good, and easy enough to use, but also there's so much under the hood so that it's also a really robust tool. The product improvements have actually been improvements, and I'm excited whenever there's an update. The support team is also fantastic - I've never had a poor experience with the support team, and they are really great ambassadors for the company. The Academy is the secret sauce, in my opinion - in addition to support articles for operations and administering the tool, all of the research and literature around engagement and feedback, written by I/O Psychology experts has helped me simultaneously learn more about best practices, while also providing backup to the methodology when I'm presenting findings to senior stakeholders. Also - everything else Culture Amp does is great: Slack community, meetups, newsletter, etc. that I think they're building really great public culture and brand so... I want to like what they're doing software-wise. I'm well primed to like the tool.

Sometimes I wish the admin functionality was a little bit more robust - i.e. our organization structure changes a little bit year-over-year, but in order to map departments to previous years, it's a manual thing that the support team has to do. Or with the new inspiration engine, if it's customizable to the organization, I think it'd be neat to have a big library of actions, and be able to see which questions/ factors they're tied to, so that when you're writing new ones or building that out, you don't have to do it on the individual survey level. But that's a new part of the product, so maybe it'll get there later.

Landwirtschaft, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Worth the money!

I love that Culture Amp just makes things so simple for the People team now. They have survey templates readily available so we don't even have to design the surveys anymore. It's very user friendly for employees to take the survey and the reporting is the best part. It really protects anonymity while allowing you to take targeted action.

While the Performance features have many of the things you would expect in an OKR software, it's not as strong as their survey module yet. For example, there are opportunities to improve in the features for adding and tracking OKR progress. This is a newer feature for them though so I am hopeful to see where they will be at in a few years from now.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lattice

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Culture Amp: While the features appeared similar across the two platforms, Culture Amp had better pricing and also better accommodation for non-English language users.

Nicklas
COO in Deutschland
Programmentwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Product seems to be still in development and customer service takes month to answer questions.

Kommentare: Very poor. I do not understand the high rating of the product as the tool still seems to be in development and does not justify the given price.

We chose cultureAmp because we wanted a tool that could combine the companies Goalsetting strategy and the feedback and performance measurement tools in on. Also Cultureamp provided useful resources during the conceptualization phase.

The tool was not what was sold to us. The Goalsetting section in cultureamp was unable for the team as the tables always showed the oldest goals at the top and one needed to manually filter dates to see the currently active goals which meant people were not using it. During the Setup Phase and the conduction of quarterly feedback cycles, many bugs led to us having to find workarounds (e.g. the CEO could not see his feedback as it was only visible for the user's manager, or not being able to share feedback with the recipient directly). We highlighted these topics within the first month of using the tool, however, it took the organization ~8 month to get back to us and only when we stopped paying the bills due to the underperformance.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Small Improvements

Warum Culture Amp gewählt wurde: Combining feedback and goalsetting.

Zuvor genutzte Software: KENJO

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Culture Amp: Combining feedback and goalsetting.

Kenneth
Software developer in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The most appreciated aspect of Culture Amp is its user-friendly and straightforward interface.

I like the most about Culture Amp that it is easy and simple to use.

The inability for anonymous comments to show which team the commenter is on, which could provide more context

Yitzhak Vini
People Success Generalist in Indien
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to measure employee engagement & performance management

Kommentare: Has been very good, however a bit expensive

Ease of use & the analytics of the engagement survey is very good

Poor integration with google calendar & inability to send reminders in performance reviews

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lattice und Leapsome

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Culture Amp: Because of the reporting ability it had in Engagement module

Gustavo
Sales Development Representative in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

First time using, amazing so far

Kommentare: Overall the tool has been amazing from a user's perspective. I'm excited to continue to use especially now that our organization is asking for our opinions on returning to work in the office.

Culture amp is a leader in its space when it comes to employee engagement and I can see why! At this moment our organization is only using culture amp for employee engagement. So far I've noticed that (1) it's easy to get out to your employees (2) the tool is very easy to use (3) it's very appealing and looks really nice (4) Great customer support (5) easy to use for both HR managers and users.

I've heard from the HR team that at times it can be difficult to manage the system from the admin side, however, from a user's perspective - the tool has been amazing.

Antwort von Culture Amp

Hi Gustavo, Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to post this review! We're so pleased to hear that Recurly is using Culture Amp for employee engagement and that you're finding the platform easy to use. We would love to make your experience even more amazing, and if there is anything you would recommend us improving, we would love to hear from you! Thanks again for your review. Best, Bailey

Frankline
Frankline
Administrative Supervisor in Kenia
Landwirtschaft, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Delivering insightful feedback with Culture Amp.

Kommentare: We've been having a challenge tracking the employee goals and progress, and also updating them respectively which affected their overall evaluation. With Culture Amp, it is now much easier to track the employee performance and give credit where due. It has enabled us to gain valuable insights into employees' experiences, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven decisions to enhance their company culture and overall performance and productivity. Overall, Culture Amp is an Excellent and easy to integrate software for any organization with intent of improving their employees performances.

This is one of the most user friendly software that integrates top quality analytics to gain insights onto the employee performances while ensuring that the user interface is easy to use and is available to employees at all levels in the organization.

I feel the 1-on-1s feature should be upgraded in that, it should be able to send an email of responses whenever a direct report or manager updates the conversation or shares a reply. Other than that, Culture Amp is the best.

Jeremy
Jeremy
People Operations Generalist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to drive performance and engagement

Kommentare: Very positive. Our employees are much more active in our surveys now that Culture Amp is processing all of the responses. It's also much easier to analyze results when you're not running it through a google form.

Culture Amp makes it easy to set up performance management and employee engagement activities. Their customer service is quick to respond to any questions we might have. The ease of use is fantastic.

Confidentiality protections are tough to undo if you set them up wrong. Definitely make sure you read up on them before releasing a survey!

Ejaz
Client Accounting Manager in UK
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Culture Amp survey

It's user friendly, quick and has listed all tasks, goals company values which employees only to validate.

I guess I am fine with the all process but it there are options to go through with the employees, understand their goals and commitments together and then submit on the culture amp.

Alice
Portfolio Coordinator in Kenia
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Thoughts on Culture Amp

It helps one set goals that can be edited at any time.

It might be helpful to offer settings that allow people to set reminders notifications of their goals that would be automatically be sent, for example after every quarter, to keep them reminded on what they need to achieve.

Jenny
Engagement Leader in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Culture Amp provides insights that move the culture needle

Kommentare: Insight into our culture, the specific experiences of our people, a view of our managers and people (strengths/areas for improvement), an easy-to-use exit process that allows us to compare results and view trends.

Two years ago when we were looking for an engagement survey tool, I came across Culture Amp in a StartUP HR forum. It was recommended over and over by different people at different companies so I looked into it, along with a number of other solutions. Culture Amp came out on top in every comparison I did for its features, ease-of-use, domain expertise, and pricing. After we launched our first survey and shared results with our leadership team, I knew we had made the right choice. The tool is easy-to-use as an administrator and elegant/simple for end users. There are useful new features being added regularly, and every product improvement or new offering comes with strong communications backed by good science/thought leadership, and clearly having taken customer feedback into consideration. We now use Culture Amp for: -Engagement surveys -Manager 180 surveys/feedback -Individual 360s -Exit Processes (and I expect this list to continue to grow) The customer service is excellent with a responsive team that talks to me like a real person. We have great conversations, they get me the answers I seek, and they always appreciate my input about how to make the offerings even better. Our leaders and employees find value in the tool, and as an HR team, our ability to deliver insightful results to individuals and teams makes us highly impactful to our company as we all work to continue to build our great culture.

I find myself going to Culture Amp to do everything and everything it does not do, nor should it. I like it so much, however, that other options pale in comparison. For instance, we are developing a new performance feedback process - not a 360, not a survey, and I'd love to use Culture Amp for that purpose but it's not set up for that, especially because it isn't integrated with our HRIS. Each time we do a new, global survey, I need to upload our data to Culture Amp. It's not a bad process, but I'd love a more seamless option (it may be a limit of our HRIS vs. Culture Amp).

Elisabeth
Employee Engagement Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great System

Kommentare: For almost 2 years now I have been using Culture Amp. It has become one of my favorite systems I have ever worked with in my career. The people are wonderful and the design of the system is easy from an admin side. My most recent frustrations have been with Culture Amp's scalability. Some of the new changes or features are making it even harder for us to leverage the system. For example, the filters not being able to combine, the reports are not user friendly or even easy to manipulate, changing the order of the groups, etc.. But overall Culture and the people are great.

Admin friendly Systematic approach for surveys Support ( Maria is a saint) Resources ( preset surveys, articles published, etc.)

Reporting is horrible- I can't export the data in a user friendly approach to present for leaders. The system is more designed to be interactive then produce a information. Leaders want to see a one pager with data cut several different ways. The amount of time it takes for me to do this is ridiculous. Some of the new updates and features I don't think actually enhance the system.

George
Head of People & Culture in Kanada
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Truly Amazing

Kommentare: We've used Culture Amp for Employee Engagement, Remote Work / Returning to the Office, CEO's 360 leadership survey and CEO Performance Evaluation completed by the Board of Directors, to survey employees following the implementation of new policies to gauge understanding and any questions they may have, etc.

I've used Culture Amp in my last two organizations. Wherever I go Culture Amp comes along with me (it's a condition of my employment - LOL). Ease of use, ease of implementation, cost effective, great templates for engagement and effectiveness that are built based upon behavioural science and feedback from users, can be used internally for employees and externally for board of directors, built in analytics and reporting, and awesome customer service which is just a chat away. Culture Amp is constantly improving the platform even making available things like 1 x 1 conversations and Skills Coach to all customers.

None that come to mind. That's how much I love Culture Amp.

Antwort von Culture Amp

Hi George, Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to post this review! We are SO humbled and proud to learn that you are such a fan of Culture Amp! It's also great to hear that you've been able to leverage the platform for so many company initiatives. We would love to make your experience even more amazing, and if there is anything you would recommend us improving, we would love to hear from you. Thanks again for your review! Best, Bailey

Luis
Advisory Solution Consultant in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

World Class Evaluation Solution

Kommentare: Good experience on using the results of CultureAmp to take action on insights provided by the tool.

It makes analysis of the responses evaluating emotions and qualitative and quantitative scores; the result of these evaluations and analytics allows a great analysis of different areas of the business.

Just the fact that it is more expensive than other options but it provides much more features than other commercial options.

Antwort von Culture Amp

Hi Luis, Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to post this review! It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the way we do business. I'm so glad you're having a positive experience and have been able to use Culture Amp to take action! We would love to make your experience even more amazing, and if there is anything you would recommend us improving, we would love to hear from you. Thanks again for your review! Best, Bailey

Seema
VP of HR & Talent in USA

Excellent! Culture Amp takes the guesswork out of interpreting survey data.

Ease of setting up the survey, and then all of the built-in analytics makes it easy to interpret and present your data. Now CultureAmp even takes your data and creates the entire powerpoint presentation for you!

I would love to define "Leaders" a little more specifically as "senior leadership" or "executive leadership" because people get confused, but if I change anything at all to the factor I will lose the ability to compare the factor to past surveys. Also, while I like the new Text Analytics function, the algorithm is off in interpreting positive and negative sentiment of a comment and from categorizing the gist of the comment. I had to re-categorize 360 comments myself because the algorithm was off quite a bit.

Susanna
People Operations Coordinator in USA

Insightful, aesthetically-pleasing tool that makes engagement surveys easy to conduct and review

Kommentare: It's an essential tool to keep a pulse on employee engagement. We've used this tool to identify the pain points our company experiences, and it helps put certain needs in higher priority to our leaders. Because of this tool, we have been able to show common themes in strengths and weaknesses our company has experienced throughout my tenure here, and action plans have been developed because of these survey results.

The ability to customize and personalize your company's engagement surveys, and the variety of statistics and demographics the results can be filtered by. It lets you easily pinpoint the strengths and growth areas in each demographic for department leaders to review. The feature that allows you to benchmark your results vs. companies like yours is very helpful to see where your company's results stand.

I like that we can compare an engagement survey's results to a previous one's, but I'd like to see a path over time. We've had over 4 engagement surveys so far, and I'd like to see how responses to questions have changed over time.

Hariprasad
Global Group Director in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Drives employee engagement within a global setting.!

Culture Amp makes it easy to set up performance management and employee engagement activities. The ease of use is fantastic. A good survey platform for a fraction of the price

Reporting needs some improvement! What to make from the data- Seems a bit confusing!

Patrick
People & Culture Manager in Australien
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Culture Amp Review - Employee Engagement

Kommentare: Along with the above comments the customer support was great in terms of quality and timeliness.

DATA! Having used Survey Monkey in the past it was great the amount of quality data that was produced and the ability to cut it across differing demographics to id any particular focus areas. Ability to benchmark. Not just getting results buy highlighting key areas to focus on in terms of Action Plans We are now building a strong history to ensure we keep focus.

I struggled from time to time with the tech but that is more about me!

Stuart
Events Manager in Australien

Great for employee surveys and real time reports that you can share

I've found it really easy to create custom surveys that I send out to the management team and temp staff we employee for events. I like the reporting feature that enables me to see how engagement in the team is tracking at a glance. It's also easy to share reports with the wider team for transparency. I find it pretty user friendly overall.

I've had a good experience so far and don't really have anything to complain about. Only thing I'd like to see at the moment is to make it easier to set up reporting permissions with other members of the team.

Ashley
SME in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Positive Experience

Kommentare: I enjoy using culture amp. It has been easy to utilize and it's great for giving and receiving feedback.

I like that I am able to track my goals and meet with manager during our one to ones to discuss my further development.

I do the daily skills coachings. I wish that I could at least do 2 of them a day.

Sean
Head of People and Talent in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool - Fast and Useful Feedback

Kommentare: The power of the tool is the flexibility and opportunity to really understand what is happening with our people and how we can make our office an even better place to work.

Ease of use and flexibility

School Partnership Associate in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Culture Amp review

Kommentare: Culture Amp allows for a more structured weekly check-in with my supervisor

Easy to use, allows for my weekly meeting with my supervisor to be more structured and efficient

The site takes care of everything I need it for

Nicolette
Cash Application Team (RCM) in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Culture Amp

Kommentare: Pretty easy to access and very self-explanatory. I am never lost, everything you need is easily accessible in my opinion.

I find the onboard, employee training very important and informative. I also Find it to be easy when rating a new Employee hire Canidate. It's easy to review the feedback of other Team members and make the process easy.

Its Easy for the most part....I have not had any issues.

Mateus
Finance Assistant in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Personal evaluation

The ease of using and measuring results of an entire global organization is impressive.

Continuous improvements in platform translations.

Caitlin
Carbon Projects Manager in Malawi
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly self-assessments and feedback

It is easy to use and intuitive, keeps all feedback in the same place for easy reference later, and allows for east collation of feedback from team-mates.

The % progress tracking is sometimes a little counter-intuitive and took some time to get used to. Having a way to compare 6 month goals to annual goals would be great.