Über Culture Amp

Ein Produkt zur Unterstützung der Effektivität von Mitarbeitern, das über die neuesten Erkenntnisse der Organisationspsychologie und der Datenwissenschaft verfügt.

Erfahre mehr über Culture Amp

Leaders want to see a one pager with data cut several different ways.

Bewertungen zu Culture Amp

Culture Amp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 64 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Culture Amp bereits verwendet?

Casey A.
Casey A.
Inclusion Manager & Senior People Ops Partner in USA
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Culture Amp is an essential tool - I wouldn't be able to do my job as effectively without it.

I think the UX/ UI is good, and easy enough to use, but also there's so much under the hood so that it's also a really robust tool. The product improvements have actually been improvements, and I'm excited whenever there's an update. The support team is also fantastic - I've never had a poor experience with the support team, and they are really great ambassadors for the company. The Academy is the secret sauce, in my opinion - in addition to support articles for operations and administering the tool, all of the research and literature around engagement and feedback, written by I/O Psychology experts has helped me simultaneously learn more about best practices, while also providing backup to the methodology when I'm presenting findings to senior stakeholders. Also - everything else Culture Amp does is great: Slack community, meetups, newsletter, etc. that I think they're building really great public culture and brand so... I want to like what they're doing software-wise. I'm well primed to like the tool.

Sometimes I wish the admin functionality was a little bit more robust - i.e. our organization structure changes a little bit year-over-year, but in order to map departments to previous years, it's a manual thing that the support team has to do. Or with the new inspiration engine, if it's customizable to the organization, I think it'd be neat to have a big library of actions, and be able to see which questions/ factors they're tied to, so that when you're writing new ones or building that out, you don't have to do it on the individual survey level. But that's a new part of the product, so maybe it'll get there later.

Gustavo O.
Sales Development Representative in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

First time using, amazing so far

Kommentare: Overall the tool has been amazing from a user's perspective. I'm excited to continue to use especially now that our organization is asking for our opinions on returning to work in the office.

Culture amp is a leader in its space when it comes to employee engagement and I can see why! At this moment our organization is only using culture amp for employee engagement. So far I've noticed that (1) it's easy to get out to your employees (2) the tool is very easy to use (3) it's very appealing and looks really nice (4) Great customer support (5) easy to use for both HR managers and users.

I've heard from the HR team that at times it can be difficult to manage the system from the admin side, however, from a user's perspective - the tool has been amazing.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Gustavo, Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to post this review! We're so pleased to hear that Recurly is using Culture Amp for employee engagement and that you're finding the platform easy to use. We would love to make your experience even more amazing, and if there is anything you would recommend us improving, we would love to hear from you! Thanks again for your review. Best, Bailey

Nicklas T.
COO in Deutschland
Programmentwicklung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Product seems to be still in development and customer service takes month to answer questions.

Kommentare: Very poor. I do not understand the high rating of the product as the tool still seems to be in development and does not justify the given price.

We chose cultureAmp because we wanted a tool that could combine the companies Goalsetting strategy and the feedback and performance measurement tools in on. Also Cultureamp provided useful resources during the conceptualization phase.

The tool was not what was sold to us. The Goalsetting section in cultureamp was unable for the team as the tables always showed the oldest goals at the top and one needed to manually filter dates to see the currently active goals which meant people were not using it. During the Setup Phase and the conduction of quarterly feedback cycles, many bugs led to us having to find workarounds (e.g. the CEO could not see his feedback as it was only visible for the user's manager, or not being able to share feedback with the recipient directly). We highlighted these topics within the first month of using the tool, however, it took the organization ~8 month to get back to us and only when we stopped paying the bills due to the underperformance.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Loopline und Small Improvements

Warum Culture Amp gewählt wurde: Combining feedback and goalsetting.

Zuvor genutzte Software: KENJO

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Culture Amp: Combining feedback and goalsetting.

Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Honest review of Culture Amp

Kommentare: Overall Culture Amp is a good employee engagement software that can help you manage employee engagement and increase employee retention. It helps in performance management and employee development from a single platform.

Few things I like most in Culture Amp Its easy to use. It allows you to take one on one meetings. Its few features like individual development plans, surveys & feedback , and self assessment features helps to improve culture of company and increase employee retention. One more think I like about culture Amp is , it allows to customise the surveys on the basis of requirements.

Few things I like least about the software is- Lack of reporting options. And the price of Culture Amp is relatively high. It should add more features in HR analytics.

Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Director of HR in USA

One of a kind experience

As we've been going through rapid growth, we've been sourcing and implementing a variety of new technologies. Unsurprisingly, very few meet the expectations post-launch as are described during the sales-process. Culture Amp is the smile-inspiring exception. Their product is user-friendly to a point of constant surprise. And when you do find a rare bug or glitch, they are eager (and FAST!) to address the issue. Their support team is not only knowledgeable about the product but also about culture and performance as a whole. They are true thought partners - and that is nearly invaluable. They truly want to have a positive impact on the companies that use their products, and it shows every day. And the actual product is truly amazing. The ease of use for employees is exceptional - allowing them to take surveys, give feedback, and conduct reviews in a way that feels simple and drives the right level of feedback. And the tool then consolidates that feedback into VERY user-friendly analytics that can actually help my organization drive meaningful change for the future. Just a few years ago I remember dreaming about a world where I could easily map metrics around performance and engagement, forecasting attrition, impacting culture - that time is here and it's supported by Culture Amp.

The performance platform is new, so there is some work to be done to integrate that with the main platform. No major concerns, just a general knowledge that work is still being done in this area.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lattice und Small Improvements

Adriána B.
Adriána B.
Employee Engagement Executive in UK
Quelle: GetApp

An absolute must-have for all People and Data geeks out there!

Kommentare: Culture Amp is an incredibly insightful people analytics tool and I wouldn't trade it for any other. It's intuitive and user friendly and great experience for admins too! Setting up surveys is a breeze and having templates for engagement, onboarding, manager feedback and other kinds of surveys is extremely helpful so you don't have to build things from scratch. The best part is reporting - it's fascinating to go through data on your own but you get lots of support from the team at Culture Amp, too. The team is great, going above and beyond throughout the whole onboarding process and beyond. They even send their clients a lovely surprise welcome kit!
They're super supportive and skilfully persuasive without being the least bit annoying. They really help you get the most out of the tool while understanding your needs. You get access to Academy where you can learn a lot about how to use the tool best and how to understand the data. Great resource!
We're a London based ticketing, marketing and fundraising software company of about 85 working in the arts, and cultivating our culture is our top priority as we experience fast growth. Putting people first is one of our core values, hence finding the right people analytics tool was incredibly important for us. Everyone is really happy with the tool. Green hearts on all fronts!

- friendly user interface - quick and easy to both build and fill in - great admin experience - helpful survey templates - easy employee data migration - automated survey launch and operation - insightful reporting - report sharing on any level - great onboarding experience - awesome client support - constant learning and development with peoplegeek community

Can't think of any really..

Antonio S.
Antonio S.
Worker in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Culture Amp Pros and Cons

The ability to offer anonymous feedback or send surveys aimed particularly at a single individual is a popular compliment for cultural ramp users. The user interface is really user-friendly, and I like that we can get a sense of how the staff feels about different things.

Users complain about the lack of reporting options, citing data export and report customization as examples. Before deciding on an employee engagement solution, it's a good idea to collect various quotations.

Director of Corporate Communications in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The BEST Tool I've Used In My Professional Career

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Culture Amp is our tool and resource for our HR team that really allows us to dive into the team member journey -- from candidate surveys to onboarding and exit interviews - and everything in between. We've learned so much about our staff. I also love all of the resources within the Culture Amp trainings.

Culture Amp has endless resources to support your organization. I love the reporting features because it really lets you drill down into how your team members are feeling, how they are engaged, what's working, what's not, etc. It's also extremely easy to manage and track access to your organization's report. Finally - the customer service is second to none.

Culture Amp is on the pricey side. While we currently use it for surveys, there are other products we'd like to try - they're just out of budget at this time. (I still believe it is worth the price though - you get what you pay for).

Jim H.
Jim H.
Dean, College of Business Administration in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I use CultureAmp to assess culture and engagement, as well as onboarding of new employees.

Kommentare: Permitted me to measure engagement across my entire college - faculty, staff, lecturers, administrators. A great product!

Very easy to use, love the heatmaps that permit me to do cross-index checking. Of particular value is the fact that response demographics (e.g. gender, age, tenure, department, etc.) are pre-loaded so that respondents do not need to enter that information. I believe that also encourages them to be more transparent.

Literally nothing! It does take time to load the respondent demographics prior to a survey, and that must be designed up front and data entered accurately, but that enables much more power in the use of the software.

Delgado N.
Delgado N.
Ingeniero de Proyectos in Spanien

its a good option to organized your employess

Kommentare: Better control and better organization in the company

Its easy to use, and customer support is amazing, it help you to organize your employees, you can design and it allow me to cross-index checking. i love because i can segment my workers

some reports, they are not so good, it's one of the things that I would improve, they are really improvable to be able to make better analyzes

Jenny S.
Engagement Leader in USA

Culture Amp provides insights that move the culture needle

Kommentare: Insight into our culture, the specific experiences of our people, a view of our managers and people (strengths/areas for improvement), an easy-to-use exit process that allows us to compare results and view trends.

Two years ago when we were looking for an engagement survey tool, I came across Culture Amp in a StartUP HR forum. It was recommended over and over by different people at different companies so I looked into it, along with a number of other solutions. Culture Amp came out on top in every comparison I did for its features, ease-of-use, domain expertise, and pricing. After we launched our first survey and shared results with our leadership team, I knew we had made the right choice. The tool is easy-to-use as an administrator and elegant/simple for end users. There are useful new features being added regularly, and every product improvement or new offering comes with strong communications backed by good science/thought leadership, and clearly having taken customer feedback into consideration. We now use Culture Amp for: -Engagement surveys -Manager 180 surveys/feedback -Individual 360s -Exit Processes (and I expect this list to continue to grow) The customer service is excellent with a responsive team that talks to me like a real person. We have great conversations, they get me the answers I seek, and they always appreciate my input about how to make the offerings even better. Our leaders and employees find value in the tool, and as an HR team, our ability to deliver insightful results to individuals and teams makes us highly impactful to our company as we all work to continue to build our great culture.

I find myself going to Culture Amp to do everything and everything it does not do, nor should it. I like it so much, however, that other options pale in comparison. For instance, we are developing a new performance feedback process - not a 360, not a survey, and I'd love to use Culture Amp for that purpose but it's not set up for that, especially because it isn't integrated with our HRIS. Each time we do a new, global survey, I need to upload our data to Culture Amp. It's not a bad process, but I'd love a more seamless option (it may be a limit of our HRIS vs. Culture Amp).

Elisabeth K.
Employee Engagement Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great System

Kommentare: For almost 2 years now I have been using Culture Amp. It has become one of my favorite systems I have ever worked with in my career. The people are wonderful and the design of the system is easy from an admin side. My most recent frustrations have been with Culture Amp's scalability. Some of the new changes or features are making it even harder for us to leverage the system. For example, the filters not being able to combine, the reports are not user friendly or even easy to manipulate, changing the order of the groups, etc.. But overall Culture and the people are great.

Admin friendly Systematic approach for surveys Support ( Maria is a saint) Resources ( preset surveys, articles published, etc.)

Reporting is horrible- I can't export the data in a user friendly approach to present for leaders. The system is more designed to be interactive then produce a information. Leaders want to see a one pager with data cut several different ways. The amount of time it takes for me to do this is ridiculous. Some of the new updates and features I don't think actually enhance the system.

Ross W.
Manager, People & Culture in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Align your internal people experience with their external IT experience

Kommentare: We genuinely believe Culture Amp to be one of the best tools we've used for measuring employee engagement. We also use the tool for onboarding, offboarding, and internal surveys. We appreciate having full control over the survey process and user experience coupled with the ability to tailor surveys and reports. We're able to tailor questions, configure communications, and update demographics with ease. Copying surveys is also a handy feature, as is the ability to apply several different benchmarks to our results to provide comparisons. The speed with which we can create, deploy, close, and analyse surveys is great; we recently ran our organisational survey and from beginning to end (i.e. survey design, response period, and results analysis) in just 13 days. Having templates readily available also helps, as does the ability to build our own surveys from scratch. Our leaders have access and can run their own dashboard results at any time. Because of the way we've structured our demographics, we're able to provide aggregate results to Executive Managers, group results to Managers, and small team reports to Team Leaders. This helps ensure a swift and clean results cascade and lets us get on with action planning. We find the support team accessible and reliable and nothing is too much trouble.

* It's so easy to use * You can create a high-quality survey quickly and easily * It provides a contemporary user experience * Leaders can access their results with ease

Filters aren't contextual; allow me to explain with an example. We use our three organisational levels as demographics so these are represented as three standalone filters. This means that if you pick a certain business unit as your first filter and want to use teams as your second filter, you'll see all available teams rather than related to the previously selected business unit. Our workaround was to introduce a prefix for business units, teams, and sub-teams which makes it easier to see related items (the fact we can do this ourselves is pro).

Rachel S.
HR Manager in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic system!

Kommentare: When we moved to Culture Amp we had been using the same software provider for a number of years but I went in and challenged the value for money that we were getting out of it, considering the lack of ownership of the data and inability to customize reporting. We are using the data to focus in on the areas that are going to provide the greatest increase in engagement and continue using the tool to conduct pulse surveys throughout the year ( quarterly) to check in on the areas that we have focused on. We are also using it for Exit and Onboarding survey to augment those areas and house all our employee feedback in the one place

Love the analytics it provides us and the fact that it cut down out analysis time from around 1 week to a day or so so that we can get it out to the team and focus on the actions rather than the analysis. Love the text analysis and the ability to do team effectiveness and 360's as part of the platform as well. As a not for profit I also love that it provides a fantastic survey platform for a fraction of the price- very rare to find these days! I also love how it gives you the focus areas so that you can focus in on a few areas that are the most likely to increase engagement and not get bogged down in all the data!

Nothing- everything works how it should and they keep adding things based on customer feedback to make it even easier to use! The only thing I will say is that it takes a bit of time to get used to how the data displays and understand it and get the Senior Leadership teams head around it but once you get through the first survey it's great.

Jordyn R.
Neuseeland

Big CA fans here

Kommentare: We're long time users of Culture Amp's employee engagement tool and have always rated their product, support and overall experience very highly. We've also had great feedback from employees completing the survey and managers using the manager dashboard - so it's not just us in the People and Culture team who love it, but people from across the whole company. The tool is very customisable allowing us to add and remove questions depending on what we're focusing on as a company and also letting us add company values-specific questions (in saying this though, the questions that CA provide you with to begin with are really great). Real time feedback on participation rates allows us to send targeted reminders to teams when numbers are looking low. Information is able to be clearly delivered to the Exec team and managers immediately too, meaning that People and Culture aren't seen as 'gatekeepers' of this information. The industry specific benchmarks that they can provide you with are also extremely helpful. Their support team are always quick to get back in touch should you need something - and with personalised messages too, not an automated "look at our knowledgebase" or "have you tried watching these videos" that are generally never very helpful. The team are all extremely knowledgeable about the product as well as the science behind surveying, psychometrics and of course employee engagement and happiness. We're also now currently exploring the possibility of using their 360 degree feedback tool that promises to be just as awesome as their engagement tool. Generally we're a company of big Culture Amp fans and we're all looking forward to seeing what this awesome company comes up with next!

George K.
Head of People & Culture in Kanada
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Truly Amazing

Kommentare: We've used Culture Amp for Employee Engagement, Remote Work / Returning to the Office, CEO's 360 leadership survey and CEO Performance Evaluation completed by the Board of Directors, to survey employees following the implementation of new policies to gauge understanding and any questions they may have, etc.

I've used Culture Amp in my last two organizations. Wherever I go Culture Amp comes along with me (it's a condition of my employment - LOL). Ease of use, ease of implementation, cost effective, great templates for engagement and effectiveness that are built based upon behavioural science and feedback from users, can be used internally for employees and externally for board of directors, built in analytics and reporting, and awesome customer service which is just a chat away. Culture Amp is constantly improving the platform even making available things like 1 x 1 conversations and Skills Coach to all customers.

None that come to mind. That's how much I love Culture Amp.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi George, Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to post this review! We are SO humbled and proud to learn that you are such a fan of Culture Amp! It's also great to hear that you've been able to leverage the platform for so many company initiatives. We would love to make your experience even more amazing, and if there is anything you would recommend us improving, we would love to hear from you. Thanks again for your review! Best, Bailey

Luis C.
Advisory Solution Consultant in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

World Class Evaluation Solution

Kommentare: Good experience on using the results of CultureAmp to take action on insights provided by the tool.

It makes analysis of the responses evaluating emotions and qualitative and quantitative scores; the result of these evaluations and analytics allows a great analysis of different areas of the business.

Just the fact that it is more expensive than other options but it provides much more features than other commercial options.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Luis, Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to post this review! It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the way we do business. I'm so glad you're having a positive experience and have been able to use Culture Amp to take action! We would love to make your experience even more amazing, and if there is anything you would recommend us improving, we would love to hear from you. Thanks again for your review! Best, Bailey

Fozia R.
Global HR Operations Director in UK
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Employee Engagement, the Culture Amp way!

Kommentare: CA is a great tool with simple and easy to use functionality. The reporting is excellent both in terms of the content it provides and the manner in which the data is presented back to us. No analytical skills required to analyse the reports, anyone can read and understand them! The survey templates are well thought out and we've found very little editing is required; CA have managed to put together perfect surveys. There are still improvements required, for example, different types of users, the import functionality to add/remove employee data, mobile app, etc. but as a whole it's a great product. Some of the extra functionality I'm told is on the roadmap, but probably needs approximate timings so customers can be assured their frustrations are not being ignored. Customer service is pretty good too; I normally get a response to my mails within 24 hours.

Shan A.
Sales and Marketing Manager in UK
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform for employees retention and engagement

5 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: It has been a great platform for all of us, its very easy to use and create surveys and then evaluate based on results. Great at gathering feedback and improve anything which doesn't work well in the business.

Its a very easy to use platform and the support is great which goes through all the details if you are ever stuck. It has helped all the employees of the company to have thier say via surveys. The rating system and evaluation of employees is a great feature too.

For one to one follow up, it does not provide a great service. There are limitations on customizations, we couldn't keep up to what we really wanted. And also reporting could improve.

Seema D.
VP of HR & Talent in USA

Excellent! Culture Amp takes the guesswork out of interpreting survey data.

Ease of setting up the survey, and then all of the built-in analytics makes it easy to interpret and present your data. Now CultureAmp even takes your data and creates the entire powerpoint presentation for you!

I would love to define "Leaders" a little more specifically as "senior leadership" or "executive leadership" because people get confused, but if I change anything at all to the factor I will lose the ability to compare the factor to past surveys. Also, while I like the new Text Analytics function, the algorithm is off in interpreting positive and negative sentiment of a comment and from categorizing the gist of the comment. I had to re-categorize 360 comments myself because the algorithm was off quite a bit.

Joady L.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Culture Amp, a partner for success

Kommentare: Culture Amp helped us restart our employee engagement survey process at a critical time for Wikimedia. They quickly gained the trust of staff and leadership, providing an in depth survey, with robust benchmarking and analysis. The Culture Amp team went above and beyond, presenting results to staff, and then to leadership as well as our board. They also created post-survey workshops to help staff own the next steps, by focusing on the areas of most impact and brainstorm sessions on how to effect change. After a successful employee engagement process, Wikimedia also sought out Culture Amp to guide us on a new diversity and inclusion survey. Culture Amp was a step ahead, having already established a partnership to develop extensive data collection, combined with inclusion specific engagement survey. For both surveys, the Culture Amp system has been amazingly easy to use and customizable. As surveys are active, we can real time updates and details. Data is viewable starting a at a high overview, with the ability to dive deeper and deeper into the results for greater analysis and understanding. Also important to Wikimedia is the ability to provide confidentiality to staff, which Culture Amp easily supports. Culture Amp has been an amazing and trusted partner, and we look forward to continued collaborations!

Susanna Y.
People Operations Coordinator in USA

Insightful, aesthetically-pleasing tool that makes engagement surveys easy to conduct and review

Kommentare: It's an essential tool to keep a pulse on employee engagement. We've used this tool to identify the pain points our company experiences, and it helps put certain needs in higher priority to our leaders. Because of this tool, we have been able to show common themes in strengths and weaknesses our company has experienced throughout my tenure here, and action plans have been developed because of these survey results.

The ability to customize and personalize your company's engagement surveys, and the variety of statistics and demographics the results can be filtered by. It lets you easily pinpoint the strengths and growth areas in each demographic for department leaders to review. The feature that allows you to benchmark your results vs. companies like yours is very helpful to see where your company's results stand.

I like that we can compare an engagement survey's results to a previous one's, but I'd like to see a path over time. We've had over 4 engagement surveys so far, and I'd like to see how responses to questions have changed over time.

Recruiter in USA
Onlinemedien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Way to Gauge Employee Experience

Kommentare: Overall I have had a great experience with it. The UI is very intuitive and I love that we are able to get a sense for how employees feel about certain aspects. It allows us a greater view into what we need to improve as an organization.

We recently implemented Culture Amp at our organization and I love it! We have been primarily using it for employee engagement surveys. I love that you have the chance to send surveys that are anonymous for employees and also surveys that are tied to that person specifically. I also like how we can see when the survey was sent to them, and send them a reminder if they haven't completed it yet. We used it most recently for our global benefits survey and it was very enlightening in terms of what employees would like to see added to our plan vs what benefits they were the least interested in.

We have had a great experience with it so far. The only thing I would like to see added is a way for employees to elaborate on why they choose "strongly agree" vs "agree."

UX Researcher in USA

Simple tool to collect and analyze employee engagement feedback

I've taken my company's employee engagement survey twice now, and it's very easy to complete. Our HR department crafts the survey, and we receive an email invitation with a unique link to take the survey. It's very simple and easy to complete. Once everyone responds, we can see the overall feedback and company-wide scores. I think this is a great tool to collect and collate employee feedback so we can act on it. It's also nice to be able to track our progress and responses over time.

I don't have any major painpoints. I believe the survey says our responses are anonymous, but since I have a unique personal link I don't feel that my responses are completely anonymous.

Patrick D.
People & Culture Manager in Australien
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Culture Amp Review - Employee Engagement

Kommentare: Along with the above comments the customer support was great in terms of quality and timeliness.

DATA! Having used Survey Monkey in the past it was great the amount of quality data that was produced and the ability to cut it across differing demographics to id any particular focus areas. Ability to benchmark. Not just getting results buy highlighting key areas to focus on in terms of Action Plans We are now building a strong history to ensure we keep focus.

I struggled from time to time with the tech but that is more about me!