Overall a good resource- some kinks

Joshua F.
General manager
Gastgewerbe

Kommentare: This site gives a good amount of opportunities to go on various kinds of interviews (whether on phone or in person). However, this site does not give good accountability with lazy/unprofessional employers or employers who are not successful with handling information and time. I have found myself trying to find an interview meeting location on three occasions where the site was difficult to find or not a real place. In one instance, the only information that was given was an address and in fact I was meeting with someone at a coffee shop- which is fine, but how I am suppose to know this if I am not told interview instructions by my possible future employer? Sure, this is a good way to weed out the bad from the good, but if I am expected to show up and be professional at an interview, so should the employer. Harri needs to iron out these kinks from the employer side. The algorithms seem to be pretty good based on current professional titles and experience, but I do not think my previous experience has typically been considered in possible positions that are being presented to me more so than other job sites or recruiters. I do appreciate the freshness of the site and the ability to really present a professional and fun profile. I would say, it is more confusing to get job information and postings on the desktop site over the application. But it's hard to get any contact information to reach out to employers over the app. The site sends out several emails weekly and does a great job updating the job seeker on information they are given. Overall, this site is a good resource in your job hunt in tandem with other places to search. After some kinks get worked out, I think this will be the top place to go for employers and future employees.

Vorteile: The ability to swipe for jobs on the application. Fresh interface.

Nachteile: Sometimes the algorithms are not always successful.

Harri Workforce OS is a Decent Option

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Kumar P.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it's a decent tool, but there are lots of other similar options available. This is, however, very specific to restaurant needs.

Vorteile: Harri offers an excellent applicant tracking system that allows you to source, select, interview, and hire candidates all in a relatively streamlined piece of software. Many hospitality or restaurant-specific candidates use Harri, so it is a natural fit to do all ATS activities within the platform. As with any software tailored to your specific organization, lots of back and forth customization is required.

Nachteile: Harri's software is not as intuitive as the support team makes it out to be. It may seem simple when they are explaining its capabilities, but when it comes time to launch and take it live and teach the internal teams how to use the tool, the software is far less intuitive. This may be a particular challenge with hospitality employees in general.

When YO! met Harri!

Bewertet am 24.1.2017
Dan G.
Talent Attraction Manager
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Harri has really revolutionised and given Talent resourcing a real shot in the arm here at YO! We have put the attraction of the best talent right at the top of our agenda for 2017 and at the heart of this comes Harri and it's ground breaking, innovative Talent platform. Here at YO! we have worked very closely with Harri to make the platform as bespoke as possible and have engaged all our Management teams behind the roll out to maximise the capability. We are seeing significant movements in candidate experience, management efficiency and the ability to embed a system which makes my life in recruitment all that much simpler. Allowing my efforts to be focused elsewhere away from inboxes over flowing with CV's and Applications. The support from Harri has been top drawer and they have attended our annual conference, personally rolled out the platform to our regions and are always ready on the phone to answer any queries or questions at all. I'm really excited to see how 2017 develops with Harri as I feel we are still just scratching the surface here with the capabilities......

Vorteile: Ease of use and simplicity.
The scalability of the product and the ease in which innovation can be made.

Nachteile: It would be handy if it worked on interne explorer but it's still early days!

Hospitality

Mary C.
Bartender H.H.A.
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The site is great to use to find a job but they want you to have so many experiences for the job when I think some of the jobs they should be able to train you. And that pushes me out of the jobs I can apply for.

Vorteile: It is easy to use

Nachteile: Nothing.

Harri, outstanding HR tool.

Bewertet am 23.1.2017
Jeffrey S.

Kommentare: I've tried every tool and platform out there and Harri is by far the best for hiring people in the hospitality industry. Their network is huge and you're able to search candidates by skill set and flag the ones you like, which makes finding people a breeze. They have awesome features, like Job Distributor, which helps you get your open positions in front of millions of job seekers with the click of the button. Their mobile app makes it super easy to do everything on-the-go, like screening candidates and scheduling interviews, which is key for a busy manager. I love that I'm able to communicate directly with candidates in the app to schedule their interviews, and view all their documents. When we're ready to officially hire and onboard a candidate, we can do so digitally, which saves me (and our news hires) a ton of time on paperwork. I used to dread doing payroll but Harri is integrated with our payroll and it's so easy. I'll never use anything else.

Nice website for to find retail and kitchen staff.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Jessica W.
HR Manager

Vorteile: Nice to have a website specifically made for the hospitality industry. Great to be able to see people's availability.

Nachteile: Not always clear if people are actively looking or if they just haven't taken down their profile.

Beer Table To Go

Bewertet am 23.8.2016
Megan S.
General Manager
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far, I've been very impressed. Lisa has been an amazing resource and has answered and resolved all of our issues within a day or two if not an hour or two. I'm confident that once all of the early issues and bugs are ironed out that my review will be 5 stars all around.

Vorteile: Enterprise mode and hours tracking

Nachteile: Lack of iPhone/Android app for quick check of schedule

Easy to use

Kayla M.
Administrator
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Simple and easy to apply for multiple jobs with the click of a button. Wish more companies were involved!

Vorteile: Fluid

Nachteile: Not enough jobs posted

Harri

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Kelcie S.
Social Media Manager
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that we were able to customize our questions and that we have a dashboard to see where our applicants are at. We have multiple restaurants and being able to see who was hired, who wasn't picked for jobs, and other applications is so helpful for managing our managers. Especially for new restaurant openings.

Nachteile: So far we have only enjoyed this product and don't have any cons that we'd like to contribute at this time.

References

James S.

Kommentare: References should not be automatically contacted when an application is submitted. The established professional relationships should be respected. They should only be contacted after a prospective employer has shown interest in my application for employment. I rely less on harri for prospective employers because of this flaw.

Lifeline to employment

Danya E.

Kommentare: Thanks to you I've been able to apply to new opportunities every day and have been to more interviews. You were instrumental on finding my last job and have faith that you'll help me once again.

Vorteile: Easy to navigate

Nachteile: There's really nothing to complain about

Harri is the best

Jessica O.

Kommentare: I just love how it's all personal. From your resume to the questions asked for an open position. Love the ones that ask, what's your favorite color? Or How do you define great service? Harri is super easy to use & professional enough for every individual looking for work. Love this company!

Like Harri

Bewertet am 18.1.2017
Jules G.

Kommentare: Need to be able to add multiple resumes for more jobs. I like the frequency of the weekly emails. I also like the user friendly interface. The best hospitality search site.

Vorteile: user friendly

Nachteile: need to be able to have more resumes on site, not just one.

Great experience

Mutinta J.
Chef
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been great. Had lots of responses, though only problem is they don't deal with international applications which is where I fall short as I'm not based in the US

Vorteile: Easy and efficient

Nachteile: Only caters for locals.

Harri review

Juan S.

Kommentare: I have been a member of Harri for around 2 years and Harris is a great source for jobs in the service industry. Personally, I have had numerous interviews and I depend on Harri's services for my next job search and job.

Satisfaction

Arnold S.

Kommentare: I have been totally satisfied with the support and service I have received. Looking for positions have been easy, and it enabled me to schedule many interviews.

The Best App

Alicia M.

Kommentare: I have Harri.com to thank for my current employment as a Bartender. Very easy to use and apply to jobs in literally seconds. Highly recommended!

Good app to get a job .................. --------------------------------------------------------

Cesar D.

Kommentare: I had a great experience with this app , it really works how the app say works , I really recommend this app to anyone who's looking for a job .

Excellent

Monique M.

Kommentare: Harri is an excellent source to find a job. I have been using for a while and have gotten a few interviews and job offers through it.

Makin a match

John A.

Kommentare: Love it. Very efficient. Wel done. Last but not least effective. I have gotten 2 jobs from harri. Thanks
Sincerely
John Altamura

Helpful Resources

Darrin R.

Kommentare: I have found Harri to not just be a useful tool for finding and posting jobs,but for networking and sharing experiences

Harri Job search

Ashley R.

Kommentare: I haven't found a job yet using harri. But it is a easy site to use and always post plenty of available jobs

Love harri

Christina S.

Kommentare: Easy way to find a job . Love how once your resume is on file you can easily apply to any job within seconds

Pretty average

Gabriel M.

Kommentare: Cannot access job info on Chrome. Tech support takes days to respond ,and when they do they do not offer much....tech support.

Moderately good

Bewertet am 18.1.2017
Shakir A.

Kommentare: I have applied so many job like over 100 but I have got interview from 5 or 6 !! its very easy way to apply.