Über Fomo

Zeigt die aktuelle Kundenaktivität auf deiner Website an, um die Conversion-Raten zu erhöhen.

Erfahre mehr über Fomo

Having to log into an external website can be annoying at times.

Bewertungen zu Fomo

4,9

Fomo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 122 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fomo bereits verwendet?

Fabrizio
Fabrizio
Digital Consultant in Italien
Internet, Selbstständig

The best tool for social Proof notification and more

Kommentare: Super happy. Works well, it's fast, totally customizable and the support is amazing, always prompt to help and resolve any issue. It's been great and i'm glad i decided to go with them.

Customization and ease of use. it's very complete and offers a lot more than the average tool. I like to be able to perfectly customize the notification and add custom data. To me it was very important to integrate with prestashop natively and FOMO was the right choice

Nothing. For what it does it's perfect, i will not choose another tool instead of them

Andri
Instructor in Belgien
Musik, Selbstständig

Fomo is the one

Kommentare: Excellent.

Well featured, cleanly designed and laid out, easy to use integrations.

Could do with more templates (and the ability to save adjusted templates somewhere).

Amy
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Overall I wasn't dissatisfied with my fomo experience, but I wasn't happy enough to continue paying.

Kommentare: I think it was beneficial to have installed during the holiday season. It reassured new site visitors that other people were buying my products.

I think the concept is good, but as you know there are other players doing the same thing. The platform as user-friendly and installation was easy. I also was able to easily reach a human when I had an issue installing. Customer service goes a long way.

Often the platform would duplicate order data (events) and I would have to manually delete them so people wouldn't see multiple notifications for the same orders. That was frustrating.

Brent
Brent
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The original FOMO, still holding strong

Kommentare: FOMO is one of the originals, and they do what they do very well. Their philosophy is a good one, in that they encourage you to use social proof in an honest way, and in a way that doesn't seem spammy. FOMO is fairly easy to use, especially for basic social proof, and with a little technical knowledge, you can do almost anything you want. I do wish their widget types were greater and there was easier integration with a few more tools.

FOMO doesn't overwhelm you with options. It is powerful, but doesn't throw everything in there. This might seem bad, but if you just need social proof popups and similar widgets, it does it, and it does it very well. I also love that it offers options for integrating with virtually any website or online system. And the onboarding is very slick.

Integrating FOMO can take a little more legwork. It can integrate with virtually any website, and bring in data from most places you would want, but it's not as easy as some other tools. You don't have to be a developer to integrate it, but you do need to dig into the code a little more. And many integrations require development knowledge through APIs. If you just need simple social proof, you don't need to dig into all that though.

Founder in USA

Social Proof is the Best Proof

It does what it says it would do which is provide social proof to users that others are buying your product(s). This gives you instant credibility and trust because someone is likely to follow what other people do.

There isn't much to dislike about this product!

CEO in USA
Einzelhandel

Easy to use and Amazing Customer Service

Kommentare: Customer engagement and sales.

The team behind the software has been very good at working with me to explain how things work. One of the customer rep has been exceptional and patient walking me through set up and answering any questions that come up. The insights help me to fine tune the events. I highly recommend FOMO. This tool helps drive customers to explore deeper into the store further driving sales.

If I had to pick something I like least - and this is a hard one - I would say the interface of the dashboard feels clunky, but really that is minor.

Email & Content Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has helped us improve conversion rate + app has unmatched customer service

I like how easy it was to integrate with shopify. Had it setup within minutes. Customer support is next level. Prior to using shopify, we used FOMO with a different shopping cart that didn't have an easy integration. FOMO support helped us get a custom integration setup so it would work with that cart.

Can't think of any negative aspects of the FOMO app at this point.

Johnny
Johnny
Owner Operator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It easy and has all the bells and whistles

Integration was quick and loaded with options

They really did their homework. It was easy to use and they have many options available that i don't use but it's nice to know they're always providing options and staying ahead of the curve.

Mat O Flynn
Mat O Flynn
Owner in Kanada

Kommentare: Increased product visibility and conversions.

Fomo is incredibly easy to set up and works on autopilot to increase our website conversions. I love how it seamlessly integrates with Drip and WooCommerce and is nowhere near to slowing down in the social proof space.

Nick Kretz ❤️ 📈
Nick Kretz ❤️ 📈
COO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great piece of software to help boost ecommerce sales!

Kommentare: Overall, happy with the service. My site is getting too much traffic for the basic plan and I'm not making too much sales from the tool but it is paying for itself so going to keep it running as I think it's a great visual tool to get people's attention on my website.

-Visually appealing -Easy to customize -Love that you can measure performance/see conversions tied to click-thru from Fomo

The Squarespace integration wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be and had to spend sometime with support troubleshooting. I'm guessing its more Squarespace's fault than Fomo's because support was pretty quick to assist.

Jon
E-Commerce Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FOMO has helped us increase sales

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with FOMO. It helped increase our holiday sales dramatically this past year.

This is a great app. It is customizable. The function that it offers is such a great idea. The Fear Of Missing Out is a great motivator in online sales. We have multiple​ clicks on the FOMO popups/alerts every day. It works even when sales are low. It rotates sales and makes your site look as if it's​ very busy with current sales. You can customize the look and placement of the alerts.

No Cons. It does what it says it should do.

Cliff
Managing Director in Neuseeland
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Dont miss out on Fear of Missing Out!

Kommentare: Great experience - well worth the small cost

Easy and simple to turn off and on when required. During the first weeks of Covid it was important to show other customers that people were buying of us by way of FOMO pop ups

Occasionally customers complain about it annoying them with too many pop ups

Casey
CEO in USA

Great app, easy to customize.

The built-in design options are solid, relatively easy set-up, easy to customize as well. Particularly easy when working with a shopify store

I've frankly had some struggles working with fomo when dealing with non-shopify sites (just plain-old html sites) - their form input automation tool worked pretty well, but we had a lot of issues with users seeing FOMO notifications that they weren't supposed to (Even when we "shut off" fomo, users still got notifications days after)

Ulrike
Owner in Österreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Simply love it

Kommentare: I used fomo for the first time and I am really excited how easy and reliable it all worked. Have no numbers on the impact to sales I achieved at my launch, but I can truly recommend fomo and will also use it for further product launches and freebies.

Fomo is really easy to set up even if your are no technical savyy person. I do love the variety of saisonal layouts of the notifications and I could adapt everything very easy to my needs. Support is fast and very helpful when needed.

For the integration in my website I needed the help of my web admin. A Wordpress Plugin Solution would be preferred.

Harsh
- in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, does the job, and has a great team

Kommentare: I'm using it to generate more leads from my websites.

I like the fast and helpful customer support (I had the [sensitive content hidden] send me videos of how to solve my problem in specific that she recorded herself just for me - great service). The software does the job

The UI is a bit here and there and things are hard to find/not intuitive

Max
COO in USA

useful and effective

Kommentare: really great customer service

easy to integrate and customize. good pricing- what you need for social proof

really had none, well priced and gives exactly what i need

Jonathan
System Administrator in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Option for Our Business

Kommentare: While the software was a little tricky to set up and get working, we have been very happy with its features and functions. We tested a number of other social proof and fomo apps but none of them had the number of features that FOMO has. Additionally, we found FOMO to be significantly more customizable. We were also incredibly impressed with the support team at FOMO. They were friendly, responsive, and very helpful. We are very happy we chose FOMO as our social proof partner.

Excellent support. Tremendous feature set. Highly configurable.

A little tricky to get it all working properly.

Charlie
Senior Operations and Sales Director in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GAME CHANGER!

Kommentare: INCREDIBLE! Looking for a legitimate solution to social proof marketing? Look no further than FOMO!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], FOMO and the whole team ROCKS!! Amazing communication, quick problem solving and an innovative HONEST approach to marketing! What’s not to love?! Thank you so so much FOMO!

No difficulties integrating FOMO whatsoever, as long as you have a basic understanding of computers, the internet and a keyboard / mouse :-)

Lukas
E-Commerce Manager in Niederlande
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great App

Fomo helped us increase our conversion by a substantial amount. Also, the integration was really easy, we fixed it in a couple of minutes. Also, when we noticed a tiny error in one of the translations we contacted Fomo and they fixed it within an hour. That's the kind of support we really like!

We haven't really seen any major cons so far. Only thing I can think of is that the price of the Advanced pack is a bit on the steep side, but then again you get a lot of extras for it.

Courtney
Owner/Manager in USA

Experience has been good, setting up the program and haven't had any issues since the beginning.

Kommentare: I'm not sure if we have the statistics to show that it has directly affected the sales yet, although it seems that it's worth implementing and researching the effects.

That it should be driving customers to purchase items, we hope that it will overall increase our sales.

As a online shopper myself, I find pop up's of any kind to be an annoyance, so although I feel this way I hope it's doesn't feel the same to others. Overall there's nothing to not like though if it's increasing sales.

Jeff
Co-Founder in USA
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We were able to quickly Customize this software to fit our needs!

Kommentare: It helped boost our conversion rate a sustained 25% percent!

It easily boosted our conversion rate on desktop and tablet by helping us display new reviews people had left and customize it exactly to our needs!

The experience using it with Shopify was a little confusing as we accidentally signed up for two accounts. You just need to sign up for one account through the shopify app store, not through their website directly!

Mark
CEO in UK
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing and easy to use

Kommentare: I love using fomo, it's a fantastic tool, and I can see from the new ads centre they are pushing to expand into new areas.

Easily integrates with other systems User friendly Drives leads and conversions

If your card is securely locked to avoid fraud and they attempt to charge and fail the service is immediately switched off. A day or 2 would be great to fix it.

Andrew
Andrew
Director of Marketing in Kanada
Unterhaltungselektronik

Great way to reinforce social proof.

Kommentare: Social Proof for customers

Ease of implementation, and simplicity are easily the best parts of FOMO. We had it up and running within no time, and customers are seeing sales every day.

Not a whole lot - It's well built and lean. Maybe more customization, or introducing more tools to add social proof in addition to the pop-ups.

Einzelhandel

Good app. Monitoring to see effect it has on conversions.

Ease of installation to Shopify store and ease of use. It was very easy to set up. Email stay updates with key statistics are great as well.

Worried it creates customer frustrations when browsing site in mobile due to smal screen and too many pop ups. Have to monitor if it's thnot case

Brian
Founder in Mexiko

The best of them

I've tried other social signals services. This one was the most customizable and affordable. Their support also has reached out to me many times just to check in.

Some visual bugs, that's about it. There's tons of integration... Really no cons that I can think of.