Über Uplisting

Es ist laut Hersteller das einzige Tool, das du für deine Kurzzeitvermietungen benötigst. Schon ist der Job erledigt! Spare jede Woche mehrere Stunden mit automatischen Nachrichten, intelligenten Tarifen und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Uplisting

It is exactly what I was looking for - as if it were designed by property managers like myself.

It's not about "cons" and what's least to like, it's about how the team deal with it. And for that, I have no negative comments.

Bewertungen zu Uplisting

Uplisting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 120 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Uplisting bereits verwendet?

CEO in Kanada

The Best I've Found

Kommentare: Phenomenal, I won't be going anywhere, they have really proved themselves to vacation property managers that they put us first. They are slowly trying to master each new feature without comprising the overall use of what makes them great.

I love how uplisting connects with AirBnB & Booking seamlessly, the integrated all in one inbox absolutely amazing as well makes it easier for my team to access everything in one area. I'm happy with the support as of now, the team is always on it and from the start [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped our team from the beginning, to onboarding, questions, and any difficulties we've had. I've worked with so many other PMS/Channel managers and have been hopping around with massive frustration, I'm glad I can finally end the headache of timewasting of switching every 6 months to a new PMS with one I can finally call home. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

The onboarding with VRBO is slow but this is mostly issues with Homeaway rather than uplisting, also some third party pricing tools have to be tweaked around to be able to customized with uplisting so you don't get the full ability of some apps, also they don't have a widget for direct bookings on website (their new link payment makes up for this in some way but not if your a marketer wanting to send traffic) however, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has mentioned that this it is something that will be coming out soon so Im looking forward to seeing that and their app in action.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Avantio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Uplisting: integrated inbox, pricing, support, and the temptation of future new features like the app, and website widget.

Adam

Buy this instead of paying 20% to an Airbnb/VRBO manager

Kommentare: We are able to automate almost every aspect of the Airbnb/VRBO process from check-in to automated review asks and review leaving, cleaning, dynamic pricing etc.

Uplisting makes our jobs coordinating guest check-ins/cleanings simple and allows us to only communicate with guests for nice things instead of routine things that Uplisting automates. Cleanings, door codes, communications, everything is automated through Uplisting and we love it for coordinating VRBO, Airbnb etc. Uplisting even lists you on VRBO automatically using your Airbnb listing info, which instantly gets you 20-40% more bookings!

The previous messaging app was not very full featured, however since the new releases put out in the last year, the messaging app is amazing now.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostaway, Hostfully Property Management Platform, Guesty und Lodgify

Warum Uplisting gewählt wurde: Guesty was getting too expensive and Uplisting offered better options

Zuvor genutzte Software: Guesty

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Uplisting: Uplisting offered to best options, stability and value

Andrew

Easy to setup

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great onboarding, but issues are slow to get resolved.

Easy initial setup and use. Onboarding support. Great Airbnb integration. Automation of messages.

The app is still very basic, so you often need to switch to the web version for some tasks. Messaging does not keep up with the capability of Airbnb ie does not show images. Integration with VRBO has limitations which affect the completeness of VRBO listings. Connected with Google travel but have absolutely no way to verify if I’m actually listed. (It says it’s listed but cannot find listing after hours of searching) Support hours do not line up with international time zones. Lack of support during off hours and weekends

Danielle
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Good but could be better

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The online support is great and if not available they get back to you with in a few hours.

You can integrated multiple platforms. keep calendars in synced and everything in one place.

Need to have more calendar syncing platforms added. Like HipCamp

Jon

Great Option for Small Nightly Rental Operators

Kommentare: Fantastic so far. No complaints. Easy to use and understand interface and excellent customer service team when I have questions.

Most of the channel management tools are very similar in product scope. At their most base level, they all provide calendar synchronization, unified inboxes, and message automation. The features that sold me on Uplisting were the direct feed to the Google Rentals platform, easy to use in-system cleaning scheduling and management, and integration with other important tools like PriceLabs and Zapier.

The price is the biggest con for me. With only one listing $100 / month is on the more expensive side, but I can add up to 5 properties for that price, so as I grow, it will become more economical.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostaway, iGMS, Host Tools, envivo und Lodgify

Warum Uplisting gewählt wurde: Guesty for Hosts suffers from a lack of investment. Guesty's main platform receives all of their customer support and attention. There were a number of features in Guesty for Hosts that just didn't work, and from my research, hadn't been functioning for months prior to me joining. Their Vrbo integration didn't work properly either and caused me to lose out on valuable bookings in the first few weeks of going live on Vrbo. My listing never took off on that platform because of the integration issue, and I ultimately completely removed my listing from Vrbo and deactivated my account there. I will need to create an entirely new Vrbo account if I want to go back on that platform because of the damage done by Guesty's poor integration support (absolutely zero visibility on the Vrbo algorithm).

Zuvor genutzte Software: Guesty For Hosts

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Uplisting: Google Rentals platform connection, better cleaning task support, ease of use, direct booking site support.

Lisa
Honcho in USA

Moving on UPlisting!

Kommentare: I have found that everyone on the UP team is there to help. I was trialing another PMS several years ago and everyone would go home at 3:00pm on a Friday and not return until Monday. With Uplisting, I have always had someone reach out to me within the hour no matter the day or time.

1. Great customer service.2. Features that are beyond what many of the other PMSs provide.3. Constantly adding features that we the hosts ask for. Very hands-on leadership.

There are a couple of features I am looking forward to:1. They are working on making the calendar more user-friendly.2. I would like to see integrations with some of they accounting software out there like Stessa.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty

Warum Uplisting gewählt wurde: I was unhappy with the lack of customer service, which cost me a booking. I did not like 'read the article' answers to my detailed questions (I had already read the article). I think the company is too big and I has lost sight of the host - which happens. Uplisting hasn't left me waiting.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Uplisting: Guest is extremely expensive and I didn't think it was going to make my life easier by paying more. It seemed they were going to be similar to HostAway due to their size. It was an easy choice with Uplisting.

Douglas
Owner in Österreich

Best All-In-One Property Managing Software, Channel Manager & Messaging Service

Kommentare: Tip top. It's the best out there and will keep getting better.

Incredible staff. Well trained, informed help, who can actually answer and fix your problems.Quick, simple, yet lots of great features. Very flexible software. Helps us get more bookings, and very quickly change availability and prices far in the future - but with lots of little, well-thought-out bonuses like telling it that all Saturdays in the year 2024 should have a minimum stay of 2 nights and the prices are higher than other nights... Other PMS / Managers struggle with these kind of bonuses.

Only got full integration with Airbnb, Booking.com, Google Vacations and VrBo... Yes, they're the big 4 - but TripAdvisor, Agoda etc only have Availability & Bookings synched (ie no unified messaging or price alterations possible).. they could definitely do with linking these kind of sites fully...

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for your review Douglas! Lots to come this year including a brand new mobile app, an operational dashboard, automated client statements, upsells and more!

Rex
Founder in Neuseeland

Great system - Terrible support

Kommentare: Great system, Great support people but usually waiting over a day or two to get an answer, really unacceptably bad support

Ease of use and integrations with Vacation Rental systems is great

No integration with Breezeway. Really, really, really bad support. impossible and if it does not improve will be the reason myself and i suggest many others will have to look at other systems.

Celestina

Uplisting

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Easy set up with direct booking. Has streamlined my messaging and calendars. Great for booking.com

Unified calendar in box and messaging and easy to set up direct booking sites.

The VRBO integration isn't great. No picture captions.

Peter

Good Channel Manager

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It was OK. Would have liked an easier way to talk to a person

Ease of setting up initially. Good interaction once you understand how to use it

No Phone Number!!! Chat box is rubbish - says 20min wait and takes an hour. Once you are connected to a person they take 10 mins a question

Nathan
Owner in Norwegen
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software, even better team behind it

Kommentare: One of the sleeper features of Uplisting is its integration with Zapier. I can easily export every single booking into an AirTable or Google Sheet (and it gets modified or deleted as the booking gets modified or canceled). From there, I can create all sorts of analytics equations and see how far in advance people book which properties during which seasons. I can set up automatic Twilio text messages if I want. I can tie IFTTT into my spreadsheet and then do other things like drop my property's thermostats to an "away" mode to keep from wasting heat in the winter when I don't have guests. The possibilities are endless. As I learn more about the system and its strengths I keep coming up with cool ideas and was to leverage this integration.

Uplisting is a beautifully conceived and powerful software solution that seems to have grown from the ground up with an eye toward scalability and the frequent implementation of new features. There's no extra BS that isn't useful or doesn't work, so it does what it does extremely well. When I started into short term rentals in 2016, Uplisting was newer and I ultimately chose a different product that had been around much longer and was more feature rich. However, it became a headache to use, was slow, buggy, and poorly conceived. I switched to a second product, then a third and experienced the same issues -- software bloat, an unintuitive interface, and a glacially slow development process where even critical bugs could take weeks or longer to sort out, and promised features routinely wound up months to even years behind. Finally I rediscovered Uplisting. Since I first looked at their product, it's grown faster than nearly any other competitor in the market. The team answers questions comprehensively and immediately, bug fixes or small feature additions seemingly happen overnight, and large features roll out on a bi-weekly to monthly basis. This is absolutely fantastic. I needed automated reviews, automated messaging, API integration to VRBO/ABB/Booking, a useable app or mobile friendly web site, integration with dynamic pricing, and a direct booking platform. Uplisting has it all, with the exception of the booking platform which is right around the corner.

I can't really ask for much more aside from perhaps a really good booking metrics section. However, with a little elbow grease and smarts, you can leverage its Zapier integration and create your own metrics and booking analysis for free, plus a host of other things. See below.

Tamara and Jim
Owners in USA

Full Potential Not Yet Realized

Kommentare: I don't find the dashboard super-intuitive. There is a concerted effort to have help features at my fingertips ... although I have found some of that help out-of-date vs how the dashboard looks and feels today.

I like that Uplisting is clearly not a one-size-fits-all software. It CAN be what varying properties might need to be.

I think my biggest pain point is, it is not app-friendly. Coming from Guesty, which IS app-enabled, it was a step down. At the time of my onboarding, not being able to create lock codes for my guests easily was a close second, although now that creating locks is much easier.

Aowei
President in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Very AI feel.

Kommentare: Overall experience is even though that there are some I desired features are still under development, I would like to put my faith in them, I can see the bright future for them. I m using them, and happy with them. Keep it on!@ Uplisting.

I used many of property management software, they all have some good features and some useless ones. But Uplisting is more like a reliable real personal assistant to me. Maybe that is the AI... Especially the 1. Automation-Each reservation it helps to send out 7 emails to the guest. 2. Auto price mark up- It sends out the percentage that I would like to mark upon each channel after I set up the base price 3.Real-time sync speed. Believe me, This is more important than anything else. No more overbooking so far 4.The response time- Even though they are not based in the US, but the quick response when I have questions is really helpful. 5. I like the video tutorials they make for new feature release.

There are some features comes really handy that Uplisting is still developing are: 1. Website, I would like to have a website building tool to create my personal booking page, they said that they will release the feature around March 2020. 2. I would like to send out guests quotes with all the price break down before I really create a reservation to them. 3. I would like to edit the daily price or the total amount after I select the dates, or discount the price on percentage. 4. I hope there is a simple beep sound while there is a new message.

Matthew
Partner in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solves the problems you actually have with Airbnb, product direction & support both 💯

The team are on to a winner with uplisting - it's thoroughly modern web software for managing multiple listings on Airbnb. It's also the only way I could consider listing on booking.com (after years on Airbnb), and has paid for itself through the extra bookings that generated. I've also been really happy to see it manage prices in a smart way, and send consistent, automatic replies to guests.

uplisting is trying to drive multiple booking sites, all with different interfaces and assumptions. It exposes what it can do for you, even if the result is inconsistent. So I needed to dive in and understand more of the underlying booking platforms than I wanted. Messaging is an active area of development - so you can sometimes only see the messages you've sent, not the ones you've received. It's not clear what it's doing in the background - has it finished? Has it done what I wanted? Some more feedback or logs would be useful. (every negative has been backed up with a reassuring support experience, and often feature fixes weeks later)

Antwort von Uplisting

Hi Matthew, Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this. We've released a few updates to the inbox recently (filtering and ordering) and in the next day or two will also release the ability to close/archive and to star/prioritise messages. You'll also see full Booking.com message conversations very very soon!

Excellent Software

The software is very easy to use on a daily basis. It integrates perfectly with all the OTA's and other software we use to manage our business. The guest communication and automated message option are perfect and a great time saver. It helps greatly streamline our communications with all guests. I also like the new features which are always being added. The Customer Service/Support are a credit to the business.

There aren't any Cons. Everything works as it should and if it doesn't Customer Service/Support are always on hand to assist.

President in Kanada

Thanks upllisting

Kommentare: I love it

The best in the biz after much research and disappointment from others

lack of single content edits across linked platforms, inbox messaging with vrbo,

Sandrine
Manager in Luxemburg
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best software and best team!

Absolutely everything! Price, no hidden fees, easy, handy, perfect!

The fact that there is no actual mobile app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Smoobu und Guesty

Antwort von Uplisting

Thanks for your review Sandrine! We really appreciate you taking the time.

Brooke
Property Manager in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: Uplisting has been wonderful and quickly responds to any of our problems and or questions.

My husband and I decided to use this software to manage our multiple short term rental homes. Uplisting has made it easy to integrate all of our platforms into one place. Uplisting also integrates with our housekeeping software. It's wonderful to manage everything in one place.

There have been some syncing issues with pricing from time to time. The Uplisting team has been quick to help here however. I do wish there were some alternate calendar views so you could quickly look at months per a certain home, like you can on Airbnb.

Christine
Owner in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Uplisting wins on Channel Management for my Holiday Rental Business

Kommentare: Started with Uplisting 3 years ago after investigating several channel managers, it was the only one that suited our small business

Ability to see my whole business in one screen

Informs me daily about bookings but not cancellation. Daily booking report includes date but not the year.

Rachel
Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love the customer service!

I love the customer service! One of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] becomes a friend now since i ask him so many questions!!! I love this kind of company since they really treat you seriously and listen to your advice. Of course, i believe the users like us will really give them good advice so the software can attract more potential users. We used to spend $$$ to purchase another big big "boy " in the industry, spent almost a year to do the training, it turns out to be a disaster for small company like us. Found uplisting, spent several hours and you know how to use it basically! It feels like day and night.

I think uplisting is still young, there some some functions are not available yet. But i love that when we provide the advice, the company listens and they improve all the time!

Antwort von Uplisting

Thanks so much for you review Rachel! We genuinely love working with people like you and your team.

Matthias

Would miss it so much!

Love the automated messaging, especially the power and customization available. Love the channel management, double booked isn’t in our vocabulary. Also a big fan of the direct booking engine.

Using on mobile phone isn’t great. The ui works great on desktop or iPad.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Matthias! Brand new mobile app is already underway. We'll be sharing soon.

Paul
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What I have been looking for

Since transferring over from my previous PMS, I have found uplisting to do everything I need and help me in tasks that I struggled with before the automation tools that this p[roduct provides

To date I have not encountered any issues with the software, any questions I have had on functionality have been answered swiftly by their excellent support team

Ryan
CEO in UK
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Piece Of Kit!!

Uplisting has allowed is to simplify our operation and cut some other application costs. I love the way [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team listen to the hosts and make the tweaks to continually improve the software. A game changer for any scaling Airbnb business.

Nothing at the moment to mention, everything is great

liam
Director in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

critical to our business, awesome product, great company/customer experience

Kommentare: extremely good

easy integration, awesome product, never had any troubles.

would love if i could scroll through the calendar with the mouse rather the toggles at the top (pretty small complaint really literally couldn't think of anything else.)

Banyana
Founder in UK

Uplisting

Kommentare: Uplisting has helped me automate the running of my business. I really like that when customers book they immediately get a friendly message from me, and at other important dates while staying in our property. I am also happy that I do not have to worry about double booking.

I am very new to hospitality and Uplisting was the first Channel manager I used. I had to learn by doing, it wasn't easy, but staff are always on hand to assist. I was communicating with uplisting staff almost all the time during the first month to be able to work things out. They are always very patient, I feel they value me as a customer. I will definitely be adding more and growing with the company

I am still struggling with the direct booking website, its probably nothing to do with Uplisting but my own skills. I am still learning