Filtern nach:

Über Uplisting

Das einzige Tools, das du für deine Kurzzeitvermietung benötigen. Schon ist der Job erledigt! Spare jede Woche mehrere Stunden mit automatischen Nachrichten, intelligenten Tarifen und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Uplisting

Miguel L.
Miguel L.
CEO in Kanada

The Best I've Found

Kommentare: Phenomenal, I won't be going anywhere, they have really proved themselves to vacation property managers that they put us first. They are slowly trying to master each new feature without comprising the overall use of what makes them great.

I love how uplisting connects with AirBnB & Booking seamlessly, the integrated all in one inbox absolutely amazing as well makes it easier for my team to access everything in one area. I'm happy with the support as of now, the team is always on it and from the start [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped our team from the beginning, to onboarding, questions, and any difficulties we've had. I've worked with so many other PMS/Channel managers and have been hopping around with massive frustration, I'm glad I can finally end the headache of timewasting of switching every 6 months to a new PMS with one I can finally call home. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

The onboarding with VRBO is slow but this is mostly issues with Homeaway rather than uplisting, also some third party pricing tools have to be tweaked around to be able to customized with uplisting so you don't get the full ability of some apps, also they don't have a widget for direct bookings on website (their new link payment makes up for this in some way but not if your a marketer wanting to send traffic) however, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has mentioned that this it is something that will be coming out soon so Im looking forward to seeing that and their app in action.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Avantio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Uplisting: integrated inbox, pricing, support, and the temptation of future new features like the app, and website widget.

Koran M.
Director in UK

The Best PMS!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Automation, collection of guests details. My workload in dealing with guests and new bookings has decreased by 2 thirds. Allowing me to crack on with running my business.

I have been doing serviced apartments for nearly 3 years now. I am still new, still learning and adapting. I have been with 2 other PMS's. I left the first one because they started off well, but kept taking away features and adding them as an add-ons, and the UX/UI kept changing- I felt like I had to keep re-learning how to use it. The second one, they promised me the world and hyped up their software, but in reality it was just no good. Uplisting was recommended to me as easy-to-use and alot of features. I'm happy I was sent in the direction of Uplisting. The ease of use of the software couldn't be easier. The features included are excellent. They are always adding new stuff. The customer service team actually work for Uplisting and aren't a hired team reading a screen. As long as Uplisting stay on this path, I'm not going anywhere. Very happy! Keep up the excellent work guys!

I can't comment on cons. The reason being because there's nothing that comes to mind. The team are always implementing new features. And they listen and work on other features. It's not about "cons" and what's least to like, it's about how the team deal with it. And for that, I have no negative comments.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty

Warum Uplisting gewählt wurde: My website developer couldn't integrate with Little Hotelier due to the lack of API integration. I had to make a swift change. At the time it was low on my priority list as I was making live 5 units. But it had to be dealt with there and then. Within a week I went from learning I have to change PMS to going live with all units on Uplisting. My website is now integrated.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Little Hotelier und Tokeet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Uplisting: 2 reasons: 1) Guesty was very expensive 2) Guesty looked like I needed a diploma to use it

Steven B.
Managing Director in USA

Uplisting Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customer Service was hit or miss.

The value of the product is great for anyone with 10 or less units.

The lack of growth and features needed to grow our property management company wasn't there, forcing us to seek another company.

vor 12 Monaten

Ah, this is our first semi-negative review! To cover a couple of the points raised: - Most of our members are in the 20 to 50 listing range, however, we have many with smaller numbers and many with to 200+. - Lack of growth and features We are one of the most active platforms in the market - in terms of feature releases. We release features almost every other week. Recent features include a powerful direct booking engine (already processing $300k worth of bookings monthly!), mobile app, guest payment plans, guest identify verification (very few platforms, if any, offer this natively and included in our price), custom tags for automated messages, and automated reviews.

Cory H.
Real Estate Property Manager in Italien
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what I was looking for...

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive and I truly feel that I am good hands with the Uplisting team.

After nearly 10 years with one of the largest channel managers on the market and then a bumpy 6 month run with another provider over promising and under delivering, I was so relieved when I stumbled upon Uplisting by chance in a Google search. It is exactly what I was looking for - as if it were designed by property managers like myself. The customer service is outstanding and the Uplisting team is willing to listen and implement customer feature requests.

If I had to find one flaw, I would say not having the ability to edit reservation line items (costs and fees) and in turn the automatically calculated owner payout totals is probably the most important issue that needs to be addressed. However, after suggesting some ideas, the team is working on making this feature available.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Smoobu, inReception und Lodgify

Warum Uplisting gewählt wurde: I switched from KIGO because the core user interface is run on outdated technology and instead of recreating a new platform KIGO has continued adding to an outdated system which caused so many errors and issues. After a long run with KIGO, it was just time for a change.I switched from Direct because ultimately it was more common to see an error page when navigating the system than an actual functioning page - although I was always happy with the implementation manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as well as the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. It is a good product but has a long ways to go and unfortunately I couldn't be patient any longer.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Kigo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Uplisting: Uplisting offers quick customer service which is extremely important to me. It also offers an easy to use platform that is constantly offering more and more features without causing problems with the core features.

Holly W.
Director in Australien
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Make your life easier- give uplisting a go!

Kommentare: We changed from using guesty which we were struggling with on the support side of things. We were not getting answers for sometimes days meaning lost bookings and upset guests... since changing to uplisting we have had such a positive experience in particular with the support. It is excellent! Having a real human get back to you on an important issue is so incredibly important and often it is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself which speaks volume for how much he is invested into the software and its development. Do yourself a favour and give uplisting a try. The interface is very user friendly, it’s is continually improving and evolving and they really listen to the clients and their feedback. They have a great Facebook support group also- it is very affordable no will save you hours in so many ways- from automated messaging to bulk pricing, to identity check links etc

What a breath of fresh air- support from real humans in real time! Uplisting listen to all feedback and are excellent in the support department! This has got to be the number one factor for trying any new software.

The software is constantly evolving and the developers are hands on- listening and improving features all the time. I can really only say that the one negative is that currently you can’t view the entire month at once.. however knowing [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team I’m sure it is in the pipeline along with so many other exciting improvements.

Nikola M.
Chief Hospitality Manager in Österreich
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes my life so much easier

Kommentare: Fantastic experience so far. Of course you need to get used to a new software and stumble across some problems during that process. However, the support was always there when a question came up.

- Fantastic features involving Zapier for automatic workflows - this was one of the main reasons I decided to go with Uplisting, though I haven't tried it out yet. - Affordability - Easy to use and navigate without causing too much confusion because of functionality overload - Great support

- Unfortunately they do not feature their own booking engine yet. This is bitter as most other tools have it. But it is in their pipeline, so this is just a temporary disadvantage.

Laura L.
Property Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Great Value!

Kommentare: This software has the features I use on a daily basis, at a very reasonable price. It is very user friendly and isn't crammed with a bunch of extra features I won't use.

Uplisting is very easy to use. The calendar is easy to read, and the unified inbox makes handling guest communications easier.

I would like to see the daily room rates in the calendar. I would also like the unified inbox to send me notifications when I get a new message.

Paul W.
Director in UK
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What I have been looking for

Since transferring over from my previous PMS, I have found uplisting to do everything I need and help me in tasks that I struggled with before the automation tools that this p[roduct provides

To date I have not encountered any issues with the software, any questions I have had on functionality have been answered swiftly by their excellent support team

Ryan L.
CEO in UK
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Piece Of Kit!!

Uplisting has allowed is to simplify our operation and cut some other application costs. I love the way [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team listen to the hosts and make the tweaks to continually improve the software. A game changer for any scaling Airbnb business.

Nothing at the moment to mention, everything is great

Sian B.
Owner Manager in Irland

Best thing ever

Kommentare: I am extremely happy with the overall experience from the moment I decided to try Uplisting the customer support has been the best I ever had.
Features offered are very relevant to me and for making my life easier.

Automated messaging through Uplisting no need to log into OTAs like Bookjng.com. Automated guest payments straight into my bank account Automated systematic opening and closing holiday let units

Nothing so far. It's good value and relevant

Trish M.
Owner/Property Manager in USA

Finally!! An Excellent channel manager & excellent customer support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Again, I truly can’t say enough good things about this product and the customer service. If you haven’t tried them out you really should! You will not be disappointed.

We looked around for months at all the different channel managers and all-in-one packages. We spent a lot of time and money on 2 other programs that left us highly dissatisfied, and FINALLY landed with the right product. This is it!! I can’t sing it’s praises more highly! It does everything we want it to do, quickly and efficiently and no bugs so far! Can you believe it? No bugs?!?! No glitches. And the information upload and download is faster than every single product we tried. This alone would have sold me. Add to this the fact that the customer service is top notch. Not another company out there has taken such an interest in not only making sure everything is set up correctly but also takes suggestions to heart. I never have to wait more than a few hours for a response ever. And they keep adding more and more fabulous features. And, in case you’re wondering, I love the software for its Intuitiveness and ease of use (I’m the non-techy one in the family but I’m the one who runs the business) and my husband is a crazy smart engineer and he loves the software as well. They’ve built this software really well (so says my husband) and we are both so grateful the search for a great channel manager is over. Can’t recommend this product highly enough!

There are still a couple of features they are actively working on that I’d like to see. This con is actually going to be pro as well because when they say they are working on something they really are and we see results almost weekly. It’s impressive really. I also love that when they roll out a new feature it just works and isn’t glitchy.

Nathan W.
Owner in Norwegen
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software, even better team behind it

Kommentare: One of the sleeper features of Uplisting is its integration with Zapier. I can easily export every single booking into an AirTable or Google Sheet (and it gets modified or deleted as the booking gets modified or canceled). From there, I can create all sorts of analytics equations and see how far in advance people book which properties during which seasons. I can set up automatic Twilio text messages if I want. I can tie IFTTT into my spreadsheet and then do other things like drop my property's thermostats to an "away" mode to keep from wasting heat in the winter when I don't have guests. The possibilities are endless. As I learn more about the system and its strengths I keep coming up with cool ideas and was to leverage this integration.

Uplisting is a beautifully conceived and powerful software solution that seems to have grown from the ground up with an eye toward scalability and the frequent implementation of new features. There's no extra BS that isn't useful or doesn't work, so it does what it does extremely well. When I started into short term rentals in 2016, Uplisting was newer and I ultimately chose a different product that had been around much longer and was more feature rich. However, it became a headache to use, was slow, buggy, and poorly conceived. I switched to a second product, then a third and experienced the same issues -- software bloat, an unintuitive interface, and a glacially slow development process where even critical bugs could take weeks or longer to sort out, and promised features routinely wound up months to even years behind. Finally I rediscovered Uplisting. Since I first looked at their product, it's grown faster than nearly any other competitor in the market. The team answers questions comprehensively and immediately, bug fixes or small feature additions seemingly happen overnight, and large features roll out on a bi-weekly to monthly basis. This is absolutely fantastic. I needed automated reviews, automated messaging, API integration to VRBO/ABB/Booking, a useable app or mobile friendly web site, integration with dynamic pricing, and a direct booking platform. Uplisting has it all, with the exception of the booking platform which is right around the corner.

I can't really ask for much more aside from perhaps a really good booking metrics section. However, with a little elbow grease and smarts, you can leverage its Zapier integration and create your own metrics and booking analysis for free, plus a host of other things. See below.

Shari O.
Co Founder in Australien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love using Uplisting !!

Kommentare: Professional team, excellent customer service and they go the extra mile to assist their clients. Excellent, easy to use software.

Uplisting is the most simple platform I have used as a channel manager, it is easy to set up and easy to learn and use. The auto messaging is faultless, messages go out as planned. I love that I can save messages to be sent last minute as well and click and send with ease. The support team are excellent and have been helpful from the beginning. I love that the team are improving their software all the time based on what customers require. I feel this is so important. We found it very difficult finding software for the short term rental industry that does everything in one place that we require it to do. There are so many out there but if they 'do it all' they are way too expensive for a smaller company starting out to use. Uplisting is nearly there for all our company needs and we are willing to stick with them as they are adding features all the time. Excellent software, give it a trial, you won't regret it.

Just waiting for a booking button for our website and a few more features on the Housekeeping side and we'll be a customer for life !! Very happy :)

Antwort von Uplisting

Thanks so much for taking the time to write an in-depth review Shari. We appreciate it! A few upgrades to the housekeeping feature coming in the next week. Looking forward to working together for the long term!

Peter E.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good-Bye Double Bookings (Thank God)

Kommentare: From Vincent to the (ever increasing) support team .... I have been very pleased. The pricing is fair. The product lives up to what was promised and to top it off ... Uplisting is not sitting on their behinds and resting on what they have done. Rather updates with new features, new bells and whistles are coming in like a constant stream. A true commitment to moving forward as suggestions and recommendations from users are listened to, analysed and often (very often) implemented. Now that's a forward facing company.

The number "1" feature for us is that if a client books one of our units, Uplisting immediately blocks the dates on all platforms. We used to (occasionally when doing this manually) end up having another party book the same days and than the trouble of cancelling one party over the other .... Second item that we love; the calendar updates. One area, one entry and ALL platforms are updated. It would take a whole day to go from platform to platform and do this manually. These two items alone, make Uplisting indispensable to us.

I wish I could have everything I have on my laptop mirrored on my iPhone. But .... is that a CON? Not really.

Aowei Y.
President in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Very AI feel.

Kommentare: Overall experience is even though that there are some I desired features are still under development, I would like to put my faith in them, I can see the bright future for them. I m using them, and happy with them. Keep it on!@ Uplisting.

I used many of property management software, they all have some good features and some useless ones. But Uplisting is more like a reliable real personal assistant to me. Maybe that is the AI... Especially the 1. Automation-Each reservation it helps to send out 7 emails to the guest. 2. Auto price mark up- It sends out the percentage that I would like to mark upon each channel after I set up the base price 3.Real-time sync speed. Believe me, This is more important than anything else. No more overbooking so far 4.The response time- Even though they are not based in the US, but the quick response when I have questions is really helpful. 5. I like the video tutorials they make for new feature release.

There are some features comes really handy that Uplisting is still developing are: 1. Website, I would like to have a website building tool to create my personal booking page, they said that they will release the feature around March 2020. 2. I would like to send out guests quotes with all the price break down before I really create a reservation to them. 3. I would like to edit the daily price or the total amount after I select the dates, or discount the price on percentage. 4. I hope there is a simple beep sound while there is a new message.

David D.
Property Manager in Belize
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Uplisting in Belize

Uplisting is an excellent software service that has allowed us to streamline our services for guests and for us the admin. Previously, we had many different logins for the variety of units that we manage and we are happy at the efficency that uplisting provides to us. We are looking forward to the new features coming online and how this will assist us going forward.

The only con I would say that exist is the complicated set up with HomeAway services. This really isn't Uplistings doing but instead HomeAway as they have consistantly fallen behind their competitors in ease of use in everyway. We do hope that Uplisting and others share this feedback with HomeAway so they understand the frustrations their users face and make the needed changes to modernise their platform. The only other con is being worked on as we speak which is a mobile app for iOS and Android.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lodgify, Hostify und Guesty

Austė B.
Owner of short-term rent agency in Litauen
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

With a good team there is nothing impossible

Kommentare: We are a short-term rental agency, who are managing 70 apartments. Uplisting helps us to manage the business easier and save a lot of time.

The software is user-friendly, it's comfortable to use. It has all the functions, that are needed to manage the short-term rentals. Also, we like integrations with Zapier and Stripe. The most thing, we are happy about is the team, who are working there. They help in every situation and pay a lot of attention to the client. Also, they are working on new features, that are needed for this business. Big thanks to the team, you are working great!

The cleaning schedule can be improved, if you have a lot of apartments, it's not comfortable to use. Waiting for the app, because most of the work is done on a mobile phone. The integration of the website would be nice to have.

Matthew B.
Partner in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solves the problems you actually have with Airbnb, product direction & support both 💯

The team are on to a winner with uplisting - it's thoroughly modern web software for managing multiple listings on Airbnb. It's also the only way I could consider listing on booking.com (after years on Airbnb), and has paid for itself through the extra bookings that generated. I've also been really happy to see it manage prices in a smart way, and send consistent, automatic replies to guests.

uplisting is trying to drive multiple booking sites, all with different interfaces and assumptions. It exposes what it can do for you, even if the result is inconsistent. So I needed to dive in and understand more of the underlying booking platforms than I wanted. Messaging is an active area of development - so you can sometimes only see the messages you've sent, not the ones you've received. It's not clear what it's doing in the background - has it finished? Has it done what I wanted? Some more feedback or logs would be useful. (every negative has been backed up with a reassuring support experience, and often feature fixes weeks later)

Antwort von Uplisting

Hi Matthew, Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this. We've released a few updates to the inbox recently (filtering and ordering) and in the next day or two will also release the ability to close/archive and to star/prioritise messages. You'll also see full Booking.com message conversations very very soon!

Chef / Content Creator in Australien

Easy & fast to setup + great support

- Fast & reliable at syncronising bookings across channels - I switched to Uplisting from another channel manager that didn't syncronise fast enough and caused me to recieve double bookings. - Integration with Stripe, reporting invalid credit cards back to Booking.com and automatically charging on Booking - saves me a few minutes on each booking. - Automated messaging - works with both Airbnb and Booking.com. Guests love the instant confirmation message after booking, which wasn't always possible. I also have a scheduled message for after checkout - asking the guests for feedback and a review. - Clear roadmap of development (they share their plan trello.com) - Fixed price per listing - Instant support via intercom

- No mobile apps, but the website is mobile brower friendly. - Automated messages could be improve with some more customisation options.

Sandrine M.
Manager in Luxemburg
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best software and best team!

Absolutely everything! Price, no hidden fees, easy, handy, perfect!

The fact that there is no actual mobile app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Smoobu und Guesty

Antwort von Uplisting

Thanks for your review Sandrine! We really appreciate you taking the time.

Roderick B.
Roderick B.
Operations Manager & Financial Officer in Jordanien
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Affordable, reliable, and improving

Kommentare: Overall, we've had a very positive experience with Uplisting. I would highly recommend them to people in the industry. Although there are perhaps other alternative software providers that are better integrated with other platforms, these alternative are often out of the budget of many clients. The system is also improving bi-weekly on average and the customer support is second to none.

() Cheaper than similar competitors () Easy to use () Multi-user software () Great Customer support () Fantastic integrations with external programmes - (we're currently using Airbnb, booking.com and Zapier. We're also hoping to take advantage of their integrations with Tripadvisor and Home & Away once the time is right) () Pricing can be manage easily () Continuous improvements with estimated delivery of these improvements

() Not fully integrated (messaging) with booking.com yet (although this should be coming through soon we hear) and this may also be the case with other platforms, such as tripadvisor and home & away (I've yet to try the two) () Sometimes slow to deliver upon improvements despite initial planning

Shaun B.

Uplisting for Multi-platform Listing and Flexible Message Automation

Kommentare: Excellent! I've only been using this software for a month, but it has been very helpful. I believe productivity has gone up for all my team members!

Absolutely love the "at a glance" calendar for all properties, even on my phone. I also depend heavily on the automated and timed messages that my guests receive up to a month out from their stay. The support team is quick to respond. I also enjoy the notes section under each guest that my team can see ....we put the door codes there.

Some of the information could be a bit larger. ie # of guests, length of stay, and $ of booking within the guest info. When we are prepping each house, we could use the firsts two bits of info at a glance ON the calender for staging purposes.....helps us with # of toilet paper, paper towels, bath towels, etc. we need to leave. As well as the door code....the simple most important piece of info for the stay. Shooting somewhat from the hip here because we are so new to the product.

Brooke B.
Property Manager in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: Uplisting has been wonderful and quickly responds to any of our problems and or questions.

My husband and I decided to use this software to manage our multiple short term rental homes. Uplisting has made it easy to integrate all of our platforms into one place. Uplisting also integrates with our housekeeping software. It's wonderful to manage everything in one place.

There have been some syncing issues with pricing from time to time. The Uplisting team has been quick to help here however. I do wish there were some alternate calendar views so you could quickly look at months per a certain home, like you can on Airbnb.

Joshua S.
Joshua S.
Managing Director in Russland

Excellent for managing & automating properties

Kommentare: It cut my time managing properties down to a fraction of what it was.

With all the templated emails, my management time across 5 properties is down to a fraction of what it use to be. The cleaners know their job, the guests have all the information at their fingertips. I am rarely ever called on

It's evolving, so you need to learn the new features as they are released... naturally. I really don't have anything bad to say, this is a great team and great product.

Rachel L.
Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love the customer service!

I love the customer service! One of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] becomes a friend now since i ask him so many questions!!! I love this kind of company since they really treat you seriously and listen to your advice. Of course, i believe the users like us will really give them good advice so the software can attract more potential users. We used to spend $$$ to purchase another big big "boy " in the industry, spent almost a year to do the training, it turns out to be a disaster for small company like us. Found uplisting, spent several hours and you know how to use it basically! It feels like day and night.

I think uplisting is still young, there some some functions are not available yet. But i love that when we provide the advice, the company listens and they improve all the time!

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks so much for you review Rachel! We genuinely love working with people like you and your team.