Über Uplisting

Das einzige Tools, das du für deine Kurzzeitvermietung benötigen. Schon ist der Job erledigt! Spare jede Woche mehrere Stunden mit automatischen Nachrichten, intelligenten Tarifen und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Uplisting

Well trained, informed help, who can actually answer and fix your problems. Quick, simple, yet lots of great features.

It's not about "cons" and what's least to like, it's about how the team deal with it. And for that, I have no negative comments.

Bewertungen zu Uplisting

Uplisting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 109 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Uplisting bereits verwendet?

Miguel
Miguel
CEO in Kanada

The Best I've Found

Kommentare: Phenomenal, I won't be going anywhere, they have really proved themselves to vacation property managers that they put us first. They are slowly trying to master each new feature without comprising the overall use of what makes them great.

I love how uplisting connects with AirBnB & Booking seamlessly, the integrated all in one inbox absolutely amazing as well makes it easier for my team to access everything in one area. I'm happy with the support as of now, the team is always on it and from the start [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped our team from the beginning, to onboarding, questions, and any difficulties we've had. I've worked with so many other PMS/Channel managers and have been hopping around with massive frustration, I'm glad I can finally end the headache of timewasting of switching every 6 months to a new PMS with one I can finally call home. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

The onboarding with VRBO is slow but this is mostly issues with Homeaway rather than uplisting, also some third party pricing tools have to be tweaked around to be able to customized with uplisting so you don't get the full ability of some apps, also they don't have a widget for direct bookings on website (their new link payment makes up for this in some way but not if your a marketer wanting to send traffic) however, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has mentioned that this it is something that will be coming out soon so Im looking forward to seeing that and their app in action.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Avantio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Uplisting: integrated inbox, pricing, support, and the temptation of future new features like the app, and website widget.

Adam

Buy this instead of paying 20% to an Airbnb/VRBO manager

Kommentare: We are able to automate almost every aspect of the Airbnb/VRBO process from check-in to automated review asks and review leaving, cleaning, dynamic pricing etc.

Uplisting makes our jobs coordinating guest check-ins/cleanings simple and allows us to only communicate with guests for nice things instead of routine things that Uplisting automates. Cleanings, door codes, communications, everything is automated through Uplisting and we love it for coordinating VRBO, Airbnb etc. Uplisting even lists you on VRBO automatically using your Airbnb listing info, which instantly gets you 20-40% more bookings!

The previous messaging app was not very full featured, however since the new releases put out in the last year, the messaging app is amazing now.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hostaway, Hostfully Property Management Platform, Guesty und Lodgify

Warum Uplisting gewählt wurde: Guesty was getting too expensive and Uplisting offered better options

Zuvor genutzte Software: Guesty

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Uplisting: Uplisting offered to best options, stability and value

Douglas
Owner Manager in Österreich

I love Uplisting

Versatile. More functions than the competition. Incredible customer support. Educated, informed, skilled and knowledgeable staff with quick answers and solutions.

Could do with more channel integrations - not just iCal.

Justin
CEO in Kanada

Nickel and Dime You Software

Kommentare: Loved at first but its best for my business to find a better solution. Better reporting, built in accounting, built in CRM, actually nice direct booking website, and other solutions.

Initially they were a great company and great product. Text message capabilities and pricing.

Took them years to develop needed updates to their software including a working app to even see your calendar. They still to this day have a very limited functional application. Expect to use a computer for everything you do on Uplisting. Pricing - So they keep coming up with new features but even for those who have been with uplisting since the beginning, they want to nickel and dime you for what they consider an "upgrade" which compared to other providers is just standard offerings. For example: They charge you $1.25 PER reservation for their security check, $7.00 per a property for security deposit collection, $10 per a month for advanced reporting for owners (owners dashboard) which all other providers have standard, along with other nickel and dime upgrades, and their latest smart lock integration for $10 per a lock, per month (airbnb will be offering this option free in the near future). Just a heads up which is very important. They ONLY payment provider they use for direct bookings is STRIPE. They refuse to connect to any other providers due to large kickbacks. Stripe does not allow for free cancellations for guests so this is something you can't offer to your guests when booking direct. When you compare this to other providers, it's better to pick the bigger providers as they offer built in accounting, detailed owners' dashboard, professional website direct booking website builder/website. I have tried to reach out to uplisting to help but they are now at a point of not really caring about the customers and we are more considered as a number instead of when I initially signed up.

vor 2 Monaten

Sorry to hear this, Justin. Property managers work in so many different ways that we think it's best to provide a base package and offer additional features to those who need them. This way, we can keep our base subscription price very competitive. We do not get any kickbacks from Stripe and will be adding additional payment processors. We provide the security check feature (powered by Stripe) at cost (or below cost for some older customers). You check the Stripe identity price for yourself: https://stripe.com/pricing). The Smart Lock package is $6 per lock.

Sophie
Director in UK

Great Channel Manager

Kommentare: Very good - easy to onboard and has helped to offer our guests a seamless experience. The support team responds promptly.
Would recommend.

Integrates with almost all of the big platforms and pricing engines. Great automated customer email system. Easy to update pricing and add different pricing to different platforms. Includes deposit protection (pre-authorisation) with Stripe so don't have to manage damage deposits any more. Can ask guests for ID verification - also very helpful.

Only gripe - Managing payments and booking deposits for direct bookings (bookings outside of the main platforms) is their only weak point. Haven't had as many direct bookings through their web platform/portal as would have hoped. Phone app could be more user-friendly.

Lisa
Honcho in USA

Moving on UPlisting!

Kommentare: I have found that everyone on the UP team is there to help. I was trialing another PMS several years ago and everyone would go home at 3:00pm on a Friday and not return until Monday. With Uplisting, I have always had someone reach out to me within the hour no matter the day or time.

1. Great customer service.2. Features that are beyond what many of the other PMSs provide.3. Constantly adding features that we the hosts ask for. Very hands-on leadership.

There are a couple of features I am looking forward to:1. They are working on making the calendar more user-friendly.2. I would like to see integrations with some of they accounting software out there like Stessa.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Guesty

Warum Uplisting gewählt wurde: I was unhappy with the lack of customer service, which cost me a booking. I did not like 'read the article' answers to my detailed questions (I had already read the article). I think the company is too big and I has lost sight of the host - which happens. Uplisting hasn't left me waiting.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Uplisting: Guest is extremely expensive and I didn't think it was going to make my life easier by paying more. It seemed they were going to be similar to HostAway due to their size. It was an easy choice with Uplisting.

Emily
Serviced Accommodation Operator in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic, easy to use channel manager

Kommentare: My overall experience with Uplisting has been great and has relieved a lot of stress I had with our previous provider.

Uplisting is easy to use, does what it is supposed to, was easy to set up and the chat function always provides the answers to any questions you have.

I had a couple of issues with Uplisting not being linked with booking.com properly to begin with and I didn't realise for a few weeks but this has now been rectified once I raised the issue with them.

Kayloni
Property Manager in USA

UPLISTING is AMAZING!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I researched dozens of property management systems in depth and UPLISTING had all the features that were important to me. They offer a small business discount if you have less than 3 properties to manage making them affordable. The customer service is A+. I have been very happy with my experience and recommend this software to others operating vacation rentals.

I cannot think of a con. Other than VRBO being a pain when you use a PMS, but that is not the fault of UPLISTING.

letzten Monat

Thank you very much for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time!

Antonia
Owner in UK

Best Channel Manager

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy to understand and use. There are so many features that help provide a 5* service.

Not a con really, but I haven't made the time to work through all the features.

Shaun
Owner in Jordanien
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great solution for vacation rentals management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It’s ease of use. The website is great and the staff helping with set up and great.

The mobile app. It has nothing and makes it critical that you use the laptop.

letzten Monat

Thank you!

Daniel
Director in UK

Great Product

Great product and perfect for managing our serviced accommodation properties/bookings.

Nothing, all the features are great and the customer service is even better. There are constantly new updates which keeps the system up to date.

Timothy
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Outstanding Tool to manage just one or multiple properties

Kommentare: Awesome intuitive onboarding with lots of available handholding if needed. I just added my second home with a third to come and I couldn't be doing that without Uplisting.

I love that this manages ALL of my calendars, so if I get a booking on one site, the calendar for that booking period is blocked for any other site. I love that it tasks my cleaning team automatically, and further that I can automate my messaging to the guests ensuring a much richer conversational experience for them. Finally the support is pretty good, usually they get back with me via chat (my preferred channel) within an hour or two.

Integration with VRBO software would be great, and some more granularity into controlling price rules would be nice. The direct booking site is really sparse and doesn't seem to allow for multiple photos to be posted unless I (very likely) am missing something - perhaps an integration with August, like they did with Mint which saves a TON of time for me.

Shari
Co Founder in Australien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love using Uplisting !!

Kommentare: Professional team, excellent customer service and they go the extra mile to assist their clients. Excellent, easy to use software.

Uplisting is the most simple platform I have used as a channel manager, it is easy to set up and easy to learn and use. The auto messaging is faultless, messages go out as planned. I love that I can save messages to be sent last minute as well and click and send with ease. The support team are excellent and have been helpful from the beginning. I love that the team are improving their software all the time based on what customers require. I feel this is so important. We found it very difficult finding software for the short term rental industry that does everything in one place that we require it to do. There are so many out there but if they 'do it all' they are way too expensive for a smaller company starting out to use. Uplisting is nearly there for all our company needs and we are willing to stick with them as they are adding features all the time. Excellent software, give it a trial, you won't regret it.

Just waiting for a booking button for our website and a few more features on the Housekeeping side and we'll be a customer for life !! Very happy :)

Antwort von Uplisting

Thanks so much for taking the time to write an in-depth review Shari. We appreciate it! A few upgrades to the housekeeping feature coming in the next week. Looking forward to working together for the long term!

Craig
Director in Australien

Craig Westaway Director Bnb Booking manage 47 properties

Kommentare: It's been seamless since we changes from Guesty. Much easier to use and much more cost effective

Ease of use, excellent support and cost effective

The app but in progress to be updated now

Matthew
Partner in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solves the problems you actually have with Airbnb, product direction & support both 💯

The team are on to a winner with uplisting - it's thoroughly modern web software for managing multiple listings on Airbnb. It's also the only way I could consider listing on booking.com (after years on Airbnb), and has paid for itself through the extra bookings that generated. I've also been really happy to see it manage prices in a smart way, and send consistent, automatic replies to guests.

uplisting is trying to drive multiple booking sites, all with different interfaces and assumptions. It exposes what it can do for you, even if the result is inconsistent. So I needed to dive in and understand more of the underlying booking platforms than I wanted. Messaging is an active area of development - so you can sometimes only see the messages you've sent, not the ones you've received. It's not clear what it's doing in the background - has it finished? Has it done what I wanted? Some more feedback or logs would be useful. (every negative has been backed up with a reassuring support experience, and often feature fixes weeks later)

Antwort von Uplisting

Hi Matthew, Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this. We've released a few updates to the inbox recently (filtering and ordering) and in the next day or two will also release the ability to close/archive and to star/prioritise messages. You'll also see full Booking.com message conversations very very soon!

Ateeq
Manager in UK
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Channel Management system

Kommentare: I really enjoy the system and the customer support is excellent

Uplisting is a terrific management system. Has all the features you would expect and continual improvement behind the scenes continues providing users with updates . Pricing is extremely competitive

To move to say a month or 6 forward you need to click on a button repetitively - a scroll bar would be better as Kigo had

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to review, Ateeq. Much appreciated. We've made a number of upgrades to the calendar recently, and more to come.

Sandrine
Manager in Luxemburg
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best software and best team!

Absolutely everything! Price, no hidden fees, easy, handy, perfect!

The fact that there is no actual mobile app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Smoobu und Guesty

Antwort von Uplisting

Thanks for your review Sandrine! We really appreciate you taking the time.

Brooke
Property Manager in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: Uplisting has been wonderful and quickly responds to any of our problems and or questions.

My husband and I decided to use this software to manage our multiple short term rental homes. Uplisting has made it easy to integrate all of our platforms into one place. Uplisting also integrates with our housekeeping software. It's wonderful to manage everything in one place.

There have been some syncing issues with pricing from time to time. The Uplisting team has been quick to help here however. I do wish there were some alternate calendar views so you could quickly look at months per a certain home, like you can on Airbnb.

richard
Managing Director in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great channel manager

Kommentare: Great :-)

Easy to use and set up, great support if you ever get a question.

We had to start using a separate software for our cleaners as we always had issues with our cleaners not being able to access the app on their mobile as after 14 days it would say the free trial has ended.

letztes Jahr

Thanks, Richard! Please reach out to our support about cleaner access. It sounds like they created a regular Uplisting account by accident.

Joe
Property Manager in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Managing multiproperty can be easy.

Kommentare: It has helped us to manage multiple properties using different channels as AirBnB, booking.com, google, etc.

This software helps you manage multiple listings on multiple platforms simplifying all your daily work.

There is no mobile app and that sucks. When managing multiple properties you need to have access to the software at all times, even when you are not in front of a computer.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Joe! A brand new mobile app is currently being built. We look forward to releasing it in the next few weeks. It will be a gamechanger.

Michéal
Co-Founder in UK

Seamless software with very attentive customer service

Kommentare: Uplisting saves us time, money and resources. It has enabled us to concentrate on growing our business and not spend more time then required on tasks that we can manage with Uplisting.

We've been using Uplisting since we started managing short term rentals and we couldn't have grown so quick without their software. We now manage over 100 properties and Uplisting works just as well as it did with 3 properties.

I would like to have a more visual reporting dashboard but I can get all the information I need from the reports they provide.

Leonardo
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Best Channel Manager Ever I tested and used

Kommentare: I testes a couple of channel managers before and now I found my last one, UpListing! The best!

Guys, first I'm a IT guy. Of course my point are based on my IT view as well and my Property management view ;) 1- easy to use and user friendly 2- best customer service EVER 3- price :) 4- reliability against overbooking 5- automated messages 6- integrations with Zapier and Stripe Also I tested (Rentals United, Lodgify and Stays.net, Smoobu) and Uplisting is the best one for small property managements (like mine company).

1- Uplisting do not have own public API (Remember I'm a IT guy and developed some own small systems to help me to manage my properties, like Schlage door code automation) 2- little amount of tags to build your own personalized messages 3- no mobile APP - Website is responsive but not too much user friendly on mobile view

Sian
Owner Manager in Irland

Best thing ever

Kommentare: I am extremely happy with the overall experience from the moment I decided to try Uplisting the customer support has been the best I ever had.
Features offered are very relevant to me and for making my life easier.

Automated messaging through Uplisting no need to log into OTAs like Bookjng.com. Automated guest payments straight into my bank account Automated systematic opening and closing holiday let units

Nothing so far. It's good value and relevant

vee
Property Manager in UK

Great software

Automates 80% of daily tasks. All in one place.

Some features are missing. NO MOBILE APP :(The existing mob app is very poorly optimised.

letztes Jahr

Hi Vee, Thanks so much for your review! The good news is we have already started building our mobile app from scratch. Our existing app is focused on the unified inbox. Our new mobile app will offer much more functionality, including multi-calendar, individual listing calendar, etc.

Emily

The BEST customer support, hands-down. They are so responsive

Kommentare: Automation

Always innovating and adding new features. Extremely quick to respond. There is honestly little not to love about Uplisting. I manage soon to be 3 properties using it and it's so very convenient. Takes a lot of manual work off my plate. Love the messaging feature as well.

I would prefer a prettier user interface, but it's absolutely, not something I would leave over.