Über Nasdaq Boardvantage

Nasdaq Boardvantage® ist ein führender Anbieter von Governance- und Kollaborationslösungen für Vorstände, Ausschüsse und Führungskräfte.

Erfahre mehr über Nasdaq Boardvantage

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Nasdaq Boardvantage bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Committee Administrator in Kanada
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Nasdaq Boardvantage Review

The ease with which it allows my to deploy my work as well as collaborate with external stakeholders to ensure material for meetings are easily accessible.

The learning curve for new members could be a bit steep but our company has done a great job of developing learning tools as well as leveraging the e-learnings available on Boardvantage to flatten that curve.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for writing a review on Nasdaq Boardvantage. We are happy to hear that our platform is improving collaboration with external stakeholders. Please feel free to reach out to your Account Manager anytime for training resources or any other questions.

Heather S.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Board Portal

Kommentare: My overall experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage has been very positive.

What I like most about NASDAQ Boardvantage is their customer support. Not only are always helpful and pleasant, but they are readily available.

The software is super easy to use. I have guided people over the phone. What I don't like is my company's point person keeps changing. I am not sure if they are moving to other positions within the company, or they have high turnover.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OnBoard

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nasdaq Boardvantage: The decision to go with Nasdaq was an executive committee decision and other members had used Nasdaq and liked it.

letztes Jahr

Hi Heather, thank you for leaving us this review. We will share your feedback with our team, and we appreciate your patience as we transition points of contact. Our commitment to delivering fantastic customer support is as strong as ever, so if you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Jonathan H.
Board member in USA
Informationsdienst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Unacceptable product

Kommentare: I rarely have a satisfactory experience.

Not much. Just doesn't work well. Decent design.

There has be worse portal software out there somewhere, but it's hard to imagine. Antiquated login procedures, attachments don't always stay attached, doesn't function at all with Android phones, hard to print from it. None of our Board members are happy with it. Almost surely it would be better if NASDAQ didn't own it, in fact maybe it was better before NASDAQ owned it.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Jonathan, we appreciate your feedback. We've recently updated our user login experience, however we are always looking to improve our product based on your needs. If you need assistance in optimizing your experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage, please reach out to our award-winning customer support team.

Katherine C.
Assistant Corporate Secretary & Senior Paralegal in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Keeping Our Organization's Board Organized

Kommentare: Approvals are easy to accomplish quickly, the customer support is amazing, the software is fairly intuitive and easy to use.

Nasdaq/Boardvantage is the best way to keep your Board materials organized, easy to search and all in one place. I am so glad the days of sending board materials overnight and then slip-sheeting updated documents on meeting days is over!

As a keyboard person, I wish hitting the "Enter" key were an option (rather than having to grab mouse to click on "Submit" button).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Diligent Boards

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nasdaq Boardvantage: I had used Boardvantage previously.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for you review Katherine! We are happy to hear that Nasdaq Boardvantage makes the approval process easy and our customer support is meeting your needs. We value your feedback and are always looking to enhance the user experience.

Phillip F.
President in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Option: Boardvantage!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: secure transmitting of info to Board Members is a huge improvement and document managing during a meeting is much improved with the software.

Functionality and ease of use are both fantastic. With all the bells and whistles it is easy as a user.

None. Like all of them it is a little tough to get documents exactly where you want them w/in a Board Book.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OnBoard

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nasdaq Boardvantage: Price was close enough and much better functionality with Boardvantage. Images within the Board Book are sharper as well.

letztes Jahr

Phillip, thank you for sharing your positive experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our security and document management features. Our team is committed to improving your workflows and we look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Val rie S.
Board Relations Manager in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A few thoughts

Kommentare: My overall experience has been positive. The folks that I have or currently work with to manage our account and troubleshoot issues are all fabulous.

The interface is great and allows me to provide our board with the information they need in a timely and organized fashion. The administrative functions provide me with an easy way to collect, store and distribute materials.

The lack of integration of the meeting module with Outlook calendaring is frustrating. It inhibits the smooth flow of communication with users regarding meeting RSVPs. Creates additional work all around.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Thank you for your feedback! We are always working hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear about your positive experience with the Nasdaq Boardvantage team!

Ann S.
Sr. Executive Assistant in USA
Forschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Sr. Executive Assistant

Kommentare: I was on the team of searching for a board portal and am one of the Administrators. My first training was on-site for one day, and customer support was very helpful, and I felt I had a good handle on the produce. We began a review of our site with our Customer Success Manager over the last several months and I know feel that I have a much better grip on the product and can't wait to learn more!

Nasdaq Boardvantage is easy to set up and use. We have six team sites for our organization and with the assistance of our Customer Success Manager, we have been able to create a Dashboard so our board members can access information with a few simple clicks.

I haven't experienced anything on the site that I dislike!

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ann, thank you for writing a review on Nasdaq Boardvantage. We value your feedback and are thrilled to hear that your Customer Success Manager is helping your organization get the most out of our solution. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your board.

Elaine R.
Manager of in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Boardvantage review

4 letztes Jahr

Boardvantage is easy to use and did not require an IT team for implementation. Their support team is very responsive and helpful. It has allowed us to go paperless for what used to be bulky materials which has been especially helpful during these remote meeting times. It also gives us the ability to create a board book from a variety of data sources (.pdf, excel, word, etc.) and to replace pages easily.

All the published materials look the same. It would be nice if you could customize material covers; even if just with different colors.

letztes Jahr

Elaine, thank you for your review of Nasdaq Boardvantage. It's great to hear that you and your board find our features useful and our customer service is readily available to help as you adapt to the remote work environment. We appreciate your feedback on our published materials and look forward to continuing to improve your experience using our software.

William H.
Director of various corporations in USA
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: Excellent

It’s ease of you, the way it is setup. Please to move from paper to digital for board preparation.

I wish it could be integrated with my gmail calendars and files.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi William, thank you for sharing your experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage. We are always happy to hear positive feedback from Directors, such as yourself. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your boards.

Rita R.
Chief Happiness Officer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Board Portal to conduct paperless Board Meetings

Kommentare: One of the best software to conduct meetings paperless. We have saved a lot of time, money, effort in printing documents for each of the Board member and then binding it. After the meeting just one copy was retained and the others had to be discarded or shredded, which was a lot of wastage of paper, time and effort..

Amendments, replacement of documents can easily be done even just few minutes prior to the meeting and it would reflect on portal of all Members

Briefcase should have an easy search option of documents by a word, phrase, etc.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Rita, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Nasdaq Boardvantage! We are thrilled to hear it's saved you and your board valuable resources when conducting paperless meetings. We appreciate your feedback on our Briefcase feature, and we have shared with our team.

Pearl R.
Executive Assistant to CEO in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Support wasnt that great

Kommentare: It was ok, not a terrible product at all. The technical guys were helpful but the service didn't blow me away.

The features were nice and it was easy to index binders. I love that the binders automatically save in a folder for ease of locating files.

My rep was non existent, they were over priced and the portal seemed a bit "Cluttered" I sent an email to cancel and the non existent rep magically appeared to tell me that I had a contract that stated I needed to give them 120 days notice so they stuck me with another year. I am so glad that the new company I went with helped me to get out of it even though we had to pay for another year.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Pearl! We apologize that your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage didn't quite match your expectations. We want you to know, we are dedicated to improving the customer experience, so we take your feedback constructively to continually make improvements. Thanks again for your time.

Paul H.
Director in USA
Chemikalien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Time to get rid of the paper

Kommentare: I use Board Vantage for three of the boards that i am on. It is clearly the best and easiest to use. If i had to wish one improvement to the software it would be to make it easier to sign into. Every time i go from one company to the other I need to go through the sign off and resign on process which should not be exceptionally hard except my password management software does not distinguish between the companies. This means I have to re-enter all the information each time I change companies which is often. I would think security could be designed to allow a single sign on for people who are users for multiple companies. i have used the customer service feature and they are excellent. This software definitely enables me to use my time more productively and prepare for meetings faster and more comprehensively.

ease of navigation note taking capability

sign on and switching between companies security is clunky with all the questions

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hi Paul, thank you for taking time to leave this note! We appreciate the feedback and want you to know that the Nasdaq Boardvantage team is committed to product innovation that streamlines board workflows. Thank you again for the review!

Theo S.
Sr IT Engineer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Nasdaq Boardvantage

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Nasdaq BoardVantage has been very positive.

Nasdaq Boardvantage is a great place to safely and securely house Board of Director materials. The application is very intuitive which makes for easy use of the application either on a laptop or ipad. Customer support has always been helpful when assisting in any type of question or issue.

Only real con is that with the pandemic and everyone meeting not in the same location, Nasdaq BoardVantage does not offer audio/video conferencing along with being able to present content similar to WebEx from a laptop or ipad.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Diligent Boards

letztes Jahr

Theo, we appreciate your review of Nasdaq Boardvantage. Our team is dedicated to product innovation and streamlining your workflows, and we look forward to continuing to help our customers adapt to the virtual / remote work environment!

Mary R.
Senior Executive Assistnat in USA
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Boardvantage happy user!

Kommentare: BV has made my job easier. It's easy to use, uploads and combines documents. The staff are always friendly and respond quickly.

BV is very user-friendly. You will have a rep assigned to you who meets with you and actually sets up your company for you so you don't have to worry about not setting it up correctly. Support is wonderful; response time is quick. I love the replace feature in BV if a document needs to be edited.

There isn't anything that I don't like about BV. However, there are small things that could be enhanced. When you do have a suggestion, you are able to submit it for review to see if others are in favor or are requesting it. BV is open for suggestions!

letztes Jahr

Mary, thank you for sharing your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the software - we appreciate your feedback!

Amanda G.
Assistant Director of Volunteer Relations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service from Nasdaq Boardvantage

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The customer service/solutions team are outstanding. I don't feel judged for sending in questions or for misunderstanding the type of admin access I have. They maintain consistency, answer any and all questions from myself or our portal users, and make the use of the portal easy.

The customer service provided is unmatched. Any time I've had a question, even if I could look it up in a user guide, the employees are more than willing to assist (with screenshots, individual calls, and one-to-one training if needed). I like that it is so secure so we know that only the people who should have access have the access needed. We recently used the surveys function to handle electronic voting for our annual elections and the product was easy to use.

Better linking within the calendar option for conferencing details. We choose to use Webex for our virtual meetings. However, the way the teleconference information is displayed in the template, it doesn't sync with links correctly.

letztes Jahr

Amanda, thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer support team! We are pleased to hear that the support you receive has improved your experience and our security and document management features are meeting your business needs. Our team is committed to improving your workflows and we look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Sandy K.
Sr. Executive Assistant in USA
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

NBV Review

Kommentare: User friendly, and most all of our users experience relatively few issues and can navigate through the screens easily to find what they need.

It is fairly intuitive, with the exception of a couple of small items, you usually don't need to contact support often.

Prepping for the last board meeting, I had an incident where the linked agenda just "disappeared" with the notation, File Corruption. Not sure why or how that happened, but I have had similar situations once or twice previously. I just deleted it and started over, as I didn't have time to contact anyone.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Thank you for your review, Sandy! We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with us, and we're happy to hear about your positive experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage. Please let us know if you experience any future incidents and our support team will be happy to assist you.

Renia C.
Director of Operations for Business Development in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Works wonders for us

Kommentare: I like that we no longer have to mail out confidential board materials and it cuts down on confusion when updates are made. In the past we had to bring printed copies of revisions or additions to the meeting if they were made after the materials had been mailed to the board members. I notice that most board members use their IPad so no materials are printed which cuts down on confidential documents being misplaced.

I liked the ease of updating the board materials once they are posted.

Can be pricey if you are on a limited budget. Also if your board members are not used to using current technology there will be a learning curve.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hi Renia, We are thrilled to hear that Nasdaq Boardvantage works wonders for your board! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your colleagues.

Brenda S.
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend Nasdaq Boardvantage

Kommentare: Using Nasdaq Boardvantage for our Board and Committee meetings has saved a tremendous amount of my time in prepping and getting the materials out.

I love how user friendly this software is and their customer support is great. If I ever have a question, customer support is always available and answers my questions in a very timely manner.

Copying one folder to another folder is a bit tricky because the permissions don't seem to transfer over.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Brenda, we are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage! We look forward to continuing to help you save time while prepping for Board and Committee meetings. Thank you for leaving us this review!

Milica P.
VP & Chief Audit Officer in Kanada
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Great

Several features make it very practical: Ability to structure folders easily, send emails in the software, link to corporate email, change permissions by document, etc.

Can be glitchy sometimes in certain browsers

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hi Milica - thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! Nasdaq Boardvantage is committed to product innovation to better serve governance needs, and we're very happy to hear your satisfaction with these features.

Deana M.
Corporate Governance Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Service

Kommentare: No insight

Drag and Drop functionality, as well as edit/replace functions - make this product above all easy to use.

Automated separator pages in the Board Books - we find manual creation works best for us.

letztes Jahr

Hello Deana, thank you for your review of Nasdaq Boardvantage. We love that you have found our platform easy to use and look forward to continuing to support you and your board.

Sheena P.
Consultant in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great software for our Board Meetings

Kommentare: The customer support is great. Any questions were answered quickly via email. The webinars that review various functions of the software is also a plus - it helps to keep us up to date even if we don't use the software on a regular basis.

Easy to put all of the meeting information in one place for the board members to review. Also good to get confirmation of who has reviewed the material, using the reports function.

I like the ability to use the software as a virtual meeting, but it's been easier for us to use a Skype or Zoom meeting and then just present the material from there. It was took difficult to coordinate audio with the BoardVantage meeting

Antwort von Nasdaq

Sheena, it's great to hear you are taking advantage of our product webinars to optimize your practices. We value your feedback - thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Elizabeth R.
Anwaltskanzlei, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Enhancement of Meetings

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is an excellent tool to use for meetings, communication with members of a board, and has top notch security features!

For several years, I have been a user of Nasdaq Boardvantage Portal (on behalf of my boss) with regards to quarterly Board Meetings he attends either in person (or since Covid, virtually).. I have found the portal to be an outstanding tool in communicating with other board members and the Executive Director. Most important in today's world in cybersecurity, and the Nasdaq Boardvantage Portal is very secure. It's an excellent product, and I highly recommend it. Also, should a question come up, you can always reach their customer service team, which is excellent.

There are no cons. It's easy to use, they have great customer service, and accessing your information is intuitive.

Kerry H.
EA in USA
Baumaterial, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best customer service on the planet.

Kommentare: My overall experience has been exceptional. It meets all of our Board requirements and we have room to expand our use to other business functions and other features.

While I do enjoy the software, the Customer Service far surpasses any other I have ever called. No matter what the question, the people answering the phones ALWAYS have the answer. I do enjoy being able to edit files in the software and my favorite feature is the Presenter Mode.

Any issues I have had with the software has been related to my browser, not the software.

letztes Jahr

Kerry, thank you for sharing your positive experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage! Our customer service team is fantastic, and we're happy that you think so, too. Thanks again!

Lisa C.
independent board director in USA
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Multi channel and multi company access

All of my boards all use Nasdaq Boardvantage, so once I learned it, it was easy to translate to the other companies

Not all of my boards are on the same version, which sometimes makes Access tricky. For example, there is an issue with continued access using Safari.

letztes Jahr

Hi Lisa, it's great to hear that you are using Nasdaq Boardvantage for all of your boards. Don't hesitate to reach out to our outstanding customer support team if you are having trouble with accessing the latest version of the software.

David M.
General Manager in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

User review

Kommentare: Security

Easy to use as a director who isn’t running/ chairing meeting.

Can’t print out papers to annotate. This can be difficult when chairing meeting.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, David! We appreciate your honesty and we keep product innovation at the top of mind. Your input makes a difference. If you're interested in annotating documents, we suggest trying our private and shared annotations feature that also allows you to highlight, draw, and drop pins on files.