Über Nasdaq Boardvantage

Nasdaq Boardvantage® ist ein Board-Portal, das von Tausenden von Organisationen international zur Optimierung von Board-Management-Workflows verwendet wird.

Erfahre mehr über Nasdaq Boardvantage

Easy to upload and collate documents easy to share secure documents.

Can’t print out papers to annotate. This can be difficult when chairing meeting.

Bewertungen zu Nasdaq Boardvantage

Nasdaq Boardvantage hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nasdaq Boardvantage bereits verwendet?

Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nasdaq Boardvantage Review

The ease with which it allows my to deploy my work as well as collaborate with external stakeholders to ensure material for meetings are easily accessible.

The learning curve for new members could be a bit steep but our company has done a great job of developing learning tools as well as leveraging the e-learnings available on Boardvantage to flatten that curve.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Thank you for writing a review on Nasdaq Boardvantage. We are happy to hear that our platform is improving collaboration with external stakeholders. Please feel free to reach out to your Account Manager anytime for training resources or any other questions.

Heather
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Board Portal

Kommentare: My overall experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage has been very positive.

What I like most about NASDAQ Boardvantage is their customer support. Not only are always helpful and pleasant, but they are readily available.

The software is super easy to use. I have guided people over the phone. What I don't like is my company's point person keeps changing. I am not sure if they are moving to other positions within the company, or they have high turnover.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OnBoard

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nasdaq Boardvantage: The decision to go with Nasdaq was an executive committee decision and other members had used Nasdaq and liked it.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hi Heather, thank you for leaving us this review. We will share your feedback with our team, and we appreciate your patience as we transition points of contact. Our commitment to delivering fantastic customer support is as strong as ever, so if you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Jonathan
Board member in USA
Informationsdienst, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Unacceptable product

Kommentare: I rarely have a satisfactory experience.

Not much. Just doesn't work well. Decent design.

There has be worse portal software out there somewhere, but it's hard to imagine. Antiquated login procedures, attachments don't always stay attached, doesn't function at all with Android phones, hard to print from it. None of our Board members are happy with it. Almost surely it would be better if NASDAQ didn't own it, in fact maybe it was better before NASDAQ owned it.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hi Jonathan, we appreciate your feedback. We've recently updated our user login experience, however we are always looking to improve our product based on your needs. If you need assistance in optimizing your experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage, please reach out to our award-winning customer support team.

Phillip
President in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Option: Boardvantage!

Kommentare: secure transmitting of info to Board Members is a huge improvement and document managing during a meeting is much improved with the software.

Functionality and ease of use are both fantastic. With all the bells and whistles it is easy as a user.

None. Like all of them it is a little tough to get documents exactly where you want them w/in a Board Book.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: OnBoard

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nasdaq Boardvantage: Price was close enough and much better functionality with Boardvantage. Images within the Board Book are sharper as well.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Phillip, thank you for sharing your positive experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our security and document management features. Our team is committed to improving your workflows and we look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Keeping the meeting organized

Kommentare: Overall, I've had a good experience. I've worked with several fantastic people in the past and present to maintain our account and solve problems.

Both functionality and usability are excellent. It is simple to use even with all the bells and whistles. Our company meetings are sometimes held in here. Its easy to use and create and join any meeting.

It is annoying because the meeting feature doesn't integrate with Outlook's calendaring. It impedes effective user-to-user communication over RSVPs for meetings. creates more work for everyone.

Katherine
Assistant Corporate Secretary & Senior Paralegal in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Keeping Our Organization's Board Organized

Kommentare: Approvals are easy to accomplish quickly, the customer support is amazing, the software is fairly intuitive and easy to use.

Nasdaq/Boardvantage is the best way to keep your Board materials organized, easy to search and all in one place. I am so glad the days of sending board materials overnight and then slip-sheeting updated documents on meeting days is over!

As a keyboard person, I wish hitting the "Enter" key were an option (rather than having to grab mouse to click on "Submit" button).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Diligent Boards

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nasdaq Boardvantage: I had used Boardvantage previously.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Thank you for you review Katherine! We are happy to hear that Nasdaq Boardvantage makes the approval process easy and our customer support is meeting your needs. We value your feedback and are always looking to enhance the user experience.

Ann
Sr. Executive Assistant in USA
Forschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sr. Executive Assistant

Kommentare: I was on the team of searching for a board portal and am one of the Administrators. My first training was on-site for one day, and customer support was very helpful, and I felt I had a good handle on the produce. We began a review of our site with our Customer Success Manager over the last several months and I know feel that I have a much better grip on the product and can't wait to learn more!

Nasdaq Boardvantage is easy to set up and use. We have six team sites for our organization and with the assistance of our Customer Success Manager, we have been able to create a Dashboard so our board members can access information with a few simple clicks.

I haven't experienced anything on the site that I dislike!

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hi Ann, thank you for writing a review on Nasdaq Boardvantage. We value your feedback and are thrilled to hear that your Customer Success Manager is helping your organization get the most out of our solution. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your board.

Val Rie
Board Relations Manager in USA
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A few thoughts

Kommentare: My overall experience has been positive. The folks that I have or currently work with to manage our account and troubleshoot issues are all fabulous.

The interface is great and allows me to provide our board with the information they need in a timely and organized fashion. The administrative functions provide me with an easy way to collect, store and distribute materials.

The lack of integration of the meeting module with Outlook calendaring is frustrating. It inhibits the smooth flow of communication with users regarding meeting RSVPs. Creates additional work all around.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Thank you for your feedback! We are always working hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear about your positive experience with the Nasdaq Boardvantage team!

Pearl
Executive Assistant to CEO in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Support wasnt that great

Kommentare: It was ok, not a terrible product at all. The technical guys were helpful but the service didn't blow me away.

The features were nice and it was easy to index binders. I love that the binders automatically save in a folder for ease of locating files.

My rep was non existent, they were over priced and the portal seemed a bit "Cluttered" I sent an email to cancel and the non existent rep magically appeared to tell me that I had a contract that stated I needed to give them 120 days notice so they stuck me with another year. I am so glad that the new company I went with helped me to get out of it even though we had to pay for another year.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Pearl! We apologize that your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage didn't quite match your expectations. We want you to know, we are dedicated to improving the customer experience, so we take your feedback constructively to continually make improvements. Thanks again for your time.

SuAnn
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to use!

Kommentare: The product is easy to use, but when support is needed they are great when issues do arise - they are quick to respond and always courteous and very helpful and knowledgeable! We never fear having to call for support!

The integration of moving from our old platform to this one was easy, it's easy for end-users to use, love being able to upload multiple items at once and creating the board packets within the system! The surveys and approvals are another feature that we really like a lot and use on a regular basis! Great way to get board involvement in things and it's easy for them to do!

Nothing that I can think of at this time. I'm sure there's something, but it's not coming to mind currently.

Gayle
Legal Administrator in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Intuitive product

Ease of use for all members. Book and material layout.

The deletion of annotations is permanent even in tracking.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Diligent Boards

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nasdaq Boardvantage: Layout and easy to use

Antwort von Nasdaq

Gayle, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love to hear that your members find Nasdaq Boardvantage easy to use!

Gloria
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: Overall it's a good product and easy to use.

The ease of which it is to use from an administrator standpoint is very important, as well as on the user end. Sending out documents is a breeze.

The survey function could be improved since you can't add it to the briefcase or new items.

Caroline
PA to Director in Hongkong
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Distributing meeting papers

Kommentare: Lots of re-training to irregular users after breaks.

Time and paper saving in distributing meeting papers

Need to teach users, set password for irregular users

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hi Caroline, thank you for leaving us a review. We are pleased to hear that Nasdaq Boardvantage has helped you save time in preparing and distributing meeting materials! Our customer success team is available 24/7 and we look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Jessica
Administrative Assistant in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for large document share and collaboration.

Kommentare: Overall, I am very satisfied with the performance of the software, the file storage capacity, and above all, the customer service.

Generating and publishing a Board Book was a fraction of the time historically spent, required 3 less laborers for assembly, and resulted in $0 shipping cost. Survey module with collaborative creation and built-in reporting is quite handy. Generating communications from BV helps emails stay focused and attracts attention.

Extending survey completion deadline results in loss of data and requires "re-opening" the survey. Sharing presenter mode is cumbersome.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review Nasdaq Boardvantage! We are thrilled to hear that our board portal has helped you in so many ways. Thanks for letting us know about the challenges you've encountered. Don't hesitate to reach out to our outstanding customer support team in the future.

Chrisie
Executive Assistant in Kanada
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great features and customer service

Kommentare: Overall I really like the program and the customer service has been exceptional.

The ease of editing and updating board books. I love that small changes don't equate to a large amount of time and work. This is also great for living documents that change often.

You can't attach documents to emails that are not uploaded in Boardvantage. This is frustrating for those who do not have editing permissions.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hi Chrisie, thank you for your feedback on our document sharing and email integration. We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our security and document editing features. We have shared your comments with our team and appreciate your patience as we continue to improve. Thank you for being a Nasdaq Boardvantage client!

Eric
Senior Desktop in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Thanks

Support provided is always accurate and helpful.

none so far that I am aware of

Angelo
Director in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Verry Effective Software Product

Software is straightforward to use and store documents securely. The other thing I like about the product is the customer service support. They were very responsive and quickly resolved my issue.

I have not found an issue with the program.

Don
Don
Council Member in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Boardadvantage review

Kommentare: Good for use by Boards

Security for group meetings and ease to share documents

Too easy to get account locked. Customer service is good but it took a while to unlock account.

Aya
Assistant in Japan
Versicherung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but need more upgrade

easy to upload and collate documents easy to share secure documents

Only word file can be a front page of a book so if any other files, excel or power point, can be a front page, it is more easy to use. Email system is not comfortable because I cannot see the precious email when creating new email. When adding documents onto book, it is very helpful if "Update" mark can be added next to the document name on the front page automatically

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hello Aya, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have found it easy to upload and share documents securely! We continue to improve our document management system, so in the meantime your feedback is important to us!

Brenda
Paralegal in USA
Halbleiter, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Portal Review

Kommentare: It is good. Sometimes the plug-in in Microsoft Office is disabled but due to Microsoft updates, I believe.

The board books are convenient and look nice.

I don't like that you can't add fields to documents you are getting signed. Just a signature, no date or other variable field options. It makes the feature too limited.

Clare
Board member in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Board member response

Ability to have meeting agenda and materials easily accessible.

I have not found anything that I don’t like about the software.

Fred
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

One place for all material

Allowed consistent access to everything

Emails are difficult to manage and delete in quantity.

Tatia
Office Manager/Exec Admin Asst in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Board Portal

Kommentare: Boardvantage has been widely accepted and used by staff and our board members. They are really pleased with the performance and like not having to have "hard copy" materials but also like the ease of use of the portal.

I like how simple it is to upload, edit and create board materials in on location that is easy to access by all

Sometimes depending on the device you are viewing your materials on, when you click on an item to view it doesn't always start on the beginning page, it opens on like the second or third page.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hi Tatia, Our goal is to make board processes easier and more efficient to manage, and we are ecstatic to hear how Nasdaq Boardvantage has helped you! Our customer service team is available 24/7 if you have questions related to viewing materials across devices. Thank you for leaving us this review!

Philip
Director in Hongkong
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Experience with Boardvantage

Ease of usage. Convenient for last-minute updates and traveling. Environmental friendly and easy retrieval.

The initial registration is a bit complicated.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Philip, thank you for your review! We're committed to delivering a platform that makes it easier to manage tasks inside and outside of the boardroom, and we're excited to hear how Nasdaq Boardvantage has helped you.

Mike
Treasurer in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

They Don't Know How Great Their Product Is?

Kommentare: I love having all my Board product archived and so readily accessible. And I don't miss mailing out materials.

It is very intuitive and simple to manage in addition to being as functional as one could ever hope for.

I can't think of a single complaint. Even our tech-deficient directors love it.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Thank you for your feedback, Mike! It's great to hear you are taking advantage of Nasdaq Boarvantage, and that your team is loving the platform as well. We designed the interface to be intuitive for everyone.