Über Priority Matrix

Priority Matrix hilft Managern und Führungskräften durch eine effizientere Prioritätsverwaltung erfolgreich zu sein.

Erfahre mehr über Priority Matrix

I loved the color code and priority code settings.

Another downside is that I have trouble ranking tasks by priority. The only filter I find useful is the star, and it regretfully doesn't show when I print it out.

Bewertungen zu Priority Matrix

Priority Matrix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 185 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Priority Matrix bereits verwendet?

Wilfried
Wilfried
Copywriter in Schweiz
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

A Mixed Bag of Efficiency

Kommentare: In conclusion, this multi-platform product offers an engaging experience and remarkable customer support, creating a promising foundation. However, the occasional task deletion or movement issue and the lag in the notes tab hinder its overall efficiency. While these setbacks are frustrating, they have not overshadowed the product's potential. With continued improvement and addressing these concerns, this product could become an outstanding choice for users seeking a comprehensive and reliable task management solution.

First and foremost, I must commend the fantastic customer support provided by the team behind this product. Their proactive and engaging approach has undoubtedly set a high bar for other companies. They've been swift in addressing my concerns and have shown a genuine commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction. This level of support has instilled confidence in the product's future development.

However, a major hiccup that has marred my experience is the occasional task deletion or movement when I click on one. This unexpected behavior has led to confusion and wasted time, as I've had to retrace my steps and reorganize my tasks. Such issues significantly impact the product's usability and efficiency, leaving me yearning for a more stable and reliable system.

James
James
President / Master Black Belt in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Platform to Execute a Strategy by Turning Ideas into actions!

Kommentare: I use Priority Matrix as a way to support my clients with executing their strategy. The prioritization and actions allow individuals and teams to focus on the right actions to get the desired results.

Using Priority Matrix has allowed me and my clients to be more productive and get the right things done on time! I specifically like the customization and flexibility offered by PM. Since I work with a diverse group of people, many have adopted a similar approach and have specific categories of prioritization. Priority Matrix allows me to utilize my client's categories with ease, adding a customer-centric approach to my work.

I do not have any strong dislikes. As I begin to fully leverage the capabilities I expect to find opportunities for improvement. Based on my interactions with the PM team I'm confident they will listen and carefully determine improvements that will best suit users.

Shannon
Executive Vice President in USA

Love the product, appreciated when it was less complicated

Kommentare: Organization

- Ease of pulling outlook emails into tasks - Ease of being able to view on multiple devices (laptop, ipad, iphone) - Quadrant organization - Customer service is always very quick and helpful

It used to be a simpler product which was to its benefit. I have a lot more crashes than I did years ago and issues with the emails linking to the tasks when i want to open again. Font is large compared to other programs and always resets and defaults to large. Additional functions are geared towards team organizing which isn't what everyone needs.

Charles
Charles
Sr. Systems Engineer II in USA

Wonderful experience using this product

I am continually thrilled using this product. With the instructional videos, learning more each time to take the product to new limits. I have kept tracked of projects and opportunities that I may have missed. I am actually ready for my review and goals for the company this year. Early and thorough. Tagged items really breaks down the data so it is easily searchable, I highly recommend using that feature.

I would like more `effort categories. I wanted to transform this to ease billing to Customer. I have just started using the feed to set the effort level, it just doesn't translate well in the reports. Especially 30 and 90 min effort levels.

Marko
Marko
Independent consultant in Niederlande
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

A great tool for planning, understanding, and managing your workload

Kommentare: Priority Matrix allows me to divide all my current and potential project into tasks, and them allocate deadlines for them.
As a visual person, I really appreciate the Gantt chart feature. It shows all deadlines and work periods of all projects/tasks side by side on a timeline. This feature allows me quickly see the workload.
As I work alone (an an independent consultant) it is imperative that I at all times understand the workload ahead of me, in order to agree on realistic deadlines with my clients.

First of all, I really appreciate the amazing customer service that the Priority Matrix team offers. Any question that I had was addressed quickly and professionally. I also really appreciate the flexibility that the software offers. On top of the usual priority matrix quadrants, one can customize all the names of the quadrants to best suite their own way of looking at work (or rather life).

While I am sure that there are ways to improve this product, I struggle identify them.

Martin A
Martin A
Vice President in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding application package. Extremely Knowledgeable and Responsive Customer Service/Support

Kommentare: Ability to plan for important/critical tasks more effectively.

-Great tool for Agile Team information Sharing. -Very Effective Project Management Tool -Strikes a Very Good Cord Between Individual Work Packages and Overall Timeline (Gantt Chart) -Very effective tool for both Program and Project teams

-Needs more flexibility to help with more Franklin Style daily planning. -Needs more flexibility to import/export data from industry standard tools (i.e. MS OneNote, MS Excel) -Current file import function is can be clumsy

Ted
Ted
Managing Director, Americas and Asia (prior role: Chief Marketing Officer) in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best platform for organizing resources and deliverables. Really identify what's most important

Kommentare: focus
efficiency
I don't forget to do things.

Ease of use Multi device syncing Structure/quadrants Word editing/heading customization Intuitive selection of icons based on wording used Easy to add new team members

User interface/design (dated icons and other visuals) Lack of design customization Reports ( I don't use them or see value in them but that could just be me)

Scott
Scott
Business Change Manager in Australien
Staatsverwaltung

I love Priority Matrix. Easy to use. Great value.

Kommentare: Peace of mind from knowing I have visibility of everything (even if that is sometimes a little overwhelming).
It's also my single source of truth in terms of To Do's so when I start the day or week, I go to PM and I can pick up right where I left off.

It helps me ensure nothing gets missed and keeps me on track in terms of prioritising competing demands. I can see everything at a glance and it means no more scraps of paper.

Alan
Alan
President in Kanada

Ever since I read 7 habits of highly successful people, I like to organize in this fashion.

Easy, effective for on the go. Syncs with computer/phone. I set up many professional and personal projects then update/manage as my main source of task mgmt for these topics

I need to spend more time learning. I tried to share with a peer (who is less detailed and organized and me) and it was too much for her. I will schedule time for training, so I can be more effective

Kit
Kit
Supply Chain Leader in USA

Positive. Useful. Valuable.

It is very powerful in helping me to remember and prioritize many tasks at once. I spend much less time now trying to figure out what to do next, and can get on with completing the task at hand.

Can be glitchy sometimes. Cust Service was helpful with some problems. The main problem I have is with recurring tasks disappearing to the inbox sometimes when I complete them.

Chase
Lab Coordinator in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Priority Matrix Review...A Laboratory Perspective

Kommentare: The program has been an easy way to track multiple job/task progress throughout the day/week/month. At a quick glance it is helpful to have all users on the same page at the same time*(assuming accurate sync(s) between users). We have experienced sync issues which include: users not seeing what another user is seeing, job/task(s) disappearing, changes made and older versions of job/task reverting. With as many job/task as we create and complete each day, it is very tough to notice these sync issues. From a lab manager/coordinator stand point, I watch nearly all jobs/tasks and I cannot memorize or recall ALL the changes, etc to a single job out of the dozens being processed. That aside, we would love to have more useful analytics available; currently our President does not see the usefulness of current analytics available with the Business or upgraded service ($$$/effectiveness ratio). No export into spreadsheet form offers no relief from having to use this software itself for those purposes. I understand not having that option may steer potential clients of your software toward NOT getting the upgraded service(s), but I believe it would actually increase the number of potential clients wanting to use it for purposes similar to ours. Less programming on your team's part, while still giving your clients the option to use your software catered to their own needs in a spreadsheet form. Additional features/options in "query"/search/filter methods would be very helpful as well. Short of processing in a spreadsheet form, this would allow someone to "manually" pull user data from our company. There is no "undo" feature in your software, as well as, other common commands/features offered in many of the other software/programs users are familiar with. Having an "Archive Shell" would be amazing, as we have many jobs/tasks completed and needing to be thinned out of the "View - All Items" filter. The "archive shell" could act as an easy way for users to save jobs/tasks completed in a non-editing mode of the program, to be viewed if needed. Currently, we have one quadrant serving as our "Archive" for each given project. We are pleased with our customer support and appreciate the help this software offers to our organization/communication/operations. I don't know how much we pay for these services, so I can't speak of the "Value for Money" rating. I do really feel that this software is close to being a 4+star in each category with the right advancements.

Quick access to jobs/tasks, especially with the "Ctrl+F"/search function.

Can't export/pull data for manipulation in a spreadsheet.

Katy
Graphic Design + Visual Arts Instructor in USA

This tool helps me keep all my tasks organized and I have recommended it to many people.

The ability to move tasks around as priorities change, add due dates, reminders and notes. I used to be writing and re-writing to do lists constantly, and sometimes things would get lost. I use my 4 quadrants like this: Work due ASAP, Work due soon, Long term work, and back burner.

The visual design needs to be updated. I like the visual appeal of Google Keep, but they do not have the functionality PM does. Maybe some options for different fonts, and some other options other than the 4 quadrant? Also, I would like to be able to sometime just show one of the quadrants, and make it a smaller size to go on my desktop without taking up too much space. An integration with ical would also be good, so everything you give a deadline can also be on your calendar if you choose. I like that it syncs to my appon the desktop and phone, but do not like how there is that sign in screen, I want it all to be automatic and seamless like Google Keep is. I have had instances where one updates and the other does not and then I get doubles or things get confusing. Also, the base price is expensive. I think it is worth it personally, but when I recommend it, I can't see too many people using it. I think it would be especially good for students and have recommended to parents of middle school students who are having a hard time keeping organized. What if you had a "lite" version for students that was a lower cost? It would only have four quadrants and just one project or something.

Jonda
Senior Controller in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps with time management, organization, delegating and collaborating.

I like the icons and the tag feature. I like having the ability to drag and drop between quads. I like the notes feature on individual items and the ability to add files. I like that when you use the word email in an item name it automatically assigns the email icon. I like the ability to set due dates and recurring deadlines. I like the ability to track my own progress and effort percentages as well as observe others.

I don't like how when you sort by icon, it does not sort icons featuring numbers in numerical order. So if you are using orange icons featuring numbers 1-9, when you sort by icon it starts with 9 and moves in descending order. I'd prefer it start with 1. I'd like to see an option to "Unmark All" for all items marked done in individual Quads as well as a project as a whole. I would appreciate more videos or tutorials on using all of the different features together, like a time lapsed start to finish project video. The tips feature is nice but does not give a bigger picture.

Shawn
President in USA
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helps dig out from 'overwhelm'.

Kommentare: I'm mostly a pen/paper person. As such, I have dozens and dozens of yellow legal pads with important notes on the first 3 pages. And I have 8 rather large stacks of these all over my desk, grouped by functional area: Marketing, Operations, Sales, Engineering, etc. So last week I started working with Priority Matrix and began the process of digitizing my notes. Just the reduction in size of paper piles has helped me feel less overwhelmed. The software is easy to use, intuitive and it's fast to re-organize and re-structure the tasks in different quadrants and lists. I am currently only using it as a single seat, but I can tie in keep people on the team with their own seat in the future and use the software to help manage the delegated tasks and the necessary follow up. I have it installed on three computers and my phone. It all syncs seamlessly so I can work on things wherever I am. So far, very pleased.

The hot keys to enter items in the particular quadrant are easy to reach and fast.

It's yet another piece of software with a monthly per user charge. I understand why this is necessary, but until a person is really using the software effectively, the costs are hard to justify/recoup.

Mark
IT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great product for you to maintain organization and to see your thoughts clearly within the app.

Kommentare: An organized mind

I have been a customer since Priority Matrix became available, and not only am I a great supporter of this application for many organizational benefits. But the best experience has been the customer support provided. They really listen to what you have to say while improving versions along the way.

You used to be able to STAR * your highlighted item(s) in a fair and viewable size. However, during a version update and change, you can now barely even see your highlighted / STAR item. I've been bothered towards this one item since that change. Other than that, all has been pretty great!

Darren
vCIO in Australien

Great multi platform product with fantastic customer support - very proactive and engaging

Kommentare: Best way to implement an Eisenhower matrix time management plan
Actually use it as available on all platforms and syncs quickly

Best implementation of Eisenhower matrix management tool I've come across. Works and syncs across PC, Mac, iPhone and Android. Very intuitive to learn and use Support is very responsive to any issues and very accessible for training and assistance

Had a few annoying bugs initially (PC version crashes, display refresh rendering issues), but these have been addressed in updates and very stable now. The PC and iOS versions are very polished and have a consistent feel, the Android version looks and feels clunky by comparison

Terry
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I really cant live without it. i use it for everything.

Kommentare: Since it is easy to use, manage and scale i get everything in here and more important than focusing on what matter i don't miss anything that might matter.

Drag and drop. Not having to enter a date unless i really want to. Flexibility to use symbols, tags and projects.

Tag system needs improvement (need to login to remove tags, etc.). Would like more flexibility with symbols (change order and perhaps import my own or remove ones i don't want.

Nicole
Orthodontist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love this program

Kommentare: This product has helped us delineate what everyone's duties are in the office, and then the steps needed to get all of those jobs done. It's especially great when training a new person, or just filling in for someone when they are gone.

It's very powerful, helps to organize the office and all of the different duties that everyone does. The support from the company is great, they check in often to see if you need help

It's a little confusing at first, takes some time to get to know it. You really need to get all of the people on the team to believe in it for it to work well for you.

Arne
Founder & CEO in Singapur
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to keep out team coordinated on projects

Kommentare: Priority matrix is easy to use and has all the functionality we need. Customer service is also responsive and happy to provide training for groups of new users. I am a bit disappointed that the packages for multiple licences have been discontinued.

easy to use yet efficient. ideas are no longer forgotten and progress of delegated tasks can easily be tracked

as much as I like the software and appreciate the value of keeping our team coordinated, I still feel that this is a relatively simple software when compared to other saas that we use. Therefore, the subscription cost feels very high.

Elias
CEO in Mexiko

I have been using it every day for 2 years now and it is very helpful!

I love that I can prioritize my tasks by icon (1-9), filter them by date and group them by tag all at the same time.

I think filters can be better by having a customized option. right now every time you add a task, you have to redo your filter. Also I think price is high, because I am a single user and I don't need all the features for teams.

Adam
Advisor in Brasilien
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Excellent tool

Kommentare: I use this tool regularly to order myself and ensure that I know what I'm doing. It's a fantastic tool for ensuring that I don't miss what's important, and also means I don't get overwhelmed. I love that it syncs between my devices too.

It's ability to be used across multiple devices and that it uses a simple process yet effective process

That sometimes it glitches and doesn't update and sync properly

Thomas
Senior Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Overall great - Been using for several years, with continued improvements, will continue to enjoy

Kommentare: Tracking and prioritizing of tasks to make manageable.

Ability to post from mail directly for follow-ups. Also, the ability to prioritize by quadrants. Use daily.

Wish the standard version allowed view of planned time required , per quadrant (capacity review), of if could export to get a view of the load of work by quadrant.

Grant
Sr. Materials Scientist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My personal secretary

Kommentare: Priority Matrix is the first "list" app that I was ever able to use routinely. PM provides ability to not only easily collect tasks but also to prioritize and categorize them in a single dashboard. Filtering projects and tasks allows me to drill down and create a master task list of those tasks most important to me at the moment.

The multiple levels of organization, nested and in one place

I'd like more Windows(tm) actions like double clicking on a project template title should select instead of having to go to a button to initiate the action.

Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Kommentare: There are so many tools out there to help us stay organised, guess this just suits me as I use it for most any project at work and home. Been using PM since the early days. I was suprized when I had a problem someone got right back with me. No complaints.

Ease of use and solid performance

The cost of the services seems to be gradually escalating.

CFO in USA

I have searched around for the perfect project management tool and this is as close to perfect!

Kommentare: Visibility into team productivity and priorities. Improved collaboration and communication. Focus and execution capabilities.

Incredible functionality and features packed into the software for a very affordable price. Interactive communications even with non users of the system is possible.

Like any software adoption requires consistent change management and reinforcement - the software is not for those not willing to be "managed".