Über Slido

Mit den Funktionen Frage & Antwort, Umfragen, Brainstorming und Quiz von Slido kannst du das Beste aus deinem Unternehmens- oder Teammeeting herausholen.

Erfahre mehr über Slido

Great way to improve interaction and engagement with a teaching session.

Anonymity allows people to troll and ask questions that can be challenging to answer, for all to see. No way to 'close the loop' automatically for unanswered questions.

Bewertungen zu Slido

Slido hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 243 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Slido bereits verwendet?

Robert
Speaker in Deutschland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Einfach für zu erstellen - Einfach zu beantworten

Integration in PowerPoint ist klasse. Der Rest steht im Titel

Eine Version in deutscher Sprache wäre komfortabler.

Cem
Sales in Deutschland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Slido ist super!

Perfekt bei großen Meetings, um Abstimmungen zu erheben, auch anonym. Wenn man Meetings mit mehr als 30 Leuten hat, garantiert nützlich!

Mehr Funktionen für die App währen interessant

Margit
Dozentin in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Slido im Unterricht

Kommentare: Ich war sehr zufrieden, auch mit den Ergebnissen. Ich habe Handyumfragen eingebunden in eine Präsentation. Meine Schüler fanden es toll.

einfach zu bedienen, benutzerfreundlich, gerne gesehen bei meinen Schülern

keine Beschwerden anzumelden. Ich war rundherum zufrieden.

Sean
Sean
Cofounder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Slido is very well designed and super easy to use. We use it at every conference, to the point where our success relies on it.

Nothing I can think of. Slido is thoughtfully designed and well-implemented.

Mohamed
Lecturer in Algerien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The most convenient way to engage audiences

Kommentare: Slido has made it totally anxiety free for my educational platforms; it allows me set meetings and events, engage attendees and participants, control their interactions, and more importantly, get instant feedback and measure the outcomes of my meetings via polls, surveys, Q&A sessions and many other features. Without Slido, I might not be able to take my webinars and conferences to another level.

Slido's user-friendly dashboard allows users to engage attendees in meetings using a bunch of powerful tools, which range from stunning themes and stand-alone settings to polling and voting in Q&A sessions. Slido users can set events in few clicks with much control on the number of participants, moderation settings, and data export. It allows users to protect the privacy of particpants with passwords, or single signing codes as security measures, not found in other alternatives. Slido makes easy for other companies with its integrations to many platforms, mainly Google and Youtube.

Its amazing features are only available on paid plans, and that's a limitation for Slido. However, I don't think it is expensive to get.

LORETO
Director in Chile
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Class Feedback

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The Slido app has become an invaluable tool for both my students and me, enhancing our weekly interactions by collecting feedback on their sentiments and experiences. The platform's user-friendly design ensures that students can navigate and respond with ease, fostering a smooth and engaging communication process. This seamless interaction through Slido greatly enriches our classroom environment, making it a favorite for regular use.

Great for interaction with my students during class.

I'm using the free version and cannot export results. I don't know if it is possible to export results in the paid version

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not perfect but worth trying especially for virtual events

I likee the ability to create individual events to poll audiences.

Gets a little complicated for mixed virtual IRL events, there's a lot of steps. Works best for ALL-virtual events.

Megumi
Professor in Mexiko
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Q&A

Kommentare: Very easy to use, both for me as to set it up, and for my audience.

That is very easy to use, creates a code, a link, a QR, all in the same platform!

I have no cons in mind when I think about this tool.

Ozama
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for conference polling

Kommentare: No complaints aside from a few suggested improvements for a better user experience (re rooms)

Used at an international conference to take audience polls during different sessions. Worked really well. Audience liked it too. Being able to use different question types and save the answers for later anaylisis is great.

Not being able to program rooms to activate at certain days or times. Not having a unique QR code for each room - made things complicated.

Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great polling/ feedback tool for on-line meetings/ events

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is a very useful tool to add dynamism to live meetings/ events through polls, questions/ quiz types of exercises. The way the results are shown on screen is perceived as very professional.

Its polling features. The native integration with Cisco Webex is perfect. The voting feature so the most voted/ interesting questions/ comments are prioritized and, hence, replied/ mentioned earlier by the moderator. The option to pre-define the format/ questions/ multiple choice/ etc before the meeting time.

Sometimes a bit complex to ensure the host and co-host(s) have the proper role.

Leandro
COO in Argentinien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for crowded rooms!

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

easy to use and understand, fills a void we didn't know we had

none, it served it's purpose very well...

Dan
Founder and CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Slido has helped me take my webinar presentations to the next level of excellence!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Slido has been excellent. My ratings for webinars where I've used Slido are markedly better than before using Slido. Audience members are more engaged with my content.

- Easy to integrate and use with Google Slides - Visually pleasing graphics - Instant audience feedback - Makes webinars more interesting and engaging

I have absolutely no negatives to report about the Slido product!

Javiera
Profesor Asistente in Chile
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for educational audiences!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The integration with Teams and Powerpoint

Pricing and some premium features that should be available for teachers.

Marcela
Software Engineer in Brasilien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and delivers value

It is very easy to set up polls and Q&As with Slido. It is very simple for participants to join in and interact as well. Plus, the way the results and questions are displayed to participants in the presenter mode makes the meetings more fun and interactive. This is what sets Slido apart from other products.

The pricing is a bit high if you do not use it often.

Kenneth
Owner/Principle Instructor in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Love the Changes made!

Kommentare: Engaging my audience is always a challenge. Slido allows me to get participation without asking them to standup and speakout in a crowd. They become considerably more interested with where I am going with my discussions.

I started using slido 2 years ago. I do 3-4 conference talks each year. I have also tried many ways to better engage my audience and bring them into the talk. At that time I was required to use my smartphone to activate each poll of which I use 3 during the class. A couple of weeks ago I was setting it up to use again and this time I discovered the power point integration. When I set it u, which was pretty easy, I was able to use the ppt slides and when I got to a slide for the poll, it pops up automatically and immediately activates the desired poll. And this conference was virtual so I was able to use it sharing my screen on Zoom and people across the country participated in the 3 polls I had.

Setting it up takes some time but I think it works pretty well.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Anonymous Meeting Interaction

Kommentare: We use Slido in large all group meetings with executives. Normally after a presentation based on the state of the company or a project, we will bring Slido up and allow participants to ask questions. Sometimes those questions are painful or difficult and participants would be hesitant to ask those questions would it not be for Slido. Slido allows us to have open communication without the fear of retribution for bringing up the tough topics.

I like the technology integration and the ability to keep meeting attendees involved honest by allowing them to remain anonymous.

I wish that common questions or themes could be grouped together instead of being displayed individually.

Antwort von Cisco

Thank you for your response, we're glad you're finding Slido helpful during your meetings. Have you tried using Labels feature to group questions that have a common theme? It might not fit your use-case entirely but could be useful to an extent. This article might be help you - https://community.sli.do/audience-q-a-42/label-audience-questions-517 Additionally, there is a new feature that informs participants if they're typing a question that is similar to any that already exists. It's useful to avoid duplicate questions and you can turn it on in settings 'Slido Labs' tab. I hope these two features can improve the challenges you've faced in the past. If you need any more help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@slido.com

Sudhir
CASS Lead in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A simple engagement tool

Kommentare: I have been using Slido to create polls during meetings to keep the audience involved and have been also using it in conferences to open the floor for questions. It has been a very good experience and certainly it is creating value for me.

Slido is one of the widely used application for creating engagements across. It acts as a ice breaker between the meetings and also serves as a tool to drive engagement across any organisation. One of my best feature for Slido is it's points table update after every question which shows how have people faired after every question. Also, it tells you who is just ahead of you which I think is also a nice feature as it keeps you competitive.

Perhaps one of the things where slide can be made better is it's use with applications like Sametime, symphony, etc.

Sarah
Operations Director in UK
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great survey tool for live interaction

Kommentare: Easy set up and configuration. Easy to explain to participants quickly and simply. Requires no technical knowledge.

Easy to use on virtual advisory boards to gain qualitative feedback on key questions. Simple to access for participants via QR code or URL. Instant feedback on the number of respondents to guarantee a response from all attending

Range of question styles could be broader. Other survey tools have more flexibility but the options given are simple and good enough for our needs

Josef
Customer Care in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

First experience

Kommentare: Sli.do was used by our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I decided to use it for my training as well. I've never used it before, but in about 20 minutes I could use and try it. Before the sharp use, I tried it out on my own device and then deleted the results, so I knew what I was getting into. In addition, in the first e-mail I received tips on how to make the first icebreak question, for example.

Not software, but I am the one who determines the pace, how long the question will be answerable, when it will be possible to vote and when not. While using, I was the master of my own time and I determined the whole course, it suited me.

I missed the opportunity to find out names. This is only for the quiz, but I would appreciate it in general for the whole questionnaire.

Antwort von Cisco

Hi Josef. Thank you so much for the positive review. It's great to hear how Slido helped you with engaging your audience and that you managed to set it up with ease. Just as a side note - it's possible to capture the names of your participants but only with our paid plans. You can learn more about this feature in the following article: https://community.sli.do/setting-up-a-slido-event-82/get-participants-names-and-emails-490 Best, Adam.

Rafael
Rafael
Undergraduate Finalist Student in Portugal
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A must-have PowerPoint add-on

Kommentare: My overall experience with Slido is good. It works perfectly fine in the PowerPoint itself and has great features I appreciate a lot, such as live pools and, of course, the quizzes.
As of now I didn't have any problems while using this software as it works very reliably.
I may also mention the Slido Academy, which is a platform that offers loads of video tutorials for getting started with Slido and exploring its many resources. This is such a great add-on!

What I like the most about Slido is how I can engage with my audience by easily creating live polls and quizzes directly on a PowerPoint presentation and getting instant feedback... all this on real-time! Slido is both fun, pedagogic, easy to use and has incredible features I appreciate a lot. I firstly found Slido while watching a presentation of a colleague and since then I've been using it for many quizzes and Q&As, as it is very easy to access by the participants.

If I had to point any less good characteristic, I would say that what I like the least about this software is the not so user-friendly layout. I would like to see more of a modern design and I think there is room for improvement there. Other than that, I had not encounter any issues or concerns whatsoever. I'm also aware that the support team is very friendly and responsive, which is great!

Marcel
Marcel
Electronic Engineer in Slowakei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Presentation buddy

I use Slido during my presentations for better interactions with audience. They can write questions and I give them answers at the end. This is great because even shy individuals can speak up.

Pricing is a bit aggresive if you want to get more out of Slido and it takes some time to set up.

Le
HV team in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant addition for meetings

Kommentare: We use slido in many different ways as it allows for fun interactive meetings or noticing any trends/themes. Overall it supports the team in achieving the best possible outcomes and provides an opportunity for everyone to have a voice.

I have been using Slido for a few years now. The product is great for engaging staff in polls/quizzes and for those who are competitive there is the option of a leader board. You also get instant feedback in different forms, which is so useful compared to some of the other software available.

I have yet to find anything that I don't like.

Nkeiruka
Embryologist in Nigeria
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Unique question-asking App

Kommentare: It's a fantastic App. It has cured the anxiety that comes with asking any kind of question in the midst of people. It has also significantly affected our trainings at the office.

One can ask whatsoever question one desires to ask because it will appear anonymous. This makes it possible for a presenter to get as much feedback as possible as well as enabling the right environment for the audience to ask questions.

People can say whatever they like and as such can also cause distraction in the meeting. I've experience an issue before where the App didn't allow people vote properly before closing the vote

Alex
Assistant Professor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome free tool (with paid accounts w/ more features) to conduct anonymous polling, Q&A, feedback

Kommentare: Using Slido had allowed me to conduct quick online polling and voting with my classes over the years to help students get a better sense of their strengths and skills they look forward to improving. Viewing Slidos conducted at the beginning of the term, then polling students at the end of the term shows students how much they have grown when their responses change to reflect more confidence for speaking in front of the class.

Allows me to poll students about things they rather not say out loud, such as skills they are looking to improve by the end of the term.

When a Slido has run its course, there are a few too many clicks to re-activate it. But I am only using the free version, so paid tiers may have more ease of use.

Guy
Guy
Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great audience engagement tool

Simple polls and options to create direct answers for presentations, also the ability to field questions and free format text as opinion pieces for group discussions

Limit of three questions on the free version, but then you've got to make money somewhere!