MultCloud

MultCloud Bewertungen

von AOMEI Technology

Useful FTP to S3 Bridge (and Vice Versa)

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Dan O.
Managing Director

Kommentare: I found myself needing to move web-hosts, and wished to dump my backups and files on S3 before transferring to another web-host. I wanted an FTP to S3 bridge, MultCloud provided it.

Vorteile: It's a web-based clean cut tool that enables you to link together one or more different cloud products, the interface is extremely straightforward and intuitive, if you already have familiarity with the cloud. It provides a helpful FTP to S3 bridge that works.

Nachteile: In order to download from S3, you're downloading through MultCloud rather than downloading directly. This isn't for average Joe, you need to have familiarity of cloud security permissions (i.e. IAM for AWS) and have a basic understanding how the different platforms work. Generous evaluation data transfer.

Superb and little known cloud sync engine

Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Daniel R.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very positive. Have been using for years and think it is well worth the investment to know that my cloud (and backup cloud!) is running smoothly.

Vorteile: Has always worked pretty much flawlessly for me to keep my cloud storage in sync.
I've done everything from syncing company Google Drive and Dropboxes with it (as part of my previous jobs - a team of devs couldn't script a better solution!), to using it for my own needs to automatically push a FTP folder to an S3 bucket for automatic archiving. Highly recommended.

Nachteile: Because every cloud storage platform has slightly different architecture, it sometimes takes a little bit of playing around with settings to figure out what to use to get the exact functionality you require. Also, I did not find the support particularly helpful and the UI is quite outdated.