Über Databox

Mobile-First Business-Analytics-Plattform, die dir hilft, zu verstehen, was in deinem Unternehmen vor sich geht.

Erfahre mehr über Databox

You can use many different sources and Databox has multiple integrations that help you get started. If there isn't integration you still upload custom spreadsheets and create a report from those.

Lack of customization, and visual tools, and not able to drill down at least 1 layer, or to the data behind it.

Bewertungen zu Databox

Databox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 200 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Databox bereits verwendet?

Mariano
Mariano
Managing Partner in Chile
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Critical data every morning

Kommentare: It's a central part of the information structure of my business. Love it and recommend it.

The templates are great and the dashboards are easy to build or customize. You can connect everything I regularly use. I love that I get a report every morning on my inbox.

It could use a better iPad App but its not critical, browser version works well.

Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

What's not to love about Databox?

Kommentare: Databox is always looking for ways to improve its interface. It's smooth - data updates quickly and it's easy to use. The customer-service is super responsive, and always willing to step in and help out with the Databoards (dashboards) I'm working on. I would say it is my favorite tool to use as an analyst - ever!

The platform is very user-friendly. It's easy to learn and the customer service takes their time to walk you through all of the features and questions you may have when learning the platform. The platform has so many integrations and is incredibly flexible.

Still missing some more obscure, less popular, integrations.

Jolly
Data Associate in Dänemark
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Effortless data centralization for efficiency in performance

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Sharing performance through presentations is made easier and more updated. It is a key tool to hitting targets.

It brings together data for easier analysis which leads to better and faster decision making. It also leaves more time for strategizing on workflow and evaluation. Despite being highly guarded with technology, it is quite easy to relate with. Reporting and data entry is now digital and more advanced. I see a brighter and more promising future with Databox.

It is sometimes hard to customize the tool. I wanted to work with my own settings but it really delayed me so I ended up using the default settings.

letzte Woche

Hi Jolly, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our product effortless in centralizing data and enhancing efficiency in performance. Shafaq from Databox

Patrick
CEO in UK
Design, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Overpriced / Clunky / Terrible Customer Service

2,0 letzte Woche Neu

The UI is fine and the user experience is relatively easy to navigate.

Overpriced for what you get. Terrible support and customer service. The worst from any company I have worked with. So many better options out there than Databox. We use Looker Studio and our clients have been so much happier.

Benson
IT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Consistent Business Intelligence Tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Databox has the right business intelligence option, and it uses data for analytics.

Databox is cost manageable, and no operational fault.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Benson, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Databox! We're thrilled to hear that you find our business intelligence option to be the right fit for your needs, and that our analytics capabilities are meeting your expectations. Shafaq from Databox

Tiffani
Marketing Data Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Finally a Platform that checks all the boxes!

The things I enjoy most about Databox is the flexibility of this platform as well as the overall user interface. There are truly so many different options available for you to configure dashboards to your wants and needs. For example, Databox offers a ton of different data visualization options. Additionally, the ability to create custom metrics has proven to be an extremely useful and flexible tool in Databox as well. With regards to the interface, the platform overall is very aesthetically pleasing and my colleagues love the way the dashboards look. Overall, this platform really checks all the boxes for me. As a Marketing Data Analyst, I'm very happy.

I think the only thing that can be improved with Databox is perhaps allowing an unlimited amount of dashboards for accounts or a higher amount of dashboards with each account subscription they offer. Users should be aware that to get a large amount of dashboards in your account, you will likely need the highest subscription. Other than that, I do not have any complaints at all. This platform truly has managed to have everything I want and need.

Mizanur Rahman
CEO in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product loaded with features

Kommentare: My overall experience with Databox is really excellent. It is a little complex but loaded with features. It will seem complex at first set up, but once you get the hang of it, you will really love it. Please reduce the price for individuals or small organizations like us, then I will never leave Databox.

With Databox, I can create custom dashboards and reports to display the data that is most important to me. This allows me to tailor the platform to my specific needs and get the insights that are most relevant to my marketing agency. I can see the real-time updates that allow me to stay on top of important changes. It allows sharing my data with my team members, clients, and stakeholders which really helps me to run my business.

Databox is a little more difficult to use than other similar tools. It may require a learning curve to get the most out of the platform. I have used similar tools earlier but Databox seems a little complicated to me. It took around one week to learn Databox properly. When we create custom dashboards and reports in Databox, Databox doesn't offer as much customization as other tools. This could be an issue for users who want to create highly specific or customized views of their data. Databox is a little expensive. This may not be an issue for larger businesses with significant budgets for data analysis, but it may be a concern for smaller organizations or individuals like me. Hope they will reduce the price soon. :)

Mike
Mike
Online Marketing Consultant in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Performance Dashboarding that can be free for up to 3 connections!

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Databox dashboards. They make it easy for me to see all of the important data that I need in one place. I can also customize the dashboards to show me exactly what I want to see. The only downside is that they can be a bit tricky to set up at first, but once you get the hang of it, they're great!

Databox is a great software for keeping track of your data. It's easy to use and has a lot of features that are really helpful. I like that it's always up to date and that I can access it from anywhere.

I'm a huge fan of Databox. But sometimes i find it to be a bit clunky and difficult to use. The interface is not as user-friendly as I would like it to be. Additionally, I find the reporting options to be somewhat limited. Overall, i would still recommend Databox to others who want to make nice looking reports over multiple sources.

Laura
Director of Digital Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great User-Friendly Reporting Software!

Kommentare: Databox is an extremely user-friendly, helpful data visualization tool that keeps all of your data in one beautiful report. It's so easy to provide insights to clients and it is an essential reporting software to our advertising agency.

The ability to share a report dashboard link directly with clients was an absolute game-changer. Not only do we have beautiful reports with clearly defined metrics and KPIs, but we also have live dashboards that answer any client questions on the spot. It is easy to create, maintain, and update dashboards throughout the month. Great reporting software for agencies!

The integrations to data sources are wonderful, however, there seems to be a lag with the data– the numbers don't always align with the live metrics we see in our ad platforms. We are an agency that loves data, so I wish you could customize the date ranges more than simply daily, weekly, or monthly. Overall, great software with very minor cons.

Njeru
Senior researcher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Data creation and analytics tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The tool has intuitive visualization features that help to analyze data effectively

The cost to acquire is high compared to alternatives

Jordan
Digital Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just the tool we needed.

Kommentare: For our clients, we're showing them how their investment is put to use but also having greater conversations over what we can do TOGETHER to improve results. They see that we are more than just a marketing agency, we are a partner. For our agency, we are able to show results across each discipline. The artists have more ownership in the results than they once did. Our brand managers are more strategic and forward thinking.

Easy to use. Has all of the connections we need. If we don't have a connection, the team is quick to try and implement it. The hourly refresh is awesome. Helps our team stay informed, helps our clients see how their investment is put to work. The time our team puts into the tool, we get twice as much back out of it. I love that it has the ability to layer on multiple sets of data with the same detail as Grow or Tableau, without the restricting price tag.

Sometimes the API integrations are clunky. For Google Analytics where sites have a 100,000 views per day, the ability to use the custom queries becomes more limited. I would like to see improvements on the text formatting for that data block and the bar chart visualization. The data gets too tiny to read at certain points, no matter how big you make it on the screen.

Pratham
Mean Stack Developer in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic tool for data gathering and visualisation

Kommentare: Although Databox is largely DIY, feel free to contact their help staff if you have any questions about configuring your data. They are quite beneficial. a simple way to compile, reliably display, and show all of my various marketing data in an understandable manner. We are attempting to gather all of our data from various sources and use Databox to show it in accordance with our needs.

I like how simple the programme is to use and how simple my life is as a result. It works best for taking charge and anticipating success in the future. the reports that it generates in my view are fairly full as far as information is concerned, they have been extremely valuable to me to build and rethink methods that allow a quicker growth of my company's marketing. I also appreciate that your monthly or yearly subscription covers a lot of popular data sources. As a result, it's simple to get going quickly and demonstrate insights in a lovely user interface.

The controls and some of the difficulties in aligning the time periods for the data, which are mostly due to the variety of the data sources, bothered me a little. The service advertises itself as a simple method for data analysis and reporting. The setup and administration are actually unreliable and hard to set up.

Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An incredible tool for aggregating and visualizing data

Kommentare: To collect data from several sources to keep track of metrics and KPIs in a single location. In general, we utilize it to keep tabs on sales, marketing, and the overall financial health of the business. Dashboards and widgets make it simple to keep tabs on where we are and how things are progressing.

With Databox, creating custom reports from many sources is a breeze. Google Analytics and Google Search Console, for example, have been combined into a single report. Normally, this wouldn't be possible in a single report, but it was in this case. To get started, you can leverage a variety of different data sources and Databox's many integrations. Even if integration is not possible, you can still upload your spreadsheets and produce a report from them. Each report metric has a metric that can be narrowed down to the exact one you desire. Calculated metrics can also be used to create your metrics.

The data periods are difficult to align, but this is due to the various data sources rather than the program itself, as some of the settings are a little quirky. As I progressed further into custom metrics, this should not be a problem for the customer looking for a standard dashboard.

Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Data visualization solution

Kommentare: Fits perfectly on the mobile. I appreciate it

it is a very appreciated software in the analysis, the exploration of the data. it also allows to share its work

Difficulty to manage dates in visualizations

Ray
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

World Class KPI Dashboards

Amazingly powerful and rock solid up time.

It does take a tech savvy designer to set up.

Juzni
CMO in Slowenien
Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's my first to open app every morning

Kommentare: Heard from a friend who is using Databox app in the company he works for (fortune 100 company). It was almost annoying seeing him checking his phone constantly. I downloaded it from App store the same day. On-boarding was a breeze and the next thing I was in the app with my Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and Stripe already connected. I was using it few days - it was just a beautiful app on my phone nothing more. But then I found they have desktop app - they call it Designer - where you can combine all metrics together. At that moment I was hooked. We have connected more than 10 data sources since then (database also) and we were able to put all important metrics in one place for everybody to see. I'm recommending this to everybody!

I have access in one place to every important metrics I care. Just few clicks and I can change what I see on my phone and share with all my coworkers.

It wasn't an instant "click" in my head what Databox can do for us. There are almost no guides or documentation. Default metrics they fetch were not useful for our business.

Antwort von Databox

Thank you for your feedback.

CEO in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Full of promise, never delivered.

Kommentare: Meh.

I used the software for two years and I liked the idea of the software, creating dashboards for easy review. If they had only worked.

I never logged on without reconnecting one or all of my sites. Never. I was told the software was being upgraded, user error, weather (really) but it never was resolved. After two years of hoping it would be what I needed, it never was and I left. Also, as a warning, leaving is draconian. If you don't click the one hidden link to delete account, you will be charged and they will not provide a refund.

Katie
Slowenien
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful Mobile app, easy to get addicted to.

Kommentare: I signed up Databox only two months ago, but I've used the mobile app pretty much every day since. It's very easy to connect your cloud services and add the basic metrics, and it takes just a little bit of extra work to add more specific ones (like, in my case, custom funnel data from Mixpanel). I've also played around with connecting our SQL database to Databox - all these options are available even on the Free plan. I like it that you can put data from different datasources on the same visualization (e.g. steps in a funnel). The platform is quite powerful underneath, still lacking a little bit of self-help content as of now, but customer support was very helpful and I've set up just the dashboard that I've always wanted.

Beautiful visualizations, the drag-and-drop interface of the Designer tool (where you set up your visualizations), the Scorecard feature

All options are not very well documented

Antwort von Databox

Thank you for reviewing Katie. We will try to add the things you mentioned.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful and handy tool

Easy to setup. They have a great iPhone app so can review all data on my phone. Every morning I receive an email on our business performance which is really helpful.

So far I'm happy with the tool, no things I don't like.

Shivakant
Shivakant
Technical Consultant in Indien
Computer-Software

centralizing multiple platforms

Kommentare: Amazing easy to use and setup dashboards

I like that I can customize the dashboard and seemingly add multiple data sources to a single dashboard view.

The cons of this application are it can be a bit challenging sometimes to get the data updated and connect all external data sources. But the tutorials and guides are very helpful to solve the most of the issues

Dave
founder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No doubt, Best Mobile Business Analytics solution on the market

Kommentare: Simple, top level KPIs, easy to use, beautiful designed. We have been up and running in less than 15 minutes and hooked to our data in CRM, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc

Mobile-first, native and great experience, TV dashboard

More data connectors for engineering teams (Jira, Trello...)

Antwort von Databox

Thank you for your review. We're adding new connector on a weekly basis so stay tuned and I'm sure yours will be available soon!

Debjit
Freelancer in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Visualization all my analytics in an interesting way.

Kommentare: If you want peace of mid with your buisness and want to see what is happening with your social media it is the tool for me. One dashboard helps me find everything.

I have used g-analytics for a long time but now with databox it is shoing some interesting manners. I love the idea of taking all the analytics visuals under one roof. It shows all my fb, website and youtube analytics under one roof. I i can now see what is happening with all under one dashboard. But i was lost in the beginneing when trying to use it. It nees some time to learn and get used to it.

Facebook updats a lot faster or not able to see live update. Maybe needed fix.

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Supercool!

This web base Software Is amazing! For small users it is free and very powerful. To be able to have everything connected Under one dashboard makes everything so much easier & nicer.

No cons at all. it is Perfect & Superfast!

Ross
Operations manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good to have for an overview

Kommentare: Good experience overall with the product and ease of use however the packages are disappointing.

The integrations with Adwords, Analytics, Hubspot is great and easy to setup. The standard templates cover pretty much everything you need and they are easy to display on a screen.

The lack of integration with Zendesk is weird as what I could see is there used to be one. The package choice are strange it would be nice if Plus included more data sources as Plus and Basic both have 10 then the next jump up is 50 which is annoying when you have 12 datasources.

Rinora
Data Analysr in Serbien

Databox Review Hallakate

The customization options for each dashboard

Data sources keep disconnecting at times.