Über Databox

Mobile-First Business-Analytics-Plattform, die dir hilft, zu verstehen, was in deinem Unternehmen vor sich geht.

Erfahre mehr über Databox

You can use many different sources and Databox has multiple integrations that help you get started. If there isn't integration you still upload custom spreadsheets and create a report from those.

Lack of customization, and visual tools, and not able to drill down at least 1 layer, or to the data behind it.

Bewertungen zu Databox

Databox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 195 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Databox bereits verwendet?

Mariano
Mariano
Managing Partner in Chile
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Critical data every morning

Kommentare: It's a central part of the information structure of my business. Love it and recommend it.

The templates are great and the dashboards are easy to build or customize. You can connect everything I regularly use. I love that I get a report every morning on my inbox.

It could use a better iPad App but its not critical, browser version works well.

Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

What's not to love about Databox?

Kommentare: Databox is always looking for ways to improve its interface. It's smooth - data updates quickly and it's easy to use. The customer-service is super responsive, and always willing to step in and help out with the Databoards (dashboards) I'm working on. I would say it is my favorite tool to use as an analyst - ever!

The platform is very user-friendly. It's easy to learn and the customer service takes their time to walk you through all of the features and questions you may have when learning the platform. The platform has so many integrations and is incredibly flexible.

Still missing some more obscure, less popular, integrations.

Cynthia
Operations associate officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Crafting Insights for Tomorrow's Success with data box

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our analytics process has been streamlined by the capacity to combine data from multiple sources into a single, cohesive dashboard.

One exceptional feature of Databox is its alert system, which alerts us right away to any anomalies or noteworthy changes in the data. Being able to keep an eye on important metrics in real time has made us much more responsive.

Data loading may take a little longer when there are big datasets.

Peter
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Significant Issues With Platform Uptime, Very Buggy And Stopped Syncing With Google Analytics

Kommentare: Due to prolonged outages for the platform and syncing with Google Analytics, the reports were not reliable. We'd often show up for a client meeting, only to find out that the system had gone down a few minutes before. There was one point where it was down for nearly 3 weeks in a row. Their support took several hours to respond. Their response typically was, "Our developers fixed this, please try again." When we went to check, it would still have the same issues. We had dozens upon dozens of support tickets. They ended up assigning an account manager to us. While the account manager was friendly, their job was simply to check their uptime... Most emails were, "It still isn't working, I'll recheck with the developers." Toward the end of our contract, we reached out to ask for a credit due to the downtime. They responded by saying they have no flexibility and don't offer credits or refunds. It is so bizarre to me that a company would have a platform with so much downtime but will not reimburse you for the time their solution is unavailable. We ended up switching to Google Data Studio and hiring someone on UpWork to recreate the reports.

The drag-and-drop reports looked nice and made it easy to create visualizations.

The platform was constantly going down. We had significant outages for the platform and their ability to sync with Google Analytics. This caused our reporting to display incorrect data, if it showed data at all.

Tiffani
Marketing Data Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Finally a Platform that checks all the boxes!

The things I enjoy most about Databox is the flexibility of this platform as well as the overall user interface. There are truly so many different options available for you to configure dashboards to your wants and needs. For example, Databox offers a ton of different data visualization options. Additionally, the ability to create custom metrics has proven to be an extremely useful and flexible tool in Databox as well. With regards to the interface, the platform overall is very aesthetically pleasing and my colleagues love the way the dashboards look. Overall, this platform really checks all the boxes for me. As a Marketing Data Analyst, I'm very happy.

I think the only thing that can be improved with Databox is perhaps allowing an unlimited amount of dashboards for accounts or a higher amount of dashboards with each account subscription they offer. Users should be aware that to get a large amount of dashboards in your account, you will likely need the highest subscription. Other than that, I do not have any complaints at all. This platform truly has managed to have everything I want and need.

Rupert
Managing Director Founder in UK
Kino & Film, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AVOID

Good that it integrates with Slack.

Signed up for a year, was ok. Auto renewed for double the price I initially paid. Ask to cancel/refund and was initially ignored. After reaching out again I was told there is nothing I can do and I'm locked in for another year. No offer of even a partial refund, especially given there was no useage. Pretty disappointed. Avoid.

Mizanur Rahman
CEO in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product loaded with features

Kommentare: My overall experience with Databox is really excellent. It is a little complex but loaded with features. It will seem complex at first set up, but once you get the hang of it, you will really love it. Please reduce the price for individuals or small organizations like us, then I will never leave Databox.

With Databox, I can create custom dashboards and reports to display the data that is most important to me. This allows me to tailor the platform to my specific needs and get the insights that are most relevant to my marketing agency. I can see the real-time updates that allow me to stay on top of important changes. It allows sharing my data with my team members, clients, and stakeholders which really helps me to run my business.

Databox is a little more difficult to use than other similar tools. It may require a learning curve to get the most out of the platform. I have used similar tools earlier but Databox seems a little complicated to me. It took around one week to learn Databox properly. When we create custom dashboards and reports in Databox, Databox doesn't offer as much customization as other tools. This could be an issue for users who want to create highly specific or customized views of their data. Databox is a little expensive. This may not be an issue for larger businesses with significant budgets for data analysis, but it may be a concern for smaller organizations or individuals like me. Hope they will reduce the price soon. :)

Mike
Mike
Online Marketing Consultant in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Performance Dashboarding that can be free for up to 3 connections!

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Databox dashboards. They make it easy for me to see all of the important data that I need in one place. I can also customize the dashboards to show me exactly what I want to see. The only downside is that they can be a bit tricky to set up at first, but once you get the hang of it, they're great!

Databox is a great software for keeping track of your data. It's easy to use and has a lot of features that are really helpful. I like that it's always up to date and that I can access it from anywhere.

I'm a huge fan of Databox. But sometimes i find it to be a bit clunky and difficult to use. The interface is not as user-friendly as I would like it to be. Additionally, I find the reporting options to be somewhat limited. Overall, i would still recommend Databox to others who want to make nice looking reports over multiple sources.

Laura
Director of Digital Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great User-Friendly Reporting Software!

Kommentare: Databox is an extremely user-friendly, helpful data visualization tool that keeps all of your data in one beautiful report. It's so easy to provide insights to clients and it is an essential reporting software to our advertising agency.

The ability to share a report dashboard link directly with clients was an absolute game-changer. Not only do we have beautiful reports with clearly defined metrics and KPIs, but we also have live dashboards that answer any client questions on the spot. It is easy to create, maintain, and update dashboards throughout the month. Great reporting software for agencies!

The integrations to data sources are wonderful, however, there seems to be a lag with the data– the numbers don't always align with the live metrics we see in our ad platforms. We are an agency that loves data, so I wish you could customize the date ranges more than simply daily, weekly, or monthly. Overall, great software with very minor cons.

Hayley
Marketing Specialist in Südafrika

Excellent product

Kommentare: Very easy to use

Its very easy to use and the dashboards are visually appealing

Limited to only 3 dashboards on the free trial

Jordan
Digital Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just the tool we needed.

Kommentare: For our clients, we're showing them how their investment is put to use but also having greater conversations over what we can do TOGETHER to improve results. They see that we are more than just a marketing agency, we are a partner. For our agency, we are able to show results across each discipline. The artists have more ownership in the results than they once did. Our brand managers are more strategic and forward thinking.

Easy to use. Has all of the connections we need. If we don't have a connection, the team is quick to try and implement it. The hourly refresh is awesome. Helps our team stay informed, helps our clients see how their investment is put to work. The time our team puts into the tool, we get twice as much back out of it. I love that it has the ability to layer on multiple sets of data with the same detail as Grow or Tableau, without the restricting price tag.

Sometimes the API integrations are clunky. For Google Analytics where sites have a 100,000 views per day, the ability to use the custom queries becomes more limited. I would like to see improvements on the text formatting for that data block and the bar chart visualization. The data gets too tiny to read at certain points, no matter how big you make it on the screen.

Pratham
Mean Stack Developer in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic tool for data gathering and visualisation

Kommentare: Although Databox is largely DIY, feel free to contact their help staff if you have any questions about configuring your data. They are quite beneficial. a simple way to compile, reliably display, and show all of my various marketing data in an understandable manner. We are attempting to gather all of our data from various sources and use Databox to show it in accordance with our needs.

I like how simple the programme is to use and how simple my life is as a result. It works best for taking charge and anticipating success in the future. the reports that it generates in my view are fairly full as far as information is concerned, they have been extremely valuable to me to build and rethink methods that allow a quicker growth of my company's marketing. I also appreciate that your monthly or yearly subscription covers a lot of popular data sources. As a result, it's simple to get going quickly and demonstrate insights in a lovely user interface.

The controls and some of the difficulties in aligning the time periods for the data, which are mostly due to the variety of the data sources, bothered me a little. The service advertises itself as a simple method for data analysis and reporting. The setup and administration are actually unreliable and hard to set up.

Shoaib
Data analyst in UK
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic data visualisation and analytics platform

Kommentare: For us databox has given us great visualisation on the data and creating reports from different sources such as Hubspot, bigcommerce, google analytics, search console, etc. All in one place to understand our metrics and create effective reports. Scheduling reports are very easy too and helpful

-Great at calculating custom metrics or calculating one metric from two or more data connectors -Offers great pre-built templates to use -Excellent pricing and offers 3 hours free one on one training-great for creating goals and tracking goals

-Learning curve-limitations on number of connectors you can have at a time (You have to pay extra for each connector after 10th)

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best tool for recording statistical analytical data

Kommentare: my experience is very rich , Databox is great for small businesses trying to make a statement to investors or for anyone trying to make a presentation. It's also a great way to make data-driven decisions.

This tool allows you to create data visualizations, see your key performance indicators (KPIs) at one time, and even make it easier to back up your statistical analytical data.

nothing negative to note but I would rather say that this software is more advanced than any of the other analytics tools I've ever used.

James
Slowenien

Simple and powerful

Kommentare: We use Databox for 2 months now and so far we like it more and more. We only use Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics tools, so Databox seemed as a perfect solution for us. Databox allowed us to combine data from different data sources and display them in one place in a beautiful mobile app. We had some difficulties when we were setting up all data sources, but their customer support helped us in no time. The feature we like the most is scorecard. It's nothing better than getting a scorecard with most important KPIs in the morning and see the performance for the past day.

- Daily scorecards - Beautiful designed web and mobile app - Databox Query Builder which allows us to get customized metrics from analytic tools - Powerful yet simple Designer, where you can quickly set up datacards with a simple drag and drop feature - Very helpful and responsive customer support

- The alerting feature didn't seem to work for us two months ago so we stopped using it

Antwort von Databox

Thank you for your feedback. We're constantly improving alerts so make sure you give them a chance.

Molly
ppc specialist in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Practical & Pleaseing Data Tool For the Small Business

Kommentare: Building reports for clients can be time consuming and full of confusing, intricate processes. Data Box has really allowed my company to scale reporting for our clients - building easy reports

The software is both intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. Easily view your data from Analytics, Google Ads, social media, etc. all in one spot. the feature I find most valuable is the ability to set alerts for goals. This reminds me n my team of our progress and where we stand in regards to our goals. You can set these so clients can see them as well! Overall it is simple to build visuals without code and drill down further into those visuals via the query builder or manipulating data rows/columns.

To really use the tool to its full potential you should use the paid version. The free version is very limiting in data and may limit data source connections.

Andrej
Account manager in Slowenien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super duper dashboard for all my cloud services

Kommentare: Few months ago i've downloaded this dashboard app, and absolutely happy with it. Now it's one of the most useful tools I use for work. I really appreciate the fact that I have all my data, analytics, reporting in one singular dashboard, especially when I work remotely. Plus I can always update my info while walking ;) And I do like its clear design and easy to use navigation. Simple, nice, and useful! Thanks for making my working days easier ;)

All data in one place, easy to use/great ux, slick design

More data connectors for my team like Jira

Antwort von Databox

Thank you for your review.

Digital Account Manager in USA

Cannot say enough positive things about this software!

As a small ad agency, we manage various different accounts on many different platforms. Google analytics, adwords, Facebook ads, etc. Databox lets us identify the key performance indicators that we need to see on a daily basis and makes tracking campaign progress EASY!

NOTHING! Please keep doing what you are doing, Databox! I can't imagine doing my job without this software, literally!

Pablo
Co-founder in Argentinien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excelent dashboard for daily follow up of campaigns

Kommentare: Very good

Easy initial set up and solid daily results (the sync with Google is really good)

Lack of more parameters for fine tuning reports

Dave
founder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No doubt, Best Mobile Business Analytics solution on the market

Kommentare: Simple, top level KPIs, easy to use, beautiful designed. We have been up and running in less than 15 minutes and hooked to our data in CRM, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc

Mobile-first, native and great experience, TV dashboard

More data connectors for engineering teams (Jira, Trello...)

Antwort von Databox

Thank you for your review. We're adding new connector on a weekly basis so stay tuned and I'm sure yours will be available soon!

Anand
Anand
Community Coordinator in Indien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Value for Money Product

Kommentare: We have set up our dashboard within one day using Google sheets and the dashboard contains more than 5k data the visualization was very perfect.

I like the customer support and User Interface. It's very easy to build and it has a lot of pre templates. We can use any templates and change them according to our needs.

Databox have to think about a free version for google sheets. AS Google already has the dashboard called the "Google data studio" version where anyone can freely set up their dashboard without any hustle. So if it is only for google sheets then the databox must think about a free version.

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Supercool!

This web base Software Is amazing! For small users it is free and very powerful. To be able to have everything connected Under one dashboard makes everything so much easier & nicer.

No cons at all. it is Perfect & Superfast!

Ross
Operations manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good to have for an overview

Kommentare: Good experience overall with the product and ease of use however the packages are disappointing.

The integrations with Adwords, Analytics, Hubspot is great and easy to setup. The standard templates cover pretty much everything you need and they are easy to display on a screen.

The lack of integration with Zendesk is weird as what I could see is there used to be one. The package choice are strange it would be nice if Plus included more data sources as Plus and Basic both have 10 then the next jump up is 50 which is annoying when you have 12 datasources.

Rinora
Data Analysr in Serbien

Databox Review Hallakate

The customization options for each dashboard

Data sources keep disconnecting at times.

Romy
Senior Digital Marketing Manager in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You can find nearly every data how your activities in marketing or sales are working.

You can configurate all live reports as you like and need. Also you can get some templates of partners with which they worked successfully. You can find boards for Social Media accounts and ads, Google Analytics and Adwords, all about HubSpot and many more. If you don't have a tool which collects all of this, Databox is your choice.

You need a lot of time and some webinars to understand all the opportunities and how to configure it for yourself.