Über TractionNext

Automatisiere das Kampagnenmanagement mit dieser webbasierten Lösung. Automatisiere Workflows, Werbeaktionen, Umfragen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über TractionNext

With knowledge of HTML I would like to have the option to switch the HTML in some of the drop and drag modules.

Bewertungen zu TractionNext

3,5
3,6
3,4

TractionNext hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Hast du TractionNext bereits verwendet?

Esteban R.
Digital specialist in Australien

TractionNext provides all the features, reporting more and the customer support is also excellent!

Ease of use, ability to send SMS, drag and drop and forms features, conditional content, and excellent customer support

A desired feature for me would be to know who dispatches a campaign, also some automation with email bounce and SMS would be fantastic. I am sure the Traction team team will incorporate these in their product soon.

Antwort von Traction Digital

Hi Esteban, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we are thrilled you are having such a great experience!

Aaron G.
Digital Marketing Executive in Australien

An easy to use system that is hard to beat for functionality and value.

Kommentare: Ease of use without agency interation and fees.

Drag and drop email templates have enabled us to deliver high quality and consistent responsive emails to our database without the need for an agency to be involved. The flexibility and ease of use of the system enables multiple users to be proficient without the need for training (and any relevant costs). The marketing automation tool is the easiest I've used.

Not being able to swap between drag and drop/WYSIWIYG/HTML creation styles without breaking the responsiveness is annoying. The media library is a bit clunky with the last release. We've been unable to sync this with Salesforce so i'm working from manually loaded lists. This has the added effect that our email stats are not automatically recorded in our database.

Antwort von Traction Digital

Hi Aaron, Thank you for feedback. We have an integration which will allow you to sync your contacts in real time. This will make it even easier to ensure you are using up to date subscriber information. Your Account Manager will be in touch shortly to take you through it.

Duncan B.
Digital Marketing Manager in Australien
Bau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Improving. Interface still missing some feature we would like, like ability to regionalise

Kommentare: Helps with email marketing needs

Analytics is good. Being able to log on from in the office and home is good. The preview in desktop and mobile is good. Pricing si very competitive, and probably biggest reason we have remained with Traction for so long.

Event managemnt part could be improved, stream lined, alot of repetitive work occurs. Being about to send up a workflow for rminders for people who have not replied to email. Be good to have a phone number to call for support, rather then a ticket system that takes several hours to reply

Jeremy L.
Marketing & Communications co-ordinator in
Landwirtschaft, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My experience with the application/software and customer support has improved overtime.

The ability to segment our customer database using many parameters. The ability to also be able to change back end data by uploading csv sheets (although this should be refined so that the user has a easier understanding of how to do so in terms of the csv sheet)

Software could be improved with making more specific parameters for dynamic content, i.e. A contact that has opened a previous email cannot see certain dynamic content. Unsure if it is just my version but it seems that some of the formatting and templates are somewhat easy to break. Potentially allowing more flexibility in the sizing and placment of textboxes and items. Also more flexibility in spacing & formatting.

Antwort von Traction Digital

Hi Jeremy, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We would love to offer some additional support for using our dynamic content tools to help you get a more segmented message out there. Your Account Manager will be in touch shortly.

John P.
Marketing manager in Australien
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TractionNext Review

Kommentare: Single customer view and helped me automate a few transactional emails.

Everything is in a single place and I can have a customer overview

Not enough info on new features, I would like to see more thought leadership

Rebecca J.
Marketing Manager in Australien

This is a tool we mainly use to blast out emails, it lacks the sophistication of email automation

Good customer service Easy to use content and design Subject line AB testing can be very helpful

Does not integrate with our CRM (which is also clunky) Clunky on simple tasks like downloading reports Challenges with integrating our data Delays on sending test emails Slow load time, often crashes out of the blue Analytics can break url No automation

Antwort von Traction Digital

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for the feedback, as an engagement driven business we really appreciate it. I¿m glad you like the support and service you get from our team, we work hard at it and the crew take it personally. A few of the issues you cite have been successfully corrected with your team and the date, URL, delays and analytics issues were found to be problems at your end and our team have since help you correct them where possible. The crash and the reporting downloads error is really unusual so we will follow up ASAP so we can resolve it. Thanks for the heads up. I want to invite you to a free training sessions so you can see the differing automation capabilities that are available. TractionNext has out of the box automations & you can use the visual workflow editor to build, manage and edit marketing transactional automation workflows across channels. I¿d love to talk to you further so we can continue the conversation. Thanks & speak soon Adam, Managing Director

Esme E.
Digital Producer in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Traction Next is a great product and the support we receive is excellent.

The product is easy to use and navigate. The best features are the drop and drag templates, the ability to add dynamic/personalised content and the single view of a contact.

Antwort von Traction Digital

Hi Esme, So glad you are enjoying the platform. Thank you for feedback, we really appreciate it!

Prashanth R.
Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Long term user

Kommentare: We have been using TranctionNext from a long time. Actually from the time it was called Campaign master.
All the issues we faced using the platform in its previous version have been addressed and TractionNext is an excellent tool for our communication needs.
The 'Drag and Drop' templates are a Godsend for someone like me who has very poor html coding skills. It has enabled me to use different layouts based on my content and images available. I had TractionNext set up the templates for our account once, and after that it was very easy to use.
Managing the database is also easy because of the ability to classify the various contacts in our ever growing database.
Customer support is also very prompt and helpful. The only issue is that the only way to contact them is by email. However I have never had trouble in getting help to resolve issues.
Overall we are happy with TractionNext and would recommend them without any hesitation.

Antwort von Traction Digital

Hi Prashanth, Thank you so much for your great feedback! Please feel free to contact your dedicated Account Manager if there is ever anything you need, they can help you trouble shoot any issues or escalate to support. Best Regards.

James A.
Website Optimisation Specialist in Australien

YVIC User Review

The interface is an extreme upgrade from the previous version of the software we'd been using.

A pet peeve is that item list (contact lists, campaigns) defaults to ordering by the ID code. I prefer to order alphabetically and it doesn't let you make a permanent change.

Sophie T.
Digital Producer in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Thoughts?

Kommentare: I used to use Eloqua so in comparison Traction is very limited

Easy to use It would be good for a small business good customer support

Not many features poor automation no landing page/microsite functionality

Girl jenny C.
Technical Support Specialist in Australien
Medienproduktion, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

quality software

Kommentare: Traction Next software upgrade is reliable and delivers customer expectations. It is an excellent tool to improve our marketing strategies and communicate with your subscribers.

The timeliness of the emails I receive everyday.

all good