Simplifies the order process

Tony S.
Managing Director
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really useful - super clean layout. Makes it simple to send items quickly. If you have a lot of an item to send out, the option to filter by product is really helpful - simply print off all of the labels for that product. No more having to go back and check who ordered what. Also great for looking up past orders, so much better than eBay's interface.

Vorteile: Clean interface, easy to look up past orders

Nachteile: Would love if eBay messages were highlighted - simply because eBay's message system makes it easy to miss messages, for me anyway. BUT - this is not something I had expected. It is order/dispatch software after all!

Hi Tony,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we're glad Zenstores Dispatch is helping you to manage and ship your orders easier!

Great Value Easy To Use

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Steve T.

Vorteile: Zenstores is a great time saving piece of software. Seamless integration with our selling channels and our carriers too. It saves us a lot of time every day and we would receommend it to any ecommerce company that uses the channels and carriers that they support.

Nachteile: Whats not to like? It does what it says on the tin! Although it supports most of our current sales channels and couriers, we look forward to more integrations becoming available in future.

Software to get your life back !

Robert W.
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Best thing I ever did signing up to Zenstores The Time I save gives me my life back !. i'm no longer tied to the computer for hours . Weekends are great again now ! All my weekend orders processed ready for Monday in about 45 minutes rather than 3 hours ! Great Customer service too :) Robert Aquaventurers Liverpool

Vorteile: Easy to Use Timesaving

Nachteile: Nothing as yet seem sto cover everything I need :)

von Zenstores an 23.2.2017

Hi Robert, thanks for your review, we're happy to hear Zenstores Dispatch is saving you valuable time!

Indispiensible

Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Agnes D.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We couldn't do without Zenstores these days, great team to work with and indispensable service. They save us huge amounts of time every week.

Vorteile: Easy to use, does what we need it to, always growing it.

Nachteile: Still some aspects in development, but the team are great about taking feedback and developing their product for our needs.

Save more money than Zenstores costs just on Free Royal Mail Labels alone!

Nigel D.

Kommentare: We are a Big Seller on Amazon and Ebay. Our label cost alone was more than Zenstores costs each month. With Zenstores you can print directly onto a 6 x 4 Thermal Printer and the paper is FREE from Royal Mail (Order Mail Supplies Section) You dont have to use Barcodes and can continue using your PPI Stamp on the top. Zenstores also saves us time finding orders as we now just search for the customers postcode as ALL orders are imported into the 1 Zenstores Screen. Printing Invoices is just a few clicks and downloading sales data is also a breeze. We can print APC Courier Labels directly from Zenstores and there is no entering address again into other Courier Screens, just click and the APC label is printed. Mark as despatch in Zenstores and the orders are marked as despatch on Amazon and Ebay. Zenstores will save you lots of Time and if you spend a fair bit on Labels each month, it will save you money aswell. Great Work Guys! Nigel @ AC ADAPTORS R US LTD.

von Zenstores an 23.2.2017

Thanks a lot for your review Nigel, we're glad Zenstores Dispatch is saving you money!

A product that actually works

Derek H.

Kommentare: Zenstores is so simple, they had us up and running in less than a day with links to couriers, so that now we can now sit back and click a couple of buttons and print hundreds of invoices and despatch labels, yes life can be simple!! Other people try and build systems that are all bells and whistles and it is then a nightmare to learn how to use, but the great fact is that this is so straight forward it frees up time to be doing other things. The support is great the few times I have contacted them to check the integration links are working correctly I have got a response within minutes (even late at night, 7 days a week) and regular updates. They talk to there customers to see what developments we want, not just adding features that look pretty and have no use to us their customers. What more can I say "why are you not using them?"

von Zenstores an 23.2.2017

Hi Derek, thanks for your review, we're delighted Zenstores Dispatch is working smoothly for your business.

Awesome Shipping Solution

Vidur P.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Easy to use system, reduces label generating time, great customer service and good value for money!

Vorteile: Halfs your time for generating labels

Nachteile: 30 minutes window for updates to channel, but its because they want the system to be available to everyone.

von Zenstores an 23.2.2017

Thanks so much for your review Vidur!

5 Star Application

Rachel O.

Kommentare: Zenstores has made life easier, getting my parcels ready for Royal Mail is no longer a chore. As I work on my own it's like having another person on my team and must save me on average 45 minutes each day to do other things. They provide excellent customer support and listen to suggestions on how things could be improved. I'd never go back to just using Royal Mail's OBA

von Zenstores an 23.2.2017

Hi Rachel, thanks for the kind words, it makes us happy to know Zenstores Dispatch is saving you time!

Zenstores Makes Life Easy

Ali R.

Kommentare: Since i join Zenstores it really help me to save time and it's really easy to use.The best service and very helpful staff as well. My Amazon & Ebay use to take loads of time to print labels as we get more then 100 orders per day and now it take less then 2 mins and everything ready. Great work guys keep the good work rolling ;)

Recommended for online sellers

Jenny L.

Kommentare: Saves loads of time, works really well with Ebay and Magento, no more copying and pasting, a few clicks and voila labels are printed :-)

von Zenstores an 23.2.2017

Hi Jenny, thanks for your review, we're delighted to hear Zenstores Dispatch is delivering for your eBay and Magento store!

Dan from Zenstores

Great & effective for our business

Kim P.

Kommentare: We switched to this software last year and I couldn't be more pleased. It saved so much time and helped organised our shipping system.

No more cutting and pasting

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Paul B.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software links my store with my shipping provider so we dont have to manually enter information

Vorteile: It saves a lot of time as it integrates with royal mail and my web ecommerce store

Nachteile: The colours are not my favourite but thats only a minor point