Über GetResponse

GetResponse E-Mail-Marketing hilft dabei, mehr Leads und mehr Umsatz mit weniger Stress und mehr Erfolg zu erzielen.

Erfahre mehr über GetResponse

Vorteile:

It has a simple to use autoresponder and newsletter feature. It has 24/7 live support chat and you can get help anytime.

Nachteile:

Getresponse do have two problems i think they should look at. The loading time is slow.

Bewertungen zu GetResponse

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
3,9
Kundenservice
4,0
Funktionen
4,0
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
3,9

Weiterempfehlungsquote

7,0/10

GetResponse hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 294 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GetResponse bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (294)

Verifizierter Rezensent
Head of Digital Marketing in Schweiz
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Hat mit der Automatisierung nicht gereicht

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Leider konnte das Tool mit der Automatisierung der Konkurrenz nicht mithalten. Im Grundsatz ein gutes Angebot, auf den ersten Blick. Mussten dann auf ein anderes Tool umstellen.
Bei der Kündigung hat man diese jedoch bei Getresponse nicht erhalten und den Folgemonat trotzdem verrechnet. Ein Mitarbeiter meinte, das sei kein Problem, man erstatte dies zurück, wegen 2 Tagen. Die Bestätigung kam dann, dass es keine Rückerstattung geben kann. Nicht gerade kundenfreundlich und daher nicht zu empfehlen.

Vorteile:

Angebot mit vielen Features, leider nicht so ausgereift wie erwartet.

Nachteile:

Kundenservice und Einschränkung bei der Nutzung

Antwort von GetResponse

letztes Jahr

Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If you still have not received your refund, please send me an email at social@getresponse.com. -Taylor

Ahmed samy E.
Ahmed samy E.
Digital Marketing Consultant in Ägypten
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Incredible Email Marketing Automation Platform

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I have switched because GetResponse has more powerful and user-friendly automation builder.

Vorteile:

GetResponse is one of the best email marketing platforms that I have used during the last 7 years, because It has great email automation features that helped me to maximize the open rates, and their customer support agents are available 24/7 with a super quick response rate.

Nachteile:

they should be more flexible with old customers when they accidentally exceed the allowed limits of bounce rates and unsubscribe rates, it's not logic to shut down the account of an old customer without any prior alert at any time when he/she exceeds the above mentioned limits for the first time, especially when he/she has no previous suspicious activity.

Antwort von GetResponse

letzte Woche

Hi Ahmed! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for being a longtime GetResponse user! We are so glad to hear that you've been able to maximize open rates and that the Customer Success team has been able to assist you promptly when needed. I have shared your feedback regarding flexibility with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Calvin K.
Freelancer in Niederlande
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

5 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too.
Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

Vorteile:

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all - Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers - Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy - My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

Nachteile:

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily - landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet - very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

Antwort von GetResponse

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Calvin! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Younes E.
Younes E.
E-commerce manager in Spanien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verpackung und Container, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Una solución de email marketing fácil de utilizar

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Nuestra experiencia ha sido bastante positiva en cuanto al envío masivo se correos.

Vorteile:

La facilidad de uso y la integración con más soluciones.

Nachteile:

Es una herramienta para email marketing con cada vez más funciones de marketing automation.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ActiveCampaign

Warum GetResponse gewählt wurde: Para unificar canales.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Connectif

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse: Por la facilidad del uso.

Antwort von GetResponse

letzten Monat

Hi Younes! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you've had a positive experience with GetResponse! -Taylor

Julien D.
Julien D.
MD in Frankreich
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Manque des fonctionnalités, trop compliqué, facturation abusive

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Déçu au global. C'est beau sur le papier mais à l'utilisation, peu intuitif et lourd pour des non experts. On a eu qq changements d'abonnements (upgrades) sans avoir été prévenus et quelques (mauvaises) surprises en facturation. Au départ le support était assez réactif mais bizarrement moins sur la facturation.

Vorteile:

Ca paraissait simple et assez complet avec des modèles.

Nachteile:

Navigation compliquée. Tout est trop complexe, mal traduit. La gestion des listes et contacts est lourde à souhait. Les ajustements sur les landing pages sont fastidieux. On est loin du simple "drag and drop"

Antwort von GetResponse

letzten Monat

Hi Julien! Thank you for your feedback. If you want to share more details as to how we can make our tool more user friendly and our pricing more appealing, don't hesitate to let us know via email or LiveChat. We'd greatly appreciate that. -Taylor

Pruteanu A.
Freelancer in Rumänien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Hear about GetResponse's email marketing and try for your self

4 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: I switched all of our mailing lists from Aweber and Mailchimp to GetResponse just over a year ago.
Our delivery rates have increased since then, as have our open rates (which have increased by 48 percent) and click through rates. I've also tried out a number of GetResponse's unique features, including 'time travel' and automation, which I'll go over in more detail later.
Even if it has a few features that aren't as polished as I'd want, GetResponse is by far my favorite after using other prominent email marketing platforms. When it comes to price, GetResponse is one of the most cost-effective options.

Vorteile:

Easy-to-create and-manage advanced visual automation workflows Email campaigns and autoresponders are simple to create. A user-friendly, easy-to-navigate interface Options for tracking website events that can be used to send tailored email sequences. A/B testing tools to assist you in determining which version of landing pages and forms performs the best. Subscriber management options based on tags Construct full-fledged sales and marketing funnels. Ideal for affiliate marketers offering products from affiliate networks like as ClickBank, JVZoo, ShareASale, and others. Hundreds of popular apps and software solutions are easily integrated. Provides a large selection of responsive landing page templates. Provides a large number of HTML email templates. A stock photo library with over 5000 images to utilize in your ads. Pricing plans that are easy to understand for newcomers

Nachteile:

Thousands of marketers have previously used these limited opt-in form templates. After you sign up for a premium plan, there are no refunds. There are no well-known online community groups. Emails have limited A/B testing capabilities. Opt-in forms aren't mobile-friendly.

Antwort von GetResponse

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Pruteanu! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Bimal C.
Bimal C.
DIGITAL MARKETER in Nepal
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

GetResponse review.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Getresponse made my work life easier than before. that why if you a looking for the best email marketing software. This is perfect for you.

Vorteile:

Personally, I think if you are looking for the best professional email marketing for your business then this Getresponse must in 1st list because it is beginner-friendly and easy to play around. Its price is lower when you compare to other email services provider by far. I am also using it in my business because I can build a landing page from scratch or I can use a premade template. I can send an email automatically at the best time so it doesn't go to spam or trash box, collect email. plus you get tons of features like building a sale funnel,webinars,marketing automation,countdown tier,e-commerce tool etc

Nachteile:

The only cons are it doesn't have a free plan. Hope it will change in future.Because before purchasing any software people should know it is perfect for their business.

Antwort von GetResponse

letztes Jahr

Hi Bimal! Thanks for taking the time to leave this detailed review. Your feedback is really important to us as it is what helps us continue to improve! I wanted to mention that although we do not have a free plan, we do offer a 30-day free trial to all new users! Again, thanks for your time.

Jacob E.
Jacob E.
Growth Marketing Manager in Israel
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Email Marketing Software for Affiliate Marketers

5 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: If you’re an affiliate marketer and want to get started on your email campaigns quickly this is the best software out there. They have super easy set up and their automations are easy to build. They’re of course seamlessly integrated with all the other known Lead capture tools as well.

Vorteile:

- Super easy set up - They allow affiliate marketers to use their software for emailing relatively cold leads. Big win! - Great customer service - Decent affiliate program - Relatively is expensive for many contacts

Nachteile:

- There was no free option - It doesn’t let you open multiple tabs of same instance for easy copying and pasting -

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ActiveCampaign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse: I read about GetResponse and found they’re most accepting of affiliate marketers

Alan smyth S.
Fótografo in Brasilien
Fotografie, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Ótimo para quem está começando a captar clientes

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Simples e fácil de usar em grande parte. Com ótimas repostas de sucesso.

Vorteile:

A facilidade de criar um layout de acordo com o que preciso de forma simples e objetiva

Nachteile:

Quando eu paro um envio preciso ir procurar em outra lista, seria melhor poder editar ele na mesma lista.

Antwort von GetResponse

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Alan! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Verifizierter Rezensent
Co - founder in Chile
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Cumple

3 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

Permite de manera rápida crear Landing page, HTML , Embudos de marketing, y otras funcionalidades de gestión de correos y promoción. Tiene algunas cosas muy intuitivas además cuenta con plantillas pre-armadas que facilitan el diseño a no diseñadores.

Nachteile:

Falta videos de capacitación en español. Las plantillas son básica y muy cuadradas para los que si son diseñadores y el ajuste responsivo se colapsa cuando es mucha información etc.

Antwort von GetResponse

vor 5 Tagen

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and has been shared with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Verifizierter Rezensent
Web Analyst in Polen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Be careful what you are choosing

3 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

It's a powerful tool for professionals. It has many happy clients from all over the world.

Nachteile:

I was using an enterprise, self-hosted version of GR which was, apparently, the worse child of the company. All updates and new features went first to the cloud version (cheaper but obviously easier to deploy). We had to wait for bug fixes and features promised for months.

Antwort von GetResponse

vor 3 Wochen

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Fabian D.
Fabian D.
Digital Marketing Strategist in Südafrika
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

My Getresponse Review

4 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: I absolutely love Getresponse and I use it daily. I easily design my marketing campaigns and even get customers to my landing page with the built in advert creator for Facebook and Google. My business cannot run without Getresponse.

Vorteile:

Getresponse is a complete marketing automation tool. You don't need any other platforms. You can host your website, build beautifull landing pages, capture leads, place adverts in social media and google, and send unlimited emails to your list.

Nachteile:

The only thing I can think of is that there are cheaper autoresponders on the market. However, these cheaper autoresponders do not provide the functionality and ease of use of Getresponse.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SendGrid, Builderall und Sendlane

Warum GetResponse gewählt wurde: Getresponse had more integrations with other software and more functionality to build an automated campaign on one platform.

Zuvor genutzte Software: AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse: Getresponse had a whole lot more value to offer than the others. Email marketing is included and no need for smtp accounts. No hosting required as Getresponse has hosting. Landing pages are included which you normally have to design through wordpress or other hosting.

Antwort von GetResponse

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Fabian! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate your feedback. We'd love to collect more insights from you. If you're interested, please send us an email to social@getresponse.com! -Taylor

Jose eduardo S.
Jose eduardo S.
administrator in Mexiko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

Vorteile:

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

Nachteile:

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ClickFunnels

Warum GetResponse gewählt wurde: because it has all the necessary tools and at an affordable cost.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ClickFunnels und Kartra

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse: its more complete interface and more varied content, but above all the cost per month is much lower.

Antwort von GetResponse

letztes Jahr

Hi Jose! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Verifizierter Rezensent
Home Inspector in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Immobilien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A Lot of Options for the Price

5 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

Vorteile:

I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design. I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website. I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap. I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

Nachteile:

The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

Lee K.
CEO in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

GetResponse Email Software or something more?

5 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it’s much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it’s an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed.
One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.

Vorteile:

Pros The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.

Nachteile:

Cons The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Co-Founder in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

4 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

Vorteile:

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

Nachteile:

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Corrisa M.
Owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Cutting-Edge Without the High Price Tag

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall good experiences with GetResponse and I've used them for over 10 years!

Vorteile:

GetResponse is on top of the industry - they know what features customers want and where the trends are going.

Nachteile:

They could allow more third party websites tracking links on their landing page builders. Right now it's very limited.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse: Aweber was just outdated for a long time - they didn't try to keep up with ongoing trends in Internet marketing. A lot of long-time Internet marketers who were die-hard Aweber fans ended up switching to GetResponse eventually. GetResponse has everything I need - including some pretty nice and well-designed landing pages.

Antwort von GetResponse

letztes Jahr

Hi Corrisa! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your feedback and the fact that you have been a customer for 10+ years. I will be sharing your feedback about third party website tracking links with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Verifizierter Rezensent
Senior Minister in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Longtime GetResponse User

5 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: One of the best parts of GetResponse is the customer service. I am one who likes to get on the phone to discuss a problem. But they have it set up where you're routed to a live chat. I was resistant to use this format but everyone I've ever worked with when I've had a problem has been courteous and very, very knowledgeable. Without exception, we've been able to go back and forth on chat and resolve my issue. So, while I do not like live chat, it has worked like a charm for my GetResponse account.

Vorteile:

I like having an email service where I can house all my contacts. GetResponse allows me to maintain multiple lists. There are tons of templates where I can compose any kind of email I can imagine. All the emails I've ever sent are maintained as templates that I can re-use or study for their analytics. I can go into sent emails and see who opened which emails and who didn't open them. I pay for the service based on the number of active email addresses I have in the database. And, if anything ever happens to my site or my social media outlets, I always have my list to take with me wherever I go.

Nachteile:

I'm not a fan of how they handle their billing. It seems the bill date moves every month. It makes me think I'm paying for 13 months in a calendar year instead of 12. I also don't like how they do their count to determine billing. For example, an email address on 3 separate lists counts as 3 separate contacts. So, you may not have hit their limit for billing with the overall number of addresses you have on file. But, segmenting your lists and having the same email address on multiple lists may put you over your count and move you into a higher billing tier. That may not bother you but for me, I am often scrubbing my lists for inactive email addresses to make sure I'm not paying for someone who never opens my email.s.

Geoffrey G.
Digital Architech in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Getresponse lost its edge

4 vor 6 Monaten

Vorteile:

The support is always available and helpful. The UI is clean and ok to navigate through. (I've seen much worse and much better too though) I think it's a great (and easy to use) alternative to basic ESPs that have far less features for the same price point. If you're just getting started with newsletters and automations, go ahead and trial it at least.

Nachteile:

I used to like... no... LOVE that Getresponse was at the cutting edge of e-mail marketing. Not anymore sadly. Automations should be a killer feature but instead, it seems half-baked and not really improved. Contact based ESPs are much easier to work with. It feels like Getresponse switched to serve a different audience looking for an all-in-one tool with pages, e-mails, ads, webinars, chat and abandoned it's initial core offer : a cutting edge email marketing tool at a competitive price. If you're a beginner, then, you will most likely love it's all-in-one offer. If you're a veteran with an existing tech stack and just looking for a new ESP... there are better solutions out there.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailchimp und AWeber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GetResponse: At the time, 10 years ago, it had more features and a better price point. I still think it holds true but the competition got fierce and there are better alternatives for advanced marketers these days like Active Campaign, Ontraport or Encharge.

Antwort von GetResponse

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Geoffrey! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Mickael M.
marketeur in Frankreich
Internet, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

UN TRES BON AUTOREPONDEUR (parfait pour l'email marketing simple et facile )

5 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: C'est un excellent outil pour toute petite entreprise à la recherche d'un logiciel d'emailing marketing. Il permet de faire des wébinaire également ( mais ce n'est pas sa fonction première) J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé la fonctionnalité glisser-déposer ça simplifie vraiment la vie . Vous pouvez créer des e-mails promotionnels, des newsletters sans avoir à etre un champion de la technique ( ce qui n'est pas mon cas) . Vous pouvez également partager votre compte pour le déléguer à un prestataire ou au un autre administrateur, vous choississez les fonctionnalités que vous acceptez de déléguer en gardant ainsi le contrôle sur votre compte.

Vorteile:

TRES FACILE D'UTILISATION . -pour moi l'un des meilleurs auto-répondeur avec un très bon taux de délivrabilité. -le support client est très réactif c'est un vrai plus . -hyper intuitif d'utilisation et la mise à jour avec les workflow permet de créer des séquence d'emailing vraiment personnalisé en fonction des action de vos prospects .

Nachteile:

le seul petit point faible c'est qu'il n'y a pas de tuto en français fait par Get Response

Antwort von GetResponse

letztes Jahr

Hi Mickael! Thank you for this review! We do have this YouTube playlist which lists multiple videos in French: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPUul050w4&list=PLolK1kgYG3zzG5eaCumoQjQpUeuoBRDwW. However, I will let the team know you would like to see more of these in the future. -Taylor

Mayank D.
Freelancer in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best All-in-One Marketing Platform for Every Online Business

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Get Response really helps me to set up and scale my online business. I started it as an affiliate marketer and managing my business through it. It easy and simple to use. If you are non-technical, just like me, no need to worry about it. Their customer support team always guide at every step. I really love their sales funnel feature and my conversion rate boosted by 200% by using one of their ready-to-use template having a high open-rate.

Vorteile:

1. It's pretty user-friendly. Further, tons of tutorials are available on every tool to guide you on every step. 2. The Basic Plan is cheaper than many of its key competitors whilst offering just as much even more functionality. 3. Further, you can start your FREE 30-day trial without providing any card details which helps online marketers who are just starting their journey, giving them a decent amount of time to learn & understand the platform. 4. I like its integration feature the most, connects every popular e-commerce site including Google Analytics. This feature really helps me to connect to an e-commerce site like Shopify and prepare an email marketing campaign.

Nachteile:

1. Difficult to navigate between multiple opt-in. 2. Webinar attendees limit of 100 in "Plus " plan. Required to increase it.

Antwort von GetResponse

letztes Jahr

Hi Mayank! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Taufik Y.
Online Marketer in Malaysia
Internet, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Make email marketing easy

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, GetResponse is my choice when it comes to email marketing because it's easy to use with an affordable price.

Vorteile:

GetResponse is a very powerful email autoresponder and marketing tools. They do not just have an autoresponder. They also have complete marketing tools. I can create a landing page, funnel and capture page with GetResponse. Everything with the drag and drop page builder, and it's very easy to use.

Nachteile:

I need to upgrade the plan to use customizable email automation. In this upgrade version, they give a lot of tools that I do not use at all.

Antwort von GetResponse

letztes Jahr

Hi Taufik! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and I will be sharing it with the team. -Taylor

Wojciech O.
Wojciech O.
Marketing Manager in Polen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best email marketing service - I tried a lot of them

5 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: GetResponse is a tool I was looking for since I started to working at email marketing. I tried few of most popular email marketing platforms and at the end of a day GetResponse is the best of them.

Vorteile:

Really fast and helpful helpdesk. Easy to use. New users will get familiar with the software in just hours. Great pricing table. Friendly marketing automation interface.

Nachteile:

Occasionally problems with stability of platform (PHP errors). Enterprise Account Customer Support is changing a little too often.

Antwort von GetResponse

letztes Jahr

Hi Wojciech! Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that the help desk has been quick and helpful. -Taylor

Thomas C.
Self-Employed in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

GetResponse

5 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I use GetResponse to generate leads through the landing pages feature while sending email newsletters to my lists daily. In addition, I use the autoresponder feature to have content and sales emails sent for me so I can spend more time building my business and traffic sources.

Vorteile:

I love the ease of use and ability to create a very large backlog of emails quickly. I like to send out daily newsletters to my list and after about a week or so I will go back through and add those emails into an autoresponder that I will use for new leads that haven't been getting the original newsletters. This makes my life so much easier and allows me to spend less time on the platform while getting more done. In addition, I love the Spam Score feature that helps keep my messages out of the spam folder. If your email is going to spam, your message isn't being heard.

Nachteile:

I would like a little more landing page functionality. I find templates either have too much preloaded or not enough. I would like there to be more functionality similar to that of ClickFunnels or even Builderall. If there was further functionality to create sales funnels and take payments through GetResponse I think that will help as well. People like myself want to have everything all in one place for their business. If they can get all they need (landing pages, sales funnels, email marketing, automations) in one place it would make life much easier and GetResponse, in this case, a much more desirable platform.

Abraham B.
Abraham B.
Freelancer in Nigeria
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Fotografie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Is Getresponse good for Marketers?

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I started using getresponse when i first ventured into affiliate marketing and so far i have not encountered problems with them apart from the cons i stated above. I grew my email list with the free version for a while and after i made some money, i upgraded and have been using it since then. If you are starting out as an affiliate marketer, then getresponse is okay for you

Vorteile:

1. First of i like the fact that they will give you a whole 1month to try it out for free and make some money before investing which is what i did. 2.It is also a great autoresponder, my emails sends exactly the way i designed them and at exactly same time too. 3. What i love about them is the vast amount of template they have making creating landing pages very easy and they also have email templates too 4. Generally, their software is very easy to use especially for someone new to email marketing

Nachteile:

Getresponse do have two problems i think they should look at; 1. The loading time is slow. it shows the rough design of my landing pages for a while before loading the full page. 2. I cant design the desktop and mobile version of my landing pages completely separate. Designing one always affects the other and it took me a while to find a balance between the two and still had to compromise my initial design

Antwort von GetResponse

letztes Jahr

Hi Abraham! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and will be shared with the team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor