Über Livestorm

Livestorm ist eine Webkonferenz-Lösung für Unternehmen jeder Größe, die Webinare und Remote-Meetings abhalten möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Livestorm

It's intuitive to use - you can set up and custom design a webinar in minutes, even if you've never seen the platform before. It has great integration options.

Bewertungen zu Livestorm

Livestorm hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 391 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Livestorm bereits verwendet?

Kate

Ron
Ron
VP Marketing in Israel
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best live event platform out there

Kommentare: Honestly incredible. I love the platform, really like the whole vibe of the company and the people I got a chance to work with from Livestorm were kind and patient.

Livestorm is easy to use, easy to integrate with our tech stack, and support is probably the best I've seen on any SaaS tool that I use.

There are some missing features, but nothing major. Currently we're mostly doing webinars and other live events and it is great for that. Some advanced features like splitting the audio recording will be nice, smoother integration with HubSpot (we use Zapier now) would be nice. But these are pretty small things.

Helen
Head of Technology in Südafrika

Outstanding product - best combination of features I've found

Kommentare: It has allowed us to pivot our face to face solutions into online ones, rapidly and cost effectively, to respond to the business challenges introduced through the Covid-19 pandemic. Our customers are happy and responsive, and we haven't had any utilization issues or problems from any client thus far. The customer service is excellent, although I would enjoy a live chat functionality, and honestly after investigating many other platforms, I can say this one beats the competition hands down.

For us, the crucial aspects were the customisation of the registration process (in this case via Zapier which we already use) and the ease of applying consistent branding across multiple webinars with the Duplicate option. The reporting is detailed and simple to use, and the metrics regarding attendance have given us key insights into our user base. The ease of on-demand and replay features also stands out. Lastly, the customer support has been outstanding. I absolutely recommend this product, we were up and running with a branded webinar in less than 10 minutes.

Honestly, the platform does everything we need. If I had to highlight anything, I'd like to be able to customise reporting a bit more and b) the process of asking for an export, waiting for a mail, and then downloading the export is a bit clunky. I've had several issues with invites being flagged as spam, despite clients whitelisting the relevant domains, and it would be nice to be able to register (rather than invite) people for a webinar directly from the dashboard rather than requiring Zapier, and it would be nice to customise the timing of the triggered mails going out before/after a webinar.

Akmal
IT Support Technician in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A really reliable alternative to Gmeets (For bigger audience)

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience with Livestorm is definitely a good one. We've had multiple live session and townhalls and it never dissapoints.

We use Livestorm since we have quite a number of employees (600+) and it would support the amount of people and reactions and internal comms that we never knew we needed.

So far, all is good with Livestorm. If only they would just improve their API integrations by adding more options so we could link the users seamlessly without individually inviting each or by batch.

Hanna
Communication Manager in Frankreich
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DON'T subscribe to Livestorm!!!

Kommentare: - It is very difficult to run a video from a Powerpoint presentation on the platform, the sound simply doesnt work. You have to download other softwares and have a very special organization to make it work. Of course when it's your first webinar and you have no idea what the hell is going on... you are happy to be organized and rehearse as it took us 24hours to figure it out, thanks to the ZERO HELP from customer service!
- Sometimes... you don't know why or when... your speaker's Powerpoint presentation wont work on Livestorm. It will only be a black screen... For NO REASON AT ALL!!! Just that the platform is not technically ready!!! Again, we were luck to rehearse in advance but I lost 48hours of the time of a very important surgon who was my speaker and stressed out a lot about this technical problem, she went to buy new webcams, eternal microphones.... we even payed for 12hourse help from a technician to go see her in Israel and try to figure it out!!! Nothing worked! Of course NO CUTOMER SERVICE was answering my complaints except only one hour before the webinar to tell me that it wasnt a fixable problem... I had to PAY AN OTHER SUNSCRIBTION TO ZOOM 1 hour before my webinar and send the new link to all my participants... of course it worked perfectly on zoom in one second!
I cant tell you how disapointed I am in Livestorm, I have no trust in them anymore, I am complaining to everyone about it and cant even get an answer for the customer service !

The design of the software is nice. We chose it originally because it is a French company.

This software is not ready to be used for the general public. I have had many technical problems that completely enabled my webinar to start, mostly because of incompatibility with Powerpoint presentations. Powerpoint presentations are often at the core of a webinar... there CANT BE ANY INCOMPATIBILITY! Also, there is NO COMPETENT NOR ACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am paying 2500 dollars a year to speak to a chat bot and maybe have someone answering my questions 24hours after I need an answer!!! ALSO, it is extremely EXPENSIVE, has no cost flexibility, if you need only one month webinar with more than 250 subscribers you have to pay for the whole year

Antwort von Livestorm

Hi Hanna, We are truly sorry to read about this experience. Our platform at that time only supported sharing PowerPoint slides via screen sharing, rather than sending. Moreover, we are sorry to hear that our customer service did not meet your expectations. After examination, our Support team worked closely with you and was in touch within 1 hour of your first correspondence with us. We apologize if this was not sufficient. With regards to our pricing plan, it's our mission to be as clear and transparent as possible. As outlined on our pricing page, we offer the ability to choose between annual and monthly plans. There's also options to further customize your plan. We were sorry to hear about this experience and after discussion in December, our Support team had provided you with a full refund. We reviewed your comment again carefully and we'll take it into consideration to continue providing our customers and users with a great experience. All the best, Daniella from Livestorm

Emma
Co-founder in Australien

Professional and engaging!

We use Livestorm for the weekly webinars we run in our 7-week online leadership program, Leadership Beyond the Theory. For past cohorts, we used a different webinar software, but Livestorm is brilliant - we will never go back! Our students love the interactive nature of it (polls, chat and questions are really easy to see and use), and from a moderator and host point of view, it's incredibly easy and fun to use. The reminder emails are awesome and I'm confident that the emails led to an increased attendance rate overall. Did I mention how great the polls are? Really useful for collecting important customer information. Great customer service, even with the timezone difference between France and Australia they made time to video call me and help with different bits and pieces. Highly recommend!

The only thing that I found tricky was making sure our internet was strong enough to run it at a high quality - the other webinar software we used was an app on the computer so quality was the same all the time, but because Livestorm streams through the internet you have to have good speeds (which Australia typically doesn't! When we ran the webinars from the US we had more than enough internet strength to run a really high-quality video).

Antwort von Livestorm

Thanks Emma, that's great feedback. The fact that we're streaming through a browser indeed demands a bit more resources both in computer power and internet speed, but it's quite close. The pros of our tech is that the protocol is open-source, fully encrypted, and obviously does not demand any downloads. I strongly suggest going through our docs to get the ideal bandwidth, best practices, and the tool to test your environment.

Enrico
Enrico
CEO in Deutschland
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Webinar platform

Kommentare: We use livestorm in a daily case.
Producing live-webinars works fine.
Also a lot of daily webinars up to 200 participants to very different themes and attendees works.
A big feature is also the extensive automatisation possibilities.

It is easy to use, has an enormous compatibility and some outstanding features.

The compatibility mode for bringing attendees to stage could be a little more relaxed. It doesnt work also on iPad pro as a "Mobile device".

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Experiencing the difference with Livestorm.

Kommentare: It was good getting to know a more sofisticated page rather than Zoom and the classic ones.

That it had e personal page to sign in during enrollment.

It seemed to me that it was anticipating a lot of Integration from my end because It was micromanaging a lot of steps during enrollment.

Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

First use of Livestorm

Kommentare: For the moment I only test a live session with a few number of user. In 3 weeks we test it with many sessions in parallel with 50 to 100 person in the same time. I hope every thing will be ok.

It is really easy to use. The enterprise page is really well done. It is easy to change options (replay or not, mails sent,...) for the live session.

It is quite difficult to understand differences between administrator and moderator. I hope that there won't be web problem when having many sessions in parallel.

Ouali
Ouali
CEO in Kolumbien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Favorite tool we use at WebCongress for our clients consulting and training

Kommentare: Pretty amazing, we use it when we have big groups for bootcamp digital marketing trainings or 1:few consulting sessions with our top clients (banks, gov, comm and retail).

Clean design, easy to use and very intuitive. Our favorite part of it is the automatic recording and replays!

Maybe more integrations with other majors platforms. Multi-languages would be nice to have more too.

Elizabete
Elizabete
Product Marketing Manager in Estland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great of online webinars

Kommentare: Great tool for our purpose - new feature launch webinars, including demo and Q&A. Easy signup for our users and opportunity to have the on-demand webinar recording. There are a few cool integrations we would like to try out as well with the future webinars.

We used Livestorm for new feature launch webinars. We were looking for a webinar platform that would have the possibility to have interactive webinars with the option of inviting users to speak on the stage and ask their questions. Livestorm delivered just that.

They offer UTM tracking for signups but it is only visible after downloading the csv file. For some reason, the main dashboard UTM cells were empty.

Jake
Director of Administration in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall Solid Product with Great Connectivity

Kommentare: We started doing webinars to discuss Recession-Proof Marketing. We report on the Return on Marketing Spend (essentially ROI) for our marketing programs, and we needed a platform to discuss how to do that, both for informational purposes and lead gen.

Livestorm is great platform for webinars. They beat competitors like Demio by allowing you to customize the email notifications - both timeline and templates. Also, their Polling functionality allows for multiple selections; Demio only allows you to select one option at a time. Same functionality holds true for Custom Forms. Their integrations are also great. We have it connected to Pipedrive, where it searches first to avoid duplicates, and webhooks (which everyone should always offer). We've also connected it to Google Analytics - more on that in Cons.

Unfortunately some of the tracking gets lost on custom emails. Also, the platform can be a bit difficult if you are a user trying to attend a webinar organized within your account (there's a drop down, but I seem to be the only person on my team who can find it). Also, I've had issues with turning off the notification sounds. I can click the button; sometimes they don't stop. One place Demio was better (I vetted about a dozen software options - it came down to Livestorm and Demio) was in onboarding. They have a fantastic walk through when you sign up.

Craig
Technical Account Manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The perceived hard, made Easy with Livestorm

Kommentare: The experience has been and on the few occasions we had some issues, the Livestorm customer care Team was prompt in resolving the issue and showing us how best to get the most out of the platform

At Highlight, we need a platform to deliver Customer facing webinars that was easy to use, easy to setup and most importantly delivered quality webinars at a touch of the button. Livestorm was an easy choice. At Highlight, we deliver bi-weekly webinars to our community and each and everyone has been successful and well-received.

There is nothing I can find fault with Livestorm.

Alexander
Communications Strategist in Australien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Livestorm: Partnerships & progress

Kommentare: We realise that in a proper partnership with Livestorm we will be able together to cross pollinate your product across our vast network of industry and corporate connections.

The Livestorm software is beneficial for our Council members spread across a huge regional and remote region of Australia, for connecting with national and international First Nation communities.

The main feature we are seeking is the capacity as an Administrator to, with consent, mute a participants microphone or camera depending on what is happening on their side. We would also really appreciate the capacity to upload documents direct into the Meeting room chat area, not just public facing Dropbox etc.

Alex
Co Founder in Frankreich
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Youreventmanager

Kommentare: Simple solution to intoduce our solution and engage dicsussions with our users around the globe

All in one solution to broadcast and promote webinars

No white label in place No direct connection with our CRM : Pipedrive

Will
Partnerships & Content in UK
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most useful webinar software available

Kommentare: Creating engaging content when everyone was getting webinar fatigue was one of our key objectives. Livestorm has helped us achieve this with their engaging sign up pages, live features and post-event triggers.

The ease of interacting with the audience such as polls, Q&A and chat is really useful for creating engaging content that retains attention. We found the ability to embed YouTube videos really clever and made the overall experience a bit special to the ones our competitors are running. Once it's finished the automation to send the users to a specific landing page is really important for our post-event sales process. Being able to watch this on-demand means our content is ever-green and used for multiple campaigns throughout the year.

The limited number of streams on the webinar were a hindrance, however, Livestorm have listened to our requests and increased this now.

laura
Web specialist in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy e smarter webinar

Kommentare: I made 10 webinars in the last 15 days and I am very satisfied

This is very easy to use, I like the customization and i can integrate it with a lot of app

I don't like that only 6 people can stay together on the room. I'd like to have at least 10 people together, and i'd like to have the name in the windows of all the contributors as Zoom

Hannah
Marketing Manager in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Webinar software that's easy to use

Kommentare: We really enjoy using the platform and have every intention to continue using it into the future for our upcoming live and on-demand video events.

I like the interactivity that the platform allows. We use the chat and polls section very successfully and get great interaction from our attendees. The landing page setup and automated emails makes setting up your webinars really easy.

We integrated the Livestorm platform with our HubSpot CRM and while the setup process is simple and easy using the API, the ability to define the information transferred into HubSpot onto the contact record is limited to one section and only allows the webinar name to be input into HubSpot. The ability to choose the field to be populated and with what information would be helpful.

Mark
MD in UK
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Livestorm fills the gaps

Kommentare: The support team seem very responsive, but during lockdown they are not focused on improving the product, rather on making sure that the product actually works with all this increased demand. Fair enough!

I researched a lot of different webinar packages before choosing live storm. Some of the best features for us were the fact that you could have six different participants on the screen at once, the fact that the attendee doesn’t need to download a file, the flexibility of the registration page, and the ability to upload presentation slides. It looks slick too.

There are some features that could still be improved. Although it seems to be in beta-phase at the moment the ability for replays of any webinar to have presentation slides is important and not currently possible outside of the beta trial. Also, the display of upcoming webinars could be improved a lot. In other words rather than just one long list of upcoming webinars perhaps allow a list of today’s webinars, this week’s webinars, etc

Pia
Global Product Manager in Schweden
Biotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An intuitive, cost-effective platform with great customer support

Kommentare: It has been so much less stressful to hold webinars, and has encouraged us as an organisation to set up and carry out more.

It's intuitive to use - you can set up and custom design a webinar in minutes, even if you've never seen the platform before It has great integration options It's easy for speakers to access, and it's easy to make people speakers during a webinar It has all the tracking options you would expect to get with a webinar platform It's a cost of the price of the webinar platform we were using Customer support is excellent

It would be nice to have a private chat function for the hosts/guest speakers during a webinar - this would allow the hosts/guest speakers to discuss which questions to answer live, which to take off-line, and what order to go through them

Doohwan
Director in Südkorea
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I can't broadcast without this S/W

Kommentare: - I am a live broadcaster and presenter and I usually proceed a webinar 4 ~ 5 times per month. Before livestorm, I used Clickmeeting and Webex but these were not suitable for me.
Finally I found Livestorm, I'm very satisfied about this. I will use this constantly if something more gorgeous S/W than Livestorm won't appear.

- easy to user, especially making registration page and managing attendees - powerful function such as Q&A, Survey, Media & Screen sharing - cheap price

- While I am broadcasting, I can't adjust my screen size(Camera view). I hope that this will be fixed in the future. - limited customization in design function on registration page

nicolas
CEO in Frankreich

Livestorm helped my business

The interface that is very easy to use, the fact that it's French (Cocorico), and the quick update they add to the product, it's getting better every week! The fact that people don't have to get an account or download anything

The fact that people cannot raise hands to talk, and that I cannot set up a mail automation for reunion instantanées

Pedro
IT Manager in Portugal
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why Livestorm

Kommentare: We are a very small yachting school engaged with the sea. In this pandemic moment we focused on digital webinars with guest speakers to our current and past trainees.
Meaning we reached 922 registrants in one event... almost 1000. In all the sessions everything went OK, no issues, no problems. Lots of questions, immediate replies... Just great! Auto recordings are a must!

What I liked the most was the ease of configuration and the possibility to have 1000 users connected with a fair price. Auto recording!

The export function it's not online it's a request to receive an email with an export, that makes me lose some time waiting for the email... other than that... all is great.

Mariano
PRM in Argentinien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Broadcast

Kommentare: Amazing Experience with this software. We have to but the full full live attenders, No delay on the webinar, Team members very clear to use and to register.

The less delay on the live webinar! the payment method

The reports, i don´t know how to have it in my inbox!

Adam
Director of New Product Development in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing customer service. Dead simple platform that is loved by our customers.

Kommentare: It allows us to create live webcasts that feature experts from our community in a way that connects them with more people and drives real value to both parties.

It's so easy to setup and is basically on autopilot to the event. I love the landing pages (they convert like crazy), the emails are beautiful, and the reminders are perfect. It's got the right amount of customizations and just about anyone can learn to use it quickly. Our customers have been delighted with the experience - the video is stream is smooth, audio is clear, and chat/polls/questions works perfect. It's also very affordable compared to other products.

Right now it has a limited capacity of 500 attendees and we'd like to host more. I understand they're working on it, so it's not that big of an issue. At times I wish the emails were a bit more flexible, but we could always build our own to supplement.

Antwort von Livestorm

Hi Adam, Thibaut here from Livestorm. It's been a while since you left your review, but I just wanted to chime in and let you know we've recently upgraded the limitation of 500 live attendees and now support 1,000. We also added on-demand webinars which you may like for your use case (it's a favorite for some of our customers in the education space). Thanks for your brilliant review! Best, Thibaut

Giacomo
Project Manager in Italien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very usefull and easy to use.

This software is quite easy to use both for us who manage events and for users. The interface is clear and all information can be find quickly. Customer support is always ready to help and find solutions. It is very versatile and is suitable for both short and very complex events. The integrations with other different software are really useful

Maybe some little features are missing (but which software doesn't need some extra features) , but this is very well compensate by the develop team that is always ready to listen to the advices, that as customers, we tell them. Furthermore, there are constant updates that make the platform more and more complete.