Filtern nach:

Über Haystack

Contactless digital business cards for large enterprise with Admin control, HR & CRM integrations, cyber security & strict privacy.

Erfahre mehr über Haystack

Chris L.
Chris L.
Licensed Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Haystack, a simple way to keep track of your business contacts

Kommentare: Meeting people is my business as a REALTOR and this makes it easy. With Haystack, I always have contact information with me on my phone and don't need to carry a bunch of business cards with me everywhere I go.

This program is easy to use. Just snap a picture of your business card and send to potential clients and/or snap a picture of someone else's card and now their contact information is stored in your phone.

Nothing really. It was easy to use and easy to share my contact information with others with this software.

Antwort von Haystack

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Haystack, Chris. Glad you're enjoying using our service :)

Daniel H.
Managing Director in Australien
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally, a digital business card solution that is miles better than the paper it replaces - awesome!

Kommentare: Took me 30 seconds to create my digital card, I can share it with absolutely anyone (even if they don't have a special app installed, and every new business card I take is automatically added as a new lead in my Microsoft Dynamics - nice!

Easy to use, open and connected, automates my 'business card to new lead' process

None.

Kimberley M.
Kimberley M.
Wellness and Lifestyle Coach in USA

I thought this would be a time saver and a convenient mechanism to manage my cards. Not feeling it.

Kommentare: The excitement of being able to hone down my stash of business cards -but designing and managing the data using this modality is too awkward and not a normal flow of business management.

Accurate infusion of data - full details - robust, colorful, appealing. Great first impression for the potential user.

The user ability seems stunted or forced. I'm taking too many extra steps to register and then go back and retrieve the card. Lacking feasibility.

Alexander N.
Tax Professional in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You don't need paper Business Cards any more.

Kommentare: Your Business card every time with you!

You have your Business Card with you forever. You never forget it. Easy to share your business card with everybody. Every time actual contact information. Free plan.

Nothing. It's working. May be you can find anything with payment plan, but nothing Cons in free plan (for individual).

Antwort von Haystack

Thank you for taking the time to review Haystack. We really appreciate it :)

Stephanie M.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quickest, Simplest

Take a pic and you're on your way. It's so easy!

Cant think of anything that would change my mind

Antwort von Haystack

Hi Stephanie. Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you enjoy using Haystack. Taking the time to post a review means a lot to us

Jaleesa D.
Jaleesa D.
Entrepreneur in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

I love this digital business card holder!

This is such a fantastic app. You can capture other people's business cards, so you don't have to keep up with them, and then create your oven digital business card! You can text it to someone's phone or send through some other communication app.

I would like to customize the look of my business card a little more, not just color & logo. Like choosing which social media platform slots show.

Antwort von Haystack

Hi Jaleesa, So glad you're enjoying our app :) Thank you for your review, the Haystack team. ps. Haystack for Business has many additional social media platforms to choose from.

Heather S.
Co Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Digital Business Cards

We never heard of digital business cards until we ran into Haystack. The best part about it? It's free for individuals and cheap for the business plan. You can update your card on the go, share it with everyone, and more. The app makes it simple to design your card to help generate leads.

It does cost for the business plan, plus an additional cost per user.