Über ClayHR

Rekrutiere, integriere, verwalte und binde deine Teammitglieder mit Leichtigkeit. Sorge für HR-Glückseligkeit mit BizMerlinHR.

Erfahre mehr über ClayHR

For me it is easy to use and navigate. Like how I can find a site or a member different ways.

Bewertungen zu ClayHR

ClayHR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 53 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClayHR bereits verwendet?

Christopher
Christopher
Lead Business Analyst in Portugal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Smooth HR Experience

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It makes my daily tasks (time tracking, leave management, learning management, etc.) less time-consuming.

The User Interface could use a little tweak: sometimes, it feels like there's too much information for a specific feature (e.g.: Leave Management, Goals/Objectives).

letzten Monat

Thank you Christopher for your generous review and for noting that ClayHR provides for a smooth HR experience. We are always tweaking the UI to improve things and would love to get your feedback on some specific design proposals on pages where you think there is too much information. Would it be OK if the account manager could reach out to you?

President/CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Optimal Defense Solutions, LLC gives BizMerlinHR two thumbs up!

Kommentare: Overall, we are completely satisfied with our experience with BizMerlinHr. The reason why we're satisfied is because [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are very responsive. Anytime we have an issue, they work with us until the issue is resolved. And anytime we make a recommendation, they understand where we're coming from (feel our pain), and they work with us to develop a solution.

What we like most about the software is that it's all inclusive. We've searched high and low for a one stop shop platform that would allow us to do everything from onboarding, training, payroll, evaluations, to invoicing. BizMerlinHR includes all of these features.

Some of the features did not work, or were not as intuitive as we'd like.

Data Analyst in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good HR platform

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: i can navigate easely in the platform but maybe could have better integrations.

Has a friendly user interface, have many different options, however you will not lose your self trying to navigate in application. Also the interface is very specific in the porpouse

I'm lost trying to refer people to positions in my company

letzten Monat

Thank you David for your generous review and for giving us the coveted 5 stars on customer support. We aspire to make that absolutely easy for all of our customers, thank you for humble validation. We would love to ease the integrations burden for you. Would it be OK for the Account Manager to reach out with some specific integration help?

Shubham
Associate Software Engineer in Indien

From A to Z: Everything You Need to Know About ClayHR

The platform simplifies leave management, making it easy for both employees and HR to track and manage vacation days, ensuring smooth workflow planning. this makes it easier for employees and HR professionals to navigate and utilize the platform effectively. The inclusion of employee reward programs can motivate and incentivize employees, fostering a positive work environment and encouraging high performance. ClayHR facilitates goal-setting processes, helping employees set and track their objectives. This can enhance productivity and align individual goals with overall organizational objectives.

It should have a mobile version. If the mobile version of ClayHR lacks features or is not as user-friendly as the desktop version, it could be a disadvantage, especially in today's mobile-oriented work environment.

vor 3 Monaten

Many thanks for your review Shubham! Yes, ClayHR has an excellent mobile app - please download it from your app store!

Siyabonga Thomas
Project Coordinator in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Clay review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It help me to be able to track my time when signing in and also signing out

I dont have any wrong yet i have about clay

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you Siyabonga for such a nice review! We especially love your overall quality recommendation (5 star) and the 10/10 likelihood to recommend! We are always making improvements to the application and service and look forward to continuing to serve your organization.

Property Rights Reviewer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

HR Communication and Task Management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Although it is newly implemented within our organization, it looks like it will be very helpful to coordinate with HR and track onboarding for new employees.

Not enough experience with the system yet to have any dislikes.

letzten Monat

Thank you Michael for your great feedback! We are always making new improvements to the system. If you have not yet checked out the mobile app, please download it from the app store!

Justin
GIS Data Technician in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Clay HR Review

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I enjoyed the specific features, very good "drill downs" found everything I needed quickly

The non customizable features. more than a few "one size fits all" approach

letzten Monat

Thank you Justin for your review and for giving us the 5 stars on customer support. Our team is always available to help you, and help with any aspect of the HR software. Looking forward to continuing to serve your organization.

Djalil
GIS Tech. in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

ClayHR Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use. Access to menu is simple. Definitely a user friendly site.

I can't find something I didn't like in ClayHR.

letzten Monat

Hi Djalil, Many thanks for your kind review. Especially love that you find the software to be user friendly! We are always trying to make our software and service even better. Also, if you have not yet checked out the ClayHR mobile app yet, please download it from the app store!

Bruce
Chief Financial Officer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great pricing and features from the ClayHR HRIS

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I'm a new user to the system, as well as overseeing our technology function and finances. ClayHR is an affordable and effective product, and has been very easy to implement as well for our technology team.

Very effective and feature filled system at an affordable price

No issues yet. I'm really quite happy with everything so far.

letzten Monat

Thank you Bruce for your kind review! We are always making the product and our service better and better, and feedback from you helps us drive that forward!

Hadiqa
financial analyst in Italien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

i am overall satisfied with the platform

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

platfor keep our record updated in terms of information, leave and performances.

language is autochnaged whenever i login.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you Hadiqa for your review. I love the fact that ClayHR platform keeps your organization records updated in terms of information, leave and performance. I have requested an account manager to review the language settings and they may reach out directly.

Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Career Planner application

Kommentare: Overall, we are very happy with them and the satisfaction level is 8 out of 10.

BizMerlin has a great career planner application that can be used in the organization of any size to create a roadmap of career growth. It is highly customizable to allow multiple career maps or create different levels or opportunities of promotion. Overall the application provides all the features that a HR department in the organization needs. It is value for money. Also because, we were very early customers, we have always received special attention and are able to get a quick turnaround on our customizations.

The skill matrix is over-kill feature. We read about the white paper and highly applaudable research paper on skill matrix but could not really use much in our organization.

Antwort von ClayHR

Thanks for the review! Thanks, especially for calling out the career planner application, which is indeed a game changer, and as the reviewer writes, "can be used in the organization of any size to create a roadmap of career growth." As for skill matrix, it is true that organizations of a bit larger size may benefit from it, and also that the matrix visualization may not be the best suited to every organization. Finally, please keep in mind, that under Setup -> Look and Feel, you can tweak your own menu to turn off visualizations that don't work especially well for your own org!

Dhanesh
Vice President Finance and Operations in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use & agile product.

Kommentare: Overall, I believe it's an awesome tool to have.

Overall, Clay HR does solve most of the problems faced by Companies like Time sheet management, Leave management, Employee life cycle management etc. While most of the other competitors do have similar features, what differentiates Clay HR from others is, it's very easy to use and agile product, hence if implemented properly, this can change fortunes for HR, Finance and Operations function as the amount of data it gives, it really solves much of the manual works across organisation.

None as such. I would recommend that the Company which is going to use Clay HR should deploy a right project manager, so that the implementation doesn't go wrong.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you Dhanesh for your review and your 10/10 likelihood to recommend! We are always adding features and functionality, so hope to continue to automate more and more manual activities for your organization. Thank you for your support, confidence and leadership!

Calli
Operations Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience

Kommentare: BizMerlin is our global HRIS, Time Tracking, Performance Mgmt, & ATS. Many systems are not equipped to be a global solution. Being able to store our company wide data in one place is crucial for our business.

The customization and support. If it doesn't exist they build it for us. If I need help they respond immediately. I am so grateful for all of the assistance.

Not the most intuitive setup. I am always learning new funcitionalites and tools but it's overall obvious on how things work which can be frustrating. Reporting customization and filtering is so limited for users. Always have to have custom reports built and then we have a ton that need to be removed as we redefine what is required.

Julien
Solar project developer in Frankreich
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comment on ClayHR : RH Annual evaluation

Kommentare: I used this website to fill my profile with personnal information, it did not save my time to do it with this website if we compare to a regular mail to the HR. But i am convinced it saves lot's of time for her. I also used ClayHR for my annual performance evalution with my HR twice, and the ratio (%) was clearly visible for each subject and well divided. This can help people to organize quickly for their real meeting with HR.

This online software is used by my HR to prepare our annual evaluation. This evaluation is very time consuming for the HR and to have this software with the previous evaluation saved help me to compare quickly my evolution during the year. It allows us to generate personnal evaluation, and it also can be edited quickly if they are a mistake on the questionnaires.

It's a small detail, but it took me some time to find the link to access to the questionnaire. The website is ergonomic and I did not had any other issue, but this little difficulty to fing the link take me some time. And it's quite unusual for me who are used to navigate on internet.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you Julien, for your review. Indeed, performance reviews represent a very popular feature inside ClayHR. So great to see that it is working well for you all. Any questions, please reach out to customer contact. Also, if you have not already downloaded the mobile app, it is a big time-saver!

Patience
Human Resource Practitioner in Ghana
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Good

Kommentare: We now have our personal file soft into the software. Report can be generated. We have used the software to do our first performance appraisal for 2021. Even though there are small areas of touch ups, we are almost there. The other area to experience is training tracking and finally how to use the software to generate various HR report for the Board.

The bio data feature The Performance reviews The Group Survey Integration with our current software is currently being worked on and that would bring it to finality as data capturing has to be done twice, into our software and then to Bizmerlin

Integration is the next level to cross. The Performance Reviews, how the system converts the relative weights and the summation at the end of the year to populate the overall scores.

Antwort von ClayHR

Thank you Patience for the detailed review. Special thanks for highlighting the integration capabilities of the system. Our product is a living artifact and feedback from customers is a great part of the process loop that helps the product become better and better.

Caitlyn
HR Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best HR software for SMBs that's out there

Kommentare: We selected BizMerlin after doing a long review of all leading HRs, spanning over 3 months. If you see the advertising, the competitors promise the moon, but if you get into the details, they nickel and dime you. For example, from one of the better known competitors, we got slapped with a couple of grand "setup fee". With BizMerlin, you get zero drama. Their product just works, and the pricing is super flat. All two or three times I had to call them, I got pretty much their top leadership or a very experienced product developer on the phone, who know everything inside out, and were able to help me in like 5 mins. Again, no drama, and this is their best aspect.

The goals module is our biggest used module. For their price point, the goals, instant feedback, applicant tracking and onboarding, we are saving almost 30% of what we were spending, while getting a whole lot more. With integrated payroll, it is pretty much a dream come true. It is very feature rich, and extremely configurable. Every time I thought I would need them to "change" something for us, BizMerlin team was able to show me how to accomplish that myself through the Setup menu.

Pretty much nothing.

Thanks!

Jong
Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: good

easy to use to facilitate HR relating request

less functionality to use detail add-on service (i.e. cross evaluation)

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star rating Jong! It is always a pleasure to see that rating from users who people who have used it for 2+ years!! Anything else that we can ever do to make your HR process even more smooth, please don't hesitate to connect with us via your account manager.

Marie
Reservationist in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

From a reservationist point of view

Kommentare: I love it; some bugs still need to be fixed but that takes time.

would be nice to not have to reenter some information when you leave a page it would go right back to the previous page and you don't have to scroll to find out where you left off.

Antwort von ClayHR

Thank you Marie for the review and feedback! BizMerlinHR is very appreciative of our hospitality sector customers. I appreciate you pointing out the easy of use and navigation of the system! We are ALWAYS making improvements to the system, and appreciate your suggestions!

Maria
Administrativa in Mexiko
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sobre ClayHR

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Que las actividades e informes solictados son mas facil de obtener, las tareas son mas rapidas gracias a la ayuda de la plataforma

Que el sistema ha tenido algunos errores en las vacaciones

vor 4 Wochen

Gracias María por tus generosos comentarios. Siempre intentamos que nuestro sistema sea fácil de usar; su comentario de 5 estrellas en la categoría "facilidad de uso" es una gran validación. Esperamos continuar sirviendo a su organización.

Vijay
Tech Lead - SQL in Indien

One Stop Solution

Kommentare: Its a great experience and recommendation for all to have.

Its easy to use and well informative which covers mostly all areas of HR.

Nothing particular as it covers major pain areas.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback Vijay - we are always making even further improvements to the system, and are excited to share the "Ask HR" feature! Please connect with your HR lead to learn more about it!

Rui
Técnico de Suporte de Dados in Angola
Import und Export, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Satisfatória

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Boa ferramenta para o manuseamento baseado em RH

Avaliação de Desempenho Marcação do ponto

Um pouco pesado, no sentido de manuseamento,

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you Rui for your generous response! Always great to hear of a 10/10 likelihood to recommend! :-) We are always improving our product and services further, and look forward to continuing to serve your organization.

Suyash
QA Analyst in Indien

Easy to Use

I use ClayHR daily for updating my timesheet , applying leaves , user interface is very easy that a layman can also use it with ease.

I use it daily but not found any con yet.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Suyash! Thank you for your kind words. Happy to see that you find the UI to very very easy and intuitive. Also happy to see that you did not find a con yet. :-). We would love to get additional insights on what we could do to get a 5 star rating, please connect with your customer success manager. Thanks! Maria

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Expert Advise

Very user-friendly and simply laid out. Support tips help to explore the unknown features like how to consolidate the reviews or add a custom field.

We cannot create training materials in this.

Antwort von ClayHR

Thank you for a great review! We especially like the fact that you gave us 5 * on features and functionality and 5 * on customer support! Our customer support is truly the best in class, and we are very proud of that fact. As for creating training material in BizMerlinHR, your feedback is spot on, and this is something we have been aware of. In the recent months, we have released new features in this module with which you can do 3 things: upload or link videos, upload documents / PDFs etc, create tests. You can also create automation using training workflows. These features allow you to create a pretty complete learning/training experience. But yes, overall, it may not come that close to something that is a dedicated LMS, and for that reason, we integrate with quite a few of them.

First you Try then you Buy for all HR solution

Kommentare: IT has all the feature which is required and my favorite is performance management feature as it has vast function which solve you all the problem. Yes I think you can go for it as it has free trial version so if you have doubt you can go for trial version what I did but I am sure after that you will go for paid version like me.

Best feature of this first it has trial version so you can try it yourself and then go for paid version and also it has Certified HR Consultant who help you to improve your existing HR process. It give you perfect and effective solution for performance management as it has feature like 360 feedback , analysis of feedback and others so you can easily track the performance of employee and the result also help you in R&R. It has HR features which is required for a mid and large cap business.

Sometime I have to refresh multiple time but other then that it didn't have any cons. you can go for it.

Antwort von ClayHR

Thank you for the awesome feedback. Please let us know if you come across any questions.

Maria Fernanda
Analista Administrativo - Operacion in Mexiko

Excelente servicio

Que nos apoya a generar y tener el control de los usuarios conforme a tiempo real, se adapta a nuestra forma de trabajo

A veces la poca intermitencia que puede tener

Antwort von ClayHR

Hola Maria Fernanda. Muchas gracias por tu reseña. Tener una plataforma capaz de adaptarse a sus propios procesos y la forma de trabajar de cada organización es fundamental, y claramente una de las fortalezas de BizMerlinHR. Y desde luego, tener la información de los empleados en tiempo real permite hacer una lectura de la realidad siempre que se necesiten para una toma de decisiones ágil y a tiempo.