Easy to use platform inclusive of all features

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Lisa B.
IT Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I came across TaxiMobility via a referral. One of the key positives of my experience has been the support team who were readily available to address my queries.

Vorteile: The biggest advantage of the platform has been its user-friendliness. Our company required little assistance in getting used to the new platform and whenever we needed help, the support team were there to guide us. Also, the taxi dispatch software had some much-needed features we required, in terms of reports and custom fare management.

Nachteile: While there are some advanced features, it would be great if they can take up more customization.

Excellent features

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Denise M.
Proprietor
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Taximobility comprehended my business problems well and came up with a handy solution to solve them. The team provided end to end assistance to build my taxi business just like I expected.

Vorteile: Taximobility is a user friendly taxi dispatch software and what I liked most is its rich features. The team is flexible to help whenever my company requires.

Nachteile: It would have been even better if they had given more transparency with the app development process.

Absolute waste of money

Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Artan Q.
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wish I never met these guys I waste $2500 Only I can hear from them should I send the invoice you cannot send invoice something you have not fixed something you have promised is going to work absolutely lying so please guys don’t waste your money with these guys they are good to take your money talking rubbish on the phone I am telling you I have wasted three months with them and I lost money with them so please please be aware don’t spend your money with them only I can hear from them should I send the invoice you cannot send invoice something you have not fixed something you have promised is going to work absolutely lying so please guys don’t waste your money with these guys they’re good to take your money talking rubbish on the phone I am telling you I have waited three months with them and I lost money with them so please please be aware don’t spend your money with them I have been victim with them .

Vorteile: Just lying they are going to take your money something down at work so please be aware don’t waste your money as well simple that software does not work I have spent $2500 for minor change the one at $3000 because they have me and I decide to stop working with them anymore so again please be aware where you spend the money from from my experience is absolute rubbish.

Nachteile: I did not like nothing software does not work they keep charging I have signed these guys three months supply doesn’t work they just delayed all I can hear from them should I send the invoice what do you talking about something doesn’t work you can’t send invoice.

An affordable and Amazing Taxi Dispatching Software

Bewertet am 11.4.2017
Sathir V.
Tech Lead
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Taximobility is much more helpful for my travel agency. We are so busy with our business. it happened by Taximobility.

Vorteile: Features, Easy to Utilize, Customization, Affordable, It reduced the time, stress and manpower

Nachteile: There is no complimentary services.

Helped me more to improve my revenue and maintain a good relationship with clients.

Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Aditi C.

Vorteile: Advanced features, cost effective solution, team of experts & good customer support. I recommend Taximibility.

Nachteile: It does have add-on features but it would be great if there are more add-ons for greater benefit of the business to improve their productivity.

Lately, it was hard to meet modern passenger demands. Choosing Taximobility was the best decision.

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Alan K.

Vorteile: Taximobility has good set of features incuding real-time reports to get an overview of daily activities and manage large size feet.

Nachteile: It would be better and useful if there are more customization options to address more unique requirements.

Good enough for dispatch jobs

Bewertet am 24.3.2017
Don I.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have ever purchased an outstanding solution for my business. I had great support with TaxiMobility team to set up my taxi business.

Vorteile: It's quite user-friendly and it has more features to expand the business.

Nachteile: The mobile app occupies little more space.

Completely satisfied with their standard and quality of the product.

Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Aaron T.
Senior Manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: When I was about to go for a software platform to systemize my business I heard about this wonderful product from my friend. I'm genuinely saying, Taximobility fulfilled all my expectations and taken my business to the next level.