Über Linxup

Linxup GPS Tracking: Erlebe die enormen Vorteile von GPS-Tracking für dein Fahrzeug, deinen Fuhrpark oder deine Anlagen.

Erfahre mehr über Linxup

It was very easy to use and navigate everything.

It shows vehicles offline a lot, plug ins shows offline.

Bewertungen zu Linxup

4,0
3,7
3,8
3,8

Linxup hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Linxup bereits verwendet?

Madison
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rental Company

Integration and install were super easy. Switching from a similar product we had general knowledge of GPS tracking software; however, Linxup is a glorified version of what we were using. Not only is the real-time tracking with more frequent pings helpful, but being able to notify customers of boundaries crossed through SMS and maintenance logs make it that much better.

Linxup was an investment compared to our last software considering the quantity of devices needed and seasonal operational aspect. In terms of GPS tracking it is very comparable, but Linxup definitely has the upper hand. At times, seems a bit complex for our business, but the real-time tracking with more frequent pings was the big catch for us.

Tina
Construction Coordinator in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Central Confinement Review - Linxup

Kommentare: We have used Linxup for several years and we like it. We were able to price decline on our per unit price last year, and that is helpful. That makes Linxup even more competitive for us to keep, when we get good product for a good price. The service is lacking at times, but the overall product and service of Linxup is one that I would recommend.

I like how easy it is to use. It so easy to log in and see that it takes you directly to a map that show all of your vehicles, and with a quick list to see who may be offline. It also great to see who may need to vehicle maintenance with the check engine indicator online. The report are pretty easy to read and have been very helpful. A good product.

The support is what I have the most issue with in regards to Linxup. It really depends who you get on the phone. Some of the reps you speak to when a device loses a signal are great and quick, and don't try to keep you on the phone, but they want to solve your problem as quick as possible. However, the next time you call you could get a rep that acts like they are new and don't know what is really going on, which is strange to me how some representatives are so educated and others are not.

Mark

Unprofessional and Poor Quality

Kommentare: Very bad customer service. Product does not work, push notifications are all wrong, maps and mileage are wrong. trucks send wrong info and the product does not do as they stated.

It is very bad and never works with no support at all!

Switch and bait. They send the product without a contract and then threaten you to keep their poor design. Admin does not care and money is their only object.

Antwort von Linxup GPS Tracking

Hi Mark - It looks like you've been a customer for almost two years with several devices, so we're distressed to hear that you aren't happy. We strive to delight our customers and are anxious to make sure you're satisfied. It looks like some of the issues you've been having include incorrect installation of the wired devices and Google map speed alerts. Karen, one of our customer support reps, recently sent you instructions to correct the wiring, but we'd be happy to provide additional assistance if you'd like to give us a call. Speed limit data comes from Google, but we do have an easy way to update that if they are reporting incorrect data on your common routes. Just to clarify, we do sell our devices without contracts being required and never switch customers over to contracts unless they request it. We did recently send a standard update to our Terms & Conditions, but that does not change the terms of contracts or month-to-month service.

Adam
Iwner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

IFTA Tracking Made EASY!!

Kommentare: Linxup has been a great tool for our fleet of three trucks. I no longer have to go through trip sheets and logbooks trying to figure out state miles.

I like that it automatically calculates my miles per state and the software automatically calculates IDTA returns for the trucKS Iselect

I wish I could enter fuel in the app from my phone

Justin
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

On point tracking so I always know where my truck are and that they are traveling safely!

Kommentare: The tracking info the devices give in so valuable. I can break down all my employees travels to find ways to improve our routes. The safety info that gets communicated makes sure I can hold my drivers accountable which keeps every one safe.

Easy to use and VERY accurate info.

Wish there route program had more functions for dispatching like starting point and automatic route planning.

Antwort von Linxup GPS Tracking

Hello Justin and thanks for your review of Linxup GPS tracking for your business, RVA LawnCare. We strive to offer the easiest software to use that provides powerful data that you can use to grow your business and save money. As you know, our GPS tracking devices update every 60 seconds and accurate up to 15 feet so you always know where your equipment and drivers are (making it easier to update their routes as well). Thanks again for your review of Linxup GPS tracking!

Tom
Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nightmare with linxup

There is nothing to like about linxup. I just didn’t get any chance to swap with any other product.

It will drain your battery without any watering. If you have an event and your truck is loaded and you are at a critical mission, next day you will see it is all dead and worse of all you could not even jump start it. I had a nightmare experience.

Latine
Chief Transportation Officer in USA

Valuable Part of My Operation

Kommentare: The Linxup GPS Tracking reports speeding, fuel consumption and other careless driving and reports it daily so that I can immediately share with the driver for an immediate improvement.

Linxup tracking is an integral part of my operation. The information it provides is priceless when you're not able to be on the road. It helps to reign in careless behavior before it takes a toll on my bottom line.

One feature I wish it would provide would be an alert to my inbox when it is disconnected.

DrWilliam
DrWilliam
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Substandard product and App features don't work well

None really that other companies don't offer. Linxup is not special in any way.

Every time this GPS company makes an upgrade to their GPS App the make it worse than before. Very difficult on the eyes and way too fidgety to see where the vehicle is. Customer service is practically non-existent as well. At present my trackers are all OFFLINE for over 10 days and they are certainly not moving their feet to get them working for me and act like they could care less that the product I am paying for doesn't work. They act like it is my problem and not theirs. I am going to look for another company as soon as possible since I am tired of dealing with the problems this one has. Would advise not using them and looking elsewhere.

Pres in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Linxup Gps

Kommentare: Linxup has been a handy device to track my fleet and dispatch for service calls as well remind me when i need oil changes and inspections on the fleet.

Software very useful for my needs as well as able to tell me about my drivers and vehicles

Dont like that i need to replace units because they go bad

JESSICA
OFFICE MANAGER in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: Quality is great, it's easy to use, customer support is always friendly and helpful when we can and have a question! I love we can track our mechanics and wrecker drivers and know their locations at all times and know they are getting to our customers in a timely manner. We love the dispatching feature, its great to use and we don't have to hassle with calling them and having to write the dispatch down!

Dispatching feature

route playlist

Antwort von Linxup GPS Tracking

Hello Jessica, Thanks for the reviewing Linxup GPS Tracking and we appreciate your candid feedback! We are glad that you find our solution easy to use and our customer support friendly! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and love to make them happy! Thanks for your review and we appreciate the feedback!

Allan
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ok software. Poor support.

Kommentare: I’ll just say this, I called them to remove my card from auto pay and they refused to do it despite being required to do so by law. They appear to be desperate for business. And not very friendly when you call them out.

The devices were reasonably reliable. I guess.

The support. Had issues at various time with devices not being shipped to correct location, issues logging in, billing, communication, etc. at the end of the day, Linxup didn’t follow through with their promise to take care of issues.

Antwort von Linxup GPS Tracking

Mr. Draper - We're very sorry you've experienced issues with our support. We do strive to delight all of customers. We understand there are issues with your existing devices that remain under contract. If you would like additional assistance, I've briefed a member of our Customer Experience team about this issue and you may contact him directly (Beau Giessman (314) 449-8486 ext. 314). I'm also sending his information along in a direct message to you with this response.

Luke
Operations
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

They make it IMPOSSIBLE to cancel

It works, easy to read maps, good mobile app. GPS reports more frequently in turns, giving more accurate tracking path.

Cannot cancel service other than disputing with credit card company. They won't take cancellations on their website, over the phone, or by email. You can only use the "contact us" form, and cancellation messages are not responded to or honored. Only way to get them to stop billing you is through your credit card company. False idling alerts. Whenever key is turned it thinks you're idling. There's no way for software to interperet whether engine is on by the battery voltage, which should be very easy

owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bang for the Buck

Kommentare: A plus

easy to install the plug in, then I switched to hard wired, love it

updates, but there fine once you get used too

James
President in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Linxup GPS

It makes it easy tracking my vehicles as they come and go

Not much Would like a better volume discount

Jerry
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well for us

Kommentare: Keeping out team honest through monitoring their driving performance. We also use the software to reimburse them for mileage per diems.

This software is easy to use and comes in handy for tax time, calculating all the mileage is a breeze. It's also a great way to keep our drivers honest and safe by monitoring their speed, harsh braking, and rapid acceleration. Businesses need this software, and linx up does a great job.

that it's not free :-). Other than that, there's not much to complain about.

Daniel
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must for fleet snow plowing

Kommentare: I’m very happy with Linxup!

I like the ability to know where my trucks are at any time. Setting up geofences has help to track time on site for our snow plowing locations.

So far so good! I have not found issues with using Linxup

Summer
Chief in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful monitoring

Kommentare: Not sure yet

Size; durability , wireless signal strength

Cons: battery life; unable to change temp from Celsius to Fahrenheit.Fairly costly for one monitor

Aaron
Property Maintenance Division Manager
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MONEY SAVER!!!

Kommentare: This is an absolute MUST for any service industry professional with multiple stops per day for multiple crews in multiple vehicles. We use it primarily in our lawn care. It's your "eyes in the sky". Our savings came from "idle time" and reduced "break time". The guys can't take extra breaks because we'll know about it. It stops moonlighting when we let trucks go home with guys for the night. We used to worry when someone wanted to use a truck over the weekend to"help a friend move" or "haul something away", now, we don't worry at all. We just get their address and their desired destination in the system and tell them there's a GPS in there. Then we look at the route the next day and pat him on the back or fire him! Totally worth it!

Cost and ROI! With just one unit in one truck for 1 week, we saved enough money to pay for 3 units for a year!

Jim
Rental in USA

I have not had to use customer support yet. Love this.

Ease of use, easy to go through, I can run reports very easily for maintenance etc. Keep an eye on my trucks and drivers

Debbie
Director of Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love Linxup

Kommentare: We have reduced gas usage and insurance premiums.

Easy to use and it is a great product to keep track of our fleet vehicles.

Can't think of anything. We are happy we chose Linxup

Murray
owner in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Owner/managing partner

Kommentare: Very great

track equipment, assists greatly to invoice rental customer.

tracker dies when not in cellular service and device requires replacement

Ray
Fleet Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Trackers on Fleet

Kommentare: Was using different company. Decided to try Linxup on the half of fleet that didn't have any. Liked them so much cancelled the other carrier and put Linxup in every vehicle in fleet.

Easy to use and install.

Antwort von Linxup GPS Tracking

Hello Ray and thanks for using Linxup GPS Tracking for your business, Superior Moving and Storage. We strive to make our software simple to use, our GPS tracking devices easy to install, and most importantly we guarantee customer satisfaction! So happy to be working with you and thanks again for your candid review of our GPS trackers for your fleet. Have a great day!

Joe
Service Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent program / system.

Kommentare: I love it. If you don't have this program / system you need to get it.

The mapping is VERY accurate and the vehicle info it provides is excellent.

Nothing. I really like this program / system

Mike
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Accurate Tracking

Kommentare: I bought this mostly to track my Dad who sometimes gets lost. Works very well. I also purchased one to track my high school and college student. It gives a lot of peace of mind.

Antwort von Linxup GPS Tracking

Hello Mike and thanks for reviewing Linxup GPS tracking. We are really glad to hear that our GPS tracking devices give you a lot of peace of mind! Whether you are tracking your Dad, your high school/college students, or your business, we are glad that our software solution works for you! Thanks again for the review and feel free to reach out to us if you need anything at all. Have a great day!

Casey
Admin in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Great product and service

I use this on my boat, so I can keep track of exactly where it is. If someone moves from a set location, my phone automatically gets a notification, email, and/or text message to notify me that the asset has been moved. Works great.

The software isn't super user friendly and isnt the easiest to use when on a mobile device, but pretty easy to use when on a computer