Über Linxup

Linxup GPS Tracking: Erlebe die enormen Vorteile von GPS-Tracking für dein Fahrzeug, deinen Fuhrpark oder deine Anlagen.

Erfahre mehr über Linxup

It was very easy to use and navigate everything.

It shows vehicles offline a lot, plug ins shows offline.

Bewertungen zu Linxup

4,0
3,7
3,8
3,8

Linxup hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 74 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Linxup bereits verwendet?

Madison
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rental Company

Integration and install were super easy. Switching from a similar product we had general knowledge of GPS tracking software; however, Linxup is a glorified version of what we were using. Not only is the real-time tracking with more frequent pings helpful, but being able to notify customers of boundaries crossed through SMS and maintenance logs make it that much better.

Linxup was an investment compared to our last software considering the quantity of devices needed and seasonal operational aspect. In terms of GPS tracking it is very comparable, but Linxup definitely has the upper hand. At times, seems a bit complex for our business, but the real-time tracking with more frequent pings was the big catch for us.

Tina
Construction Coordinator in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Central Confinement Review - Linxup

Kommentare: We have used Linxup for several years and we like it. We were able to price decline on our per unit price last year, and that is helpful. That makes Linxup even more competitive for us to keep, when we get good product for a good price. The service is lacking at times, but the overall product and service of Linxup is one that I would recommend.

I like how easy it is to use. It so easy to log in and see that it takes you directly to a map that show all of your vehicles, and with a quick list to see who may be offline. It also great to see who may need to vehicle maintenance with the check engine indicator online. The report are pretty easy to read and have been very helpful. A good product.

The support is what I have the most issue with in regards to Linxup. It really depends who you get on the phone. Some of the reps you speak to when a device loses a signal are great and quick, and don't try to keep you on the phone, but they want to solve your problem as quick as possible. However, the next time you call you could get a rep that acts like they are new and don't know what is really going on, which is strange to me how some representatives are so educated and others are not.

Mark

Unprofessional and Poor Quality

Kommentare: Very bad customer service. Product does not work, push notifications are all wrong, maps and mileage are wrong. trucks send wrong info and the product does not do as they stated.

It is very bad and never works with no support at all!

Switch and bait. They send the product without a contract and then threaten you to keep their poor design. Admin does not care and money is their only object.

Antwort von Linxup GPS Tracking

Hi Mark - It looks like you've been a customer for almost two years with several devices, so we're distressed to hear that you aren't happy. We strive to delight our customers and are anxious to make sure you're satisfied. It looks like some of the issues you've been having include incorrect installation of the wired devices and Google map speed alerts. Karen, one of our customer support reps, recently sent you instructions to correct the wiring, but we'd be happy to provide additional assistance if you'd like to give us a call. Speed limit data comes from Google, but we do have an easy way to update that if they are reporting incorrect data on your common routes. Just to clarify, we do sell our devices without contracts being required and never switch customers over to contracts unless they request it. We did recently send a standard update to our Terms & Conditions, but that does not change the terms of contracts or month-to-month service.

Adam
Iwner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

IFTA Tracking Made EASY!!

Kommentare: Linxup has been a great tool for our fleet of three trucks. I no longer have to go through trip sheets and logbooks trying to figure out state miles.

I like that it automatically calculates my miles per state and the software automatically calculates IDTA returns for the trucKS Iselect

I wish I could enter fuel in the app from my phone

Justin
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

On point tracking so I always know where my truck are and that they are traveling safely!

Kommentare: The tracking info the devices give in so valuable. I can break down all my employees travels to find ways to improve our routes. The safety info that gets communicated makes sure I can hold my drivers accountable which keeps every one safe.

Easy to use and VERY accurate info.

Wish there route program had more functions for dispatching like starting point and automatic route planning.

Antwort von Linxup GPS Tracking

Hello Justin and thanks for your review of Linxup GPS tracking for your business, RVA LawnCare. We strive to offer the easiest software to use that provides powerful data that you can use to grow your business and save money. As you know, our GPS tracking devices update every 60 seconds and accurate up to 15 feet so you always know where your equipment and drivers are (making it easier to update their routes as well). Thanks again for your review of Linxup GPS tracking!

Jenny
Accountant in USA

Cancelled Linxup over charges & alck of customer service

Kommentare: Frustrating. No customer service - even after years of using them. Will never refund or adjust a billing - keep charging reagardless of working services or not. Money clearer more important. After cancelling - had a rep call and was going to take care of everything. However when we asked for credit and to cancel - got rude. Still cancelled.

The features are easy to use, as is the reporting.

had trackers that did not work and they could not get to work - refused to stop charging for them. Got a random call that they were updating our trackers as ours were outdated. they imemdiately cancelled our tracking - leaving us with 2-3 weeks of no service. Still charged us for that period. One tracker never worked - was defective - still charged us for that for 2-3 months. Finally cancelled, as you leave a message and no one ever calls back. Had to file with credit card to get the services stopped.

Latine
Chief Transportation Officer in USA

Valuable Part of My Operation

Kommentare: The Linxup GPS Tracking reports speeding, fuel consumption and other careless driving and reports it daily so that I can immediately share with the driver for an immediate improvement.

Linxup tracking is an integral part of my operation. The information it provides is priceless when you're not able to be on the road. It helps to reign in careless behavior before it takes a toll on my bottom line.

One feature I wish it would provide would be an alert to my inbox when it is disconnected.

Daron
President in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Linxup experience

simple enough to use effective enough to provide needed information

devices are not as reliable as they should be.

Antwort von Linxup GPS Tracking

Hi Daron, thanks for your feedback! We're interested to hear more about the issue you're experiencing or the specific problem you're trying to solve. I'm including my personal contact info to you directly and I'll be happy to get you in touch with the right person, based on what you're trying to solve. You can also feel free to contact our support team at 1-877-732-4980 at your earliest convenience.

Corey
General Manager in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: We use Linxup for all of our fleet vehicles. The software, especially the mobile app helps not only with the location and routes of the vehicles but many of the other tools are very helpful. Warnings, notification of when a vehicle is used outside of hours, vehicle needs, etc. help with meeting our fleet needs. I recommend this product to others.

Notifications

Mobile App could be a little more user friendly when going from place to another in the app

DrWilliam
DrWilliam
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Substandard product and App features don't work well

None really that other companies don't offer. Linxup is not special in any way.

Every time this GPS company makes an upgrade to their GPS App the make it worse than before. Very difficult on the eyes and way too fidgety to see where the vehicle is. Customer service is practically non-existent as well. At present my trackers are all OFFLINE for over 10 days and they are certainly not moving their feet to get them working for me and act like they could care less that the product I am paying for doesn't work. They act like it is my problem and not theirs. I am going to look for another company as soon as possible since I am tired of dealing with the problems this one has. Would advise not using them and looking elsewhere.

Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not use this company

Kommentare: it is clear for reading other review that the product is poor quality and often breaks i will never be using this company again

nothing app glitches, and trackers regularly disassemble

This is one of the worse companies i have ever done business will I'm a turo host and had 11 trackers. the trackers would often not work, I reached out to [sensitive content hidden] multiple time to fix my broken trackers and I did not hear back from him. I requested to cancel services because the service was so bad and the trackers were often not working and [sensitive content hidden] said "I do understand where you are coming from here, but that is not an accurate statement, and even if it were, I have already reduced the early termination fees in half from what you owe based upon the contract. " [sensitive content hidden] insinuated that I was a liar, 1 of my cars was actually stolen, i have records of speaking to the police around the time I reach out to [sensitive content hidden] to replace the tracker that was in that car. there is way better options the Linxup, there system regularly does not work. you are unable to get a hold of customer support to replace the item or ask questions........ the also took 2600 out of my account without letting me know. reach out to me if you would like proof.do not do business with them here is [sensitive content hidden] said when I told him i did not authorize them taking my rent money out of my account " Technically, it was authorized to be over twice the amount that was charged" [sensitive content hidden] Email as proof that I spoke to him [sensitive content hidden]

SCOTT
OWNER in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NEW VERSION DEVICES ARE GARBAGE

Kommentare: Very poor tech support. Happy until 4g units now very unhappy. Looking for another vehndor. Highly do not suggest Linxup.

For years I have used Linxup with almost no issues, never even a need to call for tech support. A few months ago it started acting up so i called and was connected to sales. I learned the reason was a new 4g device was out. I signed a new contract, had 2 devices and a camera sent to me. 90 % of the time one device either is not functioning. I called support and was told need to be in the open sky, Problem was I was in the same area as the old one that worked. Promised call back in 20 minutes. Days later called back and no luck sit hold tech support. Called sales and she transferred me and still 20 min wait. didn't fix it. Called again yesterday and recording techs busy leave message and call back. now 30plus hours later and no call

The old ones were awesome new version is junk and doesnt work.

poor customer service

Kommentare: If you call in to purchase a new device, they will answer in 10 seconds. If you have an issue or would like to setup a new device, they will never answer. I have been trying to call for 5 days, also sending emails and leaving voicemails. No one has returned a single call. I spoke to one individual in another department but could barely hear him with his dogs barking nonstop in the background! Really dogs barking. This is shameful

Tracking works ok. but support for issues is horrible

Allan
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ok software. Poor support.

Kommentare: I’ll just say this, I called them to remove my card from auto pay and they refused to do it despite being required to do so by law. They appear to be desperate for business. And not very friendly when you call them out.

The devices were reasonably reliable. I guess.

The support. Had issues at various time with devices not being shipped to correct location, issues logging in, billing, communication, etc. at the end of the day, Linxup didn’t follow through with their promise to take care of issues.

Antwort von Linxup GPS Tracking

Mr. Draper - We're very sorry you've experienced issues with our support. We do strive to delight all of customers. We understand there are issues with your existing devices that remain under contract. If you would like additional assistance, I've briefed a member of our Customer Experience team about this issue and you may contact him directly (Beau Giessman (314) 449-8486 ext. 314). I'm also sending his information along in a direct message to you with this response.

Danetta
GM in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Drains our vehicle batteries!

Kommentare: When I called customer service to report this problem they wanted us to have all our vehicles at our shop at the same time so they could troubleshoot. I explained that this was not possible as we have customers that have no air conditioning in central Texas and could not wait to have their AC's repaired so they could work on our trucks. I then tried cancelling the services since we were unable to use them and they refused to let us out of a contract that our dispatcher (which had no authorization to sign for this service) had signed for. So now I am stuck paying for a service we can not use and they made no attempt to rectify this situation. Not happy and will never recommend this company! I can not fathom treating one of our customers the way linxup has treated and continues to treat us.

Nothing! I run a service company and can not have our vehicles down. This system consistently drained the batteries and left our techs stranded on multiple locations.

Drains our vehicle batteries and leaves my techs stranded. We had to unplug cameras and are being forced to pay for it rather than letting us out of a bogus contract.

Matt
Account Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Honest Opinion

Kommentare: At first, I felt like my sales rep genuinely cared about me as a customer. I was told things about their system and video recording that, honestly, sold me on their system. It wasn't until later that we began to realize that was just sales pitch and it was what we wanted to hear not the truth of the product. Had the sales rep been upfront and honest with me, it wouldn't have been an issue and it would have helped in our decision making process.

It was very easy to use and navigate everything.

We had quite a few issues with the GPS showing a truck at a particular area when in reality, the truck was 30 minutes in the opposite direction as where it was showing. We had issues with the cameras not recording properly.

BILL
President in USA

ELD & GPS Tracking

The IFTA Plus...makes my life easy at fuel tax time

Tablet disconnects from truck (getting better though)

Antwort von Linxup GPS Tracking

Hi Bill, thanks so much for your feedback regarding our ELD product. We're happy to hear that IFTA helps to reduce some burden on your end. Regarding the tablet disconnecting, we wanted to ensure that you're running the latest Data Service App (DSA) software (version 1.5.4) for best results. Also, we are in the process of releasing a tablet software update across all of our ELD devices in circulation over the course of the next three weeks that should address a number of issues that could cause a dropped connection. We'll keep an eye on your account when rolling these updates out, though please do let us know if this issue persists. Thank you!

Luke
Operations in
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

They make it IMPOSSIBLE to cancel

It works, easy to read maps, good mobile app. GPS reports more frequently in turns, giving more accurate tracking path.

Cannot cancel service other than disputing with credit card company. They won't take cancellations on their website, over the phone, or by email. You can only use the "contact us" form, and cancellation messages are not responded to or honored. Only way to get them to stop billing you is through your credit card company. False idling alerts. Whenever key is turned it thinks you're idling. There's no way for software to interperet whether engine is on by the battery voltage, which should be very easy

RONALD
GM in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Linxup GPS Tracking

Kommentare: My overall experience with Linxup GPS Tracking has only been an okay one. i think I will be changing companies once my contracts are up

What I like most about Linxup GPS Tracking is that I'm able to see where all my vehicles are at at any given moment right from my phone

What i like least about this software is that some of it is glitchey. I have to constantly reset the trackers so that they are online. this becomes very annoying.

Willie
Fleet owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This company is a ripoff

Kommentare: One of my trackers malfunctioned after two day of installation. I've tried for a whole week to get in touch with customer service via emails and phone calls with zero responses from either. The guy " [SENSITIVE CONTENT] " he was quick to pick up the phone and call to make a sell even gave me his information to reach him directly. He answered the phone once , transfered me to customer service who took my information and said they woul check into it and call me back within 2 hours its been a week now with no call. These people are very quick to respond to make a sell but if you have a problem you cant get in touch with anyone. My advice to you is to stay away from this company and if you are already a customer and having problems do as i did and report them to the BBB and cancel whatever payment method they have on file for you because they will continue to take your money even after you have sent them several email asking them to cancel. ( STAY AWAY ! )

Nothing at all it failed after 2 days of use

I didint like anything about this product

Chuck
Operations/ ASM in USA

We have been tracking our fleet for more than 2 years. We recovered a stolen semi within hours!

Ease of identifying vehicle locations on map and the alerts functions. I also like the report functions.

Dependence on the maps "posted speed limits". Although I can manually change the limit on sections of road I shouldn't have to waste my time doing so. I'd also like to see customizable vehicle icons so I can quickly determine which is which- ex. a truck vs. a car vs. a tractor.

Kevin
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Device

Kommentare: Have 11 units and helps me keep up with my equipment. I know if a driver has not moved to check on them quickly to ensure their safety.

Ability of location within minutes.

Satellites sometimes get blocked and stalls tracking for a few minutes.

Antwort von Linxup GPS Tracking

Hello Kevin, Thanks for the reviewing Linxup GPS Tracking and we appreciate your feedback! We serve a lot of customer in the transportation, trucking and railroad industries and know that safety is a large priority. Glad that you are using our idling alerts and safe driving report cards to keep your drivers safe! Thanks again for your review and we appreciate the feedback!

Duane
owner in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Accurate Product, works great

Kommentare: Tracking my personal vehicles

It works as expected and gives great peace of mind.

Its a bit more expensive to have trackers on four cars than most people want to pay. Would be better if longer term customers could earn discounts. * Would be great if it could page me after hours if someone opened a door.

Lewis
VP of Operations in USA

My Linxup Comments

The ability to get instant information.

The inability to save route maps for future reference. I would like to save certain vehicle route maps.

Antwort von Linxup GPS Tracking

Hi Lewis - Thank you for the feedback! At this time you can't save a specific route to view on the map, but you can use Route Replay to go back and view routes by vehicle for at least one year. You can also download all data from routes to an excel file. We're passing along your suggestion to our product development team for consideration as an additional feature.

Pres in USA

Linxup Gps

Kommentare: Linxup has been a handy device to track my fleet and dispatch for service calls as well remind me when i need oil changes and inspections on the fleet.

Software very useful for my needs as well as able to tell me about my drivers and vehicles

Dont like that i need to replace units because they go bad