Über Better Proposals

Webbasierte Software, mit der du Vorschläge schneller ausarbeiten, sie unglaublich aussehen lassen und den Auftrag mit elektronischen Unterschriften schneller erhalten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Better Proposals

It simplifies so much for me. I also love that you can see when the proposal has been opened so you know whether to follow up.

There were a few things that were a little confusing during the set up process.

Bewertungen zu Better Proposals

Better Proposals hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 158 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Better Proposals bereits verwendet?

Shade
Shade
Business Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Beautiful Proposals Made Easy!

Kommentare: Overall, it is a really great software! If you're looking to create beautiful proposals that impress clients in timely manner, Better Proposals definitely comes through!

The template-rich platform makes it super easy to select a template and tweak it for our own individual use-case. It's like someone has done the research as to what you need in a particular proposal and all you have to do is go in and make a few changes to customize it to your particular case. Also, all the proposals are beautiful and easy to navigate by the clients. Clients are always impressed when they view a proposal from Better Proposals!

I didn't really like the fact that Zapier integration is only reserved for their higher plans. To me that is somewhat restrictive for those on the lower paid plan as the sooner automation is a part of one's workflow - the better! To reserve that only for the higher paid plans to me doesn't make much sense.

Jamie
Commercial Lead in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great system- would recommend

Kommentare: Put it this way, I very rarely go out of my way to go and leave reviews. But on this occasion I sought it out because it was deserved. The thing that has stood out the most for me with BP has been the customer service. You get through to an actual person within a couple of minutes, who always have the correct answer, no matter how big or small. It royally does my head in that most SAAS products and any service providers for that matter are transitioning to auto bots and endless questions to try and determine your answer. Whereas BP is literally an actual person, within minutes. Refreshing. Last year two of BP's senior team had many calls with customers to gather feedback. I raised a number of points about minor tweaks that could be looked at and they were completely open to these. It actually feels like they change the platform based on what their customers want.

In previous roles, proposals have been crudely formatted word documents or presentation pitch decks. It took a little while to get used to the system, but once you have the gist of how it works, it's incredibly easy to use. We consistently receive great feedback from prospects about the proposals. It's incredibly easy to use internally and doesn't feel 'cluttered'.

It does take a little while to get used to, but that would be the case with any system. There are a few little features that would be useful, but none that I would deem critical.

Travis
Producer in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not as good as the competition and dishonest leadership

Kommentare: I found some actions by the founders in how they handled customers who pre-paid for a lifetime account in extremely questionable territory on ethics. Basically they took tens of thousands of dollars of early investors money and gave a lifetime account promising they would roll out online payments for credit cards. When they finally rolled it out, it is a free service for paid plans but they went back on their word for these early investors. They now want a percent of ALL the revenue paid through the platform ON TOP of the actual payment fees from Paypal etc. Except, if you give up your lifetime account and convert to a monthly subscription model, then they don't take a percent of your sales collected. The way they still to this day deny this basic integration they promised to these customers - their lack of bug fixes - their rude customer responses when it comes to this top

I like that I can make a proposal, save things as a template, and make a decent looking proposal.

I found the template builder a little bit clunky with the design and lost my designs a few times as I was learning the platform.

Satisfied Customer

Kommentare: My experience with Better Proposals is always friendly and productive.

Better Proposals allows me to send professional proposals to my clients easily and efficiently. My proposals are better than some business's websites. My conversion rates are over 70%.

Nothing to dislike, Better Proposals is an ace in my book.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Proposals

Kommentare: I was able to quickly move clients from the lead stage into the negotiation stage. If you are still working on Office/Pages, even Google Docs, you will understand how much time it takes finicking around details. Using their templates was more simple, and once you did some for your most frequent services, new ones would be easier and faster to create. I could also track when users checked on the proposals, and even add a live chat widget so that I could always be available for potential clients. I found a better offer for my needs on another platform, but I would still consider them depending on specific needs.

Coming from making Google Docs proposals, this platform was indeed Better. I was able to take advantage of their vast template library and quickly send proposals to clients. I liked how it tracked views for each individual recipient and how the dashboard was able to show you how much sales you have closed.

I was using the basic plan and even tho I never maxed their allowed proposals per month, I still found that intimidating.

Nik
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely brilliant for proposals, sign-offs and contracts

Kommentare: Better Proposals makes me look like a serious pro to my clients and acts as a touchstone throughout the projects we work on. They sign a contract that appears to be loading from my website and then see the same format again as they sign off on milestones and eventually close off a job. I missed out on the AppSumo deal but honestly it's well worth the money I spend on it each month. Top tip - get your templates all set up so you can bang proposals and documents out quickly. Then you'll really feel the power of it.

I absolutely love the activity tracking on proposals - I've avoided several misunderstandings by spotting that new customers hadn't read important parts of their proposals and was able to gently ask, "and everything was OK with the payment terms/timeline/bit where you promised to write amazing website content yourself?" and draw their attention back to it. The marketplace of templates is fantastic too, though I still need to re-write things in my own tone and for my own company's use cases.

I can't think of much to dislike. I do sometimes find the pricing tables a little fiddly but that's because they made them a lot more flexible for us. It's still a million times easier than any other way I can think of doing it.

Aaron
Director of Digital Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Without a Doubt... The best available!!!

Kommentare: I love it! I used the free trial and when that was out I upgraded. So far, ( knock on wood), all proposals have ended with signed contracts!!!!

The ability to customize the branding is huge. However, the ability for me to know when my client has seen the proposal and where they left off helps me in my follow up.

My least favorite thing about the software is the text editor. It is sometimes hit and miss when it wants to show up. Maybe its operator error but that is the only frustration I have.

Dylan
Head of Business Devlopment in UK
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We Win Business Because of BP!

Kommentare: A*** and will keep using as our proposal system as long as i am at the business and even if I'm not the team love it and even the MD

This service is great for our sales and marketing team and is appealing to our clients when they receive a proposal or contract due to its branding capabilities and UX and UI.

Only downside I can see is the editing can be slow when they are fixing problems such as the pricing table but rarely does this happen

Dean
CEO in Slowenien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better Proposals is Transforming Proposal Management

Kommentare: My overall experience with Better Proposals has been overwhelmingly positive. The platform has proven to be an invaluable tool for streamlining the proposal management process from start to finish. Its customizable templates have saved us countless hours, allowing us to focus more on client relationships and less on administrative tasks. The real-time tracking features have also provided crucial insights into client behavior, enabling timely and effective follow-ups. While there is a learning curve for some of the advanced features, the benefits far outweigh the initial time investment. Overall, Better Proposals has been a game-changer in enhancing our efficiency and competitiveness.

What I liked most about Better Proposals is its user-friendly interface coupled with powerful features like customizable templates and real-time tracking. These elements not only streamline the proposal creation process but also provide valuable insights into client engagement, significantly improving the odds of closing deals.

What I liked least is perhaps the learning curve for some of the more advanced features, which might be intimidating for users who are new to proposal software. However, everything else is fantastic. Even the pricing! I think you can charge more!

Jens

Competent contract management

I like how straighforward it is. You make the template and then you can just send out a complete and impressive contract/agreement/proposal in minutes. We used to do these by modifying a word doc and this is just so much faster, easier, and more professional.

Nothing. It's all good and we use it all the time.

Andrew
Director in Australien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better Proposals review

Kommentare: I wanted to move from a quote to a professional proposal and this was a leap that this app has provided

The formate is as I wanted it to be and I haven't seen it like this in other apps

The CRM lacks a tab to source contacts. On occasion it glitches e.g i add a cost in and then look back to see it didn't write it correctly

Tom
Owner in Österreich
Internet, Selbstständig

Great Software for Online Proposals

Kommentare: Once you have set everything up you can push out proposals in a very short period of time that wow your future clients.

The templates make it very easy to create beautiful proposals in a very short period of time. They look good on desktop as well as mobile. Owner often pushes out updates and also gives good tips on how to make proposals better based on data he gathers.

Design-Wise you don't have a huge amount of blocks at your disposal, but it is more than enough actually to not get lost in too much design and focus on the content of your proposal.

Seth
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

BetterProposals has changed how I sell my services - for the better.

Kommentare: A 36% conversion rate and improving!

I love the ease of use of this platform. I set up a template for each of my services. Then, once I've had an initial phone call with a prospective client, I send the proposal. It details all of the services in a beautiful way and really helps me show, not tell, the value of my services.

The design experience is so easy to use that it lacks some flexibility I wish for. Also, some of the integrations can be harder to setup - It'd be great to have more of the "add-ons" available to the base subscription.

Matthew
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software to create, send, and track proposals

Kommentare: We used Better Proposals for our startup - we used them in all of our cold outreach campaigns to generate interest as the digital proposals were easy for our prospects to access and the presentation made it easy to share our services.

Easy to use/ get set up/ track activity such as opens and clicked, amazing UI to build proposals, and integrated into our payment provider.

Nothing negative to say - this software works very well and the UI is awesome.

Shandre
Senior Branch administrator in Südafrika
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for those who are too busy

Kommentare: Due to my busy schedule it helped me know that everything was taken care of. the fact that what I see before me is what a client will also see, this is crucial. if I am on the go I can use my cell phone and do not have to be in front of a laptop or computer. I can access it any time and anywhere.

The fact that it is so user friendly and the simplicity of it.

Nothing

georgia
ceo in USA

Great Proposal Software!

Kommentare: great

Templates and payment features are great and the ease of use are what makes this software optimal.

it is not mobile optimized on the user side..

James
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Proposal Software Out There

Kommentare: Great!

I've been using BP for a long time now and really respect the product. As a sales agency, I can tell you I've seen and used many proposal softwares in the past, and Better Proposals is by far the best out there. Well done!

There is a little bit of a small learning curve to get started. Very worth it once you do!

Internet, Selbstständig

Beautiful Professional Proposals

Kommentare: I no longer stress about proposals. Better Proposals has made things so simple from setup to acceptance and payment. I feel more confident each time I send a proposal and my increased sales show it.

Better Proposals is fantastic! There are so many different templates for any kind of proposal you would need. It walks you through every step of setting it up and makes everything so simple. I especially like that it accepts electronic signatures and allows payment directly from the document. The tracking of the document as to whether it has been opened, read and signed is a big plus too.

There's not much I can say for what I don't like. Better Proposals has been a time saver, increased my closed deals and is affordable.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Changed my game for proposals a lot and always improving

Kommentare: I'm far from a power user as I only send out a few proposals a month but they go very smooth with Better Proposals. I love the tracking and signing right in the proposal.

The software couldn't be easier to use and the templates to start with are perfect. The platform makes it easy to create proposals and track them after they're sent. Not only that but every year they release a very helpful infographic on what makes a proposal the most likely to get accepted. That's extremely helpful in tweaking my own strategy.

Sometimes the editor can be a bit buggy and lost a bit of content but this is rare. I'm not sure if it has to do with me using Safari instead of the ubiquitous Chrome.

Internet

Much better than sending quotes or using a word doc.

Kommentare: More sales.

Much more impressive to prospective clients then just sending a quote or word doc. Quality graphics, terms laid out, can put in videos and works on all devices. I closed deals on it right away.

Could have a few more integrations. Subscriptions work but not on PayPal. They have already added some integrations since I joined though so I would imagine that continues.

Antwort von Better Proposals

Hey, thanks for the review. Very cool of you and super glad you're liking it. Subscriptions with PayPal are near impossible to get a really nice experience with so we've left it out for now. We will revisit it periodically and hope that PayPal improves.

Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Proposal builder that is easy to use and simple to create with.

Kommentare: Transparency, Speed

Really intuitive and simple to use tool. The most useful feature of this tool are its templates. Reusing templates allows me a speedy start into the proposal creation process. The tool even offers the ability to create templates of your own. With a Stripe integration for immediate payment, Better Proposals is amazing value for money!

The exported layouts have not been consistently good looking. To be truly effective, I'd like to customize the proposals a bit more and also figure out how to make the visuals a bit better.

Evelyn
Marketing Coordinator in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Better Proposals — not bad, could be better (pardon the pun!)

Better Proposal allows for fairly easy set up of templates and is great if you're sending out large volumes of proposals. It will give advanced data and insights into the potential client interaction with the proposal. I like Better Proposal for its dashboard as well as it tracks your metrics in the dollar value of the proposal.

The text editor is a bit weak and often there are weird bugs with spacing and copy/pasting text from another source. Once you've got a template you like it's easy, but changing things once it's been set is quite annoying. If the text editor improved and broadened in its capabilities, it would be the perfect proposal software.

Richard
owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

It's what I use every time I need to send a proposal.

The online signature and tracking side is great. Everyone I send these to are impressed with the look.

Probably the template building. It took me awhile to get it just like I wanted. I feel like they could improve the editing tools and the payment integration without going to Zapier.

Cammy
CEO in Philippinen
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just what I was looking for! So far I love better proposals.

Kommentare: Proposals are always great with Better Proposals!

Here are a few features I like most about Better Proposals: They have a lot of templates to get you started with. No limits on the number of products or services I add in the proposal Videos can be embedded. Chat integration, for example, we can embed Zendesk Chat, on the proposals. and their Analytics. Love how it shows how much time a client have read the proposal page.

CRM integration requires a higher plan. No merge tags, yep, they currently do not have this. This feature is a HUGE necessity to save time and avoid errors, REALLY MUST IMPLEMENT! No API. I would love to have a slack integration aswell.

Antwort von Better Proposals

Hey Cammy, Thanks so much for the review. Massively appreciate it! Pleased to let you know that merge tags is now live. Slack integration will be coming at some point, as will an API. Thanks again and stay well. Adam

Tyler
Cofounder in USA

Send better proposals

We switched to this tool from sending out slideshows. It’s much better than our Google sheets, that’s for sure! We love the templates and blocks you can create. It’s nice to know when clients are looking or reviewing proposals too!

The biggest con is having to email the proposal. The in-tool email is really limited, I never want to use it, so I use a dummy email and then just copy the link to send to my client.