Über Better Proposals

Webbasierte Software, mit der du Vorschläge schneller ausarbeiten, sie unglaublich aussehen lassen und den Auftrag mit elektronischen Unterschriften schneller erhalten kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Better Proposals

There were a few things that were a little confusing during the set up process.

Bewertungen zu Better Proposals

Better Proposals hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 157 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Better Proposals bereits verwendet?

Shade
Shade
Business Owner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Beautiful Proposals Made Easy!

Kommentare: Overall, it is a really great software! If you're looking to create beautiful proposals that impress clients in timely manner, Better Proposals definitely comes through!

The template-rich platform makes it super easy to select a template and tweak it for our own individual use-case. It's like someone has done the research as to what you need in a particular proposal and all you have to do is go in and make a few changes to customize it to your particular case. Also, all the proposals are beautiful and easy to navigate by the clients. Clients are always impressed when they view a proposal from Better Proposals!

I didn't really like the fact that Zapier integration is only reserved for their higher plans. To me that is somewhat restrictive for those on the lower paid plan as the sooner automation is a part of one's workflow - the better! To reserve that only for the higher paid plans to me doesn't make much sense.

Jamie
Commercial Lead in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great system- would recommend

Kommentare: Put it this way, I very rarely go out of my way to go and leave reviews. But on this occasion I sought it out because it was deserved. The thing that has stood out the most for me with BP has been the customer service. You get through to an actual person within a couple of minutes, who always have the correct answer, no matter how big or small. It royally does my head in that most SAAS products and any service providers for that matter are transitioning to auto bots and endless questions to try and determine your answer. Whereas BP is literally an actual person, within minutes. Refreshing. Last year two of BP's senior team had many calls with customers to gather feedback. I raised a number of points about minor tweaks that could be looked at and they were completely open to these. It actually feels like they change the platform based on what their customers want.

In previous roles, proposals have been crudely formatted word documents or presentation pitch decks. It took a little while to get used to the system, but once you have the gist of how it works, it's incredibly easy to use. We consistently receive great feedback from prospects about the proposals. It's incredibly easy to use internally and doesn't feel 'cluttered'.

It does take a little while to get used to, but that would be the case with any system. There are a few little features that would be useful, but none that I would deem critical.

Travis
Producer in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not as good as the competition and dishonest leadership

Kommentare: I found some actions by the founders in how they handled customers who pre-paid for a lifetime account in extremely questionable territory on ethics. Basically they took tens of thousands of dollars of early investors money and gave a lifetime account promising they would roll out online payments for credit cards. When they finally rolled it out, it is a free service for paid plans but they went back on their word for these early investors. They now want a percent of ALL the revenue paid through the platform ON TOP of the actual payment fees from Paypal etc. Except, if you give up your lifetime account and convert to a monthly subscription model, then they don't take a percent of your sales collected. The way they still to this day deny this basic integration they promised to these customers - their lack of bug fixes - their rude customer responses when it comes to this top

I like that I can make a proposal, save things as a template, and make a decent looking proposal.

I found the template builder a little bit clunky with the design and lost my designs a few times as I was learning the platform.

Dean
CEO in Slowenien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better Proposals is Transforming Proposal Management

Kommentare: My overall experience with Better Proposals has been overwhelmingly positive. The platform has proven to be an invaluable tool for streamlining the proposal management process from start to finish. Its customizable templates have saved us countless hours, allowing us to focus more on client relationships and less on administrative tasks. The real-time tracking features have also provided crucial insights into client behavior, enabling timely and effective follow-ups. While there is a learning curve for some of the advanced features, the benefits far outweigh the initial time investment. Overall, Better Proposals has been a game-changer in enhancing our efficiency and competitiveness.

What I liked most about Better Proposals is its user-friendly interface coupled with powerful features like customizable templates and real-time tracking. These elements not only streamline the proposal creation process but also provide valuable insights into client engagement, significantly improving the odds of closing deals.

What I liked least is perhaps the learning curve for some of the more advanced features, which might be intimidating for users who are new to proposal software. However, everything else is fantastic. Even the pricing! I think you can charge more!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Proposals

Kommentare: I was able to quickly move clients from the lead stage into the negotiation stage. If you are still working on Office/Pages, even Google Docs, you will understand how much time it takes finicking around details. Using their templates was more simple, and once you did some for your most frequent services, new ones would be easier and faster to create. I could also track when users checked on the proposals, and even add a live chat widget so that I could always be available for potential clients. I found a better offer for my needs on another platform, but I would still consider them depending on specific needs.

Coming from making Google Docs proposals, this platform was indeed Better. I was able to take advantage of their vast template library and quickly send proposals to clients. I liked how it tracked views for each individual recipient and how the dashboard was able to show you how much sales you have closed.

I was using the basic plan and even tho I never maxed their allowed proposals per month, I still found that intimidating.

Nik
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely brilliant for proposals, sign-offs and contracts

Kommentare: Better Proposals makes me look like a serious pro to my clients and acts as a touchstone throughout the projects we work on. They sign a contract that appears to be loading from my website and then see the same format again as they sign off on milestones and eventually close off a job. I missed out on the AppSumo deal but honestly it's well worth the money I spend on it each month. Top tip - get your templates all set up so you can bang proposals and documents out quickly. Then you'll really feel the power of it.

I absolutely love the activity tracking on proposals - I've avoided several misunderstandings by spotting that new customers hadn't read important parts of their proposals and was able to gently ask, "and everything was OK with the payment terms/timeline/bit where you promised to write amazing website content yourself?" and draw their attention back to it. The marketplace of templates is fantastic too, though I still need to re-write things in my own tone and for my own company's use cases.

I can't think of much to dislike. I do sometimes find the pricing tables a little fiddly but that's because they made them a lot more flexible for us. It's still a million times easier than any other way I can think of doing it.

Aaron
Director of Digital Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Without a Doubt... The best available!!!

Kommentare: I love it! I used the free trial and when that was out I upgraded. So far, ( knock on wood), all proposals have ended with signed contracts!!!!

The ability to customize the branding is huge. However, the ability for me to know when my client has seen the proposal and where they left off helps me in my follow up.

My least favorite thing about the software is the text editor. It is sometimes hit and miss when it wants to show up. Maybe its operator error but that is the only frustration I have.

Dylan
Head of Business Devlopment in UK
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We Win Business Because of BP!

Kommentare: A*** and will keep using as our proposal system as long as i am at the business and even if I'm not the team love it and even the MD

This service is great for our sales and marketing team and is appealing to our clients when they receive a proposal or contract due to its branding capabilities and UX and UI.

Only downside I can see is the editing can be slow when they are fixing problems such as the pricing table but rarely does this happen

Nick
Director in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We've found it great for conversions

Kommentare: We have found it really useful for recruitment of clients and find it helps with conversikns

Our potential clients can get all the info they need in one place and ability to track opens is really useful to proactively follow up.

The template editor UX could be better, should be easier to copy sections and columns are hard to work with.

Jens

Competent contract management

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like how straighforward it is. You make the template and then you can just send out a complete and impressive contract/agreement/proposal in minutes. We used to do these by modifying a word doc and this is just so much faster, easier, and more professional.

Nothing. It's all good and we use it all the time.

Tom
Owner in Österreich
Internet, Selbstständig

Great Software for Online Proposals

Kommentare: Once you have set everything up you can push out proposals in a very short period of time that wow your future clients.

The templates make it very easy to create beautiful proposals in a very short period of time. They look good on desktop as well as mobile. Owner often pushes out updates and also gives good tips on how to make proposals better based on data he gathers.

Design-Wise you don't have a huge amount of blocks at your disposal, but it is more than enough actually to not get lost in too much design and focus on the content of your proposal.

Seth
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

BetterProposals has changed how I sell my services - for the better.

Kommentare: A 36% conversion rate and improving!

I love the ease of use of this platform. I set up a template for each of my services. Then, once I've had an initial phone call with a prospective client, I send the proposal. It details all of the services in a beautiful way and really helps me show, not tell, the value of my services.

The design experience is so easy to use that it lacks some flexibility I wish for. Also, some of the integrations can be harder to setup - It'd be great to have more of the "add-ons" available to the base subscription.

Amy
Amy
Brand Strategist in UK

Super helpful software

I love that I can create great-looking proposals really quickly and then have the customer sign straight from within their proposal. It simplifies so much for me. I also love that you can see when the proposal has been opened so you know whether to follow up.

The template function could do with work, I can't figure out how to create a blank template without just copying an existing proposal. I'd also love to be able to have a pricing table in more than one place in the proposal (same table just in two different places), but it's not a dealbreaker.

Brilliant Saas - couldn't do without it.

Better Proposals is really easy to use. It just works well and gives me a great selection of templates and previous proposals to choose from. It looks amazing and their new PDF export feature is just sublime. Most clients like to print out a proposal to take it to a board meeting and it means that when they do, my proposal will look really good. Clean, easy to read and impressive.

I would like there to be more control over custom fields / merge tags in the templates. There are a few, like Company name etc, but it would be great to be able to do more with this and setup custom fields to use across all proposals.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Proposal Software Available

Kommentare: Excellent. I have used it for dozens and dozens of proposals to clients and it is the fastest, easiest way to get a contract signed.

Better Proposals gives me a way to easily create proposals for clients in any number of categories. They are always adding functionality and I use it all the time for new clients.

I have had it for a couple years, even back at the start it was solid. Nothing really comes to mind right now, especially with all the stuff they continue to add.

Hayden
Owner/Operator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Must-have for web designers!

Kommentare: Really like it. It allows me to spend more time on the projects I want to work on, instead of spending half the day writing proposals.

I love how much it makes my job easier! The two most common projects I have to write a proposal for are website builds, and logo/branding packages. Which are NOT quick to write up, as there are so many line items and details to cover. This software makes this part of my job a lot easier.

There's a bit of a learning curve, and the price is higher than me just going into Google Docs or Creative Cloud (a package I'm paying for anyway) - but I think it's worth the extra money for a unique, task-specific tool like this.

Affordable and Professional Proposals

It's so easy to use. No learning curve. And LOVE all of the new templates. I also love how I receive an email immediately after a client signs the document. I like how Better Proposal lets me know how long the client has read the proposal- it let's me know if they are serious or not. The software itself is very simple, and professional. Better Proposals definitely steps up your game with their professional onboarding system.

I cant think of any. So far I am really happy with it

Daniel
Daniel
Olympic FreeStyle & MMA Wrestling Coach in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

helps convert leads into sales

Kommentare: it def helps convert leads into sales

I love the design and how professional proposals look. I often get compliments on how professional my business looks using this platform. Also, love the notifications i get when a client has viewed or signed the proposals.

I don't really like the PDF version of the proposals. If I use images and not enough text to fill the page it add a lot of white space to the file which does not look that great. The web version looks great thought.

James
Managing Director in Neuseeland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I tried ALL proposal SAAS on the market in 2018 and I THIS is by far the best!

Kommentare: Being able to track what pages of the proposal my customer has read.

Where do I start - TRACKING - My most favourite feature - I'm able to track what pages my customer's have viewed, the device its viewed on AND how long they spent on each page! So powerful! - INTEGRATIONS - it integrates with CRMs and Payment gateways! - POSITIVE FEEDBACK - I can easily walk clients through the proposal and they love it. - PROFESSIONAL - It makes me look so professional.

None whatsoever! We love it and all its features. We will continue using the software throughout our onboarding process.

Ian
PreSales Manager in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best packages I've bought in recent times

Kommentare: Increased conversion rate
Huge time saving
Increase in prospects buying into the brand

The time saving compared to traditional proposal writing are huge! What took me over 2 hours to do previously, now takes just 30 minutes. The ability to make your proposals simple, informative and professional has increased our conversion rate and it's only getting better. A must buy!

A deeper integration to our CRM would be useful along with an internal sign off process but the rest of the functionality of the software definitely make up for what it doesn't have.

Natalie
Owner/Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

My Essential Tool for Web Development Clients

Kommentare: The templates make it extremely simple to create a custom proposal for my clients. As an IT consultant with many different projects, I appreciate the variety of proposal templates that are available, as well as how easy it is to modify the proposal for my needs. Thank you!

There are many templates to choose as starting points that can be customized by my specific needs. I LOVE the fact that I can see when my clients open the proposals, and the online signing feature is super-convenient for my out-of-state clients.

The saved PDF of the proposal isn't the prettiest; I wish I could set page breaks to make things flow nicer. However, this is made to be an online platform so my clients view the proposal using the link. I rarely have the need to save and print the PDF.

Ian
Managing Partner in Australien

A great tool. Templates and analytics are powerful.

Clients love the simplicity and design fo the proposals. I love the analytics and how it streamlines my workflow.

No complaints. BP is a crucial part of my tech stack and workflow for services. I've also implemented BP for several clients, even those with a single standard offer--the analytics makes it a great tool for testing and refining offers.

Tyler
Cofounder in USA

Send better proposals

We switched to this tool from sending out slideshows. It’s much better than our Google sheets, that’s for sure! We love the templates and blocks you can create. It’s nice to know when clients are looking or reviewing proposals too!

The biggest con is having to email the proposal. The in-tool email is really limited, I never want to use it, so I use a dummy email and then just copy the link to send to my client.

Shannon
Shannon
Blogger in USA

Send Beautiful Proposals and Save Dozens Of Hours Doing So

Kommentare: I save dozens of hours a month on proposal writing

When I used to create my own proposals, it would typically take me about 3-4 hours to create a custom proposal. With Better Proposals, I can create templates and add sections of content as needed, saving me about 2 hours on average for each custom proposal. Also includes open notifications and online signing .

They used to only have a handful of templates available but have since added over 100 templates to choose from.

José Antonio
José Antonio
Regional SEO & Inbound Marketing Analyst in Argentinien

Really good, the app is great and the creators are always releasing new features.

Kommentare: It saves time and improves my conversions.
Because it's easy to use and already have some really cool templates, it allows me to create great proposals really fast. But also, it allows my leads to pay in a simpler way, reducing the process and improving the experience.

It integrates well with CRMs, live chat apps and the clients can make payments directly from it. The owners are very responsive and offer great support, constantly improving current features and releasing new ones based on current users feedback.