Über PEX

PEX bietet vorausbezahlte Visitenkarten und eine funktionsreiche Plattform für die Verwaltung von Mitarbeiterausgaben.

Erfahre mehr über PEX

The ease of employees to upload reciepts and code their transactions. Love the interface with Aplos.

Inability for cardholders to code expenses to our GL.

Bewertungen zu PEX

4,9
4,9

PEX hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 40 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PEX bereits verwendet?

Stephen
Stephen
Manager, Production Finance in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Completely revolutionized the way we track spending on film productions

In the past we used 3" Binders, Paper, tape and Excel to track every expense on our 30+ projects a year. End Users hated the antiquated process, so did our Supervisors and we were running out of valuable space to store/find binders. Enter PEX which captures expense data automatically and has mobile photo uploads of receipts, completely revolutionizing our process.

Some vendors/film crew do not have the ability to accept credit/debit cards/online payment processors and instead prefer check or cash. Adding the ability to cut/mail checks like a standard Bill Pay offered by most major banks or ability to withdraw cash at an ATM would help keep all expense tracking under one platform!

Mark
Business Analyst in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PEX Cards: Simplifying your Employee Purchases

Kommentare: Excellent. Setup, support and adding users is a breeze.

It is simple to use and saves so much accounting time to track employee purchases. We used to spend days collecting receipts, figuring out who made the purchases and which GL Account they should hit. Plus we had tons of digital copies of receipts all over the place taking up valuable space on our drives.

I can't think of anything that we didn't like

patrick
CFO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

easy to create cards and set up rules, vendors cards

for know it looks perfect, maybe suggestions will come later after we use it for couples months

letzten Monat

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that PEX has been easy to implement & look forward to hearing more as you explore the features and integration capabilities of PEX!

Janette
President in USA

Appalling Customer Service

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I can’t provide any information, as my account has not been approved

I own a small business. We used a Prepaid Bento Card for many years, until Bento just recently closed. We knew it was coming and proactively researched and applied for Prepaid PEX cards several weeks ago. Our account has still not been approved. We call and/or email every day. When I ask for a Supervisor I am always told the same thing almost verbatim. There is no Supervisor on site. Their shift has not started. I am always told to try calling back in a couple of hours. I asked for the number for Corporate and was told that I was calling Corporate. I made sure to clarify…This is corporate, and there is no one onsite that can make a decision? I am told yes that’s correct. I’ve been in business for 32 years, I’m not sure I’ve seen anything like this. The many positive reviews online are very surprising. Let me remind you, this is for a Pre-Paid Card! Huge disappointment and inconvenience.

letzten Monat

We appreciate you sharing your experience and feedback with us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you’ve encountered during the application process. We are actively working to address these issues to prevent them from occurring in the future. Thank you for your patience and for bringing this to our attention. We value your business and are committed to making things right.

Clifford
CFO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Happy User since 2015

Kommentare: Overall, PEX has been the perfect solution for our operations and we don't even take advantage of all the various features. We have dozens of card holders over several organizations and the ability to get the cards we need (without employee credit checks) and set the balances as low or high as we want depending on the situation has been a perfect fit.

The web interface is very easy to use. Ordering cards is simple and access to statements and transactions is very timely. PEX has really improved their fraud detection over time and it has caught issues and blocked them several times in recent years.

Sometimes customer support is challenging. Depends on who you get on the other end of the phone. Because of miscommunication, issues are not always resolved after the first call. However, I have always found the customer service reps to be polite.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're pleased to hear that you find the web interface easy to use, and that ordering cards and accessing statements is simple and timely. We're glad that PEX's fraud detection has improved over time and has been effective in catching issues.

Kathy
CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to manage!

Kommentare: GREAT! They are very helpful and responsive to inquiries or issues that have come up. It's really been EASY!

It is very flexible and can fit almost any need. From employees to independent contractors. It gives you control over each card, easy to manage online or in the app. Add funds, delete funds, freeze cards, etc and your actions are immediate! Easy to order cards too.

That the debit card doesn't tie directly to our account and during heavy use time we have to watch our balance to be sure we have enough funds available overall to add to individual cards. But this is not hard to do, just the thing I like least.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you find our system flexible and easy to manage. We appreciate your note about monitoring the balance during heavy use and will consider this in future improvements.

Lisa
Representative Payee in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

PEX is BEST!

Kommentare: Sterling has been with PEX for a number of years, and the cards are easy for my clients to use and understand, with their limited abilities.

Excellent communication and response time to any questions or concerns.

Minor problems with getting new changes to procedures in documenting suspicious activity-but that was cleared us with one phone call to my Customer Success Manager.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that you appreciate our communication and response times. We apologize for any initial issues with new procedures, but we're glad to know they were quickly resolved with the help of your Customer Success Manager!

Cody
Staff Accountant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

We love PEX

Kommentare: Spend management, audit trails, and reporting are critical to our accounting functions. We have control of all 3 with PEX and it is so easy to use.

PEX is great for our business. We issue hundreds of cards and are able to easily control and manage each card with only 1 person at the helm. The reporting is fantastic and easy to use.

We really have no cons with PEX. The only complaint we have is that it is not yet compatible with our accounting software. But they do have connectivity to many softwares, so I would put the blame on us for using older software.X!

Paul
Executive Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great cash management tool

Kommentare: Anytime I've had to work with a customer service rep I've got my problem resolved. Love the software and the service

I love how easy it is to use for both my users and my administrators. It's been very easy to manage each card separately without having to call in and wait on somdone to do it for me. What used to take a lot of time now can get done in seconds.

The cards are magnetic stripe cards. not sure if new users are getting the chips or not but that would be a great upgrade.

Antwort von PEX

Thanks for your review, Paul. We will be rolling out chip cards in 2019. Stay tuned!

Tonia
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pleased with Pex!!

Kommentare: We use this for ease of interface with accounting software, and not having employees use credit cards.

The ease of employees to upload reciepts and code their transactions. Love the interface with Aplos!

I can't think of anything to write about for this question.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that employees find it straightforward to upload receipts and categorize their transactions. Additionally, we're pleased that you appreciate the interface integration with Aplos!

Janine
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PEX Review

We are a large company with several cards. I really appreciate the direct connection with our account manager [sensitive content hidden]. He is always happy to help us with issues that arise, questions or concerns.

Inability for cardholders to code expenses to our GL. Having to transfer bank funds to cards vs having an open line of credit.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that our service meets your needs and that your account manager has been helpful. We value your business and are committed to providing excellent support.

Jennifer
Finance & Operations Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PEX is a great alternative to reimbursement checks for regular volunteers

Kommentare: Having a PEX account has allowed key ministry volunteers to have a set amount of funds to use toward their ministry needs without the need for reimbursement checks or handing out too many credit cards. I would caution that recordkeeping is easiest when an individual only needs to use the card for a single expense account area.

PEX is very intuitive to set up and use. It is easy to navigate the process of requesting a card for a new user, initiating a transfer, funding individual cards, and closing accounts. Receipts can be easily uploaded on the app by the cardholders so they don't have to turn in physical receipts for recordkeeping purposes.

I wish transfers didn't take four business days to complete. Regular transfers are free, but it would be nice to have an Instant Transfer option even if there were a small fee involved for times when a last minute need arrises.

Howard
Managing Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does the job

Kommentare: Seems very worthwhile so far.

I like the new vendor card function. There are a few issues but this is a developing product that we have started to embrace.

Difficulty setting up some vendor accounts

SUZY
Finance in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Debt Free Resource

We love PEX because we can fund employee company spending debt free. We can control how much each employee is allowed to spend, on what and where. Customer service is fantastic and very responsive.

The only CON is the delay in funding the account. You really have to plan ahead do account for the 4 day delay.

Antwort von PEX

Thanks for reviewing, Suzy. PEX offers a Same-Day ACH transfer option, and we are checking to find out if your account qualifies based on your bank. This is a faster transfer option which takes as little as a few hours within the same business day. Glad we could help your event business run smoothly!

Katie
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keeps our Costs down, and our Crews Funded!

With 9 Crews on the road PEX is the lifesaver that keeps them funded for daily job needs, but keep our costs in check. With Daily Spend rules and limits, we can control how much is being spent each day. One less thing to worry about during the day to day grind! Very easy to set up and use. Crews use it just like a credit card.

Takes 1-2 weeks to get new cards. No issues other than that.

Cathryn
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best decisions we made

Kommentare: This has helped us track our spending and actually get our receipts. Something we struggled with for years.

Can Instantly add money to a card, or remove it. Can determine where the money can be spent.

When there is fraudulent activity you don't receive the funds back until the case is investigated and decided in your favor.

Antwort von PEX

Thanks for your review. So glad PEX could help your organization grow more streamlined and simplified, Cathryn!

Jeanette
VP of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Recommend PEX Cards for Ease of User

PEX Card is easy to use and reconcile receipts. Fast processing for card funding. Complete expense control through set up, restrict certain purchases by users.

Sometimes it takes longer than anticipated for a new card to be received in the mail. Had to order multiple cards before because cards were not being received.

Brian
Director of Administration in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PEX is a great tool for your employees and company

Kommentare: PEX really streamlines our processing of purchases made using the PEX cards through its integration with APLOS. This saves many hours of work time for our team.

We utilize PEX in conjunction with APLOS accounting software. They are a match made in heaven and integrate together pretty seamlessly. Our staff find the cards easy to use for in-person or online purchases and maintaining and matching receipts is very easy. The mobile app further enables functionality. The administrator capabilities are intuitive and well organized. Ordering new cards and inactivating cards is a snap. Finally, you have the option of either heavily managing user card usage or almost turning usage on auto-pilot and everything in between. It is easily tailored to your comfort level and policies.

I can't really come up with any other than perhaps a few vendors such as rental car facilities don't accept debit cards and that the daily use per card is $5,000, but very few transactions exceed that amount.

Candace
Secretary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PEX is amazing!!

Kommentare: The overall PEX experience has been great!! I would recommend this software to anyone needing a simple way to distribute money to employees who need to purchase items for the business.

PEX is great for companies, churches, groups etc that have multiple people who spend money. I use this for our church and it is so easy to transfer money between cards and as long as you have the money in the PEX account you can transfer the money for your people and they have it immediately! It is also nice to have so many people drawing from the same account and they get to upload their receipts so no messing around with turning them in paper version!

The only thing I don't like is how many days it takes for money to transfer from the bank to the PEX card account. I understand it's probably just like when using a debit card and it doesn't always show up right away.

Stephanie
controller in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Access to Cash

Kommentare: We have employees located outside of our headquarters who have quick access to make purchases for items that require immediate payment.

Easy cash access for purchases with low liability by only funded what is needed.

We have had an issue lately with fraudulent charges, but that can happen with any credit card.

Steve
Executive Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pex took the risk out of our company spending and simplified our finance processes.

Kommentare: The flexibility it gives me as the account manager to painlessly manage my team while empowering them to lead their departments.

It's so easy to manage the whole team's finances. I love that I'm not having to micromanage every single purchase but can easily see all the purchases that were made by each employee and manage limits and overall budget.

I honestly can't think of many. This has been very helpful software for our team and has even enabled us to empower our volunteers and give them cards as well.

Kari
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tracking Expense made Simple

Kommentare: We have only been using PEX for a few months now but it is easier than the other card system we had. Our company is pleased with the ease of the card. They work fast which saves our drivers time and the company money.

PEX is very simple to use. We give each driver their own card to use each day and it makes it very simple for the office to track where the expenditures are going on each route, each truck and every driver to use.

We switched from BizNOW Cards to PEX so it was just a matter of getting each driver familiar with it.

Karina
Office manager in Dominikanische Republik
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Setup process and great expense tracking

Kommentare: Overall experience was great and easy. This is very convenient.

The setup process was very easy and the platform is user friendly. We’re able to track the expenses on time and reloading the cards is extremely easy and fast. The complete process was smooth and the cards work great.

So far we have not had any issues or cons with PEX.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you found the setup process easy and the platform user-friendly. It's great to know that tracking expenses and reloading cards have been smooth and efficient for you.

April

PEX for the Win!

Kommentare: I highly recommend PEX to anyone who is looking for ways to simplify their employees per diem usage.

Its fast, easy, and convenient . Customer Service is awesome!

We have been using PEX for 2 years, and have had zero issues. No cons for me to report!

Dawn
President in USA

Efficient

Kommentare: We use PEX as per diem cards for traveling employees. It is very convenient when a sudden trip comes up & we can load the card from anywhere.

Very easy to manage. Not complicated at all.

I honestly can't think of a negative issue that we've had to deal with.