Über PEX

PEX bietet vorausbezahlte Visitenkarten und eine funktionsreiche Plattform für die Verwaltung von Mitarbeiterausgaben.

Erfahre mehr über PEX

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie PEX bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Stephen P.
Stephen P.
Manager, Production Finance in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Completely revolutionized the way we track spending on film productions

In the past we used 3" Binders, Paper, tape and Excel to track every expense on our 30+ projects a year. End Users hated the antiquated process, so did our Supervisors and we were running out of valuable space to store/find binders. Enter PEX which captures expense data automatically and has mobile photo uploads of receipts, completely revolutionizing our process.

Some vendors/film crew do not have the ability to accept credit/debit cards/online payment processors and instead prefer check or cash. Adding the ability to cut/mail checks like a standard Bill Pay offered by most major banks or ability to withdraw cash at an ATM would help keep all expense tracking under one platform!

Mark D.
Business Analyst in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

PEX Cards: Simplifying your Employee Purchases

Kommentare: Excellent. Setup, support and adding users is a breeze.

It is simple to use and saves so much accounting time to track employee purchases. We used to spend days collecting receipts, figuring out who made the purchases and which GL Account they should hit. Plus we had tons of digital copies of receipts all over the place taking up valuable space on our drives.

I can't think of anything that we didn't like

Knalidi D.
HR Generalist/Recruiter in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

HR Generalist/Recruiter

It's a decent product. Mostly intuitive.

Have to call customer service to order new cards

Paul B.
Executive Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great cash management tool

Kommentare: Anytime I've had to work with a customer service rep I've got my problem resolved. Love the software and the service

I love how easy it is to use for both my users and my administrators. It's been very easy to manage each card separately without having to call in and wait on somdone to do it for me. What used to take a lot of time now can get done in seconds.

The cards are magnetic stripe cards. not sure if new users are getting the chips or not but that would be a great upgrade.

Antwort von PEX

Thanks for your review, Paul. We will be rolling out chip cards in 2019. Stay tuned!

Jennifer N.
Finance & Operations Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

PEX is a great alternative to reimbursement checks for regular volunteers

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Having a PEX account has allowed key ministry volunteers to have a set amount of funds to use toward their ministry needs without the need for reimbursement checks or handing out too many credit cards. I would caution that recordkeeping is easiest when an individual only needs to use the card for a single expense account area.

PEX is very intuitive to set up and use. It is easy to navigate the process of requesting a card for a new user, initiating a transfer, funding individual cards, and closing accounts. Receipts can be easily uploaded on the app by the cardholders so they don't have to turn in physical receipts for recordkeeping purposes.

I wish transfers didn't take four business days to complete. Regular transfers are free, but it would be nice to have an Instant Transfer option even if there were a small fee involved for times when a last minute need arrises.

Suzy N.
Finance in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Debt Free Resource

We love PEX because we can fund employee company spending debt free. We can control how much each employee is allowed to spend, on what and where. Customer service is fantastic and very responsive.

The only CON is the delay in funding the account. You really have to plan ahead do account for the 4 day delay.

Antwort von PEX

Thanks for reviewing, Suzy. PEX offers a Same-Day ACH transfer option, and we are checking to find out if your account qualifies based on your bank. This is a faster transfer option which takes as little as a few hours within the same business day. Glad we could help your event business run smoothly!

Katie K.
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Keeps our Costs down, and our Crews Funded!

With 9 Crews on the road PEX is the lifesaver that keeps them funded for daily job needs, but keep our costs in check. With Daily Spend rules and limits, we can control how much is being spent each day. One less thing to worry about during the day to day grind! Very easy to set up and use. Crews use it just like a credit card.

Takes 1-2 weeks to get new cards. No issues other than that.

Cathryn B.
Accountant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best decisions we made

Kommentare: This has helped us track our spending and actually get our receipts. Something we struggled with for years.

Can Instantly add money to a card, or remove it. Can determine where the money can be spent.

When there is fraudulent activity you don't receive the funds back until the case is investigated and decided in your favor.

Antwort von PEX

Thanks for your review. So glad PEX could help your organization grow more streamlined and simplified, Cathryn!

Candace C.
Secretary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PEX is amazing!!

Kommentare: The overall PEX experience has been great!! I would recommend this software to anyone needing a simple way to distribute money to employees who need to purchase items for the business.

PEX is great for companies, churches, groups etc that have multiple people who spend money. I use this for our church and it is so easy to transfer money between cards and as long as you have the money in the PEX account you can transfer the money for your people and they have it immediately! It is also nice to have so many people drawing from the same account and they get to upload their receipts so no messing around with turning them in paper version!

The only thing I don't like is how many days it takes for money to transfer from the bank to the PEX card account. I understand it's probably just like when using a debit card and it doesn't always show up right away.

Stephanie F.
controller in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Access to Cash

Kommentare: We have employees located outside of our headquarters who have quick access to make purchases for items that require immediate payment.

Easy cash access for purchases with low liability by only funded what is needed.

We have had an issue lately with fraudulent charges, but that can happen with any credit card.

Steve C.
Executive Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pex took the risk out of our company spending and simplified our finance processes.

Kommentare: The flexibility it gives me as the account manager to painlessly manage my team while empowering them to lead their departments.

It's so easy to manage the whole team's finances. I love that I'm not having to micromanage every single purchase but can easily see all the purchases that were made by each employee and manage limits and overall budget.

I honestly can't think of many. This has been very helpful software for our team and has even enabled us to empower our volunteers and give them cards as well.

April K.
Office Manager in USA

PEX for the Win!

Kommentare: I highly recommend PEX to anyone who is looking for ways to simplify their employees per diem usage.

Its fast, easy, and convenient . Customer Service is awesome!

We have been using PEX for 2 years, and have had zero issues. No cons for me to report!

Dawn D.
President in USA

Efficient

Kommentare: We use PEX as per diem cards for traveling employees. It is very convenient when a sudden trip comes up & we can load the card from anywhere.

Very easy to manage. Not complicated at all.

I honestly can't think of a negative issue that we've had to deal with.

Jason P.
Facility Director in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I use the software in my current role

Kommentare: Being able to have all the transactions with detail information.

I like that the software is easy to work with and its able to provide detail information on all transactions.

I would love to be able to print the receipts that I uploaded to the system. That would make it so much easier to just print them out when its time for a report instead of keeping track of them individually for extended periods of time.

Antwort von Prepaid Expense Card Solutions

Hi Jason, thanks for your review! Just wanted to let you know that we¿ll be working on an enhancement for that exact use case in the next few months.

Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Real Estate Agent in USA

Easy to use

I use this to manage my prepaid PEx card when I work promotional modeling gigs. I will buy products with my PEX card and have to enter the info of what I purchased within the app.

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Accounting Manager/ Assistant Accounting Controller/ Human Resources in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect product for our department heads

Ease of use, multiple cards, easy transfers

I wish there was an auto-reload option that would allow a predetermined amount to be transfered from the bank to a card on a certain date.

Antwort von PEX

Thank you for your review!

Dusti K.
Dusti K.
Account Executive in
Rundfunkmedien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: We use PEX for purchasing product needed at our events. All event staff has a PEX card that is loaded before their event and allows them to purchase the product needed without having to front any of their own money and wait for reimbursement. This is especially helpful and also makes it easy to track.

I really like this system and how easy it is to use. The app is very user friendly. You can easily add receipts to your transactions and all of the information is loaded automatically. It also updates instantly. It really is a timesaver not having to do elaborate expense reports.

Not much bad to say about this. At first, I did have a little difficulty figuring out the right place to add my receipts, as it seemed there was more than one location, but I have sense then figured it out.

Jeanette R.
Vice President of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product solution

Kommentare: Great customer care and resolves any issues we experience in an expeditious manner.

Easy app for PEX card user to reconcile purchases. Easy platform for our accounting team to transfer funds to cards, manage reconciliations and pull report to upload to our accounting software.

None, once all team members were trained properly this system works fantastic.

Lesa W.
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Great product

Kommentare: I have had great experience with PEX. It is easy to use and easy to put money onto it.

This card is easy to use and can be used in any store. Great product

There has been one store I cannot use the card as a credit, I have to use it as debit. The rest of the stores I can use it as credit.

Antwort von PEX

Thanks for your review Lesa! We hope the simplicity of the PEX platform helps you to organize and grow your business.

Samir S.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Awesome solution to managing your company's employee's expenses

Kommentare: As a startup, we had to find a solution to control our contractor's expenses using our company's funds. At first, we had to trust our few starting contractors to use our company funds. But then when we grew, we needed control and most importantly reporting and analysis. As it was something relating to our company funds. Pex card was the solution to this problem. They're easy to use simple dashboard tells you everything.

Antwort von Prepaid Expense Card Solutions

Thanks for reviewing.

Elementary Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

PEX Review

Kommentare: It's so easy to use. I am out buying supplies, I snap a pic of the receipt, upload it to PEX, code it to the right budget, and voila!

The ease of uploading a receipt and image as well as coding it. So easy!

I have seen a purchase not go through on the app.