Kuebix TMS

Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Chet K.
Office Supervisor
Baumaterial, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The need to obtain multiple quotes has been eliminated!

Vorteile: Previously, when quoting a shipment, we would go to each of our carrier's websites and get individual quotes. With Kuebix, we can easily and quickly choose the best carrier for a given shipment.

Nachteile: For how we use the software, I do not have any cons!

von Kuebix an 18.2.2020

Hi Chet,

Thank you so much for reviewing us on Capterra! It's great to know we've helped you eliminate the need to process multiple quotes!

my experience with Kuebix

Felicia B.
Distribution MGR.
Lagerung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: the ease of navigation through the site. the expeditious response time of the Kuebix support team

Nachteile: there are still some areas I am not familiar with just because I don't use those functions frequently enough for me to be comfortable

Best Software Available

Matt K.
VP of Operations
Sportartikel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Solved our duplicate data entry. Solved our manual rate comparison. Automatically books and creates BOL's saving lots of time. Overall very happy. Account managers seem to change very frequently.

Vorteile: As an online retailer, Kuebix integrated with all of our systems - Shopify, Amazon, and custom software to get rates and book shipments seamlessly. It eliminates duplicate data entry and gets us the cheapest rate among all of our carriers. Easily pays for itself.

Nachteile: No real complaints about existing features as it is much more intuitive and feature rich than any competing software at this price. It's not perfect and some functionality is still in development. Improved pro number integration would be my biggest ask. Currently the PRO number needs to be input manually. Getting that info electronically after being scanned by drivers or terminals would eliminate work and help my customers. The full supply chain ability for inbound freight would be great (ocean freight, full containers, trains etc.)

Great at checking all my rates however do not like the inability to do inbound freight bills

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Robert R.
Operations Manager
Glas, Keramik & Beton, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: one time search for inbound quotes and seeing al lthe options including price and transit times to present as options

Vorteile: the ability to quickly pull up freight cost of all my carriers and the ability to sort by price and/or transit time

Nachteile: not being able to produce inbound freight bills. We spent time getting pro # from all the carriers but my real need is for inbound Aw i use pallet rates within our state of Texas which is 80% of my outbound. So while I am pleased withthe rating system and it does help a lot, it is a bummer not being able to do inbound bol's

von Kuebix an 11.1.2018

Hi Robert. We are constantly updating our technology with feedback like yours. We now have a feature that allows you to create Inbound BOLs quickly and easily. By going to the 'Ship It' tool and filtering the 'Payment Type' dropdown to 'Inbound Collect', you will be able to create a shipment that is delivering to your company. We can walk you through how to do this if you'd like. Just reach out to us at support@kuebix.com.

Kuebix TMS

Judy D.
Logisitics Coordinator
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bottom line, the Kuebix TMS has saved me tons of time and it's very simple and easy to understand and use. It literally took me 15 mins to be up and running on it and I had never used a TMS before this.
And.....the version I use is "FREE".

Vorteile: The best feature for my scope of business is having everything I need in one place in order to process my daily shipments. Once you establish your database of ship to locations, it is incredibly simple to process a BOL, dispatch, and print. I do not use the Pro version as it's not necessary for my business model. I believe it offers accounting tools that I do not need.

Nachteile: The least liked feature is not being able to update/revise a BOL once it's been processed. It's possible there is a way but I haven't taken the time to contact customer service. I simply unbook the BOL, delete and start over. It takes no time to do this.

Simple to use TMS

Brandon F.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company used to open each individual LTL carrier site to run a quote to compare rates. Kuebix simply combined everything so it cut the time to run quotes from about 6 minutes total to 20 seconds total.

Vorteile: Super easy and quick to use. All I have to do is input the ship to zip code, freight class, rate, and click Get Quote. Beats going to each carrier's site and running the same quote 8 times.

Nachteile: Doesn't have a drop down menu to choose shipping origin (i use the Free Version). Our company has 4 different locations, and each location needs its own login to run a quote from that facility. If there was a drop down menu to choose the "ship from", i wouldn't have anything bad to say about Kuebix.

Convenient

Julia B.
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time management is a big deal for any company and Kuebix allows me to save a lot of time. As mentioned, I have a hard time navigating other freight company websites. I can get several quotes from Kuebix in less than half the time it would take me to get a quote on another website.

Vorteile: This software is so easy to use. I feel that individual freight company websites are confusing to use. I have been shipping for this company for about 10 months and have yet to figure out how to use YRC's website correctly. Kuebix is extremely user friendly and it saves me a lot of time.

Nachteile: Occasionally when booking a shipment, I will click the "book shipment" button, only to be told I have left something out of the BOL and will have to unbook, fix the information, and rebook. If necessary information is left out, I wish the platform would tell me before I book the shipment or not allow the shipment to be booked because of this.

von Kuebix an 13.11.2019

Hi Julia,

Thanks for the feedback, suggestions like yours help our engineering team continue to make the tech the best it can be! We're so glad that Kuebix has been saving you so much time!

Happy Shipping,

Kuebix, quick and easy

Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Choosing the right shipper for a shipment is critical. Sometimes it is based on cost, other times it is based on delivery time. Kuebix allows me to review all of the options in one program and choose the best one.

Vorteile: Kuebix is a quick and easy way to compare LTL rates and shipping times. Entering the shipping details one time and receiving many options is a real benefit. It allows me to choose the shipper that fits the need for the particular shipment.

Nachteile: I have not had any issues with the Kuebix software or program.

von Kuebix an 13.11.2019

Thank you for the review! You're right, choosing the right carrier and service type is extremely critical to saving your company money and saving yourself from a headache. Glad the tech is streamlining your processes!

Happy Shipping,

Kuebix

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Moira B.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When I want to know who's going to be the cheapest, I always go to Kuebix. It's quick and easy to see who is the cheapest.

Vorteile: It's so easy to use. The format is simple, and I love the way it brings the carriers up cheaper to more expensive

Nachteile: Adding dims should be easier. I don't feel like I get accurate rates by adding dims.

Best TMS

Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Leon J.
Shipping Supervisor
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We like that it gets freight quotes from all the Carriers that we have accounts with.

Vorteile: We really like all the options this gives us. Freight Cost, Transit time. It helps give our customer a great freight rate. Customer Service is Great!!

Nachteile: There are some minor things that could be tweaked on the web site, but the over all is Great.

I love Kuebix! It saves time, it's easy to use, and the free version does everything I need it to.

Rachel P.
Shipping Admin

Vorteile: I can compare rates across different carriers for the same shipment on one site, versus going to each carriers individual site and quoting the same shipment.

Nachteile: Some pick up requests have to be scheduled through the carrier's site. Those shipments have to be manually removed from the Kuebix "Booked Not Picked Up" list.
The disclaimer for some carriers regarding accessorial options should be visible without having to hover the mouse over "Disclaimer".
There is no obvious way to delete Saved Shipments.

von Kuebix an 27.4.2018

Hi Rachel,
We're glad you love Kuebix and that Kuebix Free Shipper is fitting your needs!
Carriers that are integrated with Kuebix can be scheduled directly through the technology. If you need to schedule a shipment on your carrier's website, you can track that shipment on the Kuebix platform by adding in your PRO number. To enter a PRO number, visit the 'Managed Shipments' screen. This will allow the shipment to be tracked and moved to the correct shipment status within Kuebix.
You can also delete a saved shipment by clicking on the KBX number. This will bring you to a new page where you can access a 'Delete' button on the top right-hand corner of the page.
Let us know if you have any questions and we can help walk you through this process. Give us a call at 1(800)220-8610 or send us an email at support@kuebix.com.

Great TMS

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Brittany H.
Accounting Clerk
Baumaterial, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience is great. We are a small company and were using one of the paid versions and realized we weren't using any added features so we are now using the free version and it is still doing great.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to use. I have used other TMS systems and Kuebix is way better than all the others. I like how professional the labels and BOL look

Nachteile: I wish it would keep track of the dimensions of everything I ship. My company ships a lot of overlength and when I share information with other carriers of previous shipments it only shows the cost, location, and the weight shipped

von Kuebix an 11.9.2018

Hi Brittany,

Thanks for the review! At Kuebix, we pride ourselves on our modular features and customization. If a company doesn't need a specific feature, they don't have to spend money on it. We're glad you're making the most out of Kuebix Free Shipper!

As for tracking dimensions of shipments, that would be a feature of Kuebix Business Pro in Reports and Analytics. Please don't hesitate to shoot us an email (support@kuebix.com) if this is something you'd be interested in!

Thanks for being a Kuebix user!

Kuebix has completely altered my position. I have more data to analyze then I could have imagined.

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Travis M.
Shipping Supervisor
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are many benefits that this software has to offer. You have a ton of data to analyze. It saves me so much time being able to analyze multiple carriers all on the same viewing page. I would spend a significant amount of my day quoting multiple carriers for different lanes. I now input the shipment information into Kuebix and I have every carriers rates at my finger tips!

Vorteile: I love the fact that it creates the bill of lading, provides the quote, and schedules the pickup all on the same platform. It's time saving, value adding, and very beneficial to my everyday shipping requirements.

Nachteile: The thing that I like least about the software is the inability to receive tracking information when a shipment is coming inbound.

von Kuebix an 11.1.2018

Thanks for sending us your feedback, Travis! It is great to hear that we have been able to add value to your company with our TMS! Kuebix's mission is to deliver the best transportation management system on the market today, and we have a solution that will make your tracking process easier. When inbound shipments are picked up and stickered with a PRO number, you can upload that number into the shipment breakdown where Kuebix will take care of its tracking. We would love to hear whether this solution worked for you or if you have any questions at support@kuebix.com!

Kuebix has been a great tool for us - it saves us time and makes us more efficient.

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Randy I.
Shipping Manager
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time savings in getting multiple quotes at one time. Time savings by seeing all shipments in one platform. Ease of use for new hires, they only have to learn one website instead of learning multiple websites for each carrier.

Vorteile: Ability to search multiple carriers at the same time. Ability to see all of my shipments and pull up any related documents on one platform instead of going to multiple carrier websites to get this done. It makes us more efficient.

Nachteile: Not every shipment is automatically updated, so it appears the loads haven't been picked up or haven't been delivered. We have to go to the carrier website for updated info. this is most prevelant on returns. The name of the carrier is not prominently displayed at the top of the Kuebix bill of lading, so when carriers come the loading guys can't find the paperwork quickly...and stuff gets missed. We handwrite the carrier with a sharpie on each BOL.

Hi Randy,
We're glad that Kuebix is saving you time and is easy for your team to learn! For returns and other shipments which aren't automatically tracking, a valid PRO number can be added to each shipment to solve this issue. When the PRO number is added the shipment will successfully track and mirror what is on the carrier's website. You can either manually add your PRO numbers as you ship, or you can request to have electronic PROs added to your account in Kuebix so that each shipment will automatically be assigned a PRO number as it¿s booked.
Give us a call at 1(800)220-8610 or send us an email at support@kuebix.com and we can help you with this!

Big help in comparing freight quotes

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
David O.
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think Keubix has been an overall win for me. It has greatly reduced the amount of time that I spend pulling and comparing freight quotes. I am generally involved in multiple projects at once so that times savings is extremely valuable. The process of generating pickups, Bills of Lading and pallet labels is also pretty seamless which is another time saver. I use the free version of Kuebix so being able to pick up so many efficiencies for not cost is a no brainer.

Vorteile: I like that I can compare freight quotes from all of my LTL carriers by only entering the shipment details once. That has saved me countless hours of extra work.

Nachteile: I do not care for the way the blind shipment process works or how the address book seems to be a bit on the hidden side.

von Kuebix an 9.8.2019

We appreciate the positive review, David! We're so pleased that you've been able to find so much value through our free offering! Kuebix is building the most connected shipping community and having shippers of all sizes is a big part of that.

Kuebix Software for LTL Shipments

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Jennifer S.
Logistics Specialist
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very happy with the program. The pros of not wasting so much time in obtaining a quote for a LTL shipment for out weighs the few quirks I have found in the programing.

Vorteile: 1 - All our Carriers are in one place and Kuebix eliminates having to go to multiple websites to quote a shipment. 2 - Notification when an LTL shipment does not meet guaranteed delivery date.

Nachteile: 1 - Software gets buggy sometimes, especially when quoting multiple pallets, and/or when you make changes to an already saved shipment (when shipment information changes, i.e. # of pallets or weight).
2 - Only holds quoted shipments for about 30 days.

All your freight needs in one platform

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Carlos R.
Import und Export, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall this is a great platform for any businesse that ships via freight. It allows you to have all your freight companies in one platform so you can save time on your shipments

Vorteile: Before we started using kuebix. We had to go to each freight website to handle each freight and pick up as well as quotes but now that is over so we can focus our time in more important issues

Nachteile: Sometimes it does not give you a pick up number so we have to go into each freight website to do pick up

von Kuebix an 29.8.2018

Hi Carlos, Thanks for the great review! Not seeing a pickup number on a shipment is due to one of two things; either the carrier isn't API integrated, or the shipment wasn't scheduled as "auto schedule." If this doesn't seem to be the case, or you have questions, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team at support@kuebix.com.

Newlife Magnetics LLC

Bewertet am 1.3.2019
Jeff B.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We save so much time using the Kuebix system. We can track and update customers quickly.

Vorteile: The Kuebix system has been a life saver for my company. This system makes it so much easier for my employees to schedule trucks.

Nachteile: I wish you were able to go from a quote to scheduling a shipment would only con.

von Kuebix an 5.3.2019

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the rave review! It's great that Kuebix has made it easier for your employees to schedule trucks! That's a good call-out about the quote to shipment functionality, I know it's something our dev teams are currently taking under advisement. Right now, bookings only take place under the Ship It screen.

Thanks again!

This product has been great. Cuts down on the time it takes to compare quotes.

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Chad S.
Shipping / Receiving Coordinator
Industrieautomation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saves a lot of time when getting quotes.

Vorteile: The way it centralizes all of your carriers and their quotes on one page, cutting down on the time it would take to go to each carrier's website for a quote. A very useful tool!

Nachteile: I've only had one issue it. On every order you put the overall dimensions of your freight. It would be helpful if it would automatically add the fees in for over-length freight instead of clicking a tab for it. It seems that it could do that for you and save a few clicks.

von Kuebix an 3.5.2018

Glad Kuebix TMS is working great for you! Some carriers will allow shippers to only enter in their freight's dimensions, prompting total charges. Other carriers will require shippers to add the overlength accessorial and total length of the shipment separately. Kuebix's carrier network is extremely diverse, and many carriers have different guidelines. If you¿d like to discuss this more in depth, send us an email at support@kuebix.com. Hope this helps!

time saving

Jesus L.
front desk

Kommentare: time saving

Vorteile: all of my carriers are in just one click away. I saves me time when running quotes. easy to track shipments.

Nachteile: if i make a mistake on the bol i need to unbook, correct it then book it again. if im comparing rates i need to put all the info again when filling the BOL out.

Hello Jesus,
Thanks for your feedback on the technology! Did you know that you can make minor changes to the BOL by accessing the 'Managed Shipments" screen and clicking directly on the KBX number that needs to be updated? This will bring you to the back-end of the shipment where you can edit information. This type of update can only be made on items which will not change the price of the shipment. Updates impacting the price of the shipment will require the shipment to be unbooked before changes can be made.
Thanks for being a Kuebix Free Shipper! Please reach out with any questions or if we can help walk you through this BOL editing feature. Email us at support@kuebix.com.

My job made easy with Kuebix

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Kelli W.
Shipping Manager
Maschinerie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before Kuebix, I was logging into each of my accounts with my carriers and getting my pricing that way. It was a very long and exhausting process. With Kuebix, all carriers are listed and done in one easy step. It saves me a lot of time.

Vorteile: I LOVE that I can put in a few shipping requirements and with a click of one button I have access to all of my carriers and their pricing. Can't get any easier than that.

Nachteile: I use the free version. The only thing I wish the free version would do is store my addresses.

von Kuebix an 22.7.2019

Hi Kelli,
Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad to hear that our software is saving you so much time. As a free user, you can save up to 25 addresses to your Kuebix account! As you enter your shipment information, you'll see an option to save your addresses which will allow you to use them to populate future orders. If you'd like some help getting started with this feature, email us at support@kuebix.com!

Have had minimal issues, which were resolved quickly with customer support

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Kelli B.
Purchasing
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saves me time from having to look at several sights in order to see the most pertinent information.

Vorteile: I love that this piece of software takes all of my currently contracted rates and consolidates them into one easy location for review.

Nachteile: Biggest frustration is that I have to enter the pallets and weights in two different areas. It should be intuitive enough to transfer the information, or consolidate so I only have to enter it in one space. Pretty minor though.

von Kuebix an 7.5.2018

Hi Kelli,
Thanks for the review! We're glad Customer Support was able to resolve any issue you had quickly! Do you use pallet or dimensional pricing? If you don't, then you only need to enter in your pallets and weights a single time and can ignore the input box for pallet information in the handling unit field. Only the fields marked with a red line are required, feel free to leave the other blank to speed things along!

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Carlos R.
manager

Vorteile: Kuebix has simply the way we ship all of our freight. It has cut cost and time spent on getting the best price for the freight.

Nachteile: Making pick ups should not required you to make a BOL and input all of the information again. This should be simplify.

von Kuebix an 2.5.2018

Thanks for the positive feedback, Carlos! You might be using the stand-alone 'Compare Rates' feature to get your quotes rather than making them within the 'Ship It' screen. Instead of getting your rates from 'Compare Rates', you can go straight through to the 'Ship It' tool. Once you have created a shipment and selected 'Get Quotes', our system automatically saves all the rates. You can find these saved quotes by going to 'Manage Shipments' and filtering your search to 'Saved Shipments'. This will eliminate the need to re-enter your shipment information. If you have questions, please contact us at support@kuebix.com and we'd be happy to walk you through this!

Easy to use and efficient

Customer Service Specialist
Textilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time and money savings

Vorteile: Enter information once and get rates for all associated carriers helps with efficiency of the office and getting paperwork done quickly.

Nachteile: It is too expensive for business pro; I think their can be a cheaper way to get the business pro version for a small company.

von Kuebix an 30.4.2018

Thanks for the review! Efficiency is at the heart of what we do at Kuebix. It looks like you're already experiencing increased efficiency with Kuebix Free Shipper. Kuebix Business Pro offers even more features to save your company time and money. With the upgrade, you gain access to features like Reporting, Prepay & Add and Invoice Auditing.
Many SMBs find that the ROI received from Kuebix greatly outweighs the cost of the technology. Check out this case study on Vaxcel, a lighting company whose "subscription has paid for itself 2 times over in 6 months!"

Kuebix

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Ruth H.
Chemikalien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love being able to use one soft ware to get all of my quotes. It frees up a lot of time for me.

Vorteile: I love that Kuebix is user friendly. Support gets back to you very quickly with answers to your questions. I like that there is a "free" version because the company does not want to purchase soft ware right now.

Nachteile: I wish that I could run reports, I believe that is part of the purchase package.
I would like to be able to ship to Puerto Rico and Canada from Kuebix, right now it is not set up for that.

von Kuebix an 9.8.2019

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for being a Kuebix Free Shipper! We're glad that this has been a good option for your company. Reports and dashboard functionality do come with our Business Pro subscription!