Über ShipMonk

Mit der Lösung für die Auftragsabwicklung und das Inventarmanagement mit mehreren Kanälen können sich Unternehmen auf skalierbares Wachstum konzentrieren.

Erfahre mehr über ShipMonk

This 3pl service will pick, pack, and ship items so you don't have to worry about them.

I can not say there is something that I can write as a negative.

Bewertungen zu ShipMonk

4,0

ShipMonk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 136 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ShipMonk bereits verwendet?

Jack
Jack
Co-CEO in USA

Jambys - They have been great to us

Kommentare: Great experience

Great UX/UI. The team is great and it updates really quickly.

We haven't had much issues. They allow us to import alot instead of manually doing it.

vor 4 Monaten

Dear Jack,  Thank you for submitting this review of your experience with our 3PL. We're glad to hear that our team has been attentive to you, and that you are satisfied with the UX/UI. Please let us know if there is ever anything more we can do to set up Jambys for success, and thank you for being a valued ShipMonk client.

Director of Operations in USA

2+ Years and Going Strong

Kommentare: They've been extremely flexible in helping my business grow and willing to follow my custom guidelines for packaging orders.

Software - I'm able to manage inventory and orders in one easy to use platform. They are constantly launching new features that have been a no brainer for my business.

I would like to see an integration with Zapier. They informed me it will be launching in Q2 so I'm eager for that.

Nicole
Nicole
CEO in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrible experience as a small cosmetics business

Kommentare: It took a month for our account to be closed. Overall, we're really not happy and they misled us. They said there were no hidden fees, sending in products would be easy, and their rates are competitive. Those three things are not true. I would never recommend a small business to work with Shipmonk. Maybe a mid-sized business whose products are larger and more expensive. But for us it was an incredible waste of time and money. Major issues with the warehouse. For example, we were told a product weighed 4oz. There were dozens of the exact same product with a different print, weighing 0.4oz. I mentioned the discrepancy multiple times. I was given a photo of the product on the scale which clearly said 0.04oz. They still said that the weight of 4oz was correct. I had to respond in ALL CAPS for them to get the point that there was a decimal. This is a logistics company, how can they make that kind of error? 3.8oz difference is almost another tier when shipping First Class.

What worked well was photos are taken of each product when they are first entered into the system. Orders from the same person are able to be merged. We can select the shipping service we want to use per order if it needs to be overriden. Shipping rates are ok.

Bugs in the software delayed shipments for days with no notice. Little/not helpful support. To set up the Etsy integration, they asked us for our username and password in a plain text form (insecure). They do not let you know if there are problems or extra fees associated with an order. They do not let you know how much storage any given SKU takes up. There are an unnecessary amount of fees. Little communication about any specific orders or problems that arise. I was told we would be allowed to send our products in polybags as opposed to boxes, as our products are very small and lightweight. When our products arrived, they charged us extra fees for new boxes $$ and a special projects fee $$. Instead of letting us know this was an issue, we had to find the surprise in our bill and repeatedly ask why the charges were there. We were told that's just the way it is. We would not have signed up with Shipmonk had we known boxes were a requirement (incredibly inefficient for us). Even though we are local to the warehouse, there wasn't really a clear way to be able to drop off ($) or pick up our stuff. When we tried to close our account and have our items discarded: we were charged box fees (supposed to be included) + pick and pack fees $78 + a label fee $5 + a special projects fee + god knows what else other fees they invented. We're talking about someone taking items off the shelf and throwing them away. How that warrants the cost, I don't know.

Antwort von ShipMonk

Hi Nicole, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Chelsea
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happiness Engineer is a INCREDIBLE BUSINESS PARTNER

I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for the exceptional service provided by [sensitive content hidden] at Shipmonk's Fulfillment warehouse. Every time I ship my products, [sensitive content hidden] goes above and beyond to ensure a smooth and efficient process. His quick response time and attention to detail are unmatched. Despite his busy schedule, he always makes time to personally oversee the handling of my company's shipments. His professionalism and polished approach make every interaction a positive experience. He picks up the phone and CALLS and this is so rare nowadays. He has always been eager to learn the nuances of our business and makes careful and considerate reconditions that has really impacted our customer service. What truly sets[sensitive content hidden] apart is his kindness and caring attitude. He treats each shipment with the utmost care and ensures that everything arrives safely and on time. Knowing that I can rely on him for exceptional service gives me tremendous peace of mind as a business owner. I am grateful to have [sensitive content hidden] as our Happiness Engineer. His dedication to excellence reflects positively on Shipmonk, and I couldn't be happier with the service he provides.

Happiness Engineer is KEY! I am in multiple warehouse and I would like to have the options for the FREE GIFTS (An information card or a sample) different depending on where the products ship from. Currently they have to be the same. If I run out of a sample at 1 warehouse (that I toss in as a FREE GIFT) I am not able to just have this run in the warehouse where this is in stock. But this is VERY MINOR compared to my satisfaction with Shipmonk.

letzten Monat

Dear Chelsea, Thank you for this excellent review of your experiences with ShipMonk and working with Ronald. We're so glad you've been happy with your 3PL service and customer service, and we've shared your feedback with the team. Note that your comments about inserts/free gifts have been heard and they are being passed to the appropriate teams so hopefully changes can be made in the future. Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Senior Operations Coordinator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ShipMonk Review

Kommentare: We rarely run into any issues with ShipMonk system itself; aside from a few bugs here and there. If anything does occur, our Happiness Engineer hops on it right away. I would like to commend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for being the best Happiness Engineer we could hope for! He is very responsive, and always helps as best he can.

Very intuitive. The approximate Stockout Days is extremely useful & quite accurate. Creating Orders through ShipMonk is very easy to understand, and provides accurate tracking. It is a simple process for creating new items.

I have no complaints with the ShipMonk system. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be great if we could identify the approximate transit time for an order based on the location it is shipping to. I find the shipping options listed are broad & not too useful. We have inserts that are automatically included in our orders. Sometimes, we do a bulk upload shipments for our investors & the inserts are automatically added. But we do not want inserts on these orders. So we have to manually remove them, which is time consuming. A method to remove a SKU in bulk from orders would be a great tool that would save us time. But those scenarios are rare.

Jim
Corporate Fulfillment & Logistics Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] Truly Care

Having a customer representation team that truly cares about the success of your business goes a long way. Our Account Representative, [sensitive content hidden] , is attentive, proactive, has excellent communication and organizational skills, and works her tail off to come up with creative solutions to unique challenges that inevitably arise in the 3PL space. [sensitive content hidden] (who previously served as our Account Representative prior to her promotion) is an excellent advocate for BruMate to help clear red-tape and serve as our champion in the ShipMonk orgnanization when a point of escalation is required (while still managing our expectations appropriately). They're also just good, down-to-earth people! (Also, shoutout to former associates who've moved to different roles in ShipMonk; [sensitive content hidden] - you were all amazing as well!)

ShipMonk needs to improve their B2B fulfillment services to be on-par with their DTC offering. Something I know they're actively working on.

vor 4 Monaten

Dear Jim,  Thank you for submitting this review of your experience with our 3PL. We're so glad to hear that you have had an excellent journey with our team. We appreciate the feedback, and we hear you regarding B2B fulfillment services. As you note, we are in the process of leveling up those offerings, and we look forward to sharing that info with you soon. If you have any questions, you can always feel free to reach out to our team at: support@shipmonk.com  Please let us know if there is ever anything more we can do to set up BruMate for success, and thank you for being a valued ShipMonk client.

Amitavo
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent warehouse staff, disastrous customer support. Say away.

Kommentare: While we used it, it was ok, but very expensive. The problem is that everything costs extra, and it doesn't appear to be related to the actual time it would take to do it yourself. This is odd because they appear to have a lot of automation in place that should reduce costs, but those cost reductions apparently don't make it to customers. The process of leaving ShipMonk was mind-blowingly awful. First, we gave them about a weeks notice that we were leaving and wanted to pick up our inventory. They apparently thought this wasn't enough, but eventually agreed. When we arrived at the warehouse, our stuff wasn't there. The poor warehouse staff had to struggle to get the inventory ready. Apparently nobody from customer service had informed them that we'd be there. After several hours, our inventory was ready. It was missing one small package that had been returned, but we didn't particularly care about the package, so we let that go. We loaded the boxes onto our van without using any pallets. After that, we kept inquiring when we would receive our refund for the fees paid in advance. For three weeks we kept being told the "offboarding team" would contact us, but nobody did. Eventually, they charged us for three pallets for our inventory pickup, even though we didn't use any pallets, and the small box we had them dispose of was due to their forgetting to include it in our pickup. In any case, that little box didn't require a pallet. Worse, they charged us for an additional month of their minimum picking fee. This is even though we'd cancelled before the end of the previous month. So far, there's no indication that they'll return our money. It looks like we'll need to take them to small claims court to retrieve our money. If you must deal with ShipMonk, I strongly recommend you use a virtual credit card for them that you can cancel as soon as you decide to end your service. Don't provide them a way to continue billing you, as fraud appears to be a part of their normal business practice.

They seem to offer a complete service, and the warehouse staff were professional and seemed quite efficient.

The customer support was impossible to deal with. They were unable to fix basic problems, or take care simple issues in a timely manner. It was like speaking to a brick wall. You never new if they were dealing with your issue.

Mikel
Mikel
Founder, CEO. in Spanien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable but high quality fulfillment service

Kommentare: All in all, very satisfied with their service and the timely delivery of the orders to my customers.

We've been using Shipmonk (and their associated Shopify app) for more than a year now. The onboarding process is fairly easy and they help you connect your store to their fulfillment center, and map the SKUs to their internal inventory codes. You can also do it yourself manually if you create product bundles, for instance, or they will do it for you if you have a lot of them, just by sending them a CSV. From that moment on, Shipmonk automatically captures the orders from Shopify, processes them, and then inserts the tracking number once the order has been fulfilled. So all in all, it is a very straightforward process and the only work you need to do is check their interface daily to verify no orders are "stuck" because the buyer entered an incorret address, or you have run out of stock of any item (which you shouldn't, as they provide a forecast on how many days of inventory you have left at the current sales rate.

Some occasional mistakes in the billing, especially at a time when a carrier reused tracking codes and we were charged for packages that were not ours, or in the beginning when they applied international shipping rates slighlty different to those agreed upon, but both were corrected quickly. Just be on top of the billing reports (that are fairly detailed, which honors them).

Dave
Vice President in Philippinen
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Working with [sensitive content hidden]at ShipMonk

Working with[sensitive content hidden]at ShipMonk has been an absolute pleasure. Her exceptional support and hard work have been invaluable to our team at 4ocean. The team has been consistently impressed with her dedication and expertise, which have significantly contributed to our operations.

None that I can think of at the moment...

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Dave,   Thank you for writing a review about your experience with ShipMonk. We are so glad that you've had exceptional support from Kim, and we'll be sure to share your feedback with her and the entire team. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to set up your business for success.

Eu
Inventory Manager in Japan

Efficient 3PL

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

On time shipments, inventory management, daily updates

it's a bit confusing to store inventory when you have master cartons and individual units (they require 2 different SKUs/UPC), a bit expensive

letzten Monat

Thank you for the review! We're so glad to hear that you are happy with your inventory management. Please let us know if you ever need any additional assistance. We've noted your feedback about the cartons and units, and will pass it on to the appropriate team members to see if something can be done.

Jeremy
Founder & CEO in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You get what you pay for, a low-price for a low-quality.

Kommentare: Poor quality of service with perpetually apologizing and excuses coming from a nice and responsive customer service team. Low-cost so it's easy to start up, but you pay over time with their nickel and dime pricing model. I suggest you find a different provider.

The price, there is no upfront cost--so if you are just starting up and need to be cost-effective this is a solution. (but not a great solution)

The opportunity cost of working with a more qualified operation makes it not worth the savings... I have had countless problems, and they simply are not getting better. They simply are not equipped to handle all the business they have. I think the most obvious problem is that while you are not charged up front, you are nickle and dimed every step of the way, they charge way too much for boxes...it's literally 200% upcharged (and they almost force you to use them) and every pick (includign the same SKU from the same box) is just overcharged. They are making their money back over time, and while you don't pay up front you pay with every issue and delay. We are constantly falling behind in dates, it takes days to get even a single unit shipped...and even then it's too late to make changes. We had a wholesale order that required a master carton to be shipped exactly as is, and it took over a week to get their team to move that! So it's not three weeks late... I suggest if you have the ability to work with another operation do it.

Antwort von ShipMonk

Hi Jeremy, We're having difficulty locating your account with us in an effort to validate your review. Please reach out to our Customer Experience team at support@shipmonk.com to speak directly with one of our Happiness Engineers. Thank you for being a valued merchant. We hope to hear from you soon.

Hans
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Way too Expensive and terrible customer support

Kommentare: Extremely expensive and terrible customer support. At first you will receive replies within 24 hours. Later on You will be waiting a week for replies

Absolutely nothing. Don't go with them because it can seriously destroy your business

Don't ever use ShipMonk. WAY WAY WAY more expensive than you will expect. You can find much cheaper options

Antwort von ShipMonk

Hi Hans, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Yoshi
Creative Director in Frankreich

BEWARE: Thousands of dollars of lost or stolen Inventory

Kommentare: I was really excited to work with Shipmonk, their service seemed really great. However after over 1 year with them I'm canceling my contract because of the constant loss of inventory that has occurred.I would only recommend their service if you sell very low value items or sell wholesale in bulk.

Pros: Easy to use integrated software that syncs with Shopify and automatically downloads my Etsy orders. Inventory tracking feature that updated my Shopify stock. When everything went well, being a Shipmonk customer was great. Orders were automatically fulfilled and it saved hours of work.

They lost thousands of dollars of inventory over the course of a year, a fraction of which was reimbursed. When you sign up for their service the terms and conditions say that even though they might be at fault for lost inventory, they are not financially responsible. It was incredibly frustrating having to email their customer service every week to report an inventory discrepancy. I sell unique clothing designs that have a high production cost so I suspect staff members were stealing my products each time an order was fulfilled. Their Happiness Engineers were always very apologetic each time I reported a claim, but failed to solve the issue or explain why my inventory continually went missing. The rare times that Shipmonk did agree to reimburse me, they only gave me a $10 credit per unit which was a small percentage of the production cost. The lost inventory has negatively impacted my business' reputation. Multiple times I had to message customers to apologize that their order could no longer be fulfilled. Many of the missing products were irreplaceable. Their software syncing system would list products as in stock on my website, then suddenly change to an inventory level of 0 when the order was being fulfilled, changing the order status to backordered. Because of Shipmonk's negligence, I've lost thousands of dollars worth of sales plus thousands in lost inventory.

Antwort von ShipMonk

Hi Yoshi, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Sean
Director in UK

The worst company I have interreacted with in 20+ years

Kommentare: Shipmonk are very good at selling their services and giving you false confidence in their abilities and execution. Nothing promised to us transpired. We launched our store without our fulfilment ready despite several reassurances that it would be ready. Three days in and three days after we were told our inventory would 100% be ready they hadn't even started the unpacking the boxes. We cancelled on the spot and arranged another 3PL company. This was March 2021. We're still negotiating to have some of our goods returned. We have already paid them $250 for zero service and they now want more despite having done nothing for us. 15 months now of trying to negotiate the return of a few dresses and trousers. They would offer a price and then rescind the offer only to increase it. Just this week they have asked for over $4000 for the storage of a few items of clothes that we've been trying to have returned to us for over a year. Not only this, but they have an account closing contract with a clause that prevents negative reviews of their business. This says all you need to know about them as a firm. Excellent at sales, clueless about anything else.

Stopped using software after the first couple of days

Antwort von ShipMonk

Hi Sean, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Remy
Owner in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Big Risk for Small Businesses - Steer Clear of Shipmonk!

Kommentare: Dealing with Shipmonk has honestly been one of the most frustrating, disappointing, challenging and largest sources of financal loss (and waste of valuable time) that I have yet to experience in my entrepreneurial career. I was sold on Shipmonks' supposedly user friendly app & 'great customer service'. Instead, I experienced ongoing problems with almost EVERY SINGLE SHIPMENT they sent. Good luck trying to get reimbursement for any of their 'services' when they mess up. Not only will you NOT receive an apology, they may even just stop returning your e-mails and messages! You cant even go to USPS or FedEx to make a claim, because all of the services are in their company name. It took 8 months with no resolution (and me persistently following up with them) on one case for me to finally ditch Shipmonk and still not get an reimbursement. If you love ongoing frustrations, incorrect shipments & being belittled and ignored by their internal teams, then this is the company to partner with!

After using the program a few times, I found the application fairly intuitive.

If you have any issues with any shipments (and you will with Shipmonk!), they are less than helpful, lack a sense of urgency and I honestly felt as though they could not care less about my business!

Antwort von ShipMonk

Remy, we hear you and we sincerely apologize if your experience was less than perfect. We would love to discuss this with you directly. Please reach out to support@shipmonk.com for further contact, we'd love to hear from you. Thank you for taking the time to reach out, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Frankie
Logistics in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great! He really understands what we need to be done. He takes the extra mile to ensure we are getting the best service.

Receivings are sometimes difficult to keep track of.

vor 4 Monaten

Dear Frankie,  Thank you for submitting this review of your experience with our 3PL. We're glad to hear that you have found success with your Happiness Engineer, and that he's been very helpful when it comes to resolving issues. We see you have had some difficulty tracking receivings in the past. Please feel free to reach out to our team at support@shipmonk.com if you'd like to discuss that in more detail. And be sure to let us know if there is ever more we can do to set up your business for success, and thank you for being a valued ShipMonk client.

Angelo
Operations Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Shipmonk

Kommentare: Shipmonk has been an incredible partner and a huge asset to growing our company, With the help of personal account happiness engineers and an always available service team orders can be shipped in a matter of minutes. With one of the largest facilities and an exceptional team fulfillment is easier than ever. Shipmonk is the way to go!

Easy to use portal, helpful team, fast fulfillment

there are no current issue we see using the software

Kelsi
Merchandise Development Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service out of this world!

Kommentare: Software is easy to understand and I am able to get to my desired result quickly. The customer service is what makes Shipmonk stand out though!

Very clear steps when you need to complete a task, easy to track packages and use that information to communicate with customer. Customer service is great!

Can sometimes be glitchy (like all softwares).

Rae
Customer Service Manager in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ShipMonk is the wors

Kommentare: ShipMonk is NEVER reliable. Their 2day shipping takes 15days to get delivered. We get thousands of loses because of their incompetence. We lost baluable wholesale customers like Dick’s sporting goods because of their slow shipping. It was never a good experience. Their shipping costs ade rocket high, it’s unbelievable. We shipped most of our inventories to our engraving facility, and they treated it as a pullout and they don’t want to ship our order, and we still have 30k of inventory they are holding hostage. Bad experience and we will never recommend.

It can be easy to use but shipping is never reliable you have to choose the most expensive one to assure delivery.

Very slow.

Thor
Business owner in Dominikanische Republik

Simply very good!

Kommentare: We run our logistics for our e-commerce business on ShipMonks fulfillment platform. The GUI is very basic but that's also what makes it user friendly. Simple can still be very good.

What counts for us is order execution, which is perfect. We have integrated our e-commerce with ShipMonks inventory platform, when we receive an order on our e-commerce platform it goes directly to ShipMonks inventory management platform, which we have access to. We decide on shipping method, and the order is on it's way to our customer. Shipping method depends on destination. When all is set up it's pretty simple to manage. Integrate your e-commerce platform with ShipMonk and you have a fully fledged e-commerce / logistics setup. Customer support is outstanding, if you ever need it. Works very well.

Davis
VP of Product Development in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ultra Reliable 3rd Party Fulfillment

Kommentare: Managing 3PL across several online marketplaces.

Their team is very detail oriented and patient. Setting up my account and going through the onboarding process was a breeze thanks to the ShipMonk team. Very competitive prices and convenient facility locations make ShipMonk the best choice I could have made for 3rd party fulfillment.

There's not anything I'd complain about, but I will say there is a learning curve (like everything) to the UI and how to manage your account/shipments/inventory.

vor 4 Monaten

Dear Davis,  Thank you for submitting this review of your experience with our 3PL. We're glad to hear that you have found our support team to be helpful, prices competitive, and locations optimal for your business. I see that you encountered some issues in the past with the ease of adjusting to the UI. We apologize for that, and if you ever need any assistance with your account in any capacity, please feel free to reach out to us directly at support@shipmonk.com so our Client Experience team can continue to assist you accordingly. Please let us know if there is ever more we can do to set up your business for success, and thank you for being a valued ShipMonk client.

Production Accountant in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Must use Fulfillment site!

Kommentare: From inception to now, Shipmonk has delivered. Literally and figuratively they have been there for me. I have no technical skills and Shipmonk worked patiently with me to make sure my inventory was ready for opening day.

The software is super easy to install and comprehend. The functionality is simple yet detailed. Shipmonk found a great to implement all my needs in one easy work space.

There aren’t many settings available for custom view.

Taylor
Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best 3PL ever (And I've used 3 others before)

Kommentare: Before shipmonk I used multiple other 3PL's and hated them all. There were always issues. With Shipmonk it's been over a year now of smooth sailing

So easy to use, such great support staff. They have helped by business scale by millions of dollars

No complaints! It's all good, sometimes there are minor tech glitches but you just refresh the page and its good, and that rarely happens

Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ShipMonk is the modern answer to fulfillment

Kommentare: I would recommend ShipMonk for anyone struggling with fulfillment needs.

ShipMonk has modernized an otherwise archaic process. They also have an amazing team to support their customers.

It can occasionally be slows to load but is constantly improving. They seem to take customer suggestions to heart so I don’t often have cons about this software.

Roger
Partner in USA

Moving to ShipMonk eFulfillment from UPS eFulfillment using WooCommerce

We transferred to ShipMonk eFullfillment from another eFulfillment center. We were concerned that our online store shipments would be interrupted during the conversion. They were not. We integrated our WooCommerce store to ShipMonk with the help of their support and integration teams. Their support was personal, fast, and effective. The whole transition was handled with the involvement of several people at ShipMonk, including the initial salesperson, and the experience was just excellent. The transfer was completed on time and efficiently.

We had a minor understanding problem with ShipMonk's interface with WooCommerce that was not well described in their documentation. They responded to our questions about it and it was resolved without a problem.