Filtern nach:

Über ShipMonk

Mit der Lösung für die Auftragsabwicklung und das Inventarmanagement mit mehreren Kanälen können sich Unternehmen auf skalierbares Wachstum konzentrieren.

Erfahre mehr über ShipMonk

Corey G.
Corey G.
Product Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

I used ShipMonk to help jumpstart a small business. Their team was super helpful in getting me up and running, and things were pretty seamless. They also gave me plenty of advice (for free) around marketing, operations, and ways to possibly expand into new markets. I found their pricing pretty reasonable, too. All in all I'd recommend them.

Their billing platform is somewhat immature, but they've been making improvements to it over the last year or so.

David S.
Director of Operations in USA

2+ Years and Going Strong

Kommentare: They've been extremely flexible in helping my business grow and willing to follow my custom guidelines for packaging orders.

Software - I'm able to manage inventory and orders in one easy to use platform. They are constantly launching new features that have been a no brainer for my business.

I would like to see an integration with Zapier. They informed me it will be launching in Q2 so I'm eager for that.

Michael D.
Co-Founder in USA

DO NOT GO WITH SHIPMONK AS YOUR NEXT 3PL

Kommentare: if you are looking for a new 3PL, let me just start by saying.... DO NOT USE SHIPMONK. There are so many better options out there and the biggest regret ever is that I used ShipMonk for the past 18 months. When it came to closing my account, I was prepared to file a lawsuit it got so bad and I honestly wish I did. To 'close out my account and move my inventory' it took a whopping 35 days. You read that right.. 35 DAYS! That's 35 days of not being able to take sales. Thankfully - I had our best sellers already on Amazon so I could manually fulfil orders, but this is just a joke. Not only did it take this long to get my inventory picked up, they messed up NUMEROUS cartons mislabeling the contents and didn't label my pallets correctly. I ended up leaving them to go with Shopify Fulfillment Network, but if you don't qualify for them, I highly recommend ShipBob. I received quotes from over 5 3PL's and if I wasn't going with Shopify, ShipBob was my next choice.

The software is nicely built, but the customer service, shipping costs, and fulfillment times are a joke.

SHIPPING PRICES: One of the main reasons you use a good 3PL is to have the ability to take advantage of their cheaper / negotiated rates. Not the case here... rather than get cheaper rates, they are charging you more for every single carrier. I was getting cheaper rates using ShipStation back when I shipped myself. They are charging you as much as possible to just provide more profits for them, truly not caring for these small businesses they are providing services for. 2 DAY SHIPPING? RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN FROM SHIPMONK!!!! In todays world, expedited shipping is becoming the new standard, and if you are looking to offer that to your -customers, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT COMPANY FAST. ShipMonk's 2-Day shipping cost was so incredibly high.. there were MANY cases where I would pay for their "custom label fee" which is $5, provide my own label via ShipStation, and it would STILL be cheaper than the cost they were giving me. How does that even happen? They offer 'DHL EXPEDITED MAX (2-3 BUSINESS DAY) and I did a report on all shipments that used this service and almost NONE made it there within 5 business days, causing me to refund SO many customers that paid extra for expedited shipping. I prefer USPS priority as I think the prices are fair, but they don't offer this for the 48 domestic states, only for Hawaii and Alaska which is the biggest joke EVER.

Michael R.
Senior Operations Coordinator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ShipMonk Review

Kommentare: We rarely run into any issues with ShipMonk system itself; aside from a few bugs here and there. If anything does occur, our Happiness Engineer hops on it right away. I would like to commend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for being the best Happiness Engineer we could hope for! He is very responsive, and always helps as best he can.

Very intuitive. The approximate Stockout Days is extremely useful & quite accurate. Creating Orders through ShipMonk is very easy to understand, and provides accurate tracking. It is a simple process for creating new items.

I have no complaints with the ShipMonk system. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be great if we could identify the approximate transit time for an order based on the location it is shipping to. I find the shipping options listed are broad & not too useful. We have inserts that are automatically included in our orders. Sometimes, we do a bulk upload shipments for our investors & the inserts are automatically added. But we do not want inserts on these orders. So we have to manually remove them, which is time consuming. A method to remove a SKU in bulk from orders would be a great tool that would save us time. But those scenarios are rare.

Alexander C.
Owner in UK
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love working with Shipomonk

Kommentare: Great

Love working with Shipmonk. I've tried working with other fulfilment services and they don't come close. Mistakes happen (as they do anywhere) but with Shipmonk they're very, very rare and when they do happen, customer service is always there to help. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Occasional fulfilment errors, not being able to view case log

Mikel P.
Mikel P.
Founder, CEO. in Spanien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable but high quality fulfillment service

Kommentare: All in all, very satisfied with their service and the timely delivery of the orders to my customers.

We've been using Shipmonk (and their associated Shopify app) for more than a year now. The onboarding process is fairly easy and they help you connect your store to their fulfillment center, and map the SKUs to their internal inventory codes. You can also do it yourself manually if you create product bundles, for instance, or they will do it for you if you have a lot of them, just by sending them a CSV. From that moment on, Shipmonk automatically captures the orders from Shopify, processes them, and then inserts the tracking number once the order has been fulfilled. So all in all, it is a very straightforward process and the only work you need to do is check their interface daily to verify no orders are "stuck" because the buyer entered an incorret address, or you have run out of stock of any item (which you shouldn't, as they provide a forecast on how many days of inventory you have left at the current sales rate.

Some occasional mistakes in the billing, especially at a time when a carrier reused tracking codes and we were charged for packages that were not ours, or in the beginning when they applied international shipping rates slighlty different to those agreed upon, but both were corrected quickly. Just be on top of the billing reports (that are fairly detailed, which honors them).

T.c A.
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wouldn't Have Made over $3,000,000 Last Year Without Shipmonk!

Kommentare: Overall, this software is CRITICAL because it frees my time, gives me location independence to travel, and enjoy my family without worrying about packaging material, processing orders, or interacting with shipping companies. This software gives me the security and confidence knowing that I am building a sustainable business that can and does run without me needing to be present for every aspect.

This software has expedited the SALES GROWTH of my business by removing the headache of shipping, storing, and hiring staff to package and process orders. With this weight off of my shoulders, I can 100% focus on new product development and effective marketing to continue increasing my business' revenue.

That I didn't know it existed YEARS before! I have been using this software since the summer of 2018. Before that, I was STRUGGLING to keep up with packaging hundreds of monthly orders. Fast forwards years later, we now have THOUSANDS of orders each month. Image if I was still self-packaging my own orders with our current volume. This software is a MUST HAVE for serious business owners that want to build a business that can fully operate on its own.

Lauren B.
CMO + Co-Founder in USA

The best DTC 3PL

Kommentare: We trust that our products and orders and being shipped out efficiently and correctly — we are able to set it and forget it and are grateful to have such a reliable extension of our business!

The dashboard is incredibly easy to follow and navigate through — extremely user friendly and doesn't require much training. You can easily access all product information, shipping cost, weight and tracking information in minutes. It's updated in real time and synced with our Shopify store as well.

Occasional glitches but customer service is quick to answer and help fix any errors.

Adrian R.
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Shipmonk Provides a Great Customer Experience

Kommentare: Shipmonk has been a great business partner for Truvani. Their software is a pleasure to use, but they really shine in their customer service. Inventory is accurately managed and customer orders generally go out in a timely manner without incident. The customer service team is responsive, results driven, and willing to work with us on special requests/projects as they come up. They always push for the best outcome in any scenario, which goes a long way for us.

Shipmonk is user friendly, well organized, and easy to navigate. The filters are great for locating specific orders or order types, and the search features are very helpful. I also like being able to review the month's activities at a glance on the dashboard page.

Being in the nutrition supplement and vitamin industry, I would like to see a feature added allowing for "batch" or "lot code" traceability. I would also like to see some updates to the CSV/XLSX reports for visibility on the quantity of each SKU shipped on an order, if it is a multi-SKU order with multiples of each SKU being shipped. I would also like to see "batches" or "lot codes" added to CSV/XLSX reports.

Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Webmaster in USA
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ship Monk put Amazon to Shame when it comes to fulfillment.

ShipMonk delivers personalized attention and customer service for every question and concern we've ever had regarding the software or client information. They are truly invested in each and every company using their service.

They are a little less known than other companies for fulfillment. Hearing a name like Amazon for fulfillment instantly triggers a sense of stability and comfort. Ship Monk just needs a little bit more time to establish themselves and the will be giving Amazon a run for their money.

Peter L.
CEO in Kanada
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Essential to running a crowing D2C business

Kommentare: I've worked with Shipmonk for over 2 years. We switched over during black Friday which could have been a total mess. But the integration was smooth and painless. Ever since then, we love how responsive they are with any issues that rise up. We identify, locate the root cause, fix and move on.

Love the real-time reporting and routing of packaging. We came from a small 3PL where everything was manual, and we didn't realize how transparent and automated 3PL could be. Shipmonk works with smaller brands but is built for scale.

As with all 3PL suppliers, their go-to team members on the floor are transitional. This means there's always a ton of turnover with pickers and packers. But this is nitpicking because it's an issue with all companies big and small in this industry.

Don C.
Chairman in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great and Friendly Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: ShipMonk has been a great partner to our small food business. They made us feel important and were always very responsive to our questions and needs. We found their pricing structure very easy to understand and we in fact realized substantial savings both in comparison to other fulfillment centers and in shipping costs by using their various locations.

ShipMonk was very easy to evaluate during the decision making process, the on-boarding was very efficient, and staff responsiveness is unsurpassed.

Hard to say. It really is very user-friendly so there is nothing notable on the negative side.

Rebecca U.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No Reservations about Shipmonk

Kommentare: Shipmonk's customer service is extremely attentive and all of our customers have been happy with the arrival of their packages. I am very grateful for the team at Shipmonk and their support in the growth of our business.

I loved how clear everything was. Inventory was all in one place where I could see everything along with all the orders and the timing of their shipments. I loved not having to manage customer's orders the most.

Sometimes I would have a hard time with the "mapping" of products but once I figured it out then it was never a problem. There is a learning curve to understanding how to map and bundle but it is not that complicated and it winds up saving so much time in the long run when placing manual orders.

Jeremy W.
Founder & CEO in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You get what you pay for, a low-price for a low-quality.

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Poor quality of service with perpetually apologizing and excuses coming from a nice and responsive customer service team. Low-cost so it's easy to start up, but you pay over time with their nickel and dime pricing model. I suggest you find a different provider.

The price, there is no upfront cost--so if you are just starting up and need to be cost-effective this is a solution. (but not a great solution)

The opportunity cost of working with a more qualified operation makes it not worth the savings... I have had countless problems, and they simply are not getting better. They simply are not equipped to handle all the business they have. I think the most obvious problem is that while you are not charged up front, you are nickle and dimed every step of the way, they charge way too much for boxes...it's literally 200% upcharged (and they almost force you to use them) and every pick (includign the same SKU from the same box) is just overcharged. They are making their money back over time, and while you don't pay up front you pay with every issue and delay. We are constantly falling behind in dates, it takes days to get even a single unit shipped...and even then it's too late to make changes. We had a wholesale order that required a master carton to be shipped exactly as is, and it took over a week to get their team to move that! So it's not three weeks late... I suggest if you have the ability to work with another operation do it.

Cofounder in USA
Lagerung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bad support teams

Kommentare: We have been using Shipmonk for about 9 months, we originally had a lot of problems getting our online stores setup with their system, they don't have any open apis or any way to do stuff if you have your own manual store, but it ended up working well enough once we moved to shopify. Then this holiday season we ended up having a shipment come in late, we reached out to them to get them to schedule a pickup so that we could still get it delivered on time, we were told this would be fine and tried to schedule a delivery as soon as possible with them. It took them 2 weeks of us messaging them and 3 days of our shipment sitting at the port for them to tell us they couldn't. We could have scheduled another pickup but decided this would have been better. We ended up getting it shipped the next day and again told that they would ship them out that day, they had also sent out an email that as long as we had our product there on time they could ship it out by Saturday. It then got to Tuesday morning and a bunch of printers still were not correctly shipped out and they had not correctly scanned the products for Fedex delivery so we have no guarantee that they will be shipped on time. Over the entire course of this we talked to about 6 different customer support people and were constantly told different things. Their mixed messages cost us thousands of dollars and the best they said is they assign us to another customer support specialist.

It was very easy to connect with shopify to get basic things working.

The customer support teams constantly give us conflicting information and even their mass emails give completely wrong information. Also their interface is very hard to manage and can make it so you easily make some massive mistakes. There are some very basic things like changing choice on multiple orders at a time that are completely impossible so that we have to manually go in and fix it in each order

Angelo V.
Operations Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Shipmonk

Kommentare: Shipmonk has been an incredible partner and a huge asset to growing our company, With the help of personal account happiness engineers and an always available service team orders can be shipped in a matter of minutes. With one of the largest facilities and an exceptional team fulfillment is easier than ever. Shipmonk is the way to go!

Easy to use portal, helpful team, fast fulfillment

there are no current issue we see using the software

Mike A.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended for growing DTC brands.

Kommentare: We came to ShipMonk after pretty terrible experiences with other 3PLs and they were a very welcome relief. We came to them because of their pricing but stayed because of their great customer service (just renewed our contract!). Their back-end software is also very intuitive and easy to use. Since we started working with them we have grown more than 4x and they have been able to keep up with this growth seamlessly.

We came to them for their pricing and stayed because of their customer service.

They have a minimum pick fee that can be expensive.

Kelsi T.
Merchandise Development Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service out of this world!

Kommentare: Software is easy to understand and I am able to get to my desired result quickly. The customer service is what makes Shipmonk stand out though!

Very clear steps when you need to complete a task, easy to track packages and use that information to communicate with customer. Customer service is great!

Can sometimes be glitchy (like all softwares).

Marek B.
Director in Polen
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce

Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce. Quick Customer service and great online application/platform. We have integrated ours with Shopify store. Two locations in CA and FL can help you optimize shipping costs. We can highly recommend it!

We have been with Shipmonk for 2+ years and we have really like everything so far.

Nick E.
COO in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Best 3PL for Rapidly Growing Brands

Kommentare: Great software platform backed by a great support team. They get packages out the door quickly (same or next business day 99%+ of the time).

Software is easy to use, easy to set up, and is backed up by a top-notch customer support team. The warehouse team scales easily with demand so we can meet extremely high daily orders during the busy season.

Nothing. Moreover, when there was a small feature we needed, the ShipMonk team was receptive to add it to their roadmap.

Sportartikel, Selbstständig

Very good platform and reliable service

Kommentare: Shipmonk really has helped relieve some important pains for our startup. They took over fulfillment seamlessly which allowed us to focus on other aspects of the business. The special projects team even helped us with the final portion of our assembly at a reasonable rate.

I like how you can create manual orders within the system. Also like how you can track the remaining inventory quantities of each SKU.

It would be nice if you had a mobile app because the browser site on mobile is difficult to navigate.

Steven C.
General Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My experience with ShipMonk.

Kommentare: I have been able to expand my marketing online efforts because of the load ShipMonk has taken off my team. Sharp processing and efficient options with low cost shipping makes for a great asset to our business.

I have used ShipMonk for over a year. They have been great for my business. They are efficient in filling my orders and they do it safely and carefully. I recommend them to any business who needs fulfillment services . They have integrated with my Shopify site seamlessley.

Really nothing has been a negative. The software works on desk top and also on my mobile. All our orders are monitored by the minute.

Steven R.
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

An Experience Worth Every Dollar

Kommentare: ShipMonk has been a fantastic use of effortless shipping when it comes to my products and storage inventory. I always liked how they manage the storage portion as it makes life a lot simpler on my end.

I like how there’s an efficient process for orders that are automatically shipped along with my e-commerce store.

The labeling process when it comes to shipped boxes from other companies.

CEO in Kanada

Service is okay, customer care is the worst.

Integrating with my Amazon and Shopify account wasn't too difficult, but I have to manually push through all the orders by logging into the website, reconfirming what shipping option I want and submitting it.

The customer service is spotty at best. I have to keep following up or hunting down representatives, and what they say their policies are on the website and what it is with new centers are apparently 2 different things. I feel this company is one of those "bro" tech companies with little to no customer care initiatives in place

Antwort von ShipMonk

Thank you so much for your review. Feedback is so important to us, because it drives our product improvements. We¿re very sorry that you have found our customer support spotty. We truly attempt to adhere to a 24 hour SLA, and if we managed to miss the mark, that¿s entirely our fault. You mentioned that you have to manually push the orders through and reset the shipping options you want. This actually sounds like perhaps the mapping on your orders was never properly configured. Once you map shipping methods to the options available in your store, the system will apply the same logic for all future orders. It sounds like this may just be a simple misunderstanding on how to use the software, and that perhaps we should have done a better job of educating you. Please reach out to me directly and I¿d be delighted to guide you through the mapping process and address the specifics of your questions. You can reach me anytime at kevin@shipmonk.com

Thor T.
Business owner in Dominikanische Republik

Simply very good!

Kommentare: We run our logistics for our e-commerce business on ShipMonks fulfillment platform. The GUI is very basic but that's also what makes it user friendly. Simple can still be very good.

What counts for us is order execution, which is perfect. We have integrated our e-commerce with ShipMonks inventory platform, when we receive an order on our e-commerce platform it goes directly to ShipMonks inventory management platform, which we have access to. We decide on shipping method, and the order is on it's way to our customer. Shipping method depends on destination. When all is set up it's pretty simple to manage. Integrate your e-commerce platform with ShipMonk and you have a fully fledged e-commerce / logistics setup. Customer support is outstanding, if you ever need it. Works very well.