Über ShipMonk

Mit der Lösung für die Auftragsabwicklung und das Inventarmanagement mit mehreren Kanälen können sich Unternehmen auf skalierbares Wachstum konzentrieren.

Erfahre mehr über ShipMonk

This 3pl service will pick, pack, and ship items so you don't have to worry about them.

I can not say there is something that I can write as a negative.

Bewertungen zu ShipMonk

4,0
4,0

ShipMonk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 132 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ShipMonk bereits verwendet?

Jack
Jack
Co-CEO in USA

Jambys - They have been great to us

Kommentare: Great experience

Great UX/UI. The team is great and it updates really quickly.

We haven't had much issues. They allow us to import alot instead of manually doing it.

vor 3 Wochen

Dear Jack,  Thank you for submitting this review of your experience with our 3PL. We're glad to hear that our team has been attentive to you, and that you are satisfied with the UX/UI. Please let us know if there is ever anything more we can do to set up Jambys for success, and thank you for being a valued ShipMonk client.

Director of Operations in USA

2+ Years and Going Strong

Kommentare: They've been extremely flexible in helping my business grow and willing to follow my custom guidelines for packaging orders.

Software - I'm able to manage inventory and orders in one easy to use platform. They are constantly launching new features that have been a no brainer for my business.

I would like to see an integration with Zapier. They informed me it will be launching in Q2 so I'm eager for that.

Suzan
CEO in USA

Do Not Recommend - Avoid

Kommentare: When it comes to sales, they are very attentive. But the past 6 months have been terrible. Mispicks that are leading to a 60% order accuracy. Issues with receiving in inventory correctly - combining skus that require the 'special projects' team to fix. Misplaced inventory. Delays in shipping large order - 14-21 days at times. The list goes on. To top it off, they're charging for their mistakes and for them to correct the mistake. They're such a headache and I cannot recommend them to anyone. They don't care about small businesses. There are a few good people on the team (happiness engineers), but they have to fight an uphill battle to fully take care of their customers. Do not go with them - they will negatively impact your bottom line. They have a lot of hidden fees and charge you for their mistakes.

They have an inventory system that allows you to see inventory in each warehouse.

It's basic functionality makes it hard to find meaningful insights related to inventory. This platform is good for only two things: fulfilling orders and storing inventory.

Antwort von ShipMonk

Hi Suzan, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Richard
President in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Made to feel you are their only client

I couldn't be happier with ShipMonk. Being a new startup with zero knowledge about integrating my on-line store, relaxedtravelers.com, with a fulfillment house, the folks at ShipMonk really made me feel like I was their only client. My on-boarding specialist, [sensitive content hidden], was a study in patience, answering my questions quickly, and in detail. And, when I didn't get it, repeating the instructions again . . . and again . . . and again. She even took the time to do a Zoom meeting with me to put the final touches on my account.

I really can't think of any "cons." Connecting an on-line store with a fulfillment house calls for a very precise set of integration rules that have to be met. If you have a warehouse the size of a football field, filled with thousands of products, you had better know precisely what each product is and precisely where it is. It was a real learning process for me to come to grips with this, but fortunately the folks at ShipMonk helped me understand this and put every bit of information in the right place and in the right order.

vor 3 Wochen

Dear Richard, Thank you for this review! We are so glad that your journey with ShipMonk and our Client Experience specialists has been phenomenal. We'll be sure to share this feedback with the team. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to set up Relaxed Travelers for success, and thank you for being a valued ShipMonk client.

Senior Operations Coordinator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ShipMonk Review

Kommentare: We rarely run into any issues with ShipMonk system itself; aside from a few bugs here and there. If anything does occur, our Happiness Engineer hops on it right away. I would like to commend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for being the best Happiness Engineer we could hope for! He is very responsive, and always helps as best he can.

Very intuitive. The approximate Stockout Days is extremely useful & quite accurate. Creating Orders through ShipMonk is very easy to understand, and provides accurate tracking. It is a simple process for creating new items.

I have no complaints with the ShipMonk system. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be great if we could identify the approximate transit time for an order based on the location it is shipping to. I find the shipping options listed are broad & not too useful. We have inserts that are automatically included in our orders. Sometimes, we do a bulk upload shipments for our investors & the inserts are automatically added. But we do not want inserts on these orders. So we have to manually remove them, which is time consuming. A method to remove a SKU in bulk from orders would be a great tool that would save us time. But those scenarios are rare.

Nicole
Nicole
CEO in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrible experience as a small cosmetics business

Kommentare: It took a month for our account to be closed. Overall, we're really not happy and they misled us. They said there were no hidden fees, sending in products would be easy, and their rates are competitive. Those three things are not true. I would never recommend a small business to work with Shipmonk. Maybe a mid-sized business whose products are larger and more expensive. But for us it was an incredible waste of time and money. Major issues with the warehouse. For example, we were told a product weighed 4oz. There were dozens of the exact same product with a different print, weighing 0.4oz. I mentioned the discrepancy multiple times. I was given a photo of the product on the scale which clearly said 0.04oz. They still said that the weight of 4oz was correct. I had to respond in ALL CAPS for them to get the point that there was a decimal. This is a logistics company, how can they make that kind of error? 3.8oz difference is almost another tier when shipping First Class.

What worked well was photos are taken of each product when they are first entered into the system. Orders from the same person are able to be merged. We can select the shipping service we want to use per order if it needs to be overriden. Shipping rates are ok.

Bugs in the software delayed shipments for days with no notice. Little/not helpful support. To set up the Etsy integration, they asked us for our username and password in a plain text form (insecure). They do not let you know if there are problems or extra fees associated with an order. They do not let you know how much storage any given SKU takes up. There are an unnecessary amount of fees. Little communication about any specific orders or problems that arise. I was told we would be allowed to send our products in polybags as opposed to boxes, as our products are very small and lightweight. When our products arrived, they charged us extra fees for new boxes $$ and a special projects fee $$. Instead of letting us know this was an issue, we had to find the surprise in our bill and repeatedly ask why the charges were there. We were told that's just the way it is. We would not have signed up with Shipmonk had we known boxes were a requirement (incredibly inefficient for us). Even though we are local to the warehouse, there wasn't really a clear way to be able to drop off ($) or pick up our stuff. When we tried to close our account and have our items discarded: we were charged box fees (supposed to be included) + pick and pack fees $78 + a label fee $5 + a special projects fee + god knows what else other fees they invented. We're talking about someone taking items off the shelf and throwing them away. How that warrants the cost, I don't know.

Antwort von ShipMonk

Hi Nicole, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Alexander
Owner in UK
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love working with Shipomonk

Kommentare: Great

Love working with Shipmonk. I've tried working with other fulfilment services and they don't come close. Mistakes happen (as they do anywhere) but with Shipmonk they're very, very rare and when they do happen, customer service is always there to help. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Occasional fulfilment errors, not being able to view case log

Jim
Corporate Fulfillment & Logistics Manager in USA

[sensitive content hidden] Truly Care

Having a customer representation team that truly cares about the success of your business goes a long way. Our Account Representative, [sensitive content hidden] , is attentive, proactive, has excellent communication and organizational skills, and works her tail off to come up with creative solutions to unique challenges that inevitably arise in the 3PL space. [sensitive content hidden] (who previously served as our Account Representative prior to her promotion) is an excellent advocate for BruMate to help clear red-tape and serve as our champion in the ShipMonk orgnanization when a point of escalation is required (while still managing our expectations appropriately). They're also just good, down-to-earth people! (Also, shoutout to former associates who've moved to different roles in ShipMonk; [sensitive content hidden] - you were all amazing as well!)

ShipMonk needs to improve their B2B fulfillment services to be on-par with their DTC offering. Something I know they're actively working on.

vor 3 Wochen

Dear Jim,  Thank you for submitting this review of your experience with our 3PL. We're so glad to hear that you have had an excellent journey with our team. We appreciate the feedback, and we hear you regarding B2B fulfillment services. As you note, we are in the process of leveling up those offerings, and we look forward to sharing that info with you soon. If you have any questions, you can always feel free to reach out to our team at: support@shipmonk.com  Please let us know if there is ever anything more we can do to set up BruMate for success, and thank you for being a valued ShipMonk client.

Ana
Customer Service in Argentinien
Textilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Shipmonk's review

The team's rapid and gracious responses to my queries made my overall experience exceptionally smooth and pleasant. Their ability to provide clear and concise instructions while being readily available for assistance was truly noteworthy. The exceptional customer service I received, combined with the team's dedication to ensuring a seamless process, exceeded my expectations and left a positive lasting impression. I'm confident in recommending their services to others based on the outstanding support I received.

Nothing I can say, all the experience have been exceptionally smooth and pleasant.

vor 3 Wochen

Dear Ana,  Thank you for submitting this review of your experience with our 3PL. We're so glad to hear that you have had an exceptional experience with our support team. We appreciate the feedback. Please let us know if there is ever anything more we can do to set up your business for success, and thank you for being a valued ShipMonk client.

President in USA

2 Thumbs Up for Shipmonk

Kommentare: I'd like to share our experience with ShipMonk's services because we've seen some successes in our collaboration with them. This year, we partnered with them for Section 321 import and fulfillment services to help us manage and reduce inventory import duty and tariff costs. Solid savings so far. Our products are manufactured overseas and imported to North American for sale. We're about 6 months in at this point, and they've been a pretty good partner for us. The Shipmonk team has the right attitude, is responsive, and the fulfillment services are great.We import into San Diego, store in Mexico, and then ship orders into the USA duty free. For Section 321 imports, their services plugin directly from their Mexican fulfillment center, and then that patches directly into their inventory and order management systems platform. So at any point, we can get a pretty clear view of what's going on in our fulfillment ops.All of this has been crucial for us in reducing shipping times and import costs this year. Beyond that, customer deliveries have been reliable and efficient. The onboarding was 1:1 with a dedicated rep and covered most of our questions. We've had a few support tickets in to them since, and the "Happiness Engineers" have been fairly quick and professional. Two thumbs up!

Really helped our efficiency and allows us to focus on selling/marketing more!

Nothing really. As long as you are diligent in the process of switching to Shipmonk it has all been working so far

vor 3 Wochen

Dear David,  Thank you for submitting this review of your experience with our 3PL. We're glad to hear that you have found success with our 321 import and fulfillment services, along with working with our Happiness Engineers and utilizing our order and inventory management software. Please let us know if there is ever more we can do to set up your business for success, and thank you for being a valued ShipMonk client.

Jeremy
Founder & CEO in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You get what you pay for, a low-price for a low-quality.

Kommentare: Poor quality of service with perpetually apologizing and excuses coming from a nice and responsive customer service team. Low-cost so it's easy to start up, but you pay over time with their nickel and dime pricing model. I suggest you find a different provider.

The price, there is no upfront cost--so if you are just starting up and need to be cost-effective this is a solution. (but not a great solution)

The opportunity cost of working with a more qualified operation makes it not worth the savings... I have had countless problems, and they simply are not getting better. They simply are not equipped to handle all the business they have. I think the most obvious problem is that while you are not charged up front, you are nickle and dimed every step of the way, they charge way too much for boxes...it's literally 200% upcharged (and they almost force you to use them) and every pick (includign the same SKU from the same box) is just overcharged. They are making their money back over time, and while you don't pay up front you pay with every issue and delay. We are constantly falling behind in dates, it takes days to get even a single unit shipped...and even then it's too late to make changes. We had a wholesale order that required a master carton to be shipped exactly as is, and it took over a week to get their team to move that! So it's not three weeks late... I suggest if you have the ability to work with another operation do it.

Antwort von ShipMonk

Hi Jeremy, We're having difficulty locating your account with us in an effort to validate your review. Please reach out to our Customer Experience team at support@shipmonk.com to speak directly with one of our Happiness Engineers. Thank you for being a valued merchant. We hope to hear from you soon.

Hans
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Way too Expensive and terrible customer support

Kommentare: Extremely expensive and terrible customer support. At first you will receive replies within 24 hours. Later on You will be waiting a week for replies

Absolutely nothing. Don't go with them because it can seriously destroy your business

Don't ever use ShipMonk. WAY WAY WAY more expensive than you will expect. You can find much cheaper options

Antwort von ShipMonk

Hi Hans, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Yoshi
Creative Director in Frankreich
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEWARE: Thousands of dollars of lost or stolen Inventory

Kommentare: I was really excited to work with Shipmonk, their service seemed really great. However after over 1 year with them I'm canceling my contract because of the constant loss of inventory that has occurred.I would only recommend their service if you sell very low value items or sell wholesale in bulk.

Pros: Easy to use integrated software that syncs with Shopify and automatically downloads my Etsy orders. Inventory tracking feature that updated my Shopify stock. When everything went well, being a Shipmonk customer was great. Orders were automatically fulfilled and it saved hours of work.

They lost thousands of dollars of inventory over the course of a year, a fraction of which was reimbursed. When you sign up for their service the terms and conditions say that even though they might be at fault for lost inventory, they are not financially responsible. It was incredibly frustrating having to email their customer service every week to report an inventory discrepancy. I sell unique clothing designs that have a high production cost so I suspect staff members were stealing my products each time an order was fulfilled. Their Happiness Engineers were always very apologetic each time I reported a claim, but failed to solve the issue or explain why my inventory continually went missing. The rare times that Shipmonk did agree to reimburse me, they only gave me a $10 credit per unit which was a small percentage of the production cost. The lost inventory has negatively impacted my business' reputation. Multiple times I had to message customers to apologize that their order could no longer be fulfilled. Many of the missing products were irreplaceable. Their software syncing system would list products as in stock on my website, then suddenly change to an inventory level of 0 when the order was being fulfilled, changing the order status to backordered. Because of Shipmonk's negligence, I've lost thousands of dollars worth of sales plus thousands in lost inventory.

Antwort von ShipMonk

Hi Yoshi, We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service. We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Arash
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Company! Stay far away unless you want to ruin your business!

Nothing about this software or company is good.

Stay far away!! One of the worst companies I’ve ever worked with. One problem after another. They messed up my pricing for weeks and had to go back and issue me credits, they lost my inventory twice, they are slow to fulfill, their prices are not good at all, they shipped my customers the wrong product three times now and I’ve only been with them a short while, and now they are charging me $10 for pick and pack fees because of some BS about my product being treated as wholesale. My product weight 2 pounds and is already boxed and ready to go. They literally have to slap a label on it and ship it. So I’m paying $20 to ship with slow economy shipping! I can ship from my house using Shopify for $8 and priority shipping’ I’ll be sharing this info with all my Facebook e-commerce groups as a warning. I Should have listened to the bad reviews.

Antwort von ShipMonk

Hi Arash, We're having difficulty locating your account with us in an effort to validate your review. Please reach out to our Customer Experience team at support@shipmonk.com to speak directly with one of our Happiness Engineers. Thank you for being a valued merchant. We hope to hear from you soon.

Incompetent and Negligent

Kommentare: Incompetent customer service. Cannot handle a basic integration request with the most popular ecommerce platform. You have to call the sales team to get support because nobody answers their support phone number. This shows they care less about their current customers and only care about getting new customers. Their incompetence caused me to spend hours dealing their customer service, only to be told I would need to wait yet another day or so for integration, when I requested integration over 1 week ago. To make matters worse, their team refused to answer general questions, input the misplaced orders, or really do anything to help. Steer clear of Shipmonk. Save your sanity.

It does work and your orders will be shipped at some point.

Poor customer service. Zero accountability. More expensive than comparable options. Low-skilled tech team. Cannot handle basic integrations.

Antwort von ShipMonk

Hello, We're having difficulty locating your account with us in an effort to validate your review. Please reach out to our Customer Experience team at support@shipmonk.com to speak directly with one of our Happiness Engineers. Thank you for being a valued merchant. We hope to hear from you soon.

Frankie
Logistics in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great! He really understands what we need to be done. He takes the extra mile to ensure we are getting the best service.

Receivings are sometimes difficult to keep track of.

vor 3 Wochen

Dear Frankie,  Thank you for submitting this review of your experience with our 3PL. We're glad to hear that you have found success with your Happiness Engineer, and that he's been very helpful when it comes to resolving issues. We see you have had some difficulty tracking receivings in the past. Please feel free to reach out to our team at support@shipmonk.com if you'd like to discuss that in more detail. And be sure to let us know if there is ever more we can do to set up your business for success, and thank you for being a valued ShipMonk client.

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done but the software isn't easy to learn and customer support has been very spotty

Kommentare: Allows us to create batches of products and customers for our subscription box business.

For the most part the software does what we need it to. We use this for our subscription box business, and we're able to put batches of customers together and batches of products. We're also able to download info like tracking numbers. I like that this integrates with other software like Cratejoy, though it would be nice to have other integrations. Customer service is also key for this software, as we depends on ShipMonk's team to pack all our boxes to our specifications.

The software is not very intuitive to use and seems to be overly rigid and complicated, even though we are using it the way it's intended. There are many steps required to accomplish anything and the dashboard is constantly changing without much notice. We're also extremely dependent on the customer service team which has been spotty to say the least. We once went several days without a response from our rep or anyone else while we had a severe customer issue to deal with and urgently needed their help.

Marek
Director in Polen
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce

Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce. Quick Customer service and great online application/platform. We have integrated ours with Shopify store. Two locations in CA and FL can help you optimize shipping costs. We can highly recommend it!

We have been with Shipmonk for 2+ years and we have really like everything so far.

Nick
COO in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best 3PL for Rapidly Growing Brands

Kommentare: Great software platform backed by a great support team. They get packages out the door quickly (same or next business day 99%+ of the time).

Software is easy to use, easy to set up, and is backed up by a top-notch customer support team. The warehouse team scales easily with demand so we can meet extremely high daily orders during the busy season.

Nothing. Moreover, when there was a small feature we needed, the ShipMonk team was receptive to add it to their roadmap.

Toulaish
CEO in Estland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I Love ShipMonk! Giving it a 5-Star!

I am giving ShipMonk a 5-Star review for various reasons! "SIMPLICITY" would be one word to describe the overall user experience and business experience with ShipMonk. They have made a phenomenal job at Simplifying the entire process from Shopify integration to receiving your products in their warehouses and shipping them globally. They have a truly dedicated and devoted Customer Service team to help you every step of the way. Their international shipping rates are attractive and that has been much appreciated by our customers. Working with ShipMonk has been a plain-sailing journey. ShipMonk has made it possible for me to run my business remotely from anywhere in the world which I am truly appreciative and grateful for. Cheers, Toulaish, CEO www.Sleep-Bliss.com

Honestly, they have organized themselves in such a way that I have not seen any negative points with ShipMonk so far.

Production Accountant in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Must use Fulfillment site!

Kommentare: From inception to now, Shipmonk has delivered. Literally and figuratively they have been there for me. I have no technical skills and Shipmonk worked patiently with me to make sure my inventory was ready for opening day.

The software is super easy to install and comprehend. The functionality is simple yet detailed. Shipmonk found a great to implement all my needs in one easy work space.

There aren’t many settings available for custom view.

Taylor
Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best 3PL ever (And I've used 3 others before)

Kommentare: Before shipmonk I used multiple other 3PL's and hated them all. There were always issues. With Shipmonk it's been over a year now of smooth sailing

So easy to use, such great support staff. They have helped by business scale by millions of dollars

No complaints! It's all good, sometimes there are minor tech glitches but you just refresh the page and its good, and that rarely happens

Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ShipMonk is the modern answer to fulfillment

Kommentare: I would recommend ShipMonk for anyone struggling with fulfillment needs.

ShipMonk has modernized an otherwise archaic process. They also have an amazing team to support their customers.

It can occasionally be slows to load but is constantly improving. They seem to take customer suggestions to heart so I don’t often have cons about this software.

Roger
Partner in USA

Moving to ShipMonk eFulfillment from UPS eFulfillment using WooCommerce

We transferred to ShipMonk eFullfillment from another eFulfillment center. We were concerned that our online store shipments would be interrupted during the conversion. They were not. We integrated our WooCommerce store to ShipMonk with the help of their support and integration teams. Their support was personal, fast, and effective. The whole transition was handled with the involvement of several people at ShipMonk, including the initial salesperson, and the experience was just excellent. The transfer was completed on time and efficiently.

We had a minor understanding problem with ShipMonk's interface with WooCommerce that was not well described in their documentation. They responded to our questions about it and it was resolved without a problem.

Corey
Corey
Product Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

I used ShipMonk to help jumpstart a small business. Their team was super helpful in getting me up and running, and things were pretty seamless. They also gave me plenty of advice (for free) around marketing, operations, and ways to possibly expand into new markets. I found their pricing pretty reasonable, too. All in all I'd recommend them.

Their billing platform is somewhat immature, but they've been making improvements to it over the last year or so.